Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20/S07: Where Are They Now? Milla & Charity LIVE CHAT Parts 1 & 2

• Start Topic

HAHAHAHAHA! Tony hooked up with Dusty?! Fantastic. So, apparently not only are there no beaches in Iowa but there are also no women under 600 pounds willing to sleep with Tony.

Wait, Charity just said that her boyfriend of 7 years hooked up with her sister?  Which sister?  Presumably the larger, more intellectually developed one?  When did this happen???

Charity, the best revenge on Tony would be to lose the weight and look AMAZING next time you see him...except, wait, I guess he prefers her bigger, huh?  I am so confused by these people.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

Wait, Charity just said that her boyfriend of 7 years hooked up with her sister?  Which sister?  Presumably the larger, more intellectually developed one?  When did this happen???

That's the story we want to see!  Although having seen Tony, I have a hard time imaging anyone hooking up with him.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

When did this happen???

Probably sometime between the entree and dessert portion of the cookout.

5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

HAHAHAHAHA! Tony hooked up with Dusty?! Fantastic. So, apparently not only are there no beaches in Iowa but there are also no women under 600 pounds willing to sleep with Tony.

Of all the scenes to leave on the cutting room floor THIS tidbit is what they deny me?

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Charity, the best revenge on Tony would be to lose the weight and look AMAZING next time you see him.

I’m not sure Charity will ever look amazing.  That may be a bridge too far.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Perhaps Charity could trade in her various addictions for this one:

giphy.gif

Yikes, I remember watching that idiotic woman on My Strange Addiction. Insane that she wasn't the worst of them. That would be the guy who had a romantic and sexual relationship with his car. For what it's worth, I think it was a red vintage Mustang! Hee.

• Love 1

There was a car enthusiast on Extreme Love too.  His favorite was a VW Bug named Vanilla.  He was one of the creepiest people I have ever seen.  When talking about cars and other vehicles he was getting very excited. 

Milla has almost no muscle so I do understand why she is having trouble standing.  She has a lot of weight to try to lift. 

15 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Of all the scenes to leave on the cutting room floor THIS tidbit is what they deny me?

Right?! But, let's face it—that would have required paying a non-union cameraman for an extra day. Instead, TLC chose to pay a third grader with access to Google to provide us the critical insight that constitutes a "Supersized" episode. 

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I like Milla too

Same. But poor Milla is facing the same fate as that poor woman who had to share her "Where Are They Now" episode with Penny. 

Fun Fact!

"Charly says getting on the scale is 'nerve-wracking.'" 

Is there nothing that isn't "nerve wracking" to the people on this show?

Fun Fact!

"Rowing is Charity's favorite activity she tried with Charly and she hopes to try it again."

I also hope to be on the cover of Vogue magazine, win an Oscar, and have a sherpa lug me up Mount Everest. 

29 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I was looking for Whitney Thore.

Cat hair?  🤢🤢🤢🤢 Is there no end to the grossness of us human beings??  You name it, someone's addicted to it.   Lordy may.....

• Love 2

Fun fact...there are three Bel Gioioso cheese plants within 10 miles of my house.  Buying local cheese from Wisconsin cows is easy!

I hate that Suburu ad with the couple with dogs at the table in the diner.  I hope they get eaten by bears while camping outside of the campground.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

"Before surgery, Charity liked to kiss Charly and tell her she loved her."

giphy.gif

Ikr...lol....I think they were running out of extras for the supersizing🤣😁.                 Be careful Charity....those opiates are the devil itself.  Don't go down that road

2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

But if we're lucky maybe she'll have twins:

inbred.jpg.65ca5a0e7616dfb9080f6b5cf21b75f5.jpg

Oh, girl...your drawers have been disposed of

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Fun fact...there are three Bel Gioioso cheese plants within 10 miles of my house.  Buying local cheese from Wisconsin cows is easy!

That commercial had me thinking I needed some cheese and crackers.  I'm in Minnesota, but I'll definitely give WI credit for cheese.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, god. This must be a supersize episode where we get fascinating bon mots like "Charly likes to play Bingo with her mom." 

1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

Drat, I should never post after wine drinking.  So much for the quote function.   Did you make that up or was that really one of the little factoids that I find so uninteresting.?

I have just returned from a party where my eating habit was mixed fruit with caramel sauce, potato salad, one chicken finger, and 1/3 of a club sandwich plus a glass of wine.  I am stuffed. 

Carry on, Pounders!!

• Love 1
Just now, Twopper said:

Did you make that up or was that really one of the little factoids that I find so uninteresting.?

That sad part of this is that, while it sounds like something I made up, it was an actual caption on the screen during the show.

When the chyron would say “see more of this incredible journey” my mind went to the movie with the dogs and the cat and I was insulted for them. Those critters didn’t complain once during their journey about being scared and stressed even though they had every reason.

• Love 3

This is so very exciting.

Will Milla stand alone

Will her children burn down the house in her absence

Will Tony and Dusty have a fat child

Will Charity go into opioid withdrawal

Will Charly get to wear a bikini to the beach

Will Tony hook up with the disabled sister

• LOL 4

Charity is a drug addict, too? Why am I not surprised? She overdosed and almost died. She needs intensive therapy and no more surgeries. She's the type of person who doesn't like any discomfort and almost killed herself in the process. 

• Love 4