Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

My hope for the reunion is that someone, anyone, will point out the fact that Eileen dogged Ericka the hardest about panty-gate. She was the one who mocked her, and out of all of the women, she was the one whose "joke" was the most offensive. And, yet not once during the airing of the show (at least in blogs or interviews) has Ericka acknowledged that. And, I don't want it to be an attack on Eileen, because I think she was just as much of the mindset that Ericka would totally be ok with her "jokes" about the panties as Dorit was. 

And, I think that it would be important for Ericka and Eileen to acknowledge that it happened and they either are or are not ok with each other because of it. Right now, they are putting together a united front - Ericka because she doesn't like Dorit and Eileen because she feels guilty that she also thought Ericka would take it in stride to the point that she made a really mean joke at Ericka's expense. And, that is fine. But, I think that the two women who are always the most quick to say everything is fine, only to blow up out of the blue after having said everything was fine, should tell the audience how they moved on from that. 

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Wow.  

I go away for a while and the Erika hate is strong.

Going strong.

I am Team Erika all the way. PK is the problem. He should have kept his greasy yap shut. Sure Erika was joking and around and can't take a joke. Which one of these dummies can take a joke? Nary a one. It is not part of their job description. They have to find a nit and then pick at it for six or seven episodes.

PK's fat mouth is your basic nit. Which is what you get from a freakin' nitwit.

I think it's more disappointment than hate?

I want the HWs to play nicely and the only things that should cause turmoil would be something like two HWs showing up to the same event in the same dress?

I think the fans would be kinder and more understanding if they didn't have to swim a moat, climb a wall, evade the guard dogs and take the chance of getting caught up in the concertina wire that surrounds House Erica Jane?

You do not have to bare your soul to the people around you - But a short, guided tour of the grounds would go a long way to getting people to understand who you are and keep the fools that stand on the perimeter and throwing shit at the walls to get her attention.

When you need to stop and think about who you are dealing with, EJ or EG, You have to prepare two presentations and always are wondering what you can and cannot say to her.

It's hard to keep track of who to deal with.

The adage "pick a lane" in El Lay/BH/California doesn't apply, everyone drives like a maniac?

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Agreed Notnowimbusy!  

And that reminds me of a time, many years ago, at a club. As I was entering the ladies room, I noticed a woman leaving who had her skirt solidly tucked into her panty hose (it was the 80s -- don't judge!). As a civic minded young woman, I stopped her and told her. And what did she say to me? Nothing. Instead she glared at me like I had just stolen her lunch money as she stormed back in to fix her sitch.

That woman's name? Erika Girardi! (Not really, but that would have been a good ending!) 

This is a great story, and the way you relayed it, for some reason, I was imagining Sophia Petrillo from Golden Girls..."Picture it - a summer night, in 1985 at a nightclub in Sicily....."

Not that I think you are as old as Sophia Petrillo, but I heard the story in her story-telling way.   ;-)

• Love 8
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yes, and I will bet they all go on vacation with her. 

Interesting that she also had her makeup artist with her. Kyle tweeted that Eden did as well. 

Eden had a makeup artist with her, too?  Was that person responsible for Eden's hair do while sightseeing with Rinna - the one that made her look like a character from a Dr. Seuss book?

It's interesting to note that the women who brought beauty assistants with them, are the ones who didn't look all that great on this trip, imo.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

Let Panty-gate be a lesson to all of us when out in public... WEAR YOUR CHONIES!

Unless you want your pubic area to be a public area

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh and yes great use of the nanny who just stood there listening to Dorit while she packed for Hong Kong.  I didn't hear her listing things she wanted her to do with/for the kids while she was away

The person packing with Dorit was captioned as "Nora - Dorit's Assistant"  I certainly hope she's not using her assistant as a nanny.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

And stay off TV?

Is she "pattin' the puss?" ;-)

4 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Is she "pattin' the puss?" ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Pls Delete - Merged posts!
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jel said:

This is the kind of thing I am talking about when I say Erika is responsible for what she puts out there. I don't know from Erika Jayne -- I'm not a fan, don't watch her videos or follow her tweets. What I "know" is Erika Girardi. The same Mrs. Girardi who goes commando to parties in a short dress, then tells everyone she is. Who tells women they are "cunty" or she is and how much she loves the word, which is an offensive word to many women, yet she dismisses that offense in some way -- like it's prudish to be bothered by it,. She is somewhat disparaging of other women, and talks about how she's a cold broad who gives no fucks, who expects people to be respectful of her yet tells a friend to "shut the fuck up". That's all the same Mrs. Girardi who seems to expect everyone to be inside her head fully understanding her intentions and the depth of her emotions, to know when she's hurt by something, even though she says she isn't.  It defies common sense.

Erika demands that you (the HWs) respect her right away but you must EARN her respect! She is so full of BS!

2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I thought she only mentioned she didn't have panties because Kyle had underpant issues and LVP mentioned something about Kyle needing them and asked Erika for some jokingly.  Then Erika mentioned she didn't have them on.  It wasn't as if Erika walked into the party and said 'Hey bitches (or cunts to be Erika appropriate), I've got no panties on!'.  

Erika could have easily said that she didn't have a "spare pair with her" instead of saying she wasn't wearing any to begin with. After all, Lisa didn't ask Erika to take off her panties and give them to Kyle, just if she had extra panties with her that Kyle could use.

2 hours ago, Jel said:

That's all true, Natalie68 -- certainly how I remember it. She definitely didn't bring it up like she was introducing the evening's topic o' conversation.

But could she have maybe found a way to say it without saying it? A bit more discretion, less zero fucks edginess? I think she could have just laughed maybe, instead of giving a full on clarification.  Had she done that, she'd have been, to my mind anyway, more Mrs. Girardi, elegant lady, and less raunchy, boundary bustin' broad.  And that's where the confusion creeps in, for me.

As much as Erika claims she has 2 different personalities, she sure mixes them together when it suits her purpose! LOL

• Love 20

I was just watching RHoNYC Reunion and I'd never thought I'd say this but Kelly Killoren Bensimon had the right way to handle a dress situation.

Alex was going off about finding her voice and Kelly just pointed at her and said "cross your legs."  Alex said, "thank you" and continued on her rant. Done and over in less than a minute.

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Giselle said:

Sorry but the title of Crazy Eyes belongs to Ramona Singer. There are no other contenders and if there were Dorit wouldn't even make the first cut.

ramona-singer-the-crazy-eyes-have-it

Hahahhaa there is nothing like vintage RHONY. #neverforget

Dorit does have weird eyes, albeit not full scale Ramona Singer batshit insane super crazy eyes. It's more like...perpetually and weirdly surprised and not in a Botox way eyes.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I think your analogy is grossly unfair to victims of domestic abuse and rape! How in thee world are you trying to create a similarity between one person who makes choices with potential repercussion and someone who has all their choice taken away from them? I understand that you're trying to defend the notion that just because Erika can have a 'professional personality' doesn't mean that she can't have a different personality in her private life. I totally agree with that and I agree with the sentiment that it isn't fair to take an on stage persona and assume that someone doesn't have the right to have a separate set of boundaries off stage. Erika made a conscious decision with her attire. She exposed herself and it was embarrassing but there's a HUGE difference in expecting people to protect you from feeling embarrassed and expecting people not to take advantage of you in a vulnerable position. PK and Dorit were jerks with the way they constantly brought attention to the situation, that's clear. 

I think EJ was at a disadvantage in that situation?

Part of the problem was the fact that she played up her EJ/sexy persona before allowing people to get to know EG....it worked to her disadvantage.

When you go onstage and begin to strut "your stuff", you give people the impression that you are liberated and really don't give a crap about societal 'norms'.

You show up at an event sans undies, people are going to assume that you are EJ, Not the prim and proper EG?

The first person that you should expect to protect you and keep you from being taken advantage of is the same person that you see in the mirror in the morning.

When that person falls in line, So does everyone else?

• Love 14

On re-watch of this episode:

Before Erika would attack me at the dinner the way she attacked Eileen, I would strongly suggest that she STFU, get off the booze, eat some food and then go take a nap, as she is clearly suffering from jet lag.  Eileen has been among Erika's undeserved supporters throughout all of this.  Eileen's words were mischosen, and she apologized for it.  Erika has an odd tendency to over-react to the slightest stupid thing.  She is way too full of herself, way too bubble-enclosed and needs to get off the show if she cannot handle the pressure.

• Love 20

Rinna is slimy. She makes my skin crawl at the crazy dinner, just the way she smirks. Yuck.

And Ericka's don't want to talk about their son soooo much that they scream and rant about him for 20 minutes. It's worse on second viewing.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 23

On the re-watch tonight - I really, really loved Kyle's outfit on the junkboat - she looked amazing in it.

And, I think I've figured out why we never see Rinna eat...she is one ugly eater.  She shoves too big bites of food in her mouth and chews with those big lips open.  Gross!!! 

• Love 14

I've been gone for ages. The last I saw, Erika was in a foreign country with her glam squad acting like she's the best Ancient Barbie in town.  Are they sure this isn't a rerun?

I'm convinced Lisa Rhinna's lips have a life of their own. They just detach at night, go out drinking and she finds them in the gutter the next morning.

I have a few episodes to catch up on.

• Love 12

I guess the next time I'm at a dinner party and everyone gets up with the exception of me and the person I'm having a conversation with I'll know everyone went to do coke!! Rhinna is the absolute worst! She surpasses Brandy by miles and miles!

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I've been gone for ages. The last I saw, Erika was in a foreign country with her glam squad acting like she's the best Ancient Barbie in town.  Are they sure this isn't a rerun?

I'm convinced Lisa Rhinna's lips have a life of their own. They just detach at night, go out drinking and she finds them in the gutter the next morning.

Imagine her horror when she tracks them down and finds them, not in a gutter, but attached to someone's spinchter?

----------------

I wonder what Mr. Rinna will do when he finds out Mrs. Hamlin has lost her job?

She might have to go out and shill lip balm, female napkins or vibrators on those late night 'Adam and Eve' commercials on cable TV?

15 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

I guess the next time I'm at a dinner party and everyone gets up with the exception of me and the person I'm having a conversation with I'll know everyone went to do coke!! Rhinna is the absolute worst! She surpasses Brandy by miles and miles!

Some people will balk at the coke and want Pepsi, instead?

; )

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Imagine her horror when she tracks them down and finds them, not in a gutter, but attached to someone's spinchter?

----------------

I wonder what Mr. Rinna will do when he finds out Mrs. Hamlin has lost her job?

She might have to go out and shill lip balm, female napkins or vibrators on those late night 'Adam and Eve' commercials on cable TV?

Some people will balk at the coke and want Pepsi, instead?

; )

Lol... Not sure if coke is spelled right to shorten the spelling of cocaine!! I will surely follow everyone to the bathroom at next party to find out!

10 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

Lol... Not sure if coke is spelled right to shorten the spelling of cocaine!! I will surely follow everyone to the bathroom at next party to find out!

Your spelling is impeccable..

And when you are asked if you want to partake?

It helps to explain that you haven't done coke before, that you want to smell it, first.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, AndySmith said:

And then LR brings up cocaine? 

And this is why I've given up on Rinna. 3 seasons in and she still hasn't learned how to play the game. You'd think this was her first season on the show. She did what she accomplished, stirred the pot and added gasoline to the flames of the Dorit/Ericka brawl, successfully diverting attention and chatter from her bag-of-pills issue. What does she do then? Breath a sigh of relief and bask in the fact that she dodged a bullet of sorts? Nope, she starts up some more random shit...and nonsensical stuff at that. I'm no fan of Crazy Eyes and PK, but that was a pretty shitty thing to do. Plus did it ever occur to Rinna how silly her story would sound? That eight people would have a coke party with all of the cameras and production crew there? And it definitely seems like this might hurt her standing with Kyle, who she was probably already on this ice with by this point.

Andy, this is a spot on take on Rinna. Great observations! She sure is her own worst enemy. I suspect that this is part of the reason why she is given such a hard time at the reunion. She jumps to the most ridiculous conclusions. I am no Yolanda fan but throwing out the Munchausen's Syndrome diagnosis was over the top . . Stating that Kim was thisclosetodeath.....get the fuck out of here, Rinna.

My advice to you, Rinna, don't hustle......at all. You are not very good at it.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

If I cared to give the whole "Erika is exactly the same as a slut shamed rape victim"  bullshit theory life for the hundredth time, I'd like to think I would have said something this awesome. Well done. 

You mean the discussion of Erika's wardrobe malfunction and what is happening to this girl are not the same exact thing?  

There are truly horrible things in this world and pantygate is not one.

• Love 10

OMG just thought.  When Erica drove to the event in her "Lambo", she most likely had it valet parked.  When the valet opened the door and she swung her legs out, he probably caught a glimpse.  Does he owe Tom an apology?  Because I'm sure he went back and told the other valet attendants about it, so he was spreading (no pun intended) the info.     Cripes, what about all the people who saw her on TVgetting spray tanned - and in her words "get it up in my vagina",  I know I caught a glimpse.  Dammit does anyone have Tom's #, I want to give him a call and apologize. 

• Love 21
On 3/22/2017 at 8:42 PM, Runnergirl said:

Just saw the episode and I gotta say.......WTF Erika? Woman had a complete meltdown, especially the bit over her LEO son.

I am prior LEO. Much of my family is LEO/military/fire/EMS and I've lost people I know, so I know how she feels when it comes to the dangers of being in the field--but the way she carried on even after Eileen apologized, just wow. Poor Eileen, I felt so sorry for her. 

WTF Erika? That was completely uncalled for (and I'm on team Erika usually). Erika owes Eileen a major apology. 

I totally agree. Eileen has been exceptionally kind toward Erika, consistently. If someone has been that gracious to and supportive of me, she could say something "insensitive," and it would not incite such a psychotic, enraged response, because she has already proven again and again that she is a true friend and cares about me, and I would realize that the intent behind the statement was NOT malicious. But Erika snarled at Eileen as if they had no history whatsoever.  

It must be interesting to observe Erika and Tom at an office party. I admit I lose a little more respect for Tom, the more I learn about their marriage.  It just sickens me how much money she spends on the Glam Squad. How gratifying can this pursuit be for her when she knows how much money she has to pump into it to keep it afloat? 

I wonder if Erika will be joining the Camille and Yolanda Club for Dumped Wives.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

OMG just thought.  When Erica drove to the event in her "Lambo", she most likely had it valet parked.  When the valet opened the door and she swung her legs out, he probably caught a glimpse.  Does he owe Tom an apology?  Because I'm sure he went back and told the other valet attendants about it, so he was spreading (no pun intended) the info.     Cripes, what about all the people who saw her on TVgetting spray tanned - and in her words "get it up in my vagina",  I know I caught a glimpse.  Dammit does anyone have Tom's #, I want to give him a call and apologize. 

Do you think this is how Tom finds out about his wife's gynecology appointments? The doc calls up Girardi and Associates (or whatever)? And, if Tom's in depo or indisposed, tells his assistant, "Yes, could you please leave word with Mr. Girardi that I'm calling to express my sincerest regrets that I saw his wife's pussy this morning? It's going to be getting around town and I don't want him to get the wrong idea. Or, more accurately, you to get the wrong idea since you're someone around him."

• Love 14
On 3/22/2017 at 0:10 PM, GreatKazu said:

All that rain! I believe Buddha was behind it. Buddha wanted lightening to come down and hit Rinna in her ass, Dorit in her mouth, and Erika in in the puss.

Lightening striking the unenlightened?  ;-) 

Nothing to say otherwise that hasn't already been said about the Erika cray cray.   Her outfit again was just baggy and ugly.  At least she finally wore a fitted dress with the "look at me, look at me!" hair style. 

Loved Kyle Facetiming with Portia and her husband, cute! 

• Love 5

At least we're not discussing 'Kim'. 

Erika made a mistake.  Own it.  She 'chose' not to wear underwear under her (insert name of designer) dress because the 'look' would be ruined.  Dorit and her husband, the famewhores, went with it as a storyline.  Erika stated forgiveness but then we have Dorit pursuing her storyline of Erika doesn't like her and doesn't give her compliments which the editors show that it isn't true.  They're both in competition but Erika flips out and throws Eileen , undeservedly, under the bus for an innocent comment.  Dorit, with fake accent, wins. 

The only part of this that was entertaining was watching Kyle and LVP's reactions.

And then we have LR....  Her blog is still not up.  She's become a puppet (of production) rather a hustler.

• Love 2

HAHHA OMG we say "ingredientses" ALL the time in this house because of that slore. Also, we could have an entire chapter dedicated to Gretchen.

We yell, "Milaniaaaaaaaaa!" all the time. No one here is named Milania--it generally means, "Hey, cat, get down from there!"

Edited by TattleTeeny
2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I missed Kyle's "The More You Know" moment for this episode.

Something like, "I love Hong Kong, the food there is authentic Chinese!"

I like that Kyle is still corny enough she wanted to go shopping for souvenirs.  Rich people just don't say that enough.

• Love 15

Erika: He's an adult and that's his choice. Don't ever fucking criticize that. 

When did Eileen criticize that?

With the insane eye glitter and false eyelashes caked with five tubes of mascara, Erika looked deranged. 

And her leaps in logic reminded me of Kelly Bensimmon. 

Then she has the audacity to dismiss everyone else at the table because they don't have children who work as police officers: "the truth--that none of you face here."

Erika went after just about everyone at that table. Maybe not Eden, because Eden didn't say a word the entire time. And she was a little more cautious with LVP. But geez! Kyle and Eileen are her friends!

• Love 16
4 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I think it's more disappointment than hate?

I want the HWs to play nicely and the only things that should cause turmoil would be something like two HWs showing up to the same event in the same dress?

I think the fans would be kinder and more understanding if they didn't have to swim a moat, climb a wall, evade the guard dogs and take the chance of getting caught up in the concertina wire that surrounds House Erica Jane?

You do not have to bare your soul to the people around you - But a short, guided tour of the grounds would go a long way to getting people to understand who you are and keep the fools that stand on the perimeter and throwing shit at the walls to get her attention.

When you need to stop and think about who you are dealing with, EJ or EG, You have to prepare two presentations and always are wondering what you can and cannot say to her.

It's hard to keep track of who to deal with.

The adage "pick a lane" in El Lay/BH/California doesn't apply, everyone drives like a maniac?

YES!!!

One thing that's been lost amid Erika's speaking-in-tongues turn is Rinna advancing upon Dorit during the boat ride and proudly touting the fact that she busted out the middle finger to kneeslaps and giggles from Eileen, Erika, and Eden. This was one of the few instances when it's a shame the women on this franchise have the restraint to refrain from slapping the shit outta each other. 

Interesting to review the midseason trailer. Looks like PK may be determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, Rinna's physical aggression comes up, and I wonder who Eden erupts on (Kim?). 

http://allthingsrh.com/rhobh-mid-season-7-trailer/

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

One thing that's been lost amid Erika's speaking-in-tongues turn is Rinna advancing upon Dorit during the boat ride and proudly touting the fact that she busted out the middle finger to kneeslaps and giggles from Eileen, Erika, and Eden. This was one of the few instances when it's a shame the women on this franchise have the restraint to refrain from slapping the shit outta each other. 

Interesting to review the midseason trailer. Looks like PK may be determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, Rinna's physical aggression comes up, and I wonder who Eden erupts on (Kim?). 

Hmmm. . . maybe Rinna?

• Love 5

Confessional - haven't had time to read the comments, so apologies if this is redundant. Can someone clue me in re Erica & her son? I thought she abandoned him (or as good as), around age 2, when she decided her ambition (to be a barmaid??) was more important than her toddler, & left him to be raised by his father. When did Erika reunite with her offspring?  Did he return to her coolly lovin' arms before adulthood? She's s-o-o worried about him now - but why not when he was a truly vulnerable child?

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Hmmm. . . maybe Rinna?

That's my guess! I dont know who else would make her erupt like that. I doubt she'd do it to the Richards sisters, I don't think she has that kind of relationship with LVP, and I don't see either Dorit or Eileen provoking that (again I don't think she is all that close to either of those two).

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, telemachus2 said:

Confessional - haven't had time to read the comments, so apologies if this is redundant. Can someone clue me in re Erica & her son? I thought she abandoned him (or as good as), around age 2, when she decided her ambition (to be a barmaid??) was more important than her toddler, & left him to be raised by his father. When did Erika reunite with her offspring?  Did he return to her coolly lovin' arms before adulthood? She's s-o-o worried about him now - but why not when he was a truly vulnerable child?

He moved to California a couple of years ago to pursue a career in law enforcement.  Prior to that he lived on the east coast.  To me, it sounds like she was always in touch just not hands on.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, dosodog said:

There's a place in France where the naked ladies dance.  Apparently there's a hole in wall.  Where the men can see it all.

The 8 year old in me thinks this song is somehow fitting........

I see London, I see France, I see no-panty-line underpants?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Those DSLs were doing a lot more than just drinking.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Call him at the office it's listed.

800-401-4530

http://www.girardikeese.com

Edited by Giselle
Directory Assistance
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, bosawks said:

I really want someone at the end of the next dinner "party" to conclude by standing up and asking Vanderpump if it's true that she once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die......

LMAO!  Marry me. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

He moved to California a couple of years ago to pursue a career in law enforcement.  Prior to that he lived on the east coast.  To me, it sounds like she was always in touch just not hands on.

Thank God for AT&T.

Hi Sweetie,

It's mommy. 

No, mommy can't come home. I'm trying to land Daddy Warbucks.

I know you miss me but I'm doing what I want. It's important.

Stop crying. Mommy doesn't like crybabies. Toughen up.

Gotta go break is over and we've talked long enough. Bye.....

Oh, Hi Tom!  

Click.

• Love 11

Dorit ain't perfect but crazy eyes, she's not. 

She has her moments...

rhobh1.thumb.jpg.e868398a7b8f1daa1c2a603f6622925d.jpg

I mean, talk about Frog Eyes. Those suckers look like they're about to pop off of her face and attack someone. Maybe she and Ramona are distant cousins or something...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Rinna having her ass handed to her on a platter-read the comments: 

I guess she can't edit her IG account like she does her twitter account! LOL

2 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Looks like things go from bad to worse at Lisa's party!

Spoiler

Looks like that is where Eden goes nuts as well as Dorit saying something to Rinna about alcohol breath and PK telling Erika off for attacking his wife in HC.

• Love 4

Ugh PK is a bitch.

My DAYS nostalgia for Rinna is gone. She has shown an ugly side of herself and is irredeemable.  The coke question was producer driven.

Ericka was high on something that night and nothing will convince me otherwise. 

I don't remember the PantyGate episode so I don't care. I will say that PK started this cuz if he acted like a grown man  Dorit wouldn't be as pissed as she is 

Cuz say what you want about Rinna I thought her question regarding PK was valid.  If PK had not crowed about getting a good look Dorit would have let it go.

• Love 1

But Erika evidently doesn't think that Phoenix and Jagger should have nannies so why is she entitled to four herself? 

Wow, that's really rich coming from Erika seeing how she left her child to follow her sugar daddy dreams.

LVP's bravo blog alludes to a Rinna comeuppance sooner than later.  How many episodes left before the reunion?

• Love 4