Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

The Cody in HOH is the Cody I would like to have seen all season. Of course, he's on the block and is playing WTF but he's so much more fun. He's trashing Mark (but I think he's just pretending, right?) and, trashing Raven (he's not kidding). I also think he is better because Jessica is out of the house. I don't care what either of them say. They brought  out the worst in each other & ruined each other's game.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 12
52 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

Hello. I'd just like to say that it's a pleasure to hear from you because you sound like a very articulate and fair minded guy.

Usually when relatives of one of the HGs come onto one of these forums (some of the others are much more raucous than this one), they scream and snort and try to insult everyone because they object to what was said about their relative. But like I said - it was a pleasure to hear from you. I wish both you and your father well.

I got that from Reddit. He posted that on twitter.  I (wings ) am not Kevin son. 

• Love 2

Alex and Jason were having none of the Cody bashing the others wanted to start so Paul pivot to Kevin bashing 

He is going to "check" Kevin tonight. I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't Paul's lead groupie and betrayed Cody's trust just this week. He has this coming 

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I got that from Reddit. He posted that on twitter.  I (wings ) am not Kevin son. 

You should use quotes for posts that aren't originally composed by you 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Alex and Jason were having none of the Cody bashing the others wanted to start so Paul pivot to Kevin bashing 

He is going to "check" Kevin tonight. I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't Paul's lead groupie and betrayed Cody's trust just this week. He has this coming 

You should use quotes for posts that aren't originally composed by you 

Yes. Lol got that.  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

The Cody in HOH is the Cody I would like to have seen all season. Of course, he's on the block and is playing WTF but he's so much more fun. He's trashing Mark (but I think he's just pretending, right?) and, trashing Raven (he's not kidding). I also think he is better because Jessica is out of the house. I don't care what either of them say. They brought  out the worst in each other & ruined each other's game.

I agree they're better players without each other around but not because they brought out the worst in each other.  I feel it's similar to how I feel for example if my husband plays blackjack at the same table as me.  I can't enjoy my game. I wind up watching his hand too, if he loses I can't enjoy it, even if I win...I feel when you play alone you can play your best game.  When someone else you care about is playing too you wind up worrying about their game too much and don't play your own game the way you should. I just think Cody and Jessica are both superior players and had they never hooked up they could have gone very far.  Of course production was bringing their little pet back to play, so who knows if anyone but Paul is going to "win" anyhow, but I think those two would have done really well.  Separately!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Sandycat said:

Christmas said her two pet peeves are entitled and arrogant as they still talk about the pillows

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch."

• Love 14
6 hours ago, diana said:

I don't blame them. I'm sure they are sick of dealing with her. This is hilarious, especially the part around 1:50 with Julie and the voting. Raven is around 2:30. 

I hate this guy and think his attempts at comedy suck, but I did lol at Audrey punching Josh in the face.  But then, maybe I just want to see Josh get punched in the face?  I would have preferred her to kick a box of crackers out of his hand. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, burgerbitz said:

Please forgive me if someone else has brought this up. It's too late now anyway, but if Paul was smart, he would have secretly align himself with Cody. I mean, who would see that scenario? With Paul's BS he might have been able to keep Cody safe and then he (Cody) could be his ride or die and take him to the end IF he makes it that far. Of all these people that hate Cody, he'd have no votes on the jury at all. Now it would be too sketchy for him to try and protect Cody and take him to the end. I'd hate to see that, though, because I cannot stand Bobble Head Paul and his constant yelling. Just an aside, but this has to be one of the loudest casts BB has ever had. 

I only have BBAD, so when Elena and Mark were on the couch and she was doing her BJ face at him, did she expose herself to him? It went to the owl with "We'll be right back"?

I've been thinking about a Paul and Cody alliance. Which might actually be amazing. But the mistrust is too deep now 

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul was really popular last season. I don't understand why, but it is what it is.

The show-only fans are what determine the winners. There aren't enough live feeders to make it count.

No lol.

This. And this is precisely why this season is still better than BB16.

Earlier this afternoon I turned the feeds on for a few minutes and Christmas and Paul were being so fucking gross about Mark. They were saying he's sucking Cody's dick and talking about how he's always touching Cody's thigh. And now I hear this shit they've been talking about him tanning with his shorts down or whatever. They're all such odious people. Ugh I need Mark to win the next HOH.

Jason just told Josh/Elena/Christmas/Paul that Cody has a daughter. Which disgusts all of them for some unknown reason lol. I hope Elena tells Cody that everyone knows now so maybe Cody will freak out on people before he leaves.

Paul was popular because he was actually fun, barely knew the game and was a HUGE part in turning the tides against Paulie. 

Now he's just an arrrogant asshole. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well there you go!

I would say Mark then Elena if the second is endurance. Elena has a better chance at winning an endurance than Mark.

Mark is definitely the new Cody/Jessica. I swear they've been bitching about him for the entire time I've been watching this evening.

ETA: Christmas becomes more insufferable by the minute. It's kind of astonishing.

I eagerly await the time that Christmas becomes enemy #1. In fact, relishing the payback on all of these morons may keep me watching. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just remember the amount of insane Paul stans last season was quite high. They were everywhere. I actually liked Paul a lot in the beginning of the season, but he just got increasingly more horrible. And somehow this season he's even worse.

Paul was cyclical last season; whenever he was on top he was horrible, and whenever he was on the bottom he was ingratiatingly humorous.  Good thing for Paul's image he spent more time down than up.

1 hour ago, Rbonnie said:

I agree they're better players without each other around but not because they brought out the worst in each other.  I feel it's similar to how I feel for example if my husband plays blackjack at the same table as me.  I can't enjoy my game. I wind up watching his hand too, if he loses I can't enjoy it, even if I win...I feel when you play alone you can play your best game.  When someone else you care about is playing too you wind up worrying about their game too much and don't play your own game the way you should. I just think Cody and Jessica are both superior players and had they never hooked up they could have gone very far.  Of course production was bringing their little pet back to play, so who knows if anyone but Paul is going to "win" anyhow, but I think those two would have done really well.  Separately!

Agreed.  Jessica and Cody didn't necessarily bring out the worst in each other, but when they were together they focused on each other to the exclusion of everybody else - which, in a game which requires total dependence upon social interaction with others, ain't a real fucking great idea.

So the gang mob mentality stuck Josh on Mark tonight and Production told Josh to stop. They need to tell this manchild to stop every other day and he still does it.  I did love Cody just walking away from the entire fight with Jess's sweatshirt in his hand. LOL

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4

It's official; TPTB have succeeded in making BB boring as beetle fucking. 

Josh's repeated attempts at external validation do not qualify as entertainment to anybody except Josh.

Edited by Nashville
Fuck Josh.
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, burgerbitz said:

Please forgive me if someone else has brought this up. It's too late now anyway, but if Paul was smart, he would have secretly align himself with Cody. I mean, who would see that scenario? With Paul's BS he might have been able to keep Cody safe and then he (Cody) could be his ride or die and take him to the end IF he makes it that far. Of all these people that hate Cody, he'd have no votes on the jury at all. Now it would be too sketchy for him to try and protect Cody and take him to the end.

I don't think a Cody/Paul alliance would ever work. Paul has a little man complex and is extremely arrogant (ok, that actually describes both of them). Cody doesn't respond well to his used car salesman schtick and Paul thrives off being liked and using "friendship" as a bond. Cody's all about sticking to the raw truth. I do think production brought them in because they knew it would create two sides.

Paul actually took Nicole to final two because he wanted to win against his "biggest competitor." That's how arrogant he is. It's like he's trying to be a mini Shia Labeof, and nobody wants to be Shia Labeof, not even Shia.

Sorry, I just woke up and my Paul hate is strong in the morning. I would post a dream voting scenario but at this point I'm thinking just let the whole place burn. I can't wait to watch Dr. Will call all these people idiots though in the jury interview.

• Love 8

Reading up on what I missed.

God, Mark deserves better. Paul and company complain that Mark flip flops, which he has, but the moment Elena does the same thing, but only to Paul's side...crickets. She was out with them while Mark was alone in bed and that disappoints me. He's just so alone in the game. And Paul probably wants to keep Elena because she can take out Alex/Jason for him. 

Also, more Cody has a daughter bashing. Pleasant.

• Love 1

I think if Paul actually wins this season, then I do think he did a good job. I think he's an awful person, but he has played well with the advantages given to him. There have been plenty of people who have botched the advantages given to them over the years, so I can't knock the guy (as a player) too much for doing what he's done with the advantages given to him. He's dominating this game. I'd put him somewhere in Tier 3 of BB winners, in the same tier as Derrick and Hayden (as winners who were given huge advantages but then dominated with them) but noticeably below both of those guys because they were not returning vets. 

Tier 1 is Dan.Will and Jun (the winners who dominated without ever being in a technically comfortable position)

Tier 2 is Maggie (dominated while being under attack for the entire season, but also had a big alliance protecting her, as well, so less impressive than the Big 3)

Tier 4 is most winners: Andy, Ian, Steve, Jordan, Rachel, Drew, Lisa, Nicole, Boogie (you could convince me to knock Boogie down a tier). Andy is at the top of this tier, but the others are sort of just jumbled in there. I respect most winners' games in general. 

Tier 5 is the shitty winners: DIck and Adam. Fuck them. 

If Alex wins, I'd possibly put her even ABOVE Derrick and Hayden, but she's not winning.  Christmas, Jason, Matt, Kevin and Raven would all go in Tier 4, unless they pulled off some crazy shit in the last month in the house.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4

Jun was always one of my favorites.  The way she played her stupid ex-husband was a joy to watch.

I hated Dr. Will until about halfway through the season when I realized what he was doing and how he was amazingly pulling it off.

They really scraped the bottom of the barrel with this crew.

Then there is poor Danielle, the best player who didn't win  :(

• Love 4

I don't know if Paul is actually good at BB or his personality just fits the game well. Probably a little of both. There's no denying he is a very effective player, and is currently playing a virtually flawless game. He's just a shitbag and annoying as hell to watch.

I don't agree with the consensus that he has the season on lock. Once you get to the end so much depends on who wins comps. We could see a repeat of BB17 where one player is dominating (Vanessa) and gets taken out at the end because s/he loses one of those flukey question comps. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Jun was always one of my favorites.  The way she played her stupid ex-husband was a joy to watch.

I hated Dr. Will until about halfway through the season when I realized what he was doing and how he was amazingly pulling it off.

They really scraped the bottom of the barrel with this crew.

Then there is poor Danielle, the best player who didn't win  :(

Oooh...best player who never won. Hmmm...Dani is up there, but I give her major demerits for the whole "knew people would see her confessionals and still talked all that shit that she talked" deal. I think I'd go with Vanessa for best player never to win. Sadly, Eric probably would have been a good player had they let him play. 

3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't know if Paul is actually good at BB or his personality just fits the game well. Probably a little of both. There's no denying he is a very effective player, and is currently playing a virtually flawless game. He's just a shitbag and annoying as hell to watch.

I don't agree with the consensus that he has the season on lock. Once you get to the end so much depends on who wins comps. We could see a repeat of BB17 where one player is dominating (Vanessa) and gets taken out at the end because s/he loses one of those flukey question comps. 

I disagree, only in the sense that Vanessa's downfall was that she DIDN'T have everyone devoted to her like Derrick and Hayden did. So far, Paul has that.  Cody turned down $500,000 just to lose to Derrick! I imagine we'd see the same happen here, where Player X will take Paul over Player Y that they could beat more easily. But yes, of course, Paul has to actually DO it. It's still technically up in the air if he even wins. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I disagree, only in the sense that Vanessa's downfall was that she DIDN'T have everyone devoted to her like Derrick and Hayden did. So far, Paul has that. 

Steve was totally devoted until the very end when he realized he couldn't win against her. How many weeks are left? (Too many.) Still a lot of time for someone to come to that realization about Paul. 

Cody actually had a polite conversation with Josh. He was telling him that people (Paul) are trying to get him all riled up and get at people, and he shouldn't listen to them. 

6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Steve was totally devoted until the very end when he realized he couldn't win against her. How many weeks are left? (Too many.) Still a lot of time for someone to come to that realization about Paul. 

Cody actually had a polite conversation with Josh. He was telling him that people (Paul) are trying to get him all riled up and get at people, and he shouldn't listen to them. 

I think Steve admired Vanessa a lot, but I don't think he ever planned to take her to the Final 2 if he had a choice. That dude was freakishly methodical with his decisions and he knew his only shot  at beating her was a bitter jury. 

That said, sure, there is time for these people to turn on Paul. I certainly hope it happens!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

I'd definitely add Andy to the Shitty Winners list. His victory was the absolute cherry on the fucking awful cake which was that season.

I think he played a basic Floater's game, but then made a much bigger move than floaters normally make when he flipped the house towards the end to get rid of Amanda. That makes me put him slightly ahead of the other people in Tier 4, who all mostly floated to the end (which is a fair enough strategy). But oh yeah, I did not like him at all. I didn't like ANY of the possible winners in that season. I mean, can you imagine if Gina freakin' Marie had won?!

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That said, sure, there is time for these people to turn on Paul. I certainly hope it happens!

I'm currently not watching the show, just following here.  BUT!!!!!!! If they were to get Paul out I be back, watching to see which of this sorry lot might actually make it to the $500,000. As long as Paul is there, I am not. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Per Jokers, Cody, Jessica and Mark are the Top 3. Raven is dead last at 17th place.

I would like to see CBS put up a poll to know the program only watchers list. 

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think if Paul actually wins this season, then I do think he did a good job. I think he's an awful person, but he has played well with the advantages given to him. There have been plenty of people who have botched the advantages given to them over the years, so I can't knock the guy (as a player) too much for doing what he's done with the advantages given to him. He's dominating this game. I'd put him somewhere in Tier 3 of BB winners, in the same tier as Derrick and Hayden (as winners who were given huge advantages but then dominated with them) but noticeably below both of those guys because they were not returning vets. 

Tier 5 for me.  He is ruling by intimidation spewing hate toward his next mark.  All with "it is just a game guys."  How can anyone see it that way and be so profoundly mean.  That is not doing a good job.  He has had more advantages than I can remember any winner receiving.  

43 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Yesterday I decide to be a grown up and get some things done, not the least of which was buying hot dogs.  I missed what was probably the best feeds of this season.  That being Cody surfacing and talking to Alex and Jason in HOH plus giving advice to Josh!  

What did Cody have to say when Alex and Jason were trashing Mark?  I read he joined in on that a little.  Mark is on who would not vote him out if handled correctly but he is still viewed as disloyal so there is that.  

8 hours ago, gunderda said:

Now [Paul]'s just an arrrogant asshole. 

Oh, he was always an arrogant asshole, he just happened to be an underdog for much of last season, which helps hide that kind of thing a bit. He definitely showed it a lot even last season though. He has so much power this season so he doesn't ever have to hide it. Plus he isn't doing anything remotely fun this season like he did last season because, again, he doesn't have to since he has the entire house in his pocket due to all the advantages he was given.

Cody's face!

• Love 13

Damn, another thing I missed. I would have loved to have heard Cody's reaction when he learned Raven claims he approached her first!  

An optimistic thought.  If Mark wins HOH he will put up Alex and Paul (he said this).  One of them has to go, the temptation challenges are over. One tiny sliver of hope this morning.  

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

What did Cody have to say when Alex and Jason were trashing Mark?  I read he joined in on that a little.  Mark is on who would not vote him out if handled correctly but he is still viewed as disloyal so there is that.  

He agreed with Josh that Mark is a flip flopper and not loyal. 

I think Cody realizes his best chance at staying is turning the house against Elena. Hopefully he tries stirring that pot today.

• Love 2

Yeah, Paul opened up last season a total asshole, and then his team was decimated, so he laid back and played the goofball. Then he got back into power after getting rid of Paulie and he went right back to being an asshole. This year, he has not had to be an underdog at all, so we get the complete asshole package all season long.

Just now, Cutty said:

He agreed with Josh that Mark is a flip flopper and not loyal. 

I think Cody realizes his best chance at staying is turning the house against Elena. Hopefully he tries stirring that pot today.

I agree that his best chance by FAR is to turn them on Elena. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Damn, another thing I missed. I would have loved to have heard Cody's reaction when he learned Raven claims he approached her first!  

An optimistic thought.  If Mark wins HOH he will put up Alex and Paul (he said this).  One of them has to go, the temptation challenges are over. One tiny sliver of hope this morning.  

Here ya go, wings.  

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Not if Alex or Jason wins veto and takes Alex down. Then she stays and Paul stays against whoever else is put up against him.  While I would just generally love to see Mark win HOH for obvious reasons, I would also just love to see the whole "How dare you betray me, Mark?" from Paul. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Not if Alex or Jason wins veto and takes Alex down. Then she stays and Paul stays against whoever else is put up against him.  While I would just generally love to see Mark win HOH for obvious reasons, I would also just love to see the whole "How dare you betray me, Mark?" from Paul. 

You know, if Mark put up Josh as a backdoor option and he left, that would still be a clear win. Josh is annoying and he's really bad around Paul, who instigates. So even when Josh sometimes shows clarity, he's ultimately one who won't change and will continue to bully while playing the victim so I'm done with him. I also can't stand Josh's voice. 

• Love 2

Hoping for a Mark and Elena DE win. Last night Elena told Mark if she wins, he is not going up. He was so defeated last night. I know that Elena is in deep conflict. She does like Mark and probably now feels closest to him than anyone else. But, she is being cautioned that for her game. she needs to stay clear of him. What game ??? Her only game is to win. Nothing left for her. So why not , for your brand image, make a better impression and stand up for someone being wrongfully harassed?

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh now, now.  You are raining on my parade.  I will have none of that with my early morning optimism and coffee. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I agree, she's at the bottom of the barrel and she knows it, so why is she letting Christmas and Paul dictate to her who she can and cannot speak to? Cody's leaving in like 2 days and Mark's already been bullied by everyone over stupid pillows.  

Once Cody's gone, Mark's just going to want to go to jury because he can't with these people and Elena is no help. She doesn't have his back like Jess had Cody's. A point that he even pointed out to Cody.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Hoping for a Mark and Elena DE win. Last night Elena told Mark if she wins, he is not going up. He was so defeated last night. I know that Elena is in deep conflict. She does like Mark and probably now feels closest to him than anyone else. But, she is being cautioned that for her game. she needs to stay clear of him. What game ??? Her only game is to win. Nothing left for her. So why not , for your brand image, make a better impression and stand up for someone being wrongfully harassed?

I know I should not be shocked at anyone obeying Paul, but Elena?!  She of all of them should be able to see she is next on the hit list no matter what she does!  

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, missyb said:

Exactly. She's paranoid enough to believe that she's a target. I don't know why she's listening to everyone basically telling her to choose them over Mark because then she won't be a target anymore. Paul's plan is to separate Mark and Elena to isolate Mark before DE. And hey, Elena's feeding right into his hands. 

All I know is that if Mark doesn't win DE HOH, then at least he gets to go hang out with Cody for a week and away from his bullies. That's a very small comfort, even though I'll then be stuck with nobody to enjoy watching. The rest are all insufferable. Elena will be up Paul's ass like the rest of them and Kevin, Matt, and Raven are the next three on the chopping block, with Paul searching the waters for new blood to target just in case. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

DE's never go the way I want them to....... I'm glad I won't be able to watch the episode live Thursday.  too much anxiety!!!!

I will be over the moon if Mark wins HOH for DE.

Same here. The only thing for me, is the whole season has been nasty, boring and a few other things. Nothing can salvage it for me, I don't believe any of them are worthy of being called * winner*.! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Same here. The only thing for me, is the whole season has been nasty, boring and a few other things. Nothing can salvage it for me, I don't believe any of them are worthy of being called * winner*.! 

I'm at the point where, once Mark goes, I don't like anyone so I have to root for the best player, even if they have the shittiest personality. So unfortunately, that is Paul. At least he's been playing the damn game. Everyone else is sitting around, handing him the win. He's been working his ass off whenever he's been awake to play the game. Even if I hate his method, there's no argument from me that he's just been chilling since getting there. He had safety for four evictions, sure. He had a lot to keep him in the game. But he's been manipulating these fools from the get-go, roped in the ones most loyal to him and he's gotten out every single one of HIS targets, even when the actual HOH had a different target.

So, at the moment, I gotta be Team Good Feeds and watch Paul stab every single one of his allies in the back as he sends them out the door. I just wish some of his targets aligned with mine (Josh, Alex, Christmas, Raven). I will look forward to Alex, Raven, and Kevin realizing what happened as he's kicking them out.

God; I never wanted to admit all of this or be on Paul's side for a second. He may technically be playing a shitty game compared to others....but the houseguests around him are playing worse, so he's the best player this season, whether I like it or not (I don't). 

• Love 1

Alex is playing a good game . She has a very loyal triad around her. Jason and Paul and Paul has Xmas and Josh. She is winning comps, speaking out, getting into scrapes and while playing beta to Pauls alpha, up until later she was doing better jury management. That may have slipped a bit.  I don't love her personality , but she has been honest and much more straight forward than Pauls subterfuge. I would prefer her over Paul.

• Love 1

@Lady Calypso.  I am not there yet but that is only because I am focused on Mark wining first HOH on Thursday.  It is the only thing that would annoy Paul.  

7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, at the moment, I gotta be Team Good Feeds and watch Paul stab every single one of his allies in the back as he sends them out the door. I just wish some of his targets aligned with mine (Josh, Alex, Christmas, Raven). I will look forward to Alex, Raven, and Kevin realizing what happened as he's kicking them out.

I am particularly interested when Paul turns on Christmas and Alex.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3