Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, me5671 said:

I wonder if Christmas is getting pulled from the game on Thursday and the powers that be simply cancel the eviction.

Even if she does get pulled, which seems unlikely now that they've let her stay for so long anyway, I imagine they'd still do the eviction. They obviously already have a Battle Back planned and I don't know if they wanna do it with just 3 people.

3 minutes ago, Thalia said:

All this talk about Christmas being in and out of the house got me to thinking earlier today that the person I'd like to see when the Battle Back is Cameron.  I'm not sure how long he was in the house in actual time, but if he really was voted out within 12 hours of arrival it would mean the introduction of someone midway through the experiment who has not even the most superficial relationships with these people.  OTOH, he'd be almost obligated to win HOH or the others would just vote him out again the next chance they had. 

They had been in the house 9 days before the first show. 

• Love 1

I can't believe that Victoria and Steve had bad pain from wisdom teeth or something tooth related and they weren't allowed to leave the house to get that taken care of but they're letting Christmas leave the house overnight to have surgery. And doesn't Kevin need a tooth pulled, too? This is so ridiculous.

And I continue to be annoyed by Matt blatantly disregarding the HN rules and suffering no consequences for it.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Thalia said:

that the person I'd like to see when the Battle Back is Cameron.  I'm not sure how long he was in the house in actual time, but if he really was voted out within 12 hours of arrival it would mean the introduction of someone midway through the experiment who has not even the most superficial relationships with these people

When Kevin was up in the HOH with Paul this afternoon, and Paul told Kevin he needed to start memorizing things, I distinctly heard Kevin say that Cameron was out in the first three hours.

• Love 1

If Christmas leaves they may pull a Survivor and cancel an eviction this week? 

I don't like Cody, but I like the drama and conflict he brings to the game and do not want to see the next weeks flatline into boring and predictable plays. They have time to get ri of him. It is way too early. 

• Love 3

Yeah, Cameron was out before even staying a night. They were in the house a week before it aired, but what they aired was all taped day one as far as I knew.

• Love 1
Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

Yes!!! He actually needs a root canal, but didn't want to recover from that in the house so he opted for the tooth pull. 

Oh, so he did leave to have his tooth pulled? At least there's that. They wouldn't even let Steve see a dentist, I don't think! 

The rules are all so arbitrary it's like why even have any.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, me5671 said:

HAHA... me too.  

I wonder if Christmas is getting pulled from the game on Thursday and the powers that be simply cancel the eviction.  I mean, this is sounding a lot more serious than we initially thought.  It's certainly a bigger deal than Bridgette's injury last year.  They should send her home with an invitation to come back next year.

Ahhhhhhhh, that could happen. 

6 minutes ago, diana said:

Yeah, Cameron was out before even staying a night. They were in the house a week before it aired, but what they aired was all taped day one as far as I knew.

He was there long enough for them to know they wanted him out.  

(edited)

It's so sad I have to root for Jessica to win HOH because she is literally the only person who would nom people from the Elena/Mark/Dom/Matt/Raven/Christmas/Paul group. Alex, Kevin, Jason, Josh, and Ramses are all weak flops.

ETA: Christmas is saying that this is a pretty major surgery. She is scheduled to go in at 4:30 and won't be done until between 7:30 and 9. She has broken 2 bones and dislocated the other 2 plus she popped the ligament that holds the bones together. She said they normally fuse them, but because she's an athlete they are going to use pins and screws and will have to reconstruct the ligament. This is beyond ridiculous at this point. Forget Production letting her stay, she's a straight-up dumbass to even want to stay!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9

If Christmas has to leave I will be very disappointed not being able to see Cody leave in the toad costume.   He will have clothes on underneath and strip before he steps out the door, though.  No way will he leave with it on.  So doesn't matter. 

What the hell is Dominique talking about God giving her a conversation about something that was going to happen in the house before she even knew these people?

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's not life or death for Elena, but if she doesn't make jury then she can't pay her bills. I mean! These people, damn.

Yeah, I'm sure she's not getting any sort of kickback from the radio station she works at for all of the free publicity. /sarcasm

I actually wasn't hating the conversation between Elena, Dominique and Alex.  But then Christmas joined and started talking about her foot lol.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't believe that Victoria and Steve had bad pain from wisdom teeth or something tooth related and they weren't allowed to leave the house to get that taken care of but they're letting Christmas leave the house overnight to have surgery. And doesn't Kevin need a tooth pulled, too? This is so ridiculous.

And I continue to be annoyed by Matt blatantly disregarding the HN rules and suffering no consequences for it.

I think the reasoning is that Christmas was hurt while on the show so their insurance will pay for medical care.  She may even have her own medical coverage.

Victoria, Steve and Kevin don't want to spend their own money to fix their teeth and BB's insurance won't cover them for a pre-existing condition.  Didn't Alex say on BBAD that she also has a bad wisdom tooth but no insurance so they won't pay for her to see a dentist?    I'm sure that BB would arrange a dentist visit if the housemates would come up with the cash.  If they don't want to do that, maybe they could get Cody to punch them in the mouth.  That way CBS insurance would have to pick up the bill. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

What the hell is Dominique talking about God giving her a conversation about something that was going to happen in the house before she even knew these people?

She has done this before.  She tosses in psychic stuff.   I think it might be god talking to her but don't quote me on that.  LOL

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

I think the reasoning is that Christmas was hurt while on the show so their insurance will pay for medical care.  She may teven have her own medical coverage.

Good point.  I am pretty sure they would have to cover it. Her personal insurance would not cover it under these circumstances.  On the medical form it asks if this was an accident and want to know where and how it happened for this reason. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

She has done this before.  She tosses in psychic stuff.   I think it might be god talking to her but don't quote me on that.  LOL

I did hear her say something tonight about how she does what God tells her to do or something along those lines.  I guess she's just a modern day Joan of Arc.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PoshSprinkles said:

The HGs are also mad at Cody for pointing out how often Christmas has been let out of the house. He's speaking the truth! 

Thank you Cody! This is ridiculous at this point.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Raven says when she had surgery she died twice on the operating table and they had to resuscitate her.

Because of course, Raven has to trump any medical story you can have. And if she can't, she just glares at you and then complains to other people that she's tired of hearing about it.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, so he did leave to have his tooth pulled? At least there's that. They wouldn't even let Steve see a dentist, I don't think! 

The rules are all so arbitrary it's like why even have any.

Nope. I saw elsewhere that he's opted to wait until it "hurts" again. Or makes it to the jury house. Either or. 

• Love 1

It is ridiculous but she is staying, as of right now. For whatever reason, Christmas, her doctors, and producers all agreed that she would be fit to return to the house to recover. I think Christmas told someone yesterday that she wanted to recover in the BB House because if she was recovering at home, she'd strain herself too much and injure herself further. I assume because there's more freedom, she runs on a schedule outside of the BB house and she can't find it in her to restrain herself? I don't know. If her doctors think she's fine to return to the game, and if Christmas and the producers have found a way to keep her in to recover safely, then whatever. I'm happy to see more Christmas, but she's a liability and her alliance will get rid of her. Raven won't want the competition of being the Pitied Party, and people will grow annoyed with her inability to help with the endurance competitions at some point. 

She's made the choice and now she has to live with it. It's not like this game is fair in any way. I mean, we have to suffer through vets every season, which is basically people getting to come back and play again and again and again, we suffer through buybacks/Battlebacks with people being in sequester for weeks, relaxing until they compete to get back into the house, and we suffer through production manipulating (see: Paul conveniently getting three weeks of safety, or the dumb Jordan/Jeff/Rachel rigging in season 13). It sucks, it really does, but I'm hoping with Christmas sticking around, they make it fair by not giving her any advantages.

She doesn't even have a good temptation that'll help her! It actually sucks because I assume she'll only be able to use the temptation for a veto that doesn't require any movement from her, so production will have to tell her, maybe even during the veto picks, that she's ineligible to use her power or not. 

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Because of course, Raven has to trump any medical story you can have. And if she can't, she just glares at you and then complains to other people that she's tired of hearing about it.

Listen; I'm sure it sucks to be Raven. I can't imagine the pain she's gone through for years with her illness, and I sympathize with her. It probably did take a lot of her childhood away and she probably did suffer through a lot, trying to get better. That being said, trying to trump others' pain to talk about your own? Girl, no. Don't make it all about you. If you can talk about your illness naturally, then go for it. Otherwise, shut the hell up. This isn't Make A Wish, Raven. This is Big Brother. 

Much like if Christmas came back in the house after her surgery and didn't stop talking about how awful it was to go through that and how this is a career ender and she needs this money to find a new job and....yeah, no, I'd be done with her too.

Although, for Christmas, it could be a career ender which is why she should be at home with family recovering, not in the Big Brother house, where none of these people will give her the time of day four months down the road for her next surgery. 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

He was there long enough for them to know they wanted him out.  

Nah, I'm going with the prevailing theory that he was in there long enough for the women to know they didn't want to be down one number. I don't think they really got a good read on him, because how could they?

Also, as to the Kevin and dentistry insurance? Yeah, speaking as someone who has had two crowns in the past two years, and who has excellent dentistry insurance, those things can be expensive as hell. And you would be amazed of what is actually covered. But that is a whole other topic. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Listen; I'm sure it sucks to be Raven. I can't imagine the pain she's gone through for years with her illness, and I sympathize with her. It probably did take a lot of her childhood away and she probably did suffer through a lot, trying to get better. That being said, trying to trump others' pain to talk about your own? Girl, no. Don't make it all about you. If you can talk about your illness naturally, then go for it. Otherwise, shut the hell up. This isn't Make A Wish, Raven. This is Big Brother. 

Much like if Christmas came back in the house after her surgery and didn't stop talking about how awful it was to go through that and how this is a career ender and she needs this money to find a new job and....yeah, no, I'd be done with her too.

Although, for Christmas, it could be a career ender which is why she should be at home with family recovering, not in the Big Brother house, where none of these people will give her the time of day four months down the road for her next surgery. 

All of this.

It's the same as earlier today. Raven said, if she won the money, the first thing she'd do is go on a trip to Europe. But the other night, she tells everyone that she's $200K in medical debt. That has to suck. I can't pretend I know what it feels like but it's a lot of money. Everyone who has expressed a wish at wanting her to win the game has said that she needs the money for medical bills. 

I mean, I don't begrudge the girl a trip to Europe. Hell, I'd travel to Europe if I could afford it. Go! Enjoy yourself! And she doesn't know that there's a GoFundMe that's been opened for her to help pay off her medical bills, so it's not like she knows that money exists (though I'm sure it's not going to cover the full amount). But for all the talk about how much money she owes and how much her surgeries and pacemakers cost, you'd think getting that huge debt out of your life would be the first thing you think of and then using some of the remainder on your trip to Europe? Besides, if your life is ending in two to five years as she kept saying, why not just declare bankruptcy? Doesn't that wipe out medical debt? 

During Dominique's talk show, when Raven dropped the bomb on everyone that she was $200K in medical debt, the look on Matt's face was hilarious. You could read the "Abort! Abort!" on his face before he could school it. 

• Love 5

If you can be In the Jury house for a few weeks, be in Sequester for a pre-jury competition or be a twin and switch places with someone every 4 days, while being able to watch movies, sleep in your own bed & relax. I think that  going out to go to a doctors appointment or have surgery is fair game.  

These people that are evicted with a chance to go back, get to talk to press, with Jeff, see an audience etc. They are probably getting more interaction with people then someone who is going to a Doctor. 

Bottom line is nothing is "fair" with Big Brother, and I am sure this isn't being dealt with lightly. But if her doctor is giving her the okay, as is CBS lawyers. Then she's gonna go back until she's evicted. 

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

These people that are evicted with a chance to go back, get to talk to press, with Jeff, see an audience etc. They are probably getting more interaction with people then someone who is going to a Doctor. 

All of what happens after eviction is controlled. Controlled interviews, controlled people, they have a handler and put back in sequester. Huge difference than what is going to happen to Christmas, unless CBS intends to send handlers with her and sequester her in the hospital to make sure nobody gives her outside information or any electronic devices. 

I'm sure they're not going to let her have surgery without family being spoken to, so she'll get to speak and see her family. Something that the other houseguests could only do in HOH letters if they win it. 

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Artsda said:

All of what happens after eviction is controlled. Controlled interviews, controlled people, they have a handler and put back in sequester. Huge difference than what is going to happen to Christmas, unless CBS intends to send handlers with her and sequester her in the hospital to make sure nobody gives her outside information or any electronic devices. 

I'm sure they're not going to let her have surgery without family being spoken to, so she'll get to speak and see her family. Something that the other houseguests could only do in HOH letters if they win it. 

Of course she is going to be in a controlled environment. She will have a handler with her at all times. As everyone who is in Jury does. They are not going to be letting her wander around the hospital. 

I'm also pretty sure her family will not be there. If she is choosing to stay in the game, I'm sure she forfeits the right to see her family or speak to them. They will update them with her progress. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Of course she is going to be in a controlled environment. She will have a handler with her at all times. As everyone who is in Jury does. They are not going to be letting her wander around the hospital. 

She's not going to jury or sequester that BB controls the environment. She's going to a public hospital, BB isn't going to go in there and remove all the televisions she passes or newspapers or remove all the other people around her. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Artsda said:

She's not going to jury or sequester that BB controls the environment. She's going to a public hospital, BB isn't going to go in there and remove all the televisions she passes or newspapers or remove all the other people around her. 

She'll be blindfolded, she told them

she was the other day when she went to the

hospital & and they can also give her ear plugs. There are ways to prevent these things. 

Once again, they aren't letting her loose. They will contain this. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Exactly, so if she cannot do it before surgery, why is she still there? Is she able to compete in OTEV challenge? She has to go. 

IMHO this gets into an issue of personal responsibility; so long as...

1. Christmas' continued game participation in light of her health issues doesn't pose an immediate threat to herself or others;
  2. Christmas has been informed of, acknowledged, and accepted the liabilities of continued game participation (pain, likelihood of recurrent injury, etc.); and
  3. Christmas understands and accepts her condition may be a limiting factor in comp participation for which she will receive no special consideration;

...then I see no reason why Christmas shouldn't be allowed to participate.  This is Big Brother, not Big Daddy.  Christmas is an adult and entitled to make her own decisions - as well as deal with the consequences of those decisions.

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Did you feel like you were in a tunnel with a light at the far end and have a strong feeling of peace and joy?

And then did you feel like you were being sucked up from deep under water and came back to the surface?

You just described two of my conference calls today.

• Love 15

Is Cody under the impression that trying to blackmail Josh (by threatening to label him a sexual predator if Cody is evicted) constitutes "campaigning"?  If so, someone needs to bust out a BB dictionary for this buster.

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Besides, if your life is ending in two to five years as she kept saying, why not just declare bankruptcy? Doesn't that wipe out medical debt? 

She really said that, eh?  I would like the poster who has this condition to step forward again, please.  Yoo Hoo! 

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

During Dominique's talk show, when Raven dropped the bomb on everyone that she was $200K in medical debt, the look on Matt's face was hilarious. You could read the "Abort! Abort!" on his face before he could school it. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!  

I googled Christmas Abbot and got this.  Not her BB bio.  She also owns a cross fit gym. 

Christmas Abbott, accomplished athlete, head trainer, transformational guru, and author of the national bestseller The Badass Body Diet, brings an attitude like none other to each of her endeavors. Abbott has gone through a full transformation from partying teen, to service in Iraq, to inspiring tho… More

Born: December 20, 1981 (age 35), Lynchburg, VA

Parents: Ed Abbott

Books: The Badass Body Diet: The Breakthrough Diet and Workout for a Tight Booty, Sexy Abs, and Lean Legs

I cannot visualize this accomplished woman going home to recover with her father!  She is capable to decide if she cannot continue after surgery.   Oxycodone will help her through the pain, as it is now.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Given that he's shown no compassion or empathy to or for anyone . . . I don't think it's an edit.

Unless he emits his own soundtrack unknowingly, there is a sociopathy-enhancing edit!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Nashville said:

Is Cody under the impression that trying to blackmail Josh (by threatening to label him a sexual predator if Cody is evicted) constitutes "campaigning"?  If so, someone needs to bust out a BB dictionary for this buster.

Or the LAPD.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

I imagine that she'll take the necessary precautions to not get any outside information. As has been said, she will have a handler at all times, besides when she is actually going into surgery, I imagine CBS has their lawyers making sure that her doctors, nurses, and anesthesiologists aren't going to give her any information, etc. They wouldn't have let her stay in the house if they didn't have a plan in place to make her hospital trips "sequestered", so to speak. 

I like to think about those special trips that some of the houseguests win toward the end of the season (Ariana Grande concert is the one that comes to mind, I believe there was a sports-related trip outside, I think other concerts) and yes, I totally get that those were one time deals, compared to Christmas' three times out of the house for hours. But they can find ways to prevent her from seeing or hearing anything. They could put her in a disguise, and I imagine that could be part of it until she's prepping for surgery. They probably have her under a false name too, just in case (because apparently, being on Big Brother is like being in Witness Protection!). So I don't think they leave her open to get information about the game. 

I do understand the concern. But if they didn't feel like they could contain this, then her being in the house still wouldn't be an option. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, HahYallDoin said:

P.S. For those who don't know, I suffer from Gastroparesis, Type 1, and IBS. I have a Gastric Stimulator, same as Raven, and it is disgusting to me that she's using her illnesses to stay in the game. Please, please, please let SOMEONE wise up and realize that she may succeed with her plan and send her back into the real world to live out her, supposedly, last damn days. 

Waving hi!   Bold this in your post so those who only skim will see it.  Thanks. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, zorak said:

Raven says when she had surgery she died twice on the operating table and they had to resuscitate her.

I wish people would say they went into cardiac arrest and had to be resusitated or breathing had to be restored.  Death is only pronounced when there is brain death or there is a failure to resuscitate. Nothing against Raven because clearly her condition was grave.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

She really said that, eh?  I would like the poster who has this condition to step forward again, please.  Yoo Hoo! 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!  

I googled Christmas Abbot and got this.  Not her BB bio.  She also owns a cross fit gym. 

I cannot visualize this accomplished woman going home to recover with her father!  She is capable to decide if she cannot continue after surgery.   Oxycodone will help her through the pain, as it is now.   

I hope she doesn't need oxy. Something less addictive should control her immediate pain needs. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Stinamaia said:

I hope she doesn't need oxy. Something less addictive should control her immediate pain needs. 

Percocet is standard.  I took it off and on between epidurals for almost a year, with a ruptured disc and had no problem with it.  A narcotic is often necessary.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, zorak said:

Yea, Dom's "God talks to me" stuff is not for me and it's why I can't bring myself to really like her even though I want to.

11 hours ago, Sayla Vee said:

Victoria, Steve and Kevin don't want to spend their own money to fix their teeth and BB's insurance won't cover them for a pre-existing condition.  Didn't Alex say on BBAD that she also has a bad wisdom tooth but no insurance so they won't pay for her to see a dentist?    I'm sure that BB would arrange a dentist visit if the housemates would come up with the cash.

Duh at me for never thinking about that. That actually does make sense. 

10 hours ago, Artsda said:

Yea, I have to agree with the people who are saying that she will indeed have a handler and whatnot. And I'm sure they really will make sure she has no access to TV/newspapers/etc. I imagine she may be able to have a phone call with her family, but I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't. Honestly I do think they will do everything they can to make the environment controlled, but the thing is, she still might hear some things. The people who get to leave the house for prizes usually do. Personally I don't think Christmas should leave because of the fairness of the whole thing, I think she should leave because that house is fucking filthy and the risk of infection has to be about 10 times higher there than it is at her own house!

37 minutes ago, HahYallDoin said:

In closing(ha!), Raven IS NOT going to die in a couple of years UNLESS she stops seeing docs and receiving medical care, stops taking nausea meds and begins throwing up all food she attempts to injest and dies of malnutrition and doesn't have the battery changed in her stimulator when the time comes. Just stop it Raven! 

This is my problem with it. I don't doubt that growing up Raven probably was at risk of dying early. You know, before she knew what was wrong with her and was able to get help. But now that she has the pacemaker and knows what she has to do, I'm sure she isn't at risk of dying immediately. I just can't figure out if she's being purposefully manipulative or not. Also, I have read elsewhere that she says she has some rare, unnamed nerve disease and that is what's killing her, but I doubt that story tbh. I found a facebook post from her from like 2 years ago where she said she had CIP with gastroparesis, no mention of the fatal nerve disease. I don't know, Raven's story just doesn't add up to me

• Love 7

Christmas is not going to a hospital, she will go to a out patient surgery center.  I have been several times.  A handler can be with her at all times.  It is not a bustling place.  You are taken back to a private curtained space, asked a few medical questions and get a wrist band, put in a wheel chair and moved to the next in line room with only a nurse (no one else) and then to the OR.  The handler can go with her into the surgery.  Children have a parent with them in the OR.  

This is not a big deal as far as security is concerned.   As far as not fair to be out of the house?  pfffffffffffffffft   Who cares.  It isn't going to give her a leg up to win this damn thing.  

• Love 4

I think some of you are giving production too much credit for thinking they will go out of their way to shield Christmas from anything.  I would guess one or two people will walk her to a van where they will drive her to the hospital.  Whereby they will sit with her in a waiting room.  I don't think they'll care if she reads a few magazines or sees something on TV.  They'll just ask her not to talk about it back in the house.  Then she'll have the surgery.  Then they'll drive her back.  

I think the fundamental unfairness of it is that she gets a reprieve from the stress of the game not that she finds out DT Jr's email leaked or that Taylor Swift is meeting her BF's parents.  

I also think, if you are inclined to like Christmas then your inclined to give her a break.  If you don't like her then its unfair.  I think the contestants should be pushing for her exit.  This is a free shot and if I was anyone but Paul, I'd be complaining left and right to get rid of someone with no repercussions.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MV007 said:

I think some of you are giving production too much credit for thinking they will go out of their way to shield Christmas from anything.

She wore a blindfold on her last doctor visit!  

• Love 4
(edited)
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Christmas is not going to a hospital, she will go to a out patient surgery center.  I have been several times.  A handler can be with her at all times.  It is not a bustling place.  You are taken back to a private curtained space, asked a few medical questions and get a wrist band, put in a wheel chair and moved to the next in line room with only a nurse (no one else) and then to the OR. 

That's not how my experience at an outpatient surgery center went so it definitely varies. Also, did Christams say she was going to an outpatient surgery center? If not then we don't know and she could be going to a hospital.

19 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I think the fundamental unfairness of it is that she gets a reprieve from the stress of the game not that she finds out DT Jr's email leaked or that Taylor Swift is meeting her BF's parents.  

She does get a reprieve from the stress of BB, but it's not like she's going for a picnic. She's have pretty major (according to her) surgery!

I also think, if you are inclined to like Christmas then your inclined to give her a break.  If you don't like her then its unfair.  I think the contestants should be pushing for her exit.  This is a free shot and if I was anyone but Paul, I'd be complaining left and right to get rid of someone with no repercussions.  

All of this. People online love Christmas so they think it's all fine and dandy. If Jason has been the one hurt you can bet the internet would be losing their mind over how unfair it that he gets to stay. I just wish people would own up to the fact that it's all about bias. Also, yea, I would totally be whining about her staying if I was in there. But then I also would've been in the DR real quick going off about Matt drinking diet coke all day every day. What can I say, I'd be a real narc lol.

17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She wore a blindfold on her last doctor visit!  

According to her. We only have her word on all of this actually, and she has incentive to lie about some things. So who knows, it might not even be as bad as she's making it out to be.

Well damn, Kevin's strategy worked!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MV007 said:

As always there is a happy medium here.  I am fine with any of them leaving for a medical reason.  I don't give a shit.  I like Christmas, okay, but I have a tendency to switch cams when she goes on about something (foot primarily).  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Percocet is standard.  I took it off and on between epidurals for almost a year, with a ruptured disc and had no problem with it.  A narcotic is often necessary.  

I've only gotten hydrocodone after a broken bone. Only used it at night after the first day.  

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's not how my experience at an outpatient surgery center went so it definitely varies. Also, did Christams say she was going to an outpatient surgery center? If not then we don't know and she could be going to a hospital.

She does get a reprieve from the stress of BB, but it's not like she's going for a picnic. She's have pretty major (according to her) surgery!

All of this. People online love Christmas so they think it's all fine and dandy. If Jason has been the one hurt you can bet the internet would be losing their mind over how unfair it that he gets to stay. I just wish people would own up to the fact that it's all about bias. Also, yea, I would totally be whining about her staying if I was in there. But then I also would've been in the DR real quick going off about Matt drinking diet coke all day every day. What can I say, I'd be a real narc lol.

According to her. We only have her word on all of this actually, and she has incentive to lie about some things. So who knows, it might not even be as bad as she's making it out to be.

Well damn, Kevin's strategy worked!

I still don't understand what that strategy is. He couldn't of done it because his weren't free to press the signaling device!? It's so funny that he did it and it's funny that someone would think it's a strategy. Hysterical!!!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I still don't understand what that strategy is. He couldn't of done it because his weren't free to press the signaling device!? It's so funny that he did it and it's funny that someone would think it's a strategy. Hysterical!!!

Yes, Alex is thinking he couldn't have pressed the button because he was taking his clothes off and thus his hands weren't free. Not sure Kevin removed his clothes as a strategy to throw off the others, but if he did then he's smarter than I thought.

• Love 1