Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

And she wonders why she is still single....

Oh come now! Don't you  know there are thousands and thousands of morbidly obese, armpit huffing women who have found The Man Of Their Dreams, so why not hurrrr. And they (sob) don't even (gasp) have (sniffle, sniffle, sob, howl) their own TV shoooooow. (hysterical sobbing).

Sorry. Sometimes my empathy for her plight overwhelms me. [Sarcastifont off.]

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 10/26/2020 at 2:25 PM, Persnickety1 said:

They were promo'ing the upcoming season repeatedly during 90DF last night.

Whitney holding up her hand with the engagement ring...

Whitney talking about how her life was turned upside down...

Whitney dissolving into tears...

A preview of Whitney caterwauling about how maybe if she looked different, things wouldn't have happened as they did.

Damn if I don't laugh my ass off during each and every preview.  

Much like Whitney with a pizza, wild horses couldn't keep me from this fucktastrophy.  

mbffl.gif

I don’t watch much on TLC but they’ve been showing this on ID too. I saw it as I was FFing commercials and decided to watch it. WOW - the music they use. It’s fitting a Greek tragedy. I sure hope the editors make her look as pathetic as she actually is. 

• LOL 9
4 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t watch much on TLC but they’ve been showing this on ID too. I saw it as I was FFing commercials and decided to watch it. WOW - the music they use. It’s fitting a Greek tragedy. I sure hope the editors make her look as pathetic as she actually is. 

No, the best one will always be her on skis, screaming and begging for help from the camera crew and the crew is like, is this a nature documentary? Are we supposed to interfere or just keep filming?

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, John M said:

No, the best one will always be her on skis, screaming and begging for help from the camera crew and the crew is like, is this a nature documentary? Are we supposed to interfere or just keep filming?

Yes, and the caterwauling in Hawaii during the marathon (during which they practically had to carry her over the finish line) will never not be hilarious.  😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Yes, and the caterwauling in Hawaii during the marathon (during which they practically had to carry her over the finish line) will never not be hilarious.  😂

SOMEONE  should  make a montage of all the hysterical  crying,  screaming, sobbing from all the  seasons. 

Edited by Colleenna
Autocorrupt struck again!
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

It seems like this show concept would have worked a lot better with someone who is closer to an Ashley Graham than a Whitney -- someone who is overweight by BMI standards and considered plus size but truly healthy and fit, attractive, etc.  Someone like that could indeed have healthy relationships on a reality TV show without surrendering to hiring someone to play a role. 

I know for a fact that Ashley Graham works out because I always see her post videos of her self working and not the shit that Whitney does.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I know for a fact that Ashley Graham works out because I always see her post videos of her self working and not the shit that Whitney does.

Yes -- that's my point! She is a much better representative for those of us who are not thin than Whitney is. And she has a hot husband who would be great on camera, a fantastic career, a great personality, etc. and is not scared to show pics of herself with cellulite, fat rolls, etc. (She just had a baby not too long ago.) There are some plus sized model/body positive Instagram celebs who would also be great for this show concept -- celebs who work out and have a healthy lifestyle. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, John M said:

You are killing me!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!

That was EXACTLY what they did!   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!

• LOL 3

SOMEONE  should  make a montage of all the hysterical  crying,  screaming, sobbing from all the  seasons. 

Although  not a highlight, let's not forget sinking into the mud when at the "family yurt" (rental yurt).

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Although  not a highlight, let's not forget sinking into the mud when at the "family yurt" (rental yurt).

I just watched that episode a couple of days ago. 

I thought Chase was going to have to get a backhoe to pull her out.   😂😂😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I wonder if she had to buy out Ryan and his original partnership ?  So she took a month off and scrambled to find Jessica - I wonder why she just didn't ask her first? She could have saved herself a lot of money by just staying in Greensboro. But as I am writing this I realize that it was all for a story line, which like the video has capsized. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Kid said:

You are killing me!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!

That was EXACTLY what they did!   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!

Then they send a lady that weighs probably as much as one of Whitney’s legs to try and hold her up while Buddy just stands in the back like a goober....eventually a production guy comes over and she falls and bounces like a rubber ball.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Jessica - I wonder why she just didn't ask her first? She could have saved herself a lot of money by just staying in Greensboro.

The reason may have been because it wasn’t Twit’s idea to begin with.  It may have been Ryan’s idea and he approached her with it.  His good idea and her following of SM and TV fans was probably what Ryan thought would be a winning formula.  I sure Hope he had a REAL legal agreement with her and I hope he got a very nice payout when that partnership dissolved.  Will Jessica put as much work into it as he did?  We’ll see, because you know Twit won’t.

• Love 9
On 10/27/2020 at 5:06 PM, Colleenna said:

Sadly, the covid-19 lockdown knocked out her appointment  at Kleinfeld's,  and of course the Chase drama occurred before the lockdown was lifted.

Didn't a sweaty Whit try on wedding gowns a few seasons back, or was that a 600 lb er?
I know it was someone who sweated on the gowns.

• Love 3
On 10/27/2020 at 6:05 PM, Ketzel said:

Oh come now! Don't you  know there are thousands and thousands of morbidly obese, armpit huffing women who have found The Man Of Their Dreams, so why not hurrrr. And they (sob) don't even (gasp) have (sniffle, sniffle, sob, howl) their own TV shoooooow. (hysterical sobbing).

Actually there are. The fatter of the 1000 lb sister  hooked up with someone via a dating service, and 600lbers do all the time.  One got dumped, and had a new fiancé after the next commercial.
I find it mind boggling.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, auntjess said:

Actually there are. The fatter of the 1000 lb sister  hooked up with someone via a dating service, and 600lbers do all the time.  One got dumped, and had a new fiancé after the next commercial.
I find it mind boggling.

But do they also insist on publicly sniffing the armpits of their suitors? 🙂

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, auntjess said:

Didn't a sweaty Whit try on wedding gowns a few seasons back, or was that a 600 lb er?
I know it was someone who sweated on the gowns.

Yes, she dragged her mother, Heather, and maybe Ashley to try on wedding dresses.  She then proceeded to get to hot and sweaty and paraded around in her underwear.  I guess we should be glad she was wearing underwear.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Yes, she dragged her mother, Heather, and maybe Ashley to try on wedding dresses.  She then proceeded to get to hot and sweaty and paraded around in her underwear.  I guess we should be glad she was wearing underwear.

Wasn't  that when she was soooooo sure of Avi?

• Love 8
23 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I just watched that episode a couple of days ago. 

I thought Chase was going to have to get a backhoe to pull her out.   😂😂😂

He was probably hoping for a NEVER-ENDING STORY turn of events-that she'd keep sinking into the mud until she was gone. Save him from having to pretend to propose to her AND break up with her.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Ketzel said:

But do they also insist on publicly sniffing the armpits of their suitors? 🙂

The whole armpit sniffing in the NoBsactive promo smells (no pun intended) of marking her territory. I suspect all of the talk about Ryan being the one who put all of the effort into nobsactive really irked her. I also suspect after the Chase breakup Ryan realized he didn’t need to play nice with Whit anymore and he probably started telling Whit what he really thought. He might have even been the one who kicked the program to the curb, although it might have been mutual.

So Whit goes and gets Jessica. The armpit sniffing is like a trademark for Whitney. I felt like she’s saying - this is MINE. Or course that doesn’t mean she’ll do the work - she just doesn’t want anyone else getting the credit for the work. It also shows that the product just took a huge step down in quality. I’m not convinced it was good in the first place but it seems like a lot of people like it and Ryan certainly seemed to take it seriously.  Unless Jessica Is willing to do all the work, it’s going to die quickly. The fact that Jessica allowed the promo to include armpit sniffing makes me think Jessica has been told she isn’t in charge. And if you aren’t in charge, why do all of the work?

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 6
On 10/29/2020 at 10:14 AM, Colleenna said:

Wasn't  that when she was soooooo sure of Avi?

Yes, when she was ready to marry Avi despite him being “engaged” and dating multiple women across the ENTIRE WORLD!  That’s another reason I think she was so pissed, she couldn’t even get the scripted bf to go along with “not cheating” and you can’t get me to believe she’d still follow chase on IG after cheating when she could just use a burner account to follow his page.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3

I also like how Whits fans on IG are like oh I’ll join now that Ryan is gone...he was awful!  A lot of them are the same people that slobbered over him nonstop a few months back.  Pathetic.  I also like some people on other platforms implying he’s jealous he couldn’t be with/date Whitney. GET FUCKING REAL!  She’s a damn mess and I’m not talking about her weight, that’s just a symptom of it.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I also like how Whits fans on IG are like oh I’ll join now that Ryan is gone...he was awful!  A lot of them are the same people that slobbered over him nonstop a few months back.  Pathetic.  I also like some people on other platforms implying he’s jealous he couldn’t be with/date Whitney. GET FUCKING REAL!  She’s a damn mess and I’m not talking about her weight, that’s just a symptom of it.

I see a lot of Whit's fans go on Ryan's IG and just talk bad about him and asking him why he doesn't talk to Whit anymore, Its weird....

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Can you imagine having ARMPIT SNIFFING as your trademark?!

The pathetic thing is that I think she likes having a trademark like that. She seems to have no idea that it’s vulgar and repulsive. 

42 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I see a lot of Whit's fans go on Ryan's IG and just talk bad about him and asking him why he doesn't talk to Whit anymore, Its weird....

I saw some of that. I loved Ryan’s response - ‘Well then stop following me’ LOL Clearly he’s sitting at home crying because Whit’s super-fans are upset with him. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So Whit goes and gets Jessica. The armpit sniffing is like a trademark for Whitney. I felt like she’s saying - this is MINE. 

Can you imagine having ARMPIT SNIFFING as your trademark?!

And peeing.
"Sniff, sniff, whiz, whiz, oh what a relief it is."

• LOL 4

Just as the fans joined NBSactive as a way to believe that they were actual friends with the twit, I also think that they thought that Ryan was hot and attractive. It was all a way of elevating their own lives to be living vicariously. Then the fantasy bf rejected them by proxy. Of course, they will rage on even if it is not justified.

1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:

Chase must really be grieving the loss of romantic moments such as these...

whitneychase.jpg

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 He looks so in love !!! 😂😂😂. It’s photos like this that make me appreciate the fact that there is no such thing as smell-o-vision. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 He looks so in love !!! 😂😂😂. It’s photos like this that make me appreciate the fact that there is no such thing as smell-o-vision. 

Can't wipe her own ass, is always in a state of perpetual sweatiness, lives in skintight leggings, and doesn't wear underwear.  

I don't even want to imagine the smells that must waft off of her.  

No wonder she had to pull a wrestling maneuver to keep him on that hammock 😳

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

And look at his body language. I'm no expert at interpreting it, but even I can see that the whole rigid head and body plus both arms crossed as he talks to her is not an invitation to get closer.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

And look at his body language. I'm no expert at interpreting it, but even I can see that the whole rigid head and body plus both arms crossed as he talks to her is not an invitation to get closer.

I’m not an expert either but that’s absolutely how I interpreted his body language. Also his head seems to be trying to tilt away like it’s trying to avoid the smell emanating from her splayed open unwashed private parts. It’s like you can hear the mantra in his head....’I need the paycheck. I need the paycheck. Getting my real girlfriend a ring. I need the paycheck’.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

The fact that Jessica allowed the promo to include armpit sniffing makes me think Jessica has been told she isn’t in charge. And if you aren’t in charge, why do all of the work?

Why did Chase pretend to be in love with a morbidly obese, hateful woman who can’t wipe her own rear end without assistance?  The answer is probably the same for both:  a PAY CHECK!  Now, if it’s me, there are just some things you couldn’t pay me to do.  And this show perfectly illustrates several of those things.

• Love 9

14 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

The shop should be because if I recall correctly she sat around on their pretty little sofas in her underwear!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Why did Chase pretend to be in love with a morbidly obese, hateful woman who can’t wipe her own rear end without assistance?  The answer is probably the same for both:  a PAY CHECK!  Now, if it’s me, there are just some things you couldn’t pay me to do.  And this show perfectly illustrates several of those things.

Yep and we see how long he was willing to go along with that charade. He didn’t even make it the entire contract. I guarantee if the role wasn’t so horrible he would have found a way to keep up his end of the bargain until the pre-determined breakup even with the baby being due. I don’t think it will take much for Jessica to realize the paycheck isn’t worth dealing with the morbidly obese, obnoxious, lazy, smelly, armpit sniffing buffalo that is Whitney while simultaneously doing all the work for the program.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 6
On 10/26/2020 at 12:25 PM, Persnickety1 said:

They were promo'ing the upcoming season repeatedly during 90DF last night.

Whitney holding up her hand with the engagement ring...

Whitney talking about how her life was turned upside down...

Whitney dissolving into tears...

A preview of Whitney caterwauling about how maybe if she looked different, things wouldn't have happened as they did.

Damn if I don't laugh my ass off during each and every preview.  

Much like Whitney with a pizza, wild horses couldn't keep me from this fucktastrophy.  

mbffl.gif

I stopped watching because of this show's fakery, but if Whitney is going to cry a lot, I just might be tempted to watch again. Because, she's a jerk who doesn't seem to understand the her problem is........she's a jerk. She'll ALWAYS fall back to blaming her weight and not her persona or life attitude (which is perpetually miserable). 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Ryan posted this on his IG story this morning.  I’m sure he didn’t mean Whitney 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

B94EEAAE-9D5E-400F-917B-4BC8F85BD3A3.jpeg

Noooo, I'm sure he wasn't thinking of Twit when he posted that. /sarcastafont off/ 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I stopped watching because of this show's fakery, but if Whitney is going to cry a lot, I just might be tempted to watch again. Because, she's a jerk who doesn't seem to understand the her problem is........she's a jerk. She'll ALWAYS fall back to blaming her weight and not her persona or life attitude (which is perpetually miserable). 

I always laugh when I see this picture, because clearly she doesn't realize it's the fact she's an asshole that defines her.  

She could weigh 100 pounds soaking wet and still be an asshole.  

whitneythore2.jpg

• Love 12

While we are on the subject of body language, I recently read an article with this title: Body Language Analysis №4193: Hope Hicks, Sexual Attraction, Armpits, and Elbows — Nonverbal and Emotional Intelligence. In the article by Dr. Jack Brown,  writes

With rare exception, whenever a woman exposes her armpits — and more specifically as Ms. Hicks is doing here — directed OUT LATERALLY (not straight ahead)— it’s a subtype of high-alpha nonverbal behavior. More specifically, this display is very strong signal of both sexual attraction and putting oneself on sexual display.

Hicks’ sexual emotions are being amplified even further via the upward direction of her elbows.

So, I believe Twit was attracted to him, enough have him sit between her open legs in that hammock as well as to expose her armpits. She was sending a message for sure. On FULL sexual display...but, what's new?

Edited by Me from ME
Added a thought
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I always laugh when I see this picture, because clearly she doesn't realize it's the fact she's an asshole that defines her.  

She could weigh 100 pounds soaking wet and still be an asshole.  

whitneythore2.jpg

She's not defined by how fat she is, and yet the title of her show literally defines her by her weight.

• Love 12

And now she's shilling curology skin products on her Instagram account, which has labelled the story "paid advertising."

At its height with Ryan, NoBSActive was around 2700 participants (going by the Facebook group number.) It dropped precipitously to under 500 after Whitney announced the one month "hiatus." Since it returned with Jessica in place of Ryan, it has crept up to around 760.  I assume she's expecting a big increase after the show starts airing again, but in the meantime, I guess she has to make up the income somehow!

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

And now she's shilling curology skin products on her Instagram account, which has labelled the story "paid advertising."

At its height with Ryan, NoBSActive was around 2700 participants (going by the Facebook group number.) It dropped precipitously to under 500 after Whitney announced the one month "hiatus." Since it returned with Jessica in place of Ryan, it has crept up to around 760.  I assume she's expecting a big increase after the show starts airing again, but in the meantime, I guess she has to make up the income somehow!

I can’t imagine she’s making a lot of money from these shilling gigs but she’s probably getting free product. I get the feeling that aside from just liking free stuff she also likes the ego boost that goes with the idea that ‘I’m so popular that this company is giving me free stuff to reach all of my followers’. 

If she’s hoping the Jessica/Whit version of Nobsactive will bring in what she did with the Ryan version, I suspect she will be sorely disappointed. 

• Love 3