Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Backed Into A Corner

• Start Topic

Tensions soar at a party in Mexico as Kyle demands to know what Lisa Rinna said about Kim. Also: Eden consults her mother for advice; Erika advises Lisa Rinna to come clean; and a Mexico trip concludes with a wild boat ride and a memorable dance.

I wonder why Erika's being so understanding; esp. when she was the 1st one to critique "Pain Killr" video! "The sexuality just made me uncomfortable!" Rinna's delusional or a pathological liar! Like she says and LVP mocks, I want to see her "own it" tomorrow! "GET HER KYLE; bout time too!" ;-)

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I wonder why Erika's being so understanding; esp. when she was the 1st one to critique "Pain Killr" video! "The sexuality just made me uncomfortable!" Rinna's delusional or a pathological liar! Like she says and LVP mocks, I want to see her "own it" tomorrow! "GET HER KYLE; bout time too!" ;-)

Maybe because she got to know Lisar and came to like her. Maybe because she doesn't hold a grudge and gets that sometimes a first impression turns out to be wrong once you get to know someone. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

There's nothing to like about Rinna; the most empty bag of bones on the show! She's always talking $#!t, telling others to "own it," but she's about to be busted and I cant wait! Holding a grudge has nothing to do with it; more about how PHONY Lips can be! There's nothing genuine about the woman, but is always the 1st to have an opinion about all who walk by! You can say that about most women, but Rinna's taken it to a new art form trying to be in denial when video shows she's full of $#!t! ;-)

I thought we were talking about Erika, and why she might not be angry with Lisar. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Erika sure forgave Rinna for "putting out in the universe" her dear friend Yolanda and Munchausens.  Maybe she didn't want to lose Rinna and the Hamlins as Twitter followers.  ;-). 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, swankie said:

Lisa Rinna is a lying liar who lies!!!  How many conversations has she had with Eden that she can't remember saying those things about Kim and Kyle?  This bitch knows exactly what she told Eden.  The whole, "I don't remember" thing is so much bullshit!  What a lying See You Next Tuesday!  I'm just livid right now!!!  Grrrrrr!!!

LVP & Dorit pull that BS as well! It's like they forget it's all being recorded and sooner or later they will be busted! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Spelling
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief, Rinna is back peddling so fast the draft is coming thru my TV.

Now she is fake crying that she want' to go home. Yes, please do you blabbing idiot!

Will have to see the repeat! So much on right now; "Dance Moms" & "Bones!" Obviously I have to watch the network show now! The reality shows will come on again later tonight! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Corrected spelling
  • Love 2

Erika is on point. Eileen is so darn annoying.  Lisa R...I can't wait for the reunion because of this drama now!!! At least Lisa V was smart enough not to get her shady crap on film.  She never has to admit anything...Rinna *shaking my head* she is pathetic. 

• Love 10

Wish someone would yell "roll the footage, Mr DeMille."  These issues with Rinna seems like they are so old and repeated, Cecil B himself could of filmed them.  Leave Lisa please, I'm begging you. 

Edited by This2getsold
  • Love 16
20 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

LVP & Dorit pull that BS as well! It's like they forget it's al being recorded and sooner or later they will be busted! ;-)

Exactly! How stupid are these women? Rinna is going to be so busted for the liar she is. Wonder if she will OWN IT! 

Did Eileen say she had Montazuma's revenge (diarrhea) ? Why would you then wear a white dress? 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 13

Rinna is toast.  The reunion is going to be real unpleasant.  Not anything I am going to spend any time on.  It is just not what I consider entertainment after a work day of any intensity.

I said it on another page: if Bravo is gong to go with shrieking females and over the top drama, I am going to have find something else to do.  As it says in "Suite Judy Blue Eyes", it's getting to the point where it's no fun anymore.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, b2H said:

Rinna is toast.  The reunion is going to be real unpleasant.  Not anything I am going to spend any time on.  It is just not what I consider entertainment after a work day of any intensity.

I said it on another page: if Bravo is gong to go with shrieking females and over the top drama, I am going to have find something else to do.  As it says in "Suite Judy Blue Eyes", it's getting to the point where it's no fun anymore.

Bonus points for a Crosby, Stills & Nash reference.  Just played that album over the weekend.

• Love 7

Last season I never wanted to hear the phrase "own it" for as long as I lived.  Tonight changed my opinion.  Tomorrow I will search the Internet for a gif of LVP squeaking it out.

And of course Eileen and Lisa are turning this back on LVP.  Ugh.  Although I am looking forward to Eileen's blog.  Heh!

• Love 18

Oh goody (NOT!), looks like Kim is back in the next epi.

Got FF finger ready for her face as well as ANY further discussions about her, this should make the show go by at lightining speed.

Please Bravo, give the woman a turtle and send her over the cement wall and down the path to nowhere!

Edited by mbaywife123
Finishing post.
  • Love 14
43 minutes ago, swankie said:

For a minute there I thought Eden's mom was Cloris Leachman.  Lol!

I think it's the naturally grey hair color~~but, I thought Beverly looked absolutely gorgeous.  She looked peaceful, happy and serene.  Well, until her daughter gave her that uncomfortable, ridiculous hug.  At least now we know that Eden doesn't know/respect personal boundaries with anyone.

• Love 21
50 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Wow, that was really an Academy Award worthy performance by Rinna!!!!  The crap that comes out of her mouth - " I didn't say it, well, if I said it, I didn't mean it to be hurtful, wait, nope, I didn't say it".  And all the crying and protestations (overacting much?) - does she think it's going to deflect from the original issue?  "I don't know if I said it"?  Such a lying piece of shit!!  She's too fucking much all.the.fucking.time!

This is what she did last season to Lisa, exactly!

• Love 16
30 minutes ago, swankie said:

It's funny PK, the random stranger, giving the advice, "Don't take advice from random strangers" to Lisa Rinna.  LOL!

Is there ever a time that Eileen doesn't have LisaV's name in her mouth.  Every little thing that happens, she always makes a Lisa Vanderpump reference in regards to it.  I bet if someone said, "Hello Eileen.  How's Vince?"  Her answer would be, "Oh, he's fine, but I bet Lisa Vanderpump doesn't think he's fine."  Lol!

ETA -- I so want a Margarita right now!

One the best lines of the night!!  I laughed out loud at this!  :-)

• Love 11

Can we break this down? "My life is too good. I can't be with another sick person." This bugged me so much I wrote it down! I've always thought something was brewing with Rinna's family that she never really got into. Since she can say a bunch of crap about stuff she doesn't know I figure so can I. Is she one of those people who regards illness as weakness so she hates being around it? Did she feel overshadowed by her sister's issue so she's resentful of any attention given to someone she perceives as weak? IDGAF. She needs to send this episode to a qualified therapist and get evaluated immediately.

Also, Beverly Sassoon clearly stays fit by pushing her daughter away whenever she comes in for a hug.    

• Love 18

Lisa Rinna is either a major liar who can't OWN IT, or has some serious neurological issues she needs to get checked out. Too many Ritalin smoothies perhaps? Can't wait for her blog. Also love how she went from being a crying hysterical mess who wanted to go home, to the attention ho dancing to Erika's song on the table top.

Also did PK spray something down the front of his shorts or trunks? Ugh. Thats not something anyone needs to see. Ever. And if he was just spraying it on his bare chest, that's not anything we need to see either.

Edited by parrotlover
  • Love 12

Rinna is such a piece of shit.  What happens if she refuses to do the reunion?  She has to know that her ass will go up in flames, so I can totally see her faking an illness, etc. in order to get out of doing it.  PK and Dorit should get a pink slip from Bravo, because they bring nothing to the show, and I think they're both unlikable af.  PK is beyond repulsive IMO, and Dorit's voice grates on my nerves for some reason.  LVP is prettier and looks years younger without makeup.  I sorta have a girl crush on Erika.

• Love 7

I wonder what's going through Rinna's mind every time they show the clip of her telling Eden that Kim is close to death and Kyle is her enabler?  No doubt she'll try to blame the editors.  They always do.  smdh

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Even in face of the video evidence, she is trying to make this into some innocent conversation with Eden where Eden twisted her words and betrayed her. Wrong! LOL Rinna can twist this every which way, she still comes out smelling like the piece of shit she is! LOL

• Love 23
Just now, njbchlover said:

I'll give Eileen points for defending her friend, but the facts are the facts - Rinna said exactly what Eden relayed.  It was wrong on so many levels for Rinna to even say any of it, and now, she is going to have to "own it" and take the consequences.  

However, this part of Eileen's blog bothers me:

"I’ve known Lisa R. well for many years. We all know she’s off the cuff and sometimes says things without thinking. That’s why we love her. But she’s not a malicious person. And I stand by that assessment even now."

I have to disagree with Eileen's statement above - Rinna is/can be malicious - she was malicious last year with the whole Munchausens' thing last year with LVP and Kyle, and she was malicious when she brought up Kim's arrest during Game Night.

She has blind loyalty.  

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

One more thing, how weak is it that Lisa R will be threatening Eden next week about their friendship if she rats her out again.  Did Rinna even bother to listen and absorb anything what Kyle told her on this very thing?  The slightest thing you say to a person who is sober can send them on a down spiral.  Bullying is one of them.

Good point!!  

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, swankie said:

I wonder what's going through Rinna's mind every time they show the clip of her telling Eden that Kim is close to death and Kyle is her enabler?  No doubt she'll try to blame the editors.  They always do.  smdh

Yes, the editors switched around and took out years. What she actually said was Kim was not close to death and Kyle was not an enabler.

How cute and funny was LVP tonight?  Dancing with Kyle. The whole wife swap thing on the bus.  Next morning the shampoo bottle reading?  Love this side of her.  She does look prettier with less makeup. Too bad that's a big Bevdelry Hills no no.  

• Love 23