Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E240: Reunion Part 4

• Start Topic

WOW! Best Reunion eva! And no one got assaulted. I didn't pay much attention to the season but waited on the last part of the reunion. I've spent the whole day in this thread. Look at your mailboxes! All has been said. Phadrea boiled her own fucking bunny. One less job. Her boys are adorable but I would never look at the show again if she returned. 

*Can't stand up* 

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Turtle Time, Vicki taking a football to the head, FAMILY VAAAAAAN!, Big Poppa era Kim (and Nene), poor DeShawn Snow's fundraiser, Quinn/Roxy, Cat Crap Condo...and so many more.

39 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

Standing in the parking lot of a GM dealership screaming "Thank you Big Poppa" on speakerphone!

You beat me to it @sunsheyen, but also: Kim eating pizza while having fat "lasered" off of her, Kim changing in a gas station parking lot fom one skanky outfit into a skankier one, Nene being denied entrance into Sheree's party, Kenya yelling "hold on to ya weaves" as she drove the speed boat.

• Love 7

Y'all, please remember to snark the show and not each other. Everyone is allowed to have their opinions and they don't have to prove why they have them or show any receipts and it's not ok to ask to see the receipts. Period. Additionally, if someone is calling you out please report it and don't engage. Finally, remember you are allowed to put posters on ignore. If you need info on how to do it here's the instructions:

1.Go to the top of your screen and click on the little head icon.
2.Click on "Ignored Users".
3.Type in the annoying person's name.
4.Click the little boxes underneath that give you options on what to ignore.
5.Click "Add User"

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Watermelon said:

I STILL LIKE PORSHA!  

And yes, I know exactly who you're referring to, and I know it aint me lol.

But for real, I don't mind stupid people, so I was into her earlier season behavior of knowing they were trying to engage her and working around it.  I hate that she decided to go so hard on Kandi, but I give her major leeway, because I hate Kandi. It's not rational, I can't help it, and I want her, her awful mother, and rude ass aunts to go away lol.

Lol, I still like Porsha too.

I haven't really posted on this season because I wasn't watching faithfully. I did come on here to read though.   I didn't like this season at all.

I think the poster you all are referring to posted a while back that she was disappointed in Phaedra and Porsha and the rumors and probably wouldn't finish watching the season.  If it's who I think it is.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Happytobehere said:

I don't understand the Khandi was not a good friend to Porsha claims.  As has been pointed out more than once, Khandi was going through a lot in her own life during this time and there is no indication that Phaedra gave he even the slightest of thoughts.  Endin a marriage to a guy you were clearly using from jump and had moved on from does not compare to Khandi's situation. Phaedra' inability to see this and be there for Khandi during her time of need just reinforces the belief that I an apparently others have that Phaedra is a sociopath.

Apollo must be loving Phaedra's downfall.

I didn't get it either, but I never had a big problem with Kandi (no love, no hate. Just meh) and felt that Phaedra was shady as fuck (and incredibly sexist to boot). But, I can see where people felt the opposite. I could debate it, but see the other side.  Didn't agree, but whatever.

After this reunion? Nope. I have to question anyone who doesn't see Phaedra as full of shit. I don't believe anything she says. She says Kandi wasn't a good friend? Liar. 

• Love 9
On 5/8/2017 at 10:10 AM, drivethroo said:

KENYA is at the root of the Kandi/Phaedra bust-up (IMO) because after Apollo admitted that he made it all up on Kenya, Kandi told Phaedra they were wrong for spreading those lies on Kenya and they needed to apologize to Kenya for lying on her.  I think that was a severe betrayal in Phaedra's mind and she never got over it.  Then it just escalated with Apollo, Chocolate, etc.

Kandi may have seen how easily and naturally Phaedra lied on Kenya & kept the lie going and may have started distancing herself from Phaedra because of that.

giphy.gif

On 5/8/2017 at 10:31 AM, drivethroo said:

Phaedra has lied about her due date, taken payments in cash in the parking lot, complimented strippers on their shave-ups, twerked with her booty meat hanging all out around other women's husbands, lied on Kenya, been accused of sleeping with Apollo on an air mattress in the projects with the ankle bracelet on (fresh out of prison), been accused of being the Head Doctor, undergone a nasty divorce from a convicted felon but THIS is what makes her parents say "Baby, you need to leave the show?" 

tenor.gif

11 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ok look look look, I'mma start you off:   my take on this week's episode...... 

9 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

LMAO!  I wasn't gonna name names...I've already admitted to straight up scrolling right over those posts when I see those 6 words as the introduction.  But I was looking forward to the rebuttal of what, when, how, and why none of this was Frick & Frack's fault/doing.  

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

3. Sheree trying real hard to squeeze out some tears after leaning over to place herself in the camera frame...erhm, I meant to console/hug Porsha

giphy.gif

@ZaldamoWilder - 'cause you give so very much more than you take, a little something extra:

giphy.gif

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Negritude said:

I started liking Brandon after he stood up for Kenya when Christopher Wiliams was charging her at Nene's pajama jammy jam. Its unfortunate he doesn't swing that way because I think he and Kenya are soulmates lol.

No lie, Christopher Williams and Al. B. Sure are used so often/interchangeably as light-skinneded shorthand, I seriously had to stop for a minute and realize, oh damn, yeah, she really DOES mean Christopher Williams, he was on the show for a hot minute, bahahahaha...  

• Love 9
On 5/8/2017 at 10:40 AM, byrd said:

I did not understand why she kept saying 'REPEATED?? Phaedra, you straight up lied girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because she still thought that as long as she "denied, denied, denied," people would be convinced. She's gotten away with her BS for so long she doesn't think there will come a day that people will see her as she is.

• Love 7
On 5/8/2017 at 11:43 AM, LIMOM said:

Besides shaking her ass in lingerie, Mizz Parks Esq is feeling just fine...

IMG_0168.PNG

That's right, gurl, keep frontin'. Obviously there are still a few people out there dumber and more blindly loyal than Porsha...  

But not many.

• Love 3
On 5/8/2017 at 7:44 PM, ElsbethTascioni said:

I love how she's passing it off with "what happens is meant to happen", umm no, you made shit up to ruin someone's life. Pretty sure that wasn't "meant" to happen. I also gotta love this BS from her

“I really want to show that you can be well-educated, you can be a professional and you can solve conflicts without being ratchet,” she said. “You can be a lady, you can have dignity in your dealings — whether it be personal or professional."

Who does she think she's kidding? She's the very embodiment of the ratchet she described in that interview!

Said Phaedra, "I think sometimes as black women, we’re stereotyped in categories of being overly sexualized, of being the aggressive black woman and of being this ratchet sort of character that doesn’t know how to behave herself... I want people to know that there is definitely a real kind of black woman who conducts herself in a certain way,” Parks added. “She’s not out here screaming and cursing and acting crazy. She does things differently, and people love her for it.”

Just because she can show up on another day acting all prim and proper after having practically eviscerated a former friend with her dissembling, doesn't make her a lady. It just shows she can pretend to be one when she chooses. And her parading around in revealing clothes, bringing around Ridiculous, and all that other raunchy behavior she indulges in isn't overly sexualized? And she's not aggressive? Please.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Kandi will get the soft edit next season.

I think, just my opinion, that this whole thing with Phaedra will not be spoken of ever again. They'll restart and it will be business as usual as if Phaedra never existed.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I think, just my opinion, that this whole thing with Phaedra will not be spoken of ever again. They'll restart and it will be business as usual as if Phaedra never existed.

I think this Cadillac Kim woman, who Phaedra apparently has write her "jokes" for the Reunion will keep Phaedra on the lips of the other women for a long time.  Cadillac Kim hates Kandi and Todd, she gave an example of some of her jokes.  Not really funny, pretty base for this good Christian woman. 

It sounds to me this woman is more into helping Porsha and has kicked Phaedra to the curb,  If this vlogging, she can't possibly be all that successful.  I didn't really see Kandi "turning her daughter out", there must be some real jealousy over whose kids get are time and whose don't. 

According to this woman Phaedra and Porsha have not spoken since the Reunion.

• Love 1

I actually watch Dish Nation and Porsha did say that she and Phaedra have not spoken.  She says Phaedra has reached out but she hasn't taken her calls.  Porsha also said she is going to leave the relationship with Kandi right where it is.  I took that to mean she wasn't going to reach out.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think this Cadillac Kim woman, who Phaedra apparently has write her "jokes" for the Reunion will keep Phaedra on the lips of the other women for a long time.  Cadillac Kim hates Kandi and Todd, she gave an example of some of her jokes.  Not really funny, pretty base for this good Christian woman. 

It sounds to me this woman is more into helping Porsha and has kicked Phaedra to the curb,  If this vlogging, she can't possibly be all that successful.  I didn't really see Kandi "turning her daughter out", there must be some real jealousy over whose kids get are time and whose don't. 

According to this woman Phaedra and Porsha have not spoken since the Reunion.

Ummm, this vlogger says not to trust Phaedra but then puts out the garbage/lies Phaedra told her about Kandi as gospel! Does she not think before she does these vlogs? LOL

9 minutes ago, lasandi said:

I actually watch Dish Nation and Porsha did say that she and Phaedra have not spoken.  She says Phaedra has reached out but she hasn't taken her calls.  Porsha also said she is going to leave the relationship with Kandi right where it is.  I took that to mean she wasn't going to reach out.

Maybe she means that she will allow Kandi to decide where their relationship goes instead of trying to force it. But, who knows? LOL

• Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, lasandi said:

Porsha probably should back away from Kandi for a while. She needs to sincerely apologize, admit her wrongdoing, not try and justify her actions, and then accept the fact that Kandi and Todd might not want to forgive her (either right then or ever). Then she needs to leave the situation alone.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, lasandi said:

Hmmm, I don't know if that is the wisest move for Porsha.  At some point she should listen to Kandi's interview and realize the door is open.  This has always been my issue with Porsha, she says the most foul things and then when she gets caught cries and apologizes and once the dust settles goes back to snooty Porsha.  I get that Porsha wants her life's events to be celebrated and can't conceptualize that she really can cause harm be it the dragging Kenya by the hair or this stupid drugging/raping accusation.  She is not the victim, it is the people she hurts who have been victimized by Porsha for Porsha's immediate benefit.  Sadly she once again admits as much next week that she can use any ammunition, true or false, if she wants to win.  I am not certain there is a remedy for Porsha's mindset.  Walking away from conflict is only one step in anger management.  Not creating these incredibly divisive situations and continuing character assassinations would be what she should be working on.

Kandi was pretty articulate when she broke down the reasons for Porsha should have questioned Phaedra's claims of the drug/rape scenario.  It just felt like Porsha was behind the eight ball, with her drunken proposition from three years ago.  Instead of making light of it, which she could have easily done and blamed it on booze, she goes for the insults. (It will never be okay in my book for women to hit back at each other with vaginal odor comments.  It is not shade or kiking it is just plain vile and indefensible.) Porsha keeps acting because something happened three years ago it didn't have anything to do with Phaedra's claimed Kandi told her the ridiculous story Porsha put out there.  Kandi and Phaedra have been off for a couple of years, why would Kandi offer a drug/rape comment to Phaedra?  I just think Porsha should have used some common sense and not used Phaedra's dirt on Kandi.  Let Phaedra do her own damn dirty work.

5 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Porsha probably should back away from Kandi for a while. She needs to sincerely apologize, admit her wrongdoing, not try an justify her actions, and then accept the fact that Kandi might not want to forgive her (either right then or ever). Then she needs to leave the situation alone.

If nothing else Porsha should apologize privately to try and fend off a lawsuit.  Only if Porsha is truly sorry for having hurt Todd and Kandi not because of how it made her look.  I agree that Kandi and Todd might not want to forgive her but they would probably accept an apology from her.  I would not expect them to celebrate Porsha's life.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, lasandi said:

Porsha also said she is going to leave the relationship with Kandi right where it is.  I took that to mean she wasn't going to reach out.

I mean, what else can she do? Reach out for what? Cease, desist and sit down.  You happily took part in a scheme to slander Kandi and imply she's Bill Cosby'ing people out here.  Sit down, be quiet.

29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Maybe she means that she will allow Kandi to decide where their relationship goes instead of trying to force it. But, who knows? LOL

That's the only thing Porsha CAN do. If it were not for this job, Kandi wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with her and rightfully so.

28 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Porsha probably should back away from Kandi for a while. She needs to sincerely apologize, admit her wrongdoing, not try and justify her actions, and then accept the fact that Kandi and Todd might not want to forgive her (either right then or ever). Then she needs to leave the situation alone.

Bingo.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It will never be okay in my book for women to hit back at each other with vaginal odor comments.  It is not shade or kiking it is just plain vile and indefensible.

What is it with Howives and that particular insult? First Brandi, now Porsha. I've heard women say some vile things to each other, maybe even said some nasty things in my younger fighting days, but never that. 

• Love 10

COOKSDELIGHT SAID:

Listening now - there's definitely nastiness towards Kandi and Todd, probably because she won't give her the time of day.  And I'm not taking anything she says "Phaedra told her" as gospel - I'm merely enjoying the revealing of how much shit Phaedra talks, and what type of stuff she puts out there.

Now, I *do* believe that Phaedra has actually said these things to this Kimberly person (not that it's true). Because knowing she could be sued by Phaedra for slander, she's putting it out there on video. You don't do that foolishness if you don't have the confirmation that she said it. 

Shady Phae-Phae. It could all been so different... 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

Oh god, that pickle! How could I have forgotten?

Nobody has forgotten all of that mess...I wish Andy would put together a montage of all the ridiculous stuff Phaedra had done on this show like the baby shower, the first birthday party with all the cakes, the babymoon where she schooled Apollo about some dessert, the sip and see, that stripper (who could service himself), her taking money in the parking lot from a felon, etc...just to show how classy she was (not).  I honestly think Apollo secretly was thrilled to go to jail just to get away from all that crap.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Porsha probably should back away from Kandi for a while

Because if she doesn't....

55 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

If nothing else Porsha should apologize privately to try and fend off a lawsuit. 

Kandi will sue whoever she thinks was actively involved in pushing the story to the public. Phaedra, Porsha, anyone else better beware.

• Love 4

Haha, so word "on the street" is that Phaedra's Mr Chocolate is non other than Jamal Bryant. RHOP's Gizelle's ex husband. Everyone at the reunion seemed to know that. 

Apparantly they have a moral's clause in their contract that forbids libel of any sort. Phaedra being an attorney should have not been so messy. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Ummm, this vlogger says not to trust Phaedra but then puts out the garbage/lies Phaedra told her about Kandi as gospel! Does she not think before she does these vlogs? LOL

The most interesting thing was the confirmation about the restaurant.  I have long thought there was animosity with most of the cast over Kandi getting the number of spin-offs she has and the inclusion of her extended and often times tawdry family. 

Let's face it Porsha has an uphill battle coming back.  Everyone including reported returnees Nene and Kim, are pretty down on Porsha.  Her only hope for having a friend would be if Shamea returned in an expanded role as a Real Housewife.  I did not realize until recently Shamea and Porsha parents were best friends. 

I don't see Kandi reaching out to Porsha or even Todd for that matter.  If I had to guess who might try and broker a peace it would be Cynthia, but I think she had more than her fill of Porsha this season and last.  From a career standpoint it would be such a game changer for Porsha, the journalist, to have to put herself in the sucking up position.  Porsha is that person who feels very entitled and has no issues with trading and now creating misery for others.  Porsha has a lot on the line a very expensive house she  furnished, expensive car and businesses that may just be vanity businesses at best.   She has to be very nervous over which direction her career path takes.  Tis may all come down to a pride goeth before the fall situation for Porsha.

I liken Porsha to Brandi, she came on fairly sympathetic, got way too confident and bitchy and now has imploded and has no one to blame but herself.  Porsha came into this season riding so high with her "Celebrity Apprentice" appearance and support from Kandi, there was just no reason for her to go down the path she chose.   

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The most interesting thing was the confirmation about the restaurant.  I have long thought there was animosity with most of the cast over Kandi getting the number of spin-offs she has and the inclusion of her extended and often times tawdry family. 

Let's face it Porsha has an uphill battle coming back.  Everyone including reported returnees Nene and Kim, are pretty down on Porsha.  Her only hope for having a friend would be if Shamea returned in an expanded role as a Real Housewife.  I did not realize until recently Shamea and Porsha parents were best friends. 

I don't see Kandi reaching out to Porsha or even Todd for that matter.  If I had to guess who might try and broker a peace it would be Cynthia, but I think she had more than her fill of Porsha this season and last.  From a career standpoint it would be such a game changer for Porsha, the journalist, to have to put herself in the sucking up position.  Porsha is that person who feels very entitled and has no issues with trading and now creating misery for others.  Porsha has a lot on the line a very expensive house she  furnished, expensive car and businesses that may just be vanity businesses at best.   She has to be very nervous over which direction her career path takes.  Tis may all come down to a pride goeth before the fall situation for Porsha.

I liken Porsha to Brandi, she came on fairly sympathetic, got way too confident and bitchy and now has imploded and has no one to blame but herself.  Porsha came into this season riding so high with her "Celebrity Apprentice" appearance and support from Kandi, there was just no reason for her to go down the path she chose.   

I am not surprised that Phaedra tried to kill Kandi's restaurant. As for Porsha/Kandi. IMO, Porsha needs to allow Kandi to make the first move, she apologized at the reunion and now she needs to back her words/apology up by giving Kandi space/time to decide what she wants.

I think Porsha is easily influenced by others, be they Nene (the rumor about the Kenya hair pull/take down) or Phaedra (the drug/kidnap lie) and will do as they recommend because they have more power than she does on the show. I have no doubts that Phaedra convinced her that Kenya/Kandi/Cynthia were in cahoots to get her kicked off the show and that only she had Porsha's best interest at heart. And while she fed Porsha lies about Kandi/Todd I think Phaedra set Porsha up to take the fall for her by undermining her to the others. I still hold out hope for Porsha.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, lasandi said:

I do too (don't judge me!) because say what you will #compellingwiggame.   I digress: 

2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I mean, what else can she do? Reach out for what? Cease, desist and sit down.  You happily took part in a scheme to slander Kandi and imply she's Bill Cosby'ing people out here.  Sit down, be quiet.

That's the only thing Porsha CAN do. If it were not for this job, Kandi wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with her and rightfully so.

Bingo.

You know what though girl?  She doesn't go far enough (for me).  Instead of: 

2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

If nothing else Porsha should apologize privately to try and fend off a lawsuit.  Only if Porsha is truly sorry for having hurt Todd and Kandi not because of how it made her look.  I agree that Kandi and Todd might not want to forgive her but they would probably accept an apology from her.  I would not expect them to celebrate Porsha's life.

in elaborating on their current relationship, she said you know how sometimes you're not really looking to rekindle a friendship with somebody?  I don't know that we were necessarily close like that enough to change where things stand right now but sometimes it's best to just leave things where they stand.   Which I wouldn't disagree with except it did look like they were becoming legit close at one time, but ok, mileage.  And: ya'll doesn't that sound as if their parting was mutual and organic not like imma fall back and give her space because I know what I did hurt her.  I promise sometimes Porsha can get me to fucks with her but when she's being dumb and proud? can't.   This was only punctuated by the irony that it was what she said almost verbatim seconds before in response to whether or not she could reconcile her friendship with Phaedra.  I don't know, we were cool and what she did really hurt me.  Bitch, hello???   

3 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

Hot off the presses ... the oft-mentioned Atlanta gossip vlogger Cadillac Kimberly, who was good friends with Phaedra before she did her dirty (notice a trend?). Suffice to say, it's Mad Day. I haven't even listened yet, grabbed it off Twitter. Supposed to be fire, tho :)

But Creonta seems to be holding up well ...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/08/phaedra-parks-lingerie-divorce/

Speaking of tragedies, I don't know if I would've admitted to being the author of Phay's reads-a-roni but she was entertaining, at a minimum.   Had me at:  it's her duty as an Israelite.  Amen?  took. out. 

Oh how the mighty have fallen.  Jamal Bryant is the least "clean" man she's ever gonna meet.   In and outta the pulpit, dick just a-swingin.  

@drivethroo before you ask the question - yes, yes I do want blood and more sweat....and real tears this time.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Haha, so word "on the street" is that Phaedra's Mr Chocolate is non other than Jamal Bryant. RHOP's Gizelle's ex husband. Everyone at the reunion seemed to know that. 

Apparantly they have a moral's clause in their contract that forbids libel of any sort. Phaedra being an attorney should have not been so messy. 

Well if that's true then Phaedra did what she wanted knowing she couldn't be sued.  Afterall Apollo lied on Kenya and no one is going to make me believe that Phaedra wasnt in on it too.  Nothing happened to either of them for trying to damage her reputation.  What Phaedra didn't count on was the utter wretchedness of her lie on Kandi would cost her her peach.  For that I say bravo to Bravo.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I am not surprised that Phaedra tried to kill Kandi's restaurant. As for Porsha/Kandi. IMO, Porsha needs to allow Kandi to make the first move, she apologized at the reunion and now she needs to back her words/apology up by giving Kandi space/time to decide what she wants.

I think Porsha is easily influenced by others, be they Nene (the rumor about the Kenya hair pull/take down) or Phaedra (the drug/kidnap lie) and will do as they recommend because they have more power than she does on the show. I have no doubts that Phaedra convinced her that Kenya/Kandi/Cynthia were in cahoots to get her kicked off the show and that only she had Porsha's best interest at heart. And while she fed Porsha lies about Kandi/Todd I think Phaedra set Porsha up to take the fall for her by undermining her to the others. I still hold out hope for Porsha.

Season 4 (RHOBH)  at the Reunion Brandi cried, apologized, explained her heart out to Ken and Lisa.  LVP did not approach Brandi with open arms accepting her back into her life.  That was up to Brandi, and when she tried she was met with, "I am not the friend you want me to be."  For Kandi to reach out I would find that gilding the lily.  Porsha is the one who wants to be forgiven and move on, Kandi is doing just fine.  Kandi has had most of her reputation returned and been portrayed as the victim (rightfully so) of ignorant Porsha and evil Phaedra.  Given Porsha's track record for not apologizing when she was dead wrong, I just think she is better served making an off camera move and then allow Kandi to tell the story.  Porsha may have some valid reasons for not approaching Kandi, the first being she may have been advised by counsel not to contact Kandi if there is a lawsuit pending and any retraction or public apology needs to be made in accordance with a slander defense or Porsha may be using an apology to Kandi as a bargaining chip to secure a contract for next season.   

Porsha has her own very healthy ego and shopping for the best influence isn't really a strong character trait.  Porsha has some tough choices does she save her sure thing, a job on Dish Nation, or go for broke and try and parlay a return to RHOA.  After this season I don't think the audience or the cast id going to tolerate two personalities.    

ETA:  I take back most of what I said about Porsha wanting to reach out to Kandi.  CNN is reporting Porsha isn't look for a friendship with Kandi and is struggling with forgiving Phaedra.  It seems Porsha is more focused on Phaedra than Kandi.  Dumbass.  http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/10/entertainment/porsha-williams-real-housewives-atlanta/

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

Oh god, that pickle! How could I have forgotten?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 5/9/2017 at 0:52 AM, sunsheyen said:

This is why people like Phaedra are dangerous; the lowest common denominator who will believe and perpetuate any lie, even when the liar confesses to spreading untruths. Despite Phaedra admitting she made it all up, people will still believe and spread the rumor that Kandi is a drugging rapist, or at the very least, cast aspersions on her character based on things that have been denounced explicitly, on television. 

as an aside, mentality like this is why we have 45. 

THIS^^^^^

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

ETA:  I take back most of what I said about Porsha wanting to reach out to Kandi.  CNN is reporting Porsha isn't look for a friendship with Kandi and is struggling with forgiving Phaedra.  It seems Porsha is more focused on Phaedra than Kandi.  Dumbass. 

Dumb as a bag of hair.

• Love 6
(edited)

Dumb as a bag of hair.

There is a joke in there somewhere about how Porsha should market her own wig and weave products...

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

For someone who claims to a hotshot lawyer, Pharisee Phaedra sure makes a lot of stupid mistakes!

• Love 3
On 5/7/2017 at 9:58 PM, Carolina Girl said:

I know aa Phaedra is the focus of the evening but this can't be said enough:

Shut. Up. Kenya.   

I agree!  She's been a total bitch since day 1.  I cannot stand Kenya.

4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Because if she doesn't....

Kandi will sue whoever she thinks was actively involved in pushing the story to the public. Phaedra, Porsha, anyone else better beware.

I don't think Kandi can sue another HW.

• Love 4

There is a morals clause that prohibits housewives from libeling each other. Phaedra forgot that little nugget, I guess.

Since Porsha wants to find a way to forgive Phaedra, something is starting to come out from behind the smoke. She was in on that whole thing with Phaedra from beginning to end. IMO

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, lasandi said:

Well if that's true then Phaedra did what she wanted knowing she couldn't be sued.  Afterall Apollo lied on Kenya and no one is going to make me believe that Phaedra wasnt in on it too.  Nothing happened to either of them for trying to damage her reputation.  What Phaedra didn't count on was the utter wretchedness of her lie on Kandi would cost her her peach.  For that I say bravo to Bravo.

Aside from the whistle blower couldn't Kandi file a separate complaint with the state bar? It isn't a lawsuit but it would hit Phadra hard.

I would think with all the divorce business and filing under false namea plus the other crap she's pulled it would be enough to yank her licence.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

I agree!  She's been a total bitch since day 1.  I cannot stand Kenya.

I don't think Kandi can sue another HW.

I believe the cannot sue another RH is a fallacy started by a certain RHNY and having not stood the test of time.  The provisions are in their contracts to protect Bravo, no one else.  The Phaedra accusation came out of thin air.  There is rarely a defense for that type of accusation.  Kandi has said she may not have the energy to pursue as she is fighting off the frivolous lawsuit of Johnnie.   

50 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Aside from the whistle blower couldn't Kandi file a separate complaint with the state bar? It isn't a lawsuit but it would hit Phadra hard.

I would think with all the divorce business and filing under false namea plus the other crap she's pulled it would be enough to yank her licence.

Of course the state bar will be taking a look at Shady Phaedra.  There has already been one complaint filed,   I would think the continual misrepresentation of judicial determinations should land Phaedra in hot water.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe the cannot sue another RH is a fallacy started by a certain RHNY and having not stood the test of time.  The provisions are in their contracts to protect Bravo, no one else.  The Phaedra accusation came out of thin air.  There is rarely a defense for that type of accusation.  Kandi has said she may not have the energy to pursue as she is fighting off the frivolous lawsuit of Johnnie.   

Of course the state bar will be taking a look at Shady Phaedra.  There has already been one complaint filed,   I would think the continual misrepresentation of judicial determinations should land Phaedra in hot water.

Yes, Alex was one of the HWs to say they are not allowed to sue each other but so has Simon (OC) and Brandi (BH), so I don't think this is a myth/fallacy.  Oh, Johnny the Greek has also said that that clause was in their contracts, which is why he pressed charges against J/C/J and dropped the threatened lawsuit and 1 other HW, Carole, has also said that she could not sue Aviva over ghostwritergate because of their contract. That said, that doesn't mean that Kandi can't try to sue Phaedra but she may lose her HW job if she does.

As for the complaint that was filed, I am not sure how much weight it will carry because it is about someone on a "docusoap reality TV show" and was written by someone that has never even met Phaedra. IMO, someone that lives in Ga and has dealt with her irl needs to file a complaint against her because I can see her spin this as "it was part of the show" to get out of any real risk of losing her law license. I am not defending Phaedra or trying to minimize what she did but I just don't see this going very far. What ever happens, it will be interesting to see this unfold. Maybe Todd will talk Apollo into spilling the beans on Phaedra if she was in fact part of his scam, their sons are being cared for by Phaedra's mom more than her according to reports.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

ETA:  I take back most of what I said about Porsha wanting to reach out to Kandi.  CNN is reporting Porsha isn't look for a friendship with Kandi and is struggling with forgiving Phaedra.  It seems Porsha is more focused on Phaedra than Kandi.  Dumbass.  http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/10/entertainment/porsha-williams-real-housewives-atlanta/

That's exactly how it was on tv.  Phaedra was more concerned about Porsha's feelings of betrayal than she was about the lie she told on Kandi and Todd.  But I took that to mean that she probably told Porsha way more crap and better to calm down Porsha so she don't reveal anything else.

BTW, why do any of us believe that Phaedra has any power to slow down Kandi getting licensing for her restaurant?  Why, because Phaedra said she did? Just like she said she won the case against Angela S. Almighty Phaedra. A legend in her own mind.   According to Bobby Brown, everytime she was his lawyer, his ass went to jail.

You know what Phaedra is never going to say out her mouth that she made up that rape lie.  She will continue to say someone told her and she repeated it.  She will never own it!

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

What about Todd can he sue?

he was also accused of being a rapist/creep.

He would have signed the same contract, they all do, even the FOHs like JTG (NJ) do! If you agree to appear on camera, you sign away your rights.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Alex was one of the HWs to say they are not allowed to sue each other but so has Simon (OC) and Brandi (BH), so I don't think this is a myth/fallacy.  Oh, Johnny the Greek has also said that that clause was in their contracts, which is why he pressed charges against J/C/J and dropped the threatened lawsuit and 1 other HW, Carole, has also said that she could not sue Aviva over ghostwritergate because of their contract. That said, that doesn't mean that Kandi can't try to sue Phaedra but she may lose her HW job if she does.

As for the complaint that was filed, I am not sure how much weight it will carry because it is about someone on a "docusoap reality TV show" and was written by someone that has never even met Phaedra. IMO, someone that lives in Ga and has dealt with her irl needs to file a complaint against her because I can see her spin this as "it was part of the show" to get out of any real risk of losing her law license. I am not defending Phaedra or trying to minimize what she did but I just don't see this going very far. What ever happens, it will be interesting to see this unfold. Maybe Todd will talk Apollo into spilling the beans on Phaedra if she was in fact part of his scam, their sons are being cared for by Phaedra's mom more than her according to reports.

Brandi is being sued so she detrimentally relied on the other geniuses representations she can't be sued  and lost her bid to have Joanna's complaint dismissed.  I am not sure why Simon would be suing, however he did win when his ex tried to get a court order to have their minor child(ren) appear on the show without his consent.  Carole makes the claim, but Aviva clearly stated who she received the information from regarding the ghost writer inquiry.  There are problems within the law making contracts on behalf of third parties.  Kandi has sued another RH before and she keeps coming back so I don't think she would be in fear of losing her job.  It may become part of her story line.

State bar associations are notoriously protective of both their members and the public.  Usually when one files a complaint they state what happened and how they are directly affected-they don't cite the various possible rule violations.  That is up to the bar association.  So I don't think the has much gravitas.  However, if a case is open there are a host of things Phaedra has done that are violations of the canons. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Brandi is being sued so she detrimentally relied on the other geniuses representations she can't be sued  and lost her bid to have Joanna's complaint dismissed.  I am not sure why Simon would be suing, however he did win when his ex tried to get a court order to have their minor child(ren) appear on the show without his consent.  Carole makes the claim, but Aviva clearly stated who she received the information from regarding the ghost writer inquiry.  There are problems within the law making contracts on behalf of third parties.  Kandi has sued another RH before and she keeps coming back so I don't think she would be in fear of losing her job.  It may become part of her story line.

State bar associations are notoriously protective of both their members and the public.  Usually when one files a complaint they state what happened and how they are directly affected-they don't cite the various possible rule violations.  That is up to the bar association.  So I don't think the has much gravitas.  However, if a case is open there are a host of things Phaedra has done that are violations of the canons. 

Joanna was able to sue Brandi because of 2 things. Joanna was no longer a HW when Brandi repeated her comment on WWHL the second time and Brandi kept tweeting it. Simon never said he want to sue anyone, just that he could not sue because of the contract. Carole was very clear, she could not sue because of her Bravo contract. As for Kandi suing Kim, she/Kim had a separate contract concerning that song, separate from the HW show and she lost!

Now, it is always possible that Kandi could sue/win against Phaedra but I do think that will cost her her Peach because it will set a precedence within the franchise that all of them are vulnerable to slander suits. Heck, Rinna just might have a few headed her way if that's the case! LOL I don't think she would win against Porsha though, Porsha was given the info from someone "she" trusted and she repeatedly questioned and then assured it was really said.

No matter what, it will be interesting to see what happens. If Kandi doesn't file against Phaedra, it may well be that she can't! LOL 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

There is a morals clause that prohibits housewives from libeling each other. Phaedra forgot that little nugget, I guess.

Since Porsha wants to find a way to forgive Phaedra, something is starting to come out from behind the smoke. She was in on that whole thing with Phaedra from beginning to end. IMO

I agree and disagree.

I think Porsha isn't quite as stupid as Phaedra thinks she is.  I think she knew what Phaedra's motives were and she was happy to spread the gossip because it would make her the center of attention.  I think Phaedra would go scorched Earth on Porsha if she had any idea that Porsha would set her up to be the "doggone villain"at the reunion.  Phaedra is not the type to take the blame if she didn't think that Porsha was her puppet.

I think the hatred of Kenya blinds everyone on the show from seeing clearly the way Porsha's personality changed after she gained a new level of celebrity for physically assaulting Kenya.  Porsha clearly started understanding that the worse she behaved the more attention and jobs she would get.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

This is exactly what she should do.  What she will do is deflect, become defensive and claim nothing is her fault because she doesn't have a brain.

Watch, porsha will make herself a victim in this, or she will try to claim Kenya did something worse so everyone should forget what porsha did.

• Love 9
(edited)
17 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Watch, porsha will make herself a victim in this, or she will try to claim Kenya did something worse so everyone should forget what porsha did.

30 minutes of the reunion was Porsha playing victim. She isn't as stupid as she pretends to be. 

Best part of the reunion was Kandi looking like she wanted to throw Andy. Oh, and Cynthia is 50?  Dayam!!!!

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 10