Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: "Kody Takes Responsibility"

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

On December 6, 2016 at 8:35 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

Seriously though her dreams of being a designer were pretty far fetched. 

She could have done it if she was given the right guidance in high school. All she needed was to take a proper fashion design class and her unformed ideas would take shape. If the inspiration was there, she just needed some education to get off the ground, but she, along with most of the kids, is subtly neglected. Not necessarily in regards to food/shelter, but in general nurturing and encouragement. She was probably left to herself to figure it all out. I bet no one suggested she find a Saturday class on design/dress making, - and drive her there, or rent her a sewing machine, or suggest she get some Vogues at the library. A quick family visit to the local fashion designer is not enough. Poor kid ignored and then plunked down in the middle of nowhere in a pawn shop. I kind of feel for her because I wanted to be a fashion designer too and was really exposed to a lot of opportunities by mentors/teachers. I even interviewed with Tim Gunn at Parsons back in 87 when I was applying to colleges - he was head of their fashion dept And he was awesome even then! Even though I got accepted to Parson's and FIT, (I had a great portfolio that I worked on all though junior year, did mykelti even know she needed a portfolio when applying to design schools?) I ended up choosing The School Of Visual Arts to persue advertising/media but that's neither here nor there). I had so many smart people around me to help steer me in the right direction.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 8
On December 7, 2016 at 3:12 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

I can't really choose a side in this Mariah/Meri thing ... What Meri did - exposing Mariah to her online boyfriend, etc. sucks, and refusing to acknowledge her culpability in the whole thing while at the same time demanding forgiveness from Mariah - that's some BS right there.

But Mariah should not be so damn angry and judgey about her mother's personal life.  Especially since her mom is in a shit marriage and is miserable.  Hell, even Kody admits they had a messed up relationship and he was partly at fault.  And Meri was actually targeted and victimized by a nutjob who was out to make trouble in the life of a very vulnerable person just for jollies.    

I'm going to have to assign equal blame to both of them.  No, wait, no I can't ... Mariah is just being too smug and self-righteously indignant and she has no right to wag her finger in Meri's face while reaching in her pocketbook with her other hand.  She forfeits the moral high ground she is trying to claim for that move.  But then again Meri is lying to everyone about what was really going on and can't expect people to forgive wrongs she won't even acknowledge committing, much less do so on her timeline.  But Meri has been publicly humiliated and I can understand why she doesn't want to "go there" anymore than she has already been forced to.  And Mariah is showing absolutely no compassion for what her mother has been through.   But Meri did engage in an emotional affair right in front of her daughter and made it Mariah's business, and Mariah is entitled to have feelings about that. 

I just keep going in this same circle.  I guess I will have to call it a draw after all.  Meri needs to fess up and take responsibility for her actions with her "boyfriend" and acknowledge she wronged Mariah by involving her.  And Mariah needs to forgive her mother because she is not entitled to demand complete perfection from Meri the way she is doing.  Until they both do these things, they are going to be at odds.  

I guess we will see how they work it out, since Mariah was living with Meri all summer.  I don't see how they could be under the same roof for so long without dilling with the matter.  Then again these are the Browns, and they are not rill good at facing problems honestly, as this whole catfish situation has already demonstrated. Painfully. 

Firmly on your side and not moving an inch! :)

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

That's what I want to know more about... is Kody going to take another wife?

Kendra the family frenemy of Robyn, has leaked some info and done some interviees where she says yes. Most recent ones were Sept., Oct.

kendra is the one who supposedly assisted with the catfishing so Robyn could keep her hands clean, and also leaked a lot of that info.

Then somehow she and Robyn aren't besties anymore (In my opinion Kendra served her purpose so Stealth Bitch Robyn cut her off before she could implicate her and also become wife #5). 

Anyway.....you can google pretty easily for Kody Brown wife 5 and find everything.

Rumors this spring were Meri and Christine were trying to leave, then that he was courting two women and everyone but Janelle wanted to split, he wants a trim 19-20 year old this time, then he was casually dating a bunch just to piss off Robyn because she didnt lose the baby weight and "isn't the hot one anymore". I think the latest from maybe October said Christine is cool again, but Meri is still looking for an escape, Robyn is wanting a divorce because Bachelorette #1 is this Mindy, etc.

I absolutely think 100% that if anyone leaves he will take wife #5 before the door shuts. If Maddie's wedding and baby help ratings, and everyone stays, he'll hold off. If they drop and cancellation is a serious threat, he'll pull a Hef and take wife #5 AND #6.

I also think Janelle and Christine will stay, Robyn will be gone as soon as the gravy train ends and she finds another victim/husband, but Meri is the toss up. I wouldn't put it past her, if Robyn leaves, to try to regain her throne and marry Kody again. 

• Love 4
On December 8, 2016 at 11:27 PM, MarysWetBar said:

I don't think that guy is getting ANY right now. 

I agree that Robyn is the main wifey but I think he hangs at Janelle s when he wants to lay on the couch and not worry about holding his stomach in. Most of her kids have flown the coop already and even the little girl seems pretty chill compared to Christine and Sobbyns girls. Janelle looks to be the type to be sleeping off a diabetic carb coma most evenings after a big bowl of pasta and cheese, so she won't bug him. 

I think Christine's house is likely a shitshow.

Lots of screaming and squealing and all kinds of pudding and cookie crumbs to step in on the floor.  Christine with that creepy whisper voice, and the babbling she does. Let alone if the poor bastard wants some toast with his eggs.. haha

He likely hasn't been to Meris alone in a year. 

Hilarious. You really paint a picture! Shitshow indeed! :)

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 1
On December 9, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Runnergirl said:

I agree--she should be upfront and honest about it, admit she was wrong and that she hurt people. Everyone knows it wasn't just "friends". The other important thing is the underlying reason that led her down that path (she'll have to admit how unhappy she is). Skirting the deeper issues is making it worse--it's like putting a band aid on a festering wound. For Kody's part, he appears (to me) to have been pushing her away for years, long before she asked him to stop staying at her house. How he spoke to her, looked at her, interacted with her compared to the other wives. If he wants to help mend this, he'll also have to address his true feelings. That could be a lot of "ouch", but it needs to be addressed (not to mention the other wives' positions on the whole thing). So. Many. Variables.

I know we only get to see what the producers want us to and it's just a tiny fraction of their lives, so my observations and perceptions might be completely wrong. Who knows, maybe they're waiting for their contract to end so they can call it quits, but watching these two for the last few years has been depressing and watching them put band aids on their relationship is getting old.

Even though Kody is SUCH a douche (tantrum while playing with Legos in Hawaii, anyone?) I think Meri was a huge pain in the ass to live with for a long time. I remember in one episode seasons back when Kody came over to Meri's to talk about the lehi house and some work they were having done to it after some water damage. The conversation went a little tense because construction can be tense, especially long distance, and Meri went from zero to 60 in the blink of an eye! Crying, yelling at Kody, super-defensive, on her way to full-blown tantrum. He got the hell out before she totally popped off and who could blame him?? This is how she handles an adult conversation with a bit of conflict?? What a difficult asshole. I have always found her boiling beneath the surface, very easily triggered and always ready to fight if things don't go her way in the slightest. She was also so furious when Robyn wouldn't let her take Sol, a really little kid, out of state! That blew my mind too. Where the hell does she get off? Who does she think she is? QUEEN Meri. Yuck. Can't STAND her.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Even though Kody is SUCH a douche (tantrum while playing with Legos in Hawaii, anyone?) I think Meri was a huge pain in the ass to live with for a long time. I remember in one episode seasons back when Kody came over to Meri's to talk about the lehi house and some work they were having done to it after some water damage. The conversation went a little tense because construction can be tense, especially long distance, and Meri went from zero to 60 in the blink of an eye! Crying, yelling at Kody, super-defensive, on her way to full-blown tantrum. He got the hell out before she totally popped off and who could blame him?? This is how she handles an adult conversation with a bit of conflict?? What a difficult asshole. I have always found her boiling beneath the surface, very easily triggered and always ready to fight if things don't go her way in the slightest. She was also so furious when Robyn wouldn't let her take Sol, a really little kid, out of state! That blew my mind too. Where the hell does she get off? Who does she think she is? QUEEN Meri. Yuck. Can't STAND her.

I remember the one where they argued over the Lehi house. She was off her nut! And the one with Solomon when he was so little; why she thought she could take the baby with her was weird. She acted like it was personal--pretty sure Robyn wouldn't let ANYONE take the baby on a trip. She's definitely got some emotional triggers. In the first season she didn't seem that bad (I don't have time to go back and review them all so my memory could be foggy).

And I saw in the Janelle topic that Janelle shares her income with Meri........why? What does Meri even do besides Lularoe (which can't possibly generate much income). Did Meri finish school like she wanted? Could be she needs a career to focus on. Some people find purpose in their work and are impossible people when they've lost their career. Wasn't she an at-risk youth counselor before? That seemed like meaningful, purposeful work. Selling Lularoe can't possibly replace a job like that.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I don't know. I'm not naive by any means, but premarital activity is a huge deal with AUB and LDS, why is why so many marry so early and so quickly. I don't think there was any banging with Janelle definitely before they officially claimed to be 'married.'

Honestly, I've said before, and I'll stick with it - I think Robyn teased and tainted and wound him up, then he went home to bang his wives. I wouldn't put anything last Stealth Bitch Robyn, but Kody has that bizarre sense of honor and being the pristine white knight. I don't think they had full intercourse until they claimed they were married. Not sure if that actually requires a ceremony, or if they just say it, bye. 

Agreed!  I do think she did everything else.  Not a doubt in my mind she was servicing him orally.  He was way too giddy to have been chaste (with her) during their long courtship.

• Love 5
On 12/8/2016 at 9:27 PM, MarysWetBar said:

I agree that Robyn is the main wifey but I think he hangs at Janelle s when he wants to lay on the couch and not worry about holding his stomach in.

Ha ha ha!  Love this.  No pressure for sex either given her carb coma (another good one!).  

• Love 2

Janelle saying she has a bubble around her says she is not going anywhere no matter who leaves.  Christine coming from pylog is not going to leave and jump into another pylog family.   That leaves Robin and Mary.  As much as I would like to see things blown apart for my personal enjoyment, it isn't going to happen.  Unless TLC offers a spin off everyone will stay put.  Only caveat is Meri finding a man.  I do believe she would go since she was ready to with Sam.  The odds of that are close to nil, however.  

I wonder if any of them look at their children and say to themselves, what was I thinking?  

29 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Janelle saying she has a bubble around her says she is not going anywhere no matter who leaves.  Christine coming from pylog is not going to leave and jump into another pylog family.   That leaves Robin and Mary.  As much as I would like to see things blown apart for my personal enjoyment, it isn't going to happen.  Unless TLC offers a spin off everyone will stay put.  Only caveat is Meri finding a man.  I do believe she would go since she was ready to with Sam.  The odds of that are close to nil, however.  

I wonder if any of them look at their children and say to themselves, what was I thinking?  

Actually in a lot of those polyg families, there is a whole lot of marriage 'shuffling' - which is beyond weird to me because they emphasize eternal marriage so often. Except not right now, I guess. 

Christine would be the first to jump ship for another family. 

There is whole lot of marriage and divorce and remarriage and redivorce, etc. with these people. Legal wife usually stays put, but other ones seem to come and go. Note: Robyn's family. 

In those compound FLDS Warren Jeffs groups,  they even arrange marriages and if a man falls out of line, reassign his wife and kids to another man. Until he falls out of line, or another higher up wants his wife, then there is a prophet revelation that the woman goes somewhere else.

If you're going to be in a fundamental Mormon polygamist group, AUB/Kody Church seems to be the shiniest turd in the big pile of shit. 

Edited by RazzleberryPie
10 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Actually in a lot of those polyg families, there is a whole lot of marriage 'shuffling' - which is beyond weird to me because they emphasize eternal marriage so often. Except not right now, I guess. 

Christine would be the first to jump ship for another family. 

There is whole lot of marriage and divorce and remarriage and redivorce, etc. with these people. Legal wife usually stays put, but other ones seem to come and go. Note: Robyn's family. 

In those compound FLDS Warren Jeffs groups,  they even arrange marriages and if a man falls out of line, reassign his wife and kids to another man. Until he falls out of line, or another higher up wants his wife, then there is a prophet revelation that the woman goes somewhere else.

If you're going to be in a fundamental Mormon polygamist group, AUB/Kody Church seems to be the shiniest turd in the big pile of shit. 

LOL@ bold!  Thank you. 

Very informative post.  I know a little more about the Jeffs type cults than what the Brown family has going on.   What a mess.  Seems they have no rules.  

I know nothing about Robins family.  Can you share some? 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

LOL@ bold!  Thank you. 

Very informative post.  I know a little more about the Jeffs type cults than what the Brown family has going on.   What a mess.  Seems they have no rules.  

I know nothing about Robins family.  Can you share some? 

Pretty much a lot of marriages, divorces, etc.  Hard to decipher who is a full, half, step, former step, etc. sibling. 

• Love 1

There is really nothing anyone can do to make anything better for themselves within this family as far as working things out with another.  It is not their culture to do so.   Seems they just careen around, bump into each other then retreat and it works because everything changes again.   It is like they are in a large padded room and only leave in groups so never actually experience anything outside of that.  

1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Actually in a lot of those polyg families, there is a whole lot of marriage 'shuffling' - which is beyond weird to me because they emphasize eternal marriage so often.

Yep. With the independent plyg family I knew, there were six wives who stayed the duration (with a seventh coming in late in the game) and another 13+ wives who came and went during the 35 years of the patriarch's reign. Other families in the group had changing rosters too. So Kody and the Original Recipe were doing pretty good until TLC got their mitts on them and fed Kody's ego.

1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Pretty much a lot of marriages, divorces, etc.  Hard to decipher who is a full, half, step, former step, etc. sibling. 

An excellent source for fundamental family wreaths is The Principle Tumblr. Go to the archive lists and you can search on any number of fundy families. It's like going down a deep, dark rabbit hole . Everyone is related to everyone in every splinter group, much closer than is comfortable. The site owner also keeps up on current news on all groups and those who have left (like my all-time fav, Kollene Snow).

http://politicsrusprinciple.tumblr.com/

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

She is on the show Escaping Polygamy. She lives in Vegas, models and works at a spa. Some of her modeling pics are amazing. Anyone who gives the stink-eye to Kody Brown like she did is a winner in my book.

Thank you. Just put this on my DVR. 

3 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

She is on the show Escaping Polygamy. She lives in Vegas, models and works at a spa. Some of her modeling pics are amazing. Anyone who gives the stink-eye to Kody Brown like she did is a winner in my book.

If I watch the show will I see her comments on Kody?  Or is there a link?

The second season ended several months ago but I just caught up on it with re-runs. There is also a forum for the show here.

I was referring to her attitude towards Kody when the ex-Kingston girls visited the Browns several seasons ago. As far as I can remember, there hasn't been any reference to the Browns during the Escaping Polygamy show.

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Kody's regard for his children:
A-List: Logan, Hunter, Solomon
B-List: Mariah, Areola
C-List: Rest of Jenelle's Children
D-List: Rest of Robyn's Children
F-List: Christine's Children

I'd say this is accurate and the wives know it. For example, all of them want a piece of Logan. When Janelle mentioned, in reference to him, it being a milestone to have one of her kids go to college Meri quickly interjected that he may have come out of her, but he was their (meaning the other wives) kid too. It was memorable because I can't imagine her saying the same thing about most of the other kids (Mykelti...), or the other wives about Mariah.

• Love 5

Areola was a what a lot of us used instead of Ariella.  It just seemed more fitting.

As far as I can remember, there hasn't been any reference to the Browns during the Escaping Polygamy show.

Kollene has never referenced the Browns.  In reality, compared to some of these poor girls they are rescuing, the Browns are almost reasonable.  I recall that the Browns didn't really believe Kollene when she was visiting.  That was the time that Christine was so shocked that "men could be such bastards".  Seriously, Poly Queen? 

One of the things that Escaping Polygamy mentioned that has stuck with me (besides the horror of child brides to lecherous old men) is that all of the polygamist houses smelled like garbage because there was never enough food so they went dumpster diving and brought out half rotted things to cart back and eat.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, lma said:

I haven't looked at the Tumblr and have no desire to do so, but I'd bet it is authentically Mariah. After all, she was a walking contradiction even when playing the role of good little AUB princess/future Sister Wife. She was practically in love with Miley Cyrus. No matter what your opinions are, in what world does it make sense for a sister wife in training to idolize Miley. The two just don't go together. It was only a matter of time before the real Mariah showed up. I always thought she was playing the role so she could be her father's favorite. None of the other kids were speaking up for polygamy, so Mariah had to be the one. She is, as someone said, who Meri and Kody both raised her to be.

I don't find it strange that a young girl would love Miley, many did.  The fact she had access to her says the family was not all that opposed.  I am watching Escaping Polygamy as I type here!  The Browns seem like mainstream middle America in comparison.   LOL!  

It is not uncommon for a child to either tell (lie) or want to replicate their parents life or their parents desire for them. Both are reasonable behaviors.  I remember lying to my parents, telling them what they wanted to hear to be in good favor.  Probably many more times than I remember!  I was an only child and it may come with that territory, too.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

The second season ended several months ago but I just caught up on it with re-runs. There is also a forum for the show here.

I was referring to her attitude towards Kody when the ex-Kingston girls visited the Browns several seasons ago. As far as I can remember, there hasn't been any reference to the Browns during the Escaping Polygamy show.

I remember that episode well.  Kody was trying to convince these escapees that his life as a polygamist was SO HARD because he had to have four pairs of sneakers because he had four different houses.  Poor, poor Kody.  And Kolleen definitely gave him the stink-eye.  LOL.

• Love 1
On 12/10/2016 at 3:07 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

The alleged Wife to Be #5, Mindy, is Robyn's step niece. (Not sure if that means she is the daughter of one of Robyn's step siblings, or the step daughter of one of Robyn's bio siblings). 

She was never going to be nor will she ever be one of Kody's wives.  This was what she tweeted in response to an article saying her and Kody were courting:

I get annoyed by the outlandish rumors written about them because it gives these grifters another reason to cry about being persecuted.   

• Love 2

That ex-friend Kendra is completely unhinged and every bit as big of a psycho liar as the catfisher. I really believe she needs in-depth, probably inpatient, psychiatric treatment. She chooses comments made by people online, like the rumor that Mindy was to be Kody's next wife, and sells it to tabloids. My guess is that she has some type of proof of her friendship with Robyn that the tabloids can confirm, but most of the crap that comes out of her mouth is just made up trash. 

One of the articles posted had supposed text conversations between her and Meri and her and Robyn, and someone immediately noticed errors that proved they were fake. I don't remember the specifics, but I think one of the kids names was spelled wrong and there was a response that was timed earlier than the text to which it was responding. It was after she opened up the Facebook page that was just for "friends" of the Browns to the catfisher, and that seemed to be when Robyn finally broke ties with her, probably at the behest of TLC. Why any of those tabloids continue to pay any attention to her is beyond me. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Christina said:

I don't remember the specifics, but I think one of the kids names was spelled wrong and there was a response that was timed earlier than the text to which it was responding. 

One of the kid's name was spelled wrong? HOW CAN YOU TELL???

Seriously, none of them are credible sources, and no doubt that Kendra is milking whatever she can for all it's worth.

28 minutes ago, Christina said:

That ex-friend Kendra is completely unhinged and every bit as big of a psycho liar as the catfisher. I really believe she needs in-depth, probably inpatient, psychiatric treatment. She chooses comments made by people online, like the rumor that Mindy was to be Kody's next wife, and sells it to tabloids. My guess is that she has some type of proof of her friendship with Robyn that the tabloids can confirm, but most of the crap that comes out of her mouth is just made up trash. 

One of the articles posted had supposed text conversations between her and Meri and her and Robyn, and someone immediately noticed errors that proved they were fake. I don't remember the specifics, but I think one of the kids names was spelled wrong and there was a response that was timed earlier than the text to which it was responding. It was after she opened up the Facebook page that was just for "friends" of the Browns to the catfisher, and that seemed to be when Robyn finally broke ties with her, probably at the behest of TLC. Why any of those tabloids continue to pay any attention to her is beyond me. 

The browns reportedly severed all ties with crazy Kendra in August 2015. All Kendra does now is repeatedly discuss the past and state as "truth" rumors about the family that are essentially speculation. 

Why would any member of the family continue to correspond with this woman knowing how disturbed and vindictive she is?

• Love 3

I really need someone to open up a thread for this episode..... On what planet can you agree to postponing you wedding date (that your parents cannot afford regardless)  AND get them to pay for a beach honeymoon that you admittedly cannot afford??

• Love 7
23 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Thanks. I'd never heard of the place until Meriah's tantrum over getting to go there. 

The only reason I know of the school is because it accepted huge amounts of blood money from Berenice Bradshaw. Her husband was murdered by one of his grandsons. The murder was set up by one of their daughters (Frances) who forced her son to do it. Sounds crazy but it is true.

She gave millions to the school.  I don't think highly of anyone or any institution who takes blood money.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I really need someone to open up a thread for this episode..... On what planet can you agree to postponing you wedding date (that your parents cannot afford regardless)  AND get them to pay for a beach honeymoon that you admittedly cannot afford??

Tony said "Where's the geeshcake?"  Was he drooling while he said it?   

He looks more like a girl this episode.

• Love 6
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:09 PM, gonecrackers said:

I've always wondered about this.. Meri looked super skinny in their wedding photo. Were Janelle & Christine overweight when they married?

Unlike what others have stated, I wouldn't call Janelle fat on her wedding day.  Plus-size, but proportionate, is how she looks to me.  I recall Christine saying a few seasons back that she was currently thinner than on her wedding day.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:01 AM, AZChristian said:

Especially when there's a cameraman, a sound tech, and maybe a director struggling alongside with their equipment.  Yeah, sure.  Big surprise.  "Act surprised, Mykelti; this will guarantee you screen time and stupid 'fans' will buy you more stuff from your gift registry.  You REALLY want that Big Bang Theory Clue Game, don't you?"

Are you saying the Brown brides are grifting for thousands of gifts from fans like the Duggar girls?  I haven't heard that.  Seems like more of a Duggar thing to do.

• Love 1
On 12/4/2016 at 9:56 PM, toodles said:

A man that had four wedding nights telling someone else about wedding night intimacy and I guess virginity is a gift you to your spouse.

I think that Grody was thinking about how noble and virtuous *he* was to take the virginity of his wives.  Rather a chest-pounding experience, no?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Are you saying the Brown brides are grifting for thousands of gifts from fans like the Duggar girls?  I haven't heard that.  Seems like more of a Duggar thing to do.

"Grifting" is the family business for many TLC families.  Add Khate Gosselin to the list.  If they're breathing, they're grifting.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

Another thing about Fat Tony, I heard he was engaged before. Now I understand sometimes people break engagements and things don't work out, but isn't FT only like 20 ? His 1st engagement couldn't have been that long ago. Famewhore.

It was in 2015 just before he started dating mykelti. I'm sure he's scrubbed his public fb by now but back in July there it was.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

It was in 2015 just before he started dating mykelti. I'm sure he's scrubbed his public fb by now but back in July there it was.

Something the tabloids are good at digging up. If someone's got some dirt on him, it'll come out. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I think that Grody was thinking about how noble and virtuous *he* was to take the virginity of his wives.  Rather a chest-pounding experience, no?

Except only two of them were ostensibly virgins when they married him. That's why I was confused about his whole "gift" speech. Were Robyn and Jenelle somehow able to get their "gifts" back from the first husbands before marrying Kody?

• Love 1