Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, BAForever said:

She's probably just still active in the automated substitute system locally. With 3 littles not in public school, she'd have a hard time subbing. Oh, wait Zach has no job outside filming and evening soccer. He could watch kids and she could sub regularly.....   it's a good gig. Work when you want to, pick up a little cash and get some needed time away from home with adults. Hmm..  Zach with all 3 kids. Nope.

She recently subbed in Jackson’s class.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

As a previous poster mentioned, Tori needs to STOP with the word "like". And "date night" and "my man". This shit show has got to be the most boring TLC series EVER.

Tori will never have to worry about another woman trying to steal her man. Unless there's a woman out there that enjoys seeing partially masticated food in Zack's mouth. And then you can add a heaping dose of laziness and entitlement. Yeah he's a real prize. Gross!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

The rumor that ZiT are voluntarily leaving the show is circulating in the media.  When hell freezes over!  They're probably trying to save face.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 8

If it is true, I won't miss them (or the show). I don't need annual specials either. If I want to know if they got jobs or are living in Amy's basement, I'll check in on Tori's instagram account.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Like Zach and Tori wouldn’t have to be dragged off the show kicking and screaming.  I’m sure they just are trying to get more money acting like they might leave.  Frankly if the show is going to concentrate more on them I hope it’s cancelled.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
On 1/13/2023 at 8:48 PM, Irate Panda said:

Like Zach and Tori wouldn’t have to be dragged off the show kicking and screaming.  I’m sure they just are trying to get more money acting like they might leave.  Frankly if the show is going to concentrate more on them I hope it’s cancelled.

It’s times like this when I wish TLC would call their bluff, say they are cancelling the show after hearing that ZiT are ready to move on and spend more time with their children etc….

watch them freak out!  😂

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3

Jackson is such a jealous little creep..

Tori posted a cute video of Lilah sitting on the couch watching a movie and dancing, wiggling, waving her hands and smiling from ear to ear as Tori encouraged her but after about 10 seconds of Lilah being center of attention Jackson takes his hand and starts SHOVING Lilah’s head further and further forward to make her stop dancing…. And Tori let’s him do it, she doesn’t say “STOP THAT!”… nope just let him be an ass.

he’s been a jealous little monster from the very start in the hospital when he saw Lilah for the first time and he’s still a jealous little monster. 
I used to think Jackson was so cute but now I can’t stand him.  Ugh! 

7802CD74-0AAA-42AD-8363-4730E47DBD86.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 14
  • Applause 1
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Jackson is such a jealous little creep..

Mom and dad taught him everything he knows. Everything he does. He thinks he's such a special favorite child. But he's not to blame. ZiT are creating a devil child.

I love Lilah and hope she learns to stand up for her sweet little self! SHE is truly the "special one". 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

So sad so many times we see Lilah she is being shoved, ignored, criticized,  or made fun by her family.  

It is hard to know if Zach and Tori just favor Jackson, or if Lilah also dropped behind Josiah in terms of favorite children.

I get that Lilah is speech delayed and not the typical sized mini-me that Tori wanted, but we've seen a lot this year that seems off.

• Teasing Lilah by being overly affectionate, knowing that it bothered her
  • Allowing Jackson to push, pull or sit on Lilah as they watch tv or build furniture
  • Laughing as she falls through a door, crashes her scooter
  • Watching her crash into a tree on her electric car, not bothering to help her course correct
  • Laughing as she cries when she gets splashed by her dad
  • Placing her on a counter that is three times her height, knowing if she falls she could be injured
  • Delaying Lila's speech therapy until Tori has time

What's up with this?

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 6
  • Applause 10
2 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

What's up with this?

Ask all the "middle children" you know.

On 1/5/2023 at 12:48 PM, chenoa333 said:

Tori will never have to worry about another woman trying to steal her man.

There are many "thirsty" women out here who will do ANYTHING to attach themselves to a "television star."  YES!  Those dilusional females who think THEY can take him away from his family AND become the TV stars they were always meant to be.  Surely you know people like this--livin' in Dreamworld.

• LOL 7
34 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Just thinking wouldn’t it be fun if Matt rents out the farm house to dwarf families and does an hour on each rental guests!

That would stick to the LPBW show!

And he could have Chris do all of the tours of the farm! Time away from Amy is time well spent.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
On 1/16/2023 at 12:07 AM, Back Atcha said:

Ask all the "middle children" you know.

Wondering if you are my middle son...

Ha, middle children is a thing. He bonds over it with my older son's middle little girl. He is expecting a second child in May and says they are done after that because he will never have a "middle child". 

I'm the eldest of three girls (1940, 1942, 1944).  My middle sister fits too many "molds."   I felt I never wanted three because we bickered all the time--and it was always two against one.  I wanted two, four...or more--never three.  I have two boys (men now).   I understood my sister so much more when I had middle-child friends who described how invisible they were.  One of my cousins, Child No. 5 of nine kids, has a great story about being left behind after family day at the lake.  No one noticed she was missing on the ride home for more than an hour (crowded station wagon).  She was three or four and remembers standing in a dirt road crying for way too long.  EPITOME of the poor forgotten middle child.

On 1/16/2023 at 7:59 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, you’d think it would be looked into. 

That is what is called CPS. Child Protective Services. I hope some CPS worker sees this dumb show and checks up on these stupid ass parents. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Tori didn't just watch while Lilah ran into the tree in her remote-control car; she remote-controlled her into it -- and then laughed and played dumb! Zach usually goes along, but he was mad. He also objected when Tori made her cry by hugging him. I have a theory: Tori was devastated when she learned Lilah was going to be a little person instead of a mini-me; she tried to pass it off as "concern" for her, but we can all see how concerned for her she really is. A far-fetched theory, maybe, but I believe Tori greatly resents Lilah for not being the daughter she was sure she would get (Tori is so dumb, I'm sure she thought "50-50 chance" meant that if the first is a dwarf, the second one won't be) and that anger, disappointment, and resentment is being subconsciously projected onto Lilah. I HOPE I'm wrong about this, because Lilah's going to have a hard road to hoe otherwise. I also believe they'll try again for Tori's clone. They claim they're not trying, but no one mentioned taking permanent measures to prevent it. Also, Amy had four, and Tori's fantasy was always to be Amy 2.0 on the farm with, no doubt, one dwarf son and three average-size kids.
  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Dibs said:

Tori didn't just watch while Lilah ran into the tree in her remote-control car; she remote-controlled her into it -- and then laughed and played dumb! Zach usually goes along, but he was mad. He also objected when Tori made her cry by hugging him. I have a theory: Tori was devastated when she learned Lilah was going to be a little person instead of a mini-me; she tried to pass it off as "concern" for her, but we can all see how concerned for her she really is. A far-fetched theory, maybe, but I believe Tori greatly resents Lilah for not being the daughter she was sure she would get (Tori is so dumb, I'm sure she thought "50-50 chance" meant that if the first is a dwarf, the second one won't be) and that anger, disappointment, and resentment is being subconsciously projected onto Lilah. I HOPE I'm wrong about this, because Lilah's going to have a hard road to hoe otherwise. I also believe they'll try again for Tori's clone. They claim they're not trying, but no one mentioned taking permanent measures to prevent it. Also, Amy had four, and Tori's fantasy was always to be Amy 2.0 on the farm with, no doubt, one dwarf son and three average-size kids.

I'm not sure it's because Lilah's an LP. Tori expressed concerns on more than 1 occasion about having a daughter. I'm not sure why, but something about parenting a girl is a problem for her. Maybe someone else can remember?

Edited by readheaded
  • Like 3
On 1/20/2023 at 2:08 PM, readheaded said:

I'm not sure it's because Lilah's an LP. Tori expressed concerns on more than 1 occasion about having a daughter. I'm not sure why, but something about parenting a girl is a problem for her. Maybe someone else can remember?

I vaguely recall something Tori said about having a daughter being more work or drama than having sons?

• Sad 2
56 minutes ago, Lurk said:

I vaguely recall something Tori said about having a daughter being more work or drama than having sons?

Good grief so Tori goes around pushing the same old nonsense that girls are little drama queens and cry babies while boys are stoic, smart, brave, calm etc etc… thanks for setting women’s rights back to the Stone Age!

The only cry baby drama queens I’ve seen are Tori and Zach!

and if any of their kids is a drama queen, attention hog it’s Jackson.  🙄

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1

I vaguely remember the Tori daughter thing…I thought maybe she said something about teenage girls being difficult or mean or something of the sort. I wasn’t sure if she was saying it because she anticipated other girls “making fun” on  Lilah (although Tori and Zach seem to do that weekly on the show) or if she was worrying that Lilah would be “mean” or “difficult” with her when she got older.  I don’t remember if she gave examples or if Zach responded in anyway since I generally zone out during their scenes.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Irate Panda said:
15 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I'm confused, so they plunked Jackson on top of sleeping Lilah?

I think maybe they had a double stroller maybe something similar to this

I wonder if they took Josiah with them or if he stayed with Amy and Chris or another relative? If he's there with them, 3 kids in a stroller built for 2 might be a tight squeeze.

27 minutes ago, kimaken said:

I wonder if they took Josiah with them or if he stayed with Amy and Chris or another relative? If he's there with them, 3 kids in a stroller built for 2 might be a tight squeeze.

Josiah went to Disneyland with them

Tori posted an apology to everyone on their return flight because apparently Josiah cried the whole flight

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, BAForever said:

I'm suspicious. Are we sure Lilah is even there? Does everyone think Jackson owned Disneyland? 

These people.....

And who took care of their dog?  I would be happy if I never saw ANY of these a holes except Lilah and Murphy.

How are they affording trips to southern Californian to Disneyland? Please go the Fuck away ZiT.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, BAForever said:

I'm suspicious. Are we sure Lilah is even there? Does everyone think Jackson owned Disneyland? 

These people.....

Lilah was there, Tori arranged one on one meet ups for her with all the Disney princesses etc 

Lilah actually looked like she was enjoying herself on the rides, lots of smiles ❤️

• Like 9
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

How are they affording trips to southern Californian to Disneyland?

I think that either the show paid for the trip (sure to be on one of next season's episodes) OR the trip was "comped" by Disney due to Tori's clout on social media.

• Useful 1
On 2/2/2023 at 12:31 PM, pdlinda said:

I think that either the show paid for the trip (sure to be on one of next season's episodes) OR the trip was "comped" by Disney due to Tori's clout on social media.

They’re rolling in money!  They are the only Roloff kids on the show!

I can’t even imagine those fat paychecks. 

Think Teen Mom and the McMansions some of the girls buy and live in!

They are all rolling in the dough!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 2/4/2023 at 2:09 PM, Absolom said:

Is it common to give sandwiches to nine month olds these days?  I thought most kids were in the single fruit, vegetable, meat stage of feeding at nine months.  

it's been a while since I've had a 9 month old in the house but wouldn't a PB&J sandwich be a choking hazard for a child that age?

I watched a few seconds of the video and it looked like he had chunks of mucky bread in his hand.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

it's been a while since I've had a 9 month old in the house but wouldn't a PB&J sandwich be a choking hazard for a child that age?

I watched a few seconds of the video and it looked like he had chunks of mucky bread in his hand.

Being a child of ZiT is a hazard in itself. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

First place I’d ask this question, Instagram! 👀🤦‍♀️

198FBB99-27DB-4E36-9015-01AC070281C1.jpeg

"Neurosurgeon recommendation"

It's about time Tori started questioning Zackhole's brain functioning!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

"Neurosurgeon recommendation"

It's about time Tori started questioning Zackhole's brain functioning!

If it's something related to his shunt like before, couldn't he see his previous Doctor?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

What a pathetiic attention grab.

It took me about three minutes to find medical referral resources on the Little People of America website. 

I guess it never occurred to Tori to look there instead of broadcasting to the entire world Zach has some kind of problem.  But then no one would know, and what fun would that be?

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Like 5
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

Fame whore meet Attention whore.  Really? On Instagram? I'm certain the LPA has a website and resources to help people who need medical referrals.  Just a way to keep her fans hooked since no new episodes occurring now. These people....

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 2/4/2023 at 3:56 PM, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

7506B349-4509-46D5-B149-B7005E721A58.jpeg

Remember that time Zackhole offered Lila a sandwich and then told her "no" she already had one? Guess Josiah can have as many choking hazard sandwiches as he wants.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Of course he "slammed" his choking hazards vs. regular just "ate" them because everything Tori's kids do has to sound so much more aspirational and cool.  I'm surprised she didn't tell us how much he was "rockin' his bib."  I bet he really "owned his diaper" later that day, too.  Or is Jackson, pardon me, "J" just the only one who gets to own stuff?  🙄

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8