Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, wings707 said:

No Kevin is trashing Cody.   He will never talk to him again.  What did he do to Kevin?  

None of these people have an ounce of self-reflection in them.  They must see themselves as the good guys and Cody is the bad guy here.  When Cody eats too much cereal and tells people he wants to be alone.  Kevin views that as behavior warranting the dressing down Cody received yesterday.  He doesn't see it as ridiculous but as the bad guy being put in his place.  They all see Josh crying and tell themselves he's a victim because he's on their side.  

Matt is the only person I've seen look at a situation and realize his side is in the wrong.  Unfortunately he doesn't do or say anything about anything.

• Love 7
Just now, MV007 said:

Matt is the only person I've seen look at a situation and realize his side is in the wrong.  Unfortunately he doesn't do or say anything about anything.

Matt and Jason, I think, both know this. Jason finally spoke up about it last night, but I also think he's always been aware of it. What I think is that Jason is a coward so he'll agree with what people say because he's too scared to defy them. It's easier to agree than to say "Well, actually..." for people who don't like it. Jason has had the decency to look uncomfortable during the fights and not go on and on about being a victim. He's privately discussed with Alex how much he can't stand Josh's tactics so he's aware that it's wrong. I remember during the big Jody vs House fight (with Raven's Woof Motherfucking Woof AKA the only time she's ever spoken out), Jason walked away with Kevin and didn't want to get involved until he was somewhat pulled in, and he made an awkward comment and left it at that. 

So Jason has made loads of mistakes but he also realizes that their side is in the wrong, and has been a tiny bit more vocal about it with Alex. That's something that has been consistent with him. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, backformore said:

Not a feed watcher here, but I love reading everyone's comments.

Please, what is pillowgate?

Mark dared to take some pillows from Alex's downstairs bed (which she wasn't using since she's HOH this week) and had hell rained down upon him for his impertinence.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, MV007 said:

None of these people have an ounce of self-reflection in them.  They must see themselves as the good guys and Cody is the bad guy here.  When Cody eats too much cereal and tells people he wants to be alone.  Kevin views that as behavior warranting the dressing down Cody received yesterday.  He doesn't see it as ridiculous but as the bad guy being put in his place.  They all see Josh crying and tell themselves he's a victim because he's on their side.  

I actually don't think that Kevin actually believes that Cody is doing anything that is warranting the way some of them are treating him. I think he knows that he can't have Cody's back because they already believe they are buddies and working to conspire against the rest of them. So he just placates them by agreeing and just saying what he thinks they want to hear. He never actually engages in these confrontations with people- he usually leaves or just looks at what is going on from afar- when he was brought into the discussion yesterday he kind of mumbled and then scurried off. He knows that Cody is public enemy number 1. 

• Love 1

Cody and Elena talking... i missed most of it but Cody gestured towards the kitchen area and goes "fuck them"

And now Elena goes "perfect.... I'm excited"

I feel like something is planned.....

• Love 3
Just now, Michichick said:

Mark dared to take some pillows from Alex's downstairs bed (which she wasn't using since she's HOH this week) and had hell rained down upon him for his impertinence.

Pillowgate begat Bedgate, where Josh tried to pick a fight with Mark over who was going to sleep next to Elena.

Bedgate became Cerealgate the next day, where Cody ate the last precious bites of Alex's Honey Chex and the kitchen blew up.

Cerealgate begat Pillow/Bedgate Part Deux, where Josh (and others) yelled at Mark.

Pillow/Bedgate Part Deux begat Verbatimgate, where Elena owned Josh before it devolved into its usual bullshit.

These people have some serious issues.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I actually don't think that Kevin actually believes that Cody is doing anything that is warranting the way some of them are treating him. I think he knows that he can't have Cody's back because they already believe they are buddies and working to conspire against the rest of them. So he just placates them by agreeing and just saying what he thinks they want to hear. He never actually engages in these confrontations with people- he usually leaves or just looks at what is going on from afar- when he was brought into the discussion yesterday he kind of mumbled and then scurried off. He knows that Cody is public enemy number 1. 

I agree - he knows he's in sort of a tough spot,, he knows people have their doubts about him, especially when he's questioned talking to cody so he's trying to divert the attention off of him and onto cody and act like he's with them all against cody. 

What I hate is that yesterday during cereal-gate, only when Kevin spoke did Paul actually look up and look at him while talking, and respond to him but Kevin was berating him and I think it really hurt him. 

• Love 4

Since I don't like any of these people, I find the arguments over stupid stuff to be rather amusing.  I think Cody is an odious person, so I have no problem with him getting yelled at over stupid stuff.  And I'd much rather he be yelled at for cereal than bringing his kid or his military service into it.

And as terrible as I think Cody is, the Paul crew has still managed to piss me off more.  So, I'm quite happy to see Cody and Elena give it back to them.

In summary, more fights over stupid stuff, please.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I agree - he knows he's in sort of a tough spot,, he knows people have their doubts about him, especially when he's questioned talking to cody so he's trying to divert the attention off of him and onto cody and act like he's with them all against cody. 

What I hate is that yesterday during cereal-gate, only when Kevin spoke did Paul actually look up and look at him while talking, and respond to him but Kevin was berating him and I think it really hurt him. 

This is what I was thinking about with Kevin and Cody.  Kevin decided to lecture Cody about what he should and should not do and essentially placed all the blame on him for how the others have treated him.  

• Love 2

Matt likes to randomly go up to the HoH.. whether there be someone in there... or not... I think he just invited himself into Alex's room, she's in there.  Made himself comfy on the chaise. I really think he just likes staring at the tv pretending he's watching a show lol

Josh says he's going to go take a nap.  Paul and Jason say - you can't nap.  Kevin says - if you are, don't announce it.  Then BB announces no naps over the intercom.

Cody to Mark/Elena  - don't know what he said but Mark said "i don't know.. it won't make it worse or better...."  Cody smiles and says "no, I think it will make it better" and they laugh.  Cody leaves.  Mark says he's kinda nervous. 

9 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Since I don't like any of these people, I find the arguments over stupid stuff to be rather amusing.  I think Cody is an odious person, so I have no problem with him getting yelled at over stupid stuff.  And I'd much rather he be yelled at for cereal than bringing his kid or his military service into it.

And as terrible as I think Cody is, the Paul crew has still managed to piss me off more.  So, I'm quite happy to see Cody and Elena give it back to them.

In summary, more fights over stupid stuff, please.

The problem is that yesterday's fight started because of Cody eating the last of the Honey Chex but by the end of it, Alex was shouting about his daughter. 

That's why I enjoyed Elena versus Josh so much. Not just because I feel like she destroyed him in the beginning, but because the fight was a classic Big Brother game fight... until Alex started bringing what car Elena drove and her job into it.

Huh. Alex was the common denominator in both of those turning personal. Fancy that. 

• Love 4

elena telling Paul that it's crap that everyone talks behind Josh's back and says how stupid he is but the moment she calls him out on it, everyone stands behind Josh.  She says alex says she's going home next week.  Paul says alex isn't competing and Elena isn't going home next week. 

I think Paul is trying to get Elena riled up against Mark.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

The problem is that yesterday's fight started because of Cody eating the last of the Honey Chex but by the end of it, Alex was shouting about his daughter. 

That's why I enjoyed Elena versus Josh so much. Not just because I feel like she destroyed him in the beginning, but because the fight was a classic Big Brother game fight... until Alex started bringing what car Elena drove and her job into it.

Huh. Alex was the common denominator in both of those turning personal. Fancy that. 

Ah, I didn't know that.  Yeah, they should leave the personal stuff out and focus on important things like cereal and pillows.

• Love 1

Mark said he was told before coming into the house to not eat all the food because people will get mad.  And to clean up after yourself because people will get mad.  He thought they were kidding - but now he's finding out that whoever told him this was telling the truth. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

elena telling Paul that it's crap that everyone talks behind Josh's back and says how stupid he is but the moment she calls him out on it, everyone stands behind Josh.  She says alex says she's going home next week.  Paul says alex isn't competing and Elena isn't going home next week. 

I think Paul is trying to get Elena riled up against Mark.

I don't think Paul realizes that he's actually "lost" Elena- and as much as I want Mark to win and throw Paul up- I think Paul would be really shocked if Elena wins and does it. Seriously if her or Mark win HOH- they literally have to say I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'M DOING- I AM NOT LISTENING TO ANY OF YOU- I would just cover my ears walk to the Living Room and sit there with my ears covered. Haha. 

• Love 3

Leaving this here without comment. Enjoy, y'all!

ETA: To be fair to Raven, the exact quote -or close to it- appears to be:
Raven: "That won't be a problem for me. I hardly eat anything."
Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Mark said he was told before coming into the house to not eat all the food because people will get mad.  And to clean up after yourself because people will get mad.  He thought they were kidding - but now he's finding out that whoever told him this was telling the truth. 

You have to be told these things ????? Isn't that basic "real life?" 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't think Paul realizes that he's actually "lost" Elena- and as much as I want Mark to win and throw Paul up- I think Paul would be really shocked if Elena wins and does it. Seriously if her or Mark win HOH- they literally have to say I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'M DOING- I AM NOT LISTENING TO ANY OF YOU- I would just cover my ears walk to the Living Room and sit there with my ears covered. Haha. 

I'd play it different.  I would absolutely listen to Paul throw other people under the bus.  I'm guessing it would be Matt & Raven.  Then, after nominating Paul & Alex, tell Paul that "sorry, I'm not going to put up Matt & Raven even though that's what you wanted".  Of course, in my scenario, Matt would win veto, they would tell him if he used it, Raven would go up and go home, so he doesn't use it, Paul yells at him, and he decides to vote Paul's ass out along with Raven, Mark and Jason. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

You have to be told these things ????? Isn't that basic "real life?" 

He didn't think "bullshit petty roommate" stuff would happen in the bb.  Why he didn't think that would happen living with 10 times the amount of roommates you might have in the real world is beyond me.

makeout sess with Marlena

or not, just a quickie. 

Just now, Katesus7 said:

I'd play it different.  I would absolutely listen to Paul throw other people under the bus.  I'm guessing it would be Matt & Raven.  Then, after nominating Paul & Alex, tell Paul that "sorry, I'm not going to put up Matt & Raven even though that's what you wanted".  Of course, in my scenario, Matt would win veto, they would tell him if he used it, Raven would go up and go home, so he doesn't use it, Paul yells at him, and he decides to vote Paul's ass out along with Raven, Mark and Jason. 

Ooo I like that better. Call him out- even if it's a lie. 

I was watching LFC Roundtable the other day and they were saying how these housguests are Reactive Liars instead of Active Liars- Dr. Will was great at being an Active Liar he just lied about whatever and usually got away with it. They all lie re actively and then people know they are full of crap. 

People in this house need to start being better Active Liars- throw little fibs out here and there. 

4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think elena is totally done with paul.  I think mark is too but elena is a bit more vocal about all the shady stuff she's been noticing.

I don't think Paul realizes it. He doesn't really wanna boot her anytime soon, assuming he doesn't have to.

4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't think Paul realizes it. He doesn't really wanna boot her anytime soon, assuming he doesn't have to.

I don't think so either.  She is pretty good at kissing his ass while slightly being able to express her opinions on certain things (like josh)

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Also, I'll own my hypocrisy in this situation. I made a long angry rant-y post when Paul swapped out the caffeinated coffee for decaf to mess with Cody but I'm very clearly cheering on Cody in his pot of decaf this morning.

I am a complicated person.

switching coffee in the containers - putting decaf ground coffee in the can marked regular - is not cool (unless it's well-deserved revenge).  but what I'm reading here is that all Cody did was make a pot of coffee, using decaf, and other people drank the coffee that he made.    NO messing with anything was involved.  If people want regular coffee, they can make their own.

• Love 11

But isn't it true that Cody took the cereal box out of the HoH and ate all of it? I thought I heard Alex accuse him of that. Is it possible to scarf down an entire box of Wheat Chex in one sitting? That's a helluva lot of fiber.

12 minutes ago, backformore said:

switching coffee in the containers - putting decaf ground coffee in the can marked regular - is not cool (unless it's well-deserved revenge).  but what I'm reading here is that all Cody did was make a pot of coffee, using decaf, and other people drank the coffee that he made.    NO messing with anything was involved.  If people want regular coffee, they can make their own.

Eh....well, he made a pot of regular coffee for himself, drank it, then put decaf in the coffee machine, made it, took the canister back to storage, and then poured out some of the decaf to make it seem like he had a cup. Then Paul/Matt ended up drinking the decaf without knowing it was decaf.

So it was actually a little more deliberate, but more manipulation/deception than actually "pranking" someone. However, for me, not as bad as switching the literal canisters and then putting Vaseline on the scoop. So I totally agree with you. 

• Love 6

jason says to alex that if he wins HOH he's putting up Mark and Matt. 

he can't stand 'those two'  (raven and matt i think)

Alex is trying to talk him out of it.  They need them.  Jason says "WHY!?"

Jason "Dammit - why do you have to bunk all my fucking plans"

8 minutes ago, TimWil said:

But isn't it true that Cody took the cereal box out of the HoH and ate all of it? I thought I heard Alex accuse him of that. Is it possible to scarf down an entire box of Wheat Chex in one sitting? That's a helluva lot of fiber.

From what I've seen elsewhere (I didn't see that part of it live), Cody asked if he could have some. Alex said sure (and possibly asked him to save her a bowl's worth). But when the fight began, Cody was eating from a bowl of it and the box was empty. I'm not sure if it started as a partial box or a full box. 

The best part of Cerealgate was Christmas getting indignant on Alex's behalf over Cody eating the cereal, so she storms over to the cabinet to procure a Ziplock bag full of it to save the day, only there was none there. So it's totally okay for Christmas to hide some Honey Chex in one of the cabinets but it's not okay for Cody to hoover the crumbs out of the box.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

From what I've seen elsewhere (I didn't see that part of it live), Cody asked if he could have some. Alex said sure (and possibly asked him to save her a bowl's worth). But when the fight began, Cody was eating from a bowl of it and the box was empty. I'm not sure if it started as a partial box or a full box. 

I was wondering this myself... like what if it was opened.... Cody asked if he could have a bowl - Alex says sure, and there just so happened to be ONLY enough for one bowl??

Or maybe cody realized that trying to befriend alex was a lost cause so he decided to piss her off and eat all her cereal lol

I can't wait until Matt's the target, and they start yelling at him about folding towels on the floor.  Or his weird condiment line-up thing he does when he eats.

If only they knew about the spooge towel.  Where's the wall yeller when you need him?

• Love 3

ugh.. now Kevin saying that cody was mean to everyone.  no one was mean to cody.  He wishes he could do his goodbye message over. He wishes he would have left last week - they could have kept jessica. 

alex says cody will try to start shit in the jury house.  kevin asks if you can punch someone in the jury house.  jason says yes. alex says no

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Cody and Elena talking... i missed most of it but Cody gestured towards the kitchen area and goes "fuck them"

You just touched upon my dream.   Wouldn't that be something if the minions were to RISE UP!!!  Oh happy day.  It surely won't be the same without Cody to kick around.

Alex is going to gag on all that cereal.  Do young people really eat all that stuff.  I thought cereal was for breakfast but they really put the boxes away.  I saw Jessica eating bowls full of Fruit Loops before she departed the 'party house'!  Gulp.

Elena told Mark that Paul instigated all their flirting, which is bullshit of the highest degree.

21 minutes ago, TimWil said:

The guys eat a lot of food, but not quite as much as Raven.

Cereal, especially the sugary kids kind, is a totally legitimate adult dinner. Or lunch. Or bedtime snack. Or any time of the day snack. It's the I had a hard day/I can't be arsed to cook/Fuck the World meal of choice at Casa Callaphera. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yep. Prepare for a Matt, Raven, or Christmas DE HOH. 

They are not my first choice ... but I wouldn't mind seeing any of them go!! (Although that's basically true of 3/4 of the house at this point!)

8 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

You just touched upon my dream.   Wouldn't that be something if the minions were to RISE UP!!!  Oh happy day.  It surely won't be the same without Cody to kick around.

Alex is going to gag on all that cereal.  Do young people really eat all that stuff.  I thought cereal was for breakfast but they really put the boxes away.  I saw Jessica eating bowls full of Fruit Loops before she departed the 'party house'!  Gulp.

She was excited about a 'what if' Cody told her.  That depends on neither of them going this week!  Not going to happen.  Mark and Elena stepped up to play the game way too late. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

ugh.. now Kevin saying that cody was mean to everyone.  no one was mean to cody.  He wishes he could do his goodbye message over. He wishes he would have left last week - they could have kept jessica. 

alex says cody will try to start shit in the jury house.  kevin asks if you can punch someone in the jury house.  jason says yes. alex says no

I completely understand that Cody's behaviour the first few weeks were not great. I understand that he ruined their alliance by not telling them who he was putting up and got a lot of people pissed off. I get that he also isolated people, wouldn't talk to them, and he showed almost zero emotion to people not named Jessica until he came back into the house after his eviction. I get that he made some serious blunders in the game, which is why people don't trust him or like him.

However...This motherfucker, who spilled Cody's secret and then instigated the bitching and wrongful claims about him as a father, is going to accuse Cody of being mean and that nobody was mean to Cody? Oh, hell to the no. You're not so high and mighty, Mr. Frame Some Kid And Get Him Evicted. The guy who wants to bang Christmas in jury house has no leg to stand on with Cody right now. I'm not so sorry that you might be butthurt over your assumption that Cody might be lying about having a kid for sympathy. I hope Paul tears you to shreds with Josh, Alex, Christmas, and others in front of the whole entire house once Mark's gone and Paul needs a fight to get you out. 

Did I mention I've kind of secretly hated Kevin from the beginning and thought he was a creepy old man trying to act cool with the younger kids? 

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cereal, especially the sugary kids kind, is a totally legitimate adult dinner. Or lunch. Or bedtime snack. Or any time of the day snack. It's the I had a hard day/I can't be arsed to cook/Fuck the World meal of choice at Casa Callaphera. 

Yuck!  I have never purchased a big box of cereal.  When I was a kid, I would pick out the lucky charms and leave most of the rest of it behind :)

Points for the convenience factor.

• Love 2

Jason is pissed that Matt took the veto from him and then turned around and saved him.  Paul sits and listens to his outrage not muttering a word that those were his orders.  He is allowing Jason to be furious at Matt.  

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, gunderda said:

LOL... Yes, Kevin, please try that.  But make sure it's when the cameras are rolling because I can't wait to see Cody to lay your old ass out!  Damn, Paul's minions are truly delusional.

Edited by me5671
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, wings707 said:

Christmas: I used to be a stone cold hard bitch. I was aggressive. I would throw things when I was wrong. I would throw things
when I was right. It took me 12 years to get away from that. I used to be so reactive.

hmmmm nope 

Uh Christmas's timeline for her sobriety is incredibly vague. She said it took her 12 years, but then has said that she stopped doing drugs in her 20's, which would mean she was an addict as a teen? 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, me5671 said:

LOL... Yes, Kevin, please try that.  But make sure it's when the cameras are rolling because I can't wait for Cody to lay your old ass out!  Damn, Paul's minions are truly delusional.

Without seeing the clip yet, I took that to mean Kevin was worried Cody would throw punches -- not that Kevin wanted to start something.

3 minutes ago, me5671 said:

LOL... Yes, Kevin, please try that.  But make sure it's when the cameras are rolling because I can't wait for Cody to lay your old ass out!  Damn, Paul's minions are truly delusional.

What are you talking about? Don't you remember when Cody walked away from Paul not because de-escalating a verbal blowup is how adults handle conflict but rather because he was physically intimidated by him?* 

I know that Jason, Matt, and Kevin are often cited as the least reprehensible among the current cast vis-a-vis the dogpiling. But I think Kevin has firmly established that he's just as dissociated from reality as Xmas and Alex over the past couple of days while Jason and Matt play very important roles in quietly condoning/reinforcing the behavior of those closest to them. In particular, Matt - in addition to giving Raven her good-little-dog pat on the head following her woof woof pyrotechnics - complained that America must be viewing a skewed presentation of the house if the audience loved Jess and Cody. 

I still don't get how these idiots regularly seem unable to comprehend that everything they do is on camera and context is thus easy to glean. 

But then I myself never understood why dumbasses like, say, Elena who are clearly next on the gang-up list placate and get all timid about calling out vile conduct for what is effectively less than a 10% shot at the win.

It reminds me of when Howard back on BB15 assured Aaryn after some of her attacks on Candice that he knew she wasn't racist and had a good heart. 

*sarcasm, obviously 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:
6 hours ago, wings707 said:

Christmas: I used to be a stone cold hard bitch. I was aggressive. I would throw things when I was wrong. I would throw things
when I was right. It took me 12 years to get away from that. I used to be so reactive.

hmmmm nope 

Uh Christmas's timeline for her sobriety is incredibly vague. She said it took her 12 years, but then has said that she stopped doing drugs in her 20's, which would mean she was an addict as a teen? 

Taking the original quote as is, it says nothing about her sobriety or when it began. It comes across, to me, as her talking about her stank ass attitude. One can be an addict and have a stank ass attitude but they aren't necessarily tied together.

And yes, one can become a drug addict in their teens. That's usually when people begin to experiment. I think I was stoned for my Grade 10 math class more often than I wasn't. 

Edited by Callaphera
wanted to make it clear that this was an opinion, not fact
  • Love 2