Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think they will put their empty suitcases in there.  No way will they bother to pack all of their things.  

I'd say I was packing, simply to get back all my shit from the other HGs.  Worst bunch of Borrowers on the planet.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently at one point Raven was giving Matt a handjob/Matt was fingering Raven while they were talking to Christmas. That is some nasty shit. Ugh, Matt and Raven need to go.

Kevin and Jason were just talking. Kevin was asking Jason if this was really gonna be a dead week. Jason said he doesn't know. Jason told Kevin to vote Jessica out. Kevin said, "Are we going to bring Cody into the cult?" Jason was like 'fuck no' and Kevin laughed and was like "I don't fucking care." Very weird convo lol.

I think that was the time Christmas walked in and she was like, "Um...should I come back later?" I didn't believe Jessica when she said she heard them having sex (in a very Jessica-like way: "I was so scared!" & "I heard Raven's bodily fluids."), but now it sounds more plausible!

Kevin is interesting. He definitely can't stand Raven/Matt and only mentions keep Jason/Alex/Paul (ugh!) safe. But he also drops a lot of hints about wanting to keep Christmas around, and I believe he's one of the only ones in the Paulliance (besides Christmas and Jason) to mention that Paul's a threat in an offhanded way. This is where live DR sessions, or at least real ones where we hear actual strategy instead of yelling recaps and one liners, would come in handy - I think he knows what he's doing, but he's such a good liar I can't tell exactly what it is.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, mooses said:

It doesn't make sense that nobody's just apologized to Jessica/Cody for what happened. They all seem to think that it crossed a line (although they all point fingers at others for that, not at themselves). And, even if they thought it was warranted, he didn't self evict and he's clearly staying this week. It's possible they could get power or safety. A small apology before that happens could go a long way. And, if they don't get power this one, one of them is staying - it couldn't hurt. Plus, you'd look better than you did!

This would mean someone was playing the game.  Only Paul is doing that.  The rest are taking their cues from Paul and he hasn't instructed them to do that yet.

• Love 1
On 8/1/2017 at 10:03 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I felt you all needed to see this.

The dancing might have been acceptable for a family video if not for that screeching by Jillian.  Good gravy who gave her a mic???

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Is it wishful thinking that we might actually see people play the game once jury starts??  I hate this tip-toeing around just so people can have a longer paid summer vacation. 

As long as Paul is in the house, it feels like people are playing his game instead of their own. I'm not sure that will change unless he's up on the block with someone who wouldn't get evicted over him. Not sure who that would be though. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

As long as Paul is in the house, it feels like people are playing his game instead of their own. I'm not sure that will change unless he's up on the block with someone who wouldn't get evicted over him. Not sure who that would be though. 

HGs have started hinting at it, so I have hope. It's like Jason (kind of) said yesterday - it's dangerous to talk about something before it's happening because it'll come back to bite you. Why would they be talking openly about getting Paul out when he has the power and, when you look around, everyone is bending to him? I think you'd have to wait for a backdoor opportunity since he's good at competitions to even float the idea - kind of like how Cody kept his cards close until PoV in the first week (but, you know, do the rest better). 

Remember BB13 when it seemed like Shelly was unwavering from Jeff and Jordan? Or when Paulie looked like he'd coast to the end? There's still a lot of time for things to change. He will definitely make jury, but then...

ETA: The only ones I see as completely hopeless at the moment are Alex/Raven. The others seem to talk a lot about including him in final 6-8, but not much further. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Is it wishful thinking that we might actually see people play the game once jury starts?? 

Usually I forget all about the first few house guests, but I wouldn't be opposed to all of them being on Jury.  It could be interesting.  (Future seasons of course, I realize this season it can't happen.)  To really screw with their minds though, I'd love to see a smaller jury.  Like only 7, or 6 with America getting a vote.

17 hours ago, wings707 said:

giphy.gifYou are giving up on this because of the tiny man? 

Love it!!!!!!

Started to watch last night's show. The 1st few minutes of the new show was Paul, Paul, Paul, featuring that nauseating big black blotch he calls a tattoo. I was almost overcome with revulsion and had to seriously wonder why I'm wasting my time with these people. Right now he seems a lock to win because everyone else is just playing, not even for 2nd place, but for jury. I find the little man, the bridge troll, completely disgusting. Until I hear he's been evicted I'm done. 

Also, Paul doesn't have Victor coming back 3 times to be his shield. But who knows what twists AG has up her sleeve.

Are they still down an eviction because of Megan?  Surely there will be another buyback. And if they want to do two Double Evictions... but I'm horrible with dates, so who knows.

• Love 1

I think more game playing will take place once the inventory gets low enough.  Right now everybody's just glad they aren't a target.  We have seen this happen in previous seasons.  Right now everybody's afraid to take a shot.  It does bother me that their even afraid to win HOH and have to nominate anybody!

Jess and Cody were discussing leadership roles if Cody, Jessica and Paul were not there.  I surely don't see it in the men.  Maybe Alex?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think more game playing will take place once the inventory gets low enough.  Right now everybody's just glad they aren't a target.  We have seen this happen in previous seasons.  Right now everybody's afraid to take a shot.  It does bother me that their even afraid to win HOH and have to nominate anybody!

If you subscribe to the Helen school of thought ("It's too soon!"), before you realize it, it's actually too late. 

• Love 12

Is it too much to hope for a Sharp Shooting/Champagne Pouring HOH comp?  

I just cannot take any of the PP's in power for another week. I really want to see some tearing of clothes and gnashing of teeth.  

I know it won't happen because we never get nice things. We only get Paul. Paul. All. The. Time.  Ugh 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, mooses said:

HGs have started hinting at it, so I have hope. It's like Jason (kind of) said yesterday - it's dangerous to talk about something before it's happening because it'll come back to bite you. Why would they be talking openly about getting Paul out when he has the power and, when you look around, everyone is bending to him? I think you'd have to wait for a backdoor opportunity since he's good at competitions to even float the idea - kind of like how Cody kept his cards close until PoV in the first week (but, you know, do the rest better). 

Remember BB13 when it seemed like Shelly was unwavering from Jeff and Jordan? Or when Paulie looked like he'd coast to the end? There's still a lot of time for things to change. He will definitely make jury, but then...

ETA: The only ones I see as completely hopeless at the moment are Alex/Raven. The others seem to talk a lot about including him in final 6-8, but not much further. 

I want to bottle your optimism and chug it.  But alas I don't share it.  I had thought that maybe if someone became wise to Paul then they could nominate him against Raven and he might go.  But now, I think Raven has annoyed enough people that I think people would still vote to keep Paul.  

It also doesn't help Jason that he's controlled by Alex who is 100% all in with Paul. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

They've been using the same fucking vacuum for years and it breaks every. single. year. You'd think by now someone on the staff would've gotten a coupon for Home Depot and replaced it.

OT, although perhaps not given the tendency to violence among this crew, but I was recently reading an opinion about someone in my state convicted of a violent crime.  Defendant used a new chain saw to cut up a body.  (Think Rear Window with faster cutting speed.)  He then tried to return the chain saw to K-Mart to get his money back.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

They've been using the same fucking vacuum for years and it breaks every. single. year. You'd think by now someone on the staff would've gotten a coupon for Home Depot and replaced it.

They should talk to Survivor's staff. They managed to put those Michael's coupons to good use this year for the Immunity necklace. 

Paul was pissed that the coffee maker was the same from last season. 

very odd that feeds haven't come back yet.  

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

If you subscribe to the Helen school of thought ("It's too soon!"), before you realize it, it's actually too late. 

Exactly. 

55 minutes ago, MV007 said:

It also doesn't help Jason that he's controlled by Alex who is 100% all in with Paul. 

Ugh, I know. I really think Jason would be playing less scared and as less of a mindless follower if it weren't for Alex. I don't really understand why he's so hung up on her anyway since she treats him like utter shit, but alas he really likes her and he seems to think she's smarter than he is so he's just following her lead.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Oh god, how Paul of him.  

I would love for Jess or Cody to win HOH and nominate Alex and Raven.  Both of them would expect Paul to win veto and save them.  It would be very interesting to see how that would play out.

• Love 7

I'm on the west coast...I think I'll be looking for spoilers before I decide if it's worth tuning in for more than just watching the hex get played. Go Jody, or Mark. If he had Jody in his ear, couldn't he possibly be swayed? Maybe? 

Honestly. I'm so over this Jody v. Paul saga. We need at least 2 of them gone, one of the Jody and Paul out soon- because it's just getting annoying. I want to see other people actually play. We are halfway through the season and we still have 12 people and have spent the last month on this narrative of Jody v. Paul. 

I hope next week is a DE. So we can get rid of 2 of them at once, and then people can start freaking playing. 

• Love 5

I will be extremely sad if CBS doesn't show us the moment Paul learns he doesn't get to play in HoH. When he realizes they are both safe I bet he assumes it is a rewind. 

Edited by Mischievious
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Next week can't be a DE because there's still one den of temptation that has to be played. They can't fit that in during a live show. 

Eh they could. I believe it was in BB16 when they were doing Battle of the Block and they had a DE- they just suspended it for the DE. 

ETA: Yup. Just looked it up- Nicole was HOH and they flipped it on her and Jocasta was voted out, then Caleb won HOH during the DE and then Hayden was evicted. And then Nicole & Christine won CO-HOH- Nicole was dethroned and then evicted the following week. 

Edited by SiobhanJW

There always seem to come a time when 1 episode can make or break a season.  This could be the one.  If Jess or Cody can win HOH we can expect crying, whining, pouting, stomping feet and slamming doors. (all from Paul!)  Otherwise it will continue to be the All Paul Show ad nauseam.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, tickles said:

There always seem to come a time when 1 episode can make or break a season.  This could be the one.  If Jess or Cody can win HOH we can expect crying, whining, pouting, stomping feet and slamming doors. (all from Paul!)  Otherwise it will continue to be the All Paul Show ad nauseam.

Mark could end Paul's reign, too. If he wins HOH he could do Jody's bidding as well. It will be interesting to,see what would happen if Mark pulls out a win. 

• Love 5

Mark is too scared to step out of the box.  Maybe he wouldn't follow Paul but Elena certainly has him on a leash.  And we know that Paul has Elena in his pocket.  Jason and/or Kevin could prove to be wild cards.  I can see Kevin stirring the shit off the radar if Jason won HOH and nominated Paul.

Edited by tickles
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Mark could end Paul's reign, too. If he wins HOH he could do Jody's bidding as well. It will be interesting to,see what would happen if Mark pulls out a win. 

I'm almost hoping for a Mark win over a Jess/Cody win. I think Mark is gunning for Christmas (he was muttering to himself about wanting her out a couple nights ago), but Alex has been getting on his nerves - she's been berating him all week for hanging out with Cody. And I think Jess/Cody would really be pushing for Alex to go.

ETA: Plus, Elena would probably refuse to sleep with him in the HOH, and distance herself if he does go against Paul. Which would mean maximum rage tears.

Edited by mooses
2 hours ago, tickles said:

I would love for Jess or Cody to win HOH and nominate Alex and Raven.  Both of them would expect Paul to win veto and save them.  It would be very interesting to see how that would play out.

Josh would be a good choice for a replacement if Paul saved one of them.

eta:  The vodka is in the freezer.  I'm ready.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Why Josh? He is too easy to vote out. I want to to be a tormented decision. LOL

He's a devoted Paulette and annoying as hell.  Paul is safe if he wins Veto so any of the other Paulettes going next week would be just fine.  

I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

• Love 1

I want Josh out because in rare moments he seems very much aware that he is not being the best possible version of himself. But then Paul encourages all his worst tendencies and Josh in his desperation to please Paul acts in some very disgusting ways. Once Josh gets out of that space I think he will feel terrible for the things he said and did and he might need some therapy but as long as Paul is there that won't happen.

• Love 2

Me too. I'm done with this season. I'll check in here to see if anything interesting happens but I'm sure it won't. This season isn't even fun anymore. Screw these people. Their personalities are more busted than christmas's foot and one of them winning $500k at the end of the season isn't gonna fix that. 

I hope BB20 is 100% better than this one and contains 100% less Paul!!!

• Love 9