Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Message added by Meredith Quill

Advisory: This topic is for S8 Spoilers & Spec. If your post predominantly concerns book comparisons or a character's past season actions it will be removed. 

• Start Topic

Thanks for the debates everyone.

That said the ending was just as terrible as the leaks said, I"m actually glad I read it here, because I would have been fuming if i didn't know ahead of time.

• Love 10
(edited)

I wanted to say my final farewell to this thread and all the posters and lurkers here. I really have enjoyed the discussion and reading everyone's posts, even those with whom I strongly disagreed. I've been in the GOT spoiler area of this forum since the Season 6 spoiler thread and remember many of you from those days, and I was reading this thread from the first page on. I'm going to miss your commentary and speculations. Thank you for filling those season gaps with something to talk about and for posting all those spoilers from reddit and other sources that I would never have found otherwise. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 10

Thanks for the journey, my spoilers devoted friends. Even when I wasn’t posting, I was around. As NCW said in his Instagram, it has been a fun decade.

I hope I will see you in the spoilers thread for the prequel. All the best for everybody. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, glowbug said:

I wanted to say my final farewell to this thread and all the posters and lurkers here. I really have enjoyed the discussion and reading everyone's posts, even those with whom I strongly disagreed. I've been in the GOT spoiler area of this forum since the Season 6 spoiler thread and remember many of you from those days, and I was reading this thread from the first page on. I'm going to miss your commentary and speculations. Thank you for filling those season gaps with something to talk about and for posting all those spoilers from reddit and other sources that I would never have found otherwise. 

I’m not sure if I’ll come back for the prequel, but I’ll be around a few pages. I appreciate knowing ahead of time how sucky the ending would be, because between this thread and the Freefolk, I’ve been kept spoiled and happy-ish.  cheers.

• Love 2

I've been a lurker 99.99% of the time, but for the last few years, I've visited the spoiler threads for this show almost every day, because it was one of the few level-headed places. Yes, sometimes the discussions got heated, but this was still the best place to check for everything spoiler related. Thank you everyone!

• Love 3