Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

I couldn't stand everyone on the right side of the couch. 

Sheree is cool with hating on Kenyas house warming but lord forbid Kenya do the same at hers.

Phaekdra rewinding "we were never friends" w/Kenya and just trying to use the divorce party as a means to hate on her again? Lame. It wasn't even all about you. And yet you go behind her back bad mouthing her but you didn't consider the friendship to be ended?

Porsha is just funny to watch because she tries but her arguments are stupid. Kandi has been there for you and then go all "your money was for charity! it wasnt for me!" girl!?! She only went and donated to HELP YOU. And her kissing Pahekdras ass was hilarious. Your girl straight up sells you out, lies to your face, sets you up for failure but "its all good!"

Kandi and Kenya don't need anger management, they aren't constantly going off on people and attacking them.

But this was a good reunion. They didn't spend 10mins of a segment montage to take up time coughRHOBHcough.

• Love 24
19 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I loved when Andy called out Phaekdra "um you run with her in this circle"  

Kandi is one of those friends who will support you through and through so I'm not surprised that she tried to help Porsha.

9 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

She even gave Porsha the job in her play. If anything Porsha should have been more loyal to her than Phaedra. 

Porsha really should have been more mindful to preserving her relationship with Kandi. Porsha was feeling herself because she had a little career heat with her Celeb Apprentice stint and guest spot on Star, but Miss Lawrence is a regular cast member on Star and so is Amiyah Scott. Porsha had a single episode guest role. For reasons that are unknown, Porsha ignored the obvious role of peacemaker and went right to Phaedra's loyal soldier. It would have been the obvious choice to be the peacemaker because she was in anger management.

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

She even gave Porsha the job in her play. If anything Porsha should have been more loyal to her than Phaedra. 

Just like no-talent Kim Zolciak who should have been more grateful to Kandi.  Instead she got greedy and was too dumb to figure out the reason behind Tardy for the Party's success was Kandi's song writing - and Auto Tune.

Edited by escape
  • Love 22
50 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Phaedra is just going to double down on this texting nonsense. I'm glad that Kenya brought it back to what actually caused the rift--the damn donkey booty videos.

I appreciated that Kenya did that, but I was irritated that she, yet again, said that the deal fell through because Phaedra expected her to work for free/didn't pay her for what she did. That is not how it happened! Kenya was asked to submit a proposal for the video. The budget she gave was apparently more than Apollo and Phaedra were willing to pay. Fair enough on both sides. The real problem was with Kenya demanding 10% back-end because she secured a distribution deal, which the Nidas never asked her to do! After they passed, Kenya went around telling everybody that they expected her to work for free.  

As for the texting, I have always thought that Phaedra was really taking out a lot of her anger at Apollo on Kenya, which is absolutely wrong of Phaedra.

I think there are more good reunion looks than bad this year. Sheree should incorporate that dress color and lipstick into her wardrobe on a regular basis. I actually kind of like Phaedra's dress, both color and cut. I wish Cynthia's hair was a bit smaller, otherwise she looks stunning. I like Kenya's hair and her makeup isn't bad. So proud of Kandi for wearing pants! Take note, Bravo wardrobe department, more pants and less prom queen at the reunions! Porsha's overall look was way too busy, too many sequins, too much cleavage, and it didn't look like it fit very well.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, HalbornScorpio said:

I can not stand Kenya and Kandi. They are boring victims with no personality. Kenya is evil and sick and needs to stop with her fake romances and justifications for all her crappy behavior. Kandi needs to stop acting like she's perfect and playing the victim all the time with her forced marriage and unhealthy relationship with her staff. Andy needs to get rid of them and Cynthia's boring ass and replace them with more exciting and interesting people.

Kenya is self made?  Did she make herself Miss USA?  I guess she birthed herself too.

And Kandi looked stupid with all that long, straight hair plopped down on her head, it looked like a bed sheet

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Petunia13 said:

Kandi wore pants in case she got in a fight. 

I don't blame her. Hell, I'd wear pants and my Doc Martens. If a fight breaks out, I don't want to be in a floor length gown and sky-high heels. I'm too clumsy for that shit.

Kenya giving a non-answer about Sheree's donation being more than hers...smh. She went on and on about how charitable she is and brought up the Detroit school thing, but didn't have a damn answer to the question at hand. Wasn't there some speculation about Kenya not donating her credit card sales, only her cash sales? I seem to recall something like that, but I could be wrong.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

What else does self made mean? Kenya got herself to Miss USA. She isn't where she is because of parents or a man. It's all her. 

No one is self made.  Everyone gets help from somebody at some point.

17 minutes ago, HalbornScorpio said:

Um where in my post did I say anything about Kenya being self made????

Um, nowhere.  Kenya said it herself on the reunion.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

For better or worse Kandi actually has a point. She works in an industry where rumors of people taking advantage of talent sexually are rampant. To accuse someone of that could create a  significant negative impact on her profession (something which Porsha doesn't actually have). Its all well and good for the show to talk about how her Mama treats her, or who has the biggest house, or whether her play or her restaurant are going to be successful. But to accuse her of a felony, as a storyline, because you're too dumb to actually see how your friend is playing you and pulling your strings is really, really deep and Kandi feels betrayed, not only by Porsha (again cause she's so dumb she hasn't yet realized what she's done), but also by Andy for running with this particular bit of fiction rather than shutting it down right away. I think that's what we're going to see over the next couple of weeks.

Khandi needs to sue Porsche for liable and slander, maybe moron will get a clue when she has to face real consequences for her actions.  Phaedra is truly the embodiment of evil, she has no remorse for anything she foes and she always manages to twist things so she is the victim.

Kenya needs to stop lying about her multiple obvious surgical enhancements.  First she denies ass implants and now the boob job when there is years worth of photos documenting her lies.

sidenote: All of the ladies look ridiculous with their massive breasts.

• Love 7

Yes, I said that no one is totally self made, and I stand by it.

i can't take Kandi seriously with that Hawaiian Silky on her head.

Is Kandi going to sue Porsha for slander?

Kenya needs to stop playing the victim and Kandi needs anger management too, and to take that shit off her head.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I appreciated that Kenya did that, but I was irritated that she, yet again, said that the deal fell through because Phaedra expected her to work for free/didn't pay her for what she did. That is not how it happened! Kenya was asked to submit a proposal for the video. The budget she gave was apparently more than Apollo and Phaedra were willing to pay. Fair enough on both sides. The real problem was with Kenya demanding 10% back-end because she secured a distribution deal, which the Nidas never asked her to do! After they passed, Kenya went around telling everybody that they expected her to work for free.  

As for the texting, I have always thought that Phaedra was really taking out a lot of her anger at Apollo on Kenya, which is absolutely wrong of Phaedra.

I think there are more good reunion looks than bad this year. Sheree should incorporate that dress color and lipstick into her wardrobe on a regular basis. I actually kind of like Phaedra's dress, both color and cut. I wish Cynthia's hair was a bit smaller, otherwise she looks stunning. I like Kenya's hair and her makeup isn't bad. So proud of Kandi for wearing pants! Take note, Bravo wardrobe department, more pants and less prom queen at the reunions! Porsha's overall look was way too busy, too many sequins, too much cleavage, and it didn't look like it fit very well.

Porsha looked like she was wearing a high-priced hooker's "meeting a client" robe.  Tacky, tacky, tacky.  

I don't usually say this, but I thought that Kenya looked stunning.  Her makeup was toned-down, and I loved her hairstyle.  I thought Kandi's look was great, too, loved the pants!  As you said, Cynthia's hair was just too big.  Very editorial, but her dress looked great on her, as did Sheree's.

Phaedra's - I couldn't figure out what that dress was.

And, I know most of the these women (if not all, ....looking at you,  Kenya) have bought and paid for their breasts.  Just because you paid for something, doesn't mean you have to show it off all the time.  

• Love 12

They need to recast or discontinue this franchise with a Quickness

Kandi-found a man now she thinks she is better than everyone. That woman that drops friendships when in a relationship! Over shares with her employees and better watch her man with her money.

Cynthia- boring fence sitter.

Phaedra-yet another Lawyer lacking ethics

Porsha- I believe alot of what she says about Kandi its been whispered about her for years. Porsha though needs to learn some self control and move on.

Kenya-crazy as a outhouse rat and not as funny as she believes herself to be. Kenya comes across as hateful,thirsty and man hungry.

Sheree- The Bone carrying house builder. Beautiful home but Sheree needs to fix herself up first.

Toddler and Peter-if they are the best ATL has to offer they can keep them!

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I don't blame her. Hell, I'd wear pants and my Doc Martens. If a fight breaks out, I don't want to be in a floor length gown and sky-high heels. I'm too clumsy for that shit.

Kenya giving a non-answer about Sheree's donation being more than hers...smh. She went on and on about how charitable she is and brought up the Detroit school thing, but didn't have a damn answer to the question at hand. Wasn't there some speculation about Kenya not donating her credit card sales, only her cash sales? I seem to recall something like that, but I could be wrong.

Did you notice how they put Kandi's shoes on her when she was already on the couch? They do that for a lot of the women during the reunions. Or when you see the women padding around backstage in evening gowns and slippers.

Kenya is a slippery one. Sometimes I wonder which one of them is the lawyer because she's far better at that kind of thing than Phaedra. I actually think it's the pageant training.

25 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

As I said, Kenya is slippery. In hindsight, Phaedra made a bad call pivoting away from the video to sexual impropriety between Kenya and Apollo as the source of their falling out. And she certainly made a bad choice doubling down on the texts at this late date. Especially after seeing Kim Fields act like a professional and the stories about Kenya on Celebrity Apprentice and Worst Cooks in America, Kenya has demonstrated that she's obnoxious and unprofessional. Even when she says she squashes a beef, she can't help but be messy and petty. If Phaedra had simply said, "We are starting a friendship, but we're not in that place yet. And I'm not at that place in my feelings about my marriage."

I 100% believe that Phaedra is taking out her anger at Apollo on Kenya, especially since Phaedra now knows that he was lying about Kenya. I bet she's wondering what he was actually doing when he was in LA for his "work."

• Love 11

Did anyone else hear the comment from Kandi about her donation for Phaedra's pop-up store charity was only listed as $500.00?  Phaedra explained away that it was a "typo"?  

I think there is more to that story than either one of them are saying out loud.

• Love 11

Haven't seen the whole thing yet, but can't get over Phaedra saying anything can happen re:her relationship with Kandi, after we heard from her very own lips she had no intention of ever having a friendship with Kandi again. Not surprised Kandi called BS.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, renatae said:

Haven't seen the whole thing yet, but can't get over Phaedra saying anything can happen re:her relationship with Kandi, after we heard from her very own lips she had no intention of ever having a friendship with Kandi again. Not surprised Kandi called BS.

Well Phaedra and Porsha are so full of $#!t! They lie like a freakin' rug!

4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Did anyone else hear the comment from Kandi about her donation for Phaedra's pop-up store charity was only listed as $500.00?  Phaedra explained away that it was a "typo"?  

I think there is more to that story than either one of them are saying out loud.

Like Kandi said, she shouldn't give either these b!tches money or support! All they did was sit up there kvetchin' about Heaven Knows What! ;-(

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, renatae said:

Phaedra is ridiculous. She's been running this whisper campaign all season that the Soviet judge, Vladimir Putin, has scored a 5 out of 10 because of Phaedra's failure to stick the landing by being caught repeatedly on camera plotting and revealing her actual intentions.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

Phaedra is ridiculous. She's been running this whisper campaign all season that the Soviet judge, Vladimir Putin, has scored a 5 out of 10 because of Phaedra's failure to stick the landing by being caught repeatedly on camera plotting and revealing her actual intentions.

The woman has no shame even when "busted!" Why anyone would hire her to do anything is beyond me! The woman is VILE and just plain stupid like Frick! ;-(

• Love 11

It's so funny because the moment I saw all of the women sitting on the couches, I wondered if any of them do regular upkeep to their faces and then Andy asked the question soon into the reunion. As a cast, I do think they are overall, the most natural looking of all the franchises. They're all aging well. I thought the dress colours well complimented all of the women but the styles are a different story. I think Porsha forgot to switch out her robe for her formal wear.

So Phaedra maintains that the facts are the facts. The facts used to be that Kenya was flirting and propositioning her husband via text. Now the facts are simply that Kenya sent her husband texts but she no longer mentions that the texts were inappropriate in nature. She's shifted the goal posts so that she doesn't have to concede her point and acknowledge that she trash talked Kenya for something that her husband LIED about. She needs Jesus more than any of the other women she's trying to 'help'. 

Why is Porsha is still around? She's just the picture of stupid...I can't with her. Idiot kept making excuses for Phaedra when Phaedra is the only person on that stage that has lied to keep her name clean and let Porsha fall under the bus. This is why Phaedra thinks she's so slick...because she managed to find the biggest fool as her sidekick. I'm gonna be honest, I'm just here tuning in to see if Tweedle Dee gets exposed and what makes Tweedle Dum cry. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Porscha looks like Tamron Hall with that haircut.  

Tamron Hall is stunning....but I found Porsha's look not to my liking. Can't put my finger on it, but this style seemed off. I usually love her with a short do, like back in Season 6 (I think) when she did the Dorothy Danridge costume. That was killer. And she's rocked that short-do lots of times since, but this one....didn't like it....nor the dress.  

Sheree was on fleek...big step up from her housewarming look. Props to her.

• Love 7

I figured the first episode of this four part reunion would be pretty much nothing. I still thought it was more entertaining than the first episode of the RHOBH reunion, but really the Beverly Hills women's drama seemed so lame this season anyway. I would imagine nothing much will happen until the end of part three so they can carry it into part four.

I do not think Kandi needs anger management. I hate when people just get mad that they automatically get labelled with needing anger management. I do not think Kandi goes off any more than most of the housewives in all the franchises. Hell, I think she gets less shrill and loud than many of the other women in the various Real Housewives family, who seem to go off at anything. Vicki and Tamra from the OC come to mind first. There are housewives that seem to go off all the time over the most ridiculous things, usually when Kandi gets really angry I can see why.

I thought Kandi and Cynthia looked great. I liked Kenya and Sheree's hair. I think some of the dresses would have been fine if they looked like they fit the women's chests.

I am glad Kandi call BS on Phaedra's we might be friends in the futures. Riiiiigggghhhhhtttt Phaedra.

I am not a big Kenya fan, but I was on her side in the Phaedra disagreement. Why is Phaedra bringing up the Apollo texting stuff when that is already something they hashed out and decided to move forward with awhile ago? 

I just roll my eyes when Porsha speaks. I feel like she does not have any thoughts that are not Phaedra's.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 16

Phaedra just needs to go. And take Porsha with her. Even by HW standards, Phaedra's credibility is shot to hell this season.

One of the better overall looks for the Atlanta reunion shows this year (so glad they stopped doing the color coded nonsense), though points off for all the cleavage that looks like its about to pop out of their dresses, Cynthia's hair (she has done big hair before, and done it better), and...whatever it is that Porsha is wearing.

Sheree can stay, but only if she keeps having moments where she sounds like she is about to hit the Big O.

Hopefully Part 2 is an improvement.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Phaedra just needs to go. And take Porsha with her. Even by HW standards, Phaedra's credibility is shot to hell this season.

One of the better overall looks for the Atlanta reunion shows this year (so glad they stopped doing the color coded nonsense), though points off for all the cleavage that looks like its about to pop out of their dresses, Cynthia's hair (she has done big hair before, and done it better), and...whatever it is that Porsha is wearing.

Sheree can stay, but only if she keeps having moments where she sounds like she is about to hit the Big O.

Hopefully Part 2 is an improvement.

Amen & hallelujah to that! Listening to Porsha and Phaedra kvetchin' and making up $#!t all episode was too much! I wish they knew how annoying they are to even have them sit on the couch; no wonder they're "man-less!" Funny how Porsha loves to invoke Kenya paying suitors; WTF does she look like with that loser she tried to ram a contract down his throat? ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Spelling
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Let's stay tuned to see if there is something comes out about the charity and money missing. Easy to shave off a zero here and there and slide that cash to the side, while sending an acknowledgement letter to the donor. If no one notices, she's one step further to getting away with it. She tried to get slick on the wrong one, Kandi watches her pennies.

40 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Amen & hallelujah to that! Listening to Porsha and Phaedra kvetchin' and making up $#!t all episode was too much! I wish they knew how annoying they are to even have them sit on the couch; no wonder they "man-less!" Funny how Porsha loves to invoke Kenya paying suitors; WTF does she look like with that loser she tried to ram a contract down his throat? ;-(

Funny how Porsha failed to mention the stories about yet another mysterious "African" that had her riding in a Bentley for a season. It's also interesting how dumb and dumber think they can tell everyone they don't have anything to do with Kenya yet know all her business, but when she alleges something about them it's all lies. 

I hope they both get fired. Cannot stand either of them.

Sheree looked good, I liked Phaedra and Kenya's hair, Cynthia's hair was too big. Kandi looked aged/hard due to her makeup, IMO, but her boob job has settled nicely. Porsha looked like a hooker. I had to laugh at Phakedra's "I only got a lift" lie. Them struggle A cups could be lifted to her eyebrows and never end up as big as they were on this episode. In fact, it seems like she got them done even bigger since the first job. 

• Love 16
23 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

Let's stay tuned to see if there is something comes out about the charity and money missing. Easy to shave off a zero here and there and slide that cash to the side, while sending an acknowledgement letter to the donor. If no one notices, she's one step further to getting away with it. She tried to get slick on the wrong one, Kandi watches her pennies.

Funny how Porsha failed to mention the stories about yet another mysterious "African" that had her riding in a Bentley for a season. It's also interesting how dumb and dumber think they can tell everyone they don't have anything to do with Kenya yet know all her business, but when she alleges something about them it's all lies. 

I hope they both get fired. Cannot stand either of them.

Sheree looked good, I liked Phaedra and Kenya's hair, Cynthia's hair was too big. Kandi looked aged/hard due to her makeup, IMO, but her boob job has settled nicely. Porsha looked like a hooker. I had to laugh at Phakedra's "I only got a lift" lie. Them struggle A cups could be lifted to her eyebrows and never end up as big as they were on this episode. In fact, it seems like she got them done even bigger since the first job. 

Phaedra's the epitome of that old adage asking if someone's lying; "their lips are moving!" It's like Phaedra and Porsha think we won't see the difference in their commentary to people's faces then going behind the scenes talking $#!t! This is why Kandi's done with both Frick & Frack! Something's truly wrong with those 2 mohrons! They are an embarrassment to women-kind! Frick sitting up there like she's 22 exposing all her goods; "and it ain't cute!" She is really disgusting in so many ways! When busted she just gets loud and won't let you speak! That's why I loved that Kandi had gotten all of Porsha's BS out there because she knew the same thing would happen! Porsha's the 1st one to go to the b!tch card and it's hard to watch how she could turn on Kandi over nothing! No one supported her more and her bestie Phaedra has thrown her "under the bus" more than a few times! Porsha's a true sucker because she's on an island by herself! With all these lies, who's going to take her seriously; even on that silly gossip show? ;-(

• Love 13
5 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Did Sheree not get the memo instructing everyone to bare at least half their breasts?

I loved Cynthia and Phaedra's dresses especially, and everyone looked great tonight, but I'm so over the excess boobage. It's an embarrassment.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Porsha- I believe alot of what she says about Kandi its been whispered about her for years. Porsha though needs to learn some self control and move on.

See, and this is the problem with bitches like Porsha who recklessly make shit up.  Once its out there, you can't put it back, and there will always be people willing to believe that some part of it must be true.  The woman admitted she was making shit up, but people still believe its the truth.  And its not you, per se, thats just the way people operate and much of the time they are right and where there is smoke there is a fire. 

But sometimes, you have someone like Porsha or Phaedra who are just pathological liars.

5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I bet you anything Phaedra is skimming money from her "charity."  They get 1,000, they only receipt 500.  

I wonder how many people watching tonight were like "hey!  My acknowledgment letter was short too!"

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

See, and this is the problem with bitches like Porsha who recklessly make shit up.  Once its out there, you can't put it back, and there will always be people willing to believe that some part of it must be true.  The woman admitted she was making shit up, but people still believe its the truth.  And its not you, per se, thats just the way people operate and much of the time they are right and where there is smoke there is a fire. 

But sometimes, you have someone like Porsha or Phaedra who are just pathological liars.

I was thinking the same thing.  I bet you anything Phaedra is skimming money from her "charity."  They get 1,000, they only receipt 500.  

I wonder how many people watching tonight were like "hey!  My acknowledgment letter was short too!"

Maybe Phaedra can get locked up near Apollo when she's convicted of tax fraud! That may be another reason she's being dropped; pending litigation! Some people never learn; even as an attorney! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Added a line!
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

. I wish Cynthia's hair was a bit smaller, otherwise she looks stunning. I like Kenya's hair and her makeup isn't bad. So proud of Kandi for wearing pants! Take note, Bravo wardrobe department, more pants and less prom queen at the reunions! Porsha's overall look was way too busy, too many sequins, too much cleavage, and it didn't look like it fit very well.

Of all the harebrained business ideas Cynthia has had I have no idea why she hasn't written a book on how to look good at 50.  She looks phenomenal, even better than she did a couple of years ago when she got into it with Phaedra at that restaurant.  I mean, i want to know the secret, like girl, what is your workout routine, what face creams are you using, what is the name of your plastic surgeon?  And I would pick up that book before I would buy a Cargo bag.

3 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Maybe Phaedra can get locked up near Apollo when she's convicted of tax fraud! That may be another reason she's being dropped; pending litigation! Some people never learn; even as an attorney! ;-)

Oh no, Phaedra is always the smartest one in the room....according to Phaedra.

Its like that 5 year old that hides behind a door and thinks you won't be able to find them even though the door is half open, he left footprints, and you can see his feet under the door.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Kenya is absolutely self-made.  A woman who didn't have the benefit of a mother, barely had a relationship with her father, and grew up with half a family that wouldn't even acknowledge her existence (save Aunt Lorri) comes on to become the first dark skinned Miss USA, and one of the few black woman to win that title.  Back in the 90's when people weren't even trying to get over their colorism.  Like I get hating on Kenya, but credit where its due.  She pulled herself up, there wasn't a Kordell or a Bob around to hand her a baller lifestyle, she had to work for everything she got.

Amen. I've met her, she's an amazing and gracious lady.

2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Like you could have filmed an episode of Dynasty in there (and someone would certainly be shot and fall down the staircase)

LMAO... don't give Sheree any ideas. 

2 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Maybe Phaedra can get locked up near Apollo when she's convicted of tax fraud! That may be another reason she's being dropped; pending litigation

Oh Lord, please make it happen. I would believe that she's skimming money, she's gotten away with so much shit for years, this would be absolute gold if true.

• Love 14