Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I bet he would nom Josh/Christmas even though he said the other day that would be a waste.

Honestly, I would live for this. Sure, it wouldn't much matter to Paul, but Christmas would be fucked and I would have a lot of fun watching her psychotic ass realize she has no pull.

Just now, Cutty said:

He didn't even have the balls to put Paul up in the knockout. I don't have high hopes.

Right. Exactly. Ultimately, Mark is kind of just a weak-minded coward and he's not really much of a game player either. Still, I'm just rooting for him to win something simply so Paul doesn't get what he wants.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly, I would live for this. Sure, it wouldn't much matter to Paul, but Christmas would be fucked and I would have a lot of fun watching her psychotic ass realize she has no pull.

Also no real loss for me. I hate both of them so even if it's a "safe" move, Mark can't get Paul out unless he takes out some of Paul's closest hyena-sheep. Josh and Christmas are his closest hyena-sheep, so therefore, either one going is a knock to Paul's game.

I mean, I'd rather it was Alex, just so Alex would be stuck in the jury house with Elena and Cody, but that might not happen. So Josh or Christmas to be evicted! 

Just now, Michichick said:

I'd like to see Mark nominate Paul and Alex, with Josh as the renom if needed. Then my feeds would be free of Alex or Josh.

That is definitely best case scenario, but I don't think there's a chance in hell it happens. Mark will not nom Paul imo. And to be fair, it would be pointless to anyway. 

Honestly, for me it will be a win to see anyone but Mark evicted next. Great odds and yet I am sure Mark will in fact be the one going lol.

Yep, glad I didn't watch that live. I will not watch at all this week unless Mark is HOH. Because these assholes are going to do to him what they did to Cody, and he will have no one to talk to, and he won't be able to handle it as well as Cody, and I am NOT down for that. I don't even care who he nominates if he does win HOH, any of these fuckers leaving is fine by me. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I don't even care who he nominates if he does win HOH, any of these fuckers leaving is fine by me. 

Yea exactly. I mean as long as Mark doesn't get evicted then next week is the first truly good week for me since, uh, well ever this season lol.

• Love 2

My BB King, Dan Gheesling, coming in with the truth. And it's true; Cody never tried to pretend he was anything else but who he was. It's refreshing....and I cannot reiterate enough how much I respect his decision to not talk about his daughter with anyone but his closest allies. 

I actually found this DE a little better than others. At the very least, there will be moments that I will be rewatching (everything Cody, Mark's veto win). 

Also...I found this gem:

• Love 11

Well we learned some things from this episode.

-Zingbot is in a coming episode this week. He was in the audience dancing.

-Marlena is a real thing, and it's a really unhealthy relationship.

-The houseguests' heads are going to explode when Derrick walks in and doesn't bow to Paul. I just see them looking back and forth from Paul to Derrick, wondering which one they should kiss up to more.

-This temptation they are bringing back goes against what they said earlier that there would be no temptations, so I assume they realize the season was about to get terminally boring.

• Love 15

From Cody's self-conducted post-eviction interview: "Who do you want to see go far in the game? Nobody." LMAO!

1 minute ago, lids said:

Zingbot is in a coming episode this week. He was in the audience dancing.

I think they usually announce when Zingbot's coming. Maybe next week though. But I hope it's this week. I need to see these fuckers get zinged.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think they usually announce when Zingbot's coming. Maybe next week though. But I hope it's this week. I need to see these fuckers get zinged.

I was really hoping they would bring back Kathy Griffin with Zingbot this year. I just like that she watches the show, so knows how to get at the houseguests. Plus, she's mean. That's what we need right now.

Kathy: "Raven, you may or may not be dying of a terminal disease, but when you get out of the house and see your social media, you're going to wish you were dead."

Edited by lids
  • Love 21

I don't think getting Josh out would be a waste. He's a complete douchenozzle but he is somewhat of a bridge between Christmas and a lot of the minions in Paul's group. Christmas might be more willing to shake things up without Josh in the game.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, lids said:

I was really hoping they would bring back Kathy Griffin with Zingbot this year. I just like that she watches the show, so knows how to get at the houseguests. Plus, she's mean. That's what we need right now.

Kathy: "Raven, you may or may not be dying of a terminal disease, but when you get out of the house and see your social media, you're going to wish you were dead."

I don't think Kathy Griffin will ever come back. She said the house stunk like crazy the last time she showed up. It probably had something to do with Austin's nasty sweaty unwashed feet walking over that carpet for two months at that point. Or, y'know, just Austin in general.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
Just now, Cutty said:

I don't think getting Josh out would be a waste. He's a complete douchenozzle but he is somewhat of a bridge between Christmas and a lot of the minions in Paul's group. Christmas might be more willing to shake things up without Josh in the game.

Good point about the bridge between the minions and Paul. 

19 minutes ago, lids said:

-The houseguests' heads are going to explode when Derrick walks in 

I wonder how many of them even know who he is or what he did to win.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

A wonder how many of them even know who he is or what he did to win.

None of them knew who Jodi was. JODI. 

ETA:

TIL that I think Jodi is more iconic than Derrick. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, diana said:

Was it someone on here that said this? Are they bringing Officer Derrick in to teach the kids about not being a bully?

Can Officer Derrick take Paul for a ride around the block with the lights and sirens on in the cop car? And then never come back?

• Love 8

Jessica was/is on RAHP Rob has a podcast tonight. I had it on pause so it may be over. In any case, Jessica is a great guest. She interacts very well with Rob and Brent and she gets all the references to past BB guests. 

• Love 1

Also from this episode:

-Josh let his freak flag fly when he voted Elena out in such a creepy way. The normal viewing audience doesn't even know he has that misogynistic "I'm attracted to her but she won't date me so I'll punish her" thing with Elena. But now he talked about her as his 5th grade crush during his vote. I hope he gets backlash for his attitude toward women. It's weird.

-Elena's explanation to Julie of why she (and everyone else in the house) never call Paul out sadly makes sense. She said something to the effect of you just hit a wall and go for the easiest route and easiest target. That just shows that these people aren't gamers. There have been tons of houseguests who wanted to play hard and would shake things up if it wasn't going their way. This season the casting is off and they're all doing the bare minimum to get by.

Edited by lids
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, lids said:

Elena's explanation to Julie of why she (and everyone else in the house) never call Paul out sadly makes sense. She said something to the effect of you just hit a wall and go for the easiest route and easiest target. That just shows that these people aren't gamers. There have been tons of houseguests who wanted to play hard and would shake things up if it wasn't going their way. This season the casting is off and they're all doing the bare minimum to get by.

Sadly, these fools will not wake up until the end of August. Here is my speculation regarding the next to go (not in this order): Mark, Kevin, Jason and Matt. When Paul, Alex, Christmas, Josh, and Raven are the last 5 remaining they will be forced to turn on each other and that is when they will finally wake up. Josh will go next and then either Christmas, Alex, or Raven will be sitting next to Paul on finale night. 

I am voting for Cody for fan favorite! I need to see their faces when he gets it on finale night. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DakotaLavender said:

Sadly, these fools will not wake up until the end of August. Here is my speculation regarding the next to go (not in this order): Mark, Kevin, Jason and Matt. When Paul, Alex, Christmas, Josh, and Raven are the last 5 remaining they will be forced to turn on each other and that is when they will finally wake up. Josh will go next and then either Christmas, Alex, or Raven will be sitting next to Paul on finale night. 

I am voting for Cody for fan favorite! I need to see their faces when he gets it on finale night. 

I think Cody now has an excellent chance of getting it. People seem to love him and I think he's very likely to win it. He'll definitely be in the top three. I'm guessing Kevin and either Mark/Jess/Alex will be the other third of AFP, but Cody will probably win it. 

Also, the good thing about Derrick showing up for tomorrow's episode is that he hates Paul/Raven and has been an avid supporter of Cody/Jess/Mark/Elena, so it'll be nice to see Derrick's interactions with Mark.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Me, too.  I've never voted enthusiastically for fan favorite with the exception of Frankie Grande's year when I voted like mad to keep him from winning.  I'll vote like mad again this year just to see the look on their faces when/if Cody wins.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, urusai said:

At least no HOH room and no pics of Ole. lol

and josh is such a fucking c^^^.

He'll get one photo with his hoh basket. And I will laugh if it's of ole and not his kid or wife. 

I will watch Friday in hopes that derrick will blow up Paul's game and tells them how shitty they all are (minus Mark) 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Gemma Violet said:

Me, too.  I've never voted enthusiastically for fan favorite with the exception of Frankie Grande's year when I voted like mad to keep him from winning.  I'll vote like mad again this year just to see the look on their faces when/if Cody wins.

If I could vote, I would. I'd also love if someone found a way to get into contact with Paisley's mom and ask her if she can bring Paisley to the finale so when Cody wins, Paisley can run on stage, past a jaw-dropped Paul/Josh/Kevin/Jason and give her dad a big ole hug. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I will watch Friday in hopes that derrick will blow up Paul's game and tells them how shitty they all are (minus Mark) 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that would be outside interference in the game and wouldn't be allowed. Even if he makes his distaste for certain HGs known through his tone or looks - because words would be a big no no - we'll never see it on the show. 

• Love 5

The Cody in the exit interview was so much fun. It's amazing how weird he was in the first few weeks. I still don't care for some of his views but I don't hate him as much. I also don't see him in Jessica's glam world. They might surprise me and stay the distance but I'm still a little doubtful in the long haul. 

• Love 8

I didn't think there would of been a shot to get Paul out in this DE until just now. Jason should of thrown Matt/Raven up- pulled one of them down and then backdoored Paul. He would of had Mark/Elena and the other one of Matt/Raven and then he should of pulled Kevin to the side and said Paul has been talking shit about you and you were next because he told us you won $25K. He would of had the 4 votes. 

I don't know if Jason was actually telling Mark the truth which Elena said he would BD Paul. But if he was, he clearly panicked. Because he looked VERY panicked. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that would be outside interference in the game and wouldn't be allowed. Even if he makes his distaste for certain HGs known through his tone or looks - because words would be a big no no - we'll never see it on the show. 

I wonder if he is just hosting some special competition or something. Isn't there an HOH on Sunday? Maybe, he's doing something with that. Just a thought. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Can Officer Derrick take Paul for a ride around the block with the lights and sirens on in the cop car? And then never come back?

Arrest him, for impersonating a BB  player! 

• Love 3

I just saw a commercial for tomorrow night's episode and it talked about Derrick and 'an epic battle for power', so it sounds like maybe we will get to see HOH? Or at least the start of it. I can't remember if Julie said it would be on Sunday's episode or not.

2 hours ago, lids said:

Hahaha! I don't think Kathy can risk something like that this summer because of Headgate, but I'm sure it's killing her. 

• Love 3

I can kinda understand when they shut the feeds off earlier this season because they didn't wanna ruin the battle back episode, but this makes no sense. No different from any other week really. It's especially stupid considering they have someone leaking the results on Reddit anyway.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Michichick said:

And Matt asked Mark "did you seriously vote to evict me?" Duh, asshole.

Matt was totally joking, and Mark knew it; both were laughing and patting each other on the back immediately afterward.  IMHO Matt made it crystal clear he understood Mark's position, and held absolutely no animosity against him.  In that moment, Matt was actually being the nicest guy in the House to Mark.

3 hours ago, Michichick said:

Will Matt get a clue that he's low on the pole?

Matt oughta have a clue, considering he's already replaced Elena as the default Block pawn.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Sandycat said:

This still makes me laugh!!!!

This is way late because I wanted to watch the episode before reading here (for once!) ... but I promise I am doing everything in my KootieTaw powers! If I could hand it to Mark RIGHT NOW I SO would!!! 

giphy.gif

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

If I could vote, I would. I'd also love if someone found a way to get into contact with Paisley's mom and ask her if she can bring Paisley to the finale so when Cody wins, Paisley can run on stage, past a jaw-dropped Paul/Josh/Kevin/Jason and give her dad a big ole hug. 

You're too nice.  I'd want her to give Alex a box of Chex, stomp on Xmas' good foot, bang her toy pot in Josh's face, and kick Paul in the balls.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

Matt was totally joking, and Mark knew it; both were laughing and patting each other on the back immediately afterward.  IMHO Matt made it crystal clear he understood Mark's position, and held absolutely no animosity against him.  In that moment, Matt was actually being the nicest guy in the House to Mark.

Matt's actually the next nicest guy in the house next to Mark. He's just so bland and he's attached to Raven, so he's guilty by association. Seriously; if the guy could actually do something, I'd probably be less hostile toward him because he hasn't said one bad thing about another houseguest. It's just a shame that I don't always remember that because he's always with Raven. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Matt's actually the next nicest guy in the house next to Mark. He's just so bland and he's attached to Raven, so he's guilty by association. Seriously; if the guy could actually do something, I'd probably be less hostile toward him because he hasn't said one bad thing about another houseguest. It's just a shame that I don't always remember that because he's always with Raven. 

He joins in on the hate fests, though.  

• Love 6