Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, howivesforever said:

Are these African men exclusive to Atlanta because I need some things paid off? I think Porsha is so ridiculous it's beyond and she never has receipts for anything. I think Sheree jumped on the Kenya has an African man ship only because it's Kenya. If ole Sheree was smart she'd grab herself an African and get out of all that debt!

My family is from Nigeria. Growing up in the states, there never seemed to be a shortage of women who were "married" to or mistresses of these African gangsters, plutocrats, dictators, princes, or kings. The thing is if he's got a lady in Atlanta, then he's also got one Miami, D.C., New York/New Jersey, Houston, and LA. So he might have given his lady in Atlanta a car, but he bought his piece in LA a house in Malibu.

4 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Hey now, Sheree is an accomplished fashion designer, author, and producer ;)

And don't forget the mother of a super model!

Actress, jewelry designer, dancer, but not... a personal trainer.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

In the first 10 or 12 minutes did anybody else notice that one of the hws (on the kandi, kenya, cynthia couch) was saying something and while she was talking the camerman cut to Andy for some reason, and he was lipsyncing the words the hw was saying?  Ya'll I swear!  somebody please look at this in rewatch so I know I'm not crazy.   For some reason I felt lightweight betrayed by that lol like really Bravo, they can't come right off the top at the reunion? 

I loved the point Kandi was making to Porsha about her not extending the same benefit of doubt/calling for clarity courtesy to her as she had to Phaedra, given the exact same set of circumstances.   Naturally, Porsha couldn't follow it, but the hypocrisy highlight was enjoyable.    I also really liked her making Phaedra's Charity's acknowledgement letter public.  That was beautiful.   At first I thought, well shit, that's kind of petty of Kandi, I wonder wh...........oh......hey federal agents, mad cause she flagrant.....I  know you watch the show, IRS, soooo in case ya'll listening and you noticed that my itemized deduction column look a little different than this here receipt, please see Bravo Productions Inc. Season IX Reunion Show for specifics.    Lol.  She's a thinker, that one.   

Sue me it's gonna always make a me a little sniffly that the possibility for friendship repair actually existed, despite everything, for a very long time and Phaedra rebuffed it.   Kandi was already sitting next to her with an olive branch in her hand, it's not like it would've required her to surrender a great deal of pride to accept it.   As evidenced by the Apprentice check she wrote, it seems like if she considers you a friend, she really goes out of her way to support you.  Phay could use a non-idiot friend in her corner. 

They all looked amazing.  Even Cynthia's ridiculously large hair.  Who said it was editorial?  That's it exactly, it probably looks amazing on a billboard or in the pages of Essence but sitting next to women whose hair volume is kinda normal it's a little extra.   She pulled it off though.   Liked Kenya's shorter do, I don't want her to go any shorter or slimmer, she has a lot of face so she needs hair.   I luuuurved Porsha's hair style, beautiful cut.  It also helps that her hair is trained so the curls look like they should.   I liked that Phaedra took a hair risk.  Not sure if I liked it, she might be too little for all that length.    I think we've seen Sheree in that style before, but it's beautiful, I like how versatile she is.  I was too focused on how perfect her lipstick color was to study the rest.  Crushed raisins, gorgeous.  I've attempted to get to that same color - I just wind up looking like I've been punched in the mouth.   I don't remember Kandi's hair.  When she said she had her breasts done I was like girl who did that?  Titties that have had an intervention sposed to go out, not down.  What the southern fried catfish?  She still need the hell out of a bra.    I'm gonna keep asking this until one of you answers me.  Is it or is not true that cleavage is supposed to be a peek/glimpse?  Did this change?  Was it never true? or am I officially a fuddy? 

Yes! to all of your post! Except that when Cynthia wears her hair big, I'd rather the curls be more even and not go in every which direction. :) Loved the rest of her look except the OTT cleavage. I thought Kenya's hair was outstanding and very flattering to her. She looked gorgeous.

I, too, was hoping Phaedra would give up her feud with Kandi, and I thought the moment at Sheree's coud have been the one, but, alas, she is way too prideful.

I guess you may be officially a fuddy - happy to have you join me!

• Love 5
6 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

And Phaedra is full of shit and desperate for a reason to hate/being angry with Kenya (i.e., a storyline.)   Does anybody really think that Kenya threw that little divorce party solely to be hateful and make fun of Phaedra?  Seriously?  That's just ridiculous.  As Cynthia pointed out, Phaedra could have said while she didn't want to "celebrate" the end of her marriage, she appreciated the gesture and went along like a good sport.  To turn the conversation back AGAIN to the Apollo texts was just bullshit.  They hashed this out once before and Apollo admitted on camera that Kenya didn't do what he insinuated so let it go.  To say that Kenya caused the breakdown in her marriage?  Laughable, given that Apollo was clearly cheating and Phaedra probably was too, given those text messages she was sending to Mr. Chocolate.  She can stop acting all innocent and as if she was destroyed by the end of her marriage.  We saw her whooping it up with Porsha.

Phaekdra's comment that she was being two people because she wanted everyone to see the true her (words to that effect) made me laugh out loud, literally. She doesn't fight in public places because she doesn't want to look unprofessional, and then lets them film her elsewhere to be "real?" Interesting, since her behavior elsewhere, and her followup commentary when called on it, just emphasizes her delusions of being like the child behind the door someone upthread mentioned who thinks we can't see her even though she is as obvious as her boobs. She is never real; she is just self-satisfied in every circumstance.

• Love 7

I honestly think that Kenya included Phaedra in the divorce party out of courtesy.  I think she wanted to hold the party for Cynthia, but if you have two people going through a divorce how can you only throw a party for one.  

It would be like being in an office where your friend has a birthday on the same day as the office asshole.  Like, you can't just celebrate her birthday in the office you have to include the other guy too.  Or at least it seems like that's what Emily post would say.

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, tardistravler said:

I'm gonna say that the one person you don't mess with is Kandi. I feel she has enough money and smarts to topple alot of these gals.

That's always been the case which is why I'm surprise it took so long to get the seat next to Andy! lol! She's a lot nicer than I would be if people I associated with these clowns who've behaved this way! It's possible to keep that kind of riff raff out of one's circle and I'm proud to say none of these bimbos resemble anyone I know and care about! My life wouldn't be worth a reality show either, but they couldn't pay me enough to embarrass myself to these lengths for fame and fortune! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Porsha isn't for sale? That Bentley she drives says different!

It is really sad that the disintegration of Porsha and Kandi's friendship is because Porsha felt the need to carry water for Phaedra, when Phaedra leaves Porsha ass out holding the bag time and time again. That chick ain't loyal. Porsha is too dumb to see that. Porsha is the face of 'playing for the wrong team.'

Phaedra? I hope this gif says it all 

giphy.gif

I suspect that Phaedra got Porsha to believe these lies by telling her they came directly from CK, so she went with it. IMO Porsha would go along with anything production asked her to do and I think that is how Phaedra sold all of this to her.

• Love 2

Continuing my hater streak.  Cynthia.  What the hell.  She was saying some stupid joke when a back and forth was going on with Kenya and Sheree.  It was pretty muh edited out, but part of it was there, and it was obvious the joke didn't land.  It takes me back to Peter's roast and her unfunny jokes.  I bet a little of that shit goes a long way.  If I were Peter I would stay in another state most of the time, too.  

48 minutes ago, mothmonsterman said:

Continuing my hater streak.  Cynthia.  What the hell.  She was saying some stupid joke when a back and forth was going on with Kenya and Sheree.  It was pretty muh edited out, but part of it was there, and it was obvious the joke didn't land.  It takes me back to Peter's roast and her unfunny jokes.  I bet a little of that shit goes a long way.  If I were Peter I would stay in another state most of the time, too.  

I find Cynthia to be funny in an understated way.  I think people who like Phaedras old lady reads or porshas "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense probably wouldn't really appreciate it.  But I do.  

And frankly, when you're as gorgeous as Cynthia you don't even need to be funny....even though I think she is.  She just isn't always on 10...which makes her a nice counterpoint to the other women.

• Love 15
47 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I find Cynthia to be funny in an understated way.  I think people who like Phaedras old lady reads or porshas "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense probably wouldn't really appreciate it.  But I do.  

And frankly, when you're as gorgeous as Cynthia you don't even need to be funny....even though I think she is.  She just isn't always on 10...which makes her a nice counterpoint to the other women.

Phaedra is never funny to me, and Porsha is an idiot.  The most laughing I do when she is around is laughing at her.  

The two I found most funny were Nene and Kim.  Sheree will come in there with funny stuff, but it mostly because of how deadpan she is and evil.  I do appreciate that kind of humor.  

And pretty only last so long.  I've had to cut some men, because I couldn't listen to the foolishness that was coming out of their mouths.  I will look at pictures and think, 'damn, he was fine.'   But he was dumb as a box of rocks and that gets real old, real quick.  At first it can be cute, it's like, aww, sillyhead didn't know that.  Haha.  Then it's, I can't believe that idiot didn't know Michigan was in the United States.  I done.  

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, mothmonsterman said:

Phaedra is never funny to me, and Porsha is an idiot.  The most laughing I do when she is around is laughing at her.  

The two I found most funny were Nene and Kim.  Sheree will come in there with funny stuff, but it mostly because of how deadpan she is and evil.  I do appreciate that kind of humor.  

And pretty only last so long.  I've had to cut some men, because I couldn't listen to the foolishness that was coming out of their mouths.  I will look at pictures and think, 'damn, he was fine.'   But he was dumb as a box of rocks and that gets real old, real quick.  At first it can be cute, it's like, aww, sillyhead didn't know that.  Haha.  Then it's, I can't believe that idiot didn't know Michigan was in the United States.  I done.  

I think it just goes to show that everyone has their fans and detractors. 

I suspect Cynthia will be beautiful at 60 and elegantly Regal at 70.  When she gets ready to date I suspect she will have her pick.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, renatae said:

Phaekdra's comment that she was being two people because she wanted everyone to see the true her (words to that effect) made me laugh out loud, literally. She doesn't fight in public places because she doesn't want to look unprofessional, and then lets them film her elsewhere to be "real?" Interesting, since her behavior elsewhere, and her followup commentary when called on it, just emphasizes her delusions of being like the child behind the door someone upthread mentioned who thinks we can't see her even though she is as obvious as her boobs. She is never real; she is just self-satisfied in every circumstance.

I guess it is professional to be flaunting your boobs and butt cheeks at every opportunity, twerking your way across a room and dressing like a $2.00 whore on a street corner?  

Next thing we know, Phaedra will claim she has two personas - Phaedra Parks and Phaedra Jayne...hey, it seems to be working for Erika on RHOBH, right? 

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I guess it is professional to be flaunting your boobs and butt cheeks at every opportunity, twerking your way across a room and dressing like a $2.00 whore on a street corner?  

Next thing we know, Phaedra will claim she has two personas - Phaedra Parks and Phaedra Jayne...hey, it seems to be working for Erika on RHOBH, right? 

Or, its professional to sit in on a client consult for a case against your former friend?

• Love 5
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

When I look at all the women on the stage, the only one to ever admit to her wrongdoing is Kenya, and thats just real.  They all, with the exception of Cynthia and maybe Kandi, do and say some fucked up stuff to and about each other.  But Kenya is the only one who will say "hey, you know what, at the time it was an error in judgement."  To me, thats what makes someone a grown up.  People fuck up, its a fact of life, but if you handle your fuckups like Porsha and just try to deflect and blame everyone else, you're basically a child.  

Yeah, but Kenya always messes up those mea culpas by throwing in some additional shade.  It's like she can't help herself...lol.

• Love 3
Just now, After7Only said:

Yeah, but Kenya always messes up those mea culpas by throwing in some additional shade.  It's like she can't help herself...lol.

True, but at least she admits to something.  Which is more than I can say for any other woman on that stage.  Porsha did kandi wrong 12 ways from Sunday.  She has seen the season...yet she will cry, deflect, blame others and do everything else....except own her mistakes.

• Love 2

She doesn't fight in public places because she doesn't want to look unprofessional

There was that one dinner where Phaedra almost smacked Kenya in the face with her purse, but stopped at the last second.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

OT but if I paid 85k for a handbag not a damn thing would go in it.  

If a man offered to buy me an $85k  bag as a gift I'd accept a very nice $1k bag and ---spend the $84,000 on transferring some animals from a kill shelter to a rescue. That would be one of the most extravagant, romantic, and wonderful gifts to save some innocent lives from senseless deaths. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

If a man offered to buy me an $85k  bag as a gift I'd accept a very nice $1k bag and ---spend the $84,000 on transferring some animals from a kill shelter to a rescue. That would be one of the most extravagant, romantic, and wonderful gifts to save some innocent lives from senseless deaths. 

Its funny, I was just watching a documentary about the shrinking middle class, and how so many people struggle in jobs that barely allow them to live, are forced into high credit card debt just to keep afloat, and can't afford to send their kids to college.  And yet we have people with such wealth that they would buy and use an 85k handbag.  Depressing.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

If you really cared, you'd turn all $85 K over and add a 10% tip! lol! ;-)

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Why is Kenya admitting to driving by Sheree's house day and night. That is just pathetic.

Kandi's face is in this first reunion ep is exceedingly gif-able.

I know it sounded creepy, but I think Kenya meant that because of where they both live, she has to drive past Sheree's house day and night, so whenever she comes from and goes to her house.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Happytobehere said:

I know it sounded creepy, but I think Kenya meant that because of where they both live, she has to drive past Sheree's house day and night, so whenever she comes from and goes to her house.

Ewww, that makes too much sense for the Kenya hattahs! They're truly desperate! ;-)

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:08 AM, RealReality said:

Just LOL @ Dummy Porsha and Phaedra.  I still find it hard to believe that anyone finds their "reads" amusing.  It seemed like a bunch of "I'm rubber, you're glue" and frankly, I did it better in the third grade.

Kenya is absolutely self-made.  A woman who didn't have the benefit of a mother, barely had a relationship with her father, and grew up with half a family that wouldn't even acknowledge her existence (save Aunt Lorri) comes on to become the first dark skinned Miss USA, and one of the few black woman to win that title.  Back in the 90's when people weren't even trying to get over their colorism.  Like I get hating on Kenya, but credit where its due.  She pulled herself up, there wasn't a Kordell or a Bob around to hand her a baller lifestyle, she had to work for everything she got.  

Like am I really going to say that Barak Obama wasn't self made because he had a mother?  No, the man made himself through hard work and effort.  Am I going to deny that Bill Gates was self made because of that one time someone told him that the Times New Roman font should be a thing?  No.  Getting help doesn't mean you aren't self made.  I mean, taking it to extremes someone gave birth to us and helped us into the world, but if you, through hard work and sacrifice rise above your circumstances am I going to say you're not self made because a woman carried you for nine months thereby helping you into the world?  I know I would still call Usain Bolt, and Jay-Z self made.

When I look at all the women on the stage, the only one to ever admit to her wrongdoing is Kenya, and thats just real.  They all, with the exception of Cynthia and maybe Kandi, do and say some fucked up stuff to and about each other.  But Kenya is the only one who will say "hey, you know what, at the time it was an error in judgement."  To me, thats what makes someone a grown up.  People fuck up, its a fact of life, but if you handle your fuckups like Porsha and just try to deflect and blame everyone else, you're basically a child.  A grown up should be able to say "you know what, here is where I messed up, mea culpa"  Phaedra, the same thing, though I think, she, like Porsha feels that if you dont apologize for things it means you haven't done anything wrong.  

And just LOL @ Sheree, Kenya isn't the only one saying that she doesn't live in that house.  I understood Kenyas point too, the design of the house is very old school.  Not an ugly house, its just very 90's old school castle feel to it.  Like you could have filmed an episode of Dynasty in there (and someone would certainly be shot and fall down the staircase).  However, the fixtures inside did mimic some of Kenya's.  I think a lot of it is coincidence because Sheree had a designer, and I'm thinking she would have had to order those in advance.

Two snaps for you on this post!!  Saying no one in this world is self made because we all have mothers is absurd.  There are many self made people out there, Kenya is one of them.  Love her or hate her, she came from nothing and achieved a number of impressive accomplishments on her own.  You can hate someone while still acknowledging their successes and getting some help along the way in various forms and amounts shouldn't take away from those accomplishments.   So if someone builds a company from the ground up and hustles to get donations or investors along the way, does it mean they're no longer self made because of those investors/donors?  That's ludicrous.  I'm just baffled at that attitude.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:24 AM, RealReality said:

Oh no, Phaedra is always the smartest one in the room....according to Phaedra.

Its like that 5 year old that hides behind a door and thinks you won't be able to find them even though the door is half open, he left footprints, and you can see his feet under the door.

When I was in law school, I came to the realization that a lot of dumbasses are somehow able to make it through law school and even pass the bar.  My whole life I always assumed you'd have to be smart to be a lawyer.  Not so.  In fact, I've seen a LOT of straight up idiots that, incredibly, manage to possess bar cards.  Phaedra is proof of that.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I would accept a $50-100 backpack and use the rest to pay off my mortgage.  I can't even believe that people waste that much money on a bag. 

I have to say that I loved Kandi calling bullshit on everything Porsha and Phaedra had to say.  Porsha just dumb and Phaedra has so many lies she's juggling that she's starting to lose track.  I'm ready for both of them to be gone.

• Love 4

Yeah, don't they live in the same area? It would make sense if she had to drive by Sheree's house, depending on the routes she has to take.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Yeah, don't they live in the same area? It would make sense if she had to drive by Sheree's house, depending on the routes she has to take.

Yeah, they practically live on the same block.

• Love 3

Cynthia and Kenya were seriously stunning. Kandi thinks having her mom take money from her every day is the same as giving to charity. If there´s only one thing I´m sure of with these women, it´s that Kandi is too cheap and mean to be giving. My biggest hope is that Apollo will swindle her and Todd, that will not teach her but she would deserve it.

Kenya has legitimate points to make about how shitty some of the women have been to her, especially Phaedra and Porsha, but then she stoops to their level, like with Sheree's house. If she could just control her pettiness and take the high road, she wouldn't look like such an ass. I still think Phaedra is the shadiest of them all, can't even cop to stirring shit, can't even spread her own rumors. Gotta have Porsha do all her dirty work. I would love it if Porsha's breakdown was because she finally realized just how Phaedra has been playing her.

• Love 4

Did Kenya cut her hair or was she wearing a wig? Or wearing some other fake hair situation? Or was it a tuck and pin? IDK, I love Kenya's hair long and jet black. But she is just gorg so it doesn't matter that much. She really is the "whole package" on that show. Messy as heck but has the beauty, brains, good grammar, polish, fit body, career, etc.

17 hours ago, AndySmith said:

In the clip above, Kenya said she lives "practically 500 yds away" from Sheree.

• Love 5

My take: I just...really don't care who these women have sex with. I don't care if Kandi and Toddler have threesomes in the sex jungeon. I don't care if Kandi likes women. I don't care if Kandi and Shamea or Kandi and Porsha messed around. I don't care if Porsha has sex with a bunch of different men. I don't care if Phaedra talked to Chocolate. I REALLY don't care if Porsha and Kenya date rich Africans (cuz get money, bitch!) for cars and payments. Why is any of this thrown around as insults in this crowd? Everybody is grown. It baffles me, truly. 

As for the reunion, I got so tired of Kandi and Kenya's ugly reaction faces and snickers. Even when I found myself agreeing with a few of their points, they lost me with the antics.

Cynthia was just there. As usual. 

Phaedra is still a liar but I'm with her on the divorce party. Kenya's social skills are shitty af. The heffa cannot read a room. You do not throw a divorce party for someone whose marriage you were once negatively involved in. She finally admitted she was wrong for continuing to text him, and even if that's the only thing she did wrong and they've moved on, you don't reopen that old wound by doing what she did. I low-key don't trust that she wasn't trying to be shady but even giving her the benefit of the doubt, it was just a bad move.

What do those broads have against therapy? I get that they don't like Porsha but all the sniggling and eyerolling about her therapy is weird to me. 

Porsha needs to quit giving Phaedra passes and Phaedra should have apologized at the reunion for not speaking up and admitting her part. Kandi had a point there.

I think everybody looked terrible although I did like Porsha's hair. It does look Tamron-esque but Tamron kills it because she's petite and Porsha is...not. No shade, I like her body, but yeah.

I think Porsha should have thanked Kandi for her donation. I also think Kandi is conflating financial support with emotional support. Its great that she gave that money but for friends, it doesn't replace emotional support. I think that was Porsha's point but there was so much yelling I couldn't tell.

Oh and yes to that lady's point about Krazy Kenya verbally abusing folks. It's a clear pattern for her that she doesn't recognize and I think therapy would do wonders for her.

• Love 5
On April 18, 2017 at 2:57 PM, Petunia13 said:

You might be my new hero - I want to click on that heart 1000 times!!!!!!

• Love 2
On 4/16/2017 at 10:59 PM, njbchlover said:

Porsha looked like she was wearing a high-priced hooker's "meeting a client" robe.  Tacky, tacky, tacky.  

I don't usually say this, but I thought that Kenya looked stunning.  Her makeup was toned-down, and I loved her hairstyle.  I thought Kandi's look was great, too, loved the pants!  As you said, Cynthia's hair was just too big.  Very editorial, but her dress looked great on her, as did Sheree's.

Phaedra's - I couldn't figure out what that dress was.

And, I know most of the these women (if not all, ....looking at you,  Kenya) have bought and paid for their breasts.  Just because you paid for something, doesn't mean you have to show it off all the time.  

Kenya did look stunning.  The hair was great and makeup.  The boobs a little much.

Phaedra's makeup is always so awful.  

Porsha's face is beautiful but yeah, the wig did resemble Kandi reunion 1, without the orange.

Cynthia.  What in the fuck happened to her?  She was once so beautiful and now she looks manish at times and just off.  Peter is hard on a woman's beauty.

• Love 3

Ridethemaverick, first gotta love a Living Single reference werk! LOL,

I disagree that the point Porsha was making was about emotional support.  I actually don’t think Porsha was trying to make a point because she is pointless and she spiraled off into some nonsense.  The reason I don’t think it was about emotional support because Kandi and Porsha never had that type of close friendship.  As compared to Kandi and Phaedra, they actually did have a deeper friendship where the lack of emotional support may have played a hand in their friendship collapsing. 

The point I think Kandi was trying to make was that she has supported Porsha in the past – hiring her to be in her play and supporting her when she was on The Apprentice.  Her point was that she thought they were cool and the “evidence” of that was her donation of 5K which I believe may be the highest donation one housewife made on behalf of another housewife’s charity or endeavor.  Her other point was that she always supports charity and even if they weren’t cool she would still donate. An example of that would be her donation to Phaedra’s Detroit Camp. She and Phae weren’t on the best of terms but she still supported and actually donated the most out of all the women and was very generous.

Because this made rational sense of course Porsha couldn’t comprehend this and started screeching and went dramatically left with the “just because you gave me money (making a donation on my behalf) doesn’t mean you can treat me any kind of way, which was never the point. But, I’m not surprised at her automatically going there.  I get the vibe that Porsha is very comfortable with sugar daddy dynamic (being Kordell’s beard, the rumored Africans that have given her cars, purses, STI's) so it makes sense that she would attribute giving money with someone controlling her. 

Edited by NYCNJbear06
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

Ridethemaverick, first gotta love a Living Single reference werk! LOL,

I disagree that the point Porsha was making was about emotional support.  I actually don’t think Porsha was trying to make a point because she is pointless and she spiraled off into some nonsense.  The reason I don’t think it was about emotional support because Kandi and Porsha never had that type of close friendship.  As compared to Kandi and Phaedra, they actually did have a deeper friendship where the lack of emotional support may have played a hand in their friendship collapsing. 

The point I think Kandi was trying to make was that she has supported Porsha in the past – hiring her to be in her play and supporting her when she was on The Apprentice.  Her point was that she thought they were cool and the “evidence” of that was her donation of 5K which I believe may be the highest donation one housewife made on behalf of another housewife’s charity or endeavor.  Her other point was that she always supports charity and even if they weren’t cool she would still donate. An example of that would be her donation to Phaedra’s Detroit Camp. She and Phae weren’t on the best of terms but she still supported and actually donated the most out of all the women and was very generous.

Because this made rational sense of course Porsha couldn’t comprehend this and started screeching and went dramatically left with the “just because you gave me money (making a donation on my behalf) doesn’t mean you can treat me any kind of way, which was never the point. But, I’m not surprised at her automatically going there.  I get the vibe that Porsha is very comfortable with sugar daddy dynamic (Kordell’s beard, the rumored African’s that have given her cars and purses) so it makes sense that she would attribute giving money with someone controlling her. 

See I thought the original point was about Kandi being bitchy about the anger management. Porsha said, and I agree, ok y'all think I'm horrible but when I do start going and trying to do better you don't support me, you ridicule me or say I'm lying about it. So not necessarily emotional support between besties, but being supportive of her trying to get help. I'm sure we all think the show was the catalyst, but I guess in her eyes, why not just be supportive. Throughout the season, even before their falling out, every.single.time anger management was mentioned, Kandi either laughed, rolled her eyes, or said yeah right. Kenya even seemed less snarky about it than Kandi when she was talking to Phaedra.

That's just my take. I see what you're saying and I do think Porsha was wrong for devaluing Kandi's contribution but I also see her point about Kandi. 

Eta and thank you! Maxine Shaw is my cousin in my head LOL.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 3
On 4/17/2017 at 2:31 PM, sunsheyen said:

I need me an "African" too! I don't need a Bentley, though, can you just deposit the value in my checking account then I'll invest/pay debts as I see fit? If their allegations are true, at least Kenya had the (Kim Z) sense to get a house in her name instead of a leased car that will disappear after the pussy dries up.

Yeah, I need a sugar daddy who will buy me some stuff that appreciates in value. I don't want a Birkin or Bentley (I'm not into cars and an $85K handbag is nonsense to me, real talk), but I will happily let a dude pay off my student loan and put a house or some investments in my name.

I could not believe Kenya and Sheree were STILL sitting up there talking about those damn houses. Who cares?

I've always thought Kenya's breasts and ass were fake - and who cares, lots of people get plastic surgery. I was surprised that Kandi had her breasts done, mainly because they don't look that different than they did before. Maybe she just got them lifted?

Maxine Shaw is my cousin in my head LOL.

One of the greatest sitcom characters (and sitcoms) of all time, IMO. I adore Max.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 2

Re: the divorce party.  I think Kenya only wanted to throw one for Cynthia, I think Phaedra was only included because she was there and she and Kenya were semi cool at the time.

Had she not been included I think phaedra would have taken offense to not being included.

• Love 10

I'm on my phone and I don't want to full quote.

@ridethemaverick -- I feel like these women shade each other about everything.  Heck, people shittalk about Kenya not being acknowledged by her mom.  To me, that is wayy odd limits because it's not her fault and there is nothing she can do about it.

Which is only to say that nothing much is off limits for these women.  Apparently not even just making up criminal acts to accuse the other women of.  So porsha whining that no one is treating her like a princess for controlling a rage she should, as an adult human, already be able to control doesn't seem like a thing to me.  Why should porshas anger management be off limits?  Especially when her behavior has been substantially worse than not giving someone props for managing taking steps to behave like a normal adult.

FWIW though, i think they are throwing shade because they don't believe she is getting any anger management.  She still doesn't seem to accept responsibility for anything she has done, and that therapist looked like an extra.  And do therapists really write you letters for camping trips?  

• Love 6