Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

I got a vibe that it was 1/2 genuinely sorry, and about 1/2 sorry she got caught.  maybe even 1/3 to 2/3

I got the impression Holly thought it was a stupid rule and was about 3/4 pissed she got called out and 1/4 pissed Jenna didn't fall on the sword for her. I didn't see sorry at all. After all "it was fun!" Being called into the office isn't fun so she ghosted. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, FaninMAss said:

As for re-editing, at this point I have no doubt that editing plays a major part in all "reality" TV shows. It's manufactured drama. Just watch the bait commercials. Editing takes fairly innocuous sound bytes out of context as a hook.

That's true.  Take Gina, for example, who is getting the mean girl edit.  For all we know, when Kelli told Gina to tell her something she doesn't know about Tara, Gina could have said (making this up, I don't know if it's true) "Well, she really loves animals, which is something we have in common.  In fact, we're going to the zoo tomorrow, so that's exciting."

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mabinogia said:

I got the impression Holly thought it was a stupid rule and was about 3/4 pissed she got called out and 1/4 pissed Jenna didn't fall on the sword for her. I didn't see sorry at all. After all "it was fun!" Being called into the office isn't fun so she ghosted. 

Exactly what I saw. “Genuinely sorry” is about the last thing I took from that Office visit. Judging by her current social media behavior and her going awol the next day after that meeting, I’m even less likely to see  “genuinely sorry.”

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mabinogia said:

I sure didn't see "sorry" either.  The only sorry I saw, if there was any, was "Sorry, I got busted."  Completely flat affect when confronted.  Must've worked several times with others, but didn't this time.  The smile when she came out wasn't a "trying to be above it all" one. I thought it looked devious., like she thought she pulled one over on them.   

• Love 7
10 hours ago, sATL said:

and I think someone at CMT wants to keep her on the payroll a minute. Does she still have her show with her family on CMT?  I think it if it was 100% K&J choice to have her around, they would say a little more about her attire of what a former DCC should look like. Last week she finally got camera time to fit how she dresses, and didn't even do that all of the way to the end . I was like  - she's off the bike already? and did they take away her pet TCCs to mentor this year? I thought that was supposedly one of her job descriptions.

Her show bombed after two seasons on CMT. I think she still had a contract with CMT when she was ask to be a judge and mentor. She was on the another CMT show last year for one season.  I do not know if the show was renewed or they decided not to ask her to come back. The one scene with Judy saying Keyra was not giving her it her best and Melissa saying something about it was to me a shut up Melissa moment. Judy has years of experience and the only reason why you are there was because you left the team after two years, was dumped on national television, won some D Celebrity dance reality television show, your show on CMT bombed, and CMT asked you to be a judge and a mentor. I would rather have Cassie and Tina come back to watch and make their comments about the girls' skills than Melissa the Mentor any day of the week.

I thought Kelli's assistant said a few of the girls said Meagan F. was not being social at the pool party. CMT needs to get seasons one and two available to download and watch on I-tunes so we can rewatch the one scene. Work with us CMT, work with us.

9 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

I don't think they are the 2nd best dance team in the Metroplex.  Third or perhaps fourth after the Mavericks and Dallas Stars Ice Angels respectively.  The Allen Americans ice hockey team play in the ECHL, which is two steps below the National Hockey League.  The order of standing of the hockey leagues:  the ECHL (formerly known as the East Coast Hockey League) is the lowest, American Hockey League is in the middle, and the National Hockey League is the top.  Alaska's ECHL team went belly up at the end of the 2016-2017 season, so I know a lot about the league and hockey as a whole.  The Ice Angels may be good dancers, but they aren't of the same caliber of the Cowboys, Stars, or Mavericks cheerleaders no matter how good the Allen Americans choreographer may be.

No matter how you rank them, the Mavs, DS  Ice Girls, AA Ice Angels  are the "go to" teams when girls don't make the DCC.  After that maybe the Texas Legends, Texas Revs, Dallas Marshalls, and Dallas Sidekicks.

• Love 1

I really wish I knew what it was about Alexandria that seems 'off' to me in almost all of her DCC photos. is it the eye makeup? I know the makeup has to be OTT to be seen in the stands, but it just isn't remotely flattering for her eyeshape. in her own more 'natural' photos her eyes are quite beautiful, but in her DCC makeup its so dark and harsh it just affects her whole look. and while the other two girls look like they're smiling and having a good time, she looks more like she's grimacing. I just don't get a DCC vibe from her.

22069458_858529527638749_761830381157613568_n.jpg

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Her show bombed after two seasons on CMT. I think she still had a contract with CMT when she was ask to be a judge and mentor. She was on the another CMT show last year for one season.  I do not know if the show was renewed or they decided not to ask her to come back. The one scene with Judy saying Keyra was not giving her it her best and Melissa saying something about it was to me a shut up Melissa moment. Judy has years of experience and the only reason why you are there was because you left the team after two years, was dumped on national television, won some D Celebrity dance reality television show, your show on CMT bombed, and CMT asked you to be a judge and a mentor. I would rather have Cassie and Tina come back to watch and make their comments about the girls' skills than Melissa the Mentor any day of the week.

I thought Kelli's assistant said a few of the girls said Meagan F. was not being social at the pool party. CMT needs to get seasons one and two available to download and watch on I-tunes so we can rewatch the one scene. Work with us CMT, work with us.

Season 1 and 2 are available to stream on the CMT website if you have CMT on your cable plan. They weren't for awhile. I'm so glad they're back!! :)

17 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

Ha..Howard is a fan!  

Probably one of the first to run and tell K&J.  Also, once they figured out the sleuths on here were determining cuts by the Twitter account taken down, suddenly they stopped doing that!  lol

I mean that definitely helped, but we still figure it out either way lol

17 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Yeah even when they showed Taryn's "low kicks" I was like, they're not even that low compared to others they've given a chance to before. I think Taryn & Brennan should've made the team over Christina. Jury is still out on the other girls. Although I wish Tara would look more glam. Her hair is so eurghhh. 

This! Brennan was really working hard. Her face wasn't DCC friendly to me though. Like she just always looked to be a bit... strong. Like there wasn't anything soft about her. Definitely doesn't look as old as Christina does though (to me)

14 hours ago, ales-ya said:

Holly seemed genuinely sorry.  Jenna, not so much.  Jenna was so bad that I thought “terrible acting skills.”  I’m wondering if the K&J/Jenna convo was refilmed in order to downplay Jenna’s involvement.  She’s the most senior vet... she looks bad, DCC looks bad.  

Meh. I didn't get "sorry"..I got "oh shit..Busted." and if the rumors are true that she just never showed up after that meeting to practice, then that further strengthens my opinion

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

CMT needs to get seasons one and two available to download and watch on I-tunes so we can rewatch the one scene. Work with us CMT, work with us.

They don’t have streaming rights/dvd clearance.  I doubt they thought it was going to be the hit it has become. Season 2 is available on ioffer.com. The 2-hour special and season 1 are not available that I have seen.  

I have a bad VHS copy of the 2-hour special and season 1.  I guess I should get them changed over to dvds.

21 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

This! Brennan was really working hard. Her face wasn't DCC friendly to me though. Like she just always looked to be a bit... strong. Like there wasn't anything soft about her.

She needed a tan and darker hair.  I’ve thought this all along.  It wold have softened her look considerably.

44 minutes ago, mayelynn said:

Season 1 and 2 are available to stream on the CMT website if you have CMT on your cable plan. They weren't for awhile. I'm so glad they're back!! :)

No cable right now. We did have the CMT channel when we had cable.

I think Kelli & Judy called her the next morning & said- "we thought about this matter - no reason to drag it out --last night was your last"

everyone is (eventually) replaceable- maybe it will take a couple years to get the "it" factor back into the team- but it was time- enough of the BS! She lied & utter disregard of the rules- if Holly didn't care enough about the contract - why should they!? You know Charlotte wouldn't think twice about it- bye! Her loss not theirs. Lesson learned!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

Amen. I think the biggest reason MR was put on the show was because of her DWTS experience, not because of her skill as a cheerleader. You have to admit that after being humiliated on national TV, she definitely played to that audience well. She obviously loves being in front of the camera and manages to land jobs (and lose them) as being a quasi-reporter,  I don't know...I kind of see the half-witted logic in bringing her on to help girls with showmanship. She's *not* a choreographer though and she needs to STHU and stay in her box when it comes to critiquing dance technique. 

*Mean girl alert*:  I'd also venture to say she needs to lay off the lip-filler. Girl is naturally very pretty but add that joker smile and tan-wrecked skin together & the girl looks 40 yrs old. when she's made up.  #sorrynotsorry  IMO and as they say, I'm entitled to it. 

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

No matter how you rank them, the Mavs, DS  Ice Girls, AA Ice Angels  are the "go to" teams when girls don't make the DCC.  After that maybe the Texas Legends, Texas Revs, Dallas Marshalls, and Dallas Sidekicks.

I'm curious if the DCRB rank in the list?

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, DancingForLife said:

I think Kelli & Judy called her the next morning & said- "we thought about this matter - no reason to drag it out --last night was your last"

everyone is (eventually) replaceable- maybe it will take a couple years to get the "it" factor back into the team- but it was time- enough of the BS! She lied & utter disregard of the rules- if Holly didn't care enough about the contract - why should they!? You know Charlotte wouldn't think twice about it- bye! Her loss not theirs. Lesson learned!

That would be an interesting twist that they changed their mind from just grounding her from the HOF trip to dumping her altogether and called her to tell her. I don't know how well that fits in with what others have said though, about everyone still expecting her at practice and wondering where she was? Were K&J looking for her that practice? Was Jenna?  Or did K&J just carry on with reblocking, choosing new point, etc without showing any concern for the absence?  @UnicornKicks any insight?

I wholeheartedly agree that Charlotte would've booted her without a 2nd thought had she been in that meeting (can you imagine how that would've went?!?! holy cow). I think Holly gave the contract as much consideration as she thought it merited, given the inconsistency of how it's been applied in the past. She was wrong in every way if you go by the contract, but she thought she had built-in forgiveness because she's Holly and she's extra.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, DancingForLife said:

I just rewatched the recap of the "Hit the Field" episode and I'm convinced that's exactly what happened whether or not Charlotte was ever consulted based on Kelli's "I think it's just a matter of whether we want her on the team or not (paraphrased)" comment.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PBSLover said:

She needed a tan and darker hair.  I’ve thought this all along.  It wold have softened her look considerably.

Yes... agree on this. Her hair was too harsh a shade of blonde (imho). She blended in rather than stuck out in a good way.

She had some work done. I don't think it hurt her but if she was thinking it was going to get her on the team, it was a waste of $$. A nice color change would have been much more cost-effective.

28 minutes ago, Sonoma said:

I am so late to the party for this one! Did I miss something or what happened to Katelynn Walker? The tall beautiful (I believed to be) biracial rookie candidate with the awful hair and super high kicks?  

I could have sworn she made the finals, and was gleefully waiting for the makeover day because I knew they wanted to want to chop off and lighten her hair and soften her look, and she struck me as someone who was not going to easily go along with that.

Then suddenly she was not there or else I missed an episode without realizing it? Can someone pretty please fill me in?

The tall LSU girl who was packing with her mom? She didn't make it to camp. She should've made it over Christina IMO. It appeared that she has more raw talent and skills  and would've been a successful 'project' girl.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Will say that I am from a city with a ECHL team that is thriving, having their players advacne up to American Hockey League and then onward.  Our owner really puts money into being successful.  However, I had a former student who was a cheerleader.  When I asked her when they practiced, she said she learned the routines right before the game!!  Needless to say, they are just for appearances now and no dancing!!

The ECHL pretty much had a big say in the demise of the Alaska Aces.  The ECHL simply refused to help with the cost of airfare and hotels when visiting teams came to Alaska.  Alaska footed the bill for all of it.  Combine the cost of travel and accommodations with declining ticket sales because of our state's economy and the outcome was inevitable:  the team goes dark.  But it was fun while it lasted.  Five Brabham Cups (4 of which were in a row from 2011-2014) for regular season points leader and three Kelly Cups.  I was a season ticket holder for 11 years.   The Charlotte Checkers moved up to the AHL and recently the Colorado Eagles as well.  Are you a fan of one of these two teams?

Edited by SimplePleasures

Sorry if I've missed a post on this but do any of you know when Erica's injury sidelined her from TC practice?   In the episode with Nick the choreographer she was dancing during the Raise Your Glass freestyle.   

Raise your glass, but not with Dak or Zeke...?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DancingForLife said:

this very point was mentioned the other thread, too. Charlotte probably caught  wind of this mess and in order to protect the brand and the organization, wanted the matter closed and disposed of quickly.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I thought Kelli's assistant said a few of the girls said Meagan F. was not being social at the pool party.

I just watched the scene. 

Kelli asked Miko what was her take. Miko: "She was just rude the whole time."

Kelli: "Rude to who?"

Miko: "She just wasn't very cooperative.  And I was like 'Then why did you volunteer?'"

Judy: "Did she say she didn't want to do this?"

Miko: "No, but she was just grouchy, and I was like 'y'all, I know it's hot.  It's hot and everyone's griping' but I was like "But it ain't nothing compared to August'"

Miko was the tattletale.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

I just watched the scene. 

Miko: "She was just rude the whole time."

Kelli: "Rude to who"

Miko: "She just wasn't very cooperative.  And I was like 'Then why did you volunteer?'"

Judy: "Did she say she didn't want to do this?"

Miko: "No, but she was just grouchy, and I was like 'y'all, I know it's hot.  It's hot and everyone's griping' but I was like "But it ain't nothing compared to August'"

Miko was the tattletale.

Thanks... I can remember Meagan getting called out for this, but I cannot remember what I need to pick up at the store. Priority thinking...*lol*

On 9/23/2017 at 8:19 AM, UnicornKicks said:

Erica outed Erica by posting her own pic.

Hi All, I am new to this thread but a MTT fan since season one! I am so glad to have finally found my "people." I am obsessed with this show and am LIVING for learning all this drama I had no idea existed. Thanks for spilling ALL THE TEAM.

Melissa was one of my favorites. Can someone fill me in on why people think Melissa and Megan were "driven away"? Sorry I am still making my way through all the pages....

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Thanks... I can remember Meagan getting called out for this, but I cannot remember what I need to pick up at the store. Priority thinking...*lol*

Thank goodness for closed captioning and a pause function, otherwise I wold have gotten that conversation completely wrong LOL

9 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

Can someone fill me in on why people think Melissa and Megan were "driven away"?

Weight that was tough to maintain, so they likely said screw it & retired.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Thank goodness for closed captioning and a pause function, otherwise I wold have gotten that conversation completely wrong LOL

Weight that was tough to maintain, so they likely said screw it & retired.

Ah darn. Melissa and Megan are so talented. Sad.

• Love 3

I just re-watched the episode for the first time, and on the Jenna conversation, all I can think is that there had to be very heavy editing in that conversation. By that, I mean not just that Jenna got a better edit because she is still on the team but perhaps the conversation itself was much deeper and about a broader range of issues than the clubbing with players. For her to get to sidelined from Canton, they had to know she was there at the club with Holly, so only focusing on leadership makes little sense to me. I just remember reading posts on the board from people saying that it was well known in the Dallas circles that they run in that Holly was sleeping with and smoking weed, etc with Zeke. I wonder if while the tv portion of that conversation focused on being in clubs, the bigger issue was what was rumored to be going on outside of and after they/she left the club with players. Again, it may just all be an editing issue and a matter of the DCCs/CMT protecting the girl who is still on the team, but if the real issue was just being seen at clubs, then Jenna's lack of leadership is problematic but secondary. Her being there is a violation in and of itself, which they did not touch on at all, based on what we saw. 

Assuming that Holly is off of the team due to her choice to quit and not K&J changing their minds, I do wonder though if seeing the way Jenna has been treated makes her have any regrets. Unlike others, I don't think Holly would've been treated much worse than Jenna had she stayed. I think if she were still on the team, she would've received a better edit and could likely be on her way to being showcased again in show group performances, etc. All she had to do was take the punishment, put on a happy face, and stay out of trouble, and it may well have all been forgiven. For all of the talk about Jenna being absent from Canton and losing point, she is still in the triangle (a more prominent position than most DCCs will ever achieve in their careers), visible in every single picture of the main formation, and a group one leader. I"m sure she's  highly embarrassed by this whole ordeal, as she should be, but in the grand scheme of things, she didn't suffer that much. I have no reason to believe it would have been different for Holly had she sucked it up and took her lumps. Now, if she just decided that she was over it and wanted to move on, then I respect that, but it it was a tantrum (ex: "let's see how good they are without me; i bet they'll be begging me to come back"), then I imagine she may have some real regrets at some point. 

Melissa was doing an internship at a local hospital, so I can understand why she left the team to work on her career. Megan got a job out of state. A career opportunity is going to get you a lot further in life than being a DCC for a few more years in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Melissa was doing an internship at a local hospital, so I can understand why she left the team to work on her career. Megan got a job out of state. A career opportunity is going to get you a lot further in life than being a DCC for a few more years in my opinion.

Absolutely!!

3 hours ago, DancingForLife said:

Also agree with this. I've been wondering if there was also an aspect of the situation that reminded me of how it went down when Kelli cut Chelsea: that night after Kitty told them  Chelsea was being 'toxic' and K&J called her back in to the office, for some reason they werent ready to cut her on the spot. However by the next practice you could see they'd changed their minds and were done with her. I'd speculated at the time that after the incident they'd seen the raw footage (or someone told them specifically) of Chelsea's sarcastic comments in the parking lot to the cameras and the rest of the TCCs, 'the fatties are still on the team' which signed her release warrant. She was so fake with them in the office and it was obvious her behavior in the parking lot was the 'real' Chelsea.

This time with Holly, I was also surprised they didn't cut her on the spot since Kelli seemed teetering in that direction.. but if she saw the footage of Holly after the office visit saying of her bad decision(s), 'but it was fun,' then I would think that was enough to sink Holly through the 'razor-thin shaved ice' Kelli told her she was on. Pretty obvious the 'real' Holly had just revealed that no, she couldn't be trusted.

IMO I think Jenna should stay out of trouble and finish the season. Then she should quietly retire and move on with her life. I don't see her making it back for a 7th season. I also don't see her getting PB cheerleader.

Also per DCC website:

“Our NEW squad will be revealed on CMT’s Making the Team October 26 9pm Central.  Tune in each Thursday evening to follow the journey!”

Maybe then they'll finally put the new squad photo on the DCC site.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

IMO I think Jenna should stay out of trouble and finish the season. Then she should quietly retire and move on with her life. I don't see her making it back for a 7th season. I also don't see her getting PB cheerleader.

For sure. She should be grateful that she's still on the team. Finish out the season well and then retire. Honestly, she would be crazy to return next year IMO, and to be blunt, I think 6 years is too long for any DCC in the first place. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

For sure. She should be grateful that she's still on the team. Finish out the season well and then retire. Honestly, he would be crazy to return next year IMO, and to be blunt, I think 6 years is too long for any DCC in the first place. 

Six years is too long and eighteen is too young. IMO.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Also per DCC website:

“Our NEW squad will be revealed on CMT’s Making the Team October 26 9pm Central.  Tune in each Thursday evening to follow the journey!”

Maybe then they'll finally put the new squad photo on the DCC site.

Like I said on another thread, I think it's unfair to the girls that make the squad and then the photo/twitter accounts, etc is on hold until the team is announced for the sake of the show.  If you watch the games, read this forum, follow social media, you have a pretty good idea who is on the squad.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Java said:

That would be an interesting twist that they changed their mind from just grounding her from the HOF trip to dumping her altogether and called her to tell her. I don't know how well that fits in with what others have said though, about everyone still expecting her at practice and wondering where she was? Were K&J looking for her that practice? Was Jenna?  Or did K&J just carry on with reblocking, choosing new point, etc without showing any concern for the absence?  @UnicornKicks any insight?

I wholeheartedly agree that Charlotte would've booted her without a 2nd thought had she been in that meeting (can you imagine how that would've went?!?! holy cow). I think Holly gave the contract as much consideration as she thought it merited, given the inconsistency of how it's been applied in the past. She was wrong in every way if you go by the contract, but she thought she had built-in forgiveness because she's Holly and she's extra.

I remember when Kaitlyn LeGrande missed practice, Kelli talked to her friends etc.  All were calling and texting without results.

3 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

The ECHL pretty much had a big say in the demise of the Alaska Aces.  The ECHL simply refused to help with the cost of airfare and hotels when visiting teams came to Alaska.  Alaska footed the bill for all of it.  Combine the cost of travel and accommodations with declining ticket sales because of our state's economy and the outcome was inevitable:  the team goes dark.  But it was fun while it lasted.  Five Brabham Cups (4 of which were in a row from 2011-2014) for regular season points leader and three Kelly Cups.  I was a season ticket holder for 11 years.   The Charlotte Checkers moved up to the AHL and recently the Colorado Eagles as well.  Are you a fan of one of these two teams?

No, I am fan of Indy Fuel (get that-Indy 500 etc!) where we have a spectacular opening complete with fire as our mascot is a dragon called Nitro!  Still a young team but developing and the owner is developing more ice rinks to build those coming into hockey during their childhood along with him building housing for players, and lots of events for the team interaction with fans etc.  I am sure I embarrass my husband with my yelling (no bad language, just grew up in a hockey family!)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

. I also don't see her getting PB cheerleader.

FOR REAL  I cant imagine the team voting for her. I wouldn't be surprised at all if all of this drama has been going on for a while, that so many 2 year vets left and didn't want to deal with the shenanigans again.  Just a thought

2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Like I said on another thread, I think it's unfair to the girls that make the squad and then the photo/twitter accounts, etc is on hold until the team is announced for the sake of the show.  If you watch the games, read this forum, follow social media, you have a pretty good idea who is on the squad.

I agree. They worked hard to make it and then have to wait for their Twitter accounts. Are they allowed to post it on other social media counts?

All the other teams (Mavs, Ice Girls, Ice Angels, Legends, etc.) usually get their Twitters within a month of making the team.

2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I agree. They worked hard to make it and then have to wait for their Twitter accounts. Are they allowed to post it on other social media counts?

All the other teams (Mavs, Ice Girls, Ice Angels, Legends, etc.) usually get their Twitters within a month of making the team.

On their personal accounts, yes. For whatever reason they wait to release the official twitters when the finale airs, as if it means anything. *eyeroll* I'm not a huge fan of their social media department in general. 

• Love 1

So I was at the stadium today babysitting some of the players kids in the Rowdy Room through a local nanny agency here in Dallas. I got to see the game on the TVs they had in there including the American Woman intro video and Thunderstruck which was cool to see as it was happening. A few observations:

-Kelli said I think back in Season 7 that the cameras reference the cheerleaders every 60 to 90 seconds or something and it is A LIE! They did show them close up here and there, but mostly when they're between plays, the cameras were on the fans. It was interesting when they did show them as I did recognize most of them. Gina looked like a hot mess today on the sidelines. Jinelle is very pretty on closeups they showed of her. I was hoping to see Kelsey close up but no such luck. 

-Kahsara is amazing as point girl of the triangle. She is the right person for it. 

-During the fan shots, I swear I saw Ashley Pro in the front row of the stands at one point. 

-Jason Witten's daughters are ADORABLE! We taught them to play Duck Duck Goose. And Jason's wife is a doll, so sweet. 

Edited by Teresa
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Group 4 plaza performance 

That just looked really 'meh' to me. 

Damn, Erica. If the rumours floating around that she decided to go and drink on the job are true, I'm thoroughly annoyed. After her injury had healed, she could have really rocked this year and this group. 

Honestly, at this point, all I would say to Holly, Jenna, Erica and K&J is 'get your shit together'. We have cheerleaders flaunting the rules on the left. Then on the right we've got a really weak team with some deeply questionable rookies (e.g. Cristina) and a dearth of upper year vets (that indicates there's a retention issue).

It's just a hot ass mess from all angles. To quote Holly, 'it's fun' (to watch) but damn. Get it together, guys!

• Love 2

Slightly off topic-hubby is writing a paper and he needed an example of bad management. Asks me for an example, and Iimmediately think of this show.  Playing favorites, the whole Holly/Jenna situation, etc. He’s trying his hardest to think of another example but was laughing at the fact he was considering writing about it. 

• Love 4