Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Few months I think.

Usually what happens is the show ends, they hang out for a while, get some publicity. Play up their relationship on social media, then inevitably break up a few months later.

Remember Shelly & Clay? I think Shelly was planning the wedding. Little did she realize that Clay was a young stud waiting to be unleashed to the world after BB. LOL!!!!!

• Love 1
Just now, ByaNose said:

Remember Shelly & Clay? I think Shelly was planning the wedding. Little did she realize that Clay was a young stud waiting to be unleashed to the world after BB. LOL!!!!!

Pretty sure Clay spent more time with Audrey post-show than Shelly. 

I'd like to see Shelly play again. She could've been a very good player.

• Love 5

Besides Brenchel and Jeff/Jordan have there been any other showmances that have lasted? I know Dani and Dominic got married but they weren't really a showmance in the house. 

36 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Alex has some kind of strange thing with food.  I have a grandson like that.  Never, never touch his food or ask for a slice of his Extra Large Pizza.  He might say yes to the slice since you paid for it but glare at you the whole time you are eating it.

I have noticed her up in the BB room drinking her beer and cokes and eating her nuts and cereal in front of all the others.  She never asks if they would like something.

Not a fan of alex but when someone asks if they can have something *cough* raven *cough* alex always says yes.  But maybe not anymore after Cody ate all her cereal lol

And I honestly would be real weird with my HOH food too.  Food is very important to me (i really need a boyfriend or something... lol). And even josh was hiding his HOH food because he said people would just come in and eat it.  And I've seen Matt and Raven do that very often.

I get very territorial with food too.  On vacation with my family my parents will generally pay for anything but on special outings I will specifically buy my own snacks so I don't have to share lol 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 3

I could never eat food in front of anybody without offering.  If there was something special I really liked I might tuck it away for later when I was alone but eating in front of others without asking..no I could not do that even if it was HOH food.

Thinking back I wonder if she was plowing through the other HOH goodies when other HG were HOH or did she sit back and wait to be invited???

I donno but watching Alex on the show last evening I really don't like her.  She just came across as mean and a bully.  Would love to know what her friends think of her back home.  Well friends and enemies.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Based upon their behavior the past couple of weeks and the Kafkaesque shit in the video that Growsonwalls posted upthread in which Kevin exhorts Cody to talk to them all while Alex and Xmas simultaneously demand why he's talking to them, I actually think Alex and Christmas are mentally ill. At the very least they have some sort of clinical personality disorders. 

I've been thinking this too tbh. Maybe not so much with Alex, she's just a run of the mill asshole imo, but think there us something wrong with Christmas. 

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'd take an hour of Zingy just going ham on all of them. 

My sister suggested this was what the Friday ep was, just an hour of Zingbot annihilated all of them. Honestly they should do that for us since this season is horrible in every way and we deserve something nice for putting up with it!

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Everyone loves Mark and Elena now but they did basically the same thing to Dominique the week she was on the block. 

They ignored her, which was shitty, but they weren't aggressively getting in her face and tormenting her. Hell, they didn't even say anything behind her back that was even half as bad as what Paul and his cronies have said about them/Cody/Jessica.

24 minutes ago, MV007 said:

At least Mark felt bad about it.  It's one thing to employ this as a strategy.  It's another to revel in it.

Also this.

6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Besides Brenchel and Jeff/Jordan have there been any other showmances that have lasted? I know Dani and Dominic got married but they weren't really a showmance in the house. 

I think Daniele/Dominic were a showmance, they just didn't have as much time together on the show as the other 2 since Dom was like the 3rd person voted out.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Alex has some kind of strange thing with food.  I have a grandson like that.  Never, never touch his food or ask for a slice of his Extra Large Pizza.  He might say yes to the slice since you paid for it but glare at you the whole time you are eating it.

I have noticed her up in the BB room drinking her beer and cokes and eating her nuts and cereal in front of all the others.  She never asks if they would like something.

Alex is selfish and has a real mean side to her when she has the groups backing.  I can see her being a terrible bully in school with the other kids.

She is damaged.

I've noticed that both Alex and Raven are weird about food. Not saying they have an eating disorder, but both of them seem to hoard and gulf down food in a way that makes me think there's some major insecurities about food and body image. Raven in particular inhales her food -- wonder if Mama Raven gets on her case for looking to healthy for the dying scam. And Alex -- well, I'm Asian American so I can say this. But weight is a huge insecurity among 99% of Asian women i know because according to our moms we can never be too thin. Alex happens to be short and somewhat squat. The way she;s hoarding and gulfing down food also is weird.

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

They ignored her, which was shitty, but they weren't aggressively getting in her face and tormenting her. Hell, they didn't even say anything behind her back that was even half as bad as what Paul and his cronies have said about them/Cody/Jessica.

I remember that week differently. They all sat around talking shit about her, led by Paul. Also they all thought it would be hilarious if Paul put on blackface. We've already forgot that shit. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, there's a rumor that Jeff/Jordan are gonna be the special guests for Friday's ep. Like, no one cares lol.

Oh god no. I'd honestly rather get an update on Brenchel than another update on Jeff/Jordan, if I have to be honest. And I don't even like Brendon/Rachel.

• Love 3

I remember that week differently. They all sat around talking shit about her, led by Paul. Also they all thought it would be hilarious if Paul put on blackface. We've already forgot that shit. 

Yea, we see it differently I guess. Elena was laughing about the blackface though, which was wrong. I give Elena a little leeway with how she turned on Dom because she really did try to protect/save her and all Dom did was throw her under the bus over and over. I think Elena had every right to distant herself from Dom.

The shit with Dom was really bad, but imo the stuff with Cody/Mark has been worse. They are aggressively going at them. Like in a large group. That didn't really happen with Dom. They talked shit about her behind her back for sure, which I hate, but everyone in every season does that. The blackface stuff was nasty, but that was mostly on Paul really. 

Also, I don't remember people condoning the Dom stuff. People here were calling it out for sure. And it was all over the media.

All in all the Dom stuff is just further proof what bullying assholes most of these people are.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Yes this happened.  But I'm not sure Mark/Elena contributed to that.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  And the genesis of this topic is about Mark/Elena being victims of the behavior they engaged in so there is some question has to how much of that behavior they engaged in.

ETA: looks like Elena was involved to an extent.  My specific memory of that week is just Mark being really torn up about the whole thing.  Of course, that could just be Mark in general.

Edited by MV007

If anybody here was bullied in school or at work this season is just painful to watch.

I'm kind of surprised CBS is encouraging it with showing all those scenes.

There are so many campaigns and groups forming to stop bullying and now we have this.

I'm truly disappointed that the bullies are winning.  Sad too.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

If anybody here was bullied in school or at work this season is just painful to watch.

I'm kind of surprised CBS is encouraging it with showing all those scenes.

There are so many campaigns and groups forming to stop bullying and now we have this.

I'm truly disappointed that the bullies are winning.  Sad too.

My issue is that CBS has edited it to be tamer than it has been.  I have no problem showing the bullying but they need to show it and edit it in the proper context.  

• Love 14

I think Mark is a legitimately good guy. I don't think he would/has partaken in attacking someone like the others. But I just don't feel any sympathy towards Elena. She's been up Paul's ass for the entirety of the season until now, and was especially woeful the week Dom went (from what I remember). She doesn't get the same pass from me. Granted, I am biased because I cannot stand her and the way she has treated Mark. 

2 minutes ago, MV007 said:

My issue is that CBS has edited it to be tamer than it has been.  I have no problem showing the bullying but they need to show it and edit it in the proper context.  

They haven't shown that Paul is the chief instigator. Big surprise. 

• Love 11

I think Mark is a legitimately good guy. I don't think he would/has partaken in attacking someone like the others. But I just don't feel any sympathy towards Elena. She's been up Paul's ass for the entirety of the season until now, and was especially woeful the week Dom went (from what I remember). She doesn't get the same pass from me. Granted, I am biased because I cannot stand her and the way she has treated Mark. 

THIS.  

• Love 3

I usually HATE how some BB fanatics start harassing BB contestants and campaign to get them fired from their jobs. But this year, if Josh, Paul, Raven, Xmas, Kevin and Alex get fired I don't really care. Because ALL of them have spoken privately about how they know that they're coming across as bullies. ALL of them have expressed concerns about how their families are reacting to watching their behavior. ALL of them have worried if America hates them. And yet all of them continue the bullying and harassment. First it was Jody, now it's Mark and Elena, and Kevin seems to be in the pipeline too as a new target. They deserve what they get, because they knew what they were doing, talked about how it was shitty, and still did it.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, there's a rumor that Jeff/Jordan are gonna be the special guests for Friday's ep. Like, no one cares lol.

Oh goodness, you just know that their kid is gonna show up as a contestant an like BB40 or something. If you thought the rigging for Paul was bad this year, wait til you see the shit Grodner pulls for the spawn of two of her fave contestants!

15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh god no. I'd honestly rather get an update on Brenchel than another update on Jeff/Jordan, if I have to be honest. And I don't even like Brendon/Rachel.

I forgot about Brenchel. Little Adora is also a shoo-in as a future BB contestant. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, backformore said:

For me, it's not so much that I LIKE Cody.   But I hate the way they are all yelling at him and acting like he did something horrible TO THEM.  And I admire his ability to sit and eat cereal while a roomful of people tell him how worthless he is. 

I can appreciate his ability to be stoic in the face of bs and how it grinds everyone else's gears. I love that, in fact.

11 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

Josh said the N word, they all say MF, Jason said tranny. Im not singling out Cody, even though I dont like what he says. 

MF is not a concern to me. Josh is a POC (both grandmothers are Black) and yes, as a black person, I give us a pass. He sang it as a lyric and didn't use it as a slur. He can use it. Outsiders cannot. Speaking of which, Jason supposedly said N pre feeds, and we've all heard him say "faggot" as well. I've already discussed Cody's belligerent use of of transphobic speech. He'd have been out in Charlottesville, I have no doubts.

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

You don't have to. You can like or dislike whoever you want.

As I'm well aware, which my post stated that I struggle with each season. 

2 hours ago, Cutty said:

Unfortunately, groupthink tends to take over in the house because that's kinda how the game is designed. No one wants to talk to the isolated person because they don't wanna become a target. 

Everyone loves Mark and Elena now but they did basically the same thing to Dominique the week she was on the block. 

This is why I can deal with the (IMO overused, not just on BB but in general) "bullying" on this show. It's the psych part of this social experiment. Most everyone does it (or would if given the chance) when their group is in power. I have zero doubt that if Jessica and Cody were in power they would have been nasty and rude and "bullying" to people. Hell, they were nasty even when they weren't in power and chose to isolate themselves. It's the game. Being racist, homophobic, transphobic, anti Semitic, etc are personal choices that are the line in the sand for me. Some folks dont care if they support a racist/homophobe etc, as long as they have someone to support. That's on them.

Edited by neenyah
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Oh goodness, you just know that their kid is gonna show up as a contestant an like BB40 or something. If you thought the rigging for Paul was bad this year, wait til you see the shit Grodner pulls for the spawn of two of her fave contestants!

I forgot about Brenchel. Little Adora is also a shoo-in as a future BB contestant. 

Oh god, suppose BB lasts that long...we will surely be plagued by all kinds of atrocious twists, suprises, temptations, etc to assure that second generation win! Maybe by then Nicole and someone will have a kid too!

55 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Daniele/Dominic were a showmance, they just didn't have as much time together on the show as the other 2 since Dom was like the 3rd person voted out.

They flirted... but more so Dom to her and Dani just kinda pushed him off and said they were friends.  I really think their relationship didn't start until after getting out of the house.   I was actually kind of shocked they had gotten married because on the show Dani didn't seem to have that type of interest in him. 

20 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I usually HATE how some BB fanatics start harassing BB contestants and campaign to get them fired from their jobs. But this year, if Josh, Paul, Raven, Xmas, Kevin and Alex get fired I don't really care. Because ALL of them have spoken privately about how they know that they're coming across as bullies. ALL of them have expressed concerns about how their families are reacting to watching their behavior. ALL of them have worried if America hates them. And yet all of them continue the bullying and harassment. First it was Jody, now it's Mark and Elena, and Kevin seems to be in the pipeline too as a new target. They deserve what they get, because they knew what they were doing, talked about how it was shitty, and still did it.

Well Christmas can't get fired because she owns her own business.... but a lot of damage could be done to that. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, KootieTaw said:

OR

Jessica: Cody, will you marry me?

Cody: (staring blankly, with no emotion) Of course. I love you (in a monotone voice).

The only emotion I've seen him show is with Jess, and talking about his daughter with blabbermouth Kevin. 

I think it is a huge stretch to conclude that Cody would have participated in a Nazi march based on his transphobic and other offensive comments in the house.

We all have our line in the sand. What I will watch on TV is different to what I would accept in real life. I'd love to argue with Cody about his transphobic ignorance, but I won't  since I'm not going to hound a stranger on social media (except the President). I save those conversations for idiots I know in my real life. Instead, I will wish that Cody could have somehow have found a way to get the better of Paul in the game.

Anyway, he'll be off our screens in about 10 hours (maybe a little longer for those of you not located in the Eastern time zone). Then we can move on to judging each other for our reactions to other house guests. :)

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, gunderda said:

They flirted... but more so Dom to her and Dani just kinda pushed him off and said they were friends.  I really think their relationship didn't start until after getting out of the house.   I was actually kind of shocked they had gotten married because on the show Dani didn't seem to have that type of interest in him. 

Well Christmas can't get fired because she owns her own business.... but a lot of damage could be done to that. 

That's what I was going to say...most of the folks listed in the op are kind of immune from job threats (of course there are boycotts available, but job loss, not so much). Josh, Paul, Raven, Christmas are all pretty much self employed, Kevin doesn't work...and I don't remember what Alex does. 

6 minutes ago, neenyah said:

and I don't remember what Alex does. 

Her bio says something like "eco friendly marketing rep", whatever the hell that means. She's mentioned before how broke she is. She even said she applied because she needed the money.

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

So who do we think is leaving tonight during the DE. Obviously Cody, but I think the 2nd person is either going to be Mark, Alex or Kevin. What do you guys think? 

If Paul or one of his minions win: Mark, Elena, Matt in the most danger

If Mark or Elena win: Alex, Christmas, Josh in the most danger.

• Love 2

The reason I put Christmas and Josh in there is because I worry that if Mark wins he's gonna put Paul up against Christmas/Josh when Paul/Alex is the correct play. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, I care. I care a lot. Because I never want to have to see those two on my television screen ever again. He's a homophobic condescending asshole and she's just dumb as a stick. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

So who do we think is leaving tonight during the DE. Obviously Cody, but I think the 2nd person is either going to be Mark, Alex or Kevin. What do you guys think? 

I think Mark is the most likely to leave, but others in danger include Elena, Matt, Alex, or Josh.

I'm at the point where, for this DE, I'd only really be upset to see Mark leave. He's the last one I can stand watching on the feeds. I think Elena's good to keep around, but she's also been quite mean toward Mark so I'm ok if she gets evicted. I also hate everyone else so there's no disappointment from me, even if someone useless, like Matt or Raven, leaves. 

But even if Mark does leave, at least he's away from the bullying from the other houseguests and he has a full week to hang out with Cody, so I think I'll still be fairly satisfied...even though Mark leaving means me turning on the feeds lowers significantly.

• Love 5
Just now, Sandycat said:

Raven with her dirty feet on the kitchen counter. I saw Matt doing that yesterday too. Disgusting!

With how she flings around chicken juice and touches everything with her chicken hands, maybe she'll have a cut on her foot that she can get salmonella in, too, just like her finger.

• Love 6

It's pretty amazing that two sucky and boring people hoooked up. I think Matt might have about 3 to Raven's DR. I love hearing Raven complain to BB that she hasn't had a DR. She must be totally confused and not realize that the BB, the HG and America hate her. LOL!! Julie must be dreading her exit interview with Matt and Raven. She might squeeze out a question and quickly go to the HOH competition. That said, that could be another couple of weeks. In theory, the HG still have (want) to get out Mark and Elaina first.

56 minutes ago, Slider said:

I heard his comments about Ferguson and they didn't scream racist to me.  I know people that went to Ferguson to demonstrate/protest and see what was happening there. (It's not but a few hours drive away.)  Some people need to see something in real life to know what's happening.  

I (SWF) lived in Culver City, county  of Los Angeles during the riots.  For me it was mostly a TV event - no real connection to me or my life,  until a few days later I had reason to drive through the riot torn areas. I wasn't being a tourist, I had business in the neighborhood  and was more than a little nervous.  But it completely changed my experience of the riots, made it seem so much more real. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, urusai said:

LOL Elena is melting the ice trays to irk Alex, meanwhile Alex is up in Hoh watching her through the spy cam.  

7 hours ago, urusai said:

Alex dumped the sugar out and replaced it with salt.  When she saw Mark pour cereal she kept saying "Go for sugar."

Heh. So we've gotten to the level of petty summer camp pranks? What's next, saran wrapping the HoH toilet? Short sheeting the beds? Maybe we'll be lucky and it'll be like my 6th grade class trip to outdoor school, when a bear climbed the fire escape of our cabin and tried to get in while we were sleeping. I could be down for a bear to be set loose in the house.

Poor Alex. She's probably heartbroken about the ice because she doesn't have the recipe to make more.

• Love 9

Kevin asking about the coffee.  Saying it tasted weird.  He put Alex's sugar/salt in it but can't figure out why it tasted strange.

Edited by urusai
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Poor Alex. She's probably heartbroken about the ice because she doesn't have the recipe to make more.

I literally laughed out loud at work and had people stop to ask if everything was ok.  This made my day, Thanks @Callaphera!

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Depends on who wins HOH.  The people who I think are totally safe?  Paul, Jason, Raven, Matt and probably Christmas.  I don't think those people will even see a seat on the block.

I would like Mark and Elena to stay.... BUT if all they're going to do is laid around in bed, then they can leave.

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

We've got kitties now.... I wonder if we'll get any more feeds before the show. I think last time feeds were down for the battle back we didn't get to see them get ready?

Around 10 am is the usual wake up/music time, isn't it?

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

I was actually kind of shocked they had gotten married because on the show Dani didn't seem to have that type of interest in him. 

I remember thinking it was painfully clear that Daniele was into him during the show. She did the same kinda silly flirting smiley stuff with him that she did with, uh, whoever her showmance in BB8 was. Nick?

12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It is, but they woke them up already today. They seem to wake them up earlier on Thursdays.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're down until after Friday's ep, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we get the normal day of feeds today either.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I wonder if they played Cody's song request this morning.

They (Paul) were bitching yesterday that there was some country song playing during music time. I think he had asked before the 10 am mark, so he may have gotten it yesterday. Hopefully they played it again today. Three times in a row.

Anything to piss off these fuckers.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yea they were awake - I turned the feeds on shortly after that time and Alex was packing up her camp so they must have woken them all up and had alex cook some hot dogs - breakfast for the have nots before lockdown? lol