Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I hate Paul & this season. That said, it's pretty amazing how he is steamrolling the other HG. They have no clue and won't realize it until they get to the jury house and are enlightened. I think if Alex should get voted out in The DE she & Paul will realize they were totally duped by Paul. Of course, if she should win HOH Paul will have put Kevin & Raven or she'll put Christmas & Josh because she will be so angry because Jason was voted out. Basically, my argument about Paul being discovered is mute. Paul will still have his hands clean. Ugh! I really hate this season. LOL!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

And even Alex can't give him credit for that. The other night she said she wished Kevin would stop washing the towels because he doesn't do it right or something. 

How is it possible to wash towels incorrectly?  Short of not using laundry soap, how can someone do it wrong?  I think Alex just likes to vilify Kevin in any way she can.

• Love 13

Kevin has expressed several times that he really just wants to leave. Mark, Cody, Matt and Elena all expressed similar sentiments before they were booted. I think the environment of the house is just that toxic that jury house looks good. 

Josh is harping on Elena again. Why? She was completely inoffensive.

• Love 4

Well, Matt definitely did folding towels wrong which I didn't think was possible (using that disgusting floor). These people.

But let me add that Alex sucks and she's doing it to be an ass which she loves more than anything else.

Edited by diana
  • Love 4

I'm hoping for a bitter jury. Just because Paul "deserves" to win doesn't mean he should. Yes! Give me the bitter Rob Mariano & Russell Hantz jury. If it was anyone besides Raven wins I'm okay with it. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I'm hoping for a bitter jury. Just because Paul "deserves" to win doesn't mean he should. Yes! Give me the bitter Rob Mariano & Russell Hantz jury. If it was anyone besides Raven wins I'm okay with it. 

I feel exactly the same.  Josh was telling Christmas earlier today that he thinks it's going to be a bitter jury.  Let's hope!

• Love 4

I don't think the bitter jury will give it to anyone but Paul. Cody/Mark/Elena won't reward a sheep like Josh or broken foot like Christmas who has had it all thrown to her and done Paul's bidding. They may detest giving him the win but they'll not give it to someone else.

• Love 5

I think a bitter jury or non bitter jury will both give it to Paul. Because all the choices left (Alex, Xmas, Josh -- I don;t think Kevin and Raven will make it to the end and if they do they lose no matter what) crossed the line with all of them and were downright abusive even as they were halfway out the door. Paul was too but he was smart enough to butter them up as well, while Xmas, Josh and Alex literally screamed at and harassed Cody, Mark and Elena up until their day of eviction. I don't see those three forgiving or forgetting that behavior at all, and they shouldn't. 

Actually if Kevin somehow makes it to the end with Paul, and there is a bitter jury, he has a tiny chance to win. 

Cody, mark and Elena all like him. Jason would vote for him. And Paul would really have to screw over Josh and Xmas for Kevin to make it.  Alex's total hatred for Kevin might put Kevin in a sympathetic light.

• Love 5

I already said I want Paul to win, but to have him fined for breaking the rules, because I'm sure there has to be some sort of technicality that they could use. 

But after this last episode.   Two tasks - the Tree, and the race, all of the HG's sat back, and said "no thanks, we're not playing."  Because Paul told them they had to.  

The tree of Temptation - Paul ordered the HGs NOT to pick apples.  they listened, because they are afraid not to. 

The HOH comp -  Paul ordered all of them to NOT race.  Not just race poorly, and let Christmas win, he told them they had to throw the competition, not even TRY.  

I wonder if there are any rules in the contract that Paul broke by these actions.   Because I would love for whoever is in charge to make him ineligible for the $$ because of this bullshit. It would make me happy, and I would watch every subsequent season of BB. 

• Love 14

I wonder if he blasts the houseguests in his eviction speech.

he has nothing to lose if he thinks he is going.

isolating Kevin so far out of the loop could backfire on Paul.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

On one hand these people's stupidity is playing right into his game, but on the other it's got to be annoying as hell for anyone with a thimble-full of brains , being cooped up with these dumbbells for all these weeks.

I don't think Paul finds it annoying at all. I think he loves it. He just loves being the smartest person in the room so he can talk down to everyone. He revels in everyone fawning all over him. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think Paul finds it annoying at all. I think he loves it. He just loves being the smartest person in the room so he can talk down to everyone. He revels in everyone fawning all over him. 

Being in the smartest one in the room in this house, isn't difficult at all. They were all chosen imho for their lack of IQ,or EQ.

Something is missing in this guys life, that he speaks to adults like they are children, and revels in chaos and nastiness that he encourages. He's a bully of a different kind, and one I hope not to see on BB ever again.

37 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Actually if Kevin somehow makes it to the end with Paul, and there is a bitter jury, he has a tiny chance to win. 

Cody, mark and Elena all like him. Jason would vote for him. And Paul would really have to screw over Josh and Xmas for Kevin to make it.  Alex's total hatred for Kevin might put Kevin in a sympathetic light.

I'd vote for anyone but Paul, so I'm on that bitter jury! Or the jury that dislikes Paul and Paul's games play immensely.

• Love 8

If any of these people had half a brain they would have realized the week that Paul left Elena and Mark out of the loop that Paul could successfully do the same thing to any one of them.  Granted nobody was really talking game to Mark and Elena when Paul was trying to keep them out of the loop, which should have been a huge red flag to them.  And in the case of Alex and Jason, Paul and the others have been talking game to them.   However, the fact that Paul was able to keep Elena and Mark out of the loop for what was really happening should have made everyone else realize that if he could do it to Mark and Elena, he could easily do it to any of them.  They're all just so sure that they are Paul's super secret pal that they probably have never thought twice about it.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I disagree. I don't think anyone would want to reward Kevin for doing practically nothing. They'd hold their noses and vote for Paul.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Paul says he wants to get his eyelids tattooed when he's old.  He wants to be creepy looking and have gold teeth and tatted up eyelids.  What the hell!

He doesn't have to wait until he's old.  He's already the creepiest person in the room.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I disagree. I don't think anyone would want to reward Kevin for doing practically nothing. They'd hold their noses and vote for Paul.

I agree, he's no better than the other followers of Paul. He's still taking orders while on the block.  He reports all back to him. Kevin's is still a following sheep.

• Love 1

I look at it as hazard pay. The abuse and pure vileness he has taken and will take if he makes it to the end.

and it would be a great big FU to Paul.

again , it would have to be a super bitter jury and it would kill Paul the most to lose to Kevin.

• Love 3

It would be funny if the jury plays Paul like he played him. Whomever he's in the Final 2 with just give that person the $500,000. That would hysterical and a big FU to Paul. It would be awesome. LOL!!!

• Love 15

I'm kind of surprised at the new things the house guests are doing this season.  Josh laying in bed talking to the camera and Raven sticking her tongue out at said camera.  In previous years I think they all had to ignore the cameras.

6 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

This.  And let's say they want people to actually compete for HOH or POV, they should change the incentives.  If they added money to winning an HOH or POV, then the HGs would have to weigh getting some extra money versus throwing it.  

And they could force being HOH a more exclusive reward.  In this season, the HOHs have been giving out full access to the HOH room and food, so there isn't as much value to winning the HOH.  They could do stuff like have the HOH room door lock automatically and not open from the outside except for the HOH, so people would have to ask the HOH to access the room.  And they could say that only the HOH can use the HOH bathroom.    Or maybe allow the HOH and a restricted number of guests to watch some CBS show.  Anything to make the HOH more valuable and exclusive.

Yes they could make a few more money comps.  After reading the above post I started wondering how much money CBS makes on the show Big Brother?  I noticed the commercials are longer running 4 to 5 minutes in my area and there seem to be more of them.  Lots of commercials on the BBAD show on Pops too.  Sponsors mean $$$$.

This has to be a very lucrative show.  I watch other game shows that last maybe one hour and contestants leave with a few hundred thousand dollars.

CBS will put up with a lot for that kind of money from sponsors pouring in.  MOO of course.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Josh says this plan is a huge protection for Paul but that Paul needs it.  Christmas says that if Paul hadn't had the temptation that kept him from being nominated at the beginning of the game, Paul would have been the first one out.  Why do these people fall for Paul's bullshit and put his game ahead of theirs?  I'm sure Christmas feels she needs Paul to get her to the end, but it is maddening.

Josh is telling Christmas about his conversation with Jason this morning.  He says he feels like he has justification to vote Jason out this week because he asked Jason what Jason's plan was beyond this week.  He says Jason told him that as long as Paul and Alex are in the game, Jason will be ok.  Josh feels like since Josh wasn't mentioned in this grouping that Josh can vote Jason out guilt free.

To me, Josh's reasoning is the exact problem with all of these sheep.  They don't want to go to the trouble and work to build alliances.  They WANT someone to tell them "You're my guy" and they are content with that.  Which is why Paul didn't even have to work hard to establish himself with these people.  He told the separate pairs that he was with them, they said Great, the others will never see it coming, and then they just sit back.  Paul had had the exact same conversation about how "we're the best trio ever in the history of big brother" and they eat the shit up.

Any strategizing is not about seeing the big picture, it's about how to get through the week without making waves. Josh justifies voting out Jason using Paul's method because Jason didn't offer him any kind of future, but Josh didn't offer an alternative plan either.  It's just pure laziness at this point.  Why put in any effort at a better path when Paul is offering easy fool's gold?

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

After reading the above post I started wondering how much money CBS makes on the show Big Brother?  

This has to be a very lucrative show.  

Somebody posted something about the reason for Have Nots was so that BB could scrimp on grocery costs . Is production that cheap or the program not that profitable ?

I miss the old food comps when the house guests had to earn what they ate .

• Love 11

It's pretty cheap to produce, it's just them locked in a sound stage on a CBS lot. Nothing like flying off to locations across the world like TAR or Survivor.  Even making jury it's only 8K they were all flipping out over at Jess.  I loved her "It's 8K, get a job!" 

28 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Alex was telling Josh that she'd poop her pants on stage if Kevin won AFP. What would she do if Cody or Jess wins?  LOL!

I need a camera on Paul, Josh, Alex, Christmas. I need a whole segment on AFP this year for the reaction and aftermath. Like Julie asking Paul, "so why do you think Cody's AFP?" 

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

To me, Josh's reasoning is the exact problem with all of these sheep.  They don't want to go to the trouble and work to build alliances.  They WANT someone to tell them "You're my guy" and they are content with that.  Which is why Paul didn't even have to work hard to establish himself with these people.  He told the separate pairs that he was with them, they said Great, the others will never see it coming, and then they just sit back.  Paul had had the exact same conversation about how "we're the best trio ever in the history of big brother" and they eat the shit up.

Any strategizing is not about seeing the big picture, it's about how to get through the week without making waves. Josh justifies voting out Jason using Paul's method because Jason didn't offer him any kind of future, but Josh didn't offer an alternative plan either.  It's just pure laziness at this point.  Why put in any effort at a better path when Paul is offering easy fool's gold?

What I don't get about this season is HG's feel some type of way about another HG just because Paul told them they should feel that way. They all live together in close quarters. Why don't any of them have an actual conversation with another HG and form their own opinions? I mean the MOST socially inept HG's have found a way to find friends in the house -- Steve Moses in the beginning only had Vanessa but he eventually became close to the twins and Johnny Mac. Seriously, if Steve can circulate and find his own friends, then so can Josh, Xmas, Raven, Kevin, Alex, and Jason. 

The other mystery is why they're so attached to Paul. I mean with Maggie you sort of saw her appeal -- she was a calm, collected presence in an alliance of very unstable people. But Paul is not nice to his "team," he sure as hell isn't there for them emotionally when they're struggling. I've never seen such an unequal input/output equation.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Somebody posted something about the reason for Have Nots was so that BB could scrimp on grocery costs . Is production that cheap or the program not that profitable ?

I remember Janelle and her frozen grapes and a glass of wine every night.  Thought about her when Kevin and Josh were hoping a bottle of wine might be in the pantry last night.  I wonder why they stopped the wine?  Seems like they only get something now if they win HOH.

• Love 1

Paul just said all of his band mates are teenagers. They're 7-8 years younger than him. And they follow him around and want to be with him 24/7 

why does this not surprise me? Paul surrounds himself with kids that worship him. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I remember Janelle and her frozen grapes and a glass of wine every night.  Thought about her when Kevin and Josh were hoping a bottle of wine might be in the pantry last night.  I wonder why they stopped the wine?  Seems like they only get something now if they win HOH.

They used to not allow HG's to take benzodiazapenes and other drugs that have a strict "not to be mixed with alcohol" warning. Nowadays the DR is also a doctor's office. They have to be really careful with the alcohol. 

Plus, I think production hates these assholes. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

again , it would have to be a super bitter jury and it would kill Paul the most to lose to Kevin.

I think it'd kill him the most to lose to Alex/Christmas/Raven simply becasue they're women.

19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I wonder why they stopped the wine? 

Because they cast unstable people and they're afraid alcohol will make them go truly nuts.

15 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Paul just said all of his band mates are teenagers. They're 7-8 years younger than him. And they follow him around and want to be with him 24/7 

why does this not surprise me? Paul surrounds himself with kids that worship him. 

Paul is so sad.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I doubt this.  It adds another dimension and stress.  I miss those food comps too.  Back then their groceries were more austere so they went nuts trying to win beer, chocolate and pizza.  

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Because they cast unstable people and they're afraid alcohol will make them go truly nuts.

It really is the only thing separating them from trashy reality shows like MTV's The Challenge. They actively want them to drink alcohol.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2

Alex was talking to Josh about Kevin.  She said, "You can tell he thinks we're stupid."  Well, he isn't wrong about that.

It looks like Alex is reading the BB rule book.  Why bother?  Is she hoping to find more rules they can blatantly disregard?

• Love 11

LOL!  Raven was blabbering/lying by the pool to Paul.  The cameras all switched to Alex in bed reading.  So funny.  Raven is back now but the camera stayed away for a couple of minutes.

What would be great is if in addition to letting them read the Bible and the rule book, BB would give them a giant book called the Big Book of BB History.  It would give a rundown of every season of BB including alliances and betrayals.  I doubt any of them would care to read it this season but it might be an eye opening, thought provoking read considering that most of them only saw whatever season BB gave them to watch in sequester.  

• Love 1

Alex was complaining about Kevin being creepy just sitting by himself...even though everyone's been ignoring him.

Man, Thursday's eviction excites me. Even though Alex will be pulled back in by Paul, her anger at Kevin for staying over Jason will be glorious. It may even throw her off her game for DE. God, Alex not winning DE HOH will be fun, but even if Alex does win, it'll be interesting to see if she puts up Josh next to Kevin or Christmas. And I'm so fine with Kevin going as well on Thursday, though him outlasting Alex would satisfy me. I just worry about Alex harrassing him in jury house. 

Nah, Kevin will have plenty of people to hang with, even if Alex is there.

Thursday's going to be awesome, though can it beat Cody's second eviction interview and Mark winning DE veto?

• Love 5

From Jokers: "Alex says she got made fun of for being white and got called a nazi. She filtered her fb and instagram before coming on."

OK, that is extremely suggestive to me. I'm going to check out her Instagram to see what kinds of things she posted, but first --

How did I not know Alex's last name is "Ow"? The way she brings the pain with all of her punches and pushing, that's hilarious.  

• Love 6

Raven just told Paul she tried out for So You Think You Can Dance and almost made it.  Bullshit!

Now Paul is encouraging her to reach out to up and coming artists about being a backup dancer or being in a music video.  That's probably her best chance at anything but I truly believe Raven doesn't need to share her "gift" with anyone outside of her own dance studio.

• Love 7

Christmas is convinced that the jury will not want to see Paul win if he's in the final because he is a vet.  Clearly she has bought Paul's "I can't win" spiel hook, line, and sinker.  Josh asked her if she ever thinks about Paul's position in the game.

Christmas feels good about where she stands with the Jury.  She says she feels good when she goes to sleep at night.

Christmas considers her biggest strength to be that she has been a team player.

She is at least showing a tiny shred of self awareness because she says the Jury will see her as having been carried by Paul and Josh.  In true Josh fashion, he says, "NO!" to that.

Josh says he feels bad for having questioned Paul.

• Love 4

Christmas says she truly believes that between her, Josh, and Paul, 2 of them will be final 2 and the 3rd will be America's Favorite.  I hope by some miracle none of that turns out to be true.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas says she truly believes that between her, Josh, and Paul, 2 of them will be final 2 and the 3rd will be America's Favorite.  I hope by some miracle none of that turns out to be true.

I mean, AFP is definitely not going to any of those three. It'll go toward Kevin, Cody or Mark for sure. But one of them, at least, will make F2. Which is fine with me because the other options are Alex (which, ew no), Raven (fuck no) and Kevin (the better of the three choices). I don't want any two of the three mentioned getting to F2, which means one of Paul/Josh/Christmas will probably make F2 in order to preserve my sanity.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

It's pretty cheap to produce, it's just them locked in a sound stage on a CBS lot. Nothing like flying off to locations across the world like TAR or Survivor.  Even making jury it's only 8K they were all flipping out over at Jess.  I loved her "It's 8K, get a job!" 

I need a camera on Paul, Josh, Alex, Christmas. I need a whole segment on AFP this year for the reaction and aftermath. Like Julie asking Paul, "so why do you think Cody's AFP?" 

Rub salt in that wound, make Paul squirm. OMG I'd love that..

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, AFP is definitely not going to any of those three. It'll go toward Kevin, Cody or Mark for sure. But one of them, at least, will make F2. Which is fine with me because the other options are Alex (which, ew no), Raven (fuck no) and Kevin (the better of the three choices). I don't want any two of the three mentioned getting to F2, which means one of Paul/Josh/Christmas will probably make F2 in order to preserve my sanity.

Cody is still in the lead, mostly because Paul keeps bringing him up( keeping the hate alive, right Paul) 

2 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Cody is still in the lead, mostly because Paul keeps bringing him up( keeping the hate alive, right Paul) 

I worry about the casuals just giving it to Kevin because of his funny segments and the fact that he's being heavily targeted by the house (and it depends how much they're showing in the episodes). Voting is still...what, a week or two away? Casuals tend to ruin my dreams, so I won't be surprised if it goes to Kevin. As long as it doesn't go to Alex, or as long as Alex isn't in top 3. I just REALLY want it to be Cody.

• Love 8

I am actually hoping Paul wins out of spite. They all blew their own chances to win when they rode his coat tails to the end, so I am happy to see Paul win and to have them end the show and for these fools to see the reality of the time they spent in the house when they go to social media. 

They were in the house for one reason only: to escort Paul to f2 and for Paul to win. Once Paul was given safety for 3-4 weeks, there was no chance after that to evict him. His eviction had to be done right away. His safety set in stone the inevitable. And I blame production because they set this up. It is comparable to the quiz show scandals of the 1950s. Plus, TPTB write the DR sessions. It is all so fake and scripted. It should be exposed. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 10