Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I love this post but I disagree Vicki wants to be in with the cool girls.  Vicki would be quite content if the entirety of the show was focused around her fabulous life of insurance conventions, trips to her time share in Puerto Vallarta and her children, grandchildren and extended family.  I almost forgot her new love, who appeared on the show but will never watch the show. I know Wire Wrap doesn't agree about Vicki wanting Briana has a full-time RH, but just recently Vicki is on Facebook again promoting Briana for Season 12.  Vicki's work footage is usually an epic fail-remember the smart board?  Every bit of advice Vicki gives seemed to centered around her life.  "I wish I was still married to Donn," except when she was she didn't care.  As far as giving up on Heather and Tamra-Vicki has been working over time on social media disparaging Tamra and her real estate career. Last year it was the comment about her kids and Tamra being in a custody battle, this year Eddie being gay rumors.  I believe the Dubrows have washed their hands over the second cancer scam.   BTW Vicki still has the #KillAllCancer up on her Facebook page, with glowing comments about the guy we saw on TV. 

I don't think there will ever be a time when Heather forgives Vicki or wants her back in her life.   Heather knows they are constantly searching for new cast members and she is in a good place right now in her life.  She has given up picking up her acting career in lieu of hosting, and Podcasts, and promoting products. 

Heather has shown herself to be a good friend.  When asked on social media if Kelly is still friends with Meghan, she answered, "No she moved to St. Louis."  When Meghan was asked if she was still friends with Heather, she answered, "yes, friends disagree respectfully."  Heather was asked the same about Meghan and said, "we love Meghan."  Heather has bonded with Shannon and now they are friends.  I thought heather gave high praise when she said, "Shannon is a great gift giver."  Meaning she has style. 

LOL, Awww ZOEYSMOM, I agree that Vicki wants Briana as a full HW, I just don't know that Briana, herself, wants that to happen or that Bravo/production ever gave serious consideration to it. LOL

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

By jove! I think you've conceived Bravo's newest show (and they better give you commission!) --  some sort of "Etiquette Hell" type of thing where Bravolebrities needing help decorum (and there are many, not just Kelly) go to classes to learn basic good manners and behavior. But not Heather as the HBIC  -- she's just too scornful and full of herself. Did any of you watch the early seasons* of DCC:MTT? The young women selected for training camp were sent to an etiquette expert as part of the process. The expert was a low-keyed woman who actually had a clue. Bravo should steal her from CMT and put her in charge.

* it's possible this s/l is still part of the current MTT -- I quit watching after 3 seasons cuz it was too repetitious.

I would love it if the etiquette coaches were Bravolebrities who think they have fantastic manners. I want it working on two levels. You have the trash bags like Kelly, Kathryn Dennis, and Kenya learning better manners. On the flipside, LuAnn, Heathe, Phaedra, and Sonja teaching, but not catching that some of their unbelievably terrible manners are on display.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I could be entirely wrong but there was a point where both V and B hold their nose at some stench.  I saw a clip of that this weekend and it sounded like they said Owie or the other one created that smell.  I could be wrong and they were being assholes.

No, it's the outside smell from the feedlots.   To folks from the panhandle, that is the smell of money!  It is the largest concentration of cattle in the world.  It is an area west of Amarillo on I-40, just outside of Vega.  It may be a pungent smell but those people in the panhandle are the nicest folks around.  I still have family and friends out there.   I grew up ranching, and still do, so that smell doesn't bother me but it would for someone not ready for it as they are driving down the road.  It couldn't happen to a better person than Icki-Vicki.  Brianna doesn't bother me as I have to give her a break having to deal with Vicki all those years.  

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, raiderred1 said:

No, it's the outside smell from the feedlots.   To folks from the panhandle, that is the smell of money!  It is the largest concentration of cattle in the world.  It is an area west of Amarillo on I-40, just outside of Vega.  It may be a pungent smell but those people in the panhandle are the nicest folks around.  I still have family and friends out there.   I grew up ranching, and still do, so that smell doesn't bother me but it would for someone not ready for it as they are driving down the road.  It couldn't happen to a better person than Icki-Vicki.  Brianna doesn't bother me as I have to give her a break having to deal with Vicki all those years.  

I have to laugh about this because here in farm country, smallish farms, some people buying homes in new housing developments near farms are flipping out about the smell of manure and want the farmers to eliminate it! LOL City people! LOL

• Love 12

Heather is one of my favorite housewives for many of the reasons that so many of you have stated. One of the reasons that I like her is she, in most cases, keeps a level head in an argument and is calm. That is one thing I liked about Meghan as well. It is nice to have some non-shrieking banshees on the show.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

LOL, Awww ZOEYSMOM, I agree that Vicki wants Briana as a full HW, I just don't know that Briana, herself, wants that to happen or that Bravo/production ever gave serious consideration to it. LOL

Wow Vicki gets into with people or her Facebook.  She told someone the reason Briana got welI is she is the one that got Briana into the best hospitals and Doctors.    I would think Briana could do fine on her own.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

That manure smell is god awful.  I don't think it's indicative of Briana's character that she thinks shit stinks.  I lived for 2 years in farm country and never got used to that smell.  

I certainly wouldn't make a candle from that smell, but I would make a candle with smell of horses and hay(both coastal and alfalfa).  We have a hay barn and when I walk by it, it reminds me of my childhood sleeping in the barn with my friends. Great memories!

20 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I have to laugh about this because here in farm country, smallish farms, some people buying homes in new housing developments near farms are flipping out about the smell of manure and want the farmers to eliminate it! LOL City people! LOL

LOL!!!  It happens around my hometown, too.  They love to bitch about the smell but most love to frequent the nice steakhouses in Dallas! 

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Wow Vicki gets into with people or her Facebook.  She told someone the reason Briana got welI is she is the one that got Briana into the best hospitals and Doctors.    I would think Briana could do fine on her own.

Well, we all know that Vicki is a health expert, after all, she sells supplemental health insurance! LOL Vicki is such an idiot!

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

That manure smell is god awful.  I don't think it's indicative of Briana's character that she thinks shit stinks.  I lived for 2 years in farm country and never got used to that smell.  

I grew up around it before air conditioning, we slept with our bedroom windows wide open, so the smell of horse/cow manure doesn't bother me. Now, pig or chicken manure will make me gag. LOL It's the idea that people moving to farm country don't think about the smells before they buy. That, and they all seem to panic when they see deer in their yard or heaven forbid, a bear! I didn't mind Briana's/Vicki's reaction all that much as they are both city people, not rural/farm people so the smell would not be something they were used to. LOL

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, raiderred1 said:

So they are assholes.  I grew up in a rural area and that is just how it smells sometimes.  Those Gunvalson ladies keeping it classy.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, queenjen said:

Jocko in a blue monkey wrap! the Kelly descriptions here are perfect! My daughter complains at me exclaiming in disgust and huffing and puffing at the screen everytime Kelly appears on the camera. The woman is delusional. She's obviously obsessed with her appearance and has got to have had at least 1 badly done nose job, lip fillers to nail the 'vag face' baboon arse mouth, some kind of failed boob job where she's gone (as usual) for lots of volume with no consideration for how those giant jugs actually sit on her frame. Her penchant for wearing halter tops (so many this season, culminating in the blue 'monkey wrap' - thanks to poster upthread who shared her Grandma's description!) draws attention, which I'm sure is exactly what Kelly wants, but as usual it is the wrong sort of attention, because those jugs are swinging low and ungainly and look like a couple of pot bellied pigs fighting in a sack. This is the woman who attacked another woman in a classroom over a fake handbag allegation. Labels and exteriors are very important to Kelly and her family. I rewatched the very boring episode when Heather and Meghan go to Washington. Kelly and her family are having dinner and Kelly is sporting a massive gold Chanel logo necklace and Jerri Blank is sporting a matching Chanel logo bracelet across the table. Chanel must have released those earlier this year. Heather is wearing the earrings! I laugh at how Chanel is laughing all the way to the bank, knowing that fools like this lot are paying exorbitant sums to advertise for them. These kind of accessories tend to be aspirational, like buying the makeup: for those who can't afford the garments (Heather can. And does. Yawn). 

BUT. I'll say it again. My pet peeve with Kelly is after all the cash she is splashing on the crap surgeries (go big! No! Bigger!!!) and the flash as a rat with a gold tooth accessories, she gets around with that nasty limp and crappily coloured 'do' of hers. It's like a bad bowl cut. I can't stand it anymore on my screen, I swear to god. The reunion is the only time her hair looks good. i'll give her that. But no one is noticing her hair on reunion night thanks to the blue monkey wrap. Blech. The woman obviously has no taste at all. It's like a disability. Sociopaths don't get music, for example, so they'll copy the taste of whoever they want to manipulate. Kelly is like that, I feel. With a severe case of FOMO on top of it, so she's always grabbing at the biggest and the brightest and the most expensive because that's what the cool people do, and Kelly is a cool person and everyone else is 'meeeeeean to meeeeee'!! I never want to hear Kelly MegaDudd's nails down a chalk board whining voice again! Polarise out of my universe please.

They could be counterfeit.  I worked in a high end salon about 25 years ago and every Saturday a woman would bring in counterfeit Chanel to sell.  This salon was in Montecito so these ladies were rolling in it.  BUT they swarmed all over this shit.  But she probably is spending as much of Michaels money as she can.  Chanel is an older look and not my taste.  There was one lady who frequented the salon who had on a Chanel shirt, belt, scarf, and purse one Saturday.  If I am paying THAT much money for something I am not going to be your mother fucking billboard.

Jerri Blank is never going to get old.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Of course shit stinks. As would Briana's own shit (aside from often giving the impression - Vicki as well - that her shit doesn't stink). I wonder when she is changing her kids diapers if she holds her nose and says "Pew Owen, you stink! Pew, pew, pew!).  Come to think of it she likely does. Hopefully she restrains herself as a nurse and doesn't hold her nose and exclaim "Pew!" when dealing with a patient who has defecated. And yes, I am quite familiar with the manure smell. But the fact remains, shit stinks, including humans'.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Of course shit stinks. As would Briana's own shit (aside from often giving the impression - Vicki as well - that her shit doesn't stink). I wonder when she is changing her kids diapers if she holds her nose and says "Pew Owen, you stink! Pew, pew, pew!).  Come to think of it she likely does. Hopefully she restrains herself as a nurse and doesn't hold her nose and exclaim "Pew!" when dealing with a patient who has defecated. And yes, I am quite familiar with the manure smell. But the fact remains, shit stinks, including humans'.

And most humans when the smell of shit unexpectedly enters their car make a comment on the grossness of the smell. I don't think I have ever been on a road trip where a disgusting smell wasn't commented on. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 13
13 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I guess I'm not getting the point.  That smell completely fills the car.   I don't see the big deal in them not enjoying the shit smell.   I don't think you can really compare the stench of hundreds of large farm animals with a diaper change or Briana having to deal with adult poo in a hospital setting.    You are driving along innocently, and boom, giant poop smell fills your car, your sinuses, and your mouth.    

• Love 12

Seriously Brianna is now an asshole for not likely the smell of poop? Well count me as someone who has held my nose going by a large CAFO or said "pew". I think half the country would. This is really nitpicking a person.

And this talk about how she is somehow manipulating to get disability? Ridiculous. Nurses work 12 hours shifts. That's the way it is. This is straight up mean-spirited speculation.

Edited by scribe95
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I don't know if that is really an accurate description of Heather. I mean she overheard Tamra telling Shannon how much fun she is and that Heather has a stick up her ass, and Heather's reaction was to go to Eddie and blab what Tamra had told her in confidence about having another baby. Also for all of her pearl clutching at Kelly's use of the "C" word, it turns out it is actually one of her favorite words according her Entertainment Tonight interview a year or so ago: http://tamaratattles.com/2016/11/16/heather-dubrow-actually-loves-the-c-word/

I don't think she is perfect - no one is - but I still think she is a good friend. After that deal with Tamra and the baby, Tamra told her how hurt she was and Heather gave an actual apology. Not a HW apology. The kind where she said she was wrong, she shouldn't have said it, and she was terribly sorry that she had hurt her. That is what friends do. They mess up all the time, but they take responsibility for their screw ups. And they support them when it is hard. No doubt in my mind that Heather has been incredibly supportive of Tamra over and over again. No doubt that she will do it many times in the future. As I have said often before, nothing could have been better for Heather or her popularity than to have abandoned Tamra long ago. 

Do people really think that Heather was so upset because Kelly cursed? I mean, I know that this is what Kelly thinks, but I didn't get that impression at all.  Tamara Tattles hates Heather Dubrow more than life itself, and always acts as if anything she hears about her is some big scoop. The big scoop is that the fact that Heather likes to swear up a storm is not a secret. She and Tamra did an interview after her first season where Tamra said that the thing that would most surprise some is that Heather can curse with the best of them, but doesn't do it on camera very often.  I thought it was clear that her issue with Kelly was not that she was saying the word "cunt", but that she was screaming it at someone to insult and hurt them. I think her reaction would have been exactly the same were no curse words involved. Had she said "you are mean, you have gotten fat, and your husband probably slept with someone else because you are ugly and terrible in the sack". No curse words there at all, yet my thinking is that Heather's reaction would have been close to the same. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 12

We had horses growing up and it was not a far jaunt to real farm country with all kinds of farms (pigs are the worst imo).  So being near a fresh steaming pile crap is nothing new and I haven't even had to sit next to Kelly Dodd. 

But the ripe pungent stench of slurry can be overwhelming.  I once drove to Chicago from NYC and in Ohio we stopped for gas on a busy access road to I-80 and not that far from it was a huge farm with barns and other buildings right on the road.  It was a busy gas station.  It had a truck stop attached.  It smelled of gas and diesel.  And the wind shifted and the stench from the manure slurry holding tanks fermenting in the sun on a rather cold day hit the gas station like a wall of fire.  One woman actually got dry heaves.  My eyes burnt like I had bathed them in ammonia and the stench crawled down my throat like it was trying to breed an Alien in me to later burst out my chest. 

I'm not sure why Brianna is supposed to not comment on shit if it stinks to the point that it is extremely unpleasant.  No matter loved one, friend or even a complete stranger, if I was in that situation and the other person didn't react?  Then I'd worry.  About a lot of things.  First whether the smell was manure or something a lot closer that shame was causing huge avoidance on the matter.   Or worse.  The other person thought the smell was coming from me!

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I don't think she is perfect - no one is - but I still think she is a good friend. After that deal with Tamra and the baby, Tamra told her how hurt she was and Heather gave an actual apology. Not a HW apology. The kind where she said she was wrong, she shouldn't have said it, and she was terribly sorry that she had hurt her. That is what friends do. They mess up all the time, but they take responsibility for their screw ups. And they support them when it is hard. No doubt in my mind that Heather has been incredibly supportive of Tamra over and over again. No doubt that she will do it many times in the future. As I have said often before, nothing could have been better for Heather or her popularity than to have abandoned Tamra long ago. 

Do people really think that Heather was so upset because Kelly cursed? I mean, I know that this is what Kelly thinks, but I didn't get that impression at all.  Tamara Tattles hates Heather Dubrow more than life itself, and always acts as if anything she hears about her is some big scoop. The big scoop is that the fact that Heather likes to swear up a storm is not a secret. She and Tamra did an interview after her first season where Tamra said that the thing that would most surprise some is that Heather can curse with the best of them, but doesn't do it on camera very often.  I thought it was clear that her issue with Kelly was not that she was saying the word "cunt", but that she was screaming it at someone to insult and hurt them. I think her reaction would have been exactly the same were no curse words involved. Had she said "you are mean, you have gotten fat, and your husband probably slept with someone else because you are ugly and terrible in the sack". No curse words there at all, yet my thinking is that Heather's reaction would have been close to the same. 

Yep, Tamara Tattles hates the Dubrows.  Heather and the rest of the cast just didn't see, I need to be the center of attention Kelly's point of bringing the subject up. It was a party for Meghan.  If they wanted as a group to break down the party would it have been incorrect for someone to bring up Kelly and Michael's notrocious behavior?  Kelly goes after Heather for butting in, but at the sushi party, no one wanted to discuss what Nina said, someone most of them don't know.  Kelly sure wanted the others to butt in and defend her.

I don't think it is that hard to follow that you don't call people names like dumb fuck and c*nt.  Apparently, Kelly doesn't see it that way.  When she said she wasn't sorry for her behavior at the sushi party, after apologizing, all I could think of, is why should any of these women ever accept or even entertain an apology from Kelly?  Didn't Kelly pretty much say Shannon was ugly, mean, dumb, fat and no wonder your husband had an affair?  Kelly holds it against Shannon because she doesn't say, "I am sorry," why should she entertain the delusions of an angry illogical woman?

• Love 11
20 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

Also, if anyone is interested in signing up for the focus group -  that I mentioned in the post above  - this is the link.

http://viewervoice.tv/

I got another survey this evening about RHONJ so I suspect there will be another OC one post reunion part 3. The questions are usually so specific you can really tell who they're thinking of keeping, firing and what pairings they're considering.

For once I'd like to see them take a different tack with these shows as they are now and bring them back to what they once were in RHOOC season 1. 

With all the baggage the cast brings they would need to recast the entire show.

• Love 3

Kelly goes to places of a five year old who doesn't have the maturity or intelligence of adult.  She doesn't like what a person says about her so she makes 'physical' comments about a person and she uses terms and words that are about denigration that objectify a person.   She's a dirty fighter and is ok with that.  Dirty fighters do so because they can't justify their case on any intelligent level. 

She may be actually worse than Vicki and I have a really hard time saying that.  I think on some level Vicky knows she's wrong.  I think Kelly thinks she's right.  Hard to explain.  Especially since I can't stand either one of them as human beings.

• Love 13
36 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Kelly goes to places of a five year old who doesn't have the maturity or intelligence of adult.  She doesn't like what a person says about her so she makes 'physical' comments about a person and she uses terms and words that are about denigration that objectify a person.   She's a dirty fighter and is ok with that.  Dirty fighters do so because they can't justify their case on any intelligent level. 

She may be actually worse than Vicki and I have a really hard time saying that.  I think on some level Vicky knows she's wrong.  I think Kelly thinks she's right.  Hard to explain.  Especially since I can't stand either one of them as human beings.

I am not so sure she is worse but only because I really believe that Vicki was counting on Kelly hurting the others with the private info (off camera secrets) she told Kelly. I think Vicki realized how unstable Kelly was/is very early on (at the 70's party) and gave her the ammo to hurt the others, as payback for Brooks dumping her, on purpose, which makes Vicki lower/worse than Kelly. I agree, Vicki knows she is wrong but she really does not care as long as the others are humiliated and made to pay.

• Love 7
On November 15, 2016 at 11:51 PM, zoeysmom said:

That is what has never made sense to me Briana works the long shifts with huge health issues.  I would think she would be better off doing telephonic case management.  She seems competent so why take on the toughest workload?

Some nurses enjoy the patient interaction and actually helping people.  You also start to lose your skills when you quit clinical work.  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Yep, Tamara Tattles hates the Dubrows.  Heather and the rest of the cast just didn't see, I need to be the center of attention Kelly's point of bringing the subject up. It was a party for Meghan.  If they wanted as a group to break down the party would it have been incorrect for someone to bring up Kelly and Michael's notrocious behavior?  Kelly goes after Heather for butting in, but at the sushi party, no one wanted to discuss what Nina said, someone most of them don't know.  Kelly sure wanted the others to butt in and defend her.

I don't think it is that hard to follow that you don't call people names like dumb fuck and c*nt.  Apparently, Kelly doesn't see it that way.  When she said she wasn't sorry for her behavior at the sushi party, after apologizing, all I could think of, is why should any of these women ever accept or even entertain an apology from Kelly?  Didn't Kelly pretty much say Shannon was ugly, mean, dumb, fat and no wonder your husband had an affair?  Kelly holds it against Shannon because she doesn't say, "I am sorry," why should she entertain the delusions of an angry illogical woman?

The fact that Kelly doesn't/didn't understand that there "was rules" kind of says it all, and would probably make it hard for the others to film with her in the future. She will tell all their secrets and have zero respect for the things they would prefer to keep off camera, and she doesn't understand context or intent. This is because she is so dumb. Saying that Heather shouldn't have been upset with what she said at the restaurant because she is friends with the cursing Shannon and Tamra makes Kelly look really dumb. Like she doesn't understand the difference in throwing around f bombs casually with your friends and actually calling someone a dumb fuck. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Ad hominem arguments are Kelly's specialty.  Immediately at the 70s party she went after Jaci and Nina saying something about their looks.  What set her off is when someone asked what Vicki's purse looked like.  What she was really afraid of was Jaci disclosing some behavior of hers when she was with her affair/fiancé, so she went on the offensive.  Her second line of attack, as in Tamra in Ireland is to reveal something that makes the other person undesirable- Tamra carries tales back and forth.  It was pretty much lather, rinse and repeat on the bus first the attack on Shannon with the chin hairs, and when she couldn't get support from Vicki she went to the here is what Vicki is saying about you. 

I don't have a hard time saying Kelly is worse than Vicki because Vicki is coming from a position, as usual, of coming from insecurity, envy and indefensible.  Years ago when they went to the Curtains house and she and Donn were incredibly rude to Alexis, in the limo Donn was breaking it down to "the pink motorcycle" and we work. 

The difference between Kelly and Vicki-Kelly when Tamra was paying Heather a compliment (buying the lot for their last home) immediately went in a diminished Heather's financial prowess and engage in gossip.  Vicki goes about things differently, when a clearly wealthier Shannon had marital troubles, Vicki used her 'expertise' to guide and support Shannon to hanging on to her marriage.  However, before the big public reveal of the affair, Terry made it clear that Vicki had claimed David made a pass at her.  So Vicki being Vicki, made it sound as if David preferred a working Vicki, to a hausfrau Shannon and had already subtly laid the groundwork for her defense of the indefensible Brooks.   

Kelly "did her research" and had a game plan for anyone who she deemed crossed her.  Had Kelly been friendly with Meghan and not towards Vicki I am sure there would have been scorched earth left after a Vicki attack.

I agree Vicki knows she is wrong and hopes her seniority would let her get away with yet another breach.  Her last blog was buckets full of barf about how she should not have said anything to Kelly and should have supported and defended Kelly instead of rejoining the other women.  Skip to the Reunion-Vicki is no different than she was on the bus-not a word about Kelly being a jerk, just defense of her position.

I am anxious for the third part of the Reunion and Ireland.  If Shannon paid attention, unless of course it was filmed out of sequence, she has Kelly saying she does not have a problem with alcohol, repeatedly and directly.  So I am curious how Kelly is going to keep up the drinks being forced on her-if she doesn't have a problem with alcohol, should not be a problem to have a drink-even the dreaded double. 

• Love 4
On 11/14/2016 at 11:57 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

I think she said that if she hadn't had the anger management courses she'd be beating the crap out of Tamra, so her current lunacy is actually an improvement.  

No, she did actually say that if she was in anger management right now, that she would have beaten the crap out of Tamra. I turned on closed captioning to verify.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

No, she did actually say that if she was in anger management right now, that she would have beaten the crap out of Tamra. I turned on closed captioning to verify.

I think Kelly confused self-defense classes with anger management. :-)

All I took away from Kelly's comment is she was trying to come up with yet more justification for her usual bad behavior.

Kelly would have been within her rights to say, "hey Tamra was the one who came into the department store and started a scene, time and place."

• Love 1

My wife and I finally got to watch this last night. We both are sick of Kelly and Vicki. That said, I'm pretty sure they both will be back next season because they've gotten everyone talking. At the very least, we think Kelly will be back, even if Vicki is not.

Here's what we can't understand about these women. First, why can't they refrain from telling each other things until later when they know those things will cause upset? Second, why can't they control their own reactions to that information and have their freakout later when it's more appropriate? Prime example: Tamra telling Shannon about what Shannon's mother-in-law said at the kids' performance/concert, followed by Shannon's immediate freakout about what her mother-in-law said. Tamra can claim she didn't know Shannon would react like that all she wants, but she's been on this show long enough and so has Shannon such that Tamra should know better. I just don't understand why they don't have any sense of decorum, both in when they say something to another one and in how they react to what they're being told.

So, I can understand Heather's reaction at the Japanese restaurant. You've got Kelly thinking she's in a "private" room, which is true only to the extent that it has walls, screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs without a single thought to how it reflects on her or the group as a whole. I'm surprised they aren't kicked out of, or banned from even entering, more places.

As for that stupid cancer charity scam, Vicki wants to claim that checking the box was optional simply because the box wasn't checked by default. However, I went to that site to check it out when that episode first aired. The checkbox was certainly unchecked by default, but - if I recall correctly - the form would reject the submission unless the box was checked. So, you were required to consent to receive insurance solicitations to proceed. I remember this because I was planning on submitting the form to try trolling Vicki, but when I saw that I had to consent to receive insurance solicitations I changed my mind. As far as I'm concerned, the whole thing was set up to try to get her more business and not to be an actual charity. In my opinion, this is backed up by the fact it was never registered as a charity in the first place. And what I can't understand is why the people who were supposedly in charge of the supposed charity even decided Vicki would be the best choice as a spokesperson, given her recent history with Brooks and his cancer scam. This is yet another reason why I think it was all a set up by Vicki to make Vicki look better and fatten her wallet.

And those stupid roses were definitely sent by Vicki to Vicki. It's so damn transparent and obvious. The fact that Vicki can't see that it's as obvious as it is and continues to deny that she sent them to herself just makes her look even more stupid than she manages to normally.

Edited by MrSmith
Spelling
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

My wife and I finally got to watch this last night. We both are sick of Kelly and Vicki. That said, I'm pretty sure they both will be back next season because they've gotten everyone talking. At the very least, we think Kelly will be back, even if Vicki is not.

Here's what we can't understand about these women. First, why can't they refrain from telling each other things until later when they know those things will cause upset? Second, why can't they control their own reactions to that information and have their freakout later when it's more appropriate? Prime example: Tamra telling Shannon about what Shannon's mother-in-law said at the kids' performance/concert, followed by Shannon's immediate freakout about what her mother-in-law said. Tamra can claim she didn't know Shannon would react like that all she wants, but she's been on this show long enough and so has Shannon such that Tamra should know better. I just don't understand why they don't have any sense of decorum, both in when they say something to another one and in how they react to what they're being told.

So, I can understand Heather's reaction at the Japanese restaurant. You've got Kelly thinking she's in a "private" room, which is true only to the extent that it has walls, screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs without a single thought to how it reflects on her or the group as a whole. I'm surprised they aren't kicked out of, or banned from even entering, more places.

And those stupid roses were definitely set by Vicki to Vicki. It's so damn transparent and obvious. The fact that Vicki can't see that it's as obvious as it is and continues to deny that she sent them to herself just makes her look even more stupid than she manages to normally.

Here is an article that may back your claim-it has to do with the more outrage the more likely someone is to return:  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/vicki-gunvalson-kelly-dodd-want-tamra-judge-off-rhoc-w450803  Obviously Bravo tolerates and even profits off incarceration. So bad behavior is not an indicator.

I do get that like all people working together and competing for salary and screen time, they talk.  Much like Kelly trying to blame someone for getting her drunk because she acts out-Shannon was responsible for her idiotic behavior and cursing after hearing about what her MIL said.  Just as Tamra needs, and I believe did, take responsibility for her freak out in the department store.

I get Heather's reaction totally-private room or not it was being filmed.  I agree the list may be dwindling where these women can hold meals.

I believe Vicki sets into motion a number of things designed to look like they were candid.  During the scene in OKC when Briana was claiming  she wanted to stay at a hotel-it felt like she was negotiating on camera for a hotel room from producers.  The commercial being filmed and the "kid noise" seemed rather contrived.  This latest squeeze of Vicki's, won't watch the show but will appear.  I am certain Vicki encouraged some sort of public display from the guy.  During the first lunch date wasn't Vicki sporting a hickey from another guy on her breast?  Another oops moment for Vicki.

• Love 4

I would be shocked if Kelly was brought back. There's controversy and there's being someone who no one else with tape with at all. Case in point of being "too much"- Brandi Glanville and Kim Richards. They both had people talking. They both brought controversy. And, when it got to be too much and no one wanted to deal with them on the show, they were out. I think Kelly got herself to that point in one season. It's a giant feat really. Brandi took about three years, I think, and she had fans and some allies. Kelly? I don't see that many fans and besides Vickie, who is in doubt, few allies. I think Andy's behavior toward her on WWHL was interesting at best. Not a lot of love there and she seemed downright resentful at having to be in his presence. 

There's controversy and there's anger and being litigious and being dangerous, really. It may seem hyperbolic but she's got a history! I would be very surprised if she were back but, as we've all seen, this is anything can happen year.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Meghan actually brought up the 70's party at that Sushi dinner, not Kelly. I remember thinking how weird it was that Meghan would say that she didn't want any drama and yet she brought up something that she knew was a sore spot between Kelly and Shannon.  As for the swearing, I had people arguing with me earlier in this season when I said that Heather was way to comfortable with Tamra not to have a vulgar mouth of her own. And that just because we didn't see her swearing very often didn't mean that she didn't has a bad a mouth as Tamra or Vicki. And people seriously argued with me tooth and nail about it, so for some it definitely is a big scoop to find out that Heather has trash mouth. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is an article that may back your claim-it has to do with the more outrage the more likely someone is to return:  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/vicki-gunvalson-kelly-dodd-want-tamra-judge-off-rhoc-w450803  Obviously Bravo tolerates and even profits off incarceration. So bad behavior is not an indicator.

I do get that like all people working together and competing for salary and screen time, they talk.  Much like Kelly trying to blame someone for getting her drunk because she acts out-Shannon was responsible for her idiotic behavior and cursing after hearing about what her MIL said.  Just as Tamra needs, and I believe did, take responsibility for her freak out in the department store.

I get Heather's reaction totally-private room or not it was being filmed.  I agree the list may be dwindling where these women can hold meals.

I believe Vicki sets into motion a number of things designed to look like they were candid.  During the scene in OKC when Briana was claiming  she wanted to stay at a hotel-it felt like she was negotiating on camera for a hotel room from producers.  The commercial being filmed and the "kid noise" seemed rather contrived.  This latest squeeze of Vicki's, won't watch the show but will appear.  I am certain Vicki encouraged some sort of public display from the guy.  During the first lunch date wasn't Vicki sporting a hickey from another guy on her breast?  Another oops moment for Vicki.

The metric is a bit odd since it has BRAVO as a constant, and the different production teams as variables.  And there is a difference.  Brandi would probably not have gotten the toss on the NJ franchise in my opinion say.  I think Vicki would have earned a toss from the NYC after her flirting with fraud last season and the outright lying about Cancer.  So while I do agree that BRAVO and the various production teams do look at viewer outrage as a sliding scale of interest that might spark ratings, its hard to tell what their tipping point is.  As much as I loathe them Brandi and even Gretchen are no where near as morally bankrupt as Vicki let alone Theresa Giudice.  If there is one thing 'golden' about the so called golden age of television it is that criminal and attempted criminal behavior (I think if Meghan had not pushed, Vicki and Brooks would be selling cancer cures and special cancer insurance packages as I type) wasn't given pass because a thieving greedy piece of shit like Giudice is "entertaining".  Or someone who not only lies about having cancer but doubles down to make herself the victim when the lie is found out and then triples down to now act like it never happened the way it was fucking caught on camera and aired on television.  She can sit there and watch a clip of her own damn self saying something a year ago and then act like what was just shown was some kind of fiction. 

• Love 8

I think part of the issue with Vicki and Brianna's reaction to cattle country was because it was juvenile and also the derogatory remarks Vicki constantly made about Oklahoma and country living.  I'm sure it was not a pleasant odor, but instead of being adults they acted like 2 year olds.  Vicki was rude and classless in the way she tried to paint herself as above those living in the mid-west.  Personally  I pictured the cows wondering what the horrible odor and screeching sound was coming from the SUV!!!  How awful for them to have to even be that close to those harpies!!  I am happy for the people of Oklahoma and the livestock that Vicki has no reason to be near them anymore.  

We all know Heather curses, but as others have pointed out, it was the way those words were directed at other people that was the issue.  Plus, Heather tries to conduct herself with class especially on camera.  I see her point and agree with her.  I would not have wanted to be associated with that vile person. 

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Roxy said:

I would be shocked if Kelly was brought back. There's controversy and there's being someone who no one else with tape with at all. Case in point of being "too much"- Brandi Glanville and Kim Richards. They both had people talking. They both brought controversy. And, when it got to be too much and no one wanted to deal with them on the show, they were out. I think Kelly got herself to that point in one season. It's a giant feat really. Brandi took about three years, I think, and she had fans and some allies. Kelly? I don't see that many fans and besides Vickie, who is in doubt, few allies. I think Andy's behavior toward her on WWHL was interesting at best. Not a lot of love there and she seemed downright resentful at having to be in his presence. 

There's controversy and there's anger and being litigious and being dangerous, really. It may seem hyperbolic but she's got a history! I would be very surprised if she were back but, as we've all seen, this is anything can happen year.

This is true. Kelly has no allies. Vicki, as usual, is only pretending to be her ally because it serves Vicki's purposes to do so. The fact Kelly cannot see this makes me wonder if she really did watch all the previous seasons as she claims to have done. I didn't start watching this show until S3 and that has been Vicki's modus operandi the entire time I've been watching. I'm not sure Andy's quite fed up with Kelly, yet, in spite of her sitting on the couch for these last two episodes giving the three across from her Lazer Eye-Beams of "I'm Going To Kill You, Bitch" the entire time. It could be she was directing some of those Lazer Eye-Beams at Andy, too. I'm not sure. It looked to me like it was just the ladies, but camera angles can fake a person out on that count.

The odd thing here is that I do think there is a redemption-worthy person hiding below Kelly's surface. Of course, we won't see that person very often because it requires Kelly not to drink and it also requires her to spend a great deal more time thinking than she does talking and reacting. I think the amount of thought required to allow that person to shine is akin to the effort required for average people to not lose a staring contest, and I think that level of effort is similarly generally beyond Kelly's capability. Even if she managed to put that much effort in, I think she would feel that it would make her look like the very slow-witted person she is. And it may well make her look that way, but it's possible it could make her look like a very considered and balanced person, instead. At the worst, it wouldn't make her look any worse than she's managed so far this season.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Normades said:

I think part of the issue with Vicki and Brianna's reaction to cattle country was because it was juvenile and also the derogatory remarks Vicki constantly made about Oklahoma and country living.  I'm sure it was not a pleasant odor, but instead of being adults they acted like 2 year olds.  Vicki was rude and classless in the way she tried to paint herself as above those living in the mid-west.  Personally  I pictured the cows wondering what the horrible odor and screeching sound was coming from the SUV!!!  How awful for them to have to even be that close to those harpies!!  I am happy for the people of Oklahoma and the livestock that Vicki has no reason to be near them anymore.  

We all know Heather curses, but as others have pointed out, it was the way those words were directed at other people that was the issue.  Plus, Heather tries to conduct herself with class especially on camera.  I see her point and agree with her.  I would not have wanted to be associated with that vile person. 

Oh. My. God. I was so embarrassed for them because of their reaction to being in cattle country. I have an aunt and uncle who were dairy farmers when I was growing up (they've since sold their herd, but their son is now goat-herding). The smell really isn't that bad. I mean, granted that you don't want to be downwind from the slurry store or anything, but on average it's not that bad. And Vicki acting like she's so much better than people who provide the food she buys at the grocery store really reflected poorly on her and even Brianna. What makes it worse is that it's really the opposite because of how superficial, shallow, and capricious people like Vicki are.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

Meghan actually brought up the 70's party at that Sushi dinner, not Kelly. I remember thinking how weird it was that Meghan would say that she didn't want any drama and yet she brought up something that she knew was a sore spot between Kelly and Shannon.  As for the swearing, I had people arguing with me earlier in this season when I said that Heather was way to comfortable with Tamra not to have a vulgar mouth of her own. And that just because we didn't see her swearing very often didn't mean that she didn't has a bad a mouth as Tamra or Vicki. And people seriously argued with me tooth and nail about it, so for some it definitely is a big scoop to find out that Heather has trash mouth. 

I think Kelly was doing okay saying she had apologized "to her", and then she went off the rails about Nina.  I am not a Meghan lover because I think too often, with her flat affect, she causes more harm than good.  I felt like the entire season she was in it only when it was about her pregnancy.  Tamra was on Heather McDonald's show and they were laughing at the forced story line of Meghan finding her roots in Ireland. 

One thing Shannon and Heather have played down about Jaci, is Jaci the HOA president of where Heather lives and Shannon did live.  Right before filming last season, the HOA banned filming.  That was huge for the RHOC because it essentially eliminated two venues for filming,   There was just no way Shannon or Heather, either at the Reunion or at the time were going to go after Jaci and her guest.   Both Shannon and Heather have commented in their blogs about the importance of Jaci (who was at Heather and Terry's groundbreaking and on film) and her relationship with the HOA. 

I would not have been one to argue trash mouth about Heather.  After her sex party Valentine's Day dinner where she was "researching" gross sex terms "Dirty Sanchez" and the like, I think there is a very adult side to Heather.  Martha Stewart has been known to let the f-bombs fly and because she has developed an on-air personality you never hear her swear.  Heather likes hosting live TV, it is all about discipline.  I do believe Heather is sincere that she does have the self-control not to behave in a vulgar or profane fashion because of her kids.  I hope it something Tamra and Shannon will observe and learn next year when it comes to screaming f-bombs.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MrSmith said:

Oh. My. God. I was so embarrassed for them because of their reaction to being in cattle country. I have an aunt and uncle who were dairy farmers when I was growing up (they've since sold their herd, but their son is now goat-herding). The smell really isn't that bad. I mean, granted that you don't want to be downwind from the slurry store or anything, but on average it's not that bad. And Vicki acting like she's so much better than people who provide the food she buys at the grocery store really reflected poorly on her and even Brianna. What makes it worse is that it's really the opposite because of how superficial, shallow, and capricious people like Vicki are.

And on average for all of the smack that Vicki talked about OK she didn't say anything about the smell until their car started to literally stink because of the shit that they were smelling.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

Meghan actually brought up the 70's party at that Sushi dinner, not Kelly. I remember thinking how weird it was that Meghan would say that she didn't want any drama and yet she brought up something that she knew was a sore spot between Kelly and Shannon.

Absolutely. My wife and I were both aghast that Meghan brought the 70's party up at that sushi dinner. Other than starting an argument and creating drama, what point could there have been in bringing it up at that time? Things like that are what makes Meghan the worst kind of shit-stirrer; she gets everyone around her going while avoiding having to partake or engage in it other than to start the group down the dark path. Everyone hates the first domino.

5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

And on average for all of the smack that Vicki talked about OK she didn't say anything about the smell until their car started to literally stink because of the shit that they were smelling.

Well, that's true. I guess that part looms a little larger in my mind because of her overall arrogance and condescension toward Oklahoma and the people living there.

Edited by MrSmith
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

If you recall...tamra had ediquette classes on season 4..and naked Wasted was the result.   Id fear what Kelly would do with lessons like that.

She'd cut a bitch with a butter knife.  Brag about holding it correctly.  And tell the cops it was all that _____________(random Kelly Dodd approved over the top expletive) Emily Post's fault because she made Kelly feel victimized having to follow certain etiquette that Kelly shouldn't blamed for resorting to violence. 

• Love 7

I liken Heather's discomfort with Kelly's language at the sushi restaurant with Shannon's discomfort with going to restaurants in their area after the affair. Heather may curse, but she keeps it in check. She was uncomfortable being in public where people might recognize her and associate her with this loud vulgar row in a nice restaurant. She doesn't want people to think poorly of her. Shannon likewise was uncomfortable going to restaurants where David had taken his side piece because people would recall her humiliation. And she doesn't want to be pitied or look at her like she's pathetic.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, MrSmith said:

All this time I've thought that they initially thought they were smellin the cows, but it turned out to be the kid's diaper.  Regardless, Vicki's fake wretching sound is disgusting, not believable and ridiculously immature.  I don't think I'll ever understand how she can seriously think she's funny.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MrSmith said:

Absolutely. My wife and I were both aghast that Meghan brought the 70's party up at that sushi dinner. Other than starting an argument and creating drama, what point could there have been in bringing it up at that time? Things like that are what makes Meghan the worst kind of shit-stirrer; she gets everyone around her going while avoiding having to partake or engage in it other than to start the group down the dark path. Everyone hates the first domino.

Well, that's true. I guess that part looms a little larger in my mind because of her overall arrogance and condescension toward Oklahoma and the people living there.

Meghan got so many accolades for her Switzerland stance this year.  Shannon was defending her and Meghan was offering a monotone apology to Heather.  Meghan arrived picking a fake fight with Shannon over a contrived phone call, where Meghan essentially lied about where she got Shannon's phone number so as not to tip Shannon off that it was part of the show.  The thing with Meghan is she never stands up for anyone but herself.  Those that co-exist with her, seem to accept it and move on. 

About the scenes with the odor from the feedlots, doesn't say something about the producers, Vicki and Briana that over a 20 hour car ride that the highlights and take away were centered around the smell of pooh?  I think it goes to the depths the producers have to reach to find anything really interesting in the Gunvalson household when it comes to conversation.  Cancer cons and pooh.  Maybe it is time for them to hang up their RH shoes.

• Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 2:03 PM, WireWrap said:

I don't think Heather is trying to make this "her" show or to be the "Queen Bee", I thinks she is trying to keep it from becoming like some other HW shows (NJ/Atl.). HW shows. Which is what will happen if Kelly is allowed to keep acting like the vulgar, rabid dog she has portrayed much of this season, with the others reacting to her such as Tamra did at the store in Ireland or if Vicki is allowed to keep scamming/scheming to try and rehab her image. Someone on this show has to be adult enough to apologize, mean it and never repeat their ugly/bad behavior and so far, that role has been Heathers.

Every housewives franchise is about women acting like the worst stereotypes of their gender and fighting with each other. If Heather were to make distinction between her show and another on which they do the same things at a higher volume, I would find that hilarious.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Giselle said:
On 11/16/2016 at 11:04 PM, ChelleGame said:

Also, if anyone is interested in signing up for the focus group -  that I mentioned in the post above  - this is the link.

http://viewervoice.tv/

I got another survey this evening about RHONJ so I suspect there will be another OC one post reunion part 3. The questions are usually so specific you can really tell who they're thinking of keeping, firing and what pairings they're considering.

For once I'd like to see them take a different tack with these shows as they are now and bring them back to what they once were in RHOOC season 1. 

With all the baggage the cast brings they would need to recast the entire show.

You know, there is really room to say all that in the questionnaires. You don't always get Housewives questions but it's pretty involved.  You can be really specific or vague and there's often early clips of shows.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think it goes to the depths the producers have to reach to find anything really interesting in the Gunvalson household when it comes to conversation. 

ITA.  I rewatched that part of the episode a few weeks back and noticed that they had a film crew with them.  I guess in my mind I kind of "edited" the show to just be in the car, which could have been filmed just by mounted cameras.  But there was a crew with them for at least part of the way because there were shots of the Vicki/Briana vehicle from outside as it was going down the highway and they shot from a distance off the road while the one kid did his bathroom business on the side of the highway.  So some poor crew had to travel along with Vicks & Briana for 20 odd hours.  And, at the end of it all, the only stuff shown was Bri's pain in the leg and smelly farm land.  Not even an interesting game of I Spy or the license plate game or driving past some crazy landmark, like the world's biggest ball of twine. 

The thing is, Vicki & Briana are just plain boring together, now that Brooks is out of the picture.  If Bri doesn't want to have to defend herself by proclaiming that she works hard for all of her stuff, the best way to do it is to get off the damn show.  LVP's daughter had a house handed to her and her husband, as well as whatever liquor peddling gig she has from the Vanderpump/Todds, but no one bags on her for having such a easy row to hoe because she's smart enough to stay the hell off the show (except for very limited appearances).

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

So some poor crew had to travel along with Vicks & Briana for 20 odd hours.  And, at the end of it all, the only stuff shown was Bri's pain in the leg and smelly farm land.  Not even an interesting game of I Spy or the license plate game or driving past some crazy landmark, like the world's biggest ball of twine

They could have played some car games with the boys or used the time to educate them on the various things they saw along the way, but instead after many instances of them being nasty toward a large section of the country they continued to make asses out of themselves.  They're really stupid not to have some positive interaction with the boys because I (and many other viewers) find them pretty stinkin' cute!  Of course, it's possible Vicki and Brianna did those nice things, and they were left on the cutting room floor, but who am I kidding?  I find Vicki vile and Brianna's not far behind, so I can't give them even the benefit of the doubt. 

32 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

LVP's daughter had a house handed to her and her husband, as well as whatever liquor peddling gig she has from the Vanderpump/Todds, but no one bags on her for having such a easy row to hoe because she's smart enough to stay the hell off the show (except for very limited appearances).

Exactly!!  Plus Pandora has been smart/courteous enough not to come off as bashing groups of people and acting like she is above them.  I don't begrudge parents helping their children, if they can.  I just find Brianna thirsty and as time goes by she really is turning into a mini-Vicki.  I never thought I'd feel sorry for Ryan, but at this point I even have suspicions that they are on their way to a divorce, just my impression.  I hope I'm wrong for the sake of the boys.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, straightshooter said:

All this time I've thought that they initially thought they were smellin the cows, but it turned out to be the kid's diaper.  Regardless, Vicki's fake wretching sound is disgusting, not believable and ridiculously immature.  I don't think I'll ever understand how she can seriously think she's funny.

Vicki does that fake puking or disgusted stink face EVERY episode if I was Kelly I ask if she needs to clean her cooch or wipe her ass. But I'm not. 

That stinky face or fake puking is the kid of thing cute or funny in 3rd grade not for a 58 yr old but then again this is the great mind who uses the word "liar face" to describe middle aged women. Like I don't even know an 11 year old that wouldn't be embarrassed  saying that. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Lizzing said:

driving past some crazy landmark, like the world's biggest ball of twine. 

Or Cadillac Ranch just west of Amarillo!  It's a piece of land off of I-40 that has 10 old Cadillacs buried by the nose end and people have been painting them since they went in in the early 1970's.  An eccentric rich man, Stanley Marsh 3, was part of this weirdness.  He also put weird street signs all over Amarillo just for the hell of it.  He used to office in the tallest building in Amarillo and he had a huge pool set on the top floor that you could see from, uh a helicopter or something. Dude was weird but it would have given the boys a little break to get out and stretch their legs but I forgot it smelled to bad for them. LOL E

Eh, if you ever have to make that cross country trip on I-40 it's worth the stop, but please pass right on by the The Big Texan Steakhouse.  This is NOT what real Texas steak taste like, BY ANY MEANS!  If you can consume a lot of food in less than an hour then maybe it is worth your visit.  72 ozs of a terrible cut of meat. Yuck!

• Love 3