Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Yea, Stassi's guy wasn't on the show, but she WANTED him to be. Everyone knew who he was; he just didn't want to be on VPR. 

I don't think Lala owes it to ANYONE to tell who her guy is. But.....if she insists on being on a television show, she shouldn't act all agog that people are nosing into her business. Par for the course, honey. 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, Stassi's guy wasn't on the show, but she WANTED him to be. Everyone knew who he was; he just didn't want to be on VPR. 

I don't think Lala owes it to ANYONE to tell who her guy is. But.....if she insists on being on a television show, she shouldn't act all agog that people are nosing into her business. Par for the course, honey. 

All these people need to GROW THE FK up! Nothing's that important to make myself look as foolish as these HO's who just have to know other people's business! ;-(

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

When they were asking why Lala needed NDA all I could think of if she feels like she one day will be famous-beyond this reality show, it might save her some heartache in the long run.  Didn't Stassi have a video that LVP had to buy from the holder for some ridiculously small amount of money? 

Do any of these clods ever consider the hurt inflicted on the wife of Lala's alleged married boyfriend?  I get it is somewhat on him but who would want to be tied to outing him?  (Wasn't it Katie who said she knew her?)  Or what if the guy and his wife are polyamorous and Lala joins in?  I don't understand why it is okay for Patrick never to appear but this man of Lala's needs to be outed? 

The tea with Stassi's self pleasure video is that Frank had showed it to everyone to be a dick. He was thinking about selling it, but not really seriously. LVP owed Frank his last paycheck and was being kind of a dick about paying him. LVP agreed to give Frank his last paycheck, but only if Frank, if asked, said it was for the sex tape. LVP had recently lost a couple if employment cases at Villa Blanca. She was fearful of Frank bringing up issues of stolen pay. It was also Stassi's penance to get back on the show because at that time Stassi was the only major castmember who didn't work for LVP. If you go back and watch that reunion, Stassi correctly questions how LVP bought the sex tape if LVP never got a copy of it and didn't get Frank to sign any agreement to not release it.

I'm not surprised that these jerks haven't considered the wife and his 2 kids. I doubt he's in an open marriage or poly. Right after Stassi leaked his name, both he and Lala scrubbed the movie, Arsenal, from their IMDB credits.

I think it's perfectly fine for Lala's guy to never appear. Patrick never did. Jermaine showed up once on Shahs. Cameran's husband hasn't on Southern Charm. Big Poppa never did on Atlanta. I think the problem is acting like he doesn't exist, which makes her weird behavior seem much weirder. It was always known that Jax was going to be on the trip to Sonoma. If she had said to Ariana "My boyfriend is suddenly free and I have the opportunity to spend some time with him. I'll make it up to you", the reaction wouldn't have been nearly as bad as it was. Instead Lala goes silent and boohoos about being on a trip with people who don't like her. That was always part of the equation. You wouldn't have said yes to the trip if it bothered you that much.

So the dude doesn't have to appear or even be named, she just needed to acknowledge his existence in her life. She could have called him "mister money" "big pimpin'" or "shoe". I don't care. It reminds me of how scientists know where black holes are. We can't see them, but you can see their gravitational pull on things we can see. That's how her mysterious married boyfriend is. Lala drops things at a moment's notice to accommodate him.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, jaync said:

Hah, Jax is the first chucklefuck to get a spin-off. Wonder what the others think?

Wait, I thought that was a joke!

4 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

And Lala for sure. As I said she needs to reevaluate who she's hanging out and the choices she's making if she's that worried about what comes out on social media. I get that it's a different word but also she's not that famous for this to be a recurring issue for her. 

I am reminded of something successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks once said, and I paraphrase, "Honey, you're not important enough for me to care!".

3 hours ago, teapot said:

Maybe it's because Stassi was never shady about who she was dating.  She said his name, she said he was on the radio, they were photographed in the press together.

Lala was very annoying with her MY!  LIFE! IS! SO! FABULOUS! AND! PRIVATE!  and dropping hints but...don't anybody dare talk about it

I believe one word for LaLa is "cock tease", and no one likes a cock-tease.

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

The tea with Stassi's self pleasure video is that Frank had showed it to everyone to be a dick. He was thinking about selling it, but not really seriously. LVP owed Frank his last paycheck and was being kind of a dick about paying him. LVP agreed to give Frank his last paycheck, but only if Frank, if asked, said it was for the sex tape. LVP had recently lost a couple if employment cases at Villa Blanca. She was fearful of Frank bringing up issues of stolen pay. It was also Stassi's penance to get back on the show because at that time Stassi was the only major castmember who didn't work for LVP. If you go back and watch that reunion, Stassi correctly questions how LVP bought the sex tape if LVP never got a copy of it and didn't get Frank to sign any agreement to not release it.

Interesting! Where did you learn this?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

So the dude doesn't have to appear or even be named, she just needed to acknowledge his existence in her life. She could have called him "mister money" "big pimpin'" or "shoe". I don't care. It reminds me of how scientists know where black holes are. We can't see them, but you can see their gravitational pull on things we can see. That's how her mysterious married boyfriend is. Lala drops things at a moment's notice to accommodate him.

Something just occurred to me. Was her "modeling job" in Italy a hookup with her mystery man?

2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm not surprised that these jerks haven't considered the wife and his 2 kids. I doubt he's in an open marriage or poly. Right after Stassi leaked his name, both he and Lala scrubbed the movie, Arsenal, from their IMDB credits.

I think it's perfectly fine for Lala's guy to never appear. Patrick never did. Jermaine showed up once on Shahs. Cameran's husband hasn't on Southern Charm. Big Poppa never did on Atlanta. I think the problem is acting like he doesn't exist, which makes her weird behavior seem much weirder. It was always known that Jax was going to be on the trip to Sonoma. If she had said to Ariana "My boyfriend is suddenly free and I have the opportunity to spend some time with him. I'll make it up to you", the reaction wouldn't have been nearly as bad as it was. Instead Lala goes silent and boohoos about being on a trip with people who don't like her. That was always part of the equation. You wouldn't have said yes to the trip if it bothered you that much.

But she has made mention of her boyfriend so is that not acknowledging his existence? For someone who feels the need to be so mysterious about the nature of her relationship, it would have been much better for her if she did in fact not acknowledge his existence. Stassi and her crew has never asked Lala if she has a boyfriend, they've only asked her to admit that she's dating a married man. I feel like all of the 'no' and her attempt to shut down the conversation wasn't about anyone uttering the word boyfriend, it was trying to confront her with a confession to all of the gossip they've been hearing and spreading. 

• Love 2
On 4/10/2017 at 7:19 PM, Jamie Satyr said:

Well she is the typical California glamour girl and these other tramps have to be so jealous of her; esp. Katie, Stassi, & Kristen! That's why they can't get over her life and have to keep going after her relationship! They need to get their own freakin' life; thought Katie had one getting married, but her crew just keep her wanting to behave as badly as them! ;-(

The entire state of California takes exception to this.  Lala's trashy sugar baby aesthetic and lifestyle is not typical California anything.  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

The entire state of California takes exception to this.  Lala's trashy sugar baby aesthetic and lifestyle is not typical California anything.  

You'd think if she has a mother paying her rent, and a rich boyfriend paying for everything else, she could afford to go to a manicurist who can give her some decent fake nails.  What she was wearing at the reunion looked like she'd taken Post-It Note page markers and stuck them on her fingers.

2000pc-20-sets-note-sticky-adhesive-post.jpg

• Love 18
7 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Typical of that "ilk;" pretty, thin, fashion conscious! SoCals are sooooooo! NoCal here! lol! ;-)

• Love 1

I read something that said LVP has a spinoff in the works about her pet endeavor and Lala will be the head shit stirrer. LVP recognizes shit stirring potential when she sees it. Her lil Vander crybabies don't want Lala around so she'll use her potential elsewhere. 

• Love 3
Just now, Juliegirlj said:

I read something that said LVP has a spinoff in the works about her pet endeavor and Lala will be the head shit stirrer. LVP recognizes shit stirring potential when she sees it. Her lil Vander crybabies don't want Lala around so she'll use her potential elsewhere. 

at least that sort of tracks....Lala posts a lot about animals on instagram.  I wonder if the witches are spewing venom over this development

1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

That kind of stuff goes over set against places like SUR or Pump.  But I have to wonder how much the general public will take to that particular brand of shit-stirring, not to mention Lala's overall skankiness, set in the middle of cute and needy animals.  I think it would do this particular part of Lisa's endeavor far more harm than good.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

So the dude doesn't have to appear or even be named, she just needed to acknowledge his existence in her life. She could have called him "mister money" "big pimpin'" or "shoe". I don't care.

That's it. From now on his name is Shoe. 

• Love 6
On 4/11/2017 at 6:01 PM, HunterHunted said:

Oooo I didn't know about the paycheck part, that totally fills in the blanks.  That stassi/lvp reunion fight was epic to me as the only time someone had lisa rattled n out her character and the nasty was really coming out till Andy caught it and saved her. Stassi held her own where mannnny bravo bitches have failed. #Salute

6 minutes ago, Inspectabecky said:

LVP owed Frank his last paycheck and was being kind of a dick about paying him. LVP agreed to give Frank his last paycheck, but only if Frank, if asked, said it was for the sex tape. LVP had recently lost a couple if employment cases at Villa Blanca. She was fearful of Frank bringing up issues of stolen pay.

So she intentionally withheld his final paycheck which would open her for more litigation? California has very strict laws on when final paychecks have ro be paid, if you are fired it has to be on your last day, if you quit without notice it has to be within 72 hours. That story screams BS to me.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

So she intentionally withheld his final paycheck which would open her for more litigation? California has very strict laws on when final paychecks have ro be paid, if you are fired it has to be on your last day, if you quit without notice it has to be within 72 hours. That story screams BS to me.

Honestly, I wish I could find the webpage because all of the positions made a certain type of fucked up sense to me. LVP felt that she shouldn't have to pay Frank because he had been fired for threatening to assault a customer, basically criminal activity. Frank had begun to hang out around the restaurant because LVP (or whomever at the restaurant) had stopped being responsive over the phone, which was how he started showing the video.

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:00 AM, HunterHunted said:

Honestly, I wish I could find the webpage because all of the positions made a certain type of fucked up sense to me. LVP felt that she shouldn't have to pay Frank because he had been fired for threatening to assault a customer, basically criminal activity. Frank had begun to hang out around the restaurant because LVP (or whomever at the restaurant) had stopped being responsive over the phone, which was how he started showing the video.

Perhaps the withheld money was appearance fees for the show? It would not seem logical for the management and LVP to subject themselves to penalties-however, there is also a clause in the California Labor Code about good faith disputes that can absolve an employer from the "upon termination" last paycheck law.

On 4/10/2017 at 8:55 PM, Renee-390617 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Ariana is just unnecessarily rude and mean to Stassi, and everyone else for that matter. It's like if she doesn't like you she has to make you feel so bad. Stassi is trying to be a better person and I'm afraid she will fall from grace with someone constantly being awful and trying to drag her down.  Also, Ariana is influencing Tom to be her little lap dog now. He used to be one of my favorites and now I think I would love the show without him or Ariana. 

No you're not the only one who thinks that. I personally don't see why Stassi wants to be friends with a person who thinks that she is better than everybody and constantly has a bitch face. Fuck Tom and Ariana they are imo the worse people on the show.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Hiacios said:

No you're not the only one who thinks that. I personally don't see why Stassi wants to be friends with a person who thinks that she is better than everybody and constantly has a bitch face. Fuck Tom and Ariana they are imo the worse people on the show.

This! Arinia is just so cool and above everyone. Or at least that's her attitude. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This! Arinia is just so cool and above everyone. Or at least that's her attitude. 

So what would you guys prefer; Arianna to act like these other skanky HO's being a hypocrite, screaming and acting hysterical? I don't understand! It makes no sense for her to get worked over these b!tches because she is above them and can appreciate her keeping these people at arm's length! ;-)

• Love 2

How much is she really above them, though? You call them "skanky HOs", but let's not forget that Ariana "hooked up" with Tom while he still had a girlfriend. A girlfriend Arianna knew about and worked with. I don't care, because it's Kristen. And she cheated as well, and they're basically all one incestuous orgy ready to be shut down by some regulatory agency. But I don't know that the other girls are that much "skankier" than her. Katie is a bitch, but she's been with Tom for years and hasn't really done anything "skanky", IMO. 

Arianna does seem less drama-prone, which I appreciate. But I do think she goes way out of her way to SHOW how superior she thinks she is. I do not think she needs to be friends with any of them. But she could be a bit more polite, for the sake of the mutual friends they have. JMO

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

How much is she really above them, though? You call them "skanky HOs", but let's not forget that Ariana "hooked up" with Tom while he still had a girlfriend. A girlfriend Arianna knew about and worked with. I don't care, because it's Kristen. And she cheated as well, and they're basically all one incestuous orgy ready to be shut down by some regulatory agency. But I don't know that the other girls are that much "skankier" than her. Katie is a bitch, but she's been with Tom for years and hasn't really done anything "skanky", IMO. 

Arianna does seem less drama-prone, which I appreciate. But I do think she goes way out of her way to SHOW how superior she thinks she is. I do not think she needs to be friends with any of them. But she could be a bit more polite, for the sake of the mutual friends they have. JMO

All have their faults; the most being drunken pigs! Passing judgement on each other seems to be a past time like no other show; "I heard NDA's were signed!" How do you hear something that didn't happen unless something's wrong with them in the head; esp. Stassi? When called out she can't take the truth and that's what she gets, the truth that can't be handled for some reason! Stassi's own brother has told these losers what's what; it's obvious! ;-)

I don't know.  I sorta feel Stassi has shown some growth from the first season.   She reverts back to her old ways at times, out of fairness, that does happen during personal growth, but she appears more self aware and a little more concerned with others.

She can also laugh at herself when people point out her stupid moments. When James did the crawling back routine, she laughed. I think old Stassi would have thrown a fit.

Her worst moments were being protective of Katie, trying to push friendship on Princess Aboveitall and demanding an apology from Jax in front of Brittany. 

Ariana?  At yi yi.  I had moments where I understood why people like her.  But more often than not, I just find her to be smug.  

• Love 10
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

I don't know.  I sorta feel Stassi has shown some growth from the first season.   She reverts back to her old ways at times, out of fairness, that does happen during personal growth, but she appears more self aware and a little more concerned with others.

She can also laugh at herself when people point out her stupid moments. When James did the crawling back routine, she laughed. I think old Stassi would have thrown a fit.

Her worst moments were being protective of Katie, trying to push friendship on Princess Aboveitall and demanding an apology from Jax in front of Brittany. 

Ariana?  At yi yi.  I had moments where I understood why people like her.  But more often than not, I just find her to be smug.  

My whole thing with Ariana and I've stated it many times is her whole "too cool for school" attitude. I just can't with that. No one in my opinion is too cool for anything. Especially this girl. And while she's all "I'm not about the drama" she kind of is. She also will never own up to being a cheater. Yes Kristen cheated WAY worse and is at the most at fault regarding her and FI but I feel she has more than owned up for it. Arinia has refused to acknowledge her part in it. 

I did kind of like FI when he was trying to get Lala admit the truth about what happened with Arinia birthday and why she flaked. And him not buying her anxiety about the guest list was hilarious. The guest list always included Jax and Brittany and the episode showed a scene where a few days before Tom and Arinia told Lala they would have her back should anything negative be said about her. I also think like another poster said if Lala had called them and said her boyfriends schedule had freed up and she wasn't able to make it, they would have been okay. Also why didn't anyone ask why on that same weekend Lala then chose to erase Arinia from Instagram and twitter? 

I also found it interesting that Tom tried to explain to Lala that whatever her situation is with her boyfriend not wanting to be on the show was the same as Stassis despite Lala yelling that it was totally different. Um.. it kind of wasn't. It was/is the same. Except Stassi mentioned Patrick constantly and we all had a vague idea of who he was. Lala chose to constantly never speak of her boyfriend.. why? Either because he was married or maybe not that interesting and Lala just wanted people to be wondering. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

My whole thing with Ariana and I've stated it many times is her whole "too cool for school" attitude. I just can't with that. No one in my opinion is too cool for anything. Especially this girl. And while she's all "I'm not about the drama" she kind of is. She also will never own up to being a cheater. Yes Kristen cheated WAY worse and is at the most at fault regarding her and FI but I feel she has more than owned up for it. Arinia has refused to acknowledge her part in it. 

I did kind of like FI when he was trying to get Lala admit the truth about what happened with Arinia birthday and why she flaked. And him not buying her anxiety about the guest list was hilarious. The guest list always included Jax and Brittany and the episode showed a scene where a few days before Tom and Arinia told Lala they would have her back should anything negative be said about her. I also think like another poster said if Lala had called them and said her boyfriends schedule had freed up and she wasn't able to make it, they would have been okay. Also why didn't anyone ask why on that same weekend Lala then chose to erase Arinia from Instagram and twitter? 

I also found it interesting that Tom tried to explain to Lala that whatever her situation is with her boyfriend not wanting to be on the show was the same as Stassis despite Lala yelling that it was totally different. Um.. it kind of wasn't. It was/is the same. Except Stassi mentioned Patrick constantly and we all had a vague idea of who he was. Lala chose to constantly never speak of her boyfriend.. why? Either because he was married or maybe not that interesting and Lala just wanted people to be wondering. 

I'm old; close to end with Baby Boomers! I thought the generations "after" would be more independent; seem more "co-dependent!" Couples' lives revolve around one another now! With Stassi, I can imagine needing to mention "her man" every other sentence! All these girls seem to can't survive too long without someone to "join" and talk about! What happened? ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Added another couple sentence
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Lala could have dealt with her man they way that Lowdown Monkey with a Wig on RHoA dealt with Big Poppa. We never saw him. We saw Kim call to thank him for some gift, but we never heard him speak. We knew he was married, but I don't think Kim mentioned if he had kids or what he did for a living. All we really knew is that he paid for everything.

These bitches on Vanderpump Rules are a bit messier than those hoes on Atlanta, but I'm almost certain that Lala kept Sandoval and Ariana in line with the possibility of maybe getting a part in one of her boyfriend's future productions. Sandoval and Ariana are the only ones who still audition and take parts. However, the entire cast moved to LA to act and model. The ones who've stopped trying only did so because they weren't having much luck, but Lala's boyfriend represents a connection that they've never had. I think had she played it smarter, she could have gotten the rest of the cast to play ball. Unfortunately, she decided to be nothing, but nasty to Katie and the rest of them weren't going to let it go.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Nor Cal here too and I agree with you. 

It's a different mindset down there! I moved to be a NoCal and a couple of friends went south; all from Chicago! They weren't there 6 years before it was common to check the tide on the news when they got home! They didn't have a boat, didn't own any restaurants of the dock nearby in Huntington Beach, but that was their thing! The news was so pathetic when I visited; after the tide, entertainment news was reported before crime, fires, and aftershocks recorded! I told them NO WAY would I ever even spend more than a few days down there! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Corrected spelling
  • Love 1

I caught last night's rerun and sure enough, he let it slip he's fed those "pearls of wisdom" when Andy asked where he gets it and he fumbled around saying it came naturally to him, how he learned and his lines and knew what to say.

On 4/10/2017 at 9:55 PM, Renee-390617 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Ariana is just unnecessarily rude and mean to Stassi, and everyone else for that matter. It's like if she doesn't like you she has to make you feel so bad. Stassi is trying to be a better person and I'm afraid she will fall from grace with someone constantly being awful and trying to drag her down.  Also, Ariana is influencing Tom to be her little lap dog now. He used to be one of my favorites and now I think I would love the show without him or Ariana. 

Everyone say what you wanna say, next season you'll see Ariana be more of a self righteous bully and you'll feel bad for Stassi 

• Love 1

Stassi's brother... nope. No hate twds him, at all, but the schtick is cringe worthy... thank goodness I watched this on demand and could fast fwd past his moment... so out of place on a show like this. Please don't make him a "thing". ??

• Love 1