Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20/S07: Where Are They Now? Milla & Charity LIVE CHAT Parts 1 & 2

• Start Topic

Just now, ChickenLatte99 said:

OMG!! TLC has combined little people and my 600lb life. 

But I ain't watching it unless it shows them in a hoarded house...or a haunted house...or both

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

OK, Laura is the creature from where the wild things are, James looks like a fat starfish (think Patrick), John Assanti doesn't look human at all, and I think Ashley D.'s face looks like the underside of a sting ray.  Did I miss anyone?

My post-three-children-bladder just gave out from me laughing so hard at this.  Thanks. Now who's gonna clean up this mess???

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Carrie said:

These terribly obese people just suck up the oxygen, the energy, the drive from everyone in orbit around them.

That's why when they keep saying how much they love their family it is so frustrating 

• Love 8
Just now, notyrmomma said:

2 minutes ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

OMG!! TLC has combined little people and my 600lb life. 

But I ain't watching it unless it shows them in a hoarded house...or a haunted house...or both

And addicted to meth!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

That's how she kept the young boyfriend satisfied. ;)

Ducking for cover after that one............

OMG, I won't even be able to watch this until tomorrow (west coast here) and I am LMAO!  You're probably right!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

My post-three-children-bladder just gave out from me laughing so hard at this.  Thanks. Now who's gonna clean up this mess???

Don't you hate when that happens? Can't even sneeze without peeing myself (4 large kids, post meno).

Your progress isnt just naturally going to start. The daughter has no clue and is not dieting at all. So you are not suddenly going to naturally start losing weight. The daughter does need another program. This "lose weight on your own and come back and show me you can control your eating habit" is not working for her AT ALL. She can't control her eating habit, she has not the first clue about it. Maybe she needs a fat farm or something I don't know but this isn't helping her. I know they get advice and support but she is not in the right mental space to start a diet.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

Oh geez, Milla's going to hospital to get weighed in a regular ambulance. The one guy had fireman pants on. How does that work?  Someone is having a heart attack but too bad cuz the ambulance is on a weight run.  

I would be so ashamed if I had to be transported like that.  Or if my children regularly had to lift me with a sling.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

I just can't.  Though, if it keeps the Gosselin children away from a camera ..... go TLC!

They haven't peeked their heads up for awhile - don't give them any ideas, lol!

• Love 1

OMG, I won't even be able to watch this until tomorrow (west coast here) and I am LMAO!  You're probably right!!!

• Love 1

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

The commercial about obese LP's! I thought I'd seen it all.

There was the show "Too fat to transition" or something like that. About two trans people who couldn't get surgery/start to transition medically because of their weight. I suppose the LP angle was only a matter of time.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

OK, Laura is the creature from where the wild things are, James looks like a fat starfish (think Patrick), John Assanti doesn't look human at all, and I think Ashley D.'s face looks like the underside of a sting ray.  Did I miss anyone?

I watched part of John Assanti when it was on again. I think it's his nose, but he really has a weevil look about him.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, MGodfrey said:

Maybe that insurance check came through...

*** Note to self, I need help. I just can't keep up with all of the gasoline soaked qualifiers tonight.***

And with that remark MGodfrey has taken the lead!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

There was the show "Too fat to transition" or something like that. About two trans people who couldn't get surgery/start to transition medically because of their weight. I suppose the LP angle was only a matter of time.

Get the heck out!  I'm going to have to search for that one.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

God, I remember that...

• Love 1
Just now, Barb23 said:

I watched part of John Assanti when it was on again. I think it's his nose, but he really has a weevil look about him.

I saw a recent picture of him where he has lost weight but now his nose looks even bigger. His show was pure shock value, I kind of wish they wouldn't have had a show on him it just gave him the attention he craves.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

*** Note to self, I need help. I just can't keep up with all of the gasoline soaked qualifiers tonight.***

And with that remark MGodfrey has taken the lead!

Thanks, DC, but let's all stroll arm-in arm-in through the gates of hell and show that slacker Lucifer how it's done.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I saw a recent picture of him where he has lost weight but now his nose looks even bigger. His show was pure shock value, I kind of wish they wouldn't have had a show on him it just gave him the attention he craves.

Who is John Assanti???? I don't remember anyone with a big nose...

Milla isnt scared of falling. Shes scared of having to get off her ass and be a mother to all those kids. Do some damn laundry.  Go to a PTA meeting. Cook some meals. Check homework. Gasp!!! Get a job!!

• Love 13
Just now, Carrie said:

Who is John Assanti???? I don't remember anyone with a big nose...

They called him Steven on the show, he was the obnoxious pig. He had the brother Justin who was also heavy and his dad was a joker who gave into him. The one who loved pizza and acted like a jack ass.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Aw c'mon Milla, water can hold Killer Whales so I think the water can hold your ass up! Geez.

I was searching for the transition show when I heard something about "can the water hold me?" What the heck?  Who even says such a thing? It's water. It'll hold you. Jeez Louise. 

• Love 4