Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just looked up Raven's gofundme and they're no longer accepting donations. These folks weren't buying what Raven was selling.

JB

$5

Jaselle Baunchlowsen

15 days ago

For Your Inverted Spine & Rough Kneecap Syndrome. Feel better.

BK

$5

Becky Killian

15 days ago

For you & your whole family & the relatives that lost there lives on the Titanic This is from my entire Cult.. Meg Mandi Pam Whit Kat Meghan Jay & Jess! p.s this is not Becky, its really not me!

ME

$5

Margie Eusden

15 days ago

$0.05 for each of your 100 illnesses. Or use it for the psych help your mother needs!

• Love 9

Wow!!! I cannot believe Josh pulled it off! So proud of him! I didn't like Paul last season or this season. So whatever. He did work his ass off but he didn't learn the one important thing.. JURY MANAGEMENT. Thats his own fault. Oh also, not owning your game and continuing to lie even after you are confronted. 

Even though this season was so incredibly frustrating to watch, it was sooo much fun to chat with you all about it!!!

I'll be back for Celebrity Big Brother, can't wait to chat about that train wreck this winter with you all!!  

• Love 11
Just now, Callaphera said:

HA! Mark called out the producers for helping him along with his emotional reactions in the DR. I wonder what they told him to make him cry so often. 

It didn't take much to evoke tears.  They saw that and did that.  Of course! 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, nightowl1989 said:

I'm pretty sure he has had Botox at the very least. I remember vaguely him spouting the joys of Botox at some point or another. I could be wrong.

I think he looks weird.

Botox is not work.  Most in CA with money do that. Certainly a dermatologist does this. Why not?   Not a big deal.  

*sigh*.  If I weren't so lazy, I would be getting out clips of all of Josh's crap that will get him in trouble with the general public (like his Marine comments) and using them to drag Josh, Grodner and CBS through the mud.  Paul losing to Josh is a really good ending, but it would be a much better ending for Josh to see any fame-whoring opportunities dry up and for Grodner/CBS to have another Adam-level winner on their hands.  Curse my laziness.

• Love 2