Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

OK, that ensemble has way too many elements!

I forgot to mention, what is with Rinna's "tough chick" gestures? The "come at me" fingers and the standing up over people. I feel like she wants everyone to be all, "Ooooh, it's goin' down now! Don't mess with the Rinna!" Or to have everyone get up to restrain her. 

All the while wearing a strap on.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Most are talking about her behavior in conjunction with her idiot demand that Dorit and PK apologize to Tom!

What is Dorit supposed to say to Tom?  I apologize that your wife didn't wear underwear and accidentally flashed my husband.  And WTF would PK say to Tom - who he's never met???    Erica has said in the past that Tom doesn't have tolerance for certain things, so she hasn't told him about the "event" but he gets a call out of the blue?  Erica is really reaching with the idea that PK, & Dorit need to apologize to Tom.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

No, nope, no way. The meeting with Eileen and Lisar was first. She had not bought the panties yet. She did that with Kyle later. This is important, because it has become the narrative of the forum and is repeated over and over again. That they all knew she had the panties and were encouraging her. It only takes a post or two for folks to run with this and it becomes the story, even if it is not true. Much like the deal with Mauricio being pissed at Kyle and demanding she apologize to Camille to save future listings. Never ever happened, but it got posted, folks commented, and now something that never happened is cemented in the whole damned story. 

The Kyle/Dorit shopping segment was first as far as I can remember BUT, lets say the meet up with Eileen and Rinna happened first. Did either Eileen or Rinna discourage Dorit, tell her that it just might hurt/embarrass her, that it wasn't a good idea or even that she should think about it more before she did it? Did they say/do anything, 1 single thing, to stop Dorit or did either of them give Erika a heads up first? Oh, and did either Eileen/Rinna ask Dorit if she was joking about doing that to Erika in front of all of them? NO! So either way, they encouraged Dorit to do it, they never gave Erika a heads up warning about it nor did they ever fess up to Erika that they themselves made fun of her! 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

What is Dorit supposed to say to Tom?  "I apologize that your wife didn't wear underwear and accidentally flashed my husband."  And WTF would PK say to Tom - who he's never met??  Erica has said in the past that Tom doesn't have tolerance for certain things, so she hasn't told him about the "event," but he gets a call out of the blue?  Erika is really reaching with the idea that PK, & Dorit need to apologize to Tom.

Exactly; nothing more, nothing less! lol! ;-)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Jel said:

Didn't Eileen kind of mock it by sitting with her legs spread and say, "I'm shy" or something? Or am I confusing that with something else?

Yes she was laughing while spreading her legs.  It was all such fun to Eileen and Rinna until Erica wasn't in on the joke, then those two scrambled to back pedal.  OH NO Erika is going to be mad at me if she knew I encouraged Dorit.   Then all of a sudden it was Erica was hurt.

• Love 18

Say what you will about Dorit but she handled herself well against the blitz attack from the ericas and her lap dogs - one of which is rabid. And PK for all his shortcomings hit it head on. Ericas constantly surrounded by her ridiculous and annoying sham squad telling her how fucking fabulous she is. She is got to be kidding. A forty year oil woman half naked writhing around on a bed singing about how expensive she is and how she gives zero fucks? Please. She's hurt because someone called her out while flashing her vajayjay? She's a joke who takes herself wat too seriously. Can't stand her. Humorless cold nasty self absorbed bitch, only to be topped on my pile of people I hate on my tv by Rabid Rhinna. loved seeing her lose her shit - am I evil - I give no fucks!

There is something seriously wrong with Rhinna. She should have been fired after the breaking glass incident in Amsterdam. She truly is a dispicable  loud mouthed POS.  I have never seen anyone so thirsty. She'll do or say anything for airtime. I would seriously rather see Brandy - at least she was occasionally funny. Rhinna has no redeeming qualities - not one. 

Hopefully papa Tom will veto Erica's return next year, cuz we know Satan Andy will never fire her. As for Rhinna I guess I have to hope she actually physically attacks someone so they have to get rid of her cuz this bitch ain't ever letting go of this gravy train on her own. How can Harry Hamlin not be mortified by her?

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Jel said:

Didn't Eileen kind of mock it by sitting with her legs spread and say, "I'm shy" or something? Or am I confusing that with something else?

You're correct.

She also agreed that Dorit's interpretation of Erika intentionally going commando to entice was not unreasonable: "It almost looks like you're doing something on purpose."

And called it "The Crotch Chronicles."

• Love 20

When Rinna went after Kim in Amsterdam it was pretty much dismissed because Kim had been such an jerk all through the season - siding w/Brandie, dissing Kyle etc.  But this season Rinna has shown herself to be so desperate for attention -all the agreeing with anybody who's talking at the moment, all the over the top enthusiasm no matter who's talking,etc.  She shot herself in the foot with her accusation of Dorit and cocaine.   She is a fool, who's time is over.

• Love 23

Maybe I am just crazy, but I cannot believe what I have been reading for the most part. Are we really doing the whole "she wears this so she deserves that" bullshit? I've always loved this forum because for the most part there isn't a lot of that kind of thing. Clearly I am in the minority, but it is just shocking to me. It is just a little to close to someone saying "well she shouldn't have been dressed like that and in that part of town - what did she think would happen to her". Or my mom, who swears that a married woman cannot be raped, or has little concern when she hear that a prostitute was raped. She has sex for a living, so what is the big deal? Just a little too close to slut shaming for me. There are lots of reasons to dislike Erika for some (not me), but the fact that she - a married woman - didn't like the notion that she was accused of flashing a married man on purpose - doesn't seem to be one of those reasons. 

It is more akin to not wearing a jacket and it is going to be 55 degrees out, because it will mess up the line of your dress and you get cold or wearing really high heels when you are going to be on your feet all night and your feet become sore.  One had no intention of getting cold or sore feet they were just a slave to fashion.  It has nothing to do with rape or what she does for a living.  It was a choice she made and has been known to happen to far more photographed celebrities.

No, nope, no way. The meeting with Eileen and Lisar was first. She had not bought the panties yet. She did that with Kyle later. This is important, because it has become the narrative of the forum and is repeated over and over again. That they all knew she had the panties and were encouraging her. It only takes a post or two for folks to run with this and it becomes the story, even if it is not true. Much like the deal with Mauricio being pissed at Kyle and demanding she apologize to Camille to save future listings. Never ever happened, but it got posted, folks commented, and now something that never happened is cemented in the whole damned story. 

Here is Eileen's blog and the meeting with Kyle was first as when Dorit brought it up Kyle said something about I was wondering if you were going to bring it up.  Then LVP and Kyle had a discussion without Dorit. Oh and my oh my here is Eileen's blog admitting to thinking it would be light hearted and she no idea it had been talked about and her wanting to be there when she brought it up to Erika was not sinister-  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/eileen-davidson/eileen-davidson-is-there  On the clip it is RInna who brings up Dorit might be judging her -not based on anything Dorit said but because Rinna herself judged Erika from her videos.  It is also Eileen who brings up if it was intentional-not Dorit.  At the conclusion of the conversation it seemd the three of them did not feel it was intentional.

Bottom line Dorit brought it up exactly twice to first to Kyle (we will see at the Reunion that Kyle told her panties bad idea) and then to Rinna and Eileen.  Bravo does this thing where they keep replaying it over and over and make it seem far more widespread. 

• Love 15
On 3/21/2017 at 9:17 PM, Lunata said:

Eileen is the only one of the bunch of them that I'd save if we were on a sinking ship and I could only save one of them.

For me, it would be if I had to save at least one of them, and I'm not sure I could come up with even that.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The Kyle/Dorit shopping segment was first as far as I can remember BUT, lets say the meet up with Eileen and Rinna happened first. Did either Eileen or Rinna discourage Dorit, tell her that it just might hurt/embarrass her, that it wasn't a good idea or even that she should think about it more before she did it? Did they say/do anything, 1 single thing, to stop Dorit or did either of them give Erika a heads up first? Oh, and did either Eileen/Rinna ask Dorit if she was joking about doing that to Erika in front of all of them? NO! So either way, they encouraged Dorit to do it, they never gave Erika a heads up warning about it nor did they ever fess up to Erika that they themselves made fun of her! 

No, they never discouraged Dorit from telling Erika that she was offended that she purposely flashed her husband. They also did not encourage her to give her the gift of panties, which is what I am referring to and has been alleged over and over again. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

No, they never discouraged Dorit from telling Erika that she was offended that she purposely flashed her husband. They also did not encourage her to give her the gift of panties, which is what I am referring to and has been alleged over and over again. 

That was the joke and Yes they did, Eileen specifically told Dorit that she wanted to be there when Dorit gave her the panties! Both Eileen and Rinna thought that it was a funny joke until Erika didn't laugh, then and only then did they change their tune about the joke. Neither ever told Erika about it before hand nor did they tell her they thought it funny and were laughing about it afterwards. BUT!!!!! They quickly threw Dorit under the bus and take turns helping Erika drive it over Dorit's confused body time and time again! Oh, and Dorit, as well as Eileen/Rinna all agreed that the exposure was accidental, not intentional at that meet up before Dorit gave Erika the panties.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 19

So I finally had time to do what I've been looking forward to all day - read the trashtalktv recap!  I loved that he noticed the brief glimpse of Sober Woman futilely digging in her purse while they all followed her off the boat. I never rewind and watch any of this twice, but that little scene I did because I thought "What is she doing there?  and why are they showing it to us?"  It was so random and weird - and the recapper wrote that she was stealing the silverware from the boat :)

Edited by princelina
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

That was the joke and Yes they did, Eileen specifically told Dorit that she wanted to be there when Dorit gave her the panties! Both Eileen and Rinna thought that it was a funny joke until Erika didn't laugh, then and only then did they change their tune about the joke. Neither ever told Erika about it before hand nor did they tell her they thought it funny and were laughing about it afterwards. BUT!!!!! They quickly threw Dorit under the bus and take turns helping Erika drive it over Dorit's confused body time and time again! Oh, and Dorit, as well as Eileen/Rinna all agreed that the exposure was accidental, not intentional at that meet up before Dorit gave Erika the panties.

Here is the video:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-4/videos/now-erikas-pissed  Eileen and Rinna are laughing in the background.  Kyle and LVP are not there.  Erika pretty much set Dorit straight-I never understood the need for follow up after that day.  One thing for certain Eileen and Rinna are pretty much in denial during filming.  Once the episode aired they had less plausible deniability.  They were complicit and it will be interesting to see if they play these clips at the Reunion. 

• Love 13

So....  We're up to 14 pages.  Is that a record for one episode?

I don't like neither the Erika's or Dorit.  Dorit 'did' make pantygate a storyline.  Dorit did imply that Erika did it on purpose.  I don't think Erika did.  Now, was Erika wrong to wear a short dress without proper underwear?  Yes.  Was the gift of the undies a passive aggressive move?  Yes.  Especially with Dorit's comment about everyone seeing her pussy.  Bottom line:  Erika should have given priority to her situation (and I don't give a 'f' about who was the designer) but Dorit shouldn't have gone as far as she did.

I also think Erika wouldn't have brought it out of the file box but Dorit made such a big deal out of Erika never 'complimenting' her....which was false.  Let's face it, these two women are in a competition for the A list.

Then we get to these two women fighting it out and LR has to chime in.  Shut up.

Then....we have Eileen trying to bring it to a sensible level, and 'Boom'.  We're having a bit of Scary Island nostalgia.  WTF.  Erika is off the rails.  Ok.  I get Erika's concerns about her son being a police officer.  And as others have mentioned, I also get where was that concern when he was a little kid?

And then LR brings up cocaine?  Huh?

It is ironic that Dorit brings up Erika's need for a glam squad when she brings a glam person with her.  That doesn't exactly put you in the position to criticize.  But then again, all I get from Dorit and her husband is 'famewhore' wanta be's.  

And Erika's sudden concern for her husband feelings is a total joke.  Her ego was hurt.

Both of them are complete phonies on so many levels.

LR?  She's just hustling to have a job and will totally do what production wants her to do for a paycheck.    

At least we didn't have any Eden 'hugs'.  

I do wish we had a Bambi moment of showing up on the boat or the restaurant with the tennis ball for relief from all this nonsense.

• Love 2

They never let Dorit repeat what she said...and it was NOT what those idiots were claiming.

Every single time she had a memory miss-hap? I doubt that.

I realize this is a very cynical question, but how much was Eileen and Erika's friendship motivated by a genuine like for one another and how much was motivated by Eileen seeing in Erika a potential ally against Lisa V?

I think it might have started out as potential allies but eventually became much more genuine. Otherwise neither woman have appeared that hurt during the dinner blow-up in Hong Kong.

The other thing is the high fivin' yes, I'm over it! and then not being over it to the extent that she goes kinda nuts about it. That is emotionally immature.

Yeah but we haven't we all at some point said we're fine about something just to move on, even though there is no resolution? Sometimes we forget about it, sometimes it stays with us.

Plus he didn't get a good look anyway. What's the big deal. It is not like he went spelunking or something.

Maybe he was so turned on, he fucked the shit out of Dorit that night and then she realized why PK was so turned on? ;)

I loved that he noticed the brief glimpse of Sober Woman futilely digging in her purse while they all followed her off the boat. I never rewind and watch any of this twice, but that little scene I did because I thought "What is she doing there?  and why are they showing it to us?"  It was so random and weird - and the recapper wrote that she was stealing the silverware from the boat :)

Don't ask me why, but for some reason I got a Sydney Bristow vibe from that...

And then LR brings up cocaine? 

And this is why I've given up on Rinna. 3 seasons in and she still hasn't learned how to play the game. You'd think this was her first season on the show. She did what she accomplished, stirred the pot and added gasoline to the flames of the Dorit/Ericka brawl, successfully diverting attention and chatter from her bag-of-pills issue. What does she do then? Breath a sigh of relief and bask in the fact that she dodged a bullet of sorts? Nope, she starts up some more random shit...and nonsensical stuff at that. I'm no fan of Crazy Eyes and PK, but that was a pretty shitty thing to do. Plus did it ever occur to Rinna how silly her story would sound? That eight people would have a coke party with all of the cameras and production crew there? And it definitely seems like this might hurt her standing with Kyle, who she was probably already on this ice with by this point.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Yeah but we haven't we all at some point said we're fine about something just to move on, even though there is no resolution? Sometimes we forget about it, sometimes it stays with us.

And this is why I've given up on Rinna. 3 seasons in and she still hasn't learned how to play the game. You'd think this was her first season on the show. She did what she accomplished, stirred the pot and added gasoline to the flames of the Dorit/Ericka brawl, successfully diverting attention and chatter from her bag-of-pills issue. What does she do then? Breath a sigh of relief and bask in the fact that she dodged a bullet of sorts? Nope, she starts up some more random shit...and nonsensical stuff at that. I'm no fan of Crazy Eyes and PK, but that was a pretty shitty thing to do. Plus did it ever occur to Rinna how silly her story would sound? That eight people would have a coke party with all of the cameras and production crew there? And it definitely seems like this might hurt her standing with Kyle, who she was probably already on this ice with by this point.

That is the position these women box themselves into over and over again.  Their number one mistake is not letting the warring parties go one on one and resolve their situation.  They need to stop with the group takedowns.  As much dislike as LVP gets at least she admits to not forgetting.  Because she doesn't yell scream, curse or get physical it always seems as if she can take it and she isn't that strong. 

Rinna is the worst about moving on.  She will forever pull the "What did Harry do?" card until the end of time.  She crude, physical, extremely manipulative, grudge holding, aggressive, envious, and phony.  She knows no boundaries when she feels she has been wronged and now this the third straight year she has twisted things to make it look as if she was wronged and to justify her incredibly outrageous and egregious behavior.  The first year it was about being angered to the point of breaking a glass and her justification was family and impulsiveness.  The second year she had a bug up her butt about Yolanda and she would not let it go and when the others bailed she went bonkers and made a huge deal out of nothing.  This year she is just maniacal in this nonsense about go for the jugular at every turn. 

Rinna defends her preposterous claim by saying Dorit started it by calling her an addict.  So it is just payback.  She is beginning to border on sociopathic behavior.  It is no longer some stupid truth cannon move it is dangerous and malicious.  Rinna needs to just stop making decisions and allegations based on her feeling what the another's person intention is. 

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

That is the position these women box themselves into over and over again.  Their number one mistake is not letting the warring parties go one on one and resolve their situation.  They need to stop with the group takedowns.  As much dislike as LVP gets at least she admits to not forgetting.  Because she doesn't yell scream, curse or get physical it always seems as if she can take it and she isn't that strong. 

Rinna is the worst about moving on.  She will forever pull the "What did Harry do?" card until the end of time.  She crude, physical, extremely manipulative, grudge holding, aggressive, envious, and phony.  She knows no boundaries when she feels she has been wronged and now this the third straight year she has twisted things to make it look as if she was wronged and to justify her incredibly outrageous and egregious behavior.  The first year it was about being angered to the point of breaking a glass and her justification was family and impulsiveness.  The second year she had a bug up her butt about Yolanda and she would not let it go and when the others bailed she went bonkers and made a huge deal out of nothing.  This year she is just maniacal in this nonsense about go for the jugular at every turn. 

Rinna defends her preposterous claim by saying Dorit started it by calling her an addict.  So it is just payback.  She is beginning to border on sociopathic behavior.  It is no longer some stupid truth cannon move it is dangerous and malicious.  Rinna needs to just stop making decisions and allegations based on her feeling what the another's person intention is. 

Who's Rinna to judge anything or anyone? We see what a lousy job she did diagnosing KIM this season! She'll always be a D-list hack that if you put a gun to my head, I couldn't name anything else she's done! ;-)

• Love 2
15 hours ago, lilsadone said:

exactly this. What I was trying to express in my earlier comments. 

Also I get the feels that the two MIGHT have a Kelsey Grammer situation happening, except an agreed upon arrangement. Like they are splitting and he gave her this opportunity to be on RHOBH to get her name out there so she can support herself since they have an ironclad prenup (I assume, with him being a lawyer). But the agreement was a clean split, but don't you f'in embarrass me on TV and I'll agree to help you out a bit with money if you need it. 

Of course I'm just throwing stuff out there to see if any of it sticks :D :D 

They've both said there is no pre-up. And they've been married longer than the magic time of ten years in California, regardless.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Trooper York said:

I don't know but Dorit and PK give off that grifter vibe like Pam with the fancy sunglasses. They were obviously fame whoring it up with their first appearance that I saw in the Celebrity Apprentice where they gave a huge check to Boy George in one of his projects

How dare they!

• Love 9
5 hours ago, AndySmith said:

This.  It was almost like Production had wanted this to be what was discussed not Pantygate because after the huge emotional blowup when everyone else was ready for a break Lisa R just blurts this out?  She is a savvy person so the timing was off unless THIS was supposed to be her talking point and she was about to leave and she blurted it.

I find it ironic as she blamed LVP for similar stuff.

Erica I think she went OTT and saw red and was just lashing out everywhere.  It was really ugly to watch

• Love 2
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the video:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-5/videos/eileen-davidson-is-driving-dorit  Actually Eileen said we had a gathering before my mother died.

I think the clip just supports what I was saying about Dorit conveniently forgetting things, and also serves to illustrate her highly convenient misunderstanding of sentences clearly expressed in plain English.  The subject seemed to mean a lot to her at the dinner, as she was very vocal and forceful in her views. So to then claim she has no recollection of any of it because it wasn't important (she's dredged up quite a lot of things that are of absolutely no consequence whatsoever, so I know she can do it), and then act like she doesn't speak English when Eileen tries to talk to her about it is both frustrating and reprehensible.

• Love 3
On 3/22/2017 at 0:05 AM, WireWrap said:

On WWHL tonight Andy asked her what Tom thought/felt about pantygate and Erika told him he was only learning about it now! He asked her about telling him if she was that worried and she made a comment back to him that she "had a feeling that pantygate would become a storyline this season", so this is all her acting out her chosen "storyline"!

Weird thing I noticed tonight, Erika was not wearing a wedding ring on WWHL and Tom was not at her first dance on DWtS last night either! Things that make you go "Hmmmmm"! LOL

I honestly don't think production feeds Rinna anything, she makes it up as she gores!

If we are to believe this statement then that means Tom has not watched ANY of the episodes. There was the White Party itself, the discussion between PK & Dorit, the store scene of Kyle and Dorit buying the panties, the drinks between Eileen, Rinna, Dorit, Kyle & Dorit car conversation, Game night.

By not telling him until now, she left the possibility of Tom being blindsided in public all this time.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:
16 hours ago, Normades said:

PS - I love George Sanders!!

I love him too!! Why is he being brought up?

I was responding to @Addison de Pitt, I assumed their name was chosen as an homage to Addison De Witt from All About Eve aka George Sanders.  Sorry to get off topic.  I should know that the classy, elegant, intelligent Mr. Sanders has no place here! :)  Glad to see there is still love out there for him.  Obviously you have taste!

Now, back to the trash...

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Normades said:

I was responding to @Addison de Pitt, I assumed their name was chosen as an homage to Addison De Witt from All About Eve aka George Sanders.  Sorry to get off topic.  I should know that the classy, elegant, intelligent Mr. Sanders has no place here! :)  Glad to see there is still love out there for him.  Obviously you have taste!

Oh awesome:) I was honoring the weekend with TCM's tribute to Robert Osbourne.  Yes I live in the past with movies--when they were really great!

• Love 4

I really want someone at the end of the next dinner "party" to conclude by standing up and asking Vanderpump if it's true that she once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die......

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Dorit may be younger but there is no way that she is prettier than Erika. Erika is a substantial sexy woman. Many of us prefer a woman with meat on her bones so we have some cushion for the pushin! 

Erika is way more sexy than Dorit. By a mile.

Of course your mileage may vary.

Sexy and pretty are different imo.  Erika is sex-fueled only in her vids/shows.  She is a dichotomy, looks like she could easily be at Hef's mansion but not actually engaging in a sexy way, very monotone and guarded.

10 minutes ago, Normades said:

Also I was very sorry when I learned of GS's sad ending.  I hate when I hear of actors I adore have tragic lives:(  Ok back to our regularly scheduled program!

3 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I really want someone at the end of the next dinner "party" to conclude by standing up and asking Vanderpump if it's true that she once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die......

haaa I think we all know who that someone is!

• Love 3

Just an FYI for anyone wanting to compare/contrast Scary Island of NYC with this episode, the relevant eps are airing in a few hours, starting at noon Eastern (i.e., the 3 part Ramona Renewal vacation, with the big psychotic break at 1 p.m. eastern).  Y'all should have plenty of time to run to the corner store for some gummi bears and blow pops. (Not THAT kind of blow, Rinna!)

This "pantygate" topic has gone on for so long, I'm looking for a new target to blame.  I'm going with Kyle.  Had that chick just gone commando like a sane person under those thin white pants, no one would have asked for spare undies at drinks!  /JK

• Love 9
11 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Everyone will see this differently.

But Erika's voice dropped an octave into it's low/menacing register as soon as Eileen attempted to put forth even a tepid defense of Dorit and pointing out that Erika was essentially saying no apology Dorit offered would be adequate. Erika was furious at this little inconsistency (why should Dorit apologize if Erika's going to just belabor a grudge that she claimed for months didn't exist?) being highlighted imo.

Ergo why she went all Linda Blair on acid about commentary that Eileen didn't make ("don't you ever criticize that"), started cursing out her one genuine friend in the cast, and jabbering nonsensically about how she doesn't bring up or make a big deal out of the danger to her son while making the biggest deal out of it imaginable.

This is a really great point.  They had just cemented their lovey dovey for each other and suddenly Eileen was voicing an opinion that god forbid wasn't for Erika's honor.  This had to instantly infuriate Miss All Fall At My Feet.  Like when she lashed at Kathryn after thinking they were besties.

• Love 13

Sexy and pretty are different imo.  Erika is sex-fueled only in her vids/shows.

I'd classify her as both sexy and pretty. Imo. Especially when she is toned down and being Ericka Girardi.

If anyone wants a preview of Crazy Kelly on Scary Island...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 6
On 3/22/2017 at 6:30 AM, AndySmith said:

Virtually groveling is a bit much. Also, are we talking about Eileen forgiving Ericka or Ericka forgiving Eileen?

I think you are confusing Ericka and Eileen's relationship with LVP and Rinna's, respectively.

Whether or not Kyle, Rinna, or Eileen encouraged Crazy Eyes to give Ericka the underwear, at the end of the day, Crazy Eyes came up with the idea, and went ahead with it. She most likely would have gone ahead with it regardless of what the others said to her. She doesn't get a pass for it even if others were involved.

The others encouraging Dorit puts the idea in a harmless context. Dorit took issue with the reactions because once someone decided to put the gift in a malicious light the others changed their tune real quick and gave off slight vibes of disapproval. Sure it was Dorit's idea but to be all yeah, yeah that would be so funny to afterwards tsking tsking Dorit about it is ridiculous.

Kyle most definitely said she wanted to be in the room to see Erika's reaction. Lisa R and Eileen were all pumped about it too but I do have to say  the excitement also seemed to be coming from a small place of them wondering whether or not it would indeed go left. Kinda like the cover story is: oh it's gonna be such a good natured laugh all around and underneath it all they're watching to see if it actually lands harmlessly while secretly hoping some claws come out.  I think that's why the others were quick to put it out there AFTERWARDS how "maybe it wasn't in the best taste to carry out the joke". I 100% believe the women back pedaled after they realized Erika wasn't too amused about what went down even though you can see them salivating all over the Dorit's plan to give Erika the panties.

I don't think they wanted bloodshed or anything but there was a little bit of naughty craving floating around while Dorit was sharing her plans with them. I personally don't think it rated anything more than a bit of an inappropriate laugh at worst so pointing out that I believe the others were gleefully awaiting the outcome due to a bit of mischievousness isn't to say the others were behaving completely unforgivable just that Dorit has good reason to feel blindsided and annoyed at the reactions from the others after the fact.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

No, I saw them all, and agree that Eileen let it drag on too long. I was speaking of when Eileen first came to LVP right after it happened, and told her that her words had hurt her. LVP laughed at her with her mini-apology, almost mocking the idea that she had said anything wrong. Eileen is already hurt, then hurt more by LVP minimizing her feelings. Juxtapose that with Eileen saying something innocent to Erika, that was taken in the wrong way, and she immediatly apologized, even though she had done nothing wrong. Just the character of a person who doesn't always need to be right, and takes responsibility for something said, even if the intent was misconstrued. 

The thing is LVP would have apologized the same way to Kyle!  With a laugh, etc.  It's who she is  Eileen chose to be a hurt little victim over being asked when she started her affair with Vinny.  She didn't like to be reminded that her marriage didn't have a fairytale beginning.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Just an FYI for anyone wanting to compare/contrast Scary Island of NYC with this episode, the relevant eps are airing in a few hours, starting at noon Eastern (i.e., the 3 part Ramona Renewal vacation, with the big psychotic break at 1 p.m. eastern).  Y'all should have plenty of time to run to the corner store for some gummi bears and blow pops. (Not THAT kind of blow, Rinna!)

This "pantygate" topic has gone on for so long, I'm looking for a new target to blame.  I'm going with Kyle.  Had that chick just gone commando like a sane person under those thin white pants, no one would have asked for spare undies at drinks!  /JK

Oh, be still my fluttering heart. I never catch these when they are on! Now I have to watch. For research purposes, of course. Have to compare the breakdowns.

• Love 1
On 3/22/2017 at 1:28 AM, ElDosEquis said:

If PK had flashed EJ and EJ happened to die from seeing his sack, wouldn't PK be guilty of testicular manslaughter?

That’s Inscrotumtary eyeslaughter.

And now  I have vivid imagination psychosis.

giphy.gif

Thanks xxlt, thanks a lot

• Love 7
20 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

LOL  I can't screenshot a full look yet (no ff) 

erikaj.jpg

16 hours ago, Giselle said:

I just see two blow up dolls, full of air with DSL's.

Anyone else see Lady Elaine from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood?  

• Love 22
31 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Don't forget Kabuki Faced Vampire Alex was also dreaming of killing her, too! (Alex's voice from the side: "No I wasn't!")

And Lu's primary objection* to the use of the word "hobag" was that it was dated!

* Kay it was actually secondary but, poetic license.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lizzing said:

It's funny how she used panties to dab her eyes after the wine spritz...underwear should be a new housewife!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

I think the clip just supports what I was saying about Dorit conveniently forgetting things, and also serves to illustrate her highly convenient misunderstanding of sentences clearly expressed in plain English.  The subject seemed to mean a lot to her at the dinner, as she was very vocal and forceful in her views. So to then claim she has no recollection of any of it because it wasn't important (she's dredged up quite a lot of things that are of absolutely no consequence whatsoever, so I know she can do it), and then act like she doesn't speak English when Eileen tries to talk to her about it is both frustrating and reprehensible.

There is a world of difference to me between before my mother died and "two days after her mother died," I felt kind of like Dorit summed it up succinctly after Eileen fumbled around.  The conversation was really about why Rinna and LVP were at odds.  There was no discussion of why Eileen was mad at LVP.  To me, those are pretty big differences and when you have the sequence wrong and the subject matter wrong it is unfair to say someone is faking by not remembering a conversation that did not happen.  What was said, is it was unfair to the others not to disclose.  It also had nothing to do with how they (Rinna and Eileen) handled their bereavement nor was that word ever used. 

• Love 13