Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Paul walked in on Raven and Matt having sex . He was telling Xmas Ravens make up was smeared and she was rearranging her clothes. Xmas said, oh, Zingbot was right on.  Maybe she will do a mental FB on that kitchen conversation where she is condemning Jody for having sex after 6 days.

• Love 8

Alex to Jason just a few minutes ago- if Paul is in F2 he has the Jury stacked and will win hands down. 

Alex also to Jason a few minutes ago- we should still totally take him to F3. 

They are all morons. ALL OF THEM. 

• Love 18

Ugh.

Alex: "Here's the thing - we're not gonna shoot [Paul] in the back. Because if we do our word and our characters - because we are characters now - will be shit. We have to stick by each other, and we have to stick by him because we promised."

Jason: "We also promised Kevin. We're gonna fuck Kevin."

Alex: "No, we did not. once the deal's broken - and he already broke it first - we're done. He broke it multiple times. He's done. Paul hasn't fucked us once - that I know of, again."

Jason: "I don't think he will."

Alex: "I don't think he will, either. He also has to uphold his whole fan base. It's based on him staying true. what he saw in us, is that he knew that he knew that i stood by you, he knew i was a strong competitor...Everyone in this game doesn't have a backbone, isn't willing to take the shots, but we are. You got rid of Elena. I got rid of Cody. No one is willing to pull the trigger except for us.

"We're gonna rain down on [Kevin] just like with everyone else. Like with Elena, like with Mark, like with Cody - and just hit him with the facts. He's close to his tipping point, we just have to push him over. We are not gonna let this old man cash in on 500 thousand dollars."

This girl is so dense. First of all, Paul chose her because for inexplicable reason she's obsessed with him! I cannot believe that she thinks Paul can't lie because he has fans and yells friendship. Little does she know, Paul told Kevin to do half the shady things they're mad at him for, and he's hoping to get rid of Jason next. Plus, she doesn't want Kevin to win the 500k, but she's fine walking Paul to the end even though she knows she'll lose? I guess she was telling the truth when she said she wants to come in second, come back as a vet and win.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 15

Kevin was obsessed with Jason and Alex until Alex started treating him like crap. Which is exactly what happened between her and Cody. She could've been the Paul of this House, running her minions. Instead she's just another HG playing for second.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8

After watching Paul's game strategy I do respect him and his game totally. He seems to have thought everything through and I will be happy to see him win to be honest. We should not forget that Paul is a new player of Big Brother. He only played last year for the first time and he didn't know much of the game. He managed to learn it while playing last summer and he was capable to see his mistakes and correct them. The only thing that was a foul from his part was the way he was trying to make people bully Cody. I hope he realizes that was a mistake and he apologizes after coming out of the house. At the moment he is the only person who is deserving to win.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, missyb said:

Paul walked in on Raven and Matt having sex . He was telling Xmas Ravens make up was smeared and she was rearranging her clothes. Xmas said, oh, Zingbot was right on.  Maybe she will do a mental FB on that kitchen conversation where she is condemning Jody for having sex after 6 days.

I am confused. Didn't the houseguests know that Matt and Raven were having sex in the house?

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, himela said:

I am confused. Didn't the houseguests know that Matt and Raven were having sex in the house?

Some did but apparently not Christmas and Paul.  

5 hours ago, missyb said:

What does FB stand for here?  Facebook is the only thing that leaps to mind and that doesn't make sense.   lol

1 hour ago, himela said:

Won't Raven having sex in the BB House ruin her chances of being America's sweetheart? LOL!!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, himela said:

After watching Paul's game strategy I do respect him and his game totally. He seems to have thought everything through and I will be happy to see him win to be honest. We should not forget that Paul is a new player of Big Brother. He only played last year for the first time and he didn't know much of the game. He managed to learn it while playing last summer and he was capable to see his mistakes and correct them. The only thing that was a foul from his part was the way he was trying to make people bully Cody. I hope he realizes that was a mistake and he apologizes after coming out of the house. At the moment he is the only person who is deserving to win.

He's definitely the only one actually playing to win, so there is that. I just don't respect how he goes about playing the game. Of course it's not his fault that these morons fall for his lines and they actively are trying to keep him to F3 so they can lose to him, but I just dislike Paul's mental warfare tactics a lot. It's what got him the loss last season. It's not even just about his bullying with Cody; it's his encouragement of bullying of others, such as Mark. He has encouraged Josh to continue tormenting Mark and he doesn't seem to understand why that may be a bad thing. His isolation tactics and to kick their targets while they're down is pretty despicable; he told Josh and Xmas to basically shun Mark for these last few days and they refused. I can't respect that level of gameplay; you can still play the game and not be a giant dick about it. And seeing as he played very similarly last season with his fights with Michelle and Bridgette, I'm not so sure he'll see his wrongs this season either. He might apologize only because he's lost a significant part of his fanbase, and he'll do it to try to make amends. 

Also, Paul was a new BB player last season. I believe he was even a recruit and knew nothing about the game, so I will say that it's good that he learned and adapted quickly; that's the one thing Paul's good at. But he's not new anymore. He's now a veteran. Now, there are new players this season so he cannot be considered a new player anymore. He's had more exposure with Big Brother now than most players do. He appeared as a host for BBOTT and he's the only returning vet this season, so I'd say that gives him a hefty leg up over any other player this season. 

I mean, sadly, he is the best player deserving of the win. But I'd find it bittersweet if he lost at F3 because he didn't account for people turning on him. Unfortunately, as it is, Xmas and Josh and Raven will most likely bring Paul to the end. 

Speaking of dumbasses bringing Paul to the end:

She literally wants to sacrifice her game because "Paul can get further than she can". Fucking hell. We have a season of coasters.

• Love 10

So I am thinking that we will get a feel of what production thinks of this season and the house guests when Zingbot enters the house this Wednesday.  If he/she comes down hard and embarrassing we'll know somebody's not happy with the players.

On the other hand if it's light and laughing type material we'll know production concocked this whole mess of Season 19.  Uggg.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He's definitely the only one actually playing to win, so there is that. I just don't respect how he goes about playing the game. Of course it's not his fault that these morons fall for his lines and they actively are trying to keep him to F3 so they can lose to him, but I just dislike Paul's mental warfare tactics a lot. It's what got him the loss last season. It's not even just about his bullying with Cody; it's his encouragement of bullying of others, such as Mark. He has encouraged Josh to continue tormenting Mark and he doesn't seem to understand why that may be a bad thing. His isolation tactics and to kick their targets while they're down is pretty despicable; he told Josh and Xmas to basically shun Mark for these last few days and they refused. I can't respect that level of gameplay; you can still play the game and not be a giant dick about it. And seeing as he played very similarly last season with his fights with Michelle and Bridgette, I'm not so sure he'll see his wrongs this season either. He might apologize only because he's lost a significant part of his fanbase, and he'll do it to try to make amends. 

Also, Paul was a new BB player last season. I believe he was even a recruit and knew nothing about the game, so I will say that it's good that he learned and adapted quickly; that's the one thing Paul's good at. But he's not new anymore. He's now a veteran. Now, there are new players this season so he cannot be considered a new player anymore. He's had more exposure with Big Brother now than most players do. He appeared as a host for BBOTT and he's the only returning vet this season, so I'd say that gives him a hefty leg up over any other player this season. 

I mean, sadly, he is the best player deserving of the win. But I'd find it bittersweet if he lost at F3 because he didn't account for people turning on him. Unfortunately, as it is, Xmas and Josh and Raven will most likely bring Paul to the end. 

Speaking of dumbasses bringing Paul to the end:

She literally wants to sacrifice her game because "Paul can get further than she can". Fucking hell. We have a season of coasters.

I'm not going to look it up but didn't Paul mostly lose because he made a bad choice in taking Nicole to final two?  I think it was some kind of pact or promise he made to her that...yep Paul was honoring.  Hard to believe right!

Just now, Jeanne222 said:

I'm not going to look it up but didn't Paul mostly lose because he made a bad choice in taking Nicole to final two?  I think it was some kind of pact or promise he made to her that...yep Paul was honoring.  Hard to believe right!

Heh. He definitely made a bad choice in taking Nicole over James, that's for sure, and he still can't even admit it! But couple that in with his trashing of jury members and ruining most of his relationships through bad jury management, and that's a major reason why he lost. If someone stepped up and actually played the game, Paul would have some competition for the finale. But since nobody's playing the game, I fully expect him to win if he gets to F2...unless people like Alex are really bitter about Paul and decide to vote against him out of spite.

Otherwise, he'd have to be evicted before F2 to guarantee himself not winning. 

• Love 3

Paul, James and Nicole and Paul chose Nicole.    Do you think he could have won against the ever popular James with his little daughter?

"There's one thing Paul wishes James would have said to him prior to the finale.
While sitting next to James on the After Show couch, Paul turned to him and said he wished Captain Camo would've pulled him aside before the finale to say the majority of the jury was female and they were gunning for a girl to win.

James added that he regrets not approaching Paul about that, too."

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Jesus...Fucking...Christ!  So I'm watching this:

He so wants to be Derrick it isn't funny....he'll be like Apollo Creed, in that while he won the fight against Rocky in the original movie, he never got the respect he wanted because everyone felt that the win was handed to him.  I just want him on the goddamned block, just once.

sorry to burst your bubble, Paul, but you were put on the block--you just had the gift of 3 weeks protection.  

• Love 14
43 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

So I am thinking that we will get a feel of what production thinks of this season and the house guests when Zingbot enters the house this Wednesday.  If he/she comes down hard and embarrassing we'll know somebody's not happy with the players.

On the other hand if it's light and laughing type material we'll know production concocked this whole mess of Season 19.  Uggg.

We already know what most of the zings were and they were pretty lame.  Christmas got a custom 12 days of Christmas song - which she loved and wants an actual audio copy.  Matt's was about doing nothing except Raven.  Alex was about carrying Jason. Mark's was him being 'bye-sexual' because every time he tried to get with Elena she said "bye". Josh's was about his weight.   I have heard that Jason didn't even get one of his own because it was combined with Alex carrying him in the game.  Raven's was about looking like a clown with her makeup.  and then apparently some political stuff. 

32 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Paul, James and Nicole and Paul chose Nicole.    Do you think he could have won against the ever popular James with his little daughter?

"There's one thing Paul wishes James would have said to him prior to the finale.
While sitting next to James on the After Show couch, Paul turned to him and said he wished Captain Camo would've pulled him aside before the finale to say the majority of the jury was female and they were gunning for a girl to win.

James added that he regrets not approaching Paul about that, too."

I love big brother but Im super horrible at trivia and it makes it worse that I'm actually a james fan but I totally forgot he was in the F3, which makes this season even worse because not only are these people allowing Paul to go to the end when last season they had not one, but TWO vets that made it to the end!!!

• Love 2

I was just thinking.  BB16 was boring from a gameplay standpoint just like this season is.  And there were some pretty awful moments (Caleb's stalking, rape jokes, Christine, etc.).  But there were so many great things about it, like Caleb and Victoria's ridiculous stories, Zankie, the shredding of the pink hat, overwhelming no, Zingbot's slam on Christine, Caleb's ninja moves, the fly, Caleb seeing the fake rat, Cody rushing to stop a fake fight and falling, Devin's HOH, Caleb standing up for justice or something and sitting out the comp like he was taking a stand on something important, the Donny conspiracy theories...

I dunno.  This season just doesn't have any fun in it.  It's so joyless.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 13

From Jokers:

Paul doesn't understand how people can have sex in the BB house with all the cameras on them.

Saw Elena naked.

Moving to LA and will be like Seacrest in that he's going to go back and forth  from LA and NY

Apparently had feelings for someone in the beginning of the season. Doesn't say who

Doesn't care what the Internet thinks of him

Wants to go on The Amazing Race

8 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

From Jokers:

Paul doesn't understand how people can have sex in the BB house with all the cameras on them.

Saw Elena naked.

Moving to LA and will be like Seacrest in that he's going to go back and forth  from LA and NY

Apparently had feelings for someone in the beginning of the season. Doesn't say who

As I read it, his feelings were for someone outside the house. And he can't say her name because she retracted her release, so the feeds go to fish if he talks about her.

8 hours ago, mooses said:

Paul is a little freaked out over this conversation. I don't really understand Matt's angle - why say this to Paul? It will make Paul paranoid about him and Paul will want him in the jury house more so he can be an advocate for Paul. 

Matt doesn't think. About anything. Ever.

37 minutes ago, AndreaK1041 said:

I agree. S16 had people I was cheering for at least. This season I just do not care. 

I still say BB16 was a million times more boring than this season, but you're right that at least there were people to root for, which is what keeps me invested. There is literally no one/nothing for me to really root for this season.

Still though, man, I like this season than BB16. At least almost everyone hates Paul, so I can at least enjoy hating someone with other people. Most people liked Derrick in BB16 and I just found it maddening lol.

ETA: Christmas - It makes more sense for you two (Josh/Paul) to go further than me.

Ugh, she should've left when she broke her foot. Completely useless.

• Love 6

EW had a fan vote for the best BB winners (which is dumb, of course, because you can't ask a general fan audience something like that) and they had Derrick #2 which is just...ugh (Boogie #4, to boot, which is double ugh).

The show is really good at editing things so the masses like certain people. 

• Love 5

Yes, I have completely lost interest, too. If Christmas does a "big move" like pushing to keep Mark (which isn't so much a "big" move as the only reasonable one to actually give her a chance to win) I might start to care a little.

But who am I kidding. This is Christmas I'm talking about -- someone who's dream seems to be to sit next to Paul as he wins $500,000.

I think the show has jumped the shark this year for sure.  I predict next year will be some variant of an all stars season. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

@Brian Cronin, Please at least tell me Dan and Will were in the top three.

Will #1 and Dan #3 (Dan, though, also got nearly the most LAST place votes, which tells you everything you need to know). Morgan came in last, which was stupid, because it was clear that people just didn't want OTT. It shouldn't have been eligible. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

EW had a fan vote for the best BB winners (which is dumb, of course, because you can't ask a general fan audience something like that) and they had Derrick #2 which is just...ugh (Boogie #4, to boot, which is double ugh).

The show is really good at editing things so the masses like certain people. 

Derrick did what Paul is doing but without the built in advantages though. Derrick, while not my favorite winner, was great at the actual game part I think.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, missyb said:

Josh talks to the cameras in ASPR at 7:17pm. He lays out what he has done in the game. How he has played it. How going after Jess,Elena and Cody he never made a personal attack. It was all about how he saw them in the game ( if you think about it, it was true).  I think that may be why when Paul was telling him to call out Kevin and go after him he absolutely refused. He had no game reason to do so. I agree with Josh, he does not get enough credit for his game play !

The only person who doesn't think attacks are personal is the person making said attack.

• Love 18
13 hours ago, Emilissima said:

I'm not really watching the shows anymore.  Except the live shows, which I watch while I have twitter up, which is far more entertaining than watching the show itself.  If I feel there's a certain segment or comp I really want to see, I'll find it online.   Then forums like this one, and the HG ratings on Jokers are just little places where I can wring a drop of joy out of this stupid, stupid season.  I'll make sure to vote Cody for AFP to piss off as many HG as possible, but otherwise, I've checked out on this season.

Yes, add one more to the official Fuck Paul/AG/Production chorus.

Same! I have lost any desire to watch these idiots. I can't bring myself to watch the show, flashbacks, the live stuff. Every so often, I bring myself back to this forum and admire the stronger stomached viewers who can withstand the boredom and terrible personalities to keep me informed. I would like to join the chorus please. Are there auditions? membership cards? 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, himela said:

I don't. I will say he plays a good game, He examines ( to death) all aspects and all directions of a path taken. He can change up fast. He is a good player. NO doubt. I don't know for a fact, but I would bet he went home and watched some other season. Ill bet he did some homework before going back in the house. 

And he is not the only person playing the game in the house. Josh is playing the game as well. He was been playing since Xmas pulled him up by his boot straps. He has enough humility to know he was struggling hard the first few days. Paul has no humility. Josh crossed some lines but I thought about what he said in some of his ASPR talks. He never got personal. When attacking Jess and Cody he talked about their  games. Lack of social game for Cody and Jess throwing away her game for someone she barely knew. He never attacked Cody  military career as Paul and Xmas wanted him to do. I didn't like it but I thinkI can agree he did not go personal. Same when get went after Mark. It was all about his game and loyalty in the house.

Paul on the other hand has done a lot of work to get others to attack based on personal. His sole goal is to get under the HG's skin by attacking, belittling and isolating. I am not going to give him any credit for that as good game play. It is a losers game play. A coward.  Paul wanted Josh to go after Kevin and call him out. Josh was adamant about that being a "NO" and never going to happen. He respects Kevin and he wont go personal. Told Paul he should do it and Paul said when the time is right. Josh is upfront and not a coward. Paul uses subterfuge and others to do his dirty work. 

Paul says belittle , humiliate and isolate. Josh says I am not going to stop talking to someone. No.

Everyday of the year I would vote Josh over Paul.

Both have been playing the game hard. I agreed with Josh, he doesn't get enough credit from Paul or Xmas and probably America. I hope that changes.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

From Jokers:

Saw Elena naked.

I can bull on that one. Paul absolutely cares what fans think.

• Love 16
54 minutes ago, Jel said:

Derrick did what Paul is doing but without the built in advantages though. Derrick, while not my favorite winner, was great at the actual game part I think.

For me, Paul is playing somewhat of Derrick's game...except Paul had a lot of advantages this season to help him build up his army of morons. He had four evictions where he couldn't even be put up, so it gave him time to brainwash his minions and make them believe that he couldn't win at the end and that he was some all knowing God. He would have gotten that Golden Apple if it wasn't for Josh rushing to grab it. Paul also plays very aggressively, which is not fun for viewers to watch. 

The issue with Paul this season compared to last for me is at least last season, Paul had some humorous moments. He had his secret service week, which was honestly hilarious to watch as everyone really got into it. This season, there's no Fun Paul to balance out Bully Mental Warfare Dictator Paul. 

Derrick may have been boring to watch, but I think I just genuinely enjoyed watching him play the houseguests. He wasn't aggressive as Paul is with his manipulations, in my opinion. He didn't always get what he wanted each week, and he had to fight not just to protect himself, but the allies he wanted to carry to the end (Victoria and Cody, mostly). Plus, he wasn't really that much of a dick. I mean, sure, we always get the dick moments in Big Brother because a house filled  with assholes will bring out asshole behaviour sooner or later. But Derrick wasn't an asshole 24/7. He knew what lines to not cross, and he didn't. He was a pretty smart guy, in my opinion, and even though it made for a boring season, there were so many other aspects that made BB16 watchable. Donny, Zach/Frankie, watching Frankie's Overwhelming No Team America task fail, etc. 

This season, we've had....Jody vs Paul, Josh's circus pots and pans act, Mark, Kevin's stories, Jason's unitard, and Alex scaring people. And honestly, none of those are particularly memorable or funny or watchable. I mean, Mark's fantastic and Cody's deadpanned expressions helped, but half the season was about Jody and now this latter half will be about Paul. It's too predictable and too boring because there's hardly any fun to balance it out. None of the houseguests are thinking for themselves, so any game talk that happens, it's usually along the lines of: "What does Paul think?" I don't recall BB16 having every single houseguest asking "What does Derrick think?" but I could be wrong about that. 

Their temptation comp was one of the smarter twists in recent years but it's unlikely to be brought back (as production and AG don't seem to listen to what we want brought back and keep bringing back what we don't like...like Battle of the Block). The stupid temptation tree is going to be pointless because everyone's playing for Paul and the only one to finally catch on now besides Mark is Alex, and she's unlikely to fully turn until it's too late. And we already know who's going in a rough order. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Derrick may have been boring to watch, but I think I just genuinely enjoyed watching him play the houseguests. He wasn't aggressive as Paul is with his manipulations, in my opinion. He didn't always get what he wanted each week, and he had to fight not just to protect himself, but the allies he wanted to carry to the end (Victoria and Cody, mostly). Plus, he wasn't really that much of a dick. I mean, sure, we always get the dick moments in Big Brother because a house filled  with assholes will bring out asshole behaviour sooner or later. But Derrick wasn't an asshole 24/7. He knew what lines to not cross, and he didn't. He was a pretty smart guy, in my opinion, and even though it made for a boring season, there were so many other aspects that made BB16 watchable.

I agree with this and with every word of the rest of your post as well.  Just want to add that I feel Derrick played a chess game, whereas Paul is just a bully.  And of course Paul found morons who are so misted by the fact that he played once before. Derrick didn't have that, nor four weeks immunity, etc.. so we got to watch Derrick craft a game out of thin air with no initial advantages over any other player and I thought it was brilliant. He would have lost had Cody made the right final move, but maybe part of his brilliance was in making their friendship seem worth it to Cody...

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

Matt to Paul/Raven: I honestly look at you two as the best two players in this game.

Omg. No wonder nobody is playing, Raven? WTF has she done??? 

Although, if truth be told, it's just barely possible Matt has a point.  

I mean, think about it: other than being yet another yapping bitch in the bullying dogpile, can you identify one single salient strategic move Raven has made to show she's even playing BB - much less masterminding it?  Neither can I.

Which means if Raven has been controlling the game, she's been doing so in such a deft and subtle manner that her machinations have escaped the attention of not only the other HGs (save Matt), but also 99.9999995% of the viewing audience - including feed viewers, whose GodMode view into the House's inner workings are second only to Production in their viewing omniscience.  And THAT would be some Lex Luthor-level shit right there.  So maybe Matt does have a point....

...but then again, maybe not.  :D

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, me5671 said:

I can bull on that one. Paul absolutely cares what fans think.

I bet he does too - because it effects his livelyhood.  His clothing company... his band.... if people don't like him they aren't going to want to anything to do with those things either.  He needs people to like him so he can make money. And maybe eventually move out of his mom's house. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

For me, Paul is playing somewhat of Derrick's game...except Paul had a lot of advantages this season to help him build up his army of morons. He had four evictions where he couldn't even be put up, so it gave him time to brainwash his minions and make them believe that he couldn't win at the end and that he was some all knowing God. He would have gotten that Golden Apple if it wasn't for Josh rushing to grab it. Paul also plays very aggressively, which is not fun for viewers to watch. 

The issue with Paul this season compared to last for me is at least last season, Paul had some humorous moments. He had his secret service week, which was honestly hilarious to watch as everyone really got into it. This season, there's no Fun Paul to balance out Bully Mental Warfare Dictator Paul. 

Derrick may have been boring to watch, but I think I just genuinely enjoyed watching him play the houseguests. He wasn't aggressive as Paul is with his manipulations, in my opinion. He didn't always get what he wanted each week, and he had to fight not just to protect himself, but the allies he wanted to carry to the end (Victoria and Cody, mostly). Plus, he wasn't really that much of a dick. I mean, sure, we always get the dick moments in Big Brother because a house filled  with assholes will bring out asshole behaviour sooner or later. But Derrick wasn't an asshole 24/7. He knew what lines to not cross, and he didn't. He was a pretty smart guy, in my opinion, and even though it made for a boring season, there were so many other aspects that made BB16 watchable. Donny, Zach/Frankie, watching Frankie's Overwhelming No Team America task fail, etc. 

This season, we've had....Jody vs Paul, Josh's circus pots and pans act, Mark, Kevin's stories, Jason's unitard, and Alex scaring people. And honestly, none of those are particularly memorable or funny or watchable. I mean, Mark's fantastic and Cody's deadpanned expressions helped, but half the season was about Jody and now this latter half will be about Paul. It's too predictable and too boring because there's hardly any fun to balance it out. None of the houseguests are thinking for themselves, so any game talk that happens, it's usually along the lines of: "What does Paul think?" I don't recall BB16 having every single houseguest asking "What does Derrick think?" but I could be wrong about that. 

Their temptation comp was one of the smarter twists in recent years but it's unlikely to be brought back (as production and AG don't seem to listen to what we want brought back and keep bringing back what we don't like...like Battle of the Block). The stupid temptation tree is going to be pointless because everyone's playing for Paul and the only one to finally catch on now besides Mark is Alex, and she's unlikely to fully turn until it's too late. And we already know who's going in a rough order. 

I agree with so much. Paul is just not fun to watch. I get sick of him . Well, i get a little entertainment watching him run up and down the stairs to HOH to check on everyone. A little fun to watch him panicking a bit. But no fun or enjoyment watching him stage attacks on people and the order isolation. In fact, its painful to watch.

I hate what he is doing to Kevin. Complete character assassination of this nice new BB character. We don't see many like Kevin.

I guess I just like the honey( Derrick) approach better than vinegar ( Paul).

And , I hate when he talks about his fan base. Doing it for the fans. Gift to his parents os they can watch him on TV. No humility at all. He will be upset how he has been perceived this season. No matter what he says. Believe that !

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, missyb said:

And , I hate when he talks about his fan base. Doing it for the fans. Gift to his parents os they can watch him on TV. No humility at all. He will be upset how he has been perceived this season. No matter what he says. Believe that !

I agree.  He won't verbalize his disappointment/horror but it will be there, under the surface. 

I believe Paul's family does watch closely (feeds, twitter) and have watched the ground swell against him get bigger and stronger daily.  He is being blamed for a lousy season, everywhere.   Surely they will tell him what they know.  They will do it with love and admonishment but it is not something he can ignore. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

Have to say, I'm totally over this season and am not quite sure I was ever under it to begin with. I've watched since the bizarre Season 1 and was worried that I had outgrown it, but was happy to see so many people here feel the same way. There's a big difference between Derrick and Paul, IMO. As someone above said, Derrick played chess which was sometimes a joy to watch and Paul is just a big bully surrounded by weaklings. Even worse - the bully was given absurd advantages when he came into the game in the first place. Even if he wins, I'll never respect his game. I'm not sure I can bother finishing out the season. 

• Love 7

I keep thinking that today is Thursday.. but it's not.. and we have to watch 2 more drawn out days of Mark being outcasted.  I hate to see him leave but I'm kind of glad, so these numb nuts can start playing the game and turning on each other.  And oddly I think I want a Matt or Raven HOH because I think their noms would be so far out of left field and cause chaos. 

Unless Paul convinces them to target Kevin... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH  my plan is foiled. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, missyb said:

I agree with so much. Paul is just not fun to watch.

Do you suppose TPTB thought they were getting "Secret Service Paul" when they cast him for this season? Instead they got "BB 19 - The Pall of Paul."

• Love 6

Yeah, I'm about burned out on this season of The Paul Show as well.  Heck, the last two nights I've switched off BBAD early, because I'd rather watch other things on the DVR or get some sleep than sit around watching Paul bash, bully and shun his way to $500K.  It's just not entertaining.  There's almost zero suspense left in this season.  

So yeah, when Mark is evicted Thursday night - which was a foregone conclusion as soon as he didn't win PoV - that'll about be the end of my interest in this season.  I just don't care about any of these people any more.

Edited by Nashville
Thursday night, not tonight. :)
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I keep thinking that today is Thursday.. but it's not.. and we have to watch 2 more drawn out days of Mark being outcasted.  I hate to see him leave but I'm kind of glad, so these numb nuts can start playing the game and turning on each other.  And oddly I think I want a Matt or Raven HOH because I think their noms would be so far out of left field and cause chaos. 

Unless Paul convinces them to target Kevin... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH  my plan is foiled. 

It's not really even turning on each other, at this point. Sure, Alex and Jason might actually tun on Paul, but Paul still has the majority. He's already set up Matt and Kevin's evictions this upcoming week with a target on Jason as well. Everyone's in agreement on Kevin at this point, and everyone's annoyed with Matt/Raven enough to easily vote out Matt. Paul's set up Jason's eviction with Josh, Christmas, Matt, and Raven as well. The only way for things to be shaken up even a little bit is Paul winning HOH and having to choose who he wants gone first: Matt, Jason, or Kevin. And Jason would have to be target number 1 for Alex/Kevin to get even a little pissed. So next week is probably not even going to be exciting either, even if Jason's up on the block. It'll be after his eviction where things get messy. Even Paul not being HOH could be ok, especially if Jason is the upcoming target. Alex would see where Paul's vote lies and it could rile her up. 

So basically, I have to root for a Jason eviction for things to get shaken up. Otherwise, the next couple of weeks will be just as boring as the last three or four weeks. 

Matt/Raven would just put up who Paul wants them to (Kevin/Jason or Kevin/Josh as a pawn with Alex as a backdoor option).....hmm...actually, it would be less predictable than Matt/Raven, so there IS that. 

Nothing is unpredictable anymore. The unpredictable move would be Paul/Alex, Paul/Josh, or Paul/Christmas, and nobody's doing that. 

• Love 3

599c637ce3658_ScreenShot2017-08-22at12_40_14AM.png.d6b0bab7d893f770d133494383b81ce4.png

Alright, Alex. Trust someone to argue your case for you - but only if you manage to make it to F2 without Paul. Because then you know you're just conceding the 500K.

Related to that quote - Paul was putting in some work trying to make Alex doubt her chances against Jason last night, setting her up for the inevitable Jason boot next week or the week after, and planting the seeds so he can talk himself back into her good graces. Alex, of course, is too blinded by Paul to think critically about what he was doing and why he was doing it. Even if she realized that he's trying to set up Jason, she'd probably just think it was for her own good.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

What grown man pulls women's hair?  Wasn't that done during the little house in the prairie days?!

Totally hoping for Paul to get Vanessa'd by Alex or Josh.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, mooses said:

599c637ce3658_ScreenShot2017-08-22at12_40_14AM.png.d6b0bab7d893f770d133494383b81ce4.png

Alright, Alex. Trust someone to argue your case for you - but only if you manage to make it to F2 without Paul. Because then you know you're just conceding the 500K.

Related to that quote - Paul was putting in some work trying to make Alex doubt her chances against Jason last night, setting her up for the inevitable Jason boot next week or the week after, and planting the seeds so he can talk himself back into her good graces. Alex, of course, is too blinded by Paul to think critically about what he was doing and why he was doing it. Even if she realized that he's trying to set up Jason, she'd probably just think it was for her own good.

...and THIS  is why I'm about done with this House full of numbnuts.  Not only do they buy every piece of shit Paul shovels their way, they fall over themselves gushing about how it's the right color and everything - *just* what they wanted.  Feh.  A pox on both your Houses.  :P

• Love 6