Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

You can tell Alex is one of those girls who thinks she's way hotter than she is. The cat ears, the extremely low-cut off-shoulder shirts, the booty shorts, and the obnoxious entitled attitude, just screams "Do what I want because I'm hot."

The thing is she's actually rather homely and all that sugar she's inhaled this summer has really gone everywhere. Her super-short frame is now heavy and squat. The bleach blond hair is also not a good look.

She is homely, the hair,  ratty blond hair, her cross eyes, ugh! I have never liked her..

I hate the way Alex slaps or punches Jason, it irritates me. I wish he'd tell her to stop!

Matt with the veto card and stopping for something to eat, so not funny anymore.Loser

I cant stand to listen to Josh in the DR, he thinks he's so fantastic , and he's not

I agree with Kevin, that house and clothes all turned over looked so awful, so juvenile( its never been my favourite comp) 

I'm glad Jason noticed the shifty looks between Alex and Paul because everytime Paul says someone is sketchy, they are, shoes on the other foot little man!

• Love 10

Personally, I think Jason deserves all the hoopla the tabloids are producing for his joke about Kevin's family. Even though the context was about the worst thing he could say, and not just saying something hateful like almost everything that falls from Alex's lips, it passed "just not being funny" and fell into "purely spiteful and vile" when he said he would make the kids watch. 

It's not the first time he has made a rape joke. He said he would hold either Jessica or Raven down and let the men run a train on her, and supposedly, there is video of Alex retelling a story that he told her about raping elderly women in nursing homes. I did a quick search for the videos but only found the discussions about it, like the tweets from Jokers. 

I did find, however, where people are collecting the nasty things Alex has been saying, like comparing Kevin to a serial killer and pedophile, and submitting them to TMZ since they ran the first story on Jason.

In real life, I'd probably be willing to have a beer with Jason, and if he threw a joke like those out I wouldn't laugh but would tell him it wasn't funny. In the house, he has Alex laughing like a drunk hyena and he thinks his jokes are landing well. I don't think he is some sociopath and do think he is being outrageous on purpose because he is getting positive feedback in the house, but still...just no Jason.

Alex, on the other hand, is a pure hateful, vile, worthless sociopath who gets a perverse pleasure in the discomfort of others. When Josh is saying you are taking it too far, you have issues. In my opinion, Josh's issues and behaviors fall more toward immaturity then simple crappy person, and that is being exploited by Paul. All it took was Paul telling him to get in the faces of Cody, Jess and Mark, and he would win AFP. He is going to be devastated when sees the articles labeling him a bully with severe mental health issues. 

I really don't like any of them and will probably vote Cameron as AFP just to make a point (that won't be made because he won't win or get as many votes as the others). Maybe I'll split the votes with Mark. I have to agree with the comments about how mature he handled himself, which is more than I can say about the others, with the exception of Cameron who wasn't there long enough to devolve into his worst traits. His response to Raven saying he made her uncomfortable in the house, was a tweet where he said something like, "Let's all assume whatever she has to say about Matt after the show is another one of her lies."

I'm very glad that I didn't get sucked into the show during the first season because I would probably wouldn't be able to just walk away. I've tried to watch several seasons, but found the people too annoying to watch and always bailed. I've also largely bailed on this season, will not pay for CBS AllAccess, rarely watch the episodes online, and only catch the feeds through alternative means if something on Twitter says something is going on, like after Jason didn't use the Veto on Raven. I don't want anyone left to win anything, and if I had to choose, would pick Kevin just because it would piss everyone off the most. However, if Paul makes it to the end, he will have earned it.

There is no ending here that can make me happy. Well, not true; nuking the house from orbit would make me happy. Very happy. Probably shouldn't be gleeful at the thought of the house being nuked but I am and own it.

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

I think Cody is someone who can alter his point of view. He comes from a pretty sheltered back ground and spent time in a hyper masculine environment (Marines and Iraq) but he still was able to have some pretty real conversations with Jessica. I suspect that he is someone who needs to be exposed to something different to understand that it is not a threat.

I agree.  I think Jason will understand why his rape jokes do not play well and not repeat that mistake.   He is from a hyper masculine environment, too.  

50 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

There is a difference between ignorant, uneducated comments and blatant bigotry and awfulness.

Alex is squarely in the 'awfulness' category.  I would like to know what her friends and family think of her behavior.  I do not believe the house has created this monster.  I see her indulging in her natural tendency to hate under the guise of 'the game.' 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

To be fair, I was like the third person to comment on it but yeah. That moment didn't have to make the show but it did. I think I felt the most sympathy for anyone I've felt in this house all season long when Kevin put his hand down on one. That's just wrong. I wish I hadn't been eating dinner right then. 

And the editing was really bad - they showed Kevin realizing what was on his hand and wiping them together like "Yuck" but the next clip showed him in the kitchen grabbing something to snack on as he went out the sliding doors to the yard. (As in - I think he stopped at the sink and washed his hands first but they didn't show that) And now for the even bigger question...

WHO PUTS THEIR USED CONDOMS IN A DRAWER??????  AND FOR WHAT REASON????? (and yes, I am YELLING these questions : )

• Love 12

The stupid comments aside, I believe that Jason is playing the best game because he's actually trying to win, trying to create alliances and second-guessing some of the shadier stuff going on. Nevertheless, when he does that hip-roll thing that is supposed to look sexy, all the goodwill I have developed for him goes out the window and I want him to die.

• Love 2

There's a brand of humor that is pretty dark; some people are okay with it, and some aren't.  I see a huge difference between a dark joke and a dark personality, like Alex, who seems to genuinely enjoy being spiteful and petty and hurtful. She strikes me as the kind of person who'd go out of her way to hurt someone and then feel very little remorse (if any) when she sees the consequences of her actions. I don't see Jason in the same way.  Alex creeps me out.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Cutty said:

Paul has convinced everyone to target Jason and Alex while convincing Alex to throw it. Barring Kevin winning, Jason and Alex are totally fucked next week. Hilarious.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I really hope this happens.  But honestly I'll be sad if Jason leaves over Alex.  

9 hours ago, Michichick said:

I wish for Jason to win veto and Alex to get bounced to the jury house.

That would be amazing. 

38 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I agree.  I think Jason will understand why his rape jokes do not play well and not repeat that mistake.   He is from a hyper masculine environment, too.  

I think this is going to be a HUGE learning experience for Jason.  

37 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

And the editing was really bad - they showed Kevin realizing what was on his hand and wiping them together like "Yuck" but the next clip showed him in the kitchen grabbing something to snack on as he went out the sliding doors to the yard. 

AND I think Kevin was a have-not during this competition? lol 

• Love 4

I have a fantasy scenario this morning.  It has been a long time. 

Alex and Jason will be on the block.  I wonder if they will be told that Josh is the mark.  No need to back door Kevin.   

Jason wins veto, Kevin/Josh go up.  And Alex goes out in the best blind side in seasons! 

• Love 6

Ok, so HOH comp is tonight. Here's my best and worst case scenarios, not that it matters because it all kind of blends together.

Best case: Kevin wins HOH. He puts up Alex/Raven. Veto isn't used. Alex gets evicted, to Jalex's surprise.

• What's more likely to happen in this scenario is that Raven will be taken down by anyone but Jalex/Kevin and Jason will be put up. Which is also a win. Well, that's if Kevin wants to put Jason up. He might put up Josh or Paul instead, which is still a win, and Alex goes regardless.

Worst case: Raven wins HOH and puts up Alex/Kevin. Jason wins veto and pulls down Alex. Josh is put up next to Kevin and Kevin is evicted.

• What's more likely to happen is Alex/Jason noms, and they stay the same.
  • What's worse about this option is Raven winning HOH. We'll never hear the end of her revenge for Matthew.

We're never getting rid of Paul, unless Josh takes a shot at him at F5. Josh/Christmas haven't been talked about for immediate targets so either Alex, Jason, Raven, or Kevin will for sure be leaving next week, and then I'm pretty positive it'll be DE. 

• Love 3

I think Alex and Jason OTB is almost a given.  I think the talk will be toward getting Jason out first because he is a competition beast.  It is the logical way to go for the HGs.  Hopefully he can win the veto and the following HOH.  This is not an impossible scenario.  

• Love 2

I'm just hoping for a quick HOH because I can't take an all nighter. LOL!!! I would like Kevin to win because he wouldn't nominate Jason but would put up Alex. That would be another person Paul wouldn't have but he would just replace her with Raven. Yikes!! Alex hasn't gotten so bad that other HG are annoyed by her, too. It seems like everyone is throwing the HOH except for Kevin so maybe he'll win. LOL!! Also, Kevin totally grossed me out last night using his toothbrush to comb his hair. Thank god I missed that stuff on the live feeds. It is funny how he makes those Zoolander faces. Kevin is only 2 years older then me and even I thought it was weird.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, gunderda said:

Wasn't there at least one season where bb gave them a scale to see how much they had gained? And I think it may have even been a comp?

I'm pretty sure they've had a scale in multiple seasons. And in BB16 they gave them fitbits and then posted their results, including their start and end weights, on the website. Which was evil, but hilarious. I remember Frankie gained a lot of weight.

10 hours ago, Cutty said:

Paul has convinced everyone to target Jason and Alex while convincing Alex to throw it. Barring Kevin winning, Jason and Alex are totally fucked next week. Hilarious.

tenor.gif

10 hours ago, Cutty said:

LOL. At least Josh is honest. 

Yea, Josh and Jason are really the only people left who have even a modicum of self-awareness.

3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Everyone except Raven and Kevin (not counting matt) have won an HOH right?

Yes. Which is kinda shocking considering no one is even playing their own game. But they all used their HOH to further Paul's game ahead of their own (minus Jason), so it barely even matters that they won.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Christina said:

Probably shouldn't be gleeful at the thought of the house being nuked but I am and own it.

A nuke is way overkill plus there's all that messy fallout.

A cruise missile with old-fashioned TNT would be plenty  :)

Matt and his cereal are still evicted tonight?

• Love 2

So, Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II was on the TV while I was doing something else (I swear, I wasn't watching it!), and I glanced at the TV, and the vampires all have pasty-white complexions with pinkish lips (I swear, I just glanced, I wasn't watching it!), and I thought that they looked similar to Raven--or I would have thought that, if I was watching it, but I wasn't watching it, so...

My point here is that if somebody (not me) were to watch Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II, they (not me, because I wasn't watching it) might notice a similarity between Raven's makeup style and the vampires.    But someone who has actually watched a Twilight movie (not me) will have to weigh in on this.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Lets say that Paul doesn't make final two and by some miracle, it's Christmas and Raven. Who wins?

I don't the viewers will know. I think everyone will have turned their tv's off. LOL!!!! That said, I guess Christmas by default.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I had heard Remember the Days. Hopefully, Kevin is good with numbers. LOL!!

Actually he is VERY good with numbers.  But not necessarily the events that go with them! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Actually he is VERY good with numbers.  But not necessarily the events that go with them! 

I think it's really called Count the Days or something like that. Although, Remember the Days sounds nicer. LOL!!

14 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I just checked jokers and apparently Alex has been bashing Kevin all day to the point where raven and xmas are getting "suspicious." 

I actually don't really get it either, why Alex has decided to go after Kevin in such a vicious manner. This goes beyond the occasional blowout or venting. It's like an obsession. Did Kevin drink some of her coke?

I don't get that tactic for this whole group!   Decide who you want out, and vote them out - it's easy.   there is no need to attack, bully, make them feel worthless.  

Well, actually, the tactic is working - but for Paul.  If Paul and Alex are the final two, Kevin as jury member is going to recall all the things Alex said to him.   When people attack you with verbal abuse and insults, those words kind of echo in your head, making it difficult for you to have a positive thought or emotion about them.  Anyone in jury, having to choose the winner between A) the person who was verbally aggressive toward you and B)  Paul -  will choose Paul to win.   EVEN when they have an inkling that Paul masterminded the verbal abuse. 

• Love 9

It's kind of sad to see one of the younger houseguests manipulating all the older ones. Raven and Josh are the only current ones younger than Paul, and Josh seems to have more awareness than someone like Alex, who's 28, Jason, who's 37, and Christmas, who's also in her thirties. 

If Paul doesn't win, I want Josh to win. There, I said it. I have grown on Josh the tiniest little bit. He's the only one to express awareness toward Paul. Everyone else is being fooled that the mastermind is someone else (Alex, as it currently stands).

But I really do hate all of these people to some degree. I don't want Raven in F2 because then not just Raven gets 50k, but it's likely her mother getting it and I hate Raven's mom with a thousand suns. I kind of want Christmas/Josh as F2, with a Josh win. He's taken a lot of heat for others because of who he is as a person and his choices. Plus, the one person who was for sure getting evicted week 1 without that safety apple winning? That's a beautiful ironic ending to a shitty season. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Worst case: Raven wins HOH and puts up Alex/Kevin. Jason wins veto and pulls down Alex. Josh is put up next to Kevin and Kevin is evicted.

Funny if Josh wins veto and pulls Kevin down!! He might if Alex bugs him too much.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

As Callaphera pointed out on the episode thread, Matt and Raven's used condom collection made the broadcast show.  Yeah, it was a comment from Josh during the "Hide and Go Veto" comp so it probably went over the heads of the broadcast only viewers, but I think it was a sign from day-to-day Production (camera operators, audio folks, editors ec.) about how their opinion of the current hamsters.  Or at least their opinion of Matt and Raven.

Has Raven's mother been raising hell about how cruelly her innocent sick child has been treated and portrayed?   I can see this as a not-so-subtle hit back by CBS. 

36 minutes ago, backformore said:

I don't get that tactic for this whole group!   Decide who you want out, and vote them out - it's easy.   there is no need to attack, bully, make them feel worthless.  

Well, actually, the tactic is working - but for Paul.  If Paul and Alex are the final two, Kevin as jury member is going to recall all the things Alex said to him.   When people attack you with verbal abuse and insults, those words kind of echo in your head, making it difficult for you to have a positive thought or emotion about them.  Anyone in jury, having to choose the winner between A) the person who was verbally aggressive toward you and B)  Paul -  will choose Paul to win.   EVEN when they have an inkling that Paul masterminded the verbal abuse. 

For all of you who don't get why Alex and others are attacking other house guests so viciously on a personal level:

You don't get it because you're not the kind of person who does that to others and you don't participate in it and you don't find it enjoyable to watch. It takes a certain kind of mentality and lack of human decency to engage in malicious verbal abuse. The people who engage in it enjoy doing it and unfortunately we have a house where people who like to be verbally abusive to others and where others (guess who) like to incite that behavior and hide behind it. In the outer world these house guests (Alex) may not get away with abusing others but here in the House there are no immediate consequences; it's a safe place for people to indulge in that kind of behavior. As I've said before, they're doing it because they CAN.

Edited to add: It's not a game tactic anymore, it's a sport.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Any guesses as to what the HOH will be tonight? 

Alex.  And I would not be surprised to see her put Jason on the block.  Jason and Kevin.  Jason to show him who's the boss and Kevin because they hate each other.

In my mind Paul would be wise to go to final three with Kevin and Raven.  Those two can't win anything and both are hated by the jury.  A win for Paul.

But Paul did not chose wisely last season so we can hope he doesn't see this set up this season and loses again. 

• Love 3

I was thinking about the Kevin and Jason situation, and if I was Kevin/Kevin's family even if I was able to forgive Jason's inappropriate joke, it would be really hard for me to look past how pro-Alex Jason has been towards Kevin (despite all the disgusting things Alex has said about Kevin).  I mean we haven't seen their fight yet, so I could end up being Team No One in this situation, but I find it hard to believe that Kevin would have said or done anything worse to Alex than her comparing him to a child molester. Just my personal opinion of course, but Jason continuing to praise Alex/trying to make Kevin seem like the bad guy in the situation during Jason's talk with Kevin yesterday might make me question more than anything else whether or not Kevin should be friends with him in the future (when thinking about this in the perspective of Kevin's family).

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm kind of curious.  Do you see Matt and Raven being together after the show?

200.gif

Ok, laughing gif aside, I really, really don't think so. I know that it can be a little hard to tell because Matt's confusing when it comes to Raven, but I think what Cody predicted is more along the lines of what will happen: Raven will expect a relationship, and Matt will go back to his frat life, going to bang all his fangirls (because he does probably have quite a few). I don't think Matt's thinking of a long-term commitment here. I guess it'll all depend on his answer for Julie's obligatory "what about you and Raven after the show?" question. Elena basically said she saw no future with her and Mark, but she was willing to give him one date to see where it would go. I'm not quite so sure that Matt will give Raven the same compromise with a one date promise.

He really does treat her like a friend with benefits, at best. And once Matt meets Raven's family...yikes, he might be running for the hills right then and there.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

In the outer world these house guests (Alex) may not get away with abusing others but here in the House there are no immediate consequences; it's a safe place for people to indulge in that kind of behavior. As I've said before, they're doing it because they CAN.

Yes, absolutely.  It takes a complete lack of empathy.  I could see myself unleashing the kind of rage I've seen from Alex - toward someone who got me fired from a job, or stole from me, or killed my dog, maybe a partner who cheated on me, etc. - Someone I had a legitimate reason for being angry toward.  Someone who DESERVED the attack. 

I have, at times, made comments that I meant in a joking way, that have hurt someone's feelings. And I immediately apologize, explain, feel guilty, and try to make it up to them.  Then I walk on eggshells around that person for a while, to avoid triggering them.  I've even been angry at one person or situation, and deflected my anger onto someone else without realizing it.  But never to the level Alex displays. And I always feel remorse if I have shown anger to someone to a level they didn't deserve.   It's a normal human experience.  Alex is not normal. 

Alex seems to have an anger problem, like a rage addiction,  where she's got this huge ball of rage, and she just needs a target to point it at.  But it's never enough, she has a bottomless arsenal. AND SHE ENJOYS IT - you can see it in her face.    It's like she's playing a human video game, where you point all your weapons at an enemy target, then kill/eliminate that enemy, and turn to your next enemy. 

• Love 15
25 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm kind of curious.  Do you see Matt and Raven being together after the show?

I think there is the intention of that happening now because he is not looking at things clearly and he will tell Julie, yes.

I cannot see them running around trashing Matt's apartment with food and shampoo fights.  Though Matt knows she lies he will be hit with the full force of her trip when out and I don't even see a one date plan.  

The handlers in the jury house will not allow them to trash it so there goes the only point of connection/communication they have.  And without cameras they may not care to indulge anyway.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, backformore said:

Yes, absolutely.  It takes a complete lack of empathy.  I could see myself unleashing the kind of rage I've seen from Alex - toward someone who got me fired from a job, or stole from me, or killed my dog, maybe a partner who cheated on me, etc. - Someone I had a legitimate reason for being angry toward.  Someone who DESERVED the attack. 

I have, at times, made comments that I meant in a joking way, that have hurt someone's feelings. And I immediately apologize, explain, feel guilty, and try to make it up to them.  Then I walk on eggshells around that person for a while, to avoid triggering them.  I've even been angry at one person or situation, and deflected my anger onto someone else without realizing it.  But never to the level Alex displays. And I always feel remorse if I have shown anger to someone to a level they didn't deserve.   It's a normal human experience.  Alex is not normal. 

Alex seems to have an anger problem, like a rage addiction,  where she's got this huge ball of rage, and she just needs a target to point it at.  But it's never enough, she has a bottomless arsenal. AND SHE ENJOYS IT - you can see it in her face.    It's like she's playing a human video game, where you point all your weapons at an enemy target, then kill/eliminate that enemy, and turn to your next enemy. 

You can see from her face and body language that she practically glows after hurting someone. And I have to say that Josh and Xmas are often just as vile and condescending, but afterwards they don't look like they feel good about what they just did. Xmas usually starts to explain for the umpteenth time about her rage issues and whatnot, Josh usually makes an excuse that he's impulsive and when he sees something he doesn't like he can't help himself ...

Are they excuses? Yeah, considering how often they've blown up at people over nothing. But at least there's a bell in their head that what they're doing is not right. I don't see it with Alex. She's happy, smiling, giggling as she retells her stories. It's like the only things she loves in life are Coca-cola and bullying.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Any guesses as to what the HOH will be tonight? 

I've seen some speculating that it might be the egg one and I think that's good spec. It allows them to have something to fill the Sunday ep. But I could see it being some kind of questions comp as well since there's been a lot of them this season.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Paul doesn't win, I want Josh to win.

Same. Which, ew.

55 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Alex.  And I would not be surprised to see her put Jason on the block.

Not gonna lie, I would kinda love to see this happen. Jason kinda deserves it. But at the same time, he does seem to be wising up to some things, plus he was the first person to openly go against Paul, so a part of me wants him in F2 for that alone.

Who is it that has the tiers for winners? @Brian Cronin? @Nashville? Whoever it is, where are you putting Paul when he wins? I'm feeling like he has to be lowest tier, right? So many advantages. Plus he's using such an un-respectable strategy.

• Love 1

a couple of video illustrating the weird bullying/trash talking : 

Paul & alex pushing Josh to bully kevin.   because he's "too confident."  Josh says to paul "why don't YOU call him out?"  Paul says "I will, when it's time." uh huh.  Josh is resisting being the hired gun to do paul/alex's dirty work. 

Paul & Kevin lounging like best friends in the hammock. Paul, Josh, Kevin, ragging on other house guests Then Paul tells Josh to check the kitchen to see if anyone can hear - and he turns to kevin to bitch about Josh.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Lets say that Paul doesn't make final two and by some miracle, it's Christmas and Raven. Who wins?

That might possibly be worse than the final 2 that had Gina Marie in it.  Who else was with her? Porsche?

1 hour ago, Hello Lady said:

The F3 will be Paul, Josh and Xmas. That's what it will be , boring and predictable 

If it's pauls choice and that's what he wants then he's an idiot.  He needs to take one person from separate duos.  Or kevin. lol

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

That might possibly be worse than the final 2 that had Gina Marie in it.  Who else was with her? Porsche?

LOL. No, Porsche was BB13, with Rachel. Gina Marie was BB15, with Andy (and Pawn Spencer as F3). That will forever remain the worst F3 for me. 

Christmas/Raven as F2 would be bad, but not that bad. Maybe it still helps that I have a small soft spot for Christmas, while BB15 had no likable people in F3 for me. I loathed that last week with a burning passion.

14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Andy. Porsche was F2 in BB13 where she should have won but Grodner was determined to have a vet winner. Anyway!

If it's pauls choice and that's what he wants then he's an idiot.  He needs to take one person from separate duos.  Or kevin. lol

Exactly. Paul needs F3 to be him and 2 singles so that he is guaranteed F2. His best bet is probably Raven and Kevin, since neither has any shot at all to win the game and very little chance of winning final HOH. Josh is another good bet since he's unlikely to win, but he has a decent shot at final HOH plus there's still a slight chance he might clip Paul at F3. Christmas is actually a good bet, too, since she pretty much has no chance to win final HOH and she would take Paul to F2, but there's like a .01% she could beat him for the win. Paul definitely needs Jason and Alex gone because they are his only real final HOH threats and they have more of a chance (though still very little) to win the game against him.

Ideally for me Paul would take Josh to F4/3 because he clearly sees him as his dumbest minion and then Josh would win HOH and cut him. It'd be beautiful.

I'm reading on Joker's that Alex told Jason that's she's throwing this HOH and they said that they don't need to win the next few. I could cry. This is so glorious.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, backformore said:

a couple of video illustrating the weird bullying/trash talking : 

Paul & alex pushing Josh to bully kevin.   because he's "too confident."  Josh says to paul "why don't YOU call him out?"  Paul says "I will, when it's time." uh huh.  Josh is resisting being the hired gun to do paul/alex's dirty work. 

Paul & Kevin lounging like best friends in the hammock. Paul, Josh, Kevin, ragging on other house guests Then Paul tells Josh to check the kitchen to see if anyone can hear - and he turns to kevin to bitch about Josh.  

Wow that video of Josh resisting attempts to bully Kevin is sickening. Paul actually starts berating Josh and playing on his insecurities. "He thinks you're an idiot." Alex: "Call him an old man, and make fun of his weight." Josh again resists this. it's so gross. Any sign of compassion or humanity MUST be stamped out by Paul ASAP. 

• Love 18