Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

What a weird and random list.

Seriously, it is weird! How could they include Dorit? BH only just started and we know nothing about her at all. This was some ranking by the author, not a poll done by viewers.

• Love 1

It looks like Vicki is back but the bright side is that I think Kelly is out! http://www.realitytea.com/2016/12/21/vicki-gunvalson-back-season-12-rhoc-plus-reveal-new-housewife/

Oh and that TVGuide HW ranking that has been posted was a poll that only Kelly tweeted about and only 1,389 people voted in it! LOL

From Kelly's twitter page....."04%Kandi Burruss

05%Kenya Moore

47%Kelly Dodd

44%Erika Jayne

Vote 1,389 votes•Final results"

5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It could also easily be that Kelly just couldn't make this new house wife's first dinner.

Please no, don't ruin it for me! LOL Who knows, Kelly hasn't said 1 way or another but her husband talking smack about Andy wasn't a good sign that they resigned her.

• Love 2

I've cut quite a bit of shit tv from my schedule this past year.  If warthog Vicki is back, I have no problem cutting this show out.   Careful Andy.  This show is aging and plenty of people are starting to get weary of it.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I've cut quite a bit of shit tv from my schedule this past year.  If warthog Vicki is back, I have no problem cutting this show out.   Careful Andy.  This show is aging and plenty of people are starting to get weary of it.  

I'm out too. Vicki has not one redeeming quality. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I for one am psyched to see Vicki back. Anything to keep Tamra and Shannon from getting what they want and gloating about it.

So glad to read I'm no the only one who feels this way.  Tamra and Shannon want to be queen bees but they are only entertaining when Vicki's in the mix.  Shannon has become particularly annoying to me the last season or two. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

So glad to read I'm no the only one who feels this way.  Tamra and Shannon want to be queen bees but they are only entertaining when Vicki's in the mix.  Shannon has become particularly annoying to me the last season or two. 

Oh, me too. And Shannon started out as one of my all-time favorites. I have turned on her so hard. She is so unrelentingly negative, so self-righteous and so unwilling to accept her own culpability in anything. I love that she still tries to claim that she was insisting Kelly have a drink because she wanted everyone to have a good time. That explains the sour look on her face, the way she snapped at Kelly throughout dinner ("What did you say? Amber alert?") and her overall harsh tone.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Oh, me too. And Shannon started out as one of my all-time favorites. I have turned on her so hard. She is so unrelentingly negative, so self-righteous and so unwilling to accept her own culpability in anything. I love that she still tries to claim that she was insisting Kelly have a drink because she wanted everyone to have a good time. That explains the sour look on her face, the way she snapped at Kelly throughout dinner ("What did you say? Amber alert?") and her overall harsh tone.

Shannon, Tamra and Heather are too Three Musketeers.   With Dodd and Meghan exit they had no choice but to keep Vicki and Briana.  If they want to keep this show interesting they absolutely positively cannot have a Tamra/Vicki make up.  It seems to me Vicki is lobbying hard to get Gretchen and Slade back on.  Too many steps backwards.  I just hope they don't feature Briana.  last year she said a lot about her mom, and come the Reunion, all they showed was peace and love between them.

Kelly did say "ambush", I was sick of Kelly and her funk moods, I was thinking it would have been best had she stayed in with Meghan. . . .because absolutely nothing happened at dinner that night.   

I would not be surprised to Kelly back, they obviously have a pretty low bar for retention.  No Meghan either, no interest in hearing about her baby, she lives in St. Louis, keep her there.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Same.  I liked her a ton in the beginning.   It was after David's affair that she went south for me.  This seemed to be when I started seeing qualities I didn't like - and which you state here.

15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Shannon, Tamra and Heather are too Three Musketeers.   With Dodd and Meghan exit they had no choice but to keep Vicki and Briana.  If they want to keep this show interesting they absolutely positively cannot have a Tamra/Vicki make up.  It seems to me Vicki is lobbying hard to get Gretchen and Slade back on.  Too many steps backwards.  I just hope they don't feature Briana.  last year she said a lot about her mom, and come the Reunion, all they showed was peace and love between them.

Kelly did say "ambush", I was sick of Kelly and her funk moods, I was thinking it would have been best had she stayed in with Meghan. . . .because absolutely nothing happened at dinner that night.   

I would not be surprised to Kelly back, they obviously have a pretty low bar for retention.  No Meghan either, no interest in hearing about her baby, she lives in St. Louis, keep her there.

Is Meghan leaving????  I guess there were rumors she'd get a show of her own with Jim out in St. Louis.  Did that come to pass?  In contrast to Shannon, I didn't like Meghan at first but she's grown on me a bit.  I wouldn't mind if she stayed but am not tied to it.  I sort of agree with Vicki that she's too young for the show - only because she's a bit of a fish out of water and doesn't have much to relate to with the others. 

• Love 1

Tell the truth, I don't care if it comes back at all.  Shannon was pretty bad this year,  and Vicki needs to be slapped in the face with a fish and exiled somewhere with no TV or internet.   Stick a fork in the OC, it's done. 

• Love 7

I think I am officially done with this show. Been a viewer since day 1, but it's not interesting & it isn't fun anymore. Vicki is trash that is rewarded for her horrid behavior year after year. Heather is an incorrigible, boring snob, Shannon is on the verge of a breakdown, Tamra is awful...where is the entertainment value??

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Love 13
On 12/27/2016 at 3:19 PM, WireWrap said:

This may explain why Gretchen has latched onto Vicki and Kelly in a bid to get back on the show! LOL http://www.realitytea.com/2016/12/27/gretchen-rossi-sued-lawyers-not-paying-legal-fees/

Gretchen says this whole mess is a “misunderstanding” (of course) and that she plans to pay them after she “collects in an unrelated legal matter.”
Sorry, Gretchie.  It doesn't work that way.  You pay what is owed when it is due, not when you feel like it.

• Love 2
On 12/27/2016 at 8:08 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

I think I am officially done with this show. Been a viewer since day 1, but it's not interesting & it isn't fun anymore. Vicki is trash that is rewarded for her horrid behavior year after year. Heather is an incorrigible, boring snob, Shannon is on the verge of a breakdown, Tamra is awful...where is the entertainment value??

All true but this is a snark site; does anyone follow the authorized sites regarding this mess? I don't but strongly suspect that the folks there have a different take on this tired, hanging on by it's fingernails thing.

• Love 2
On 12/25/2016 at 1:21 AM, Jextella said:

Same.  I liked her a ton in the beginning.   It was after David's affair that she went south for me.  This seemed to be when I started seeing qualities I didn't like - and which you state here.

Is Meghan leaving????  I guess there were rumors she'd get a show of her own with Jim out in St. Louis.  Did that come to pass?  In contrast to Shannon, I didn't like Meghan at first but she's grown on me a bit.  I wouldn't mind if she stayed but am not tied to it.  I sort of agree with Vicki that she's too young for the show - only because she's a bit of a fish out of water and doesn't have much to relate to with the others. 

I've always thought that Shannon was neurotic, negative, and intractable. I think we didn't really notice it because Tamra and Heather were ganging up on her on her first season. But all the stuff we saw from Shannon first season (her slavish devotion to alternative medicines, her fixation on potatoes, meat, and fat, and her confrontation at Heather's house) indicated that Shannon is fucking weird, angry, negative, and stubborn.

I don't think the affair helped, but I think Shannon really leaned on Vicki after the affair. I think she started last season thinking she had this mutually supportive friendship with Vicki. Vicki would support Shannon as she worked on her marriage. Shannon would support Vicki as they dealt with Brooks' cancer. Plus Shannon is really interested in health so you know she'd be all up in that. But Vicki and Brooks were lying about the cancer and lying to Shannon. I think it started to trigger her. I bet Shannon was starting to feel the same paranoia she felt when David was cheating. Additionally, Vicki was banking all of this info about Shannon to use against her later. 

I think Shannon could handle David's infidelity or Vicki's betrayal, but not both. She's not that resilient.

I think Meghan is probably done with the show. Her family is in St. Louis. Jim's other kids are in St. Louis. His work is there. There aren't enough interesting things about Meghan and Jim to justify a show of their own. Also St. Louis is like the least likely location for a Bravo show. I can imagine a spring training show in Florida or Arizona.

• Love 8

Meghan squashed the rumors that she was willfully leaving a few months ago. Now, Bravo might not ask her back but she did at one point express her interest to return. Which I am fine with as long as she continues to challenge Heather and the witches' coven.

• Love 1
On 12/29/2016 at 5:49 AM, Beden said:

All true but this is a snark site; does anyone follow the authorized sites regarding this mess? I don't but strongly suspect that the folks there have a different take on this tired, hanging on by it's fingernails thing.

Good question. I know that Vicki doesn't have many fans over at Reality Tea, neither does Tamra (based on the comments section). I don't know about other sites.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Happy 2017! And now for our first piece of OC gossip in the new year: Heather DuBrow has removed "Real Housewives of Orange County" from her list of jobs on her Twitter account. Things that make you go hmmm...

WOW! I would not blame her if she left the show because they brought back Vicki and Kelly. There isn't enough money in the world for me to film with either of them either! LOL

• Love 7
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

WOW! I would not blame her if she left the show because they brought back Vicki and Kelly. There isn't enough money in the world for me to film with either of them either! LOL

Well, for what it's worth, Heather has already gone on record saying that she would most likely want to come back if they asked her to return - and I cannot imagine her not wanting to show off the house she has been bragging about for three years now - so I have to bet that if she isn't coming back, it's not because of her own choosing. But we shall see...

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Well, for what it's worth, Heather has already gone on record saying that she would most likely want to come back if they asked her to return - and I cannot imagine her not wanting to show off the house she has been bragging about for three years now - so I have to bet that if she isn't coming back, it's not because of her own choosing. But we shall see...

I think Heather told Bravo that if Kelly came back she was gone. Bravo/production called her bluff (thinking she would cave like she did when they all wanted Vicki gone), Kelly is back but Heather stuck to her promise/threat and is gone.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think Heather told Bravo that if Kelly came back she was gone. Bravo/production called her bluff (thinking she would cave like she did when they all wanted Vicki gone), Kelly is back but Heather stuck to her promise/threat and is gone.

I wonder if she's trying to negotiate a season 6 LuAnn contract. That was LuAnn's friend season. If Kelly is back, it might make sense to have a contract like that. Heather would only get paid if she filmed. She might only film when Kelly isn't there and gets the option of skipping the trip. She does a housewarming with the people she likes, goes to handful of Shannon and Tamra events, does one or two events when Vicki and Kelly are present, gets to skip the trip, and has a brief segment at the reunion.

Unless they get someone equally rich, the parties are going to look jank.

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I wonder if she's trying to negotiate a season 6 LuAnn contract. That was LuAnn's friend season. If Kelly is back, it might make sense to have a contract like that. Heather would only get paid if she filmed. She might only film when Kelly isn't there and gets the option of skipping the trip. She does a housewarming with the people she likes, goes to handful of Shannon and Tamra events, does one or two events when Vicki and Kelly are present, gets to skip the trip, and has a brief segment at the reunion.

Unless they get someone equally rich, the parties are going to look jank.

I just checked her twitter page and she is still on the show...... She tweeted this in response to someone telling her they would miss her on the show.

"Heather Dubrow ‏@HeatherDubrow 19h19 hours ago

Heather Dubrow Retweeted Amy G

Plz . I've never had RHOC in my BIO https://twitter.com/amgwilt/status/815742793658167296 …

• Love 1
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Heather Dubrow Retweeted Amy G

Plz . I've never had RHOC in my BIO https://twitter.com/amgwilt/status/815742793658167296 …

Spelling out the above abbreviation, that's Cindy Lou Who's response-- Please. I've never had RHOC  in my bio ?? 

OK, Heather, we get it: you're above it. You're a serious thespian not a reality TV D-lister -- that you appear frantic to land a steady performance or hosting gig is secondary to your extraordinary talent. But, until you land that gig, you're as much of a famewhore as any of your castmates to say nothing of your camera-hungry hubby. BTW, there's an excellent chance the majority of the viewing public knows you strictly as a HW, not for your other stuff -- kind of like what Gretchen said when you came aboard:  Who? I've never heard of her!

Plz.

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Spelling out the above abbreviation, that's Cindy Lou Who's response-- Please. I've never had RHOC  in my bio ?? 

OK, Heather, we get it: you're above it. You're a serious thespian not a reality TV D-lister -- that you appear frantic to land a steady performance or hosting gig is secondary to your extraordinary talent. But, until you land that gig, you're as much of a famewhore as any of your castmates to say nothing of your camera-hungry hubby. BTW, there's an excellent chance the majority of the viewing public knows you strictly as a HW, not for your other stuff -- kind of like what Gretchen said when you came aboard:  Who? I've never heard of her!

Plz.

The only reason she pointed that out was because it was rumored she was either fired or quit the show because she didn't have RHOC listed on her twitter bio, not because she believed she "was above" the show, after all, she acknowledges she is still on it. LOL

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The only reason she pointed that out was because it was rumored she was either fired or quit the show because she didn't have RHOC listed on her twitter bio, not because she believed she "was above" the show, after all, she acknowledges she is still on it. LOL

I am thinking she is thinking she is above it. LOL.  Totally OL.

• Love 1

Heather is above the rest of the OC mutts.  Always has been.  I won't watch puke face gunvslson,but I will tune in to see Dubrow Manor, even though it looks like a mausoleum.  

• Love 9
On 1/1/2017 at 11:45 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Happy 2017! And now for our first piece of OC gossip in the new year: Heather DuBrow has removed "Real Housewives of Orange County" from her list of jobs on her Twitter account. Things that make you go hmmm...

It could be real or just be a red herring or a way to drum up support.  Who knows. Wouldn't blame her if she said "No thank you." She doesn't need the show but her ego might.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 0:44 AM, Almost 3000 said:

Heather's already addressed it by saying it was never there in the first place.

I'd swear that it was there at one point. Tamra, who did have it on her accounts, doesn't have it on her twitter nor Instagram anymore either, she deleted it.

Tamra is indicating that she will be on the show next season.  Two days ago on her Instagram account she posted a picture of herself wearing a #HOUSEWIFE cap. Now if they can just get rid of Vicki and KKKelly it might be worth watching.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Reports are coming in that Meghan is officially out. I never liked her, but I did appreciate her standing up to Heather toward the end. For that reason alone, I am somewhat sorry to see her go.

Not so fast..... From Meghan's twitter......

New Moment

@MeghanKEdmonds are you really not returning to #RHOC?!

Meghan King EdmondsVerified account ‏@MeghanKEdmonds 16h16 hours ago

@misskarababy4 no decisions have been made yet

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The young ones keep getting tossed overboard after one or two seasons and the old sea hags keep hanging in there.  It's becoming Real Grandmas of OC.

They can only keep young-ish housewives when they bring them on in multiples. New York added Heather and Aviva and then Kristen. I think they need more than one just so they can commiserate and have play dates with their kids. I'm sure they hoped that Kelly would be that person, but Kelly is unhinged and a drunk. 

• Love 4

But, but, but....if K doesn't come back then how will we be able to gaze at her perfect marriage, college educated vocabulary, wittness stunning parenting, ect. Sarcasm.

if she did come back she'd rissk becoming chow for Tamra.

• Love 3

I just read that Heather is confirming she is out for next season? When it said one of the OC housewives is not returning, I got worried, because I thought Meghan is out, surely Kelly isn't returning PLEEEEEZE? But, it's Heather!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/heather-dubrow-confirms-leaving-real-housewives-of-orange-county?cid=soc_dg_tw_RHOC

Next season is not looking good. I saw Vicki on Twitter yesterday getting into it with Shannon. Shannon said something about VIcki paying for her man to go on holidays and Vicki responded that she liked 'taking care of my man'. Then Vicki made a nasty comment about Cut Fitness. So Tamra and Shannon are standing firm against Vicki. I was kind of hoping they'd finally cut Vicki also. 

I thought Meghan had confirmed she was raising the baby in St Louis and not coming back. And Kelly Mega Dudd...I don't think I can watch that horrible heifer for another season. There is a hashtag starting up on Twitter that I saw today #BringKellyBack, which gave me faint hope that she was gone. Can anyone confirm?

C3JLpNPVMAA38Ph.jpg