Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Lala addresses the rumors about her dating a married man; Stassi's brother, Nikolai, joins the reunion; Brittany expresses her anger with Kristen; Scheana confronts Katie about her drinking; Ariana calls Stassi out for being manipulative.

Stassi, a loving sister would never hand their pre-pubescent brother a loaded gun or a fifth of tequila and keys to the car but most importantly of all they would never let them be on a BRAVO reunion!!!

Bad sister, bad, bad, bad sister!

• Love 10

The part with her brother was awkward and unnecessary. Did they really need to push this out into a three part reunion? That was totally just some filler because there isn't enough drama going on. 

And why was Lala even there if she wouldn't talk about anything? It's so obvious she's with a married man. I follow her on Snapchat and on Valentines day she showed all the presents her "boyfriend" had mailed to her while she sat at home in a robe lol. I assume she wasn't with her man cause he spent the holiday with his wife..

• Love 12
20 minutes ago, PreviouslyTV said:

Another slight but effective showing because of how he gets to the root of the problem known as Lala. Could have gone without him seeing blowing up the inflatable Katie sex doll in some "unseen footage" (that, let's be real, was probably shot the day before the reunion to add some levity, because why else wouldn't it have been included in the season?) but whatever.

No, we saw them walking in on Shwartz with the sex doll on the show.

9 minutes ago, msgxoxo said:

And why was Lala even there if she wouldn't talk about anything? It's so obvious she's with a married man. I follow her on Snapchat and on Valentines day she showed all the presents her "boyfriend" had mailed to her while she sat at home in a robe lol. I assume she wasn't with her man cause he spent the holiday with his wife..

I think I missed part of Lala explaining herself while taking out the trash. Why, oh, why couldn't it have been Nikolai's segment? Did she ever explain the NDAs? From what I saw, yeah, she was up to no good with her mystery man.

8 minutes ago, Jel said:

All I want to know now is who is Lala dating.

Quiter frankly, I don't give a darn who her mystery man is, no matter how much she wants to hint and tease about it.

• Love 2
On 4/10/2017 at 8:19 PM, snarts said:

Who is Lala dating?  Someone has to know.  

The popular guess is Randall Emmett, a movie producer. There have been a myriad of reasons why people have guessed him, the most recent being that she wished her man a happy birthday the other week, and it was his birthday that day. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Princess Sparkle said:

The popular guess is Randall Emmett, a movie producer. There have been a myriad of reasons why people have guessed him, the most recent being that she wishes her man a happy birthday the other week, and it was his birthday that day. 

Yeah I've seen that name a few times and it makes sense. She also got a small part in a movie he's a producer for. I wonder how she landed that part.. lol. What annoys me though is how Lala brags about having a rich boyfriend and sneaking around with him but then tonight at the reunion she acts like "how dare you bring it up!!" Like if you were really that serious about keeping it a secret you A) wouldn't be all over social media about it and B) wouldn't even be on the show to begin with. She probably loves the attention but at the same time is like "Oh crap if I mess this up he'll dump me". 

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, msgxoxo said:

The part with her brother was awkward and unnecessary. Did they really need to push this out into a three part reunion? That was totally just some filler because there isn't enough drama going on. 

Exactly what I was thinking!  And making her friends sign NDA??  Is she the Queen of Sheba in disguise?

• Love 6

Am I the only one who thinks Ariana is just unnecessarily rude and mean to Stassi, and everyone else for that matter. It's like if she doesn't like you she has to make you feel so bad. Stassi is trying to be a better person and I'm afraid she will fall from grace with someone constantly being awful and trying to drag her down.  Also, Ariana is influencing Tom to be her little lap dog now. He used to be one of my favorites and now I think I would love the show without him or Ariana. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Renee-390617 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Ariana is just unnecessarily rude and mean to Stassi, and everyone else for that matter. It's like if she doesn't like you she has to make you feel so bad. Stassi is trying to be a better person and I'm afraid she will fall from grace with someone constantly being awful and trying to drag her down.  Also, Ariana is influencing Tom to be her little lap dog now. He used to be one of my favorites and now I think I would love the show without him or Ariana. 

That's total BS! Stassi gives lip service to wanting to change and be a better person! Anytime she says something like "I heard this" and tries to make an issue, I would "give her the hand" just like Arianna! If she wants to cry over someone being so mean to her, I would go out of my way; heaven knows she does it enough! She's a self-entitled b!tch that her own brother has told her to act and fly right! She admits to the good advice, but she can't control her own b!tchiness! She plays the victim anytime she's called out for her bad behavior and I don't even watch the show enough to care! That proved how bad she is to her so called friends! I applaud Arianna keeping her at arm's length; "it was a joke that I was trying to break you!" Yeah, some joke Stassi! ;-(

2 hours ago, 55Unicorns said:

Exactly what I was thinking!  And making her friends sign NDA??  Is she the Queen of Sheba in disguise?

Well she is the typical California glamour girl and these other tramps have to be so jealous of her; esp. Katie, Stassi, & Kristen! That's why they can't get over her life and have to keep going after her relationship! They need to get their own freakin' life; thought Katie had one getting married, but her crew just keep her wanting to behave as badly as them! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 15
35 minutes ago, msgxoxo said:

Yeah I've seen that name a few times and it makes sense. She also got a small part in a movie he's a producer for. I wonder how she landed that part.. lol. What annoys me though is how Lala brags about having a rich boyfriend and sneaking around with him but then tonight at the reunion she acts like "how dare you bring it up!!" Like if you were really that serious about keeping it a secret you A) wouldn't be all over social media about it and B) wouldn't even be on the show to begin with. She probably loves the attention but at the same time is like "Oh crap if I mess this up he'll dump me". 

I've said it before, but this is what successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks was telling LaLa indirectly.

Speaking of Lisa Vanderbucks, her comment about DJ Muppet Baby "getting hairy palms" was gross. I wonder if she chose that phrase on purpose, thinking no one would catch on?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I've said it before, but this is what successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks was telling LaLa indirectly.

Speaking of Lisa Vanderbucks, her comment about DJ Muppet Baby "getting hairy palms" was gross. I wonder if she chose that phrase on purpose, thinking no one would catch on?

LVP's a classless piece of work! That British accent doesn't hide how LOW she can be when you're not expecting it! IDK why Kyle just laughs at some of her more disgusting comments? ;-(

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Lala is a sloppy sugarbaby in regards to discretion.  She posted a picture of the two of them months ago and while his face wasn't visible, there were other identifying things in the picture.  I think she ultimately wants it out, brings more attention her way.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, luleetuni said:

Lala is a sloppy sugarbaby in regards to discretion.  She posted a picture of the two of them months ago and while his face wasn't visible, there were other identifying things in the picture.  I think she ultimately wants it out, brings more attention her way.

Well, LaLa is a fame whore, after all...

So what was the deal with the Vanderpump Rules: Kentucky Edition bit? I'm sure some of it is editing shenanigans, but it sounded like Britney's family hated Jax.

• Love 3

Ariana sucks even more. I'm surprised the recap gives her top spot. She's just a mean person to me and she wants to make Stassi feel awful. And sorry but I like Stassi. I feel like Ariana just likes to dislike everything because she can.

• Love 17

Idk I'm on Ariana's side. Stassi seems so fake to me and just can't handle anyone not liking her. She acts like she's tough and doesn't care but she literally breaks down if anyone goes against her opinion or god forbid doesn't like her. It's so childish. I mean after all the years of the same thing with Stassi why should Ariana have to hug it out with her? She's proven to be a mean girl who likes to get all the girls to gang up on anyone who disagrees with them. I'm glad Ariana is on the show so she can stick it to Stassi and show her that she's not as great as she thinks she is. And maybe when she was younger she was the queen of her Sur world but now they're older it's time to grow up. Not everyone is going to like you Stassi, but you'll survive. Lol. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, msgxoxo said:

Idk I'm on Ariana's side. Stassi seems so fake to me and just can't handle anyone not liking her. She acts like she's tough and doesn't care but she literally breaks down if anyone goes against her opinion or god forbid doesn't like her. It's so childish. I mean after all the years of the same thing with Stassi why should Ariana have to hug it out with her? She's proven to be a mean girl who likes to get all the girls to gang up on anyone who disagrees with them. I'm glad Ariana is on the show so she can stick it to Stassi and show her that she's not as great as she thinks she is. And maybe when she was younger she was the queen of her Sur world but now they're older it's time to grow up. Not everyone is going to like you Stassi, but you'll survive. Lol. 

Me too.  And I really, really think a huge part of why Stassi has always wanted Ariana to like her is because Ariana is the cool, pretty girl and Stassi needs to have her own cool, prettiness validated by that friendship.  Stassi knows she's at the losers table with Kristin.

Also, Tom Sandy has always been open about never, ever liking Stassi.  He has always called her out and not played along with her shit.  Ariana did not turn him against Stassi.

• Love 19

Am I the only one who thinks Ariana is just unnecessarily rude and mean to Stassi, and everyone else for that matter. It's like if she doesn't like you she has to make you feel so bad. Stassi is trying to be a better person and I'm afraid she will fall from grace with someone constantly being awful and trying to drag her down.  

Maybe because Stassi is the reason I stopped watching this show; I'm totally okay with Ariana's position. I also don't believe in faking friendship with someone if I don't trust them. And Ariana is right about Stassi being manipulative. Who the hell makes her ex-boyfriend apologize for a years old relationship in front of his new girlfriend? 

I like that Ariana is her own person and I honestly think that's the group's problem with her. She won't be absorbed into the Borg. 

• Love 19

LVP is one shrewed business woman, she and her investors realize that Villa Blanca is past it's prime and want to unload it, if she can't sell it maybe a try a name/menu change to Villa Blanco and go to only nightime  "sexy dining after dark"  or Villa Azule or Villa Rose for a ladies who lunch theme. SUR will soon be coming to an ageing and she can perhaps unload or update that as well. PUMP still has a year or two to go before adjustments need to be made. Restaurants are a fickle flowing thing and need to keep updated and change every few years. TomTom is a cute concept, where will she plug this into the "chain"?

Edited by mbaywife123
Words dropped on first post
  • Love 2

I took my dog outside during the little brat's segment. Watching my dog take a shit was more interesting than watching an obnoxious little shit be rude to adults (I know its these adults but still).   Why was he even there? 

I was hoping Brittany's mom would have seen herself on TV with that horrible lipstick and immediately changed it.  No such luck I see.  She looks like she's been sucking on a bottle of Pepto.  How has nobody told her how awful it looks?!

I know I'm in the minority but I like Ariana a lot. I love how she just doesn't give a crap about Stassi.   I feel the same way. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I took my dog outside during the little brat's segment. Watching my dog take a shit was more interesting than watching an obnoxious little shit be rude to adults (I know its these adults but still).   Why was he even there? .

I know it's a rhetorical question, but I think it's because Andy likes it and is trying to convince us we like him too. I did not realize until now that he was seven years old when he first did this and five years later, is still doing it.

Edited by Ubiquitous
Spelling
4 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I took my dog outside during the little brat's segment. Watching my dog take a shit was more interesting than watching an obnoxious little shit be rude to adults (I know its these adults but still).   Why was he even there? 

I was hoping Brittany's mom would have seen herself on TV with that horrible lipstick and immediately changed it.  No such luck I see.  She looks like she's been sucking on a bottle of Pepto.  How has nobody told her how awful it looks?!

I know I'm in the minority but I like Ariana a lot. I love how she just doesn't give a crap about Stassi.   I feel the same way. 

Can't stand the kid, don't know why Andy thought it was a good idea to include him and didn't think to take the dog out-should have,

I like Ariana and I do not understand how these people excluding Tom can't see that Stassi has pulled enough crap over the years that there would be absolutely no reason to have her as a friend.  All it takes is one time and chewing Scheana and Arianna out for speaking to Lala, at their employer's request would seal the deal for me.   I also appreciate the fact Ariana has no use for Kristen who it seems could have missed the Reunion entirely.  Kristen has nothing to offer and I find it laughable she demanded Tom Sandoval out of Schwartz's life. 

Katie's denials about her being a jerk when drinking were laughable.   Maybe Katie isn't physically addicted to alcohol but she certainly loses control when drinking.   Katie certainly has denial down pat.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I took the trash out to the curb but assumed the brat would be there after the commercial break, so I missed a good portion of LaLa explaining her mystery man.

• Love 1

Lala and her fucking NDAs. Get out of here with that. I loved when LVP was all, "Who do you think you are, Cate Blanchett?" 

And Brittany thinking they were MBAs. Yea, if Lala made all her friends get MBAs she'd be hanging out by herself. Reading Ayn Rand. *snort*

Here's the thing. I get that someone might have a significant other who doesn't want to be part of the show. But Lala still chooses to put HERSELF out there. So, of course, people are going to talk. That's the nature of the world. If she truly TRULY valued this dude's privacy, SHE would get off the show. What does she need it for anyway? Between married dude and her mama, her life seems to be totally bankrolled. By keeping herself in the public eye, she's risking exposing him. That's on her, IMO. 

I know some people find Stassi's brother annoying, but I love that kid. His advice for everyone was so spot on. I love how he really didn't give Jax advice, just basically prophesied that the dude would be a piece of shit for life. Conversely, he had nothing to say about Brittany. I think she's kind of low rent for putting up with Jax, but she really is a genuinely nice, no-drama kind of gal. 

I actually think their little spin off might be kind of fun. 

As for Stassi-Arianna, I see both sides. On the one hand, Stassi and the Coven have been needlessly mean to outsiders and I applaud Arianna for not giving two shits about them or ever trying to get in good with them. Stassi is used to everyone wanting to be her friend, even if the feeling isn't reciprocated. Arianna just does her thing. But, on the other hand, I sometimes think Arianna tries TOO hard to prove she is so aloof and above it all. They DO have friends in common, and it can make things uncomfortable when there's that much tension. I'm not saying she should be friendly and fake, but she could be a bit more cordial. JMO

I do NOT think Stassi's TH about "cracking" Arianna was mean or ill-intended. I took it as Stassi feeling like she might be finally getting Arianna to like her. I didn't think she was trying to manipulate her. I thought Stassi was actually trying to be nice, because she desperately wants the chick to not hate her. And she was thrilled when they seemed to be having a "moment". 

Honestly, I think Sandoval freaking HATES Stassi and will never like her and that maybe clouds some of Arianna's perception of her. I'm not saying Stassi is an a amazing person, but I think those two are a bit overdramatic about it sometimes. 

• Love 17
11 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Did she ever explain the NDAs?

According to Lala she needs NDAs because she does dumb stuff when intoxicated and is worried someone will Snapchat them. As if anyone cares.

10 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I didn't catch on. What did she mean? The only thing I could think of was that she meant he turns into a Werewolf when he drinks. 

50 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Katie's denials about her being a jerk when drinking were laughable.   Maybe Katie isn't physically addicted to alcohol but she certainly loses control when drinking.   Katie certainly has denial down pat.

She sure does. Scheana was right. EVERYONE has commented on how she is when she drinks. There was a marked difference when she chose pot instead. I think she should stick to that. 

• Love 10

At least we know why Jax and Dumbo are still together.  It's clear to me that Jax just isn't that in to her and she let's him treat her like crap but hey, they have a spin-off so they gotta stick together til at least that's over.  I knew Dumbo was in it for fame.  I saw right through her.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Here's the thing. I get that someone might have a significant other who doesn't want to be part of the show. But Lala still chooses to put HERSELF out there. So, of course, people are going to talk. That's the nature of the world. If she truly TRULY valued this dude's privacy, SHE would get off the show. What does she need it for anyway? Between married dude and her mama, her life seems to be totally bankrolled. By keeping herself in the public eye, she's risking exposing him. That's on her, IMO. 

I noticed she never did answer who paid for her range rover.

15 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

According to Lala she needs NDAs because she does dumb stuff when intoxicated and is worried someone will Snapchat them. As if anyone cares.

So she forces everyone around her to sign NDAs?

15 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I didn't catch on. What did she mean? The only thing I could think of was that she meant he turns into a Werewolf when he drinks. 

There's an old wive's tale about excessive masturbation making you go blind and get hairy palms.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

So she forces everyone around her to sign NDAs?

Apparently she tries to get them to. I'm not sure that everyone agrees to sign. Tom and Ariana claim they didn't.

• Love 2

According to Lala she needs NDAs because she does dumb stuff when intoxicated and is worried someone will Snapchat them.

Here's an idea Lala:  If you do dumb shit when you get intoxicated and you are aware of the fact that you do, then don't let yourself get to that point. Sip on a drink or two all night. Only take one or two hits from the bowl. It's not rocket science. Then no NDA's will be needed.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Renee-390617 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Ariana is just unnecessarily rude and mean to Stassi, and everyone else for that matter. It's like if she doesn't like you she has to make you feel so bad. Stassi is trying to be a better person and I'm afraid she will fall from grace with someone constantly being awful and trying to drag her down.

I don't see any sign of Stassi wanting to be a better person. Stassi realized she made a huge mistake by leaving the show and as soon as her boyfriend dumped her, she was kissing Katies and Tom's asses to get back on the show. If you notice, Ariana doesn't ever start any shit, but if the coven wants to come for her (which Stassi did all season), she's going to give it right back. Who wouldn't defend themselves against those bitches? 

Why so much time spent on Lala when she's not even on the show any more? She's a non factor now and I don't care who she's fucking. Good bye, waste of space Lala. 

Stassi's brother was not enjoyable. If you did this maybe more people would like you, If you did that maybe you would have more friends, blah, blah. Spoken like a true 12 year old or however old he is. He wasn't quick, cute or funny. Let's not make him a thing, Andy. 

Regarding Tequila Katie: If doesn't matter if you only drink once a month, once a week or every freaking day. If you turn in to a malicious asshole and make everybody around you uncomfortable when you drink, you need not ever drink. Period. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Apparently she tries to get them to. I'm not sure that everyone agrees to sign. Tom and Ariana claim they didn't.

I guess that's why she only hangs out at SUR, where she can force people, her wortkmates, into signing NDAs.

I suppose Lala doesn't "owe" these people any type of information because they're not her friends. But wouldn't it have been a whole lot easier if she just told them OFF CAMERA whom her boyfriend is so then these people wouldn't be speculating ON CAMERA about him? She could have cut the entire storyline out of the show if she didn't provide them with a mystery to speculatate about. Of course, by not doing so, it implies that her boyfriend is, indeed, married, and she knew giving them a name would just fuel their ire rather than quelling it. Then again, if she makes her friends sign an NDA just to hang out with her on a random Tuesday night, then what do I know! Lala says she suffers from debilitating anxiety, and it sounds like severe paranoia, too. Ironically, the coven is encouraging this delusion that she needs to lock all of her info down with an NDA by making such a big deal about her personal information. The more they question and investigate from outside people, the more NDAs Lala thinks she needs to throw around. If everyone just dropped it and didn't care to find out, she'd probably come crawling to them with hints to renew their interest, so she can feel like Cate Blanchett on the cover of US Weekly. It seems like such a stereotype about celebrities that they don't want people snoooing into their personal lives--until people STOP snooping, and then they crave that attention. Maybe that's an innate quality in fame-seekers even BEFORE they become famous? I bet Lala would absolutely LOVE it if some tabloid cared enough to break open the case of the mystery man. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yep, exactly how I took it as well.

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She sure does. Scheana was right. EVERYONE has commented on how she is when she drinks. There was a marked difference when she chose pot instead. I think she should stick to that. 

IMO, Katie definitely has a problem with alcohol and is in complete denial. I was in complete denial at that age myself.

• Love 2

I'm Team Ariana all the way.  I feel that her complete frank dismissal of Stassi was only triggered by Stassi's initial attempt to put Ariana in her place at the bridal shower and when it didn't work, Stassi tucked her tail between her legs, ran out and ever since tried to project this notion that she just wants to be friendly with Ariana. She brought the nastiness first. I can't even get into all of the ways Stassi's BS annoyed me and how she blatantly lied and spun shit to put others in the hot seat when she was often guilty of doing the same thing or behaving the same way yet she projects this judgmental air about her. I wish someone had take the socks right off their feet. balled it and shoved it in her mouth to shut her fuck up. I can't stand her, lol. 

Why did they have Stassi's brother on giving commentary on all of them?

Lala is just making it seem like she is in fact dating a married man...she does makes a point that everyone saying so doesn't make it true but I'm not going off the insistence of Stassi or her minions, I'm going off of Lala's behaviour and responses. She makes herself look far more guilty than any other 

I loved the banter with Jax and James sitting next to each other. I felt their reactions to one another were the highlights to the reunion, lol.

• Love 10

Lala - bye, hookaface.

Hah, Jax is the first chucklefuck to get a spin-off. Wonder what the others think?

But wouldn't it have been a whole lot easier if she just told them OFF CAMERA whom her boyfriend is so then these people wouldn't be speculating ON CAMERA about him? 

I believe they already know who her sugardaddy is (and some know his wife, IIRC).

• Love 2

Ariana is still the worst to me. But I'm moving on because I can't take about that situation anymore.

Lala and her NDAs. Even Andy was awesome with his "who do you think you are that you need NDAS?" True that. And then Lala complains it's because she has had former friends take videos of her in intoxicatingly bad states. I'm not saying this hasn't happened but I'm also saying that she had crap friends or was  making bad decisions. That isn't on the Vanderpump crew(notwithstanding obviously they can be terrible people as well but still she was talking about a past friendship situation) and the fact that she thinks on a daily basis she can hand out NDAS and that it's normal behavior is ridiculous. Like Andy implied Lala isn't super famous. And Lala liked the idea that everyone speculated about her dating life. She enjoyed it. Her acting all "it messed up my life a lot" is bs.

• Love 7

My takeaway from Part 2.

I am back to thinking the Nugget is the smugest, smarmiest POS on this show.  And that's saying something.  I am no fan of StASSi's but wanting to "crack" you meant breaking down that mile high wall she always has up.  StASSi finally saw the vulnerable, emotional human being . . . so of course the Nugget is going to be pissed and attempt to crawl back into her above-it-all throne of self righteousness. 

Someone has told FI that he can add "therapist" to his resume of model, actor, musician, smoothie creator, RV driver and skin care expert.  Please stop.  You don't need to chime in with your "expert" advice.  If you're so smart, you wouldn't have dated Kristen for over 2 years and you wouldn't still be living in an apartment that practically explodes when you run your a/c and microwave at the same time.

Lala is full of shit.  You can have all the friends in the world sign an NDA but if they get drunk and Snapchat your private biz out there, it's out there. And here's a thought - - if you get so drunk and/or so high that you're exposing your personal secrets while naked in someone's bathtub, maybe you should reconsider what you're imbibing or ingesting, as well as the company you keep.  Girl, you're simply not that important to demand NDAs.  Stop.  And yes, we all know that you're dating a married man.  It's out there (maybe you missed an NDA?) and your actions only corroborate it.  FWIW, StASSI DOES understand having a boyfriend/partner who does not want to be on the show.  Don't act like you are so different.  The only difference is that Patrick wasn't married. So stop.

StASSi needs to move on and away from the Nugget.  She's an ass.  If you must be friends with a dipshit, there are plenty of others to choose from on the stage.

StASSi's brother.  Why?  Annoying, yes but correct in his assessments.  Note to chucklefucks: unless the kid was fed what to say, a 12 year old being much more attuned and aware should wake you up. Did think it was interesting that Andy did not ask the kid what he thought about Kristen or James.

Katie isn't called Tequila Katie for nothing.  Admit it, girl.  You have a drinking problem.  You are super aggro when you drink.  Avoid the tequila.  Pop a watermelon gummy instead.

Were Kristen and Scheana even there?  They didn't offer much.  Scheana may have been quiet during Lala's non-dating of a married man segment for good cause.

Jax and Britney didn't say much either, other than their Down Home Kentucky clip.

James is the MVP for the second week in a row.  How is this possible?  Seriously, sober James is the shit.

And finally, this was boring AF.  Other than the part on Lala, who cares?  

Next week looks better with the Shay surprise on Scheana (which, if it was truly a surprise, is mean to Scheana and kinda to Shay too.)  

• Love 16
21 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

My takeaway from Part 2.

I am back to thinking the Nugget is the smugest, smarmiest POS on this show.  And that's saying something.  I am no fan of StASSi's but wanting to "crack" you meant breaking down that mile high wall she always has up.  StASSi finally saw the vulnerable, emotional human being . . . so of course the Nugget is going to be pissed and attempt to crawl back into her above-it-all throne of self righteousness. 

Someone has told FI that he can add "therapist" to his resume of model, actor, musician, smoothie creator, RV driver and skin care expert.  Please stop.  You don't need to chime in with your "expert" advice.  If you're so smart, you wouldn't have dated Kristen for over 2 years and you wouldn't still be living in an apartment that practically explodes when you run your a/c and microwave at the same time.

Lala is full of shit.  You can have all the friends in the world sign an NDA but if they get drunk and Snapchat your private biz out there, it's out there. And here's a thought - - if you get so drunk and/or so high that you're exposing your personal secrets while naked in someone's bathtub, maybe you should reconsider what you're imbibing or ingesting, as well as the company you keep.  Girl, you're simply not that important to demand NDAs.  Stop.  And yes, we all know that you're dating a married man.  It's out there (maybe you missed an NDA?) and your actions only corroborate it.  FWIW, StASSI DOES understand having a boyfriend/partner who does not want to be on the show.  Don't act like you are so different.  The only difference is that Patrick wasn't married. So stop.

StASSi needs to move on and away from the Nugget.  She's an ass.  If you must be friends with a dipshit, there are plenty of others to choose from on the stage.

StASSi's brother.  Why?  Annoying, yes but correct in his assessments.  Note to chucklefucks: unless the kid was fed what to say, a 12 year old being much more attuned and aware should wake you up. Did think it was interesting that Andy did not ask the kid what he thought about Kristen or James.

Katie isn't called Tequila Katie for nothing.  Admit it, girl.  You have a drinking problem.  You are super aggro when you drink.  Avoid the tequila.  Pop a watermelon gummy instead.

Were Kristen and Scheana even there?  They didn't offer much.  Scheana may have been quiet during Lala's non-dating of a married man segment for good cause.

Jax and Britney didn't say much either, other than their Down Home Kentucky clip.

James is the MVP for the second week in a row.  How is this possible?  Seriously, sober James is the shit.

And finally, this was boring AF.  Other than the part on Lala, who cares?  

Next week looks better with the Shay surprise on Scheana (which, if it was truly a surprise, is mean to Scheana and kinda to Shay too.)  

? on all of this!! Except for James. Mostly cause I hate that muppet. Sober or not.

I don't even understand why Arina thinks Stassi made her cry and show a sense of emotion at the wedding. Stassi ran over to her and started talking to her like she does all the time! And then Arinia started randomly crying about not wanting to beba 30 year old bartender for the rest of her life. It was a random outburst. But honestly.. Stassi didn't make that happen. You know what did? Probably the glass of whatever was in her hand that night.

And Lala for sure. As I said she needs to reevaluate who she's hanging out and the choices she's making if she's that worried about what comes out on social media. I get that it's a different word but also she's not that famous for this to be a recurring issue for her. 

This week was boring. It makes me wonder why they felt they needed 3 parts. Adding Stassis brother was clearly a gap filler because they needed padding. And yes we got some ending notes to Lalas is she dating a married man?(probably) business, but nothing that could have been skipped and cut for time. We could have skipped this and just headed straight for part 3.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 8

Ariana has Stassi's number and is smart never to forget it.

Any vulnerability shown will be used against you by a thirsty narcissist like Stassi - that "cracked" comment gave her away, as Ariana said.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

And here's a thought - - if you get so drunk and/or so high that you're exposing your personal secrets while naked in someone's bathtub, maybe you should reconsider what you're imbibing or ingesting, as well as the company you keep.

No kidding. I'm beginning to think Katie isn't the only one with a drinking problem. Wasn't there a scene where Lala came to newly-sober James's apartment and was pissed that he had no alcohol/couldn't drink with her? 

12 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I don't even understand why Arina thinks Stassi made her cry and show a sense of emotion at the wedding. Stassi ran over to her and started talking to her like she does all the time! And then Arinia started randomly crying about not wanting to beba 30 year old bartender for the rest of her life. It was a random outburst. But honestly.. Stassi didn't make that happen. You know what did? Probably the glass of whatever was in her hand that night.

Yea, she was already tearing up a few minutes before when talking to Sandoval. I think both of them were alcomotional that night. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

No kidding. I'm beginning to think Katie isn't the only one with a drinking problem. Wasn't there a scene where Lala came to newly-sober James's apartment and was pissed that he had no alcohol/couldn't drink with her? 

They ALL seem to drink to ridiculous levels.  I can almost hear their livers crying for mercy while watching an episode.

Yes, Lala did drop by Chez James and seemed miffed that he was actually being honest about not drinking.  The nerve!   James clearly should have been hanging at the studio, mixing beats, with Shay while the rest of these idiots were getting their "non alcoholic"alcohol fixes via tampons. 

• Love 2

When they were asking why Lala needed NDA all I could think of if she feels like she one day will be famous-beyond this reality show, it might save her some heartache in the long run.  Didn't Stassi have a video that LVP had to buy from the holder for some ridiculously small amount of money? 

Do any of these clods ever consider the hurt inflicted on the wife of Lala's alleged married boyfriend?  I get it is somewhat on him but who would want to be tied to outing him?  (Wasn't it Katie who said she knew her?)  Or what if the guy and his wife are polyamorous and Lala joins in?  I don't understand why it is okay for Patrick never to appear but this man of Lala's needs to be outed? 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

When they were asking why Lala needed NDA all I could think of if she feels like she one day will be famous-beyond this reality show, it might save her some heartache in the long run.  Didn't Stassi have a video that LVP had to buy from the holder for some ridiculously small amount of money? 

Do any of these clods ever consider the hurt inflicted on the wife of Lala's alleged married boyfriend?  I get it is somewhat on him but who would want to be tied to outing him?  (Wasn't it Katie who said she knew her?)  Or what if the guy and his wife are polyamorous and Lala joins in?  I don't understand why it is okay for Patrick never to appear but this man of Lala's needs to be outed? 

maybe it's because Stassi was never shady about who she was dating.  She said his name, she said he was on the radio, they were photographed in the press together.

Lala was very annoying with her MY!  LIFE! IS! SO! FABULOUS! AND! PRIVATE!  and dropping hints but...don't anybody dare talk about it

I wonder if Mrs Lala's Boyfriend lives under a rock or if she's caught wind of what's going on?  *that* can't be great...

Edited by teapot
  • Love 7