Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Message added by Meredith Quill

Advisory: This topic is for S8 Spoilers & Spec. If your post predominantly concerns book comparisons or a character's past season actions it will be removed. 

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Lemuria said:

I wonder if Sansa will at least acknowledge that she was wrong about what the Big Picture really was and that neither Winterfell nor the North would be standing if Jon had not convinced Dany that there was an impending apocalypse, and if Dany had not the agreed to bring her people and dragons to fight it.

From the promos, she does not seem to be letting go of her Northern independence issue - there was several shots of her angry face in the preview.

But independence of what at this point? As @SimoneS mentioned in the episode discussion thread, with the deaths of Alys and Lyanna, who is left other than house Stark in the North? The North seems to be decimated. Is Sansa just going to rule over Winterfell as Queen in the North?

Only Lord Royce is there and he is of the Vale and SweetRobin is going to enter the picture one day and be like - that's mine.

Next episode is going to be interesting.

24 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

Honestly, after 8x03 I'd be more inclined to believe that Tyrion betrays Dany because he wants to clear the way for a reconciliation with Sansa. 

Tyrion betrayal of the Starks is rather hard to see right now. I can see Sansa/Tyrion teaming up against Dany. Or Tyrion going against the Starks if Sansa plots against Dany.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, anamika said:

But independence of what at this point? As @SimoneS mentioned in the episode discussion thread, with the deaths of Alys and Lyanna, who is left other than house Stark in the North? The North seems to be decimated. Is Sansa just going to rule over Winterfell as Queen in the North?

Well, I guess in the strictest sense the Army of the Dead only made it to Winterfell, so everything south of Winterfell should be fine.

But there's a lot of ambiguities around the size of the Winterfell population, etc.  Earlier episode made it sound like there were tons of people hiding in the crypts -- did all but the handful we saw at the end die?  How many people are there in Winterfell left, period?

But based on the writers' clear eagerness to rejoin the game of thrones, I'm guessing we'll see the usual anonymous peasants trundling around next week.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, anamika said:

From the promos, she does not seem to be letting go of her Northern independence issue - there was several shots of her angry face in the preview.

Only Lord Royce is there and he is of the Vale and SweetRobin is going to enter the picture one day and be like - that's mine.

Sansa has seriously got to stop this. I was re-watching Missandei tell her the harsh truth about the Dragon Queen and all she did was give her evil eye. Sansa bangs on about the North and its independence, but the only political  and military power she has is what Dany and Jon have given her. The only reason that Dany has not told her where to get off is because she loves Jon.

The Northern lords have mostly been wiped out, if Dany gets the remaining Northerners on side after her military and dragons' heroics, she no longer has to indulge Sansa. Besides as Jon wrote in that note, he promised the Northern bannerman to fight for Dany if they survived the NK so Sansa still has no control over anything that happens.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Sansa has seriously got to stop this. I was re-watching Missandei tell her the harsh truth about the Dragon Queen and all she did was give her evil eye. Sansa bangs on about the North and its independence, but the only political  and military power she has is what Dany and Jon have given her.

I guess that quote about Sansa's "irrepressible ambition and desire to rule" was completely accurate.  And that, more than anything else, seems to be driving her behavior and attitude.

I'm wondering now:  Could Tyrion end up taking the fall (by his choice) to protect Sansa from some betrayal she does?

Edited by Lemuria
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Sansa has seriously got to stop this. I was re-watching Missandei tell her the harsh truth about the Dragon Queen and all she did was give her evil eye. Sansa bangs on about the North and its independence, but the only political  and military power she has is what Dany and Jon have given her. The only reason that Dany has not told her where to get off is because she loves Jon.

The Northern lords have mostly been wiped out, if Dany gets the remaining Northerners on side after her military and dragons' heroics, she no longer has to indulge Sansa. Besides as Jon wrote in that note, he promised the Northern bannerman to fight for Dany if they survived the NK so Sansa still has no control over anything that happens.

I think people keep underestimating what Sansa has..She may not have an army but she has Arya and Bran who can Warg into animals. It hasn't been touched on but if Sansa understood everything Bran could do I think the game would change..

1 minute ago, Thinbalina said:

I think people keep underestimating what Sansa has..She may not have an army but she has Arya and Bran who can Warg into animals. It hasn't been touched on but if Sansa understood everything Bran could do I think the game would change..

So Arya and Bran would warg into animals to kill Jon and Dany so that Sansa can rule Winterfell? Because that is the only way that Sansa actually get any power.

• Love 8
Just now, SimoneS said:

So Arya and Bran would warg into animals to kill Jon and Dany so that Sansa can rule Winterfell? Because that is the only way that Sansa actually get any power.

Why does it have to be Arya and Bran kill Jon and Dany? My point is Sansa has people who can defend her as well. Dany has complained about the North and the weather, why would she care to have any controlling power over it? Sansa simply wants independence.

So is 'A Song of Ice and Fire' over and now we are back to a Game of Thrones?

And as per the show, the dragons were not able to kill the NK/WW, it was Arya, so what does a Song of Ice and Fire even mean on the show?

What is Bran/3ER going to do now? Is his job over?

Is Jaime going to be allowed to go back to fight for Cersei? He just came to fight against the dead. And that's now done. She is still pregnant with his child.

Do the rest of the 7K - Vale, Riverlands, Dorne - get involved now?

So many questions.  We have 80 minutes for episode 4 before the big battle episode in 5.

And there is Sapochnik talking about how 3,4 and 5 is one story with a beginning, middle and end.

Currently only Friki's leaks stand because there is nothing to disprove it.

I guess BoatsexBaby's leaks have been completely demolished as untrue. Guess her sources were playing her.

Edited by anamika
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Thinbalina said:

Why does it have to be Arya and Bran kill Jon and Dany? My point is Sansa has people who can defend her as well. Dany has complained about the North and the weather, why would she care to have any controlling power over it? Sansa simply wants independence.

I never wrote that Sansa had no one to defend her. I said any power she has is because Dany and Jon give it to her. Dany or all the rulers fighting for the Iron Throne claim the North as part of the Seven Kingdoms.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 2

The scene in next week's preview where the gang appears to be going out to burn the bodies has an interesting composition.  It appears the Starks and their traditional allies are on the left of the screen and the Mother of Dragon's allies are on the right.  Bran is in the middle, of course, since he doesn't know who he is anymore.

But what's odd is that Samwell and Ghost(!) are in Dany's area of the grouping.  I don't think that means they're on Dany's side of things but it's peculiar framing.  Unless Sam now sees himself in Dany's camp.  And Ghost is throwing shade at Jon for ignoring for him so long.

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

I never wrote that Sansa had no one to defend her so I have no clue why you made that point. I said any power she has is because Dany and Jon give it to her. If you don't know why Dany or any ruler fighting for the Iron Throne would claim the North as part of the Seven Kingdoms, then you haven't been watching the show. I'll end this now.

aww..the personal attacks..touche' ---agree to disagree

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, anamika said:

Is Jaime going to be allowed to go back to fight for Cersei? He just came to fight against the dead. And that's now done. She is still pregnant with his child.

What Jaime does next will be very interesting. Tyrion told him, "she is your Queen now." Is Jaime really loyal to Dany? I can't see him turning his back on his child so easily, same with Tyrion turning his back on his niece or nephews. Sansa mentioned conflicting loyalties, but she might have been referring to the wrong ones.

Another thing, I always thought that Cersei would burn down KL with wildfire rather than surrender, but dismissed this because I buy into the idea that the NK would attack KL. Now I am back to wondering if it s a possibility.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Thinbalina said:

Except Bran doesn’t seem to be interested in using his abilities to interfere with the natural order of things and Arya, while wanting to make sure her family is safe, hasn’t demonstrated the same obsession with Northern independence that Sansa has. In my opinion, Sansa’s carrying on about an independent North - an area that hasn’t really been independent for over 300 years - is just a cover for her not wanting to be a pawn again. Sansa doesn’t even know what it’s like to live in an independent North or what that entails - but she seems to think it will protect her from the Cersei’s and Ramsay’s of the world. 

• Love 12
50 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Anamika:

There was no such thing. 9-11 seconds in with danny's VO, we see what looks like a somber Sansa, Arya and Jon, looks like a burial scene.

17 secs. in is rejoycing, even at 1/4 speed, I don't see Sansa or Arya there.

18 secs. Arya kissing Gendry.

18.5 seconds in we see Jon, Grayworm, Sansa and Arya preceding to burn the dead . Dany, Bran, Varys in background with Ghost near Varys.

22 second mark Sansa on the Ramparts watching the two dragons, fly off one with holes in the wing, looks like she's staying behind to help rebuild WF, Jon and others, leaving, maybe somewhat pensive or concern look.

THERE ARE NO ANGRY FACES.

Edited by GrailKing
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, Thinbalina said:

aww..the personal attacks..touche' ---agree to disagree

I didn't intend it as a personal attack, but I was probably too sharp, I'll edit my post. But still, it is the Seven Kingdoms, not the "Six" Kingdoms. Everyone in the game wants all the kingdoms. Dany isn't any different. I doubt Jon will be, if he does end up on the Iron Throne.

ETA: Good to know that Ghost is alive.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

What Jaime does next will be very interesting. Tyrion told him, "she is your Queen now." Is Jaime really loyal to Dany? I can't see him turning his back on his child so easily, same with Tyrion turning his back on his niece or nephews. Sansa mentioned conflicting loyalties, but she might have been referring to the wrong ones.

Another thing, I always thought that Cersei would burn down KL with wildfire rather than surrender, but dismissed this because I buy into the idea that the NK would attack KL. Now I am back to wondering if it s a possibility.

I don’t know if Jaime is really loyal to Dany, but I think his days with Cersei are over and he’s not going to return to her side. Their parting felt pretty permanent (outside of any return to kill her if the show goes that way). The pregnancy is a wrinkle and maybe that will cause Jaime to ask for a peaceful resolution or seek mercy for Cersei, but Cersei showed Jaime that she had zero respect for him (planning all the Euron stuff behind his back, calling him stupid to his face), plus he’s found that he’s far more honorable when he’s not under Cersei’s thumb. Also, Cersei saw him leaving as a betrayal and sent Bronn out to kill him. I don’t think Cersei would welcome Jaime back with open arms. She’s doesn’t like the honorable man he’s become. In episode one she told Euron she likes his arrogance. I think he reminds her of season one Jaime. The man Jaime says is no more.

I think Jaime will stick by Brienne or Tyrion for now. Surely there will be some conflict and mixed feelings for Cersei, but I don’t think that now the NK is dead, Jaime will be all, “Well, I kept my promise and helped fight for the living. Now that fight is over, I’m heading back to the Lannister army. Bye!”

• Love 5

Cersei has some plan, especially for Dany, so I don't discard the possibility of an attack in 8x04 while the alliance is still mourning. The audience would think "another character-driven episode" and bam, action.

I thought the 7K would unite against the AOTD, if it isn't the case Cersei might do something particularly heinous to unite them against her; there's another battle and even with the dragons the alliance needs more men. Cersei might send Euron's and her troops to pillage everything; for example steal the food in other kingdoms like the Riverlands or the Stormlands so that she can sustain a siege.

The scene where Emilia said that Daenerys speaks in several languages isn't done yet; maybe it will be at the feast. Daenerys is at Dragonstone at one point, imo she should regroup there soon; closer to KL in order to attack it.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, ShellsandCheese said:

In my opinion, Sansa’s carrying on about an independent North - an area that hasn’t really been independent for over 300 years - is just a cover for her not wanting to be a pawn again. Sansa doesn’t even know what it’s like to live in an independent North or what that entails - but she seems to think it will protect her from the Cersei’s and Ramsay’s of the world. 

I think this is absolutely it. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, LadyChaos said:

You know everyone is all broken and emotionally destroyed afterword.  I wonder how well its going to go down when Dany starts telling everyone that its time to march south to take the crown. 

At the latest since Jaime's arrival they knew that this was coming. And the promo made them seem pretty happy. 

Edit: Well, Maybe not happy, but on Dany's side.

Edited by BadAssRobinArryn
31 minutes ago, anamika said:

So, since Beric and the Red woman are both dead, I guess there are no more resurrections. Dead characters from now on are going to stay dead.

Agreed.  I also think we can rule out an "all magic dies" situation, because the dragons and Ghost seem to be doing just fine next ep.

ETA: I wonder what will happen r.e. the cut Cersei miscarriage from season 7?  If she's going to die in ep 5/6 they might think it will have more impact if Jaimie (or whoever) kills Cersei despite the fact that she is preggo.  Alternatively, I guess Cersei could suffer a miscarriage in ep 4/5 and perhaps it will cause her to be reckless and demand that her troops go after Jon/Dany now?

Edited by bubble sparkly
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

Alternatively, I guess Cersei could suffer a miscarriage in ep 4/5 and perhaps it will cause her to be reckless and demand that her troops go after Jon/Dany now?

This golden company thing is confusing. Both Watchers on the wall and watchersonmyballs leaks pointed to a human army attacking Winterfell with soldiers attacking WF.

Is it possible, that while Jon and Dany are gone to fight against Cersei, then the GC attack WF? So another attack? And if Sansa is left behind, she may have to defend it.

There's also Bronn and his mission to kill the Lannister brothers. And Cersei's secret plans for the Targaryen girl.

Vlad Furdik tweeted this:

DF8jONw.png

More fodder for the Bran is NK theories?

Edited by anamika
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

The people over at FreefolkNews just found this :one of the only leaker who got stuff right about episode 3 (Arya killing the NK after the NK kills Theon) also says Jon kills Dany, because of course....

As I said before, with how awful this season is in terms of writing, this wouldn't be surprising. The heroic whitewashed males will have to put down the two mad power-hungry queens. Good luck with that, D&D, hope your bunker is comfy.

• LOL 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, anamika said:

Tyrion betrayal of the Starks is rather hard to see right now.

Yeah, Tyrion is definitely in love with Sansa. That line about whoremongering no longer being an option was about her, not Dany. If we find out that Tyrion's been celibate this whole time because of Sansa, they are endgame for sure.

Nothing was said about their scenes on the Inside the Episode segment, and the cast discussion video only had Sophie and Peter talking about Tyrion and Sansa not being able to contribute anything and the crypt wights rather than anything about their relationship, so...watch this space, I guess. (Peter Dinklage did point out in the Game Revealed video that putting a bunch of women and children in the crypts when the NK can raise the dead was incredibly stupid.)

I said many months ago that TV Tyrion/Sansa was shippy as fuck and a number of you scoffed, so allow me to take my little victory lap now. That last desperate hand kiss was perfection.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 4

So the true last battle won't be against the NK or Cersei. It will be Dany vs Jon. I mean, if this is true. If that's not true GoT twist I don't know what is. lol

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

The people over at FreefolkNews just found this :one of the only leaker who got stuff right about episode 3 (Arya killing the NK after the NK kills Theon) also says Jon kills Dany, because of course....

As I said before, with how awful this season is in terms of writing, this wouldn't be surprising. The heroic whitewashed males will have to put down the two mad power-hungry queens. Good luck with that, D&D, hope your bunker is comfy.

Wow, if this turn out to be right that Jon kills Dany, I am through. You would have been right about how the story was going to unfold. I got it wrong as hell.

• Love 3

I don't really buy it tbh.I think this leaker definitely had legit info but all his other stuff was from a source who worked on the Ireland set for 6 months or something like that.They don't seem to have any info beyond ep 3 and the Jon kills Dany thing which they say they aren't 100% is real.So idk what to think.I see zero reason for Jon to do that and imo Dany wouldn't be saving his life in this episode if it was going to end like that.Guess we'll have a clearer idea next episode if they go hard to the mad queen stuff.

• Love 1

At this point, I don't even know what to speculate. I thought the Others/Army of the dead would be the big bad till the last episode, but apparently I know nothing, lol.

What even is the message of the show now? Global warming is not actually that big of a deal - we can deal with it easily and then let's get back to our petty squabbles - that's more important.  I thought the whole point was that they had to rise above the petty squabbles. Instead we are back to more Cersei.

As for Jon killing Dany, I think we will know with the next episode in which direction they are taking Dany.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, anamika said:

As for Jon killing Dany, I think we will know with the next episode in which direction they are taking Dany.

I agree. Next episode will tell. I am not going to lie. I will be furious if this is true. After all Dany has done and sacrificed to have Jon kill her is so wrong. However, maybe this is what the antagonism between Sansa and Dany is building toward. Honestly, Jon kills both Cersei AND Dany?! Damn.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 5
Just now, SimoneS said:

I agree. Next episode will tell. I am not going to lie. I will be furious if this is true. After all Dany has done and sacrificed to have Jon kill her is so wrong. However, maybe this is what the antagonism between Sansa and Dany is building towards.

It would be so gross.To justify it would require such ooc behavior from both Jon and Dany in the last 3 episodes.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, tangerine95 said:

I don't really buy it tbh.I think this leaker definitely had legit info but all his other stuff was from a source who worked on the Ireland set for 6 months or something like that.They don't seem to have any info beyond ep 3 and the Jon kills Dany thing which they say they aren't 100% is real.So idk what to think.I see zero reason for Jon to do that and imo Dany wouldn't be saving his life in this episode if it was going to end like that.Guess we'll have a clearer idea next episode if they go hard to the mad queen stuff.

If Jon sees Dany as the Mad Queen, then that would justify him killing her.

Just now, SimoneS said:

If Jon sees Dany as the Mad Queen, then that would justify him killing her.

I mean yeah that's the only thing I could see that could.But Dany actually going stuff that would make her the mad queen after she was risking her life and lost most of her army in the war against the NK is the part I have a hard time believing.

• Love 4

Yeah, I'd believe it if another character killed Dany to get Jon on the throne, but he himself?

Not unless she turns mad (my absolute nightmare) or her death would save the world (kind of a moot point now).

Just cause he has a better claim doesn't mean he has to become king no matter what the same way Arya killing the NK doesn't suddenly make her ruler material.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

To be fair, Jon kills Dany, it will be because this is what Martin told D&D. It isn't they fault if Martin decides to end the story like this.

• Love 1

The recent person who posted on Reddit who verified his meeting with the extra with the mod said that four or five "main" characters would die in this episode. He also said that the person told him that when they filmed a scene where Jon kills someone that it was so shocking that the extras gasped out loud and had to do retake. It could be that Jon killed Dany in that scene. I could see that no matter how prepared the extras were for the scene, actually seeing Jon kill Dany took them out of the moment.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Azi said:

Yeah, I'd believe it if another character killed Dany to get Jon on the throne, but he himself?

He can kill her. If now, due to the lost army, Deanerís goes mad, demands absolute power, uses dragons against people, then John will have to kill her.

4 hours ago, anamika said:

So, since Beric and the Red woman are both dead, I guess there are no more resurrections. Dead characters from now on are going to stay dead.

Is not a fact. There are Bran. Yes, while we were told that he only knows how to predict the future and see the past, but then it may turn out that he has other powers ...

Emilia did say that Dany does all this 'weird shit' - I don't think we have seen any of that yet?

And of course there was that infamous comment from Emilia about how the audience's final viewpoint of Dany 'fucked me up'.

"It fucked me up,” she told the magazine. “Knowing that is going to be a lasting flavor in someone’s mouth of what Daenerys is…”

4 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

The recent person who posted on Reddit who verified his meeting with the extra with the mod said that four or five "main" characters would die in this episode. He also said that the person told him that when they filmed a scene where Jon kills someone that it was so shocking that the extras gasped out loud and had to do retake. It could be that Jon killed Dany in that scene. I could see that no matter how prepared the extras were for the scene, actually seeing Jon kill Dany took them out of the moment.

I agree. I thought of this reddit post as well.

Edited by anamika
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

To be fair, Jon kills Dany, it will be because this is what Martin told D&D. It isn't they fault if Martin decides to end the story like this.

I know, I know. Put George in the bunker too.

I actually can't believe my worst case scenario that I posted last week could be true. But I've had this gut feeling for a while, can't help it. Just a few things that suddenly clicked for me and that I couldn't ignore anymore.

But I still think the writing would be utterly nonsensical if that happened. D&D are still talking about Dany as a hero who cares about her army and Jorah, and next week even the Northern Lords appear to finally accept her. 

What could possibly happen that she's so "crazy" she has to be put down by Jon? I guess she's the one burning King's Landing since that can't be the NK anymore...

Edit : Yes that other info fits as well, we thought it would be Tyrion but now...

Edited by Nightingale
  • Love 1

I guess we will get a gauge next episode. I just cant think of a logical reason Jon will kill Dany. Even if she is awful. Jamie is not seen as a hero for killing the Mad King, no matter how bad he was. He was considered dishonorable. To betray someone you’ve sworn allegiance to is just OOC for Jon.

And what behavior will make her mad. Burning down Kings Landing? Ellaria and Olenna, thought that’s was she should do in the first place. Don’t see him killing her bc of Kings Landing.

I guess hurting his siblings would do the trick. But it seems they leave for dragonstone and I doubt any of the Starks abandon Winterfell to go with them.

Emilia has said more than once and continued to say she filmed different endings. So maybe Jon killing Dany is one of them.

• Useful 1

It only makes sense if the final battle is a true Dance of the Dragons, Jon vs. Dany. Jon needs a big moment because he didn't kill the Night King. Killing Cersei is not a satisfying death for Jon. Like who cares if Jon kills Cersei? That honor should go to Jaime or someone who has a bigger connection to her.

Dany was unable to kill the Night King herself and she lost another person she loves (Jorah). I think these things are going to play heavily on her over the last three episodes. I don't know that she'll go "mad," but obviously if Jon is killing her then she's become dangerous in some way.

23 minutes ago, anamika said:

Emilia did say that Dany does all this 'weird shit' - I don't think we have seen any of that yet?

And of course there was that infamous comment from her about how the audience's final viewpoint of Dany 'fucked her up'.

Exactly, it could be that Emilia was hinting at Dany going mad. It could happen in the next two episodes. To think all those people banging out about Dany being the mad queen will turn out to have been right. Damn, that sucks.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

Exactly, it could be Emilia was hinting at Dany going mad. It could happen in the next two episodes. To think all those people banging out about Dany being the mad queen will turn out to have been right. Damn, that sucks.

Oh my gosh. I would HATE HATE HATE, this ending. But reading everything it seems plausible.

i do have a hard time believing they’d have something so major happen in front of extras though.

11 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Exactly, it could be Emilia was hinting at Dany going mad. It could happen in the next two episodes. To think all those people banging out about Dany being the mad queen will turn out to have been right. Damn, that sucks.

Yep, especially since we already have a mad queen in Cersei. Two women vying for power and both are apparently mad.

I thought that Dany and Cersei are foils with Emilia's interviews about how Cersei ended up alone because she was greedy for power etc. and that Dany would therefore become the virtuous unambitious woman who gives up power etc. But like I said, at this point I don't even know what the show is doing anymore and my speculations have amounted to nothing lol.

In my opinion, in the past three episodes, Dany has done nothing wrong to be deemed bad or a mad queen. If they are going to head that way, it has to be next episode.

So as per that reddit poster, the 5 main characters who died in WF would be Jorah, Theon, Beric, Lyanna and Edd?

1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

Yeah, Tyrion is definitely in love with Sansa. That line about whoremongering no longer being an option was about her, not Dany. If we find out that Tyrion's been celibate this whole time because of Sansa, they are endgame for sure.

Is he in love with her though? I thought he was smitten with Dany? Tyrion does tend to fall in love with all the girls.

I am not sure what to think of their interaction. I did notice that Sansa had a strange look on her face when she talked about looking the truth in the face and Tyrion seemed to glare at Missandei after her comment. It's  Missandei who comes to Dany's defense while Tyrion just smirks at Sansa's comment about the dragon queen.

I have continued to have the feeling that Tyrion is not fully on Dany's side. So again, his betrayal of the Starks for her would make no sense.

Plus, if Jon is killing Dany and then Tyrion is executed for betrayal, what is bittersweet about this? It's just bitter. I guess Arya, Sansa and Bran will be happy with their northern independence, but other than that?

Edited by anamika
  • Love 5

If the leak that Jon kills Dany is confirmed, I am not watching the episode. I will hold off until I am in a better space and I can take the heartbreak. I will take all the "I told you so"s because I will have had it coming.

Now I am just hoping that Missandei and Grey Worm make it out alive. I just hope that they are gone by the time all of this occurs.

Edited by SimoneS