Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

We know this for sure?  

Paul will throw the comp to anyone except Jason.   Matt and Raven are the easy nominations so I expect to see them there.   Kevin cannot win but he would have Alex as his back door. 

It will be interesting to see how they work that.  Tell them both they are pawns?  And who would be the fake backdoor for anyone other than Kevin?  

CBS sent out a tweet advertising the endurance comp to get people to sign up for the feeds. 

Paul will probably convince Alex to put up Kevin with Matt or Raven. He's told Matt/Raven that as long as he can get Alex to put Kevin up they're golden. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, TimWil said:

OK, guys, I just started writing my first draft of Cody, May I Sleep With Danger? It's going really well. I'm thinking Sebastian Stan for Cody and Dianne Guerrero (Maritza on Orange is the New Black) for Jessica. Will keep you updated.

I would like to know whether you are serious about this and if so ... do you see it as a novel? or maybe a screenplay? I'm not sure that you could ever have any flexibility to start it off one way and then change it to a diff form. Have you ever considered just how it might appear? Regardless, I sincerely wish you the best of luck. For sure!

I just hope that you will have some degree of flexibility and that you might be able to change things up - even if you get say halfway thru and then change your mind as to the final form of the projects. It could be really good. Here's hoping! Among other things, I hope you have some talent and that you will be able to adapt your talent to fit whatever form that you choose! Good luck!

Hey! You know what? It might be fun if you kept us apprised as to just what you are intending. Why not show us a piece of your project as it comes together. I'd very much like to see it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

CBS sent out a tweet advertising the endurance comp to get people to sign up for the feeds. 

Paul will probably convince Alex to put up Kevin with Matt or Raven. He's told Matt/Raven that as long as he can get Alex to put Kevin up they're golden. 

Pretty much. That's why an Alex HOH would be fairly boring and predictable. She loathes Kevin now, so she'd just throw Kevin up next to Matt, or she'd backdoor him. Paul has been working really hard at getting people to hate Kevin, so he's clearly the next target for Paul. I think he'd find it satisfying if Alex got Kevin evicted, just because Kevin would hate Alex and not him. 

I fully expect Alex to throw up Raven/Kevin and Paul convincing Kevin that Alex did it so they could backdoor Matt.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Nashville said:

What is Christmas crying about in the HoH?

Bitch probably needs a fix, like Pookie in New Jack City.

Y'know, just when I thought I couldn't loathe Maven more after Jizztowel-gate they come up with this shit....how in the bluedilly fuck could you put cum-filled rubbers in your nightstand?!  That's beyond disgusting, and they both need to leave and never been seen again!  Nasty motherfuckers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @CALLAPHERA!!

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 9

From Jokers

Raven starts talking to the camera alone in the red room. She says, "Who would I be if I wasn't sick?"
She apologizes to everyone who has GP, talks about how it "ravages" your body and you're sick everyday. But says she wants to be happy and not a "debbie downer" about it..... 

• Love 2

Alex & XMas saw Raven hide Matt's shirt under the sofa. They realize that's where Jess said Raven hid Alex's cat ears.

I wonder if Alex realized that Raven was the thief or did she just think she was copying Jess. 

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

From Jokers

Raven starts talking to the camera alone in the red room. She says, "Who would I be if I wasn't sick?"
She apologizes to everyone who has GP, talks about how it "ravages" your body and you're sick everyday. But says she wants to be happy and not a "debbie downer" about it..... 

Putting aside the snark and annoyance for Raven for a second, the bolded sentence above is kind of depressing and says a lot about Raven to me. It really shows that most of her life has been revolved around illness in some form, and she's been conditioned to think that it's all that she has. I'm not even hating on Raven at this point; she truly is sick, but more mentally than anything. She's going to get out of the house and see all of this hate toward her. Sure, she deserves a good portion of it...but she hasn't actually hurt anyone in the house. She's really just hurt herself, and even with far worse people (Josh, Alex, Paul), she's still hated across the board. I honestly think she just needs to get away from her toxic mother and get a lot of psychiatric help. 

Sure, Raven's not all that nice, she's lied a lot, and she really is annoying as hell. But I'm afraid of what'll happen to her once she gets out of the house and sees all the hate pointed at her. She's not the only one to deserve a lot of hate, and I think she's still very young so she can change with the right amount of help. 

Ok, Raven sympathy talk is over. Back to snarking on her!

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Nashville said:

Probably missed opportunities.  She could have made a big play.  She and Josh could have cozied up to Kevin for a three some.  Add on Mark and they would be hard to beat. 

Actually I'm surprised Mark didn't herd them all into a room and explain Paul's deal with each couple.  What would it hurt..he's going home anyway.

What a bunch of wimps.  If he would have explained Paul and each couple he promised going to final three he might have been picked up by one of them for having some balls.  This way he goes out with a wimper and more tears.  No wonder Elena doesn't want him.  I can't blame her.  She'd become his babysitter.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Putting aside the snark and annoyance for Raven for a second, the bolded sentence above is kind of depressing and says a lot about Raven to me. It really shows that most of her life has been revolved around illness in some form, and she's been conditioned to think that it's all that she has. I'm not even hating on Raven at this point; she truly is sick, but more mentally than anything. She's going to get out of the house and see all of this hate toward her. Sure, she deserves a good portion of it...but she hasn't actually hurt anyone in the house. She's really just hurt herself, and even with far worse people (Josh, Alex, Paul), she's still hated across the board. I honestly think she just needs to get away from her toxic mother and get a lot of psychiatric help. 

Sure, Raven's not all that nice, she's lied a lot, and she really is annoying as hell. But I'm afraid of what'll happen to her once she gets out of the house and sees all the hate pointed at her. She's not the only one to deserve a lot of hate, and I think she's still very young so she can change with the right amount of help. 

Ok, Raven sympathy talk is over. Back to snarking on her!

This could be a wake up call for her.  I am not sure that is possible but maybe.  Her mother will be there when she gets out with all her fury at viewers who did not take her seriously, OR her she will be furious at her constant lies undermining the credibility of her con.  The situation is a mess. 

Re bold-  Her vicious tirade at Jessica would have been hurtful had she been taken seriously.  Her intent was to hurt.  

I don't think her talk to the camera was serious.  She knows she is not that sick.  It was just more of her ongoing plea for attention. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

I think Christmas was crying because she thought she would be walking by now.  I can see how that would get her down.  She mentioned her frustration with this at 1am (twitter). 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, TimWil said:

OK, guys, I just started writing my first draft of Cody, May I Sleep With Danger? It's going really well. I'm thinking Sebastian Stan for Cody and Dianne Guerrero (Maritza on Orange is the New Black) for Jessica. Will keep you updated.

Lifetime Movies is already salivating at the title alone - probably thinks it's a sequel.

5 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

OMFG.  Yesterday, Josh opened the nightstand next to Maven's bed and there were used condoms in it.

Production's gonna have to bleach the shit outta that drawer.

7 hours ago, Nashville said:

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think Christmas was crying because she thought she would be walking by now.  I can see how that would get her down.  She mentioned her frustration with this at 1am (twitter). 

Yeah, Xmas said as much later; she thought with the exchange of the cast for the boot she would finally be free of the scooter and able to walk and compete semi-normally; instead, she's still bound to the scooter for at least another couple of weeks.  Add that to her realization the less-restrictive boot is allowing atrophied muscles and nerves to start their first semblance of working again for the first time in over a month - with accompanying additional pain - and I can see why some waterworks are getting squeezed out.

10 hours ago, wings707 said:

Cody did not say one word.  I am pretty sure it was Matt.

You are  right! It was Matt. Cody did not say anything . I bow to your superior memory !!

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

From Jokers

Raven - She says, "Who would I be if I wasn't sick?"

This is a common problem with people who have chronic or long term challenges or diseases . Their identity becomes so wrapped up in the challenge or disease that they don't know who they are without it . For some people this attitude really inhibits the healing process because they are afraid of stepping out without the identifying disease .

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Fucking watching the Paul/Mark fight right now....pressure is going up.

Paul must ALWAYS have the last word. He enjoys arguing and debating. It is his wheelhouse. But he is best at rapid fire change ups. I love how Mark hangs in there and wont back down.  He is entitled to his opinion but Paul just slams him for having a bad  or wrong opinion. My blood pressure was rising too. This is when I despise Paul the most.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Mark is the only sane one there and that sanity will be gone tomorrow night.

That might not be a bad thing tbh. But who am I kidding, no one will go crazy. They're all just going to accept their fate when it comes and then unanimously vote for Paul on finale night. Sigh.

10 hours ago, Lambie said:

Oh, and even though the stupid punishment is over, I just made my 5th hot dog in a week. This fucking show.

Right!

8 hours ago, Nashville said:

Hopefully about the fact that she's given up any chance she has of winning to help Paul lol.

1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Whenever Christmas is put up as a nominee, would she be able to play veto or would she hope that someone would play for her and win and then take her down?

It will just depend on what the veto comp is. She can't compete in anything with any physical elements, but crap shoots and questions are fine. She could probably do morph, too, but I doubt she'd have much shot at winning since she'd be so slow.

Edited by peachmangosteen

This could be a wake up call for her.  I am not sure that is possible but maybe.  Her mother will be there when she gets out with all her fury at viewers who did not take her seriously, OR her she will be furious at her constant lies undermining the credibility of her con.  The situation is a mess. 

Re bold-  Her vicious tirade at Jessica would have been hurtful had she been taken seriously.  Her intent was to hurt.  

I don't think her talk to the camera was serious.  She knows she is not that sick.  It was just more of her ongoing plea for attention. 

True. I definitely don't think she's been the nicest person, but when she was participating in that Woof MF'ing Woof fight, it felt like she was some kid tagging along and trying to fit in. It was honestly more laughable, but it definitely didn't shine light in Raven's favour. Just for the most part, she's been hurting herself more than others. She hasn't been hurting people to the extent that Alex, Josh, Christmas, and Paul have been doing. Not that she's been standing up for the bullied victims, not like people like Jason, Kevin, and Matt have (and they have also certainly bitched about people a fair share throughout the season), but I think the fact that she's getting more heat than any of the other much worse offenders is kind of sad.

It's not like she's sleeping with a taken man, or has said outright racist or sexist comments. I think my fear is that she'll be the one to be booed when she's evicted when she really doesn't deserve that. Paul or Alex should get all the boos. Maybe Josh too, if it wakes him up from his attitude problem. 

I just think that attacking her when she gets out of the house will be the worst thing for her. Hopefully, there are people who can also guide her toward the actual help that she needs, because she definitely needs it. Unfortunately, nobody in the house is stepping up to talk to Raven about her lies or about her possible Munchausen by Proxy or whatever she has going on with her. They make fun of her behind her back, enable her to her face, and she won't get it until someone tries to help her. Not that the houseguests need to, because it's not their responsibility, but she can't change if someone doesn't help her and that's the main thing I hope for her when she gets out of the house.

Unfortunately, I don't think that will be done. 

So...I guess I'm at that point in the season as well where I try to find any likable houseguests to latch on to. Not that Raven is likable, but....I'm trying to hold on to something here! I really don't like Kevin, Jason kind of sucks because of his latch on with Alex, and Matt's a nice guy but not doing anything of value. And then I dislike everyone else to varying degrees.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Whenever Christmas is put up as a nominee, would she be able to play veto or would she hope that someone would play for her and win and then take her down?

basically she's just screwed if she ever becomes the target.  She can open for a non-physical veto comp. But I'm not even sure she could do the comic book one even though that's mostly hanging in the air but she would need to be able to go up a ladder.  But that's the choice she made staying in the house.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Learned this one from my older niece.  Soften up the cream cheese, mix it with salsa and it makes a delicious, spicy dip!

Also good - mix a container of sour cream, a can of black beans and a jar of salsa.  Scoop it right up with tortilla chips.  Aldi's multigrain chips are yum.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I'm catching up on the Rob Has a Podcast webisodes, and I'm up to when Jessica used the Halting Hex.  Johnny Mac is there and I forgot how annoying his laugh is.

The podcast with Eric Stein, Taran, and Rob reviewing the clip show is hysterical. I was cracking up.

47 minutes ago, missyb said:

Paul must ALWAYS have the last word. He enjoys arguing and debating. It is his wheelhouse. But he is best at rapid fire change ups. I love how Mark hangs in there and wont back down.  He is entitled to his opinion but Paul just slams him for having a bad  or wrong opinion. My blood pressure was rising too. This is when I despise Paul the most.

This is spot on.  And its not just having the last word.  He has to leave the conversation thinking he won or put you in your place.  I think it explains why he and cody never got along.  Cody would never back down or give him anything to go on.  But Paul's need for the last word required him to keep pushing and pushing even if it was through intermediaries like Josh or Christmas or Raven.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

Fucking watching the Paul/Mark fight right now....pressure is going up.

agree!!!!  I just wish Mark would tell Paul off.....that's he's as bad if not worse than Cody....I can not abide Paul.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

What kind of endurance?  They have done the wall, swinging chair?  What is another one? 

It better be something new and awesome - more awesome than the slip and slide since they took that away from us. 

speaking of... the incline of the slip and slide looked brutal - i don't think it was normally that steep?

• Love 2
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

No, the one about her carrying Jason was Jason's zing. 

I hate Alex, but her zing was gross. Even fucking Zingbot's sexist like fuck me!

What drugs is Christmas on lol?

Christmas isn't on drugs.   She's just a legend and basdass in her own mind.  Such a disappointment.   I miss female players like Janell and (can't believe I'm writing this) Rachel.  

I keep hoping that the DR would put some bug about Paul in the houseguests' ears.  May they have and they are just dense.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Christmas isn't on drugs.   She's just a legend and basdass in her own mind.  Such a disappointment.   I miss female players like Janell and (can't believe I'm writing this) Rachel.  

I keep hoping that the DR would put some bug about Paul in the houseguests' ears.  May they have and they are just dense.  

If production did, these morons would just run to Paul, saying "You won't BELIEVE what production tried to say about you!" and then Paul would get the house to evict production.

I've lost hope for the last two weeks that these houseguests will catch on to Paul's antics. They all truly believe that he knows all and that his boot order is their boot order. Or they think that Paul will get them to the end and then they can take him out at F3...or worse, that they can actually beat him in F2. 

Josh is hopeless because he's been Paul's advocate since night 1, so he'll never turn on Paul. Christmas knows she needs allies to carry her to the end and she knows Paul will take her far because of her injury...and she's still told him that she'll sacrifice herself for him and Josh. Alex thinks she can get Paul out at F4/F3 but still wants to go far with him and Jason. Jason does whatever Alex says. Maven are on The Bachelor/ette and have no idea what's going on because they think they're Paul's right hand people. Kevin keeps running to Paul with information but he has no idea that Paul's getting him out in the next two weeks. 

Maybe Paul will go before F2. But it definitely won't be until at least F5. So we still have a couple of more weeks with Paul, but probably until finale night.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I miss female players like Janell and (can't believe I'm writing this) Rachel.  

I agree.  I came to like Rachel. 

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

It better be something new and awesome - more awesome than the slip and slide since they took that away from us. 

speaking of... the incline of the slip and slide looked brutal - i don't think it was normally that steep?

I agree.  

Jason said there was a little uneven seam in the wood structure below and he was able to get a grip on it for a split second and that helped him.  He was sailing along so fast I looked carefully to see if he had less grease.  His long and steady stride did wear a couple of tracks in it.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

What kind of endurance?  They have done the wall, swinging chair?  What is another one? 

I have a terrible memory, but have they done the one where they stand on the little disk, go in circles and get smacked by a giant hand (or paintbrush ect.) as they go around?

1 minute ago, eskimo said:

I have a terrible memory, but have they done the one where they stand on the little disk, go in circles and get smacked by a giant hand (or paintbrush ect.) as they go around?

we haven't seen that one yet.  sometimes they stand, sometimes they sit.  we also haven't seen the other one where they are sitting/standing on disks and they hurled into a wall.  they've also had one where they had to hold their arm above their head and step over a wire - which broke and led them to being a super duper long endurance.

12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe Paul will go before F2. But it definitely won't be until at least F5. So we still have a couple of more weeks with Paul, but probably until finale night.

Paul is clearly moving on to f3. My only hope is that he loses the last comp and the winner realizes not to take him to f2 because Paul will definitely win. However, these HGs are such idiots I am sure any of them would consider it an honor to sit next to him in f2 and lose to him. 

These players are totally brain dead.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Probably another one that Christmas won't be able to participate in. She's useless.

3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Probably another one that Christmas won't be able to participate in. She's useless.

She really is, which is why it's smart to take her to F3. She can't participate in half the comps! There's an easy win right there! 

4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

She can't participate in this one anyway as outgoing HOH, correct?

• Love 2

Could the endurance Comp be the one that James won last year- that came down to him, Bridgette & Day. And then Frank ended up leaving on James HOH.  It's the "wall" but you have to hold your hand up above your head and if it moves then you are out? 

That could explain why he is allegedly coming back?

ETA:

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Paul is clearly moving on to f3. My only hope is that he loses the last comp and the winner realizes not to take him to f2 because Paul will definitely win. However, these HGs are such idiots I am sure any of them would consider it an honor to sit next to him in f2 and lose to him. 

Unfortunately, you are most definitely right. Hoping for one of the hamsters to wake up and shake up the whole order, but not holding my breath for that one. So, I don't remember if the jury is able to say anything to the final 2 or question them like they do on Survivor (I've watched this show every season from the beginning - why can't I remember if they do this on BB????) But if they do, I wish all the people up to Mark in the jury house tell the final person other than Paul how stupid they really were. Just let 'em have it. That would give me some satisfaction if even only just a little for this lame season.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

From Jokers...

According to Raven, Cameron looked at her inappropriately and made her feel awkward.

That "looked at her inappropriately" statement just flashed into my mind an image of Cameron marching up to Raven, announcing in a loud voice, "HI RAVEN, I'M GOING TO LOOK AT YOU NOW!!!" - then putting hands on hips and staring at Raven while she fidgets uneasily....

It's a good thing y'all can't hear me laughing right now.  Peeing might be involved.  :D

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I think Paul has a potentially fatal flaw in his plans.  If he's stuck with one of the pairs at final 3 then he has to win HOH.  None of the 3 pairs will choose Paul over their ride or die.  Now, I'm not sure how likely it is that he ends up in a final 3 with a pair but the odds grow if he continues to knock out singletons like Mark and Kevin first.  Nevermind that if he ever wins HOH before then, he puts himself in a precarious position of exposing himself.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MV007 said:

This is spot on.  And its not just having the last word.  He has to leave the conversation thinking he won or put you in your place.  I think it explains why he and cody never got along.  Cody would never back down or give him anything to go on.  But Paul's need for the last word required him to keep pushing and pushing even if it was through intermediaries like Josh or Christmas or Raven.

yes, remember when Paul started in on Cody for the egg shells in the box?  Cody said "hold that thought" and walked out.  Loved it.

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

I wish all the people up to Mark in the jury house tell the final person other than Paul how stupid they really were. Just let 'em have it.

And as each smug asshole comes into the jury house, I want all the people in there already to do this....

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, watch2much said:

yes, remember when Paul started in on Cody for the egg shells in the box?  Cody said "hold that thought" and walked out.  Loved it.

This will forever be one of the highlights for this season, followed by him eating Alex's cereal calmly while everyone's screaming at him and getting more and more pissed off when he's not giving them the fight that they're craving. I don't think Cody ever expected to be popular with the audience, yet this is exactly what has happened. I've been wanting a no fucks given houseguest who nominates big targets and isn't afraid to make those big moves since I started watching the show, even if it means their demise. So, thanks Cody for bringing my dream to reality! 

I don't think he will ever return for a second season, so at least I can take what I was given. Now, Cody for AFP, at least for the reactions of every houseguest currently in the house. 

• Love 19

The arm above the head comp was essentially the sword comp this season, wasn't it? I'm hoping for the wall comp where they throw shit at them that they have to catch. Ah, memories of Audrey taking tomatoes almost to the face.

Also, for the record, when I went to go get cream cheese at the store, some crab and lobster meat fell into my basket along with some horseradish. Oops, I accidentally made a seafood dip instead?

Also also, thanks guys! I'd tag you all individually but I'm too lazy and still on cup #2 of coffee this morning. 

13 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Happy bday, callaphera! I think you mentioned borscht pages ago along with some tasty Polish classics - would the borscht possibly be the white variety? My grandma used to make it with kielbasa, fresh ham, chopped hard boiled eggs, cream... we used to call it Heart Attack in a Bowl.

Classic red borscht in my family. Although cream or sour cream gets added it to it make it look almost the colour of Pepto, which is unfortunate looking but tasty as hell. I think technically mine is a Ukrainian recipe but honestly, I've lost track of what came from the Polish side (my dad) and what came from the Ukrainian side (my mom). 

• Love 7