Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Oh and for everyone questioning the truth behind all of the ailments Raven claims to have, you just need to consult a psychic regarding the legitimacy and severity of her diseases.  That's what one of her gofundme supporters did.  The psychics told him she and her mother are telling the truth so he donated $200 to the gofundme campaign.  

Woooooooow. That poor sucker lol. But I guess people can do what they please with their money. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Woooooooow. That poor sucker lol. But I guess people can do what they please with their money. 

Raven's mother probably gave him the 200 and the story,  in a last ditch effort. Or she did it under an alias.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, zorak said:

Oh and for everyone questioning the truth behind all of the ailments Raven claims to have, you just need to consult a psychic regarding the legitimacy and severity of her diseases.  That's what one of her gofundme supporters did.  The psychics told him she and her mother are telling the truth so he donated $200 to the gofundme campaign.  

Actually, $400. There was a $200 donation and then another $200 donation a few days later, with the message about asking people in the psychic community and getting a hearty thumbs up to the "Is she legit?" question. 

Crazy attracts crazy, I guess. 

ETA: The newest one kills me. A nickel for each of her diseases, totalling $5. Or to be used on her mother's mental health care. Heh. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, zorak said:

When Jason and Christmas were having their conversation about all of Raven's lies, Christmas said something like she hoped all of their doubts were for good reason because if not, they were going to look like major assholes for saying all this stuff about a dying girl.  Then she said something like, "Watch.  She (Raven) will be crawling around upside down or walking around on her hands like the Exorcist".  I admit the imagery had me dying laughing.

I'm going to quote myself for this one.  Because this just happened out in the backyard.  The truth is out.  Raven's inverted spine is real!

Raven handstand.png

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Broken Ox said:

Isn't she a ghost hunter? Other than the haunted house challenge, has she talked about that?

I haven't heard her talk about it at all or seen any indication anywhere that she has. Maybe it was just a lie to use as a hook for the pre-show interviews/intro package.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Broken Ox said:

Isn't she a ghost hunter? Other than the haunted house challenge, has she talked about that?

She sure is! She's the lead investigator for W.I.G.! Their twitter is here. It looks like they have some videos up on Youtube about a single investigation into a haunted Texaco station. Haunted by bad gas station nachos, more like it (I love that fake cheese sauce that comes out of the dispenser). 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sure she is! She's the lead investigator for W.I.G.! Their twitter is here. It looks like they have some videos up on Youtube about a single investigation into a haunted Texaco station. Haunted by bad gas station nachos, more like it (I love that fake cheese sauce that comes out of the dispenser). 

I'll be honest; scrolling through their Twitter page, I would have thought it was just Raven as the paranormal huntress. The tweets are about her...literally. I feel pretty sure that Raven normally runs the Twitter account. Like...the Twitter account stops having anything to do with ghost hunting and most of it is just about gastroparesis. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'll be honest; scrolling through their Twitter page, I would have thought it was just Raven as the paranormal huntress. The tweets are about her...literally. I feel pretty sure that Raven normally runs the Twitter account. Like...the Twitter account stops having anything to do with ghost hunting and most of it is just about gastroparesis. 

What, you don't appreciate the shots of her "dancing" while on break from "ghost hunting"? Or her neon ballerina Hallowe'en costume? You don't expect a ghost hunting company to actually tweet about ghost hunting, do you?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

I just have to tell y'all, if I can stop laughing heeeeeeeee ok ok ok

You know those commercial s on tv for the personal injury lawyers..

Well there's a local one name Paul, and his logo is CALLPAUL, CALLPAUL, CALLPAUL

Ive been subliminally hypnotized, thats all I see now!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Tammee said:

I just have to tell y'all, if I can stop laughing heeeeeeeee ok ok ok

You know those commercial s on tv for the personal injury lawyers..

Well there's a local one name Paul, and his logo is CALLPAUL, CALLPAUL, CALLPAUL

Ive been subliminally hypnotized, thats all I see now!

For a second, I thought this was going to be about me and Paul somehow melding into one person and getting ready to take over the world. I think I just scared myself. 

Just like Raven, it's all about me. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

I guess what is happening to kevin reminds me of shunning and bullying I endured in seventh grade and on into high school.

On my bus, a popular kid declared that I was never to have a seat on the bus. I never knew why? This kid and I had even been friends at one time! As I was the last pick up, I never had a seat for years. Let me tell you holding your books and trying not to fall builds up those arms.

not a single kid ever stood up for me and the bus driver did nothing. I literally ran like hell at the end of the day to get a seat. No one ever sat with me, it was hard. Kids who I had been friends with for years went along with it.

now I had buddies in school but I was leper girl on that bus. To this day I wonder, why  

Irishsecra, I had the same exact thing happen starting in 7 th grade. Mine was due to religious differences. I would sit right behind the driver & she never stopped them or said a word,, these kids would get physical too. I'm so sorry to hear you went thru the same thing...for unknown reasons. 

I've watched BB since season 1, I've never seen the whole house turn against one housemate. I am horrible with names, but one of the worst I remember was that real estate woman who hooked up with that skater dude kid, she terrorized other house mates, she was down right mean. I remember having knots in my stomach when she would start.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:
10 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

I guess what is happening to kevin reminds me of shunning and bullying I endured in seventh grade and on into high school.

On my bus, a popular kid declared that I was never to have a seat on the bus. I never knew why? This kid and I had even been friends at one time! As I was the last pick up, I never had a seat for years. Let me tell you holding your books and trying not to fall builds up those arms.

not a single kid ever stood up for me and the bus driver did nothing. I literally ran like hell at the end of the day to get a seat. No one ever sat with me, it was hard. Kids who I had been friends with for years went along with it.

now I had buddies in school but I was leper girl on that bus. To this day I wonder, why  

Irishsecra, I had the same exact thing happen starting in 7 th grade. Mine was due to religious differences. I would sit right behind the driver & she never stopped them or said a word,, these kids would get physical too. I'm so sorry to hear you went thru the same thing...for unknown reasons. 

I've watched BB since season 1, I've never seen the whole house turn against one housemate. I am horrible with names, but one of the worst I remember was that real estate woman who hooked up with that skater dude kid, she terrorized other house mates, she was down right mean. I remember having knots in my stomach when she would start.

That was Amanda hooking up with McCrae and he was actually a  pizza delivery driver.  I don't know why I remember these things.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

That was Amanda hooking up with McCrae and he was actually a  pizza delivery driver.  I don't know why I remember these things.

That's right! Thank you! I forget he was a pizza delivery guy...he reminded me of a skate boarder .

Has anyone here ever applied for Big Brother? I just cannot believe that these are the best of the ones who applied. 

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

That's right! Thank you! I forget he was a pizza delivery guy...he reminded me of a skate boarder .

Has anyone here ever applied for Big Brother? I just cannot believe that these are the best of the ones who applied. 

I did for seasons four and five.

• Love 2

Josh has been floating that Paul is going pivot and get rid of Raven before Alex. He knows Paul has control of Kevin and Alex, and he wants Christmas to help him keep control of Raven. He notes that he sees her getting more flippant with her, and she needs to hold it in. He is also making it clear that, with the plan this week, Paul is trying to protect his game this week, and Josh is worried about protecting their game (Josh and Christmas).

I thought he was getting somewhere, but Christmas clearly gets agitated the more he keeps making sense. She keeps telling him to "work his angles" like Paul's working his, (which is exactly what Josh is trying to do with this conversation). She says she knows what Paul's been doing since she was on the block and she's okay with it. Poor Josh is trying to set them up so they're in a better position - he knows they're screwed if Christmas/Josh end up with Paul/Alex/Kevin in F5 with Paul getting no blood on his hands, and Christmas will not hear it. Instead, Josh keeps having to pledge allegiance to Paul and Christmas keeps going off about the Team. I'm guessing it's a combination of not wanting to be proven wrong and not wanting to betray her 'brand' as a CrossFit team player. She thinks being a collaborative Big Brother player - and with a vet no less - will make her popular, and back-stabbing AFP from BB18 will make her look like a jerk. Like, she cannot even have a conversation where they just talk about Paul less-than-glowingly. She's so scared she'd lose respect.

Here's a bit of a transcript - Josh sees what is happening, but clearly has no place to turn for help. He handled the situation well - she was getting loud, distraught and mean, and he kept calm and made her listen. He better cross his fingers he wins that F3 HOH, though. And, as a bonus, her rant about Paul getting screwed last year was pretty ridiculous.

Christmas: "If he doesn't take Alex out - you have no idea. The wrath of Christmas will rain down on this House, and you have no fucking clue..."

Josh "Okay, you're getting in a zone right now...this is a conversation that we need to have."

Christmas: "I know. But it is not okay. This is the plan. This is the plan that we all decided on. There is not pivoting without us collectively deciding. The only way we break away from each other is when we make Top 3. Period."

Josh: "Okay. I'm just having this conversation with you because I've been analyzing his whole perspective." 

Christmas: "I've heard the things too, but I am not accepting the fact that he will throw our game to protect one person."

Josh: "He's protecting us, but also tainting us."

Christmas: "Okay. I'm done with this conversation"

Josh: "Why?"

Christmas: "I'm pissy about it."

Josh: "Why?" 

Christmas: "Because you're giving me an earful of stuff that is not..."

Josh: "Christmas. Listen to me, Christmas. Where are you going? Why are you getting mad?"

Christmas: "Because I'm hearing a lot of shit that's not fuckign team-related, and it's not fucking cool. Don't tell me things that you have come to the conclusion for that is going to taint my opinion of this fucking team. That's not fucking cool. So back off on it."

Josh: "Until he crosses me, I'm going to stick by his side like white on rice."

Christmas: "Okay, that's all I wanted to hear. If he deviates from our plan without us being approved on until we get to top fucking three, that is a betrayal. So don't plant these seeds in my heads."

Josh: "I'm not planting seeds. I'm telling you - listen, I know this because I'm a super fan and I've seen everybody's game ten steps ahead of theirs..."

Christmas: "As far as I'm concerned, he's gonna working his angle. You should be working yours. I'm working mine. Don't plant these seeds that he's not loyal to us. You didn't say that, but you're implying that he's stacking his cards just in case one of us gets clipped. I do not accept that."

Josh: "I'm telling you. Have I been wrong? Have I been wrong on anything that I've analyzed? On anybody's game that I've called out? Have I been wrong? "

Christmas: "Go ahead. Talk. What?"

Josh: "I'm telling you - he's protecting us because he knows that we're protected. He knows that we're not with them. But he's removing himself...which he has to...but I'm telling you, I'm telling you...I'm telling you -"

Christmas: "Tell me, Josh!"

Josh: "I'm saying, I've seen the way that he's playing his cards - because he knows that he doesn't have control of Raven, so he doesn't mind if Raven goes before..."

Christmas: "We haven't talked about it. I'm not okay with Raven going before Alex. I don't feel comfortable or safe with Alex in the House."

Josh: "And that's the team move."

Christmas: "You can't blame him for fucking trying. He played his heart out all alone last season - he got fucking second. He got screwed! He comes in - only fucking vet. I understand his position. And, I have to say, I don't think I would have gotten this far without the two of you. And, I understand what he's doing. And I'm okay with that. But you have to work your angle which is what you should be doing, too. It's not like he's throwing us to the wolves and we have to fucking figure it out. I don't like that because that plants small seeds of doubt and I don't like that right now. And I'm frustrated."

Josh: "I have not looked at him any different."

Christmas: "The tone of your conversation and the way that was presented was not team-related."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 16
7 minutes ago, mooses said:

Josh has been floating that Paul is going pivot and get rid of Raven before Alex. He knows Paul has control of Kevin and Alex, and he wants Christmas to help him keep control of Raven. He notes that he sees her getting more flippant with her, and she needs to hold it in. He is also making it clear that, with the plan this week, Paul is trying to protect his game this week, and Josh is worried about protecting their game (Josh and Christmas).

I thought he was getting somewhere, but Christmas clearly gets agitated the more he keeps making sense. She keeps telling him to "work his angles" like Paul's working his, (which is exactly what Josh is trying to do with this conversation). She says she knows what Paul's been doing since she was on the block and she's okay with it. Poor Josh is trying to set them up so they're in a better position, just like Paul is trying to set himself up, and Christmas will not hear it. Instead, Josh keeps having to pledge allegiance to Paul and Christmas keeps going off about the Team. I'm guessing it's a combination of not wanting to be proven wrong and not wanting to betray her 'brand' as a CrossFit team player. She thinks being a collaborative Big Brother player - and with a vet no less - will make her popular, and back-stabbing AFP from BB18 will make her look like a jerk.

Here's a bit of a transcript - Josh sees what is happening, but clearly has no place to turn for help. He better cross his fingers he wins that F3 HOH. And, as a bonus, her rant about Paul getting screwed last year was pretty ridiculous.

My opinion is that Christmas doesn't want Papa Paul to even get a hint that Josh is doubting him because he would assume that Christmas was on board with Josh on it. She knows Paul will be the one at the end to choose who he goes up against and she wants it to be her. I think that's why she keeps shutting Josh down on the negative talk about Paul. 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, burgerbitz said:

My opinion is that Christmas doesn't want Papa Paul to even get a hint that Josh is doubting him because he would assume that Christmas was on board with Josh on it. She knows Paul will be the one at the end to choose who he goes up against and she wants it to be her. I think that's why she keeps shutting Josh down on the negative talk about Paul. 

That's possible. But the only reason Paul has any hint at all right that Josh doubts him right now now is because Christmas goes and tattles on him. If that's her concern, she should keep wanting him to run his mouth - if they do make it to Final 3 together, Christmas has the option of telling Paul that Josh has been onto his game and making moves behind Paul's back, and it'd be too dangerous to take him to Final 2.

Josh, alone: "[Paul]'s playing an aggressive game, but I'm playing against him. And I'm playing with him. He has to do something that benefits the team, not one person ... [Christmas is] taking it as I'm trying to create doubt in the Team, and that's not my intent. But, I'm not naive ... I don't know if I drop it because she gets annoyed at me, we get in arguments, we get heated ... or I need to act on it. I don't know what the fuck to do at this point. But I know that I'm never gonna turn on those two, but I'm also not gonna sit back and play someone else's hand. It's either we play together, or we have to sit down and talk. ... I want the three of us to win. ... I will be happy, from the bottom of my heart, for the three of us who wins. But I'm also not going to have my game tainted on our way to Top 3."

So close, but so far. "Having a conversation" is quite the threat, Josh. And I'm sure your family will be just as happy if Christmas or Paul win because you refused to make a move.

ETA: I wonder what Josh would've been like without Paul here this season - since it seems like everyone is scared to cross someone they assume is still super popular with the audience. He's had a good read on the House most of the season. And, with the fighting and constant crying, he's got shades of Vanessa in there.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

Can you believe that the most observant non-Paul person in the house is also cool with losing at F3, but just doesn't want Paul to go against the "team" before then? How dumb are these people?

Christmas...holy shit, Christmas. Just holy shit.  

• Love 24

"Because I'm hearing a lot of shit that's not fuckign team-related, and it's not fucking cool. Don't tell me things that you have come to the conclusion for that is going to taint my opinion of this fucking team. That's not fucking cool. So back off on it."

Holy shit. Who is this "team"? Does Xmas realize that this isn't TAR? That it's an individual game? My god.

I also find what Xmas does to Josh skirting the line of emotional abuse. She bonds with him by saying only she likes him, only she cares about him blah blah blah. Then the minute he disagrees with her in the slightest she goes off on him in the nastiest way. I don't even like Josh but no one deserves to be Xmas's punching bag.

• Love 23

You know who Christmas is? She's the hitch-hiker from There's Something About Mary, who has this great business idea. He'll come out with "7 Minute Abs" to blow "8 Minute Abs" out of the water. When Ben Stiller's character tells him, "But what if someone comes out with 6 Minute Abs?" his brain just can't handle it. 

That's what Christmas is like when Josh asks her to possibly question that MAYBE Paul isn't in this for their team. And just MAYBE her plan is not going to work.

EDITED TO ADD: The bit in the video starts at 1:41. I tried to set it to go off at that point, but it doesn't seem to work. If not, just use this link to see it.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 6

Well, Josh tried and did a good job expressing his observations in a calm manner. 

Ego is driving her train. Yesterday she said that the team is going to win 1st, second and AFP.  She is convinced she will win sitting next to either of them. 

Now I hope Paul wins the final HOH and doesn't take her. 

Early on, a poster checked SM for feedback her clients gave for her cross fit classes or something.  I can't remember the details but the short version, she is a bitch. That she is.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

"Because I'm hearing a lot of shit that's not fuckign team-related, and it's not fucking cool. Don't tell me things that you have come to the conclusion for that is going to taint my opinion of this fucking team. That's not fucking cool. So back off on it."

And we wondered how Jim Jones came up with all those Kool-Aid drinkers. "Don't taint my faith, dude!"  The show should send in a tattoo artist, I'll bet she'd put Paul's face on her beloved abs.

• Love 9

Kevin's daughters are good kids.  On twitter they are asking fans to send them a 20 second video on why they like their dad. They will compile them and show it to him when he comes home. 

They are not talking about the other HGs at all.  Jessica blasts them daily

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

The date that people place this at was about a year ago, right after the end of BB18,by the way.

I think it's a BIG stretch to say that's Raven.  First it doesn't even look like her hair and the face is covered the entire time. And now sure why they would say Raven exposed because she has told people in the house that she has met Paul, at one of his shows (and there's a pic to prove it) and Paul says he doesn't remember her and I believe him.  If they had some secret pre-show alliance I think we would have heard them talking about it. 

Last night Christmas was on the hammock talking to herself.  She said she was very happy with her team (her, paul, josh) and started to say that they deserved to go to the end, but stopped herself and said she shouldn't say deserved because everyone in that house has played a different game but she is just really happy about how THEY played the game. 

24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin's daughters are good kids.  On twitter they are asking fans to send them a 20 second video on why they like their dad. They will compile them and show it to him when he comes home. 

I probably would too if I were Jessica...she had to live with them

The DE on thursday is going to be so boring.  Pretty sure either Raven or Kevin will be leaving with a potential for Alex. 

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, gunderda said:

The other house guests are still blasting her daily.  Yesterday alone - Alex was bitter still over Jess getting the hex, Paul was bashing Cody.  Josh called her a bitch and Xmas said how Jessica is going to try and be friends with them so she can stay relevant.  Which is hilarious considering Jess is the popular one filming B&B yesterday.

Jessica has every right to comment back while they're still making her a point to talk about in the show.

• Love 21
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

For a second, I thought this was going to be about me and Paul somehow melding into one person and getting ready to take over the world. I think I just scared myself. 

That's what I thought, too!

I just have no words for Christmas. Something is just not right about her, like mentally. And emotionally. She's nuts, is what I'm saying. Also, a smug bitch. I would kill to see Paul cut her at F3. Although she'd probably just thank him.

After seeing what Josh was saying alone I've given up hope that he'll cut Paul unless he wins F3 HOH (which won't happen). Sigh. Oh well. Josh could've been an interesting player without Paul. Hell, any of them could have been. Paul legit ruined this season.

• Love 20
13 hours ago, Sandycat said:

Now Raven claims that her mom was on the pill and became pregnant with her

That is possible. Isn't her mom really overweight? The pill is pretty ineffective for people over 165lbs. My sister had 3 kids all while diligently taking the pill.

2 were twins and the doctors never told her why the pill had fAiled. Just want to make sure I'm not making my sister seem like a dummy.

Edited by Mhl2016
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would kill to see Paul cut her.....

...sometimes when I read this forum before my second cup of coffee my eyes play tricks. for a second there my brain was all...woah, the people on here are REALLY sick and tired of bored with this show...

ETA....so much blood. also, I've been binging on Narcos season 3.

Edited by TheGapper
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

To all of you in the path of Irma, stay safe and evacuate as soon as you can. I'm on another forum where a poster has said she's staying put. We're all telling her that is the worst idea in the history of ideas.

My parents are in their mid 80's and live in south Florida on the east coast.  They are generally intelligent active people. But this time...ugh they won't leave no matter what I say. I have room for them up here in Northeast.  They've been through 2 previous hurricanes and just don't hear me when I say this one is much worse.  They have their batteries and their cans of tuna and so they say they are just fine. So worrisome to me but I can't physically force them. Luckily they are not in an evacuation zone as they are about four miles inland.  I pray for their safety and for the safety of all.  A special prayer for the first responders.  I hope it's not too bad and that goes for the cleanup as well, and that the power isn't out too long.  It is HOT there

• Love 16
17 hours ago, Michichick said:

I would have kept quiet, useless Matt over lying, loud Raven any day. Neither one of them can win shit, may as well keep the one who's not as annoying.

At least Raven entertains me. Matt is a pathological bore.

• Love 4

Arbor Day is such a brain dead idiot...I just can't believe someone can be that dumb. Even if she couldn't figure it out for herself (which is stupid in and of itself) the fact that Josh is explaining it and she still can't see it...it's just mind-blowingly stupid. 

If she really can't see that Paul is protecting himself by forcing a tie and making her break the tie, nothing can help her. 

I wish Josh could somehow figure out it's a double elimination this week and go rogue and vote so that there's no tie...that would at least help him get one or two jury votes so that Paul doesn't win unanimously. 

• Love 5

So big brother has posted the preview for tonight's show..... 2 things.

1. They show them actually getting up and RUNNING during the Ready, Set, Go HOH comp - i guess they gave them a practice just for editing purposes?

2. It looks like we get to see the fight where they all got nasty with Kevin for a 2nd time that one night when the feeds were down for almost 2 hours. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's what I thought, too!

I just have no words for Christmas. Something is just not right about her, like mentally. And emotionally. She's nuts, is what I'm saying. Also, a smug bitch. I would kill to see Paul cut her at F3. Although she'd probably just thank him.

After seeing what Josh was saying alone I've given up hope that he'll cut Paul unless he wins F3 HOH (which won't happen). Sigh. Oh well. Josh could've been an interesting player without Paul. Hell, any of them could have been. Paul legit ruined this season.

At first I thought that it was her former drug addiction that was making Big Brother a poor choice for her -- a place that deliberately strips you of your routines and procedures and support system can be horrible for addicts. They need constant routines, procedures, and support systems (which is why so many of them become very religious). But then I realized it ran deeper than that. She has severe anger management issues and refuses to see any shades of gray in any situation. This is coupled by an abusive personality. Mark was talking to Cody, therefore he must be screamed at and belittled. Kevin asked her to chill by the pool, therefore he must be screamed at and belittled. Josh starts thinking an endgame that might not include Paul, and therefore he must be screamed at and belittled. I really, really hope she does not own a firearm because I can totally see her as the type who will kill someone in a rage.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Michichick said:

What I find interesting is that when Josh was expressing his concerns to Christmas, she said she was ending the conversation and was going to walk away. Yet the day before when Josh dared to end a conversation with Christmas and walk away, she followed after him and blasted him for being so rude and disrespectful to exit before she was done with what she wanted to say. Hypocrite much?

Because she's the MOMMY and she said so. 

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, Summerday said:

Arbor Day is such a brain dead idiot...I just can't believe someone can be that dumb. Even if she couldn't figure it out for herself (which is stupid in and of itself) the fact that Josh is explaining it and she still can't see it...it's just mind-blowingly stupid. 

If she really can't see that Paul is protecting himself by forcing a tie and making her break the tie, nothing can help her. 

I wish Josh could somehow figure out it's a double elimination this week and go rogue and vote so that there's no tie...that would at least help him get one or two jury votes so that Paul doesn't win unanimously. 

I mean, the even sadder thing is she does see it. Her and Josh both see it. And Josh barely wants to act on it. He just wants Christmas to back him up and tell Paul they don't want him to use the Veto.

I really think Paul's status as AFP and Vet just last year screwed up the season. Christmas seems scared to even question him in private, and Josh, even in his alone chats with the feedsters, makes it clear over and over that he will never, ever cut Paul.  Plus, Christmas bought into the 'Team' crap and, probably because they only show them season freaking 16 and she's a recruit, thinks it will make the audience like and respect her. She's just hoping and praying it doesn't come back to bite them because then she'd have to act on it. And, really, Paul will try his hardest to not have to backstab them directly - he'd go through Kevin/Alex/Raven to do it - so Christmas will always be able to live in the dark.

• Love 4