Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Poor Christmas has fallen victim to Matt and Raven's latest sexual escapades under the covers.  Matt and Raven were in the bedroom alone when Christmas came in.  Matt and Raven were giggling and Christmas even asked, "Do I need to go to bed later?".  They told her no.  Then they all start talking about breakfast for the next morning.  Not even 1 minute after they all stopped talking, they start things up under the covers.  The camera even cut to Christmas moving around, clearly awake, not too far into their antics.  On quad cam the camera on the feed next to Matt and Raven zoomed in twice at various points on some bananas in the storage room, so the camera guys were clearly having some fun.  Added comedic bonus: Mark and Elena came inside and were in the kitchen having a discussion about hot dogs and pickles while this was going on in Matt and Raven's bedroom.  

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, zorak said:

Poor Christmas has fallen victim to Matt and Raven's latest sexual escapades under the covers. 

Other than Cody, did Jess tell anyone she witnessed the same thing? Jess & Christmas can now compare stories. lol

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Poor Christmas has fallen victim to Matt and Raven's latest sexual escapades under the covers.  Matt and Raven were in the bedroom alone when Christmas came in.  Matt and Raven were giggling and Christmas even asked, "Do I need to go to bed later?".  They told her no.  Then they all start talking about breakfast for the next morning.  Not even 1 minute after they all stopped talking, they start things up under the covers.  The camera even cut to Christmas moving around, clearly awake, not too far into their antics.  On quad cam the camera on the feed next to Matt and Raven zoomed in twice at various points on some bananas in the storage room, so the camera guys were clearly having some fun.  Added comedic bonus: Mark and Elena came inside and were in the kitchen having a discussion about hot dogs and pickles while this was going on in Matt and Raven's bedroom.  

And the saddest part? He doesn't even seem to like her but is all in (pun intended) for the "undercover antics". Not only is Raven desperate for ANY attention, she's desperate for the kind of attention that makes girls look, well desperate. I started to watch Monday night's After Dark and 45 minutes in, Raven was STILL talking about the pacemaker in her stomach to the point, one by one the HGs left and went elsewhere just to get away from it. I fast-forwarded, hoping to find someone else and what do I stumple upon? Josh talking to his family via the camera yelling "Your boy this and Your boy that". I just turned it off and gave up.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Other than Cody, did Jess tell anyone she witnessed the same thing? Jess & Christmas can now compare stories. lol

The day after it happened to Jess, Jess told Elena.  I'm not sure if anyone else has been informed.

(edited)

Fucking Elena! Stop this at once, dammit! 

Also, can I just say, while I do love Kevin's shit talk, it's not lost on me that he's super extra about it for the women. Sigh. When will BB cast a man that isn't at least low-key sexist?

I'm reading that after Raven gave Matt a handjob he used a towel to wipe his stomach and then used that same towel to do dishes and clean the counters. I am legit nauseous. Like I have no words. Why are these people this filthy? Are they like this in their real lives or does BB make you into a disgusting person?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
(edited)

As long as it doesn't interfere with Paul? Yes Elena, because heaven forbid anyone get in the way of Paul not winning or everyone not giving him the game. 

And the saddest part? He doesn't even seem to like her but is all in (pun intended) for the "undercover antics". 

He's not, they come across so fake.  They seem to turn on when BBAD starts with Raven screeching at him. Even right now  i just turned on feeds and they sleep like there's a wall between them.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm reading that after Raven gave Matt a handjob he used a towel to wipes his stomach and then used that same towel to do dishes and clean the counters. I am legit nauseous. Like I have no words. Why are these people this filthy? Are they like this in their real lives or does BB make you into a disgusting person?

See, this is the kind of stuff the Chenbot should ask about in the exit interview.  Ask the guy on national TV why he used a spooge rag to wipe dishes dry.

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

an I just say, while I do love Kevin's shit talk, it's not lost on me that he's super extra about it for the women. Sigh. When will BB cast a man that isn't at least low-key sexist?

I'm reading that after Raven gave Matt a handjob he used a towel to wipes his stomach and then used that same towel to do dishes and clean the counters. I am legit nauseous. Like I have no words. Why are these people this filthy? Are they like this in their real lives or does BB make you into a disgusting person?

I just can't. Why does this seem to happen every year? I really hope production will make him put the towel away, That's beyond gross. 

I agree that Kevin is off sometimes, but he's about the only one I find entertaining lately. His going off about Raven was pretty hilarious.

• Love 2
(edited)

Mark is the only one I heard who wants to win HOH, everyone else plans to throw it.  I thought Christmas would go for it, but I am not sure.  

Paul thinks HOH is going to be an A/B question and answer comp.  He is devising a way to signal each other to insure both A and B are covered in the event the question is difficult.   Josh has been counting apples, oh what I would give to see him win it.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

I read that too and I don't believe this happened.  He probably used a different dish towel for both jobs and they are the same color/stripe (pun intended). 

I hate to break it to you, but he really used the same towel.  I just went back and watched.  He is picking at and wiping at his stomach and most definitely uses the same pink and white striped towel to continue drying the dishes and wiping the counter tops.  There was also a 2nd towel (a green one) in the bathroom that he used to wipe his stomach and then threw it on the couch in the bathroom for any unsuspecting person to maybe use to dry their hands.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

I hate to break it to you, but he really used the same towel.  I just went back and watched.  He is picking at and wiping at his stomach and most definitely uses the same pink and white striped towel to continue drying the dishes and wiping the counter tops.  There was also a 2nd towel (a green one) in the bathroom that he used to wipe his stomach and then threw it on the couch in the bathroom for any unsuspecting person to maybe use to dry their hands.

He really is that oblivious to the world around him.  wow  

• Love 1

Aaaaaaand that ends my Matt crush!  It is bad enough that he's wasting jizz on a DYING woman, but to dry dishes/wipe the counter tops with it?  Ewwwwwwwwww!!

The clean freak in me would have reamed him a new asshole if I had witnessed that.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, zorak said:

My favorite part is- right after Matt got up and left the room- Elena walked in and Christmas asked her what time it was. Clearly the poor thing had been awake through it all. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

one of the nurses (thank whatever god you worship for this woman) realized something wasn't right because they got all his medical records from all these different places and as she was reviewing. They tested him for all these ailments he alledgedly had- he had NOT ONE. The reason for his out control mood swings was because of the mixture of all the medications he was on.

And that is why nursing is a profession, unique and separate from medical doctors! Love hearing about nurses that rock at their jobs.

• Love 8

After Matt folded the towel and left it on the counter top, the camera zoomed in on the towel.  And as Matt was walking back to the bedroom, the camera zoomed in right on Raven's smiling face on the memory wall.  The camera guys know what's up but I doubt anything will be done about the nasty towel situation.

• Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

After Matt folded the towel and left it on the counter top, the camera zoomed in on the towel...... camera zoomed in right on Raven's smiling face on the memory wall. 

I love their attention to detail. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Towelgate update:  The pink towel continues to sit neatly folded up on the part of the counter that is closest to the sliding door.  I'm wondering how long it will sit there and how long until someone else unknowingly uses it.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
Also, can I just say, while I do love Kevin's shit talk, it's not lost on me that he's super extra about it for the women. Sigh. When will BB cast a man that isn't at least low-key sexist?

Never. It'll never happen. I swear, it's part of the questionnaire during the casting process.  If you don't ping a 4 on a 10 scale of how much you hate or disrespect women, you won't get on the show. (The women's question is, of course, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you sacrifice for a penis?"). 

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would say that he should use a sock, like every other self respecting man child, but I've seen what the bottom of his socks look like on the feeds. White socks, damned near black bottoms (and he put them back on after a shower). I mean, the guy only owns two shirts. I don't know why I'm surprised. 

I'm so grossed out.

38 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Aaaaaaand that ends my Matt crush!  It is bad enough that he's wasting jizz on a DYING woman, but to dry dishes/wipe the counter tops with it?  Ewwwwwwwwww!!

The clean freak in me would have reamed him a new asshole if I had witnessed that.

Aaand now I'm laughing. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I'm very curious though why CBS isn't featuring more of Raven's condition on the broadcasts. That's about all the interest she has to offer.

I also find it interesting that Raven's crusade to dance with Ellen Degeneres didn't get her on the show.  Seems like it would have been a good human interest thing.  Unless the Ellen show looked at it and smelled fake scam.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, watch2much said:

I also find it interesting that Raven's crusade to dance with Ellen Degeneres didn't get her on the show.  Seems like it would have been a good human interest thing.  Unless the Ellen show looked at it and smelled fake scam.

Her team does their job in researching all who need or want money.  She must get requests everyday by the bushel.  A quick google search brings up the horror that is Raven's mother.  

• Love 3
(edited)
16 minutes ago, watch2much said:

I'm sure the production staff at Ellen gets a gazillion skam efforts and know how to spot them and shoot them down . Unlike a certain casting staff that I could mention .

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You guys, I've fallen down the rabbit hole of Raven discussion on reddit. Please send help. 

Or popcorn and whiskey. I'd probably prefer that.

If you find out how epidurals get put in backwards, please let us know.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You guys, I've fallen down the rabbit hole of Raven discussion on reddit. Please send help. 

giphy.gif

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Reddit is a dangerous hole- I fall down it quite often.....

...goes off to see what the Raven discussion is about on Reddit...

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

Reddit is a dangerous hole- I fall down it quite often.....

...goes off to see what the Raven discussion is about on Reddit...

Seriously. Call a friend first and have them call you back in four hours for a welfare check. I've got so many tabs open googling stuff while reading, I may never come back. There doesn't seem to be a bottom to this. 

I'll miss you all. I rewrote the will I had when I was fourteen to include my favourite posters. You can have all my love clicks and popcorn stash when I'm gone. It was nice knowing and snarking with you all. (I'm taking the whiskey with me, though. I love you all, just not that much.)

• Love 15

Cody and Jess discussing how to discuss the hex w/ HG moving forward since production didn't like how she told Kevin yesterday #bb19

Interesting tid bit I missed.

Just now, wings707 said:

Interesting tid bit I missed.

Yeah, I saw that. Good to know production isn't letting her just lie like she did with Kevin, as that seemed like she was totally using production as a strategy. They didn't actively punish her, either, though, which is also good. 

• Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I saw that. Good to know production isn't letting her just lie like she did with Kevin, as that seemed like she was totally using production as a strategy. They didn't actively punish her, either, though, which is also good. 

I remember now.  They told her not to use the hex for strategy. 

Just now, wings707 said:

I remember now.  They told her not to use the hex for strategy. 

Exactly. I was afraid that they'd blow up her spot, but it looks like they're just telling her not to do it again. I think that's the right way to handle it. 

• Love 2

I am so beyond disgusted with Matt and the towel. Who the hell does that???

Maybe Raven's disease isn't being focused on the episodes much because production realized that it might not be as it seems when they first got her for the show, so they don't want to misrepresent the disease? I don't know, just a thought.

And they way Matt is treating Raven reminds me of how Paulie treated the lady from his season (can't recall her name). Was so mean to her and then kept coming back for sex.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, funandfitpt said:

And they way Matt is treating Raven reminds me of how Paulie treated the lady from his season (can't recall her name). Was so mean to her and then kept coming back for sex.

The woman was Zakiyah.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, funandfitpt said:

Maybe Raven's disease isn't being focused on the episodes much because production realized that it might not be as it seems when they first got her for the show, so they don't want to misrepresent the disease? I don't know, just a thought.

This is not 'make a wish' and that is exactly why they are not making a big deal about Raven.  

Elena treats Mark poorly, Matt treats Raven just fine.  He has teased twice that I have seen, about her dramatics.   

Kevin, Ramses, Jason, Alex and Matt were all talking in the wave room - having fun - mostly making fun of Jason.

Raven comes in.  shortly after Alex and Kevin leave and now it's pretty quiet. 

Has BB given up on the no napping rule? 

9 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I'm very curious though why CBS isn't featuring more of Raven's condition on the broadcasts. That's about all the interest she has to offer.

I think CBS does not feature more of Raven's condition for many reasons.

First, I think they allowed her to explain the condition which is all they could do without crossing a line to appear as if they are helping her to raise money which may be contrary to the protocol of the content of the show. 

Second, if they show how excessive she is with regard to discussing her condition they could be seen in a light of holding her up for ridicule which could motivate her mother to initiate a lawsuit. 

So they walk a thin line and err on the side of caution. 

7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I wouldn't even compared Matt to Paulie... from what I can tell Matt is a nice guy, just pretty immature for being in his 30s.  Paulie was a loud and proud douche bag. 

I thought I'd read he'd said a lot of nasty things about Raven. I agree, Paulie was a douche bag.

JEssica is asking Paul if he knew what the curse was when he received his temptation.  He says no.  Hes explaining it to her now.

I have no idea how this conversation started.  They are in the storage room together.

3 minutes ago, funandfitpt said:

I thought I'd read he'd said a lot of nasty things about Raven. I agree, Paulie was a douche bag.

Well I suppose if you consider him calling her the devil, mean....... lol

But honestly I have no idea in what context that was.  He just kinda seems like he's 'just there' and doesn't do a whole lot or talk a whole lot.  And he likes Ramses a lot which might just make him a saint.

Paul asked Jessica if she got the temptation.  She says no. 

She asked who he thinks has it.  He says he doesn't know but he used to think it was her. 

Jessica asked Paul how he's voting. He said he's voting out Josh, but he looked totally squirrelly. And then he claimed Ramses has been acting sketchy. Obviously setting the stage for the vote flip. She cannot possibly be falling for his lies, can she?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Jessica asked Paul how he's voting. He said he's voting out Josh, but he looked totally squirrelly. And then he claimed Ramses has been acting sketchy. Obviously setting the stage for the vote flip. She cannot possibly be falling for his lies, can she?

He was totally setting up justification for switching to voting to evict Ramses.  I love how she alluded to the fact that in her mind people (Paul) should do what she wants because she could have done some different stuff regarding the noms (put Paul up).  She wants Paul to let her know if something is changing regarding this vote.  Good luck with that!  She said she would feel guilty if Ramses went home this week.  Well, she should not have put him on the block then.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, gunderda said:

But honestly I have no idea in what context that was.  He just kinda seems like he's 'just there' and doesn't do a whole lot or talk a whole lot.  And he likes Ramses a lot which might just make him a saint.

That's how it always is.  There's some guy everyone thinks is just nice and quiet, and next thing you know, he's been wiping his manly essence all over the dinnerware.  Gotta watch out for the nice, quiet ones.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think Josh is in a heap load of trouble. Jess has been telling him that Josh told her that Paul directed his behavior at the first veto meeting. That Paul told her to  go off on them.

That he he says he is being directed. 

This may make Paul change  everything !! He has a day to change Ramese to one of his boys and vote out Josh.  His mind has to be reeling. He has told Josh to not blow up any of there games or else.

Edited by missyb
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

I'm sure the production staff at Ellen gets a gazillion skam efforts and know how to spot them and shoot them down . Unlike a certain casting Kassting staff that I could mention .

Fixed that for ya.

13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

CBS is not showing Raven's diseases on the show because it has NOTHING to do with the game.  It is that simple.  

The show did spare a few minutes to mention/discuss Raven's gastroperesis - which I expect was due to the preceding episode, which featured the Wall comp.  Raven's gastric stimulator was very visible during that comp, and CBS probably got a lot of what's-up-with-that-girl's-stomach calls.

• Love 1
(edited)

Elena was just having some freak out yet again about the kitchen and cleanliness.  I know she's talked about her kitchen issues before.  It looks like she's trying to wash some dishes.  She used some paper towels to dry them.  If only she knew about what had been used to dry the ones that Matt washed.  And for the record, the spooge towel is still sitting where Matt last left it on the counter.

She just said, "Everything smells.  And I don't know where these sponges have been!"  Girl, if you only knew where that pink towel has been.  Matt is in the kitchen laughing about Mark egging her on. 

Edited by zorak