Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Not believing something is not proof.   That's an opinion.  The only thing that exists is Vicki's word against Shannon's.   Since Vicki's word is worth about 1 rupee,  I'll go with Shannon's bizarre story. 

Vicki doesn't really have a word just her opinion which apparently changed after David chewed her out.  It sounds odd that Vicki "worries" for Shannon but during Season 9 & 10 she was taking all kinds of bows for befriending her and encouraging Shannon to try and make her marriage work.  So was Vicki worried 2 1/2 years ago and faking it or is she simply doing the gaslight thing with Shannon, like she is some slobbering imbecile who can't take care of herself?

The irony is Vicki's big secret was that Shannon got drunk and blacked out.  It had nothing to do with lying unless of course one counts Shannon not revealing the drunken black out until she forced to.  I am quite certain all of the women have times when they have privately misbehaved and are grateful there weren't cameras around.

What is weird, is Kelly didn't just out the allegation because she was mad at Vicki, she tried to tell Tamra about it and Tamra said she wasn't interested.  So it was purely an anger reflex it goes deeper, Kelly can't be trusted with confidences, be them first hand or second hand,

• Love 4
On 11/23/2016 at 9:22 PM, MinDC76 said:

I believe cheating in and of itself is actually abusive.  You are putting the emotional and physical well-being of your spouse at risk when you cheat.  That is most certainly abuse in my book. 

Vicki accused him of beating, not cheating.

• Love 4

So do we think that Shannon will really "never speak to her again" (Vicki), thus throwing down the gauntlet as to who gets cast or fired for the next season ?

I think Shannon meant what she said.  

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 9

No idea who will be signed to return next season but if someone pulled the crap on me that Vicki has pulled on the cast I wouldn't want to be in the same state with her, let alone on the same set...repeated lying, shrieking at anyone who dared call her out about her endless lies, clearly going along and abetting lies about cancer (lying about cancer!!!--who the fuck {aside from Brooks} does that???), aligning herself with a scam/fake cancer charity to sell insurance, throwing supposed close (and genuine) friends under the bus in her defense of her endless lies, denying her admission on camera about her lying, insisting that it's all water under the bridge and everyone is being meanmeanmean to her and should get over themselves and, besides, she never ever lied and will never ever see Brooks again--unless he walks in her door after repeated calls to him.

I realize that these women are a cast in a crap reality show which has gotten stale but the woman is vile, beyond the pale. For Bravo to continue her lifestyle is abhorrent.

• Love 15

Just got a new survey (posted link in previous post) and it was all about RHOC.  It's obvious from the questionnaire that they are considering ending the show. The questions weighed heavily on whether or not the show has run it's course. They also seem to be considering spin-offs of either Meghan and her family in St. Louis, Vicki and Brianna, and/or Shannon's family.

They had pics of former housewives and then asked if any of them should return as full time cast members or guest stars with minimal appearances.

What else? 

They asked if Sarah (Tamra's daughter in law),  Brianna, Mia (Tamra's trainer) or Shannon's crazy friend who set off the 70s party should be added to the cast. Asked if we'd like to see more of Eddie, Terry, David.

They also broke down story lines from the season and asked if any were worth carrying into the next season if the show came back.

And it really seemed like they were considering getting rid of Vicki and Kelly if the show came back. The questions were blatantly slanted that way. If I remember anything else I will post.

• Love 6
On 11/25/2016 at 3:55 PM, pbutler111 said:
On 11/23/2016 at 8:22 PM, MinDC76 said:

I believe cheating in and of itself is actually abusive.  You are putting the emotional and physical well-being of your spouse at risk when you cheat.  That is most certainly abuse in my book. 

Vicki accused him of beating, not cheating.

And not a mere beating...but "beating the shit out of her."

• Love 4

I think they're going to think long and hard about bringing Kelly back and they're going to get an earful from Heather, Shannon and Tamra.  I don't think Meg is all that happy either.  Kelly is extremely volatile and her husband has really gotten in Andy's face on Social Media. 

Vicki is going to be a little tougher decision.  I'm sure they're not happy with her, especially with her saying it's 'her' show but she's been on since the beginning and has given some great (as in reality show material) storylines to work with.  I wouldn't be surprised if she was demoted to a friend. 

They have to bring in someone fresh.  Someone with money but not batshit crazy like Kelly.  I don't want to see Sarah or Briana. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

They have to bring in someone fresh.  Someone with money but not batshit crazy like Kelly.

Breezy, this made me remember another section in the focus group Q&A.

There was an entire page devoted to the type of housewife you'd like to see if they added a new cast member.  Options were things like -- wealthy, interesting job, married, single, family, no kids, children, friend of current housewife (specify which one), someone with no connection to current housewives, etc.

• Love 5
On 11/22/2016 at 1:28 AM, telemachus2 said:

Can only hope that Vicki got saddled with a huge Life Flight bill - simple ambulance trips to local hospital ER (2-3 miles away) cost my mother over $800 a couple of years ago...

Wondering if Vicki's hoping for a big workers comp case. This did appen while she was working . Her health insurer may try to recover from production . And  Vicki could come up with fake long term injuries .... she's such a bad person.... 

On 11/22/2016 at 0:40 AM, mbaywife123 said:

Vicki and her other ventures just make me laugh, cruise ship insurance recuitment, LeTip, wines by wives, Vicki Vodka, Vicki jeans, Vicki pet hair diamonds, Vicki perfume, cancer juice, kill all cancer, ect., Too bad for her none of these ventures "stook".

Le Tip... lol I feel dirty just reading that, makes me laugh every time tho 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I think they're going to think long and hard about bringing Kelly back and they're going to get an earful from Heather, Shannon and Tamra.  I don't think Meg is all that happy either.  Kelly is extremely volatile and her husband has really gotten in Andy's face on Social Media. 

Vicki is going to be a little tougher decision.  I'm sure they're not happy with her, especially with her saying it's 'her' show but she's been on since the beginning and has given some great (as in reality show material) storylines to work with.  I wouldn't be surprised if she was demoted to a friend. 

They have to bring in someone fresh.  Someone with money but not batshit crazy like Kelly.  I don't want to see Sarah or Briana. 

Someone a few pages back posted an interview with Heather where she said Vicki said that every year. She was surprised that they left it in this year. That said a lot to me. They seemed to have wanted the audience to finally hear her pompous attitude.  I think she's being moved on to either another show or just dumped in general. This group won't work as is so they need to do something. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

Just got a new survey (posted link in previous post) and it was all about RHOC.  It's obvious from the questionnaire that they are considering ending the show. The questions weighed heavily on whether or not the show has run it's course. They also seem to be considering spin-offs of either Meghan and her family in St. Louis, Vicki and Brianna, and/or Shannon's family.

They had pics of former housewives and then asked if any of them should return as full time cast members or guest stars with minimal appearances.

What else? 

They asked if Sarah (Tamra's daughter in law),  Brianna, Mia (Tamra's trainer) or Shannon's crazy friend who set off the 70s party should be added to the cast. Asked if we'd like to see more of Eddie, Terry, David.

They also broke down story lines from the season and asked if any were worth carrying into the next season if the show came back.

And it really seemed like they were considering getting rid of Vicki and Kelly if the show came back. The questions were blatantly slanted that way. If I remember anything else I will post.

Notice how they didn't ask about Kelly's husband or Meghan's. That says a lot to me, as well. I think Meghan has moved home and they might go with her but not on this show. I think Kelly has been dumped already.

Sounds as if they like Briana more than Vicki and she may be the draw to them, not her heinous mother. I can only see Vicki surviving if they bring back Jeana and make her into some kind of peacemaker with Tamra and the others. Don't see that working at all but I could see them trying.

• Love 1

Oh, god...Brianna, really?  She's boring, unattractive (sorry, but no one wants to watch that or hear about her weight every week) and her husband is strange.  I wouldn't want that them as neighbors, much less watch them uncomfortably interact.  

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Nanny pants said:

Oh, god...Brianna, really?  She's boring, unattractive (sorry, but no one wants to watch that or hear about her weight every week)

I don't think Brianna is "unattractive," but her life does not make for interesting TV.   I'm probably unattractive to many; I hope I never have to read that in print.  I'm sad for her.

• Love 14

I don't think Brianna is "unattractive," but her life does not make for interesting TV.   I'm probably unattractive to many; I hope I never have to read that in print.  I'm sad for her.

But she's the perfect Ethel to Vicki's Lucy.  I personally think they are the most real of all the housewives ... Where else do you hear a female family member talking about the other's character flaws and negative personality on a regular basis?  Brianna has Vicki's number--and I like that dynamic. Just like I appreciate Eddie's perspective in regards to Tamra's activities/Ryan and David's view towards the other women.  

• Love 2

In what world does Bravo think a TV show about Jim and Megan would actually get viewers?  Okay maybe some, but from what I've seen, I don't think they could carry 11+ episodes, let alone 1.......

You can only do so much with candles.

No.  Just no.

• Love 11

I doubt Bravo is going to make any decisions about the fate of RHOC based on the viewers input!

I don't want to see RHOC end for good. It is my favorite franchise, maybe partly due to me living in OC. I actually live close by to all of these women..as close as poor folk like me are allowed to get without being arrested for trespassing!

And please Bravo, no spin-offs. I don't get how anyone could find Manzo'd with Children entertaining. Or brain dead, gold digger Kim Zolciak. 

I hope the Beverly Hills women can do a better job of entertaining their viewers. That's what they're getting paid to do so bring it, bitches!

• Love 5

I hope the Beverly Hills women can do a better job of entertaining their viewers. That's what they're getting paid to do so bring it, bitches!

At the same time, silly fights over nothing and Heather's fake outrage are NOT entertaining.  

• Love 3
17 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

What else? 

Let's see It is Bravo's second highest rated show, so I don't think it is going anywhere anytime soon.  Meghan is not good TV, too flat an affect and I really don't care to see or care about her raising Aspen and traveling from home to home.  Perhaps if Andy did a RHStL she would be a good pick.

I don't see anyone being brought back from the discard pile, they tried with Lauri and that was for her to bring up a seven year old grudge that happened off screen. 

Sarah is living in a two bedroom apartment with four children and Ryan.  Absolutely nothing to aspire to.  They lost any traction with Sarah when even after pitching in to help Vicki/Briana we never see a Sara/Briana scene.  Mia is one note, with her working out and Biblical references-already have Tamra for that.  Nothing is more boring than watching a person train.  Nina/Jaci have promise because we all know Nina doesn't have to suck dick to pay her bills.  To me one of the best scenes of the season were David and Jim Edmonds on the golf course.  Their reaction to Vicki was perfect.

Story lines from last year hmmm. . . . Tamra's chasing trophies with her perfect body, not so much.  I believe Tamra turns 50-unfortunately it is September, but maybe some promise there, David and Shannon's marriage will always be a storyline, Heather's consumerism is always a storyline.

Briana, since Briana has been out of nursing school she has been tired.  She was tired from working, then she was tired from having a baby, then she was tired from having two babies, then she was tired from being sick.  I think I am tired of Briana.  Even when she was young you never saw her do anything fun. She was upset when her mother wanted to buy a yacht and get rid of the trailer in Lake Havasu.  To me , it seems  Brianna, by choice life revolves around getting her mother's attention and I don't find it interesting.  Just as I didn't find Marysol/Mama Elsa, Kandi Burruss/Mama Joyce interesting-once or twice a season is fine but other wise no interest from me.   Some sort of deal was reached with Briana this year, in the initial clips of the Reunion, there is a clip of Briana talking about her mother's  relationship with the truth the scene was never shown and I can no longer find the clip. Then when the injuries at Glamis came up, and Briana's both on air and off air comments were mentioned, Vicki asked Andy what he was doing as they had already gone over this.  I think there was some sort of détente reached with Vicki and production over Briana's comments throughout the season that made her mom look bad.  Much like Kelly's retracted apologies, producers please don't waste my time with having Briana make pointed comments about her mom and then pretend they didn't happen. 

Much like Danielle from RHONJ, it is time for Vicki to move on, it isn't so much that she can't create a storyline, it has more to do with season after season of duplicity. 

31 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

At the same time, silly fights over nothing and Heather's fake outrage are NOT entertaining.  

From this season's RHOBH previews it seems the answer is trips, and lots of them, not necessarily all of them at one time but lots of trips.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Roxy said:

Notice how they didn't ask about Kelly's husband or Meghan's. That says a lot to me, as well. I think Meghan has moved home and they might go with her but not on this show. I think Kelly has been dumped already.

They did. I'm sorry I left that out. They asked about all the husbands. I should've used etc in my post. 

One of the questions specific to Kelly was "Would you be interested in a storyline following Kelly and Michael in therapy trying to repair their marriage?" I voted no.

Another question was "Would you be interested in a show about Jimmy, Meghan and their friends in St. Louis?" I voted no on that too.

Full disclosure here.

They asked if I'd like to see more of Tamra's son Ryan, or Brianna's husband Ryan. I voted no on both of those. They also asked if I wanted more stories about Heather and Terry and their side businesses. Nothing about Heather's house though.

Another. If Vicki was to return would a storyline involving her relationship with her new boyfriend would be interesting. 

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Nina/Jaci have promise because we all know Nina doesn't have to suck dick to pay her bills.  To me one of the best scenes of the season were David and Jim Edmonds on the golf course.  Their reaction to Vicki was perfect.

That cracked me up.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I doubt Bravo is going to make any decisions about the fate of RHOC based on the viewers input!

I don't want to see RHOC end for good. It is my favorite franchise, maybe partly due to me living in OC. I actually live close by to all of these women..as close as poor folk like me are allowed to get without being arrested for trespassing!

And please Bravo, no spin-offs. I don't get how anyone could find Manzo'd with Children entertaining. Or brain dead, gold digger Kim Zolciak. 

That's because the Manzo and Kim spinoffs, are basically light hearted, silly, 1/2 hr fluff TV - an oddity for BRAVO.  Polar opposite of HV.  There are no over the top catfights, no reunions.

The HV franchise has become its worst enemy.  IMO, the flagship first season of OC was the most interesting - because it was about the people's lives.  Now it's all about the manufactured drama and who can cause the most arguments, scream the loudest. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

That's because the Manzo and Kim spinoffs, are basically light hearted, silly, 1/2 hr fluff TV - an oddity for BRAVO.  Polar opposite of HV.  There are no over the top catfights, no reunions.

The HV franchise has become its worst enemy.  IMO, the flagship first season of OC was the most interesting - because it was about the people's lives.  Now it's all about the manufactured drama and who can cause the most arguments, scream the loudest. 

I totally agree. Those shows are just fluff and nothing to bring me back every week, muchless at all. I'm so not interested in any of those people and I find Kim repulsive.

The first season was the best and I even thought it was pretty good for a few more after. I liked the first few of NY and Atlanta but then it all deteriorated into manufactured drama. It's all about the "characters" or people to me. I really like Shannon and Heather and Meghan and can handle Tamra at this point. That's enough to keep me watching but I cannot stand Kelly so it's a problem. I truly find her unpleasant to watch so she could even run me off. Vicki is a scumbag but she won't run me off. Kelly is a real original for me. It takes a lot to run me off but she might do it. She's creepy and crazy and ruins all the fun.

I still like Melbourne, even if there are some of the same problems, but the people are more entertaining. I love BH because I like most of the cast at this point. There was some really silly drama on there last season but I don't care. I like them all now that Yolanda is gone.  I have been an Eileen Davidson fangurl forever and the others are all fun. 

That is what matters most to me. I can sit through the crap as long as I like most of the people. I like the Atlanta women besides Kenya so I stick around. I like some on NY so I'm on the edge of staying there. We'll see how it goes. I like four of the six here so if they get rid of the ones I cannot stand, I'll stick around. 

But what do I know? I stayed with my ABC soaps my whole life (until they cancelled them) and all I did was complain. Now, I still miss them so there's obviously something wrong with me. I may hate a lot about a show but I stick with it until there's nothing left for me. I think I just figured out something about my personal life, as well. lol. 

Edited by Roxy
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

They did. I'm sorry I left that out. They asked about all the husbands. I should've used etc in my post. 

One of the questions specific to Kelly was "Would you be interested in a storyline following Kelly and Michael in therapy trying to repair their marriage?" I voted no.

Another question was "Would you be interested in a show about Jimmy, Meghan and their friends in St. Louis?" I voted no on that too.

Full disclosure here.

They asked if I'd like to see more of Tamra's son Ryan, or Brianna's husband Ryan. I voted no on both of those. They also asked if I wanted more stories about Heather and Terry and their side businesses. Nothing about Heather's house though.

Another. If Vicki was to return would a storyline involving her relationship with her new boyfriend would be interesting. 

That cracked me up.

Well, this question tells me this is not a Bravo/production survey. Andy is on record as saying that he would never have a HW of StL show, he "wouldn't do that to his home town". LOL

• Love 2
On November 24, 2016 at 0:41 AM, HunterHunted said:

Way to parent Kelly. Who cares about Nina saying (you're a prostitute) you suck dick to pay your bills when you provide a terrible example and role model for your daughter day in and day out. Even if Jolie didn't actually post that comment to instagram, Jolie shouldn't be following Kelly if this is the petty thin skinned shit that Kelly posts on her IG.

It's interesting to learn that Vicki also said stuff about Jim and Terry that was edited out. Vicki is really lucky that the producers tried to reduce the conflict to Vicki vs Shannon as opposed to whst it really was--Vicki vs everyone. She's really lucky that they made that editorial decision. Had that made it to air, I don't think she'd ever be viable as a cast member ever again. Her attempts to imply that David abuses Shannon are a poison pill for me. To have it committed to film that she was trying to ruin the reputations of everyone around would make her really monstrous.

I really think Terry and Jim's "secrets' spilled by Kelly were edited out bc Terry and Jim have the wherewithal to sue the production companies for slander. They may only have signed daily releases for when they appeared (Bobby Zarin used to do this), and unlike Eddie who has no money to sue them and David who did a "vowel" renewal and was probably under contract, they may have had grounds to sue.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Well, this question tells me this is not a Bravo/production survey. Andy is on record as saying that he would never have a HW of StL show, he "wouldn't do that to his home town". LOL

Andy no longer works for Bravo as anything other than on air talent. He has a exec producer credit on the HW shows but that doesn't mean he has control over where they have new franchises which is up to Bravo.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Andy no longer works for Bravo as anything other than on air talent. He has a exec producer credit on the HW shows but that doesn't mean he has control over where they have new franchises which is up to Bravo.

No, he still retains some control over the HW shows. He kept the HW shows and his WWHL show and gave up the rest of his Bravo control.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The survey had that big ass Bravo logo on it. All of them do even when they're asking about other shows but most of them are about Bravo programming or shows that directly compete with their programming. When I first signed up there was more variety but not so much the past couple years. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

Full disclosure here.

That cracked me up.

I would not be interested in Kelly and Michael because Kelly has already revealed she went back to Michael because she could not get a favorable divorce settlement.  I also find Michael a little creepy and not really a great dispenser of advice.  He is Slade with a little money, that may not last forever. 

Meghan does not get any more interesting when she changes time zones.  Her idea of a rollicking good time is scouring thrift stores for great buys, posting photos of her designer dog and now her infant.   (okay the kid is three day old).  Infants don't make for great TV.  I feel like Andy keeps trying to make it happen because Meghan knows Carole Radziwill, she has a hot 24 year old brother, (and yes Carole he is young enough to be your son) but she just isn't great reality TV and Jim is even worse. 

I don't want to say Briana is unattractive but for reality TV her bio reads, ER nurse, two children under the age of 5, husband enlisted in USMC, who lives out of state even when not deployed, rarely seen in the company of her peers, likes to hang out with her mother.   There is just nothing that jumps of the page.

Although Briana is all a giggle over her mom landing a man in uniform (retired), again there is a huge divide in the earning power.  Eddie gets a pass because he has a fitness studio and he wears a lot of Spandex, the last thing Vicki needs is to be making significantly more than her significant other.  It leads to Vicki treating the man like her valet. 

My problem with Vicki is there is nothing real about her left.  So any new relationship would have to be Briana approved and TV ready.  Not interested-even is she gets married to multiple partners, in the nude, dripping in honey on an ant hill. 

20 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

As far as Andy working as an executive for Bravo, he hasn't in some time, so the ultimate decision to add a show is not his.  However, like the gentleman form Evolution Media stated on the "Uncensored RHOBH," he pitched the RHOBH idea, got a little money for the pilot and Bravo bought it.  Andy also has a production company so he can pitch any show he wants to Bravo.   I don't think he has anything to do with the overseas shows.

Andy also sees dailies of the shows which seems to me like more then just a executive producer  and he has claimed credit as to having a say into the hiring and firing of RH. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, he still retains some control over the HW shows. He kept the HW shows and his WWHL show and gave up the rest of his Bravo control.

That is why I said he maintains his exec producer credit bit that doesn't stop Bravo from creating new HW shows.

1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

That is why I said he maintains his exec producer credit bit that doesn't stop Bravo from creating new HW shows.

I believe that Andy is EP on the new shows as well. He still holds power on the Bravo HW shows, the foreign HW shows have nothing to do with Bravo or Andy. LOL 

Single shouldnt even be an option...id be good with someone in a long term relationship of several years or married.  Single women dotlnt belong on a housewife show.

And here is a novel concept, if the show doesnt shuffle the cast...why not just feature their lives and not have them interact much..if qt all.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I believe that Andy is EP on the new shows as well. He still holds power on the Bravo HW shows, the foreign HW shows have nothing to do with Bravo or Andy. LOL 

He gets a credit but that doesn't mean he has any input if it's created. Bravo can create any HW show they want with or without Andy's premission.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He gets a credit but that doesn't mean he has any input if it's created. Bravo can create any HW show they want with or without Andy's premission.

Nah, he still has his hands in the shows, new and old. They trust him with the HW franchise, he hit it big for Bravo with them. LOL

20 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Missed that. Why was Kelly's punching bag going after Andy?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Missed that. Why was Kelly's punching bag going after Andy?

Because Kelly is funnier than Heather McDonald.  And other assorted nonsense.  I look at it this way, Kelly can forever hold her firing from Bravo against Michael, because without Michael there would have been no other issues.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm assuming this is sarcasm because not only does Bravo make changes to their shows based on viewer input, but they've always been pretty candid about doing so. Bravo uses social media, forums and message boards, surveys, and ratings to figure out what does and doesn't work. In some cases, editing shows in their repeat airings just days later. Additionally their Social Edition airings are a way to repackage reruns, boost viewership with Millennials, and mine a shit ton of data from the reairing.

Bravo was pretty candid that Jill Zarin was cut from RHoNY because her Q score was abysmal. She was decently well known, but thought of terribly. Her one on one appearance on WWHL was Bravo doing a soft audition to have Jill rejoin the cast. Her reputation had improved. RHoNY needed a narrative and ratings boost. They were going to monitor the media and social media response to the interview. And then Jill fucked up her WWHL appearance by secretly taping it and Bravo couldn't let her back because the possibility of her taping the filming undermines the premise.

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Because Kelly is funnier than Heather McDonald.  And other assorted nonsense.  I look at it this way, Kelly can forever hold her firing from Bravo against Michael, because without Michael there would have been no other issues.

It's this brilliance that explains why LeapFrog stock has been plummeting for a couple of years. LeapFrog announces that their earnings are down more than 40% in November 2015 and Michael leaves in February of 2016.

I don't know if Kelly and Michael decided to go so hard against Andy because they thought Kelly's chances of a season 2 were so miniscule as to be nonexistent. However, she has a 2nd season redemption if she goes My Fair Lady. Brandi did a little bit of that after her 1st season by hanging with LVP. However, Brandi didn't come anywhere close to fucking up her first season the way Kelly has.

Additionally if Vicki goes, Kelly might be a very different master with a new puppet controlling her.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2

I found this from Lauri Petersen's twitter feed-interesting Vicki had been lying and telling about Brooks' cancer long before she told Shannon:  http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2015/11/17/brooks-and-vicki-lied-see-text-proof-here-exclusive/

Follow up story:  http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2015/11/13/lauri-peterson-no-one-is-buying-vicki-brookss-crap/

So Vicki blowing up about being called a liar and a con woman holds so little validity.  I think Vicki wanted to be returned to that place of victimhood be it either as the woman having to endure her true love's cancer or the woman who was betrayed by her true love.   I don't think she saw the difference as long as she was the victim.  It was almost as if the others wouldn't give her the victim storyline.

Although Bravo and Andy are notorious for not being black and white (Andy and Bravo let E! carry the ball to prove Brooks' fake cancer documents) at some point behind the scenes they must be having some serious discussions about moving forward with Vicki.

Is being the OG of the OC enough?  I don't think there are other offers out there for Vicki dying to have her star on a reality show and pay her what she is getting from Bravo.

9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Snipped

I don't know if Kelly and Michael decided to go so hard against Andy because they thought Kelly's chances of a season 2 were so miniscule as to be nonexistent. However, she has a 2nd season redemption if she goes My Fair Lady. Brandi did a little bit of that after her 1st season by hanging with LVP. However, Brandi didn't come anywhere close to fucking up her first season the way Kelly has.

Additionally if Vicki goes, Kelly might be a very different master with a new puppet controlling her.

I guess they could always have Tamra befriend Kelly because that is the only person she apologized to.  It would kind of be a low end  My Fair Lady make over since Kelly believes she exudes class and intelligence.

• Love 3

I like Meghan, she can stand her ground and she made perfect sense when it came to why she did not go to the E.R to see Vicky. It was only because they are on the same tv show, it was tv Heather who asked her to go. Nowhere in the universe would Meghan have visited Vicky if not for this tv show and it was awesome that she didn´t go.

I feel bad for Shannon.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Briana, since Briana has been out of nursing school she has been tired.  She was tired from working, then she was tired from having a baby, then she was tired from having two babies, then she was tired from being sick.  I think I am tired of Briana.  Even when she was young you never saw her do anything fun. She was upset when her mother wanted to buy a yacht and get rid of the trailer in Lake Havasu.  To me , it seems  Brianna, by choice life revolves around getting her mother's attention and I don't find it interesting. 

LOL to the trailer.  Havasu seems like the trashiest place ever. 

I really can't believe that she told Tamra that Vicki was embellishing her symptoms and Tamra brought it up during the reunion. What's with those two? Briana, marry Tamra already. 

To be honest, I wish that Briana were a continued part of the show just dealing with her own family, as I would find that relatable as a woman almost her exact age.  But I think she's living in la-la land with her $50K renovation and house in a certain zip code -a  lifestyle she so gallantly poo-pooed last season.

• Love 2
On 11/24/2016 at 6:28 PM, WireWrap said:

What adult woman/grandmother uses her elementary age granddaughters IG account to send hateful messages to begin with? I hate to say this, either  Kelly's mom needs some professional help (mental/emotional) or it was Jolie that sent it, which means she is following in her mothers nasty footprints. :o

I don't believe it was Jerri Blank but it was her fucking nuts daughter Kelly.  She is the one that has the MO of texting stuff pretending to be someone else.  I am sure these texts she and Michael send sound REALLY good and smart when they are wasted out of their minds late at night (or at noon).  The whole lot of the Dodds are crazy and incendiary.  

• Love 5
On 11/27/2016 at 3:48 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Wondering if Vicki's hoping for a big workers comp case. This did appen while she was working . Her health insurer may try to recover from production . And  Vicki could come up with fake long term injuries .... she's such a bad person.... 

Le Tip... lol I feel dirty just reading that, makes me laugh every time tho 

There is a lot of footage showing her to be uninjured so I would hope a case like that wouldn't go far.  We also have her daughter on tape talking about her faking it as well as what she told Tamra.  It would be costly to sue them and I suspect Bravo and the Production companies have MUCH deeper pockets than Vicki.  She also needs to realize her skeletons will come crashing out of the closet should she engage in a legal fight.  Makes me want her to try.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I don't believe it was Jerri Blank but it was her fucking nuts daughter Kelly.  She is the one that has the MO of texting stuff pretending to be someone else.  I am sure these texts she and Michael send sound REALLY good and smart when they are wasted out of their minds late at night (or at noon).  The whole lot of the Dodds are crazy and incendiary.  

YIKES! I never thought it could be Kelly herself using Rio's IG but that makes sense! WOW, how low can she go, first using her daughters IG account to fat shame Shannon, then when there is blow back against Rio and her mothering skill, she blames her mother! I think she has gone so low that she has to look up to see the lowest Tamra ever went on the show (aka/nakedwasted).

Sadly, I get the feeling that neither Kelly or Michael need alcohol to tweet these stupid/gross/vulgar/ugly things. This is who they are sober or drunk!

• Love 4

I like Meghan, she can stand her ground and she made perfect sense when it came to why she did not go to the E.R to see Vicky. It was only because they are on the same tv show, it was tv Heather who asked her to go. Nowhere in the universe would Meghan have visited Vicky if not for this tv show and it was awesome that she didn´t go.

Meghan's complete inability to care about Vicki's emergency room visit was laudable. The only thing that irked me was her apologizing for it on the reunion when she was completely in the right to pass. On the flip side, what is wrong with Heather that she is still yelling at Meghan about it? I still believe that Heather didn't care that Vicki had company, but rather that Meghan failed to march when Heather demanded it and Heather is very invested in people following her orders. Starting with ordering Shannon out of her house and Shannon complying, Heather expects obedience when the cameras are rolling and IMO Heather is still yelling at Meghan only because she thought Meghan made her look bad on tv. That's why Heather followed it up with making that nasty comment about Meghan's pregnancy at Vicki's that she had to apologize for at the reunion.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

There is a lot of footage showing her to be uninjured so I would hope a case like that wouldn't go far.  We also have her daughter on tape talking about her faking it as well as what she told Tamra.  It would be costly to sue them and I suspect Bravo and the Production companies have MUCH deeper pockets than Vicki.  She also needs to realize her skeletons will come crashing out of the closet should she engage in a legal fight.  Makes me want her to try.

My guess, if Vicki isn't picked up for Season 12, she will sue and she is within her rights as a passenger.  Of course I am sure the defense will delve into travel details, and maybe show her-five weeks post accident kicking up her heels in Ireland, her boob hickeys and all things that are Vicki. 

When Tamra and Shannon were on WWHL, after the Reunion taped, they said Vicki constantly threatens to sue.  I guess her letter she sent to the Sheriff's Office is her idea of suing.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm assuming this is sarcasm because not only does Bravo make changes to their shows based on viewer input, but they've always been pretty candid about doing so. Bravo uses social media, forums and message boards, surveys, and ratings to figure out what does and doesn't work. In some cases, editing shows in their repeat airings just days later. Additionally their Social Edition airings are a way to repackage reruns, boost viewership with Millennials, and mine a shit ton of data from the reairing.

No my comment was not meant to be sarcastic. Maybe. I'm just uninformed or stupid but I had no idea Bravo execs read these message boards and various other social media to determine which housewives stay or go.

Thanks for the education! 

So please Bravo execs, no more Brianna or Tamra. 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm just uninformed or stupid but I had no idea Bravo execs read these message boards and various other social media to determine which housewives stay or go.

Not stupid, Chenoa333.  There are nicknames and snarks that were created on these forums that later make it on air.  Coincidences?  I don't think so.  The execs probably don't read the boards but that's one of thousands of reasons the title "Production Assistant" was created.  Those little doobees have to read/research EVERYTHING on the 'net.

• Love 4

No my comment was not meant to be sarcastic. Maybe. I'm just uninformed or stupid but I had no idea Bravo execs read these message boards and various other social media to determine which housewives stay or go.

Apologies. My response wasn't meant to be disparaging. I sort of assume, incorrectly, that everyone posting here is familiar with the ins and outs of Bravo.

There were a couple of great pieces on how Bravo monitors social media in the New York Times (about 6 or 7 years ago) and Variety (2 or 3 years ago). It's insane how much data they have and the weird decisions Bravo makes based on the data. I encourage everyone to read some of the articles. Those are some of the rare times that Bravo will discuss their data and decision-making.

In one of the articles, Andy talks about Aviva throwing her leg. He talks about how it really resonated in pop culture, but viewers felt it was contrived and inauthentic so Bravo cut her. In another article, they discussed how Kandi and Porsha are really popular with male fans. I wouldn't be entirely suprised if there is some weird data that keeps Tamra in the cast. Additionally Tamra has always been willing to be a good soldier for the producers. As for Brianna, you can't cut her if you keep Vicki. At some point, Vicki will fuck up so badly that everyone stops speaking to her. Brianna needs to be around so that Vicki has someone to film with. Plus Brianna provides a bit of balance because she's not 100% on Vicki's side. However, Andy has said that Vicki stayed in the cast because he thought it would be compelling to have her grovel and beg for forgiveness in season 11.

58 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

There are nicknames and snarks that were created on these forums that later make it on air.  Coincidences?  I don't think so.  The execs probably don't read the boards but that's one of thousands of reasons the title "Production Assistant" was created.  Those little doobees have to read/research EVERYTHING on the 'net.

Housewives, their assistants, and production assistants absolutely read these boards. I miss the early days of TWoP when creators and show runners used to post. Aaron Sorkin's feud with TWoP made it into an episode of the West Wing. Rob Thomas included a couple of TWoP jokes on Veronica Mars. I'm sure there are a ton more examples, but I'm blanking.

• Love 3

Bravo wants controlled social media, Andy's Facebook, Bravo's Facebook various fan sites that push their agenda. 

This year Andy has been down playing blogs, RH tweets, Instagrams because people who comment on those aren't subject to Bravo controls.  There was a story about three weeks before the end of the finale about RHOC being told to lay off social media, Andy recently had an interview and mentioned Vicki by name and told her not to pay attention to social media. 

At some point they are pulling the world loves Briana out of somewhere because based on her comments and then disappearing and escaping her comments that condemn her mother (except when it comes to Brooks).  I could not figure out why she appeared this year at the Reunion, other than to debunk people on social media who talk about her gifts from mom and Bravo. None of the RH had anything to say about Briana other than the timing-the strings attached comment had far more to do with Briana suddenly appearing, sans her husband, when her mom had no one to film with. 

• Love 1