Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

But before she announced it, nobody knew or thought she was going commando. Now, granted, in hindsight, she probably shouldn't have announced it, she should have just told LVP "No, of course I don't have an extra pair of underwear in my purse, and please get your hand away from my crotch", but, oh well.

I'd say she and Dorit had problems with each other before the incident. And up until Hong Kong, Dorit had made a bigger deal of it that Ericka had. Dorit didn't have to try and keep things going by buying her underwear to begin with.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Before pantygate, Erika was making little digs at Dorit. Nothing major, but she seemed to have a problem with her at the jump.

Hell that night she mocked Dorit to her face about her accent, which I mean it's ridiculous, but she then said Lisa V and PK should stop being rude to each other when they were having the back and forth about how old Lisa was which they were enjoying their convo and it was good natured in a way that her dig at Dorit wasn't.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

It was like she was intentionally trying to sound British. The long "i" in "missile", then this. Either that or she just had the wrong word entirely.

Her "miss-isle" was correct, that's the English pronunciation of that word, and the English don't pronounce their own language incorrectly. 

However, deluded is never pronounced "diluted". 

• Love 3

It was very uncomfortable to watch Erika turn on Eileen like that. I'm not that surprised, though, because throughout the season I've noticed that every time Erika was in a one-on-one deep conversation with one of the other women, and the other woman was opening up to her, Erika continually interrupted and turned the conversation around to herself. She has an indifference about her that seems uncaring. Her general self-centeredness probably blinded her to what a good friend Eileen has been, so she was easily able to turn against (a very apologetic) Eileen and remain unrelentingly unmerciful throughout that conversation. 

I agree with everyone else who thinks that Erika isn't guarded, just self-centered and rather full of herself.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

After she announced it.  I'm not blaming her, just saying she is making a bigger deal out of it than anyone else (well, other than Eileen and Rinna)

Now, maybe something went on behind the scenes. Maybe Dorit called her the biggest slut that ever slutted. Otherwise, her reaction is completely out of proportion to the incident.

She took a disliking to Dorit from the beginning, which is fine.  She is just using this as an excuse to go after her, rather than simply saying, "Hey, I don't like you."

Before pantygate, Erika was making little digs at Dorit. Nothing major, but she seemed to have a problem with her at the jump.

Nothing like saying how shy and demurring you are while flashing your puss.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Her "miss-isle" was correct, that's the English pronunciation of that word, and the English don't pronounce their own language incorrectly. 

However, deluded is never pronounced "diluted". 

I understand. I was making a point that since she seems to be trying to affect an accent, perhaps she thinks adding a long "i" to everything is the way to go. I know how both are pronounced. 

• Love 2

the English don't pronounce their own language incorrectly. 

I'm sure there are plenty of people among the English who are just as confused about their native tongue as there are anywhere else. Seriously, Google docs--presumably created by people who know American English--just asked if I meant "alot."

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

But before she announced it, nobody knew or thought she was going commando. Now, granted, in hindsight, she probably shouldn't have announced it, she should have just told LVP "No, of course I don't have an extra pair of underwear in my purse, and please get your hand away from my crotch", but, oh well.

I'd say she and Dorit had problems with each other before the incident. And up until Hong Kong, Dorit had made a bigger deal of it that Ericka had. Dorit didn't have to try and keep things going by buying her underwear to begin with.

I think it was difficult for all (except Kyle) that a friend of LVP's was coming aboard and had a celebrity connection.  LVP's hand was no where near Erika's crotch.

Dorit should have never done the panty surprise just as Erika should not have been so frigging imperious about her dress her look, "oh it was a White Party.," and coming down on the Brits humor.  They were looking to include her not exclude her.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Sure it is. And there's a "t" in organtic. Just ask Nene. We need a housewives dictionary.

What about Ms Jewdice, her fambly, and the ingredientses? 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Hell that night she mocked Dorit to her face about her accent, which I mean it's ridiculous, but she then said Lisa V and PK should stop being rude to each other when they were having the back and forth about how old Lisa was which they were enjoying their convo and it was good natured in a way that her dig at Dorit wasn't.

Exactly.Not only did she go after Dorit she mocked half the group, Ken, LVP and PK for their shared sense of British humor. Out of the group of six the only one that escaped Erica's tongue was Kyle.  

• Love 12

I think it was difficult for all (except Kyle) that a friend of LVP's was coming aboard and had a celebrity connection.  LVP's hand was no where near Erika's crotch.

Except all of these women have celebrity connections, so I'm not sure it really mattered to them.

And yeah, LVP's hand was kind of close of Ericka's crotch.

2 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I'm sure there are plenty of people among the English who are just as confused about their native tongue as there are anywhere else. Seriously, Google docs--presumably created by people who know American English--just asked if I meant "alot."

The country is like 2 hours drive from side to side, but their accents change from town to town. 

1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

I think it was difficult for all (except Kyle) that a friend of LVP's was coming aboard and had a celebrity connection.  LVP's hand .was no where near Erika's crotch

Dorit should have never done the panty surprise just as Erika should not have been so frigging imperious about her dress her look, "oh it was a White Party.," and coming down on the Brits humor.  They were looking to include her not exclude her.

Yes, I love that this entire incident has turned into LVP assaulting Erika. WTF? Somehow, something that LVP wasn't even involved in has become her fault. Not only does she have a weird infatuation with animals, she likes to grab a woman's crotch!  She reached over and put a napkin in front of her. The horror!

• Love 15
  19 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

After she announced it.  I'm not blaming her, just saying she is making a bigger deal out of it than anyone else (well, other than Eileen and Rinna)

Now, maybe something went on behind the scenes. Maybe Dorit called her the biggest slut that ever slutted. Otherwise, her reaction is completely out of proportion to the incident.

She took a disliking to Dorit from the beginning, which is fine.  She is just using this as an excuse to go after her, rather than simply saying, "Hey, I don't like you."

Exactly. Dorit is everything Erika isn't, and she's got a certain vulnerable naivety that's tempered by a sort of goofy quirkiness. Her faccent is annoying, but there are worse things. She's a little over the top and kind of a flake, but she and her husband and her kids love each other, they've got a circle of friends, and I think Erika, with her unresolved issues, is the one who is threatened because of the closet full of skeleton bones she's trying to keep the door on.....

Ericka acted like a jackass, to be sure, and dredging up ancient history, demanding an apology, then rejecting the apology when it's forthcoming is never a good look. But Dorit is a bit of a pill as well. I'd love to see a Bravo montage of all the times Dorit has claimed she simply doesn't remember a specific thing she's said or even an entire conversation. The "I'm sorry, I just don't remember" things seems to be her go-to defense in all situations. Maybe she needs to see her doctor for a scan. That much memory loss must portend something scary.

• Love 4

I just found Rinna's comment bizarre about Dorit being threatened by Erika's flash.  WTF, RInna?

That was manna for an egomaniac like Erika...she totally ate that shit up.

• Love 3

I like Dorit, but I do think giving Erika the panties was a bitchy move. It was the "U" insult (insult disguised as a compliment) played out in real life. 

I'm not a fan of that kind of humor, but am familiar with it. Dorit sucks at it as she is way too obvious -- done well (and as a Canadian rube and prior recipient like me knows) you only realize you've been insulted a little later, when you think about it.

• Love 2
  30 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I just found Rinna's comment bizarre about Dorit being threatened by Erika's flash.  WTF, RInna?

I think that comment said more about Rinna than Dorit.  Rinna's "Do you trust your husband?" was so weird.  I couldn't figure out where she was going when she first said it.

I could see where she was going with it, but I could also see that she couched it the way she did for shock value, just as she did the bizarro suggestion that the only reason she was left alone at Dorit's dinner party is that everyone else was crammed into the half-bath snorting coke. Rinna seems more than usually desperate for attention this season.

• Love 8

I'd love to see a Bravo montage of all the times Dorit has claimed she simply doesn't remember a specific thing she's said or even an entire conversation.

She could give Rinna a run for her money...

done well (and as a Canadian rube and prior recipient like me knows) you only realize you've been insulted a little later, when you think about it

LVP certainly does it a lot better.

I believe it was more like LVP brought a ringer in.

As in someone to do her dirty work for her?

So Erika has a 14" labia fold?

Nah, Lisa was just sitting close to her and has long arms.

Edited by AndySmith
  1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

Probably tons. You'd never know if they neither confess this nor let anything show.

Um, confession time.  I'm only 44, but I have a particular dress that requires I go commando.  Of course, it goes down to my ankles, so it would take Kyle's splits to show anyone.

I guess when I turn 45, I have to give up the dress.  Too bad. I look fabulous in it. 

Length isn't always a guarantee of modesty. My husband and I were attending the opera one night, and I was dressed appropriately for the occasion, in a floor-length skirt. At intermission, as I made my way down the crowded marble staircase to the restrooms on the lower level, I caught my heel in the hem of my skirt and pitched, headfirst, down the stairs. It was the most ungraceful, revealing fall you can imagine, and I landed with my skirt over my head. Had I not been wearing undergarments, half the north shore would have been my gynecologist that night. Moral of the story: ALWAYS WEAR UNDERPANTS! (Or maybe use the upstairs lav when attending Chicago's Lyric Opera.)

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

I could see where she was going with it, but I could also see that she couched it the way she did for shock value, just as she did the bizarro suggestion that the only reason she was left alone at Dorit's dinner party is that everyone else was crammed into the half-bath snorting coke. Rinna seems more than usually desperate for attention this season.

She's always some combo of despicable and desperate to me. Last night I'd say despicable edged out desperate, but man, it was so close.

I'm almost done talking about her because I'm starting to think it's better to just shun her until she gets off my tv for good.

• Love 13

I don't know but Dorit and PK give off that grifter vibe like Pam with the fancy sunglasses. They were obviously fame whoring it up with their first appearance that I saw in the Celebrity Apprentice where they gave a huge check to Boy George in one of his projects. Dorit was super gravid at the time and looked very uncomfortable with the whole thing. I guess she got over it and is going full housewife. Everybody knows you should never go full housewife. It never turns out well.

• Love 3

WOW - love ALL the comments.  I read them all before watching.  Yikes it was crazier than any of you could fully describe. 

Tom sure is a complicated man.  He loves that his wife strips down to revealing outfits to strut her stuff and pat her puss, but he would be horrified at the idea of somebody catching a glimpse at a non-stage event.   And wasn't it last year when Kathryn was at dinner at their house that Erica was soooo upset because of how the women behaved?  Did she say "My husband doesn't go for that kind of shit", and alluded that there were words after the dinner.    Her agony seems to come from  having to explain all this panty gate mess to Tom because "people" were talking about it.  And yet she filmed, for a whole lot of viewers on TV to see, her being stuffed into a cat suit, and a slightly blurred view of her being spray tanned by like she was at a public car wash.  That doesn't bother him?  Does she think people aren't talking about that?  She doesn't think his partner's wives are talking about that?   That his clients and their spouses are talking about that.  She goes on DWTS and says she didn't take the judges comment about her dance being raunchy because "that's who I am, I'm a little raunchy".    Nope, she's sobbing because PK took a peek.  AND she wants an apology.    Either she is just plain nuts, or now the lines between Erika Jayne and Erica Girardi have become blurred beyond recognition.   Or, the glam squad sprayed so much hairspray she was high.

LisaR.   WTF???  Erika and Dorit were finally going to have a discussion, but there was Wide Mouth Bass Rinna , "Dorit, Dorit, Dorit, Dorit, Dorit".  STFU!!!!    Oh Lisa nobody left to go do drugs, they left because you are boring and they have legs and can walk away.   What a stupid accusation.  No class, no tact - just a big mouth with nothing to say.  I am so tired of her voice, her interrupting, her constant comments on EVERYTHING.   I can only hope she is ripped up one side and down the other at the reunion. 

I only hope we see Eileen, Dorit and Rinna at drinks discussing the notorious lack of panties.  Eileen spreading her legs, Rinna laughing her head off.  Everyone was on board - well, until it fell flat and they quickly realized Erica doesn't have a sense of humor. 

• Love 24
8 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I look at it as having more class.  I love them, someone else said they looked cute with Kyle's head resting on LVP's shoulder.

I look at is as them being two-faced.  Their position in any argument is dictated by old grudges while they pretend that they are above it all.

7 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Except all of these women have celebrity connections, so I'm not sure it really mattered to them.

And yeah, LVP's hand was kind of close of Ericka's crotch.

All except maybe Erica. After pointing out that Kyle was in the biz she latched on to her real quick and also Eileen.

I wonder if Erica feels a tiny bit one upped by Dorit. Last year Erica was on a show where she was "The Performer"  an out there alter ego with pussy power. This year in comes Dorit who's husband was/is in the music business and who is also very close and tight with Boy George, a bonafide "era iconic" singer who had/has what Erica really desires. Dorit is not impressed by Ericas wealth nor her self ascribed fabulousness. Dorit , by being close to people in the business, may know what is and isn't bullshit and smacks of wanna be. "Sold out bar" versus sold out stadiums. Acting like Lady Gaga when she is really Lady Na-uh. Though she has never said one thing bad about Erica's career, Erica may feel threatened by Dorit and has chosen to lash out by being cutting.

Erica came out swinging criticizing  Dorit's accent and her support of British humor. "You're from Connecticut". Dorit starts to make a general observation about people in their 40's and was quickly and rudely cut off as Erica dismisses her by saying "You just turned 40 last week." I think had Erica taken a different approach with her Dorit would have put Erica together with Boy George to offer help, tips and connections. She sure as shit ain't going to do it now.

For all her married wealth Erica wants in to the celebrity club so bad people see her desperation.

• Love 19
56 minutes ago, Miss February said:

It was very uncomfortable to watch Erika turn on Eileen like that. I'm not that surprised, though, because throughout the season I've noticed that every time Erika was in a one-on-one deep conversation with one of the other women, and the other woman was opening up to her, Erika continually interrupted and turned the conversation around to herself. She has an indifference about her that seems uncaring. Her general self-centeredness probably blinded her to what a good friend Eileen has been, so she was easily able to turn against (a very apologetic) Eileen and remain unrelentingly unmerciful throughout that conversation. 

I agree with everyone else who thinks that Erika isn't guarded, just self-centered and rather full of herself.

I noticed this alot with Kyle, Kyle would start telling a story and Erika would cut her off any finish it for her. It was odd but Kyle didnt seem to mind.

• Love 12

Ericka didn't really become close with Kyle until this season, so I'm not sure she really latched onto her.

Yes, Boy George is an icon, and while I enjoy him as much as the next person does, he hasn't been relevant since the early 1990s. But hey, I guess managing him does plug PK front and center into the music industry, and as much as an expert on being 40 as Dorit is.

Ericka might feel a lot of things about Dorit, but I'm not sure threatened is one of them.

I think had Erica taken a different approach with her Dorit would have put Erica together with Boy George to offer help, tips and connections.

Yeah, no. I don't see that happening. Besides, Boy George did compliment Ericka and say he knew who she was at PK's party, so if something was going to happen between them, it would have already. With or without Dorit's influence.

3 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Ericka didn't really become close with Kyle until this season, so I'm not sure she really latched onto her.

Kyle wasn't working with a studio on a TV project last year either. Maybe her stock went up in Erica's eyes.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Special TIL for Rinna: if suddenly a whole bunch of people get up and leave you alone at a table with the one other person no one wants to talk to, they are probably not leaving you to go do cocaine.

But she wasn't alone!  They left her with the tiny Southern man who spoke in poetic WTF language.  Which I believe was some kind of karmic justice.

53 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Every time they replay the flashing footage, I laugh at Lisa V's "OOOOOH!" when Erika says she has no spare for Kyle. Haha, Lisa sounded legitimately surprised and amused.

LVP was killing me all episode.  We had the first shocked as hell between Kyle and her.  I got a little verklempft over how they were leaning into one another.  They really do care for one another.  

I want the reunion to run a special reel JUST of Kyle and LVP'S facial expressions.

• Love 17

I don't think Dorit or PK could do much for Erika. Nor could Boy George. Last season Erika was Yolanda's partner in crime and chief supporter. If anyone could have done something for her career it would have been Yolanda's piano player. I don't think she is that worried about it. She has her lane and seems to be pretty successful at it in relative terms.

Dorit is a gold plated phony as her accent implies. Erika is pretty phony in her persona so she sussed that right out. There is only room for one super phony in Dodge. And don't you forget it partner.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

Ericka acted like a jackass, to be sure, and dredging up ancient history, demanding an apology, then rejecting the apology when it's forthcoming is never a good look. But Dorit is a bit of a pill as well. I'd love to see a Bravo montage of all the times Dorit has claimed she simply doesn't remember a specific thing she's said or even an entire conversation. The "I'm sorry, I just don't remember" things seems to be her go-to defense in all situations. Maybe she needs to see her doctor for a scan. That much memory loss must portend something scary.

I think a lot of the time Dorit is actually trying to say that she doesn't remember it happening as described by the other party, but they all start talking over each other so it gets drowned out.

12 minutes ago, Giselle said:

All except maybe Erica. After pointing out that Kyle was in the biz she latched on to her real quick and also Eileen.

I wonder if Erica feels a tiny bit one upped by Dorit. Last year Erica was on a show where she was "The Performer"  an out there alter ego with pussy power. This year in comes Dorit who's husband was/is in the music business and who is also very close and tight with Boy George, a bonafide "era iconic" singer who had/has what Erica really desires. Dorit is not impressed by Ericas wealth nor her self ascribed fabulousness. Dorit , by being close to people in the business, may know what is and isn't bullshit and smacks of wanna be. "Sold out bar" versus sold out stadiums. Acting like Lady Gaga when she is really Lady Na-uh. Though she has never said one thing bad about Erica's career, Erica may feel threatened by Dorit and has chosen to lash out by being cutting.

Erica came out swinging criticizing  Dorit's accent and her support of British humor. "You're from Connecticut". Dorit starts to make a general observation about people in their 40's and was quickly and rudely cut off as Erica dismisses her by saying "You just turned 40 last week." I think had Erica taken a different approach with her Dorit would have put Erica together with Boy George to offer help, tips and connections. She sure as shit ain't going to do it now.

For all her married wealth Erica wants in to the celebrity club so bad people see her desperation.

I almost agreed because having Boy George preform at PK's bday >>> Erika caterwauling on a cliff in a mesh catsuit, but then I remembered that Yoyo always trotted out Babyace and there was that Bocelli performance and Erika at least pretended to be friends with Yoyo and David.  Of course Boy George is the only real talent we've seen perform their real music on this show that I can think of.  Babyface just sang about fingerbanging his wife or whatever stupid shit was thrown out and if I'm not recalling incorrectly they just cut away during Bocelli?

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Last season Erika was Yolanda's partner in crime and chief supporter. If anyone could have done something for her career it would have been Yolanda's piano player.

Keep in mind, I don't think YO ever saw or heard Erika Jayne perform -  she was the one that suggested that perhaps David could arrange for ERika to sing with Andre Boccelli.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I don't think Dorit or PK could do much for Erika. Nor could Boy George. Last season Erika was Yolanda's partner in crime and chief supporter. If anyone could have done something for her career it would have been Yolanda's piano player. I don't think she is that worried about it. She has her lane and seems to be pretty successful at it in relative terms.

Dorit is a gold plated phony as her accent implies. Erika is pretty phony in her persona so she sussed that right out. There is only room for one super phony in Dodge. And don't you forget it partner.

I seem to remember that last season, there was a dinner or drinks or something with Yolanda and David and Erika and Tom, and I seem to remember something with David saying he wanted to work with Erika (or something like that)...am I mis-remembering or did I imagine all of that?  

I agree with you that both Dorit and Erika are both phony (well, I think that most of the housewives of all cities are phonies) but I think that Dorit is a little more genuine than Erika, or at least that's the impression I get, because I do think that Erika has a wall up, or comes across as cold, so we haven't really seen much of a real person beneath that polished, glam-squadded up exterior.  And, the reason I think that Erika puts up a wall is because she is very insecure.  She is of the school of "I'm going to turn you away before you get the opportunity to do that to me".

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

think a lot of the time Dorit is actually trying to say that she doesn't remember it happening as described by the other party, but they all start talking over each other so it gets drowned out.

That is exactly what I thought it was similar to the phrasing she used with Rinna about not calling her in addict, and even when Eileen first began her convultuted story about what was said at Dorit's dinner party.

• Love 11

When Erika was crying outside of the boat, you could really see the cakiness of her makeup. So shallow to bring up, but it always looks so flawless and since she has SO much on, I knew it had to look like that in real life.

I had my husband listen to Dorit talk and try to guess where she's from. He said it sounded like she was trying to fake a British accent. She's fooling no one lol.

Erika is a horrible friend. She was awful to Eileen. And poor Eileen: desperately proclaims, "let's take a moment to honor her son" (and to be clear, I do feel that police officers deserve to be honored) and Erika still continues to treat her like shit she just stepped in. She's mean. You can't turn on someone like that if you're as meek and demure as you want us to believe.

And someone posted an article in another thread that said Erika left her son when he was 3, I think, to move to LA. If that's true, she can go somewhere with all that, "you don't know what I go through at night" *ugly cry* Of course I believe she worries about him, but up every night, wrecked with fear? If the article is true, I don't believe it, sorry. You can't move across the country from your toddler to chase fame and/or a sugar daddy, and try to convince me that you're the kind of mother who can say that and truly mean it.

Rinna had to be drunk. The way she stuffed that piece of chicken in her mouth when she declared she was done talking lol. And the coke allegations, so out of the blue! So she's getting back at Dorit accusing her of being on drugs by doing the same? Ok?

• Love 9
19 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Her look book for that evening said "white dress, no undies"?

Some people just can't adapt on the fly.

So it’s Mikey’s fault…he picked up the LookatmypussyBook in error. It’s a Pop-Out Book that’s all the rage.

You never know what might fall out of there…loose change, Tom’s missing Viagra bottle, a 3 yr old East Coast toddler, Zero Fucks. You might even get a glimpse of a python and a ticking time bomb

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Yolanda was estranged from her piano player at the time. The marriage was a sham for two or more years. If David thought Erica had any real talent he would have helped her. Guess we have an idea of what he thinks.  He also may have realized just why she was Yo's friend.

I'll take a friendly phony accent over two fake facades behind a impassable moat.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Harperlee1 said:

When Erika was crying outside of the boat, you could really see the cakiness of her makeup. So shallow to bring up, but it always looks so flawless and since she has SO much on, I knew it had to look like that in real life.

I had my husband listen to Dorit talk and try to guess where she's from. He said it sounded like she was trying to fake a British accent. She's fooling no one lol.

Erika is a horrible friend. She was awful to Eileen. And poor Eileen: desperately proclaims, "let's take a moment to honor her son" (and to be clear, I do feel that police officers deserve to be honored) and Erika still continues to treat her like shit she just stepped in. She's mean. You can't turn on someone like that if you're as meek and demure as you want us to believe.

And someone posted an article in another thread that said Erika left her son when he was 3, I think, to move to LA. If that's true, she can go somewhere with all that, "you don't know what I go through at night" *ugly cry* Of course I believe she worries about him, but up every night, wrecked with fear? If the article is true, I don't believe it, sorry. You can't move across the country from your toddler to chase fame and/or a sugar daddy, and try to convince me that you're the kind of mother who can say that and truly mean it.

Rinna had to be drunk. The way she stuffed that piece of chicken in her mouth when she declared she was done talking lol. And the coke allegations, so out of the blue! So she's getting back at Dorit accusing her of being on drugs by doing the same? Ok?

That is why Kyle was dabbing at Erika's tears and not wiping them away.  If Kyle had wiped at them, she would have had a fistful of foundation.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I seem to remember that last season, there was a dinner or drinks or something with Yolanda and David and Erika and Tom, and I seem to remember something with David saying he wanted to work with Erika (or something like that)...am I mis-remembering or did I imagine all of that?  

I agree with you that both Dorit and Erika are both phony (well, I think that most of the housewives of all cities are phonies) but I think that Dorit is a little more genuine than Erika, or at least that's the impression I get, because I do think that Erika has a wall up, or comes across as cold, so we haven't really seen much of a real person beneath that polished, glam-squadded up exterior.  And, the reason I think that Erika puts up a wall is because she is very insecure.  She is of the school of "I'm going to turn you away before you get the opportunity to do that to me".

You mis-remembered -Foster begged off even listening to Erika's tape.

ETA:  Yolanda said something about Erika performing for the Pope.  Obviously a joke but wow what a stretch.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Giselle said:

David thought Erica had any real talent he would have helped her. Guess we have an idea of what he thinks.  He also may have realized just why she was Yo's friend.

I don't think that is quite right. He didn't think he could make any money off of her. Not if Tom was her lawyer and reading the contracts. So he didn't want to offend him because he would squash him like a bug.

Piano douche has a bunch of talentless minions that he can exploit because they were American Idol rejects with even less Realty Show cache than Erika. 

Follow the money.

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Trooper York said:

I don't think that is not quite right. He didn't think he could make any money off of her. Not if Tom was her lawyer and reading the contracts. So he didn't want to offend him because he would squash him like a bug.

Piano douche has a bunch of talentless minions that he can exploit because they were American Idol rejects with even less Realty Show cache than Erika. 

Follow the money.

Erika's act doesn't make money.  You can't have 15 people flying to Greece for a set and spend $150,000.oo for the event to take home maybe at best a $10,000.00 paycheck.  Then add on her day to day expenses.  SHe is a huge loss leader with no upside.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, pbutler111 said:

Length isn't always a guarantee of modesty. My husband and I were attending the opera one night, and I was dressed appropriately for the occasion, in a floor-length skirt. At intermission, as I made my way down the crowded marble staircase to the restrooms on the lower level, I caught my heel in the hem of my skirt and pitched, headfirst, down the stairs. It was the most ungraceful, revealing fall you can imagine, and I landed with my skirt over my head. Had I not been wearing undergarments, half the north shore would have been my gynecologist that night. Moral of the story: ALWAYS WEAR UNDERPANTS! (Or maybe use the upstairs lav when attending Chicago's Lyric Opera.)

As a big fan of vintage maxis, I can't tell you how many times I've almost done it (and a few of those were going UP the stairs)! And I don't wear a whole lot of pointy heels that can "grab" hems either. 

I hope you did not get hurt too badly--yikes.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I don't think that is not quite right. He didn't think he could make any money off of her. Not if Tom was her lawyer and reading the contracts. So he didn't want to offend him because he would squash him like a bug.

Follow the money.

I still stand by my statement.

Why shouldn't he make money off of her. If he is writing music for her, helping her that has value. What, he should do it for free? You think Tom hasn't been taking a cut off of the many lawyers under his wing?

edited to add: Tom wouldn't have squashed David like a bug. David would have just withdrawn his offer of help and Erica would have lost an opportunity.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

You mis-remembered -Foster begged off even listening to Erika's tape.

ETA:  Yolanda said something about Erika performing for the Pope.  Obviously a joke but wow what a stretch.

People have to distinguish the difference between "singer" & "entertainer!" She can't really sing so she puts on a show with hot guys, flashing lights, and bundles of sexuality! You aren't going to get that with a Foster friend and client like Andre Bocelli! ;-)

• Love 9