Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Depending on who wins the next HOH, will Jessica drop Cody and move on to the next one with power? 

Sorry to hear about Megan.  I liked her, the rest of the house apparently didn't  :)

• Love 3

I have to assume that more happened behind the scenes than just Megan's lies being blown up and her deciding to leave. I don't want to think that she's THAT crazy to quit at the first sign of trouble for her game. 

In other news, I just read that Elena is playing Mark hard, and he's falling for it. Girl seems to be teasing him, and then playing hot and cold, ending with her sleeping with Paul/Christmas instead of him. From what I've read, it sounds very cold, but if he's falling for it, then it's on him. I do feel a twinge of sympathy, and it could end up blowing up in Elena's face later, but the times I've seen the girls getting played by the guys makes it a little satisfying here. But it does have me keeping an eye on Elena for the rest of the season, and not necessarily in a good way.

Good thing Dominique tried to warn Mark about slowing down with Elena. If he doesn't listen to those warnings, then it's on him. 

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, wings707 said:

Paul is a breath of fresh air in this place.  Never expected to say that!  

He was in the beginning last season, too, but it all went to shit.

13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

In other news, I just read that Elena is playing Mark hard, and he's falling for it. Girl seems to be teasing him, and then playing hot and cold, ending with her sleeping with Paul/Christmas instead of him. From what I've read, it sounds very cold, but if he's falling for it, then it's on him.

I love this lol. Play him, girl! 

I was supposed to go out of town shopping today but I'm not going to be able to so I will actually get to watch the first full days of feeds. I'm pumped. Based on what I'm reading from last night it sounds like it might be fun.

I'm not able to switch cameras on the feeds. I see the message about clearing your cache, but I did that and it's still not working. Dammit!

Edited by peachmangosteen

I guess I'm back for another summer of masochism. 

I haven't really gotten a good feel for anyone yet, but I'm really sad that Megan turned out to be a bust. I really wanted to like and root for her alliance of weirdo outcasts, but it seems like they were doomed for failure from the very start.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was supposed to go out of town shopping today but I'm not going to be able to so I will actually get to watch the first full days of feeds. I'm pumped. Based on what I'm reading from last night it sounds like it might be fun.

Nice!

I'm opting to not tune in to the feeds all day unless something interesting is happening. I'm running errands in a bit, watching a podcast, and then playing video games, so I probably won't be turning on the feeds until later this evening, unless some big fight is happening or something really good is taking place.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So Ramses got the temptation but I can find little about it this morning other than what was said here.  Something vague about a curse. 

Wait, he got the temptation or he is somehow part of the consequence of the temptation? I'm confused on this whole thing.

Do we know when exactly Megan self-evicted?

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, he got the temptation or he is somehow part of the consequence of the temptation? I'm confused on this whole thing/

Do we know when exactly Megan self-evicted?

It's not clear, but he definitely has the consequence for the temptation. Nothing's been said on who has the temptation, but we might hear about them talking about it today.

It's unclear when Megan self evicted. My best guess is that it happened in the last couple of days. Probably not yesterday, but maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. They'll probably make more mention of it today. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently, according to Reddit (my source of info now), she said that Jessica used the word "panda" to describe Alex and accused Jessica of being racist. I guess they were all lies and got caught and then left.

Assuming this is true, and context is indeed important, I'm fine with her leaving. Good riddance honestly.

• Love 3

Oh, I can believe Alex is dumb.

Wasn't a fan as soon as she told Cody to "eat shit" in the safety competition on Wednesday.  Why the hell would you say it out loud to someone that early in the game?!  I laughed so hard when he won HOH, not because I like him, but because he got the power and now she's going to eat her word, or "shit" if you would.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Have we seen the HN room yet?

Yeah. It's actually now the old London room...for some reason. It's a room filled with (fake) spikes on the walls and as the bed. I guess a type of torture dungeon chamber. 

ETA: I think it's the old London room. I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the location, but the layout looks like London.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Slider said:

Wasn't a fan as soon as she told Cody to "eat shit" in the safety competition on Wednesday.  Why the hell would you say it out loud to someone that early in the game?!  I laughed so hard when he won HOH, not because I like him, but because he got the power and now she's going to eat her word, or "shit" if you would.

Yeah Alex was dead as a player the minute she yelled that at Cody, IMHO.  Why would she do that?!?   Yeah the guy is a bit intense and well crazy but anyone who has watched this show should know, never, ever poke the alpha male during the first week and make him notice you in a negative way, especially an ex-military guy like Cody. 

• Love 1
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I haven't really gotten a good feel for anyone yet, but I'm really sad that Megan turned out to be a bust. I really wanted to like and root for her alliance of weirdo outcasts, but it seems like they were doomed for failure from the very start.

Megan turned out to be very different to how she originally sold herself.

Nothing wrong with weird or different, but for an alliance to have a chance, you have to have smart, strong, strategic competitors - not a team of loose cannons who were going to self-implode - like Megan.

Edited by twilightzone
43 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Assuming this is true, and context is indeed important, I'm fine with her leaving. Good riddance honestly.

From what I've read and maybe I misunderstood but Alex was also apparently wearing a black and white bathing suit at the time.  And she seemed to think that if "panda" was used it may have just been a reference to that.  It will be interesting to see how this is shown on tv.  One of these two is going to look really bad.  My guess is Megan screwed up and realized it and decided to leave before she dug her hole any deeper.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Good thing Dominique tried to warn Mark about slowing down with Elena. If he doesn't listen to those warnings, then it's on him. 

I watched that conversation this morning, before heading to work and yeah, if Mark doesn't distance himself from Elena after Dom basically told him he was being played, then that's all on him.  He did say he is "bored" and thats why he has gravitated to Elena and her boobs but I think he just wants to keep up with Bros Cody & Matt who have their snuggle/showmance going already.   He'd be soooooooo much better just sticking with Dom and their friendship.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MV007 said:

One of these two is going to look really bad.  My guess is Megan screwed up and realized it and decided to leave before she dug her hole any deeper.

Agreed and with Megan being gone,  I'm not expecting them to be overly generous with her edit. 

1 hour ago, MV007 said:

It would be fantastic to see a girl play a guy.  I don't believe it yet though.

I know it sounds good but think Alison from way back in season four, and well probably best not to think about it. Lol 

14 minutes ago, MV007 said:

From what I've read and maybe I misunderstood but Alex was also apparently wearing a black and white bathing suit at the time.  And she seemed to think that if "panda" was used it may have just been a reference to that.  It will be interesting to see how this is shown on tv.  One of these two is going to look really bad.  My guess is Megan screwed up and realized it and decided to leave before she dug her hole any deeper.

I don't think much of this, if any, will make the Sunday show.

There will be mention of Megan leaving, of course, but no details.  I agree that Megan was basically embarrassed that she presented herself in a terrible light and just could not face it.  She knew she was going to be evicted anyway so she decided to take control of her departure.  Easy to believe she got caught in a lie. 

Cody is watching Paul play a good social game and sees everyone falling under his happy go lucky spell.   I would not be surprised to see Cody back door him.  As much as I want to see the morons (Josh, Alex, Jillian) go, I am all for that. 

• Love 1

I'm trying to catch up on the feeds from last night and piece together some stuff. Josh and Jillian really seem to have it out for Dominique but I haven't quite figured out why they're specifically mad with her.

4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I'm trying to catch up on the feeds from last night and piece together some stuff. Josh and Jillian really seem to have it out for Dominique but I haven't quite figured out why they're specifically mad with her.

I can't find more on that either.  Josh and Jillian are challenged in the IQ department.  From here on I am just going to say stupid for the sake of verbal shorthand.  

One of the strongest bonds between 2 people is a shared enemy.  I think they have decided to hate her because she is smart, not their equal and has nothing to do with them.  Josh, Jillian and Alex are the outcasts so they hate the cool kids.  I think it is that simple. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Also, not sure how I feel about Jessica getting into a showmance with Cody.  On one hand, she mentioned in the DR that she is attracted to him (which is good) plus he is a proven comp beast and will be a good meat shield for her.  On the other hand, all of the straight, single men were drooling over her and Jessica clearly knows how to manage these types of situations.   I was hoping that she would play the field for a couple HoH's before hitching her wagon to one.

I'd wait and reserve judgment until we see who/what happens with the *second* HoH....  :>

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently, according to Reddit (my source of info now), [Megan] said that Jessica used the word "panda" to describe Alex and accused Jessica of being racist. I guess they were all lies and got caught and then left. Alex is now the target

One thing I'm not getting - how is it that Alex is now OTB next to Jillian?  Did Cody simply get an extra replacement pick since PoV hadn't been played yet?

Instead of fish there's cats in cages and one kitten playing around. I wish they'd let all the cats out to play around. Maybe there will be a kitten challenge.

I see, they're from a shelter. That kitten is going nuts.

4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

One thing I'm not getting - how is it that Alex is now OTB next to Jillian?  Did Cody simply get an extra replacement pick since PoV hadn't been played yet?

Yes.  Some think they may bring Cameron back.  If so they are madly doing an edit for Sunday's show.  

Well unbelievably for once big brother has delivered on the promise "expect the unexpected". 

If you had asked me to bet on which of Josh or Megan would DOR, I would not in 1 million years  have thought Josh (crying for his mommy after 24 hours) would out last Megan (military interrogator)

• Love 7

Bring Cameron back! If they are going to let Paul stay an extra 3 weeks they should throw Cameron a bone, too. Of course, they'll probably do a buy back later in the season and the head count won't matter anyway.

• Love 1
Just now, ByaNose said:

Bring Cameron back! If they are going to let Paul stay an extra 3 weeks they should throw Cameron a bone, too. Of course, they'll probably do a buy back later in the season and the head count won't matter anyway.

What do you mean "going to let Paul stay and extra 3 weeks?"

Just now, wings707 said:

What do you mean "going to let Paul stay and extra 3 weeks?"

I suspect operating under the assumption the fix was already in for Paul to collect the Amulet of Covered Assdom.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

The kittens are definitely a step up from the fish.  And half the houseguests, quite frankly. 

Give it a few weeks and you will be saying, here is the orange cat again!  Can't they get new footage?  

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

I suspect operating under the assumption the fix was already in for Paul to collect the Amulet of Covered Assdom.

***bangs head on desk*** of course

• Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Yeah, that's the rumor true or not true. LOL!! I'm still not sure how they could just give him that. Is everyone going into the Temptation Room at the same time?

Edited by ByaNose
40 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Veto selection now maybe.  This year the trivia screen is a live feed of a kitten that needs to be adopted!!!

Oh my god, kitten. Well, this season has drastically improved by the mere sight of kittens (for me).

I'm taking one for the team and watching the HOH feed. It seems like Matt was picked.

Jason was picked, because Paul's talking about convincing him not to use it. And if Raven was picked, there are your six.

ETA: Damnit! I told myself I wouldn't turn on the feeds, but the mere mention of kittens made me turn it on.

I'm out for the next couple of hours, and I assume the veto will happening when I come back.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm taking one for the team and watching the HOH feed.

I'm watching it, too. So far I'm not endeared by anyone there. And Paul is annoying because he's just emulating the person in power like he always does and it's Cody so ew.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder what this curse is they're talking about in Cam 4? Paul and Cody.

It's something to do with Ramses and possibly talking a temptation or maybe him winning the Amulet and then the curse is the consequence. We don't really know.

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

It's something to do with Ramses and possibly talking a temptation or maybe him winning the Amulet and then the curse is the consequence. We don't really know.

From previous discussion I gather that someone else got the Amulet, but Ramses got hit with the Consequence - which is (a) some kind of "curse", and (b) not only affects Ramses but anybody else with whom he has contact for some period of time.

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

They were talking about it in reference to one of the women, too.

Yea, Alex. I think earlier there was talk of Ramses being able to infect others with it.

Just now, Nashville said:

From previous discussion I gather that someone else got the Amulet, but Ramses got hit with the Consequence - which is (a) some kind of "curse", and (b) not only affects Ramses but anybody else with whom he has contact for some period of time.

This is what I think too, but I don't believe it's confirmed. And there are people who believe Ramses got the Amulet.