Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20/S07: Where Are They Now? Milla & Charity LIVE CHAT Parts 1 & 2

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

The thing with Chay is that we will have to tread lightly because of his transgender status

And why is that?   If she displays the same traits as we are seeing here and snarking about, why should Chay be immune??  The snark would not be about the transgender status.

• Love 2
Just now, frenchtoast said:

We don't allow transphobic comments--and please use the correct pronoun--but her clothes, makeup, hair etc can all be snarked on. But no "She's a man, baby" stuff.

I don't think it will be a problem though. And we'll all figure it out. 

That's what I figured, Frenchtoast.  I don't care about her being transgender.  Bad clothing choices and making excuses for not losing weight gets the snark treatment from me.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Smoothcoat said:

Milla wears a color coordinated work out suit to almost stand up with help? Wow. 

And what's with the flowers in her hair?  I hate to judge, but she looks a little happy for someone who just lost her husband weeks ago

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

Milla wears a color coordinated work out suit to almost stand up with help? Wow. 

And a fancy hairband! Still,it's better than not bathing or dressing.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Nuts! I just got home from being on jury duty and it ended in a mistrial after 3 freaking,long days! I need my live chat buddies! I'll catch the first hour later.

Hey there hoosiermom! This whole damn show has been a mistrial!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Kid said:

And why is that?   If she displays the same traits as we are seeing here and snarking about, why should Chay be immune??  The snark would not be about the transgender status.

I get what you're saying, really...if she fucks up like everyone usually does, she should hear it!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

And what's with the flowers in her hair?  I hate to judge, but she looks a little happy for someone who just lost her husband weeks ago

Maybe that insurance check came through...

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Was she the one who was able to ride a horse again at the end?

Laura was the one who looked like the creature from Where The Wild Things Are.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

Me too! I liked Chay. I don't remember Laura though.

I think this will be year 3.  She is a Hispanic woman, who we saw in a grocery store buying about 20 lbs of donuts.  She has been a success, so far.

• Love 1

Oh stop being a snotty bitch Charley, you fucked up, just own it!

Woohoo Dr. Now just bitch slapped Charity for getting too excited about losing 17 pounds!

Bring it Dr. Now. Charley ain't losing no 40 pounds, in a month did he say?

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom regarding another blurry naked crotch: "You know, there's some things I just don't need to see..."

I agree with your sweet Mother. I think we all collectively gasped and averted our eyes.

• Love 4
(edited)

Why should Milla start walking? She's got five kids that do everything in that house that needs to be done and doing very well. If she gets off her ass, she might have to do some work.  Another addict with a house full of hostages!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6
Just now, junip said:

Laura was the one who looked like the creature from Where The Wild Things Are.

OK, Laura is the creature from where the wild things are, James looks like a fat starfish (think Patrick), John Assanti doesn't look human at all, and I think Ashley D.'s face looks like the underside of a sting ray.  Did I miss anyone?

• Love 3

I feel sorry for dr N all these people who wont stand up. She spent all those months NOT going to PT to try to stand? "I gotta get outta this bay-yud but I just can't right now"................

• Love 2

This episode is an exasperating bore.... After awhile it's no longer about weight - but life.  Neither of these families seem to lead vital, purposeful lives - even Milla's kids.  Milla has held court in her bedroom all these years -the center of everything. These terribly obese people just suck up the oxygen, the energy, the drive from everyone in orbit around them.

• Love 13

Oh geez, Milla's going to hospital to get weighed in a regular ambulance. The one guy had fireman pants on. How does that work?  Someone is having a heart attack but too bad cuz the ambulance is on a weight run.  

• Love 2