Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Talk of the Town

• Start Topic

On April 7, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Jamie Satyr said:

I doubt it! Lu's got nothing on these women except maybe "more arrogance" and pomposity! Hard to believe she's actually letting her title go by marrying again! There's the real desperation after all this time!  ;-)

Bethenny and Ramona themselves said they wouldn't bring their suitors around Lu because she would take the men away from them.

On April 7, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Jamie Satyr said:

I don't see it as people being infuriated; broken girl code issue is what's being said! Luann is probably more of a HO than any of them and has no shame in snatching up one of her friends' boy toys! She knew not to talk to Sonja about Tom because she already knew about their relationship, but she didn't care! When we hear of their divorce, I'll try not to laugh, but it'll be hard! She's too old and worldly to be acting like this; giddy and desperate! ;-(

Waking up together after blacked out sex an average of less than two times per year over the course of a decade constitutes a "relationship"? 

• Love 14

Lu does attract undue scorn

The skin on her back must be worn

But she is a lass

Getting her share of ass

For that? The others are torn?

----

Lulu might be good in bed

She's probably more lively than dead

Tom gave a pass

on other house wife ass

Of that? enough can't be said!

--------

Puppies and those fostered kitties

Should be given your pity

Those poor animals souls

Living with those assholes

In hi - rises in New York City.

• Love 3
(edited)

What is it about lulu's (privates)

That men think is so FN hot

the others do sweat her

about the guys who have bed her

Is it the 'class' that can't be bought?

-----

A new year's wedding

Lu finally got a man

Let the hate begin

-----

Custom cookie jar?

Lu likes Tom's Cannoli

in HER cookie box?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 1

Would I could I with Luann

I might, I do, I think I can

Would I could I with ramona?

No I wouldn't I'd lose my bone-a

I must say, I do confess

most the Ho-wives are a mess!

Would I could I with that Sonja

No, I wouldn't even phone her!

Would I could I with skinny girl?

no, that idea makes me hurl

would I bang a NY 'wife'?

No I wouldn't, I bet my life.

Would I could I with carehole

I'd would rather bang a mole

Would I bang a NY wife

No I wouldn't I bet my life...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

Bethenny and Ramona themselves said they wouldn't bring their suitors around Lu because she would take the men away from them.

Waking up together after blacked out sex an average of less than two times per year over the course of a decade constitutes a "relationship"? 

It's something! Are you being a hypocrite here? What if someone you dallied with wound up marrying a close friend! You're telling me you wouldn't care? You're a bigger person than me! It makes no sense to do something like that; too many other people in this world to defile a friendship! Damn, Lu was staying at Sonja's house for Gawd-sake! WOW, SERIOUSLY? ;-(

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Trooper York said:

I want to see Luann interact with his mother. That would be comedy gold.

Carole interacting with Adam's mother, now that would be comedy gold!

Arguing over tuck in time, who gets to read him his bedtime story and whether he still needs a night light. 

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

It's something! Are you being a hypocrite here? What if someone you dallied with wound up marrying a close friend! You're telling me you wouldn't care? You're a bigger person than me! It makes no sense to do something like that; too many other people in this world to defile a friendship! Damn, Lu was staying at Sonja's house for Gawd-sake! WOW, SERIOUSLY? ;-(

Would I care that man who had made nothing approaching a commitment to me and who was one of admittedly a multitude of men with whom I'd had casual/random sex concurrently fell in love with another woman? 

No, I would not.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Would I care that man who had made nothing approaching a commitment to me and who was one of admittedly a multitude of men with whom I'd had casual/random sex concurrently fell in love with another woman? 

No, I would not.

Well that's you; not everyone else! More power to you! ;-(

2 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

No, I would not.

I'm surprised she would even remember a couple of one night stands with anyone but Prince Albert over a ten year period of time of being the wealthy's mattress.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Am I the only one who thought Carole's (Lee Radziwill's) couch was ugly as fuck?

It wasn't as trashed in previous seasons but now it's a disgrace. Shows little to no respect for something that is supposed to have such sentimental value, she turned something vintage/antique into trash.

And yes, I know it would cost 30k to have it reupholstered in the same silk tiger print but for someone who pulls in a hefty Bravo salary plus her millions from before I think she's pretty cheap. She's probably blown that much on fillers, botox and trips and expensive camera equipment for Adam but not invest in something she uses everyday that was an heirloom? 

I'm surprised she would even remember a couple of one night stands with anyone but Prince Albert over a ten year period of time of being the wealthy's mattress.

She confused Prince Albert with this guy who was wearing a Prince Albert. 

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 4
Just now, Ki-in said:

It wasn't as trashed in previous seasons but now it's adisgrace. Shoes little to no respect for something that is suppossed to have such snetimanetal value, she truned something vintage/antique into trash.

And yes, I know it would cost 30k to have it reupholstered in the same silk tiger print but for someone who pulls in a hefty Bravo salary plus her millions from before I think she's pretty cheap. She's probably blown that much on fillers, botox and trips and expensive camera equipment for Adam but not invest in something she uses everyday that was an heirloom? 

I would've hated it brand new.  Not a fan of animal prints, especially as furniture.

• Love 9
(edited)

Ok...some pics/captions I've stolen from trashtalktv. 

RHONY-Recap-04.05.2017-luann-and-dorinda

Dorinda: The water is two bucks.
Luann: Good thing you invited me on this walk or I would’ve had to pay (haughty laugh, haughty laugh)!

(ME:  This brought me back to her 'dine and dash' days.  :D )

RHONY-Recap-04.05.2017-sonja-rotator-cuf

“Speaking of wings, I wore this blouse on my first date with Colonel Sanders.”

(ME:  This one I did .... just because....  :D   Maybe this should be a challenge .... find different pics of Sonja and name the person she dated.   :D )

I didn't realize the posts would end up being one.   Here's the link.  There are some good ones.

https://www.trashtalktv.com/04/06/rhony-recap-something-to-talk-about/409381/

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, ChitChat said:

What I like about Dorinda is that she seems more down to earth than some of the other ladies.   I think I could talk to her easier than the others.  She's got that air of sophistication, but without the snootiness.

Except when she's making pointed comments about John's side of town. I think Dorinda is probably one of the more likeable gals on the show, but she definitely has a snotty side.

• Love 9
On April 6, 2017 at 9:29 AM, ButterQueen said:

Oh Ramona, I cannot believe you think gutting a kitchen as opposed to just replacing the cabinet doors is saving you money.  You are such an idiot.  

I roared with laughter at that. IIRC, Mario 2 says something like "it'd be better to take them out than replace the doors," and she takes that to mean he's saving her money. He wasn't even trying to lie to her at that point. Although the way she was torturing him, I was totally on his side. Get every penny you can out of her, Mario.

Count me down as another person who just can't quit Bethenny. I totally get why people hate her, she's selfish, self-centered, crass, rude, and greedy. But she's also really funny, says what others are thinking, and makes no apologies for who she is. She herself has said she doesn't blame "editing" for her behavior, and mostly owns what she does. That's the reason I like her, and dislike fakey fakester Luann. (the only version of Luann I liked was the morning after "be cool" Luann) I'm not saying I'd want to be close friends with B, but she is reality television gold for me.

• Love 10

Am I the only one who thought Carole's (Lee Radziwill's) couch was ugly as fuck?

Seemed to me that it was always meant to be a designer's shock piece.  I think it's different & very chic.  But it's more of a conversation starter, than a functional couch.  Well, that's exactly what would appeal to the kinda dame Lee was and surely still is.  Shallow at her core.  Carole took it to be cool, cool, cool.  Meh.

Look closely at Carole's joint.  It's teeny.  Sure, she's got tall celings.  So the fuck what.  She hasn't much furniture in there cuz there's no space for any.  So that couch is getting way more use than it was ever intended to get.  Seriously, WTF else does she or hipster boy have to sit on in there?  If it sat in a corner & was rarely (if ever) used, as the hoity toidy designer who came up this with intended, it might not look so ragged.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

If one is friends with both people wouldn't you be happy for them?  Sonja has literally had dozens of lovers over the ten years she claims to have had five encounters with Tom.  It becomes more like marking territory than friendships.   Tom had no interest if even dating Sonja and she claims it was a pick up in between relationships.  What the hell kind of relationship is that?  Sonja wanted to mentioned in the engagement toast. 

• Love 8
On 4/7/2017 at 6:24 PM, TheFinalRose said:

Anyway, I was so happy to see Austin, Lu's westie make an appearance. 

Bethenney's new hair looks bad on her. 

Aston, like Aston Martin :) he's a cutie and I like the way Lu is with him. 

Someone said Bethenney has a Dora the explorer cut, and, lol. I think she looked much better with longer hair.

• Love 1
  On 4/6/2017 at 10:29 AM, ButterQueen said:

Oh Ramona, I cannot believe you think gutting a kitchen as opposed to just replacing the cabinet doors is saving you money.  You are such an idiot.  

I roared with laughter at that. IIRC, Mario 2 says something like "it'd be better to take them out than replace the doors," and she takes that to mean he's saving her money. He wasn't even trying to lie to her at that point. Although the way she was torturing him, I was totally on his side. Get every penny you can out of her, Mario.

Count me down as another person who just can't quit Bethenny. I totally get why people hate her, she's selfish, self-centered, crass, rude, and greedy. But she's also really funny, says what others are thinking, and makes no apologies for who she is. She herself has said she doesn't blame "editing" for her behavior, and mostly owns what she does. That's the reason I like her, and dislike fakey fakester Luann. (the only version of Luann I liked was the morning after "be cool" Luann) I'm not saying I'd want to be close friends with B, but she is reality television gold for me.

Bethenny drives me nuts. I think it was a made up story that she knew the exact price that her appartment would sell for . I guess frederick went along with it to make Bethenny look good.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Well that's you; not everyone else! More power to you! ;-(

2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

If one is friends with both people wouldn't you be happy for them?  Sonja has literally had dozens of lovers over the ten years she claims to have had five encounters with Tom.  It becomes more like marking territory than friendships.   Tom had no interest if even dating Sonja and she claims it was a pick up in between relationships.  What the hell kind of relationship is that?  Sonja wanted to mentioned in the engagement toast. 

This is what's never made sense to me.

Sonja and Tom were in a "relationship" because they found themselves together at last call a handful of times? 

Doesn't that mean Sonja cheated on him endlessly during all of the documented sex she had since she joined the show? 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, oakville said:

Bethenny drives me nuts. I think it was a made up story that she knew the exact price that her appartment would sell for . I guess frederick went along with it to make Bethenny look good.

It's literally what Federick does for nearly every sale on MDL, lowballs the list price, tells the client that their expectations are too high and then reluctantly agrees and surprise surprise sells it quickly for a "record."

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Sonja and Tom were in a "relationship" because they found themselves together at last call a handful of times? 

Doesn't that mean Sonja cheated on him endlessly during all of the documented sex she had since she joined the show? 

Who the HELL said anything about a relationship? Sonja admitted just a bump and tickle periodically! It's still "her" piece to periodically paw without her friend muscling in behind her back! Lu knew which is why she kept it secret until the engagement; NOT LIKE I CARE! ;-(

8 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Who the HELL said anything about a relationship? Sonja admitted just a bump and tickle periodically! It's still "her" piece to periodically paw without her friend muscling in behind her back! Lu knew which is why she kept it secret until the engagement; NOT LIKE I CARE! ;-(

I don't see it as people being infuriated; broken girl code issue is what's being said! Luann is probably more of a HO than any of them and has no shame in snatching up one of her friends' boy toys! She knew not to talk to Sonja about Tom because she already knew about their relationship, but she didn't care! When we hear of their divorce, I'll try not to laugh, but it'll be hard! She's too old and worldly to be acting like this; giddy and desperate!

• Love 2
  On 4/6/2017 at 0:37 PM, Natalie68 said:

In my opinion debating EACH OTHER would be inappropriate for a reality show forum but Carole is political.  Its who she is and what she was doing at the time.  

This is always what it turns in, though. I'm just three pages in this thread and have seen more than a few posts lamenting Trump's win or what a buffoon he is, etc., which are definitely political. So thank you for that clarification, mods!

I don't mind it so much on the show, though. Especially if she goes on and on about how much smarter she is than the rest of the cast and brags about her investigative, journalistic skills. 

It will be interesting to see Carole's comments on the election. She must have been mess during the election night. I am curious if she used any of her journalistic skills to interview Trump voters. Will she travel to Staten Island or Long Island which supported Trump? What happened to her cookbook with Adam?

• Love 4
  23 hours ago, Trooper York said:

I think that they should open it up to other races and classes that reside in New York. Where are the African Americans, Italians, Puerto Ricans and Asians. New York is a lot more than what they are showing you.

Of course Satan Andy is a hateful bigot and believes in segregation about as much as Orville Faubus. He will only have African Americans on Atlanta, Italians in Jersey and barely functioning Morons on Orange County. 

This franchise has become as stale as the food in Adams kitchen.

Well we do have Mrs. D'Agostino (Lu) now. And Tommy. Maybe they could move Mrs. D'Agostino Sr. in, and she could continue to buy Tommy's clothes and bake cookies for Tommy's Cookies jar. (Which Lu seems to have hidden). Though they presently do not have room for her, I think she might be a great addition to the cast. 

I think Luann is part French Canadian. Her mom spoke french with a Quebecois accent.

• Love 2
  23 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Ms. Difalco isn't Italian enough for you?

Not in the least. She gets points for the Christmas Decorations but I have seen her house and she doesn't have the couches covered in plastic so she is not a real guinea. Sorry. 

Phony baloney. Americana.

I am talking about real geeps and low  life gavones like Theresa Giudice. 

I thought Dorinda was part Italian American. I love her home in the Berkshires. She is a great hostess & makes everything nice.

• Love 6
  On 4/8/2017 at 6:49 PM, Otherkate said:

I agree. Sonja's townhouse might be in need of TLC but it has great bones and is a freaking townhouse. That's not easy to come by in NYC and so nice for families. The right person with money and the willingness to put in some work and time would have it made in that space. I would give up a box in a highrise for a homey townhouse any day of the week. 

Like I said above, I ignored whatever bullshit they were talking about, but Bethenny deigning to not just show up in the rain, but actually hang out in Sonja's townhouse, made me wonder -- does she realize too how special it is to have your own townhouse in a tranquil, safe (and fairly ritzy) neighborhood in Manhattan?

Some months back, there were pics of Bethenny looking at townhouses on the Upper East Side with the married dude whose name I've forgotten already.  Can she even afford a good townhouse?  I mean the kind she'd probably want & not a lower-end teensy one like Sonja's.  Me doubts it.

Sonja's townhouse is located next to a parking garage. It must be noisy.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

Someone said Bethenney has a Dora the explorer cut, and, lol. I think she looked much better with longer hair.

YES.  It looks awful on her.  The side swept bang looks great on anyone.  I don't understand how someone with so much money ends up getting bangs that look like her daughter got a hold of her scissors.

• Love 3
  On 4/8/2017 at 5:12 PM, msblossom said:

I agree. After about 5 seasons, the HW franchises get stale. If I had my way I would let go of Ramona, Carole, and Sonja. I'm always on the fence with Bethenny; I liked her a lot her first 3 seasons and not at all her last 2. The Real HWs of any city has just about run it's course though.

I completely agree.

The storylines on each show are almost always the same.  Someone is getting therapy.  Someone is getting engaged and will have a televised wedding (thank you LuAnn for being the rare exception to the wedding by Bravo).  Someone is getting fertility treatment.  Someone has a boyfriend who is more than likely not a real boyfriend.  Someone is launching a cosmetic/skin care/wine/liquor business.  Someone has a business and puts their product ON DISPLAY CONSTANTLY (Bethy I'm talking about you).

I think that RHONY has less "addiction issues than RHOBH.

• Love 2
  On 4/8/2017 at 4:20 PM, Trooper York said:

How are they going to go the whole season without Bethenny and Ramona and Sonja not bringing around a dude? It is obvious that Bethenny has it in her contract that she doesn't have to film her private life. Ramona is reduced to showing up in her underwear for the UPS guy. Sonja. Yeah Sonja the less said the better.

Is the whole season going to be beating on Tom and John the way it was last year? I mean go back and look at last season. More than half the season was based on Bethenny, Ramona, Sonja and Carole attacking Tom and John and Dorinda and Luann defending them. This is going to get old real fast. This new chick better bring something to the table or this is going to get as boring as Carole. Nobody wants that.

I agree. After about 5 seasons, the HW franchises get stale. If I had my way I would let go of Ramona, Carole, and Sonja. I'm always on the fence with Bethenny; I liked her a lot her first 3 seasons and not at all her last 2. The Real HWs of any city has just about run it's course though.

Why is Bethenny exempt from showing her boy friend?

• Love 8
7 hours ago, lunastartron said:

No, I would not.

I would not, either. 

• Love 3

This group of howives shows astrology in action. The Scorpio Axis (Bethenny/Ramona) vs the Taurus Axis (Luann) remains painful to watch, with two try-hards constantly shading and undermining the sexy minx who makes man-catching seem effortless! While I'm not the Countess's biggest fan, watching Bethenny and Ramona's bitter hatred of her tickles me to no end. Seriously, no matter what we think of her (maybe) open relationships, Luann will probably marry and divorce a few more times before Ramona ever gets a serious prospect again. Beth and Ramona seem to be great business women, but they really come off tone-deaf when it comes to relationships. Not that I think Tom is some prize. Hardly. But Ramona and Beth's petty need to pretend concern even as they wait for Luann and Tom's union to crash and burn really makes these two look like bitter bitches.

And I say this as someone who would have called Bethenny and Ramona my favorites during the first three seasons.

I hate to say it, but, I don't know why Sonja and her sexy "J" are still on the show. It's time for her to move on. She's got no story, her businesses never go anywhere, and I am no longer interested in watching her flash her crotch at the camera.

I go back and forth on Carole. Her political talk will grow tiresome really quickly, at least for me. I don't disagree, but I find her OCD about it to be in bad taste.

Dorinda looks good. She's grown on me over the seasons. I look forward to more drunken rage-crying from her. She's good at that.

Luann is still slaying them all. I don't know if she's desperate for a man or not, but I see a gorgeous woman living her life, mistakes me damned. At least she's living. Some of the rest should take a play out of her (rather long, thumbed-through and dog-eared) book.

Agreed. Bethenny & Ramona are jealous of Luanne.

• Love 6

OMG.  I have a lot to catch up on with this thread.  I guess, I'll just start in the beginning and read straight through to see what everyone is saying.  HOWEVER, I just felt that this episode was one of the funniest that I have ever seen.  I'm not sure why ,but, so many things caused me to laugh!  lol  AND IT'S EVERYONE doing it.  Dorinda is hysterical on so many levels.  So is Bethenny and I don't even like Bethenny, (long story), but, even Ramona (flirting with the contractor and pretending to be dating and casting dispersions on Luann and Tom), Luann ( basking in her uptown apt) even Carol(making her political predictions). GOD help her.  It's just too funny.  

I got tickled first with that montage they show which ends with Dorinda shouting at someone who asks how she's doing and she shouts, "NOT TOO WELL, WITCH!"  I hope this is going to be a great season!   So far, I'm getting lots of jealousy though.  I don't even like Luann that much, but, please ladies.  GREEN does not look good on them.  AND is it just me or do the hard feelings, resentments, jealousies, and disdain seem REALLY genuine this year?  I think so.  What do you know.  SHOCK.  I hate those petty, fake fights.  

The show does make me laugh. Dorinda is the nicest one of the group. Carole is too old to be playing Sex & the City girl with a millenial boyfriend.

• Love 6

If you look you can see either where the filler has settled or the strings from a feather lift or whatever on Carole's cheeks when she talks and especially when she smiles. Her face is so overfilled that I thought she had gained 20lbs until I saw her body. She is morphing into Mama Elsa facially and all she'll need is a caftan (maybe she can borrow from Kyle) to complete the look 

Carole is not aging well.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I think it's possible that Ramona and Sonja are just jealous of Luann.  But I believe Bethenny just hates her. 

Lu must be doing something right. Kandi Burress, a talented ATL Housewife, once sang "But you ain't doing nothin if you don't have haters . . . ." And I suspect shady Lu knows that.

Bethenny will never forgive or forget how the Countess treated her like some loser afterthought just because of B's "station" in life. Watching Luann try to win her over with that purse was amusing. It was already too late. Women like Bethenny keep a list in their heads, and upon ascension into the big leagues, they'll freeze out anyone who ever slighted them.

Kelly KB might have told Bethenny that she was "down there," but Luann's demeanor said it just as well, and probably cut more Beth deeply. I doubt Bethenny cared much what some incoherent washed-up model thought about her. In fact, that rivalry was more on Kelly's side than Beth's, IMO. But Luann's digs and social-shaming really hurt her. We see that now that Beth's removed her "voice of the people" mask and is acting like a damned countess herself.

Ramona's been jealous of Luann from the very beginning. Ro's fidgety, look-at-me, charmless banter is at odds with the easy sensuality and throaty stylings of Luann (despite the very deep voice they snicker at). Ramona can twirl and chortle and toss back her extensions all she wants, but as soon as she opens her mouth, she shoots herself in the foot. The new face ain't helping. Shame, because I found her to be one of the more attractive NY women.

I really don't like Luann much because she's a fake chick through and through. But I do see why some of the others throw daggers at her. She's nearly unshakeable. Even when the others find a weak spot, Luann quickly recovers. And as I said before, she has an ease about herself that I think makes her very attractive, even more than her looks.

I'm 41 now and finally starting to settle into who I am, my looks, my life, who I am and can be. So while I'll never be a snooty social-climbing snob like Lu, I do admire her ability to get on with life and love. That alone annihilates the haters more than screechy arguments over caviar and champagne.

• Love 12
19 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It was ugly before the kittens. It's even uglier now.

Made even uglier by the swatch samples she had laid out like she's still deciding on the new upholstery fabric. Were these to hide other rips? It was annoying me when Dorinda was there - one of the cardboard backings kept jabbing at her head.

I also thought how unsanitary. She needs the foaming replaced - picturing dried up veggie crumbs and bread embedded...gag

• Love 2
22 hours ago, lunastartron said:

No, I would not.

Seems simple right?

• Love 1
16 hours ago, lunastartron said:

People seem to also forget how often throughout the seasons Sonja would highlight connections she's had with some of the casts love interests. She never missed an opportunity to point out her relations with any the women's dates or ex's or FWB. She didn't worry about anyone's feelings but needs to be coddled and stroked and fawned over meanwhile she never gave a rats ass about sharing intimate details that could have easily coincided with when the ladies were involved with these men. She would share information in a way that suggested things could have been going on during the time these women were involved the the men she was also connected to. You could see she enjoyed giving off that impression.  Sonja's all kinds of repulsive in that area. The way she plays with her connection to men via the other cast members. But Lu's pairing with Tom is what's really bad here? Puuuuleeeeezzzeeee!

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

People seem to also forget how often throughout the seasons Sonja would highlight connections she's had with some of the casts love interests. She never missed an opportunity to point out her relations with any the women's dates or ex's or FWB. She didn't worry about anyone's feelings but needs to be coddled and stroked and fawned over meanwhile she never gave a rats ass about sharing intimate details that could have easily coincided with when the ladies were involved with these men. She would share information in a way that suggested things could have been going on during the time these women were involved the the men she was also connected to. You could see she enjoyed giving off that impression.  Sonja's all kinds of repulsive in that area. The way she plays with her connection to men via the other cast members. But Lu's pairing with Tom is what's really bad here? Puuuuleeeeezzzeeee!

Sonja had no qualms about going after Harry Dubin, who had been married to another ho wife and dated a few others.  There was no dramatic gnashing of teeth and tearing at clothes over this horrible horrible breach of "girl code" (I really hate that phase).  Wouldn't it be great if Sonja was in a relationship and Prince Albert showed up, crying and distraught because he (according to Sonja) had a "relationship" with her??  If only!!!

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I think it's possible that Ramona and Sonja are just jealous of Luann.  But I believe Bethenny just hates her. 

I think B both hates and is jealous of her.  Lu just has an effortless look/attitude that B can't manage (no matter how hard she tries).

• Love 9
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:40 PM, zoeysmom said:

Yes I thought how effing stupid are you Ramona?  Then she answered my questions when she started advertising herself in the market for a man in his fifties who has been married, doesn't work a lot, has grown kids and lots of time for her.  Gee, I wonder how hard it is to find marginally employed men in the fifties?  I half expect Mario, the contractor, to come back with a moustache and introduce himself as Mario's older brother Luigi.  Ramona should also make it clear that he be widowed or divorced, not just been married.

It might not be that hard, if Ramona was willing to be the breadwinner.  But I'm guessing she's not.  In addition to everything else, he needs to be wealthy.  That guy - he's dating a 30 year old.

• Love 3

Y'all weren't kidding about the jacked faces!

I know Kristen Doute's To Catch a Cheater skillz. You, Ramona, are no Kristen Doute. Stop it.

Was the banana being washed for later "use", or a snack? I know Sonja's on a budget, but damn. She should ask Kandi to hook her up.

I'm already tired of Frankel's twatcakes. Her phony ass breakdown over the apartment was all kinds of stupid.

Someone said Bethenney has a Dora the explorer cut, and, lol.

Bangs = brow lift.

Pretty lackluster premiere. Loved seeing Heather in the previews, though.

• Love 3
On 4/9/2017 at 9:49 AM, lunastartron said:

No, I would not.

3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Seems simple right?

It seems simple because you are looking at it from the wrong angle.

It's not losing Tom to another woman that stings. It's that once again Luann has managed to land on her feet and effortlessly reel in another great catch while Sonja continues to go through life in search of true love but can't seem to find it. 

I think Sonja (and for that matter, Ramona as well) would feel the same way even if they had never even met Tom before.  Because it's not really about him. The kvetching about it being Tom Luann is with and lamentations about having had a relationship with him is just a smokescreen to justify what is essentially nothing but jealousy of Lu.

When you look at it that way it makes more sense. I'm not saying it's an awesomely cool enlightened way to feel, but I think it's the reality of the situation.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Normades said:

Sonja had no qualms about going after Harry Dubin, who had been married to another ho wife and dated a few others.  There was no dramatic gnashing of teeth and tearing at clothes over this horrible horrible breach of "girl code" (I really hate that phase).

Indeed. To be honest, I see the jealously mainly from Moaner. My memory is literally the worst, so once the new season starts I've often forgot a lot about the past season, but I do have to wonder if Sonja's issues were fueled heavily by Ramona. I didn't recall her being that bothered until Ramona started fueling the fire, and creating this delusion where Sonja and Tom were much more than they really were. Sonja likes to live in Fantasy Land, so I think she was easy to manipulate in that case. I'm not trying to free her from ANY blame, but I just don't remember her getting too worked up about it until her "bestie" got involved. 

• Love 8

Indeed. To be honest, I see the jealously mainly from Moaner. My memory is literally the worst, so once the new season starts I've often forgot a lot about the past season, but I do have to wonder if Sonja's issues were fueled heavily by Ramona

I agree.  I haven't seen anything from B indicating jealousy.  She just doesn't like her.  She's a snake.  If Luann ran in my circle I couldn't take the I've got the penthouse, I've got the yacht, it's countess blah, blah, blah.  For someone that describes herself as having all this worldy experience she comes off as a pretentious wanna be.

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 7