Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Lei It All On The Table

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

So the attorney scene was a fake?  According to Peter they have weren't together but once in several months.  I look at it this way had Cynthia not announced the split, people would say they really are split, and our staying together for the sake of the show.  The kid seemed pretty real about Peter and Cynthia splitting.

Had she really filed, there would be a paper trail and so far, nothing, at least according to that site and to TT site as well. No one could find Phaedra's paper work either and that was because she really didn't file them under their correct last name. So unless Cynthia or Peter have different legal names, no one has been able to find any court records confirming she filed for divorce. Are the living separate, Yes, but they were doing that since he opened the bar in NC a couple of years ago.  As for Cynthia's daughter, she is old enough to understand what/why they are faking this and old enough to go along with it to help her mom keep her Peach.

It is way to suspicious that their divorce is not yet finalized when Peter supposedly "agreed" to it. LOL

• Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

At no time does Porsha call Kandi a "lesbian", she may have alluded to it but she never said it. And as Sheree pointed out, Phaedra started all that nonsense. Did Porsha go along with Phaedra, Yes, which was wrong on so many levels but again, it all started with Phaedra, not Porsha. I am not excusing Porsha's responsibility in this but placing the full blame where it lies.....Phaedra.

There is enough blame for them both to take the full recommended daily intake of blame.

But Phaedra is not at all responsible for porsha being a meanspiritied, small minded liar who woukd rather falsely accuse someone of being a rapist instead of admit that she said she wanted to have sex with a woman.

That is all dummy porsha.

And just LOL @ saying someone is "in the closet" isn't calling them a lesbian.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Wow. Reading all your comments made me glad I quit watching this show!

Porsha sure has a talent for looking cheap. She looks like she reeks of cheap perfume in that photo.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I wore exclamation back in the day!  I felt very classy...of course I also wore Debbie Gibson's "electric youth" and navy so I'm not to be trusted.  :)

Oh I rocked it back in 6th grade! 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

So the attorney scene was a fake?  According to Peter they have weren't together but once in several months.  I look at it this way had Cynthia not announced the split, people would say they really are split, and our staying together for the sake of the show.  The kid seemed pretty real about Peter and Cynthia splitting.

Oh absolutely the attorney scene was fake. Along with Cynthia's bullshit reason for the divorce "it's my decision. There was no infidelity." How convienent. Still haven't heard anything but vague reasons for the divorce. And he's still a part of the show, his bar opening was filmed, and he's even going on the trip?? Ridiculous. 

My take is that they were already living apart, and just decided to make it a storyline because Cynthia had no other storyline. It's my understanding they have to tell producers what storyline they are going to bring for the season; this may have been the only thing Cynthia could come up with. Cynthia buying a new house means nothing. That could have been a mutual decision between them both off-camera. 

Edited by Tararayne
2 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

Yeah, that's not a thing. There's nothing more low rent and stupid than a Jersey housewife, but okay. 

This describes some point in every season of every franchise. Bad behavior exists everywhere, even in the 90210, but eff that, kick the poorest some more by acting like they own the copyright.  

Porsha was disgusting; ranting and raving in a restaurant, making $#!t up as she went along, forcing Kandi to retaliate because being from the HOOD, "momma didn't raise no punks!" No low life is going to get me to even raise my voice, much less act out like those fools! I'm embarrassed for them both; their mommas obviously not teaching them any better and that's unfortunate! ;-)

16 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Does calling Kenya a bipolar alcoholic count as telling a lie to make someone else look bad?

There are some comments that are meant to be taken literally and some not so much.  Kenya has been over-the-top ever since she joined the show, acting crazy.  It's not as if the comments were said out of thin air.  The women had beef and were saying things about each other.  Kenya did her "gone with the wind fabulous" twirl after a fight, showed up to a charity event with a swimsuit on a butt pads along with other crazy behavior.  She has been called out for acting or being crazy by several people on the show.

14 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

My first point - Phaedra didn't just lie to protect herself, she responded by making it seem like Kim was horrible for her comment when in reality she was detracting from the fact that she was caught in a lie. That was a manipulative and malicious reaction on Phaedra's part. When Kenya called out Porsha for wanting the group to come together so she could talk about her anger management, it was Phaedra that passed that information to Kenya and when Porsha denied wanting such a thing, Phaedra denied saying it, leaving Porsha to continue her anger toward Kenya for being all up in her business when it was actually Phaedra that took it upon herself to act as a representative of Porsha so that the ladies would hang out with her. Phaedra lied to her benefit and to the detriment of having someone else look like the liar. That is malicious. Phaedra lied about her divorce filings. Phaedra lied about how she met Apollo. Phaedra lied about when she filed for divorce. It may not be equivalent to lie about yourself versus to lie about someone else, but at some point, you have to set some boundary of when lies just become too much that there are no longer footnotes that need to be attached to explain away why a lie is justified and doesn't make you a liar despite the fact that you lie...and often. Phaedra is savvy enough to evade making comments outright but she says a lot of things that are implications - this isn't a courtroom, in the way of opinion, technicalities don't mean that her intent is excused.

What reason did Phaedra have to bring up Kandi's supposed tryst with Shamea? She didn't bring it up in a positive light - she said in the spirit of malicious gossip - it takes nothing more than simply looking at her bring up the subject (in the context of a conversation where Phaedra and Porsha are complaining about Kandi) to realize that it was said with ill intent. And I ain't buying the whole 'Kandi spilled first'. Kandi would have not felt compelled to spill the dirt on Phaedra if Phaedra didn't go around telling people that she's disappointed that Kandi wasn't being a better friend to her during her issues with Apollo. Kandi only brought up the man because he was part of the reason that Kandi felt that Phaedra was coping well. Kandi outing Phaedra's relationship with this man had everything to do with defending herself against Phaedra's accusation about the type of friend she is. People also went back to Kandi and told her that Phaedra was telling people not to do business with Kandi and Todd yet Kandi didn't make that the focus of her argument with Phaedra....she didn't focus her argument on hearsay. Kandi didn't address any of this stuff until she saw on camera what Phaedra was saying about her. Phaedra had no context or reason to say what she said about Kandi.

I don't remember verbatim what the conversation was between Kim and Phaedra, so I can't comment on that part.  There can be editorializing and projection of emotion when stories are retold, so I stick to the facts.

Phaedra did not tell Kenya that Porsha wanted to be asked about anger management in front of every cast member.  What Phaedra said is that Porsha was ready to tell everybody about her anger management progress.  She didn't say Porsha explicitly told her that.  That could have been the feeling that Phaedra got from their conversations.  Regardless, Phaedra was trying to assure Kenya that Porsha was not a problem.  I think Phaedra felt comfortable saying that because she and Kenya were trying to build a bridge.  Phaedra's intentions were pure. Nasty Kenya took that information and used it to antagonize Porsha.  When Porsha later asked Phaedra about it with Sheree, Porsha added her emotion in it saying that Kenya implied/said that she needed to prove to her that anger management was working.  That is what Phaedra denied saying because she didn't say that.  I understand how it could initially look, but I went and re-watched when the episode aired.  It is important that words are not put in people's mouths.  She did not deny talking to Kenya about Porsha's anger management.

Phaedra brought up Kandi's tryst with Shamea for the same reason Kandi brought up Mr. Chocolate to the other women.  Kandi admitted in a solo camera interview that season that she wasn't there for Phaedra because of dealing with her own issues.  Why is something Kandi copped to now being used as justification for Kandi telling Phaedra's secrets?  Kandi called out NeNe for having "mad day" when she was no longer friends with Cynthia and said that former friends shouldn't put each other on blast, but she's doing it to Phaedra.   It shouldn't take a rocket science for Kandi to understand that just because Phaedra was relieved her tumultuous relationship with Apollo was over and she started seeing someone else before they were legally divorced, it wasn't a pleasant to:  realize her children with be fatherless for years and mull over taking her children to prison to visit, have Apollo threaten to kill her and fear for the safety of herself and her children, be gossip blog and media fodder, be embarrassed that she was an attorney who gave a criminal a second chance and he committed crime again, be investigated by the feds and have people question her involvement in Apollo's crimes.  Dealing with the stress of all of that is what she wanted her good friend Kandi to be there for.  Phaedra was never bellyaching to NeNe that she was so heartbroken over not being romantically involved with Apollo; she was upset by multiple things.

14 hours ago, Tararayne said:

Of course a liar doesn't necessarily lie about literally everything, after all even a broke clock is wrong twice a day, but when one is a proven liar, why should anyone believe them when they make a malicious accusation about a former friend? Please. Bottom line, they're not a reliable source, nothing they say holds water  

And really, so now we're catergorizing lies into lies told about other people and lies told about themselves? Lol. It really doesn't matter to me. Phaedra is a known, proven liar on multiple counts; it doesn't matter if her lies are about her or about others. 

We can agree to disagree about Phaedra's credibility.  Yes, lies are broken into categories, hence the term "white lie".  Every lie isn't created equal.  If a gay kid is getting bullied in school and denies being gay to avoid further bullying, you're going to put him on the same level as the woman who lied on Emmit Till?

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

I don't remember verbatim what the conversation was between Kim and Phaedra, so I can't comment on that part.  There can be editorializing and projection of emotion when stories are retold, so I stick to the facts.

Phaedra did not tell Kenya that Porsha wanted to be asked about anger management in front of every cast member.  What Phaedra said is that Porsha was ready to tell everybody about her anger management progress.  She didn't say Porsha explicitly told her that.  That could have been the feeling that Phaedra got from their conversations.  Regardless, Phaedra was trying to assure Kenya that Porsha was not a problem.  I think Phaedra felt comfortable saying that because she and Kenya were trying to build a bridge.  Phaedra's intentions were pure. Nasty Kenya took that information and used it to antagonize Porsha.  When Porsha later asked Phaedra about it with Sheree, Porsha added her emotion in it saying that Kenya implied/said that she needed to prove to her that anger management was working.  That is what Phaedra denied saying because she didn't say that.  I understand how it could initially look, but I went and re-watched when the episode aired.  It is important that words are not put in people's mouths.  She did not deny talking to Kenya about Porsha's anger management.

Phaedra brought up Kandi's tryst with Shamea for the same reason Kandi brought up Mr. Chocolate to the other women.  Kandi admitted in a solo camera interview that season that she wasn't there for Phaedra because of dealing with her own issues.  Why is something Kandi copped to now being used as justification for Kandi telling Phaedra's secrets?  Kandi called out NeNe for having "mad day" when she was no longer friends with Cynthia and said that former friends shouldn't put each other on blast, but she's doing it to Phaedra.   It shouldn't take a rocket science for Kandi to understand that just because Phaedra was relieved her tumultuous relationship with Apollo was over and she started seeing someone else before they were legally divorced, it wasn't a pleasant to:  realize her children with be fatherless for years and mull over taking her children to prison to visit, have Apollo threaten to kill her and fear for the safety of herself and her children, be gossip blog and media fodder, be embarrassed that she was an attorney who gave a criminal a second chance and he committed crime again, be investigated by the feds and have people question her involvement in Apollo's crimes.  Dealing with the stress of all of that is what she wanted her good friend Kandi to be there for.  Phaedra was never bellyaching to NeNe that she was so heartbroken over not being romantically involved with Apollo; she was upset by multiple things.

Well here are the facts I can provide - Phaedra relayed the conversation to her mother and to Apollo (both of which got really upset and thought Kim distasteful) for the comment when it was clearly a joke by Kim that was meant to indirectly tell Phaedra that Kim knew the truth about when the baby was conceived...and the truth was that the conception was not after marriage. Phaedra even tried to discredit Kim's nursing background when Kim used it to substantiate her opinion that the baby was conceived before marriage (and keep in mind that Kim wasn't judging her for it, she was simply saying 'stop lying about something so small especially when you can't keep your lie straight). Phaedra was proven wrong when Kim provided her with proof of her nursing background. That's all on the show for you to substantiate (I didn't go back and look at the episodes but I remember the gist of it pretty well).

The anger management explanation doesn't work for me. Kenya took that information and flung it in Porsha's face for the wrong reasons, but Phaedra's words did leave an implication similar to what Kenya referenced to Porsha. It may not have been verbatim but you admitted that you had to rewatch the scene again to clarify the conversation. Kenya didn't have the luxury of replaying the conversation to dissect every word that came out of Phaedra's mouth. That's not how real life conversations work. When someone says something, you make an interpretation as they're speaking and unless you really are unclear or think the conversation is negative, you then may take the opportunity to clarify so that you don't have a wrong and negative understanding of what is being said to you. So even if we give Phaedra the benefit of the doubt in meaning something other than that was interpreted by Kenya, Phaedra denying saying something just because it wasn't verbatim of what she said is nothing to her credit in my books. She knew damn well where Kenya got that impression and she didn't even bother address the conversation she had with Kenya to clarify what she said and where Kenya may have misunderstood what she said. She let Porsha continue on thinking Kenya is just making up crap. Words are nothing without context and response. I'm never going to give someone the benefit of the doubt, if the context and subsequent responses to their words come off as shady.

No, she was bellyaching to Nene about Kandi not being there for her. Kandi was going through her own stuff but it's clear that the two were still having meet ups and talking to each other.  When Kandi claimed that Phaedra wasn't telling her stuff like what she was telling the other women about her struggles, Phaedra never denied this. If Phaedra only bothered to focus her conversations on the good things in her life and moving on from Apollo, why would her friend think that she needs to make extra time to be there for her? You're trying to defend Phaedra by calling out Kandi but I never claimed that Kandi or any of these women are angels here. I could make justifications for Kandi the way you are for Phaedra - we can defend anything that we choose to see differently. At the end of the day, we have different opinions about Phaedra's intentions or her behaviour. I've seen it since her first season on the show and I don't think there's enough technical justifications you can provide to undo that and I won't convince you that Phaedra is a fake and shady person that uses her qualities as a lawyer to maneuver around these women like a snake (nor am I trying to convince, just explaining my point of view on how I see the matter).

• Love 3
11 hours ago, swankie said:

My problem with Sheree is that she is all but willing to throw Porsha under the bus but keeps silent about what Phaedra said about Kandi and Shamea.  It's so easy to go after Porsha because she doesn't think quick on her feet.  But for some strange reason, Sheree doesn't want to out Phaedra.  What's up with that?

If Sheree revealed what Phaedra said, Sheree would also be revealing herself as an instigator since she is the one who prompted Phaedra's comments by telling her that Shamea and Kandi, separately, talked about her.

2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Well here are the facts I can provide...

I respect your opinion; we can agree to disagree.  I see Phaedra has relatively harmless until someone starts something with her or wrongs her and then the guns will come blazing.  I don't see her as a mean-spirited person who sets out to start trouble. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Porsha was disgusting; ranting and raving in a restaurant, making $#!t up as she went along, forcing Kandi to retaliate because being from the HOOD, "momma didn't raise no punks!" No low life is going to get me to even raise my voice, much less act out like those fools! I'm embarrassed for them both; their mommas obviously not teaching them any better and that's unfortunate! ;-)

See: Teresa Guidice, Tamara Judge, Vicki Gunvalson, Brandi Glanville, Kyle & Kim Richards, Lisa Rinna, Joe Gorga and Guidice, Adriana & Joanna (Miami), etc. Every one of those went beyond the public screaming to some degree of glass breaking, physical pushing, slapping or outright brawling. Everyone of them living far from any "ghetto." So I think it's time we retire that as shorthand for bad behavior, et al. Everyone should own it, not just poor black and brown folks. It's lazy and wrong.

Not trying to pick on you, you're far from alone in using it. Just pointing it out when I see it.

• Love 10
23 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

There is a reason why people who have committed sexual assaults go on an offenders list. That is not something you play with.  Kandi had every right to scream and curse at Porsha. Despite her volcanic rage, she never laid a hand on her.   Phaedra is awful as well. She is behind all of this.  What a phony! I don't understand her need to destroy Kandi and that is what she wants to do.  She was not this spiteful and nasty to Apollo who treated her like shit. The whole thing is just bizarre. This will be my last season. 

The thing is, if you want to hurt someone by claiming they're into less-than-mainstream sexual things, then you target someone like Cynthia.  But Kandi?  Kandi couldn't (thank god) be more open about her sex life, or sex in general. So to suggest that Kandi's trying to do anything on the down-low is just dumb; it makes no sense.  And nothing is more abhorrent to inherently honest people, like Kandi, than dishonesty in others, especially when the dishonesty is about you.  I can well understand why Kandi would get so frustrated by the ridiculousness and unfairness of it all that she'd be ready to take someone out; I'd be the same way.  

• Love 7

I remember the big sex evening that Kandi's mother planned for Kandi and Todd, it was creepy of her to plan it but Kandi dressed in lingerie and was supposed to get her sex on with Todd, I got no vibe from them at all so I just don't see Kandi as being a sex predator at all.  She may have a line of toys but that is strictly for the moola I am sure.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

The thing is, if you want to hurt someone by claiming they're into less-than-mainstream sexual things, then you target someone like Cynthia.  But Kandi?  Kandi couldn't (thank god) be more open about her sex life, or sex in general. So to suggest that Kandi's trying to do anything on the down-low is just dumb; it makes no sense.  And nothing is more abhorrent to inherently honest people, like Kandi, than dishonesty in others, especially when the dishonesty is about you.  I can well understand why Kandi would get so frustrated by the ridiculousness and unfairness of it all that she'd be ready to take someone out; I'd be the same way.  

This may be more offensive than dishonesty to Kandi-read Phaedra's comments why she won't make comments:  http://allthingsrh.com/phaedra-parks-reveals-hasnt-defended-porsha-williams-kandi-burruss-rumors/#more-54027

Phaedra isn't going to be out of her element she is an attorney-who apparently works at City Hall(, not the courthouse) and one who will not get rachet. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

This may be more offensive than dishonesty to Kandi-read Phaedra's comments why she won't make comments:  http://allthingsrh.com/phaedra-parks-reveals-hasnt-defended-porsha-williams-kandi-burruss-rumors/#more-54027

Phaedra isn't going to be out of her element she is an attorney-who apparently works at City Hall(, not the courthouse) and one who will not get rachet. 

Phaedra is full of it as usual.  She does not give a damn about Porsha. Porsha is dumb, if Phaedra could turn on Kandi in such a manner and they had a real friendship that transcended the show. She will do the same to her and worst..

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, SnarkKitty said:

See: Teresa Guidice, Tamara Judge, Vicki Gunvalson, Brandi Glanville, Kyle & Kim Richards, Lisa Rinna, Joe Gorga and Guidice, Adriana & Joanna (Miami), etc. Every one of those went beyond the public screaming to some degree of glass breaking, physical pushing, slapping or outright brawling. Everyone of them living far from any "ghetto." So I think it's time we retire that as shorthand for bad behavior, et al. Everyone should own it, not just poor black and brown folks. It's lazy and wrong.

Not trying to pick on you, you're far from alone in using it. Just pointing it out when I see it.

You can list indefinitely from shows that have cancelled, it's trues, poor black women have been labeled with the GHETTO moniker unfairly when they act out and I'm just as guilty even though I'm akin to them! That's where the embarrassment comes form! IMO it just looks worse when Black women act like that! Like they've been saying for years, "money can't buy you class!" ;-)

32 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I remember the big sex evening that Kandi's mother planned for Kandi and Todd, it was creepy of her to plan it but Kandi dressed in lingerie and was supposed to get her sex on with Todd, I got no vibe from them at all so I just don't see Kandi as being a sex predator at all.  She may have a line of toys but that is strictly for the moola I am sure.

Exactly; Kandi's no freak just because she's so open about her sexuality! The real freak is definitely Porsha who's trying to hide her "freak-dom!" lol! ;-)

• Love 3
(edited)

There are some comments that are meant to be taken literally and some not so much.  Kenya has been over-the-top ever since she joined the show, acting crazy.  It's not as if the comments were said out of thin air.  The women had beef and were saying things about each other.  Kenya did her "gone with the wind fabulous" twirl after a fight, showed up to a charity event with a swimsuit on a butt pads along with other crazy behavior.  She has been called out for acting or being crazy by several people on the show.

So, yes, Phaedra did lie to make someone else look bad.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Oh, please!  The only reason Phaedra's staying out of it is because she's afraid if she opens her mouth she'll be outed as the one who started the lesbian rumors about Kandi.  And I've seen Phaedra at work in the courtroom.  Trust me -- Kandi can take her, with words alone.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, pbutler111 said:

Oh, please!  The only reason Phaedra's staying out of it is because she's afraid if she opens her mouth she'll be outed as the one who started the lesbian rumors about Kandi.  And I've seen Phaedra at work in the courtroom.  Trust me -- Kandi can take her, with words alone.

But have you seen her at City Hall, where apparently her words are revered?  I don't know about her words but I have seen some pretty brazen bathing suits on Phaedra if it is all about the impression.  Those images don't leave a pillar of the community image seared in my brain.  I don't care what she wears but please don't tell me she is above it all.   I also think yelling out, "titties," or bringing Mr. RiDICKulous to a girlfriend's birthday party with the birthday girl's elderly relatives there isn't a sign of a reserved person or above the fray.  I believe Mr. RiDICKulous performed an act or simulated an act of self-fellatio?   

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

But have you seen her at City Hall, where apparently her words are revered?  I don't know about her words but I have seen some pretty brazen bathing suits on Phaedra if it is all about the impression.  Those images don't leave a pillar of the community image seared in my brain.  I don't care what she wears but please don't tell me she is above it all.   I also think yelling out, "titties," or bringing Mr. RiDICKulous to a girlfriend's birthday party with the birthday girl's elderly relatives there isn't a sign of a reserved person or above the fray.  I believe Mr. RiDICKulous performed an act or simulated an act of self-fellatio?   

Phaedra's just "low rent" plain and simple! Any pretention is lost on me; she's exposed herself to this kind of ridicule! There's a real pathology underneath all that war paint and she can't be trusted to be a good friend to anyone! She's too busy tooting her own horn about her success and looks; and that's terribly overrated IMO! ;-)

• Love 3

Phaedra had everyone fooled in the beginning. She was a great lawyer, good with handling funerals, video workout expert.... then production started peeling back the layers and letting us see the real Phaedra.She's low-rent, and as my late mother used to say....When you show off your bloomers, don't be surprised when someone pulls them down.

• Love 5
Just now, cooksdelight said:

Phaedra had everyone fooled in the beginning. She was a great lawyer, good with handling funerals, video workout expert.... then production started peeling back the layers and letting us see the real Phaedra.She's low-rent, and as my late mother used to say....When you show off your bloomers, don't be surprised when someone pulls them down.

That's a picture I can do without imagining! Phaedra exposing those "hocks" can haunt a ghost! She's so gross; same with Porsha who thinks she's so HOT! I think Lauren is better looking and doesn't need clown make-up to "get there!" ;-)

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Not to be an asshole, when was Phaedra ever a great lawyer?  It appears to me she hasn't practiced law with any great fervor since taking this gig.  I am reminded when she claims to have five degrees-when is she going to get really good at something?  It just seems she is better at seeking accolades than really doing the work.  I am mindful that working as a RH is extremely financially rewarding but I don't see any great financial success in any of her other endeavors. 

• Love 2

Her entire church scene didn't sit well with me. When have any of the women praised her for her attitude or expressed envy? It was presumptuous to publically say those things about them and that she's the one to provide help. Not only that but her tagline this year and last year are arrogant. I don't know many people who could say God seems impressed by THEM. 

Whats up with the casual use of the word "rape"? Besides the assumption/accusation that Kandi wants to drug and rape Porsha, she also joked in the text message from 2 yrs ago "don't worry I'm not gonna rape you on camera." 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Her entire church scene didn't sit well with me. When have any of the women praised her for her attitude or expressed envy? It was presumptuous to publically say those things about them and that she's the one to provide help. Not only that but her tagline this year and last year are arrogant. I don't know many people who could say God seems impressed by THEM. 

I was thinking the same thing during the church scene....I was like "has anyone said they are jealous of Phaedra?  If so, why?"

I think people may have tried to say nice and supportive things to Phaedra like "you're handling this well" and somehow Phaedra took it as envy.  

• Love 4

Porsha is the dumbest person on this planet on top of her accusations that can result in a lawsuit for defamation/pain & suffering she also tells Phaedra how she has to deal with the girls out of the country. Does this dummy not realize that Hawaii is part of the US and not out of the country?

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Whats up with the casual use of the word "rape"? Besides the assumption/accusation that Kandi wants to drug and rape Porsha, she also joked in the text message from 2 yrs ago "don't worry I'm not gonna rape you on camera." 

Most of Phaedra's charitable acts and group activities with the other women seem to all be aimed at deifying her. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Is it just me, or is the recap really late?

Nope. Not just you. I've been wondering if this was just such a shit show that Jordan just gave up until the women stopped being completely awful.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Is it just me, or is the recap really late?

I'm assuming since the episode was so foul they drank themselves into a stupor and are only now crawling out from the commode to start the recap.

But I might be projecting just a smidge....

• Love 3
On March 5, 2017 at 11:34 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

And sometimes people just make shit up.

And sometimes they don't.  Cynthia didn't believe Porsha when she said Peter was with other women and we know how that turned out.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

And sometimes they don't.  Cynthia didn't believe Porsha when she said Peter was with other women and we know how that turned out.

Peter sleeping with other women is a far cry from Kandi and Todd drugging and raping Porsha in their sex dungeon. Especially when Porsha has now already backtracked on some of her previous denials.

• Love 7

I can't stand Kandi or her common husband.  And what was she saying about choaking someone?  I think you can get arrested for making threats like that.  I get Kandi's anger but she needs to, like Porsha, watch her words.

The problem is that the fourth wall was broken.  Kandi isn't upset that Porsha said what she did, she's upset because it was said on camera.

7 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I can't stand Kandi or her common husband.  And what was she saying about choaking someone?  I think you can get arrested for making threats like that.  I get Kandi's anger but she needs to, like Porsha, watch her words.

The problem is that the fourth wall was broken.  Kandi isn't upset that Porsha said what she did, she's upset because it was said on camera.

I'm going to say no. That's not the reason that Kandi is upset. I'd be upset either way. Porsha is claiming that Kandi was going to drug her, Porsha, and rape her. I'm not one of those people who is overly invested in reality TV stars, but I started researching the law in Georgia because what Porsha said is DISGUSTING on camera or off. I was so close to making a complaint with Dish Nation. I may still do it. Porsha is repulsive and she needs to face every repercussion for her lies.

Even if Kandi's words could be construed as a threat, I can't imagine police going to arrest Kandi when she didn't take any steps to make good on her threat. Plus they have the background of Porsha's per se defamation.

If Porsha even takes any steps to have Kandi arrested when Kandi is prohibited from suing for defamation, I'm thinking I'm going start a change.org petition to get rid of Porsha because what Porsha is pulling is some of the most hateful homophobic misogynistic shit that I've seen. I will start writing Bravo's advertisers so that even if Andy decides to ignore the audiences' feelings about Porsha, that this shit starts to cost NBC Universal money. And money is not something they will ignore. I will call GLAAD, PFLAG, and the Human Rights Campaign. Besides her gross hypocrisy as the granddaughter of a civil rights leader, she's spitting lies that have made things worse for women of color and other minorities. She is a disgrace.

Porsha needs to apologize and admit that she lied. Soon.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm going to say no. That's not the reason that Kandi is upset. I'd be upset either way. Porsha is claiming that Kandi was going to drug her, Porsha, and rape her. I'm not one of those people who is overly invested in reality TV stars, but I started researching the law in Georgia because what Porsha said is DISGUSTING on camera or off. I was so close to making a complaint with Dish Nation. I may still do it. Porsha is repulsive and she needs to face every repercussion for her lies.

Even if Kandi's words could be construed as a threat, I can't imagine police going to arrest Kandi when she didn't take any steps to make good on her threat. Plus they have the background of Porsha's per se defamation.

If Porsha even takes any steps to have Kandi arrested when Kandi is prohibited from suing for defamation, I'm thinking I'm going start a change.org petition to get rid of Porsha because what Porsha is pulling is some of the most hateful homophobic misogynistic shit that I've seen. I will start writing Bravo's advertisers so that even if Andy decides to ignore the audiences' feelings about Porsha, that this shit starts to cost NBC Universal money. And money is not something they will ignore. I will call GLAAD, PFLAG, and the Human Rights Campaign. Besides her gross hypocrisy as the granddaughter of a civil rights leader, she's spitting lies that have things worse for women of color and other minorities. She is a disgrace.

Porsha needs to apologize and admit that she lied. Soon.

Who said that Porsha threatens to have Kandi arrested? I haven't seen/heard that anywhere but maybe I missed something.

I dont think porsha would try to have kandi arrested.  I don't know that she could have. States can each have their own laws, but laws based on words only are difficult because...first amendment balancing.  So normally you have to do something besides words to show your intent to carry out the words.

So if you said "Imma choke this bitch"....not actionable.  

But you say "Imma choke this bitch!" And you start running towards her with your arms out...well that's a problem.

And I think kandi said that "It took everything in me not to choke this bitch" or something to that effect.  I don't remember her saying she was going to do it.  But she may have.

Kandis words were, at best, a threat.  That doesn't really do anything negative for porshas image.  What porsha said on the other hand could have ruined kandi if dummy porsha wasn't such a bad liar.

• Love 3

This entire "story line" makes me sad.

Because if I were part of the LGBTQ+ community watching these women lose their minds over being tagged as lesbian I would feel disheartened and....sad.

What is the big deal that they're being called lesbian?  I'm a 40 year old woman who lives alone, doesn't date and for a really long time lived with a female friend that was my roommate.  I have been asked if I'm lesbian and also overheard people discussing it behind my back more times than I can count.  Who cares?  If I am or if I'm not, what's the problem?  

The fact that it's being treated as if it's dirty and underhanded and being hidden is...disgusting.  

The only thing I will say about Porsha and Kandi is....thou doth protest way way way too much.  

I'm probably out after this season as well.  Because I find everything happening on this show right now to be gross.

• Love 6
On 3/8/2017 at 0:24 PM, AndySmith said:

So, yes, Phaedra did lie to make someone else look bad.

I never should offered a possible excuse for Phaedra because I can't remember exactly what was said verbatim.  When we unearth a clip of exactly what she said and we can dissect it, then we can debate it.

On 3/8/2017 at 0:49 PM, pbutler111 said:

I keep asking the question, but I can't seem to get an answer.  How could Phaedra have started lesbian rumors when Kandi spoke on the show about liking women years ago?

On 3/8/2017 at 7:30 PM, cooksdelight said:

Phaedra wanted us to "think" she was a good attorney by bouncing around names of people she'd helped. Then we see her handling Sheree's case. LMAO!!!!!

Phaedra told Sheree to put Bob in jail for not paying child support. Sheree opted not do take steps to force Bob to pay or go to jail. When they were in court, Bob then filed a motion that said Sheree stole furniture granted to him in the divorce which made the situation more murky. I believe there was a continuance at that moment and a new court date was set. Sheree did dirt which she hid from Phaedra. She didn't go into court with clean hands and then tried to blame Phaedra. At the reunion, which was months later, Phaedra asked Sheree if she got paid and the answer was no. Phaedra made it clear that the case was still in the same place it was when she touched it on the show.

• Love 2
Just now, cooksdelight said:

Do you remember Phaedra going out into a parking lot to get cash payment from one of her stellar clients?

She did but that is on the client. Maybe it is as simple as she knew better than to take a check from that person or the client prefers to pay in cash. Also, someone has to represent clients that live/work in adult entertainment, no shame in that IMO. LOL

Sheree didn't have a leg to stand on! From the first episodes she was acting pretentious and musing about how much she was going to "take" BOB from the pending divorce; 7 figures! I can still remember her having designer clothes and bags being delivered to her to make selections, playing the Kim Z. role, and it blew up in her face! She was exposed! Concerning the divorce, Sheree acted out and put off the judge so much, she ruled in Bob's favor again and again; hence his laughing and sticking his tongue out at the camera in the court house! That's why she and her kids were bedding down on an air mattress; she blew all the money she did get out of Bob on clothes, vacations, & cars! I seem to remember her original attorneys even got a  judgment to confiscate her car to help pay fees! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Corrected spelling
  • Love 3

I never should offered a possible excuse for Phaedra because I can't remember exactly what was said verbatim.  When we unearth a clip of exactly what she said and we can dissect it, then we can debate it.

She called Kenya an alcoholic and bipolar. Not sure what there is to debate about that.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

I keep asking the question, but I can't seem to get an answer.  How could Phaedra have started lesbian rumors when Kandi spoke on the show about liking women years ago?

There's a difference between me telling someone that I don't mind taking a dip in the lady pond now and then (as Andy Cohen would say), and you telling someone -- or everyone -- that I've been carrying on a torrid affair with a specific woman for a specific period of time, which is what Phaedra did.  

• Love 2

For me the bigger issue around the homophobic tendencies of these ladies is that they aren't even using the correct terminology. When speaking about Kandi's dips in the lady pond (rumored or confirmed) she would be bisexual not a lesbian.  Every one of the hens clucking about Kandi's sexuality knows that she is married, has been in relationships with men and has a baby daddy that one of her castmates has also dated.  So their use of the term "lesbian" is meant to shame and degrade her.  It was spoken in the spirit of gossip and to be seen as a negative blow on her character.   Kandi, to her credit I think was willing to overlook the characterization because I think she felt that given her public life on the show no one would believe that she was a lesbian.  Porsha took it too far with the drug and rape allegations, sex dungeon and 7 year relationship with a woman lie.  Which reached a point that Kandi needed to address and defend her character and dispute the slander.  

Phaedra is keeping quiet because she knows that she is involved in bringing the subject up.  I can't recall if the Phaedra, Sheree and Porsha convo where Phaedra mimed the universal fucking hand gesture about Kandi and Shamea happened before the Sheree, Porsha and Kandi convo when it was joked that Kandi was physically in the closet peeking at Porsha and Kandi's baby daddy having sex and the Kandi is in the closet subject was started to which Marlo later asked are you a lesbian.  I am pretty sure I read that Phaedra has commented that she did not know she was being filmed when she made the gesture.  So they have her on camera gossiping and making a allegation. So yes, Phaedra is gonna keep quiet  and the crickets coming from Phaedra at the table is everything. LOL  

OO-OO-OO Everybody knows,this some good wine sip sip sip sip sip sip
oh ya'll still tawkin bout dat lesbian stuff sip sip sip sip sip sip sip....

Edited by NYCNJbear06
  • Love 3