Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Two Weeks Notice

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Was Tinsley even in this episode?  Other than her "I was in a bad relationship" statement,  she is disappearing faster than the cheese plate.

Lol!  She was smart to stay out of the drama though. They all would've pounced on her and said she's too new to know any of their history!  It would've been ugly for her.  Things have been relatively calm for her (except for the Sonja drama,) given that she's the new HW. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Tinsley was largely missing yet was kinda pivotal in the scene where Bethenny is being a maniac looking for tequila . Tinsley is chit chatting and she's on the hustle every second around the kitchen barely engaged.  

Tinsley also asked the question about Luann's wedding and why they were talking about it when no one but Dorinda was invited leading to Bethenny delivering the funniest moment of the episode.  Bethenny's delivery was done without any exaggeration.  Sometimes the truth works! 

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Tinsley also asked the question about Luann's wedding and why they were talking about it when no one but Dorinda was invited leading to Bethenny delivering the funniest moment of the episode.  Bethenny's delivery was done without any exaggeration.  Sometimes the truth works! 

That's one of B's best traits, imo. She has a wicked, but sharp sense of humor that can really crack me up.  She would be a real jewel, if she could get out of her own way. 

• Love 10

I am so sick and tired of Bethenny and her dramatics.  She was raised by wolves.  She's "literally" being tortured in a dungeon.  She's homeless.  LITERALLY NONE OF THESE THINGS HAPPENED.  I know we are living in a time when words don't mean anything but.....words actually do mean things!!  Learn the meaning of the word literally before using it in a sentence for god's sakes.

I love how B says we don't know about any of these horrible things in her life because she NEVER talks about them (really?!) yet we are supposed to all be sympathetic.  Also I am not sorry to say B you are a multi-millionaire with a beautiful daughter and all the resources in the world to hire security, lawyers, therapists, etc. to protect you from the world's worst divorce.  I mean I get that it's shitty but get a grip on some perspective you loon.

I suffer from infertility, a disease for which my insurance company pays NADA, never mind that I live in a state where infertility treatments are supposedly mandated by law (very flimsy law).  I don't have a million dollars to help me have my child.  I work with actual abused women all the time who have absolutely NOWHERE to turn.  So you know what Beth?  You know the only people who say money can't buy you (or at least help you attain) happiness??  Rich people.  So fuck off.

• Love 20

So many people speak this way that our dictionaries have literally updated the very definition of "literally" to include "figuratively" and "to add emphasis or effect". 

Which applies to Bethenny...and tons of other people too. Nothing too strange there.

Right there with you. Lots of folks speak like this. Put something in front of me that I don't want to eat, I will tell you I would prefer to eat my own arm first. No one thinks I really intend to eat my arm. Last summer my cute niece spent a lot of time with me and when she got back home my brother called me to say she had picked up my tendancy to exaggerate. She said her leg hurt so bad it was literally about to fall off. This is now her preferred style of communicating. Hopefully people will forgive her. 

It's not like Beth thinks that people believe she is really homeless or whatever. When she said she was homeless she followed it up with all the places she actually had at her disposal in various ways. We are able to ascertain what she is trying to convey, while not actually believing her to be homeless. She isn't lying, she is exaggerating to explain how she feels. She knows she is not actually being physically tortured, but she feels tortured in her soul and doesn't see a way out of her mess. It's not that hard to understand really. 

It isn't at all.

Was Tinsley even in this episode?  Other than her "I was in a bad relationship" statement,  she is disappearing faster than the cheese plate.

It does seem like she is having trouble holding onto her apple for next season...

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, BBHN said:

literally updated the very definition of "literally" to include "figuratively" and "to add emphasis or effect". 

This is horrifying to me.  Literally;)

I get that people do use the word literally non-literally.  But it still bugs the shit out of me because I am of the minority opinion that words should have meaning.

I was in such a B rage that I didn't even comment on the rest of the episode.  Luanne knows exactly what she is getting into and she doesn't give a shit.  So now that these ladies have told her everything I hope we can all move on.  It's tiresome.  She was very patient with Beth.  I actually didn't think Ramona was acting any crazier than usual.  Carole actually impressed me with starting the fire, albeit in a non working fireplace.  Sonja always cracks me up, eating all the cheese and saying she felt great.  Lmao!  Tinsley is a non entity.  Dorinda did indeed make it nice.

• Love 10
19 hours ago, QuinnM said:

If it was me I would tell Brynn.  Your daddy hates the dog so when I go out to dinner or out of town for business we'll have someone else take the dog.  Or better yet, let one of the employees just take it.  And make sure Brynn knows it's her father who is being mean to Cookie.

Why tell Bryn that? This is what I'm afraid Beth is doing.

"Your daddy hates the dog."  "He is a SLUT and a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.  HE FUCKS EVERYTHING!!!"

This is how Bethenny rolls.  I doubt she saves that kind of speech for just Lulu.

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, BBHN said:

So many people speak this way that our dictionaries have literally updated the very definition of "literally" to include "figuratively" and "to add emphasis or effect". 

Did they do this because schooling kids on the difference between the word "literally" and "figuratively" is just way too hard?  Sheesh.

This is horrifying to me.  Literally;)

Seriously.

• Love 6

Did they do this because schooling kids on the difference between the word "literally" and "figuratively" is just way too hard?  Sheesh.

Nah, I think it's just that people literally don't care one way or the other.

That, and there are bigger problems in the world right now, literally, than people's correct usage of the word "literally" and "figuratively".

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Seriously.

No, though I did joke about that being the reason initially. If you read that article, they get into the older examples of it being used figuratively. 

• Love 3

Bravo hates Luann. I was setting up my DVR for the next 2 weeks. Next week will be the continuation of the Bezerkshires and then the ladies discussing their holiday plans. The following week is Luann’s wedding which Bravo won’t show other than snapshots spliced in by the editors from a few months ago.  Bravo is giving Luann their own special fuck you to Lu by airing the weddings Bravo gave other HW’s specials to up till the new NY episode airs. Nene’s 2 part special is being aired, Kandi’s 2 part episode is being aired, Kim’s 1 part special will be aired, and Tamra’s 3 part special will be aired.

Funny how much air time they are giving the Babs badmouthing Luann scene, and now the Jill Z scene.

Sad Luanne didn’t even make her $20K thanks to Jill and her blabbermouth on Social Media. Even blabbermouth Babs posted the photos.

• Love 8
Just now, Martinigirl said:

Luanne comes across a bit greedy.  I've never see her pay for anything!!! 

Remember when Bravo did a highlight of Luann leaving others to foot the bill?

There was the Bethenny surf lessons, the meet with Alex, the drinks with Bethenny when Luann expected her invite to Mexico, the lunch when it was Carol & Heather's first year. Each time followed by a comment - did she just leave me with the bill? LOL

• Love 14
8 hours ago, BBHN said:
On 6/1/2017 at 9:27 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Why was Bethenny carrying her clutch purse around the house with her like a security blanket?

Obviously, that's where she keeps her stash of crackers.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

There was the Bethenny surf lessons, the meet with Alex, the drinks with Bethenny when Luann expected her invite to Mexico, the lunch when it was Carol & Heather's first year. Each time followed by a comment - did she just leave me with the bill? LOL

Don't forget the re-gift to Ramona. LOL!!!

• Love 3
(edited)

Obviously, that's where she keeps her stash of crackers.

I thought that was Dorinda and John's thing?

A Classic Countess Courtesy move, if there ever was one...

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Which applies to Bethenny...and tons of other people too. Nothing too strange there.

It isn't at all.

It does seem like she is having trouble holding onto her apple for next season...

I'm hoping that Tinsley unleashes the Krakken after NYE. Once her legal issue is closed, she moves her belongings out of Haversham Hodge, she will go BSC on Sonja.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Maybe she could write another book and call it 'Stiffing Your Friends the Countess Way.' 

• Love 5

I'm hoping that Tinsley unleashes the Krakken after NYE. Once her legal issue is closed, she moves her belongings out of Haversham Hodge, she will go BSC on Sonja.

Whatever she does, she needs to do it soon...the clock is ticking and she needs to make an impression.

• Love 5

Luanne should be more alarmed by the “friends” she invited to her wedding than her HW cast mates.

A special dinner hosted by Dorinda. The invitees were Jules/Micheal, Dorinda/John, Luann/Tom. It was to introduce Tom to the audience in a better light and to celebrate their engagement. The disgusting pig John tried to bring up Luann’s squirting talent. When regaling their first phone call, John asked if the phone got moist. Dorinda/Jules/Michael made faces. They knew and the audience knew what he was trying to do.

Barbara K – her scene is being shown over and over. This one not only goes to Luann’s wedding but posts about it on social media on what a great time she had. Can’t wait to hear her What Happenned at The Wedding Shade.

Jill Zarin – Luann gets her a scene on RHNY and Jill repays her by screwing with the money she was going to get from People Magazine.

Bravo is giving Luann, the idiot edit and showing her they can easily demote her to Friend of next year.

Speaking of the wedding – why did Marysol of Miami get an invite and NOT Jules?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

Maybe she could write another book and call it 'Stiffing Your Friends the Countess Way.' 

Rank Hath its Privilege: Making Every Penny Count

A heart-warming and insightful look at financial planning from ex-bought-and-paid-for nobility, occasional pirate poon and whenever-the-opp-presents-itself auto-tune songbird Luann Nadeau De Lesseps D’Agostino.

• Love 9
(edited)

A heart-warming and insightful look at financial planning from ex-bought-and-paid-for nobility, occasional pirate poon and whenever-the-opp-presents-itself auto-tune songbird Luann Nadeau De Lesseps D’Agostino.

giphy.gif

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

LOL @ pirate poon! hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 4
(edited)
46 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Luanne should be more alarmed by the “friends” she invited to her wedding than her HW cast mates.

A special dinner hosted by Dorinda. The invitees were Jules/Micheal, Dorinda/John, Luann/Tom. It was to introduce Tom to the audience in a better light and to celebrate their engagement. The disgusting pig John tried to bring up Luann’s squirting talent. When regaling their first phone call, John asked if the phone got moist. Dorinda/Jules/Michael made faces. They knew and the audience knew what he was trying to do.

Barbara K – her scene is being shown over and over. This one not only goes to Luann’s wedding but posts about it on social media on what a great time she had. Can’t wait to hear her What Happenned at The Wedding Shade.

Jill Zarin – Luann gets her a scene on RHNY and Jill repays her by screwing with the money she was going to get from People Magazine.

Bravo is giving Luann, the idiot edit and showing her they can easily demote her to Friend of next year.

Marysol is the only housewife who hasn't slept with Diamonddick?                                      

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 6
(edited)

I understand Jules is in seclusion after her bruising divorce. Her life is in turmoil according to the press.

She should have taken Bethenny's tack and only associate with people she pays to be her friend.

Bethenny is tortured. Carole is high. Ramona is confused. Sonja is washing her face in the bidet. Tinsley is trolling the bowling alley . Dorinda is spitting on a cake.

Luann is married. She says she is happy. Why not accept the fact that she is enjoying her life and is not a miserable piece of shit like the rest of these housewives.

Haters gotta hate.

Edited by Trooper York
Because they had mashed potato which is unusual because usually Dorinda makes it rice.
  • Love 11
55 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I am curious why would the moist comment be about Luann squirting?  The squirting comment came up when Ramon, Luann and Sonja were headed to John's party.  John wasn't there.  I thought John was just making an idiotic comment.

Luann got paid and is still working for People Magazine as a wedding consultant.  So I am not sure why  this ridiculous made up story has legs.   It just gave Jill a little ink so she could deny it.  There wasn't a camera restriction on the guests at the wedding.

I am not sure why Luann would be demoted to friend-she has essentially been the show the last two years.  I would hope getting married doesn't relegate one to friend status.  The year she was a friend she saved a really bad season for just destroying the show.  Everyone liked her and she got a few gotchas towards Ramona and Aviva.

Luann has gotten something no other RH has-a special all about her before she was on the RH.  Not exactly a spin off with many episodes but even the BH ladies who have interesting pasts have been unable to score a special. 

At this point in the season I think Luann is on higher ground than most of them.  She isn't fighting with anyone, she isn't doing much at all.  She has pretty much said her piece when it comes to her wedding.   Imagine getting paid a nice sum when primarily all you are doing is planning your wedding.  I mean it is her real life but nice chunk of change for showing up for drinks here and party there and racing off to Palm Beach or meet Tom for dinner.  I take something Bethenny said last year about Luann-"she is resilent" to mean production knows she is a trooper.

Marysol (puke) is a fixture in south Florida.  She manages to wrangle  her way into many a Bravolebrity event.   I don't think Luann and Jules were ever anything more than cordial.  I do think Tinsley was hinting around for an invite though-"I will be in Palm Beach when you are getting married."  Then she brings up why no one is going. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer? ;)

• Love 5

Sadie, you have just put all in perspective for Bethenny.  I, too, have seen women in shelters dealing with the real HELL that Beth says she suffers from. She needs to get out into the real world.

I am so sick and tired of Bethenny and her dramatics.  She was raised by wolves.  She's "literally" being tortured in a dungeon.  She's homeless.  LITERALLY NONE OF THESE THINGS HAPPENED.  I know we are living in a time when words don't mean anything but.....words actually do mean things!!  Learn the meaning of the word literally before using it in a sentence for god's sakes.

I love how B says we don't know about any of these horrible things in her life because she NEVER talks about them (really?!) yet we are supposed to all be sympathetic.  Also I am not sorry to say B you are a multi-millionaire with a beautiful daughter and all the resources in the world to hire security, lawyers, therapists, etc. to protect you from the world's worst divorce.  I mean I get that it's shitty but get a grip on some perspective you loon.

This is my main issue with Bethenny.  Even if everything she's said Jason is doing is true, likening it to torture in a dungeon is beyond hyperbole.  She has the means & resources to easily change her phone#, pay assistants to scan her email, etc.  She's not mentioned any physical abuse, so for her to compare her situation to someone who literally fears for her life on a daily basis is utterly ridiculous.  

I've not liked the effect Tom's had on Luann's wardrobe.  She used to me my favorite dressed housewife.

Ramona would be wise to steer clear of Sonja.  Seeing them sit side by side really highlighted how much Ramona's fucked up her face & body with the surgeries.

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I understand Jules is in seclusion after her bruising divorce.

I liked Jules.  What's the deal on her divorce?  Did she at least get to keep her apartment?  I'm in the dark on any of that. 

• Love 1
On 6/1/2017 at 9:27 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Why was Bethenny carrying her clutch purse around the house with her like a security blanket?

Because she went to the Sophia Petrillo School of Etiquette.

• Love 11
(edited)

According to the always reliable Page Six of the New York Post.....Jules is facing eviction from her apartment and her husband is broke and can not pay child support. So she has a lot going on and would most not likely have the money to fly to Florida to attend Luann's wedding.

On the other hand she is not being tortured or in a dungeon or having her children being raised by wolves. 

Some girls have all the luck.

Edited by Trooper York
Because Bethenny is a bitch and Cookie bit me on the ankle
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I for one was glad so I didn't have to hear her sick voice! Lol way too scratchy.

• Love 1
(edited)

Well you have enough young gigolo guys stick their tongue down your throat it is bound to get scratchy. 

She should take a lesson from Sonja and gargle from the bidet.

Edited by Trooper York
Because Sonja got her head stuck in the bidet and almost drowned. Luckily she had just recently had sex with the entire fire department so she had them on speed dial.
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Marysol is the only housewife who hasn't slept with Diamonddick?                                      

LOL - true but neither has Jules.

Throw the girl a bone - her parents are in Boca - I'm sure her parents would have paid for her tickets and for tickets for the kids. They could have also babysat while she was at the wedding.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Was Tinsley kissing Tom??????????

Maybe she's preparing her defense strategy in case she gets caught at the ex's.

She wasn't in her right mind due to "medication"

• Love 2
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

According to the always reliable Page Six of the New York Post.....Jules is facing eviction from her apartment and her husband is broke and can not pay child support. So she has a lot going on and would most not likely have the money to fly to Florida to attend Luann's wedding.

Oh no!  That is a sad situation.  She seemed like such a nice person.  It's too bad some of the HWs were total bitches to her.

34 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

On the other hand she is not being tortured or in a dungeon or having her children being raised by wolves. 

Some girls have all the luck.

Trooper York, you crack me up!  The bidet humor never gets old either.  Thinking along the lines of being raised by animals, when I was a kid, we'd visit my Grandma & Grandpa at their farm.  They would let us into the pig pen and let us feed them, with the sow watching over her young.  We secured the gate to the pen so they wouldn't get out.  Now, I'm going to make it dramatic.  When I was just a toddler, my family threw me into the pig pen, all while the sow was bearing down on me as I neared her young. They locked me in there, unable to defend myself against the rabid little piglets. I literally shit myself.   Just kidding!  We had a ball in that pig pen.  My Grandma would put little red ribbons on the piglets at Christmas time just for us. 

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I would hope getting married doesn't relegate one to friend status. 

I'd be happy to see Luann gone...but wouldn't she be the only "Real Housewife"?   Maybe that's no longer allowed.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I

Luann got paid and is still working for People Magazine as a wedding consultant.  So I am not sure why  this ridiculous made up story has legs.   It just gave Jill a little ink so she could deny it.  There wasn't a camera restriction on the guests at the wedding.

Wait. What?? People Magazine has Lu on the payroll as a Wedding Consultant? I know People Magainze isn't quite the big deal that it use to be, but good lord, surely they could find someone with...I don't know...knowledge and credentials actually working in the wedding industry? What would possibly make her qualified for such a paid gig? Because she got married? I got married too. Maybe I should send them my resume. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Dear Dorinda,

You have been a lovely, gracious, patient and generous host. 

Please stay sober. Thank you.

She really does make everything nice! I'd love to hang out at Dorinda's - and just quietly duck into my assigned guest room when she has a bit too much to drink.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Wait. What?? People Magazine has Lu on the payroll as a Wedding Consultant? I know People Magainze isn't quite the big deal that it use to be, but good lord, surely they could find someone with...I don't know...knowledge and credentials actually working in the wedding industry? What would possibly make her qualified for such a paid gig? Because she got married? I got married too. Maybe I should send them my resume. 

How sad is that? Luann didn't even get paid $20K and she is still contractually obligated to do more interviews or face being sued. I guess Tom isn't as rich as she thought if she has to take on non paying gigs. I looked to see what articles People has posted about Luann and I the first one that popped up was dated 4/10/17 Penthouse Tour & 4/17/17 about Victoria getting arrested. Not sure what these have to do with weddings, but as a wedding consultant she sucks.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

How sad is that? Luann didn't even get paid $20K and she is still contractually obligated to do more interviews or face being sued. I guess Tom isn't as rich as she thought if she has to take on non paying gigs. I looked to see what articles People has posted about Luann and I the first one that popped up was dated 4/10/17 Penthouse Tour & 4/17/17 about Victoria getting arrested. Not sure what these have to do with weddings, but as a wedding consultant she sucks.

Luann did get paid for the wedding photos! That story was nothing more than speculation, Luann already shot it down.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bravo hates Luann. I was setting up my DVR for the next 2 weeks. Next week will be the continuation of the Bezerkshires and then the ladies discussing their holiday plans. The following week is Luann’s wedding which Bravo won’t show other than snapshots spliced in by the editors from a few months ago.  Bravo is giving Luann their own special fuck you to Lu by airing the weddings Bravo gave other HW’s specials to up till the new NY episode airs. Nene’s 2 part special is being aired, Kandi’s 2 part episode is being aired, Kim’s 1 part special will be aired, and Tamra’s 3 part special will be aired.

Funny how much air time they are giving the Babs badmouthing Luann scene, and now the Jill Z scene.

Sad Luanne didn’t even make her $20K thanks to Jill and her blabbermouth on Social Media. Even blabbermouth Babs posted the photos.

Wow, that is a "fuck you", and not even a subtle one. Showing all the gals that did get a wedding special, and then for the most part showing Lu running around trying to convince everyone her husband to be isn't fucking around on her. Congrats Lu. 

• Love 9