Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

Who the hell would Hire this Fat Turd? The Circus? Oh wait Barnum and Bailey's went outta bizness. 

But Hugh Jackman just did "The Greatest Showman"; one of their performers was a bearded fat lady who could sing and dance.  Why didn't they hire Whitney for that role????  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Ruby has lost some weight and may be a wonderful person (no idea) but she still seems very over weight according to pictures on her website.  I didn’t go through them all maybe there’s others on there showing an average weight.  I’m sure she’s lost a lot of weight but is still probably considered obese and has been for years. On her show Ruby always had excuses too although I don’t remember any senshus nonsense except her pining away for her ex.  I always find it odd when people are “life coaches” or “experts” at things they can’t accomplish themselves. (Ie having a healthy body weight) It’s like getting financial advice from a guy who is broke.  Ruby’s coaching may be about other things in life, career advice, relationship advice (although I don’t know if she had one besides whatever ex’s name is).  Either way she may be good or an expert at somethings but from the pics Ive seen ultimate weight loss isn’t one of them.  She should be applauded for losing as much as she has though.  I also can’t imagine Whitney taking advice from her.  Whitney thinks or portrays herself to think she’s a healthy, talented, sexpot.  IMO Whitney think she’s above Ruby.  I’m not saying she is but I think she would think that based on the ridiculous pictures she post bragging about her senshusness and Fortune 5 dollar company.  I was a teen when Ruby tv show was on so I’ve forgotten some of the details but I think Ruby seemed at least nice although emotionally stunted, which is an improvement over Whitney.

The only thing Ruby could offer "coaching" in is how to extend your 15 minutes of reality fame by preying on fans via a website.  She was just as much of a manipulative ass as Whit, only hid it better with all the southern-gal sweetiness.  She had no relationship but the one in her mind with Denny; she had no career - she "got a job" for her show as a receptionist in a hair salon, I believe, and that was probably as fake as BGDC; and I haven't seen any evidence yet that she's under 300 lbs.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, John M said:

Can we just talk about what a profoundly shitty thing this was to do? The guy was in the closet and Whit pressed and pressed and pressed on national television. We have made a lot of progress on gay equality but gay people, even complete out gay people like me, especially ones like Roy that don't present as stereotypically gay can feel tremendous pressure not to out themselves in a lot of situations for a lot of good reasons. Back when I was single I had neighbors in my condo building, including my next door neighbor, or friends of neighbors try and set me up with their children all the time and then it was always an awkward conversation because these are people I live with, do I out myself? Lie?

For someone like Whit would claims to be such a big supporter of LGBT equality she made an awful lot of assumptions about Roy and why he wouldn't date her, she put him in a very uncomfortable position, possibly even endangering his employment because she just wouldn't take no for an answer because of her giant ego.

And she never shows any emotion or apologizes until it's too late (like when she finds out Buddy is gone).THIS is why people like her make no new friends and are at risk of losing even the most faithful ones. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

But Hugh Jackman just did "The Greatest Showman"; one of their performers was a bearded fat lady who could sing and dance.  Why didn't they hire Whitney for that role????  

Because she can't sing or dance? Although she has proudly demonstrated she has the beard.

• Love 7

Thanks for posting. I have always "liked" Roy...seems like a super good egg.

Now, will we have to suffer Whitney gather all of her "friends" to tell them "I told you he was not rejecting me!" or some way to spin this to her favor, when Roy was most surely dating a woman at the time, and was truthful in the moment. Gack...I can hear her now.

and I first started to REALLY DISLiKE her due to her treatment of Roy.

• Love 6
On 1/22/2018 at 9:33 AM, Irate Panda said:

she booked Nada on a hike then left the poor girl stranded on a chair in the heat. 

Did y'all catch in the FBL where Nada defends the hike and that she wasn't thrilled about going but no one forced her to go and Twit chimes in that she didn't want to do the hike either... so WHO the F*ck came up with the hike? I'm guessing it was Twit's idea and that her bravado was to make Nada think the hike was someone else's idea. 

• Love 3
On 1/23/2018 at 4:02 PM, Dot said:

Maybe she was being so coy about with whom she had sex was becuz it was Allison. They sure were cozy together in & after the live video. But, as a dedicated adherent to your Whitney's Razor theory, I also agree with you that is likely she is simply lying about her sex life.

Honestly, I wouldn't at all be surprised if she'd had sex with Avi. We know how she back-slid with Lenny. or maybe she had sex with Lenny. Or maybe she doesn't know the person's name. ... ... drunken night out... ???? Never know. Though the most likely scenario is she had sex with herself. Or Donna "assisted". 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

Honestly, I wouldn't at all be surprised if she'd had sex with Avi. We know how she back-slid with Lenny. or maybe she had sex with Lenny. Or maybe she doesn't know the person's name. ... ... drunken night out... ???? Never know. Though the most likely scenario is she had sex with herself. Or Donna "assisted". 

You mean Mr Hand?

• Love 3
On 1/24/2018 at 10:38 PM, Elizzikra said:

True - I made an assumption that could well be incorrect - that her parents named her "Lauren" and she committed a random act of capitalization to create her radio personality moniker...

She's young enough that the entire LauRen (spelling and emphasis) was on her parents and not something she "edited" for better radio mystique. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

I want to know who Whit thinks gives a fuck about her being sexual and scentus, she is 33 fucking years old. It always reminds me of this clip from Always Sunny:

Like personally I don't think Whit is particularly sexually active but big fucking deal, it's kind of lady doth protest too much. It's like if my brother started bragging to me about having sex, well, you and your wife are both fit people in your early 30s and have a kid, I assumed as much.

• Love 6
On 1/23/2018 at 4:14 PM, qtpi17 said:

Ok, I have never messaged boobs either, but I have laid down on a friend as a "pillow".  *shrugs*

Everyone's got different boundaries I suppose. I have very close friends I'm ok with hugging, but that's it. I don't like being right up on top of someone no matter how close we are as friends--I just don't like being touched for longer than a couple seconds.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Brooks said:

Given how fake and scripted this show is, why are we so sure that Whit is Ashley's real life birth coach?

Ashley seems like a sensible woman so I'm sure Twit isn't her coach. I do give Ashley a virual high 5 for asking that she not make it about herself which of course is exactly what's happening. I'm enjoying her greek chorus to Whitney's pathetic song and dance routine.

• Love 4

Who the Fuck needs a " Birth Coach" ? Zillions of children have been successfuly Born without the Braying and Bleating of some fat, sweaty unhygenic flabby Arm waving Asshole.

Years of therapy for that kid

And take Whitney off my "Save from drowning"  List.

Edited by Nancypants
  • Love 11

I think Nada and possibly Allison are becoming as big a famewhores as Whitney is.  Ok, you ladies did you’re due diligence of warning the desperate fat ladies of the world of his existence.  Who cares?  Why are you people up  all hours of the night (Nada) Facebook living about this slop?  They all need to move on, and I’m getting the poin, where I don’t know if he was dating, engaged, almost engaged or anything else with these women.  Honestly, I’d feel sadder for them if they’d just went he scammed us out if money route or he was a grifter because I don’t know which one of them is supposed to be the ridiculous one and which one is the victim.  At this point, with what I know, I’m hard press to feel bad for any of them, other than he took their money because Whitney seems to think if you look in her general direction you want her, Nada is buying wedding dresses while “pre-engaged”.  Allison I’ll reserve judgement since I don’t know enough about her. So at least 2/3 of these women seem somewhat delusional.  I do think Avi is a jerk and weirdo, unfortunately, most of the others fall into the same category.

Edited by Irate Panda
Because Whitney thinks she should wear a tutu
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Nancypants said:

And take Whitney off my "Save from drowning"  List.

I have a "may you die unshriven" list, and I seem to add to it every day.  There are also people who "my conscience wouldn't let me save from drowning."
Some overlap, of course.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, auntjess said:

I have a "may you die unshriven" list, and I seem to add to it every day.  There are also people who "my conscience wouldn't let me save from drowning."
Some overlap, of course.

I read this as “may you die unshaven” and my mind produced some interesting visuals. 

• Love 5

Every time I look at her Constantly Open Joker Mouth with those Rabbit teeth, I think about how that ugly mouth is the worst part about her.

Beast eating, Smirking, Guffawing, that Open Mouth fake shocked bad acting expression. ..Pretty much everything that goes in and comes out of that fucking mouth is Everthing we H8 about this Garbage Fire person.

*sound of Ductape ripping*

• Love 6

I wonder how much of the money issue was them just being a sugar-mama and he was happy to take it. These sad lonely fat women think they finally get their mitts on a man and will do anything to make themselves seem desirable at all including opening their wallets.

• Love 8
On 1/21/2018 at 10:51 PM, AUJulia said:

I think real. My son vapes and the vapor isn't as white, but I could be wrong. 

My electronic cig looks exactly like a real one. The “filter” is actually a vaping cartridge, and the battery is white, like the “body” of a cigarette.

On 1/21/2018 at 10:19 PM, AUJulia said:

"My top? It's Horrid."

Why aren't men all over this? 

image.jpeg

Maybe because they don’t enjoy projectile vomiting?

On 1/23/2018 at 11:11 AM, Thrifty said:

That logo is terrible.  The 'C' is so overly stylized with the broken heart and the handle of the magnifying glass, that it looks like it says "HEATERS".

It DOES say “Heaters”!

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Bunnygirl said:

My electronic cig looks exactly like a real one. The “filter” is actually a vaping cartridge, and the battery is white, like the “body” of a cigarette.

By "vapor" I meant the "smoke," not the part of the ecig. 

• Love 1

You can use propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin or a combination of either and the smoke can look very different depending on what you use and how much of it. Some basically look like cigarette smoke, some put out just ridiculous and I personally think obnoxious clouds. 

• Love 3

Who the Fuck needs a " Birth Coach" ?

Disclaimer - I have never given birth so I have no firsthand knowledge of this. However - I can see where, during what I'm sure is a painful and physically demanding process, it's nice to have someone you know and trust to be there to support you - and do all the nonmedical stuff like wiping your face with a cold cloth, bringing you ice chips, telling you that you push like a rock star, etc... 

Having seen that, I'm not sure I see Whitney in that role but whatevs...

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I read this as “may you die unshaven” and my mind produced some interesting visuals. 

Funny you mention this now, because I've just rewatched an old episode where Lenny is going to paint Whit in the nude, and she goes for a full body waxing.
Some of these old episodes are good value.
DO watch a season 2 episode First Day on the New Job, 

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Disclaimer - I have never given birth so I have no firsthand knowledge of this. However - I can see where, during what I'm sure is a painful and physically demanding process, it's nice to have someone you know and trust to be there to support you - and do all the nonmedical stuff like wiping your face with a cold cloth, bringing you ice chips, telling you that you push like a rock star, etc... 

I can only see her making it about herself. She was fussing about having to get up for what happened to be false alarm. I imagine if she was there...she complained, had to sit down, talked about her own sweating etc....

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Absolutely Nope.

I will tell you all from experience that baby comes when baby comes. Ya don't need some one (especially some fat braying bitch that makes it all about HER) to be yammering in your ear while you are bringing precious life into this world. Who wants that Toxic Energy any where near their child? Hell Nooooo. 

All ya need is an epidural and a Dr./Nurse. Not some sweaty bitchy Food addict that is only there for the placenta. Sheesh.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Apparently what was the norm when I gave birth is no longer normal? We had Lamaze classes that taught mom and dad (or dad substitute) all about pregnancy and childbirth, including managing pain and how to use or avoid epidurals and how to breathe during contractions and pushing. My daughter in law says those classes don't exist anymore and that everyone does what she did, which was winging it. (Although she might have just decided to let my son who's a surgeon be the one who knew what was happening. She's pretty odd.) The role of the dad/coach was to make sure the overnight bag was taken to the hospital, manage family and friends who wanted to be present, assist mom with distractions like music or tv, walk with the mom as labor progressed, help her shower if that was something she wanted and was permitted to do, feed her ice chips, call nurses and doctors as needed, decide whether and when to ask for an epidural, hold her hand while it was administered, help her focus on breathing, advocate for her as necessary, and let others know when baby was delivered. I needed my husband with me (and when he was delayed arriving for our first baby, my mom was in his place until he arrived). 

And I'd have no one like Sweatney anywhere near me during that process. 

• Love 7

Basically, a birth coach is there to provide support to the mother.  So @AUJulia . . . you are 100% correct.  Twitney can't stand for anyone else in a room to be getting attention, so a birthing situation is NOT where she should be.  I could just imagine her asking one of the nurses to run out and get her a Starbucks.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I had a hippie-dippy birth and in addition to my husband and midwives, I had a lot of family in and out of the room as I labored. Once I was past the contraction phase into the pushing phase, having them there (when I was aware of them, which was infrequent) was an amazing comfort. At one point, after I had been pushing for over five hours straight, I looked into my sister's face as she held my hand and had the most amazing silent communication--like, "girl this fucking hurts I'm so done" "dude I can tell!" "I can't do it anymore" "you totally can and you basically have to anyway"--and we both cried and I got my second wind. My husband and my mom were also amazing and such support, but I recall that as a shining moment of comfort that I am so grateful for. You obviously don't NEED a birth coach, but what you say is absolutely right; having people who know you intimately and know how to support you is priceless. 

And that is why I am absolutely positive Whitney was not actually Ashley's birth coach IRL; Ashley knows the score and knows who Whitney is. That woman is absolutely incapable of being a supportive beacon of comfort in a stressful time. She just wouldn't even know where to start. 

• Love 9

I couldn't download the latest IG photo on Twit's page, but you MUST go see it.

It shows Buddy on the cruise, looking sober & healthier. (Good for you, Bud.)

But get a load of where Twit's hands are. As I've said -- repeatedly -- she just can't keep her inappropriate hands off him. (Or anyone else, for that matter.)

• Love 5
23 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm 100% convinced twit is in that role solely for plot purposes. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I couldn't download the latest IG photo on Twit's page, but you MUST go see it.

But get a load of where Twit's hands are. As I've said -- repeatedly -- she just can't keep her inappropriate hands off him. (Or anyone else, for that matter.)

Buddy seems to be wearing the male version of a sports bra - a shirt that doesn't always cover the belly.

Capture.JPG

• Love 4
On 1/30/2018 at 4:38 PM, LordOfLotion said:

I don't think I could save her from drowning. How could anyone lift that?

Her body fat percentage is so high she'd float well--she may even be a floatation device for others.  Getting her out of the water? 'Nother thing. 

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Whitney !   We told you repeatedly to walk in the middle of the ship ! The middle damn it.

costa-concordia-e1326646133366.jpg.f0e5373b862d5369e8ecf132e6f41097.jpg

• Love 14