Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

So I have a friend that I recently discovered watches RHOC...and they actually told me with a straight face that they dont think kelly nor vicki are toxic....and that Gretchen should come back.

Of course, I said someone that stays with a man that lies about cancer over her damily, and someone that has restraining orders and a virginia wolfe marriage spells toxic to me.

And that Gretchen should never have been on the shoe to begin with. Like Tamra said once....she isnt married, has no kids, and doesnt do much of interest.  although Im in Vegas and shes making an apperance as a high roller..so maybe shes got mad skill in gambling hence the lifestyle she and slade have?

• Love 4

So I listened to Heather McDonald Juicy Scoop and she broke down the OC Reunion Part 2*.  She claims Vicki's intro of Steve and Tamra saying he is a nice guy (Tamra has met the guy maybe twice) has opened the door for the return of Vicki and a wedding storyline.  That she and Tamra will rebond, with Briana returning in a major role, the grandsons being ring bearers and Tamra's granddaughter being the flower girl.  Heather McDonald claims everyone loves a wedding and the rest of the cast with maybe the exception of Shannon have to be nice to Vicki.  She also claimed Kelly Dodd would return.

I don't know if McDonald just likes to hear her own voice or if she is trading on some inside info from Shannon and Tamra.  She was hanging with Shannon and Tamra at USC homecoming. 

I noticed there is no slot for a lost episode version of Season 11 so the show literally just drops off until summer of 2017.  Filming probably won't start until February-so I find heather's predictions interesting and at the same time hoping they are wrong.

* Heather made a major error in her recap claiming Shannon left the stage over the husband beating the crap out of her allegation.  I don't know if Heather gets the tape early or if someone blabbed but it was not part of part 2. 

• Love 2
On 11/16/2016 at 10:52 AM, b2H said:

For the record, one of my previous significant others was/is in AA (some 40 years of sobriety).  What he told me on judicial assignments to AA is that the organization honestly doesn't want this.  At all.  They recognize that most offenders forced to go to meetings want nothing to do with it and the offender usually gets nothing out of it.  Most meetings are only speaker meetings, so not classes, unless personal stories and case studies count as a class.  It is not like there is a test at the end of the session.  I used to attend the open meetings with my former SO and he could always sort out those that were forced to attend.

so Kelly got nothing from this.

I had a roommate in college that had to do AA as part of her sentence for a DUI.  She just met a bunch of people to party with (the other judicial assignments) and continued her downward spiral, but at an increased rate.  She'd always crawl home the next morning after an AA meeting completely fucked up.

On 11/16/2016 at 1:58 PM, TheFinalRose said:

This gave me a thought that Kelly definitely needs someone polished to take her under her wing and do the whole Henry Higgins thing. I could see a mutually beneficial plot line next year of Heather doing that with Kelly, and of course it will never sink in completely, but it might be fun to watch them trying and maybe something will rub off on Kelly. When I think about Kelly, I think about her mother. Was she this explosive growing up and no one ever helped her? I find it hard to believe her bad manners just popped up in adulthood. So that makes me think that Heather could do something with all her righteous anger toward Kelly and try and show her the way. 

If I recall correctly, it's been posted somewhere that Kelly's brother has an arrest record similar to hers.  He also seems to spend a ridiculous amount of time challenging people to fights on Twitter.  I don't think Jerri Blank nailed it at momming.

On 11/17/2016 at 5:54 AM, FamilyVan said:

OK but I am just LMAO at the idea or dunk sloppy Kelly beating the crap out of Tamra who was in her best fighting shape of her life and could probably throw Kelly across a room without much effort.  Oh Kelley.  

Don't underestimate Kelly, she'd have her crazy drunk rage to fuel her.

On 11/17/2016 at 1:05 PM, Mu Shu said:

I guess I'm not getting the point.  That smell completely fills the car.   I don't see the big deal in them not enjoying the shit smell.   I don't think you can really compare the stench of hundreds of large farm animals with a diaper change or Briana having to deal with adult poo in a hospital setting.    You are driving along innocently, and boom, giant poop smell fills your car, your sinuses, and your mouth.    

That's my dogs' favorite part of a car trip.  They'll be dead asleep and as we draw near a ranch their little noses start twitching and tails wagging.  By the time we're in the thick of it they are wide awake and whining to get out and chase cows.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

What the hell is Tamra doing at a USC football game?  (Although if she's going to pretend to be a former co-ed, Tamra will fit in at USC better than at most other institutions of higher learning.)

She goes all the time with Shannon, since Shannon's first season.  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

You are driving along innocently, and boom, giant poop smell fills your car, your sinuses, and your mouth.    

For me the smell of stockyards is somehow more "clean" and acceptable than the smell of a poopy (bad poopy) diaper in an enclosed car.   Our major stockyards are gone now (Phoenix area), but that odor traveled far and wide...especially in the summer.  Sewage is a much worse odor.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

What the hell is Tamra doing at a USC football game?  (Although if she's going to pretend to be a former co-ed, Tamra will fit in at USC better than at most other institutions of higher learning.)

As a Trojan, I have to strongly disagree.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

That's completely untrue. It's not easy to get into USC, at all. Tamra would be lucky to gain acceptance to a community college (I'm assuming the woman barely has her high school diploma).

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

That's completely untrue. It's not easy to get into USC, at all. Tamra would be lucky to gain acceptance to a community college (I'm assuming the woman barely has her high school diploma).

Back when my husband went to USC he said  they had the prettiest cheerleaders, like something out of central casting in Hollywood.  I think the original comment was about Tamra fitting right in as a cheerleader.  Even if she get in, she and her parents could have never afforded the tuition.  http://www.latimes.com/local/education/la-me-usc-tuition-20160304-story.html

I am thinking Tamra had her first spawn before she finished high school.

• Love 1

My brother got both his bachelors and masters from USC. It was and remains one of the two or three top schools in the country for his field and, not being 1%ers, it was paid for by scholarship, loans and cash. SC gets a bad rep from morons like Kelly who wouldn't know a top school unless she was bonking the football team after crashing a weekend party.

Spare me ignorant idiots...and yes, their cheerleaders tend to be knockouts.

• Love 3
On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 0:12 PM, MatildaMoody said:

Also for all of her pearl clutching at Kelly's use of the "C" word, it turns out it is actually one of her favorite words according her Entertainment Tonight interview a year or so ago: http://tamaratattles.com/2016/11/16/heather-dubrow-actually-loves-the-c-word/

See, this is why I can't with Heather.  She acts all high an mighty but once again proves she's just as trashy as the other women.  She really thinks she's better than the rest of them.  The fact that she gives Tamra a pass for her trashy behavior but reads Kelly for filth just pisses me off.  In my book, Tamra makes Kelly look shy.  Tamra is the trashiest piece of work on that show and all of the Jesus speak (she needs to stop using His name in vain) in the world isn't going to make me feel otherwise.  She's heinous!  But Heather looks past all of Tamra's vileness which proves to me that she is just as vile by association.  Can't stand either of them!

• Love 3
On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 0:29 PM, steelcitysister said:

Tamra's reaction to Kelly's words and her behavior on the bus spewing spittle into Vicki's face and pretty much her tenure on this show has nothing to do with Kelly or really anyone else, try as Tams does to blame everyone for her foul actions and thoughts  -- it has to do with Tamra being trash. Forever and ever. O, wait, she's walkin' the walk. Let me rephrase: forever and ever, amen. IMO. And LOL.

Thank You Steelcitysister!!!  If I could give you 10 more hearts I would.  Tamra needs to be responsible for her own actions and stop blaming others and alcohol.  She really should be kissing Kelly's ass for taking the focus off of her assiness this season.  And admitting you have an anger management problem doesn't absolve you from your crappy actions.  At least Kelly did something to try and correct her actions by taking the classes.  Tamra won't even admit she needs anger management, just that she can't handle her liquor.  Bullshit!  She wasn't drinking when she was spewing her poison at Alexis at the reunion where she tried to make everyone think Alexis threw her own kids into a pool.  Tamra is just a nasty, trashy person...PERIOD!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, swankie said:

See, this is why I can't with Heather.  She acts all high an mighty but once again proves she's just as trashy as the other women.  She really thinks she's better than the rest of them.  The fact that she gives Tamra a pass for her trashy behavior but reads Kelly for filth just pisses me off.  In my book, Tamra makes Kelly look shy.  Tamra is the trashiest piece of work on that show and all of the Jesus speak (she needs to stop using His name in vain) in the world isn't going to make me feel otherwise.  She's heinous!  But Heather looks past all of Tamra's vileness which proves to me that she is just as vile by association.  Can't stand either of them!

Wait, because Heather can and does control herself in public she is wrong? Also, swearing in a conversation and screaming vulgar names across a room in a public restaurant at another person are vastly different and the latter is exactly what Kelly did.

• Applause 1
  • Love 18
Just now, WireWrap said:

Wait, because Heather can and does control herself in public she is wrong? Also, swearing in a conversation and screaming vulgar names across a room in a public restaurant at another person are vastly different and the latter is exactly what Kelly did.

But then, Heather proceeds to scream and cuss and yell in a public place about Kelly to the production staff.  Not much self control there and those same patrons heard both so what's the difference?  NONE in my opinion!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Kelly and her following don't see the difference between name calling and swearing.  I really don't think it takes Heather to point it out but apparently it is lost on Kelly.  Erika Jayne had a necklace that spelled c*nty-but she wasn't yelling it across the table at someone.

Tamra has had a lot of bad moments, a whole lot of bad moments, but they have nothing to do with Kelly.  Kelly's behavior needs to stand on its own.   Vicki pushing a producer doesn't excuse Tamra's behavior in pushing Kelly. 

14 minutes ago, swankie said:

But then, Heather proceeds to scream and cuss and yell in a public place about Kelly to the production staff.  Not much self control there and those same patrons heard both so what's the difference?  NONE in my opinion!

Heather didn't call Kelly or anyone else a name - she referenced the behavior has low based bullshit.  Huge difference.  The irony was drunk Kelly wanted sympathy from the other women because she incorrectly thought Nina had called her a name-she didn't. 

Low based bullshit and "c*nt," and dumb fuck, STFU are a bit stronger.  Heather didn't start that on her own it was a continuation of the Kelly tirade. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Heather didn't call Kelly or anyone else a name - she referenced the behavior has low based bullshit.  Huge difference.

I beg to differ.  Cussing is cussing.  Those F bombs Heather was throwing would have annoyed me just as much as Kelly's C word if I was a patron in that restaurant and I had my kids with me.  A foul mouth is a foul mouth and even Tamra has said that Heather cusses like a sailor.  Just because the editors choose to show Kelly and give Heather a pass doesn't make a difference to me.  Heather is a hypocrite just like Tamra.  Like I said before, she can lose me with her high and mighty act.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, swankie said:

I beg to differ.  Cussing is cussing.  Those F bombs Heather was throwing would have annoyed me just as much as Kelly's C word if I was a patron in that restaurant and I had my kids with me.  A foul mouth is a foul mouth and even Tamra has said that Heather cusses like a sailor.  Just because the editors choose to show Kelly and give Heather a pass doesn't make a difference to me.  Heather is a hypocrite just like Tamra.  Like I said before, she can lose me with her high and mighty act.

Kelly's name calling isn't excused by Heather's behavior.  Heather said, "are you fucking kidding me.  With her using the c-word, her disgusting base behavior."  There were not multiple F bombs.  heather shouldn't drop "f-bombs", David should not call Vicki names, and his wife did not excuse his language. 

Hey I am all for these ladies losing the f word from their vocabulary.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, swankie said:

Yes, there is a difference. No one was screaming at/calling Kelly any vulgar names , no one was attacking her (or her friend), she was the one on the attack and it was her vulgar mouth that started it all. Heather reached a breaking point, which I understand, and lost control of herself for a few minutes, Kelly does this on the regular though. And, had I been a patron, I would have applauded what Heather said to the production crew about Kelly.

14 minutes ago, swankie said:

No, there is a difference. Swearing is bad enough but screaming vulgar names at someone is worse, far worse and Kelly did the latter. As bad as Tamra has been over the years, and she has been ugly, she has never called someone a "C***" at the top of her voice in a public restaurant, nor has she called them a "dumb fuck" the same way either. Tamra seems to know to leave that sort of base behavior at private HW parties/functions and not do it in public settings. There seems to be no line Kelly will not cross, including calling her husband "Hitler", claiming he has a mental problem/disorder or turning something innocent her very young daughter said into a weird, inappropriate sex joke, with her brother no less, all on camera.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, there is a difference. No one was screaming at/calling Kelly any vulgar names , no one was attacking her (or her friend), she was the one on the attack and it was her vulgar mouth that started it all. Heather reached a breaking point, which I understand, and lost control of herself for a few minutes, Kelly does this on the regular though. And, had I been a patron, I would have applauded what Heather said to the production crew about Kelly.

No, there is a difference. Swearing is bad enough but screaming vulgar names at someone is worse, far worse and Kelly did the latter. As bad as Tamra has been over the years, and she has been ugly, she has never called someone a "C***" at the top of her voice in a public restaurant, nor has she called them a "dumb fuck" the same way either. Tamra seems to know to leave that sort of base behavior at private HW parties/functions and not do it in public settings. There seems to be no line Kelly will not cross, including calling her husband "Hitler", claiming he has a mental problem/disorder or turning something innocent her very young daughter said into a weird, inappropriate sex joke, with her brother no less, all on camera.

A continuing issue on all franchises is the fact some of these women have been allowed to develop a certain persona.  In real life a person may come into a group that is known for randy behavior, but the newcomer may offend if they surpass or immediately display over the top behavior.  I think all the women wanted to like Kelly but she just  could not sit back for a second and let things develop organically.  Shannon was really neurotic her first season but there were softer sides of her, Meghan was a bit of a know-it -all  but she was essentially correct and took some big hits from Vicki.  This Kelly is just out the gate in almost everyone's face with her opinions and insults.  I think had she been a little remorseful of her behavior at the 70's party things may have been different.  Kelly was just all about the set up and at least to me Kelly seemed to be reaching. 

A little off topic Heather Dubrow had Kyle Richards on her Podcast-interesting, they talk pretty openly about production.  Apparently BH gets the really cool trips and lots of them-Kyle has four this coming season.  http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=830&pid=1691880  Heather did say, "shit" at one point on the Podcast for those who are offended by her mouth.

• Love 6

I'm certainly not 'enthused' with people using curse words.  C*** is not a curse word.  It's a vulgar word that is totally derogatory toward women.  And a woman calling another woman this word to is beyond belief.  I don't care how much you may not like the other woman.  You don't use this word.  And you would think Kelly would know this from her experience in the corporate world and hard it can be for woman to be treated equally and with respect. :)

And this includes you, Erika Jane. 

Both of them are totally clueless.

• Love 10

I think there's a difference. It's context. Like saying in frustration a machine is piece of shit vs calling someone a shithead. I curse a lot too but curb it at work (maybe couple times in dismay at mechanical failure) and my coworker cusses a LOT  but when he called me out of name 'stupid ass - shut the fuck up' he was then suspended. It was the context. 

• Love 11

@zoeysmom Kelly did come in really really abrasive and that's not usually how it works in real life. I went to college with a guy who was a lot like her. He was really abrasive, rude, and quick to use curse words when speaking to people. I remember one time a handful of us were hanging out in one girl's room. It wasn't long before he was F this and that. The girl whose room it was told him that she didn't like a lot of cursing around her. At which point, he doubled down on the cursing he called her a "baby" and an "uptight bitch." I pulled him aside and told him how rude he was being and how you can't come into someone's space an disrespect their wishes. Within a week, most of the guys in our program had heard how he behaved. They wanted to beat the snot out of him. I convinced most people to stop talking to him. I took him a while to figure it out. He asked his boyfriend, who was a friend of mine, why in a program of 100 people, 98 people didn't speak to him. His boyfriend told him that he was s rude, disrespectful, inconsiderate asshole. He learned his lesson.

I've always felt that Jill Zarin's fatal mistake was trying to get people to not film with Bethenny. The key is to never engage. It's what they did with Vicki at the beginning of the season. They invited her to their parties and never said a word to her. Had Kelly not divulged the gossip from Vicki, I think the women would have just locked Kelly out. It's funny because I don't think that Kelly would have lasted the season if everyone just stopped talking to her. Kelly doesn't have the resilience of Vicki. Vicki showed up to every party knowing that at best the women distrusted her and at worst flat out hated her. Kelly doesn't have the cojones to do that.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I think there's a difference. It's context. Like saying in frustration a machine is piece of shit vs calling someone a shithead. I curse a lot too but curb it at work (maybe couple times in dismay at mechanical failure) and my coworker cusses a LOT  but when he called me out of name 'stupid ass - shut the fuck up' he was then suspended. It was the context. 

Thank you. It is all about the context. 

My mother taught us that we could never ever say "shut up". She said it was the most insulting thing you could say to someone. So we never said it, and I taught my kids not to say it. However, it is the context. When my mom called me to say Donald Trump was throwing his hat in the ring to be President, I said, "mom, shut the fuck up", in a shocked and funny manner. My mom laughed and said this was in fact the truth (I do curse - a lot). She didn't even mind me throwing in a "fuck". If on the other hand we were at dinner, having a disagreement and I left the "fuck" out, and just told her to "shut up", she would have been in tears and incredibly hurt. Context is everything. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

@zoeysmom Kelly did come in really really abrasive and that's not usually how it works in real life. I went to college with a guy who was a lot like her. He was really abrasive, rude, and quick to use curse words when speaking to people. I remember one time a handful of us were hanging out in one girl's room. It wasn't long before he was F this and that. The girl whose room it was told him that she didn't like a lot of cursing around her. At which point, he doubled down on the cursing he called her a "baby" and an "uptight bitch." I pulled him aside and told him how rude he was being and how you can't come into someone's space an disrespect their wishes. Within a week, most of the guys in our program had heard how he behaved. They wanted to beat the snot out of him. I convinced most people to stop talking to him. I took him a while to figure it out. He asked his boyfriend, who was a friend of mine, why in a program of 100 people, 98 people didn't speak to him. His boyfriend told him that he was s rude, disrespectful, inconsiderate asshole. He learned his lesson.

I've always felt that Jill Zarin's fatal mistake was trying to get people to not film with Bethenny. The key is to never engage. It's what they did with Vicki at the beginning of the season. They invited her to their parties and never said a word to her. Had Kelly not divulged the gossip from Vicki, I think the women would have just locked Kelly out. It's funny because I don't think that Kelly would have lasted the season if everyone just stopped talking to her. Kelly doesn't have the resilience of Vicki. Vicki showed up to every party knowing that at best the women distrusted her and at worst flat out hated her. Kelly doesn't have the cojones to do that.

Kelly's biggest problem was she thought she could really misbehave go low, have the obligatory apology scene, where she would spew her "rationale", because after all there is only Kelly's perception (see Season 9 Heather and her perception and how that failed miserably for her), the other person (Shannon comes to mind) would then fall all over themselves to apologize to Kelly thereby putting her on equal footing.  The irony is Kelly had a huge wipe the slate clean after Glamis and she screwed it up.  Kelly played it well in Palm Desert with her assertion that she would never act up on front of the kids.  She should have left it there instead of going after Heather and Shannon.  The veterans are smart, they are told by production what goes down when filming can be used against you. Tamra has said, if it is said on camera she will repeat it.  Kelly apparently was clueless (even after her in-depth research) to realize it applies to her as much as it applies to anyone else.

Kelly in Ireland, after her huge first gaff, in the pub, and subsequent insults of Tamra, was the one who didn't want to go to dinner, (in spite of Meghan and production's urging) sat out the cow milking, then arrived and sulked and bitched about the others being in their own clique.  She did the right thing by apologizing to Tamra, but once again it did not register with Kelly, her apologize does not mean another will return the gesture.

By the time of The Last Supper, the others had just had it with Kelly, who apparently says one thing off camera and then gets into a funk on camera.  So when Shannon was ordering drinks for her, it wasn't a grand conspiracy to get her to act up, it was the last effort to include her.  Things backfired terribly for Kelly, and we never see the scene, where she talks to Vicki, right before the Last Supper, about being excluded.  Much like @HUNTERHUNTED example of the excluded classmate, Kelly didn't get, that no one wanted to discuss the trip and her behavior, although in Kelly's mind she was sure there was an ambush coming.  The others had moved on.

After the cameras had left, Kelly was all in to have fun, and Tamra and Shannon were having none of Kelly.  Tired of her sulking, unlike the Jill Zarin plan of freezing Bethenny out of filming, these women, and Vicki led the parade were just done with Kelly.   As evidenced by Vicki dumping all over Kelly and telling the others she talked about them, I would say these veterans (sans Meghan) figured Kelly was one and done.  Kelly was not ready for the final push off which is why she went into the hallway and confronted, the others and denied having said anything about Tamra and finally her behavior on the bus-I do believe she thought she had lost Vicki forever.   

By the time of the Reunion, Kelly had dug such a deep hole for herself, there was no way out.  Typical of a narcissist, she thought her child and relationship with her child was superior to the others, her house reigned supreme-Kelly's back yard isn't the beach-it is a major road, and there are three blocks of homes in front of hers before you reach the beach, her marital problems were the most sorrowful, her apologies were the best, the others were untimely (if at all), she had the wittiest lines, she had the biggest boobs and lips, and a really cool closet to house her fabulous wardrobe.

Bottom line by the end of the Ireland trip no one was interested in what Kelly had to say.  Her solution was to take over the Reunion.  I don't know where the franchise goes from here, and it will take a major act of production deity  to pull this cast together for another season.  it would difficult to break up the Shannon, Tamra, Heather trio as they have finally reached that rare RH place where the women really are friends, unless they find a new Kelly friend who also has ties to the trio, uphill battle for Kelly.  I agree I don't think Kelly's personality is such she can show up for parties and wait out being invited back into the group.  

• Love 10

But then, Heather proceeds to scream and cuss and yell in a public place about Kelly to the production staff. 

Yeah, it's amazing how those rice paper walls suddenly became a non-issue when it was Fancypants doing the yelling.

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:22 PM, Lizzing said:

LVP's daughter had a house handed to her and her husband, as well as whatever liquor peddling gig she has from the Vanderpump/Todds, but no one bags on her for having such a easy row to hoe because she's smart enough to stay the hell off the show (except for very limited appearances).

I would venture a guess that the reason Pandora is not on the show is because she is truly hideous looking.  They don't want that on the show.  Although... I guess Briana is no great beauty. 

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:59 PM, Normades said:

Exactly!!  Plus Pandora has been smart/courteous enough not to come off as bashing groups of people and acting like she is above them.   

Because I cannot stand Pandora, I do have to point out that Pandora did act above-it-all when she and her husband were at some birthday party, and there was some fighting, and she looked at her husband and said, "let's go home, this is beneath us."

2 hours ago, jaync said:

Yeah, it's amazing how those rice paper walls suddenly became a non-issue when it was Fancypants doing the yelling.

Right??  She was screaming and cursing!  I really wish someone would have pointed that out.

Disclaimer - I am not defending Kelly here, but I cannot stand Heather's hypocrisy.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I would venture a guess that the reason Pandora is not on the show is because she is truly hideous looking.  They don't want that on the show.  Although... I guess Briana is no great beauty. 

Because I cannot stand Pandora, I do have to point out that Pandora did act above-it-all when she and her husband were at some birthday party, and there was some fighting, and she looked at her husband and said, "let's go home, this is beneath us."

Right??  She was screaming and cursing!  I really wish someone would have pointed that out.

Disclaimer - I am not defending Kelly here, but I cannot stand Heather's hypocrisy.

Pandora is pretty, not "hideous" and just because she didn't want to witness/take part in fighting at a dinner for her father's birthday in no way means she thinks she is better than. LOL

Yes, Heather was a bit loud when she talked to production but in her defense, she was pushed to her breaking point by Kelly's vulgar behavior and Heather's swearing was in no way as bad/nasty as Kelly's vulgar name calling nor as loud. LOL

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Heather was a bit loud when she talked to production but in her defense, she was pushed to her breaking point by Kelly's vulgar behavior and Heather's swearing was in no way as bad/nasty as Kelly's vulgar name calling nor as loud. LOL

I probably would have sounded just like Heather. The c-word was bad enough, but Kelly screeching "dumb fuck" at Tamra who had only been supportive of Kelly would have been my end of day bell. I would have been like "peace out. I'm done with this crazy bitch."

The fact that 5 minutes later she seemed to have barely any recollection of what she did and was trying to comfort Shannon, I would  have walked out and given Kelly a "goodluck with all of your issues Sybil."

• Love 13

Watching this on repeat and just have to say, if I have to spend one more season watching this new look Vicki has cultivated, it will be the death of me. You know the look. My face doesn't move anymore and I'm trying to look contrite. So what we have before us is this pouty, mouth-breathing, 'I have an algebra problem I can't solve' thing.

And next she'll be calling the others 'ratchet'. Because. OG.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I would venture a guess that the reason Pandora is not on the show is because she is truly hideous looking.

OUCH!   I'm adding a photo of Pandora.  I don't watch the show so I Googled to see what she looks like.  This is typical of almost every picture online.  Hideous?  Hideous???  Guess I won't be going out in public again without a shroud (and, for good measure, a mask).  I'm in the wrong forum, beauties, because I'm WAY beyond hideous looking.

Pandora.jpg

5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Add to my hideousness, I must be a snootypants too.  I can see myself saying this if there's bad behavior going on.   It IS beneath me.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, wheresmypizza said:

Watching this on repeat and just have to say, if I have to spend one more season watching this new look Vicki has cultivated, it will be the death of me. You know the look. My face doesn't move anymore and I'm trying to look contrite. So what we have before us is this pouty, mouth-breathing, 'I have an algebra problem I can't solve' thing.

And next she'll be calling the others 'ratchet'. Because. OG.

I believe someone in the thread named this particular Vicki look "ghost fellatio."

• Love 5

Why did Briana stuff herself into that skin-tight army-green getup to be on the reunion for 5 minutes?   And what's up with her relationship with Tamra?

Call me crazy but I think Kelly actually looked good at the reunion in terms of her hair and makeup.  Deep down I think she's insane but I don't think she's any crazier than say, Tamra. 

I don't buy the whole 'Tamra finds Jesus' storyline, sorry.  She's still a kook.  And while I give her props for doing the fitness competition, I still think her skin looked old and leathery even though she's in great shape.  As for Tamra and Kelly throwing down - Tamra might be in better shape, but you haven't seen strength until you've seen psychotic rage up-close, and that's when I would put my money on Kelly. 

Heather is irritating. I found it a little odd that Andy introduced her with the whole "Jewish guilt" line especially after Kelly's remark upset her so much. Oh well.  I thought that the fact that Heather mentioned that the sushi restaurant was the last place she saw her brother-in-law alive helped shed some light onto why she was so upset. 

Meghan still annoys me too. I agree that she's better pregnant but I still think she'd better prepare for single motherhood since that's basically the life she's going to live.  Except with cash. 

• Love 4
On 11/21/2016 at 5:34 PM, heatherchandler said:

I've met Pandora several times and she even waited on me at Villa Blanca. She's actually quite pretty and slender, she looks very different on tv. Same with LVP- much prettier in real life. But, above all, Pandora was sweet, kind, and gracious every time I spoke with her.

Vicki and her ilk are supremely unattractive and Vicki's behavior makes her hideous, inside and out.

While no Heather fan, Kelly's nasty and classless behavior set Heather off. Last straw and all that.

• Love 11

I don't find Briana to be unattractive,  but there's nothing compelling about her.   She really wasn't around that much when she was in nursing school, and seemed very sane next to her mother, but as a lead, she's too tired, negative, and dull.  I get that Andy likes her and she's probably a decent person, but she's not likeable enough, nor dislikable either.  

• Love 2

So Shannon, it was David's fault he cheated on you, but Kelly's fault if a married guy had an affair with her. I'm not actually defending Kelly here, I actually do think it is very wrong to become involved with married people, but Shannon's all over the place on this issue. She and David are greats Kelly should go to hell because she did something while separated. She just annoys me.