Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Christmas: "If he doesn't take Alex out - you have no idea. The wrath of Christmas will rain down on this House, and you have no fucking clue..."

Christmas, you seem to have no fucking clue that your wrath will mean precisely shit- you've had no real power.  Most of the power you have had has been thrown to you.  They won't be throwing to you anymore once they've taken their shot, you dumb twat. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Christmas, you seem to have no fucking clue that your wrath will mean precisely shit- you've had no real power.  Most of the power you have had has been thrown to you.  They won't be throwing to you anymore once they've taken their shot, you dumb twat. 

Eskimo, if I could take you to the back of the bleachers and get you pregnant, I would!  THIS!  

Getting a gut feeling that Fourth of July has a quiet F2 with Paul Manson....if I wrong, then she's dumber than a box of catnip and signed up for the wrong game!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Holy shit. Who is this "team"? Does Xmas realize that this isn't TAR? That it's an individual game? My god.

Keep in mind this is the person who in her CBS BB bio listed BB15 Helen as her favorite previous player.  I think Michaelmas does know at some point the team-based gameplay will have to devolve into individual efforts, but in true Helen fashion paranoia about her solo survival capacity has her repeating the mantra "Not yet... too soon... not yet..." to keep the demons - and Josh - at bay.

5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I also find what Xmas does to Josh skirting the line of emotional abuse. She bonds with him by saying only she likes him, only she cares about him blah blah blah. Then the minute he disagrees with her in the slightest she goes off on him in the nastiest way. I don't even like Josh but no one deserves to be Xmas's punching bag.

BB is all about investing in relationships so you can cash in the capital you've built later.  That being said, Yule is squandering her capital with Josh; she's burning through his goodwill like cordwood.  Much as Josh likes her, his (over-)sensitivity to personal affronts means he won't tolerate such behavior for long.  

Xmas doesn't seem to realize Josh's repeated efforts to discuss his Paul issues with her are really the initial steps of a low-key Josh rebellion - and if she continues to ignore Josh and/or shut him down hard, he's going to blow up all over her.  And Paul as well, probably.  And at this point, I personally wouldn't mind one widdle bit.

2 hours ago, Michichick said:

What I find interesting is that when Josh was expressing his concerns to Christmas, she said she was ending the conversation and was going to walk away. Yet the day before when Josh dared to end a conversation with Christmas and walk away, she followed after him and blasted him for being so rude and disrespectful to exit before she was done with what she wanted to say. Hypocrite much?

No shit.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, mooses said:

I mean, the even sadder thing is she does see it. Her and Josh both see it. And Josh barely wants to act on it. He just wants Christmas to back him up and tell Paul they don't want him to use the Veto.

I really think Paul's status as AFP and Vet just last year screwed up the season. Christmas seems scared to even question him in private, and Josh, even in his alone chats with the feedsters, makes it clear over and over that he will never, ever cut Paul.  Plus, Christmas bought into the 'Team' crap and, probably because they only show them season freaking 16 and she's a recruit, thinks it will make the audience like and respect her. She's just hoping and praying it doesn't come back to bite them because then she'd have to act on it. And, really, Paul will try his hardest to not have to backstab them directly - he'd go through Kevin/Alex/Raven to do it - so Christmas will always be able to live in the dark.

Idk, maybe you're giving her too much credit. Based on that convo you posted it really seems like she doesn't get it. But maybe she does, and is angling to be invited back as a vet. I can totally see that being her goal. 

9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Arbor Day. I love it @Summerday!

Lol! Why should one of the most vile people be named after most people's favorite holiday? She's forgettable and lame...just like Arbor Day! Lmao. 

• Love 5

From Joker's:

Wed 8:23 AM BBT 2:35 Josh in the HOH with Christmas says he was crying earlier after doing his goodbye message to Jason in the DR (2:19 am) he was sobbing as he headed to the HOH alone earlier.

Reckon this might be an indicator Josh might crack and flip when it actually comes time to cast his vote?

Please please please oh god please - if this is the case, just PLEASE let Paul have already cast his vote.

Edited by Nashville
Forgot the damn Joker's quote
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Reckon this might be an indicator Josh might crack and flip when it actually comes time to cast his vote?

Please please please oh god please - if this is the case, just PLEASE let Paul have already cast his vote.

I'm going to go with...no, he won't switch his vote. He'll bemoan how he'll want to, but these houseguests won't make the moves against Paul.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm going to go with...no, he won't switch his vote. He'll bemoan how he'll want to, but these houseguests won't make the moves against Paul.

Keep in mind - that's what everybody was saying about Jason last week.  ;)

40 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Christmas: "If he doesn't take Alex out - you have no idea. The wrath of Christmas will rain down on this House, and you have no fucking clue..."

Who is "he" - paul??? 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Who is "he" - paul??? 

Yes.  The current "team plan" (gawd, how I hate that term) is that Paul will win next HoH and get Alex evicted.

The notion that maybe - juuuusssst maybe - someone other than Paul wins HoH doesn't seem to have penetrated their little pin heads.  

But given Paul's HoH competition would be Josh / Alex / Raven / Kevin, the fix would probably already be in for everybody to throw to Paul - so it's not necessarily THAT far-fetched an assumption. :P

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TheGapper said:

for a second there my brain was all...woah, the people on here are REALLY sick and tired of bored with this show...

Not just on here.  My pals who can't locate the internets have all stopped watching.  They all say to just give Paul the money and end the season.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Here's my question....why is this HOH so important to Paul Manson; if Alex is evicted by someone else then his gnome-like hands are clean, right?

He is setting himself up to win the final HOH.  

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Here's my question....why is this HOH so important to Paul Manson; if Alex is evicted by someone else then his gnome-like hands are clean, right?

Because power is an addiction. Paul's been given such cult-like treatment all summer that the run of the mill worship no longer works. They must now dress like him (those ridiculous floaties and tutus), they must all share his interests (the wonders of pot), they must obey his instructions EVEN IF THEY ARE ON THE BLOCK AND PLAYING VETO (Alex throwing veto because Paul told her to), they must even remain in their assigned rooms (Kevin has to be isolated and can only huddle with Jason when Paul is asleep). And Paul's not even HoH.

I mean think about this for a second: previously NO ONE dared ask someone who was on the block to throw veto. Everyone understood that it was just not done. And if they won veto NO ONE dared DEMAND that the person not use veto. Marcellas didn't use the veto and he was a dumbass and rightly laughed out of the house. But this year we had someone ON THE BLOCK (Matt) who WON VETO and did not use it on himself BECAUSE PAUL TOLD HIM TO. I mean Derrick, Vanessa, Dan, Will, Danielle (BB3), Mike Boogie, etc. etc. all played rather hard, ruthless games. They lied, they manipulated, they all reveled in being puppetmasters. But NONE of them dared demand a fraction of the things Paul demands daily from his Manson Family.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Summerday said:

Idk, maybe you're giving her too much credit. Based on that convo you posted it really seems like she doesn't get it. But maybe she does, and is angling to be invited back as a vet. I can totally see that being her goal. 

Yeah, I think we're both right in a way. I think she sees what Paul is doing, "playing his angles" as she says. But she's doesn't see that he is not "Team First," and would cross them without a second thought if he had to. They both don't see the control he has over Raven, also. 

ETA: I am still not convinced that he wants to get rid of Raven over Alex next week, though, which is what Josh is really fretting about. Paul has Raven's loyalty just as much as he has Alex's, and she is much less of a threat to win anything. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Yes.  The current "team plan" (gawd, how I hate that term) is that Paul will win next HoH and get Alex evicted.

The notion that maybe - juuuusssst maybe - someone other than Paul wins HoH doesn't seem to have penetrated their little pin heads.  

But given Paul's HoH competition would be Josh / Alex / Raven / Kevin, the fix would probably already be in for everybody to throw to Paul - so it's not necessarily THAT far-fetched an assumption. :P

hahahahaaaaa such idiots. no way does paul want to win HOH yet.  of course he'll win and take out alex! until he doesn't and then pressures josh, christmas, raven and kevin to boot her instead lol 

• Love 5

My dream scenario for DE is that Alex wins DE HOH, puts up Kevin/Raven, Raven miraculously wins veto, Alex puts Christmas up in her place, and Kevin is evicted. Why? Because Kevin shouldn't be stuck in that house anymore with people who treat him like crap. When he's in jury, he'll have Jason to have his morning walks with still, but he'll also have Mark (who Kevin apparently really likes as he's talked about getting to hang with Mark in jury?), and he'll also have Elena/Cody, who will probably be friendlier to him than anyone left in the house is. Oh, and I guess Matt, who hasn't been a dick like the people in the house, so him and Kevin won't have any problems.

And that way, I can officially stop watching the feeds and just skip to the finale, since I'll like nobody else in the house and the idea of Josh somehow getting lucky and brave enough to boot Paul at F4 is unlikely.

Edited by Lady Calypso
I forgot about Matt lol
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, wings707 said:
1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

He is setting himself up to win the final HOH.  

Wings, I'ma have to Kevin you about this....how is him winning the DE HOH setting himself up to win the final HOH?

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Derrick, Vanessa, Dan, Will, Danielle (BB3), Mike Boogie, etc. etc. all played rather hard, ruthless games. They lied, they manipulated, they all reveled in being puppetmasters. But NONE of them dared demand a fraction of the things Paul demands daily from his Manson Family.

This is precisely why I won't give Paul props on winning this season, because along with misting, lying, manipulating and puppet master reveling, he was a cruel and condescending motherfucker to anyone that dared to oppose him.  I wish someday he realizes just how much of a shit he was to these people and it makes him feel bad.  Pffffffft, who am I kidding, he's going to be riding in the expensive car he wanted to buy his already rich mama last year.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Indicative of why this season sucks so much -  Paul decides ahead of time who will win HOH?  He decides that others have to throw a competition?  I miss the days when the houseguests TRIED TO WIN - HOH, POV, and the whole thing.   I don't want all this wheeling and dealing to decide who will be the next HOH.  

What makes sense now is how Ramses was booted for the horrible crime of WINNING a comp, when he was told not to. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Wings, I'ma have to Kevin you about this....how is him winning the DE HOH setting himself up to win the final HOH?

You can't be HOH back to back, so he sees which ones he can win so he will be free to compete in the last one. 

Edited by wings707
3 minutes ago, backformore said:

What makes sense now is how Ramses was booted for the horrible crime of WINNING a comp, when he was told not to. 

I don't think he won the comp he was blamed for coming in second and not having enough cushion for the winner.  Sometimes I hate myself.

• Love 6

It's funny when I think of Raven which I try not to do too often. I remeber looking at her cast (headshot) picture and thinking she was going to be this cute & quirky girl. Yikes! Was I ever wrong. LOL!!!

• Love 6

It's still crazy to me how little any of them even try to compare notes with another HG. Paul talks to everyone privately all the time, and then just brushes off the conversation afterwards. The second anyone else has a private conversation, they run back and tell whoever they can find first. To be fair, Kevin did tried to clue Jason in on being the target and look how that worked out for him - Jason couldn't bother to care.

Josh/Christmas think Paul might be pulling something - maybe put out some feelers or put some doubt in Alex/Kevin's head? Jason is on the block! Kevin told him he's the target! And he's just going to trust Alex that he's stupid? 

Kevin has dirt on Paul knowing about the 25k from Day 1 and that he set up all the hinky votes and chaos from the beginning. Christmas/Josh have a Final 3 promise. Jason/Alex have a Final 3 promise. Kevin has a Ride or Die deal. Raven knows that he pitted them against Jason/Alex, and Jason/Alex know he pitted them against Raven/Matt - but they don't realize he set it up the same week because they don't bother to just think for a second! 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Artsda said:

The other house guests are still blasting her daily.  Yesterday alone - Alex was bitter still over Jess getting the hex, Paul was bashing Cody.  Josh called her a bitch and Xmas said how Jessica is going to try and be friends with them so she can stay relevant.  Which is hilarious considering Jess is the popular one filming B&B yesterday.

Jessica has every right to comment back while they're still making her a point to talk about in the show.

When does Jessica's episode of that Soap air? I'd like nothing more from this show than for Big Brother to gather the house guests and have them watch that episode just to see their reaction when Jessica showed up on screen and then watch them try to spin it.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I don't think he won the comp he was blamed for coming in second and not having enough cushion for the winner.  Sometimes I hate myself.

RIGHT!  sorry, Ramses made the mistake of TRYING to win a comp when he was told to try to lose.   And that's what is wrong with the season - if anyone looks like they're trying to WIN (except for Paul)  they get blamed for being disloyal, or "sketchy."

My only hope is that whoever runs the show gets fed up with the way Paul encourages HG's to  not compete, that they throw in some kind of monkey wrench that results in Paul's plans going down the drain.   They HAVE to be pissed that Paul told the others not to take apples from the tree, and then not to run the race, right?  

I still want to know - when the HG's are all concerned with making it not obvious that they're throwing a comp, who do they think they're fooling?  They're ON CAMERA talking about throwing it. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, mooses said:

It's still crazy to me how little any of them even try to compare notes with another HG. Paul talks to everyone privately all the time, and then just brushes off the conversation afterwards. The second anyone else has a private conversation, they run back and tell whoever they can find first. To be fair, Kevin did tried to clue Jason in on being the target and look how that worked out for him - Jason couldn't bother to care.

Josh/Christmas think Paul might be pulling something - maybe put out some feelers or put some doubt in Alex/Kevin's head? Jason is on the block! Kevin told him he's the target! And he's just going to trust Alex that he's stupid? 

Kevin has dirt on Paul knowing about the 25k from Day 1 and that he set up all the hinky votes and chaos from the beginning. Christmas/Josh have a Final 3 promise. Jason/Alex have a Final 3 promise. Kevin has a Ride or Die deal. Raven knows that he pitted them against Jason/Alex, and Jason/Alex know he pitted them against Raven/Matt - but they don't realize he set it up the same week because they don't bother to just think for a second! 

They don't talk to each other because they've seen the ramifications of a non-Paul approved conversation. Or discussing a non-Paul approved topic.

Ex: Mark had a conversation with Cody the week Cody was to be evicted. The punishment: an ugly pile-on in the kitchen with Xmas leading the way as the attack dog.

Ex 2: Mark saying that Cody was evicted and he really didn't want to hear another all-night bashing session. The punishment: Paul yapped at him for "questioning his judgment."

Ex 3: Jason didn't use the veto because of a friendship with Kevin. The punishment: a torrent of abuse directed at Kevin, led on by Xmas and Josh, followed by orders to hide Kevin's food and to refuse to make any slop for him. Also orders to go to bed early so Kevin would have his first non-slop meal alone. Kevin abuse and isolation (he's actually in "time out" and not allowed to talk to anyone) continues to this day.

Ex 4: Josh floats the idea that Paul might be playing them to Xmas. The consequence: a torrent of verbal abuse by Xmas who calls him "fuckboy," says he's not playing for the "team," and other unpleasantness.

Meanwhile the people that skate by without abuse are: Alex, Xmas, and Raven (although they make fun of Raven relentlessly behind her back, she's not harassed). All of these people would never, ever have a non-Paul approved conversation or discuss a non-Paul approved topic.

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, Perfect Xero said:

When does Jessica's episode of that Soap air? I'd like nothing more from this show than for Big Brother to gather the house guests and have them watch that episode just to see their reaction when Jessica showed up on screen and then watch them try to spin it.

There's usually a competition to get to watch some new, lame movie, and it would be hilarious if the winner finds out afterward that the prize is watching that episode. Better yet, not telling them beforehand why they'll be watching it. That way they can't decline.

• Love 3

I'm watching last night's BBAD, and I'm realizing one of the things I hate about Big Brother is watching the girls' roots grow out.  It helps that ombre is in (although, IMO, it's pure laziness), but why don't they bring hair color with them?  In that horrible season of soul mates, there was a redhead (Natalie?), who I clearly recall dying her roots.  Help a girl out, BB.  Give them some hair dye.  Alex and Christmas are particularly in need.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Perfect Xero said:

They usually tape about 6 weeks out, if I remember correctly. 

14 minutes ago, backformore said:

RIGHT!  sorry, Ramses made the mistake of TRYING to win a comp when he was told to try to lose.   And that's what is wrong with the season - if anyone looks like they're trying to WIN (except for Paul)  they get blamed for being disloyal, or "sketchy."

I really despise everyone left in the house, & kind of like Jess & Cody, but Ramses eviction is all on Jessica. Her complete & total arrogance in thinking that because she wanted Josh out, the whole house would vote him out, turned the entire season around. If she hadn't put a pawn up against Josh, & instead, been smart enough to put up Paul or Alex or Christmas or anyone but Ramses, who had no affiliation to anyone, the whole season would have been different. One of them would have been gone, Ramses would've stayed, Mark & Elena wouldn't have been on Josh's shit list for daring to vote for him (if he'd stayed), the list goes on & on, but it all comes back to that moment. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm watching last night's BBAD, and I'm realizing one of the things I hate about Big Brother is watching the girls' roots grow out.  It helps that ombre is in (although, IMO, it's pure laziness), but why don't they bring hair color with them?  In that horrible season of soul mates, there was a redhead (Natalie?), who I clearly recall dying her roots.  Help a girl out, BB.  Give them some hair dye.  Alex and Christmas are particularly in need.

Most probably have it done professionally and wouldn't even think to try it on their own, not to mention they'd probably mess it up.  Raven appears to have darker hair so her's was probably lightened and then dyed the red.  Christmas seems to have a bunch of high lights and low lights.   I love coloring my hair and I've done my own a lot but I really think touching up roots is the worst. I usually just re-do my entire head then try and mess with roots. The girls that got dye in past seasons seemed to have experience with doing their own.  And there's no way Elena would have been able to touch up her own.

4 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

WHAT????!!!! Does Paul sign off on this???

apparently... they were all in the kitchen have a discussion... and now kevin, paul and josh are in the APSR ALONE! *gasp*

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 3

What Xmas is doing is very obvious to me; She came to this game to extend her fame and better her reputation that will bring her new clients. Her intention was to show how badass she is and to achieve that. After breaking her foot she had to change this plan so she decided yo become attached to Paul who is still in her eyes one of the most popular players of all time so she can steal some of his glory. If Paul wins she expects him to say in his interviews "I would have never had succeeded if it weren't for Christmas". She wants to be attached with Paul in tje eyes of Paul's fans, old and new, and together with her fans to be a big crowd of fans. She wants to be considered as a pair with Paul for future references either this is advertisements, shows, interviews or another big brother like game. That's why she wants to take Paul to tje end cause a Paul leaving at final four is not useful to her. Paul has to be in the finale night and even better he has to win next to her in order for her plan to work.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mooses said:

Yup!  As soon as Paul shared a 'He said/She said' with me I would have had Paul repeat what he said then 'hold that thought'-d him, gathering the people who allegedly spoke shit about me so we all could have had the confrontation.  Shit like this used to go down in the Bad Girls Club as well, hated that.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 3

Kevin, Josh and Jason (whoops I said Paul above) are talking about the age of everyone in the house. They bring up Cody and can't decide how old he was.  They say first he said he was 26, then Jason says he said he was 32. Josh goes "he said he was 32? wow.... I can't believe he was 32 and acting like he did..."

Kevin telling them it's hard for him to bridge the gap with all of them when it gets to be less and less people. Josh says he doesn't think anyone else could have made it that far but Kevin is really cool.

• Love 1

I really think Kevin feels he is either being voted out and just doesn't give an F about what the rest think, or just wants to enjoy time with his friend Jason.

i really think he would just like to go to jury.

i have a DE fantasy. Kevin is told to throw HOH but because he really wants to leave, he defies Paul and actually wins. Possible if it is questions or cornhole.

he nominates Paul and Alex cause he is pissed and doesn't give an F. Alex wins veto and Xmas is replacement. Paul is voted out. Josh would never vote out Xmas and Raven knows no one can beat Paul. Alex might also be smart enough to pull the trigger.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I really think Kevin feels he is either being voted out and just doesn't give an F about what the rest think, or just wants to enjoy time with his friend Jason.

i really think he would just like to go to jury.

i have a DE fantasy. Kevin is told to throw HOH but because he really wants to leave, he defies Paul and actually wins. Possible if it is questions or cornhole.

he nominates Paul and Alex cause he is pissed and doesn't give an F. Alex wins veto and Xmas is replacement. Paul is voted out. Josh would never vote out Xmas and Raven knows no one can beat Paul. Alex might also be smart enough to pull the trigger.

My fantasy too.

I do think Kevin IS going. Maybe the show led these idiots this week and tricked us into believing they are targeting Jason but some last minute crap, and vote switches, will evict Kevin.

Edited by Lamima
56 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

They don't talk to each other because they've seen the ramifications of a non-Paul approved conversation. Or discussing a non-Paul approved topic.

Ex: Mark had a conversation with Cody the week Cody was to be evicted. The punishment: an ugly pile-on in the kitchen with Xmas leading the way as the attack dog.

Ex 2: Mark saying that Cody was evicted and he really didn't want to hear another all-night bashing session. The punishment: Paul yapped at him for "questioning his judgment."

Ex 3: Jason didn't use the veto because of a friendship with Kevin. The punishment: a torrent of abuse directed at Kevin, led on by Xmas and Josh, followed by orders to hide Kevin's food and to refuse to make any slop for him. Also orders to go to bed early so Kevin would have his first non-slop meal alone. Kevin abuse and isolation (he's actually in "time out" and not allowed to talk to anyone) continues to this day.

Ex 4: Josh floats the idea that Paul might be playing them to Xmas. The consequence: a torrent of verbal abuse by Xmas who calls him "fuckboy," says he's not playing for the "team," and other unpleasantness.

Meanwhile the people that skate by without abuse are: Alex, Xmas, and Raven (although they make fun of Raven relentlessly behind her back, she's not harassed). All of these people would never, ever have a non-Paul approved conversation or discuss a non-Paul approved topic.

Oh, totally. But the reason this worked so well is because the people that are left were the Paul enablers. This is the time in the game where you can't rely on Paul as the Boss (as many of them have him) anymore - and, really, Kevin/Jason don't have much to lose, and Raven/Christmas/Josh/Kevin know that Alex will be pissed at someone this week but haven't bothered to try to redirect her anger at anyone but themselves. Even just a subtle "what do you think the pecking order is," "what would you do as HOH," "where is your vote," conversation - or any other normal, game-related conversation - could help; I'm not necessarily asking for an all out Paul mutiny right this second! They'd have to wait to see how the power shifts next week though before rocking the boat too much.

If Paul/Josh get power, I expect the week to be pretty smooth and boring. But, if Raven/Alex get power it might get interesting.

Eh, who am I kidding - I keep thinking next week will be the week. Instead, every week is more of the same.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
Just now, gunderda said:

Christmas is doing her due dilligence and having bonding time with Raven. 

I noticed that today. I also noticed that last night, after Josh told her she was being too snippy, she stayed outside to admire the Moon with Raven.

I can't blame them for not knowing that Paul has her wrapped around his finger. It seems to all be in Raven's head based on a before-the-season meet and greet. That is probably the relationship that Paul has focused on the least.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, mooses said:

I noticed that today. I also noticed that last night, after Josh told her she was being too snippy, she stayed outside to admire the Moon with Raven.

I can't blame them for not knowing that Paul has her wrapped around his finger. It seems to all be in Raven's head based on a before-the-season meet and greet. That is probably the relationship that Paul has focused on the least.

Works to his advantage I guess because I think he told Matt/Raven that they had to keep it super duper secret and Raven is taking it at face value.  

1 hour ago, Scout Finch said:

There's usually a competition to get to watch some new, lame movie, and it would be hilarious if the winner finds out afterward that the prize is watching that episode. Better yet, not telling them beforehand why they'll be watching it. That way they can't decline.

There haven't been one of those in several years. I guess it's because the films chosen to be showcased have been pretty lame.