Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: The Ties That Bind

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Seriously. And these two packing a picnic of wine, cheese and strawberries?  They have always aimed to appear more sophisticated and mature than they are. At best what they achieve is more bootleg BrandonandTeresa. It would have been more believable if they split a 40 ounce and a bowl of buds at the town dump.

I can see that image in my head.

The only wine I'd believe these two drink on the regular would be Thunderbird or TJ Swan. Jeebus, I am really showing my age here. For sure a bong for the each of them. As for cheese? Pleeeeze. More like CHEETOS or those cracker and cheeze snacks that come with the little plastic red scooper. 

30kzubo.jpg

• Love 3
10 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Watching that scene again, it rubbed me the wrong way, seeing Theresa having Dawn do her dirty work regarding the termination of the yearly visits. But then again, having Dawn do it and explain it to them in the most gentle way possible will spare Brandon future harassment at work by psycho fans.

It's Dawn's job to be the intermediary between the two parties.  Cate and Tyler should be going thru her to arrange visits and everything else.  As the paperwork that was shown this episode said, even photos of Carly first go to the agency which then passes them on to Cate/Tyler.  I think in the beginning, B&T may have been a bit too lax in allowing much more direct contact between them and it bit them in the butt and they now feel they need to strictly follow the adoption agreement to protect their daughter and themselves.  They learned the hard way that Tyler (and MTV) will push the boundaries and they had to choose to back off.  With Tyler's attitude and lack of respect for their wishes and privacy and with MTV pushing C & T on camera to talk about Carly, I applaud B & T for taking the steps to protect the privacy and safety of their daughter.   

• Love 10

Right, she's not stick thin like the last 3 or 4 girlfriends were. She seemed chatty and sweet, while I remember Dalis and Shelby had some 'tude.   I know he had another girlfriend before Dalis, but I can't remember her name. She wasn't on much.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iheartla said:

Right, she's not stick thin like the last 3 or 4 girlfriends were. She seemed chatty and sweet, while I remember Dalis and Shelby had some 'tude.   I know he had another girlfriend before Dalis, but I can't remember her name. She wasn't on much.

I always thought Dalis was a cute girl, but she has since ruined herself with plastic surgery and looks like a synthetic, expressionless, big-lipped freak. So bizarre. And the fake boobs on the scrawny body don't help things.

• Love 2

First time poster, long time lurker. Doesn't Amber notice that her segments are now primarily focused on Matt? I honestly just want him to shut up. I've started to fast forward because all he talks about is how he was addicted, he was a bad father, honestly, does anyone care? I think she's being lazy and it's easier for her to have him deal with being on camera. 

Additionally, Christopher seems to just want to be on TV. Clearly. Seems quite comfy and almost saying, "my "dad" owes me this!" Not into the 12 step program? I loved the immediate rationalizations from Matt and the initial protest from Amber that was squelched. This will end badly, no doubt.

As far as C and T and the adoption goes, I can imagine that once Carly starts to see them on TV and connect the dots, that's when the trouble will start. I'm not sure how I feel about open adoptions, I think it is dependent on the participants.  I agree that seeing the drug use and criminality in that family  on TV can't be a good thing for her.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So, I watched the first 20 minutes  that I missed. Ummm, Ryan has a new girlfriend and she's  already moved in. IIRC, doesn't  she have a child or two? Are  they living there as well? Is he playing Daddy to them but goes weeks without seeing Bentley?

Why do ALL of these people seem to move from dating to moving in so damn quickly? Every single person on this show seems to do it. 

• Love 8
  13 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So, I watched the first 20 minutes  that I missed. Ummm, Ryan has a new girlfriend and she's  already moved in. IIRC, doesn't  she have a child or two? Are  they living there as well? Is he playing Daddy to them but goes weeks without seeing Bentley?

Why do ALL of these people seem to move from dating to moving in so damn quickly? Every single person on this show seems to do it. 

Because they're all thisclose to being evicted on any given day?

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Maybe that's part of it, but I think there is more and I just don't understand it.

My assessment is that there's a near-pathological need to suddenly create this family unit, because most of them grew up without that "traditional" unit in areas that tend to have very "traditional" views on family. Indiana, Tennessee, Iowa, rural Michigan, South Dakota, etc., all of these places expect families to have a mom and a dad. And in cases like Kailynn's, she had a shitbag couple of parents, and it makes sense she'd rush to say "Well I'm not like that," subconsciously. They seek security and conflate it with success. 

• Love 7

Of course Ryan has a new girlfriend. Of course. 

Someone mentioned in the last thread that Matt's son looks like Seth Green so now that's all I see. 

I feel like I say this every week but what the heck is Farrah's problem? Why does she treat her mother so horribly? And Debra just smiles and tells Farrah how amazing she is. Even when they hug it's awkward. Like Farrah doesn't want to touch her. My mom and I live in different states so when I do get to see her, I'm all over her. It's just damn weird. 

Maci's grandparents seemed very sweet and Jayde continues to be adorable

• Love 1
20 hours ago, iheartla said:

The pillow Debra got her indeed had a weird statement on it,

I thought Debra was throwing massive shade with that pillow. Farrah barely tolerates her, yet here's a sentiment saying - "You're just like your mother!" She had a weird reason too. "You're opening a furniture store, so I got you a pillow". Um yea....okay. I think Debra was passive-aggressively using the pillow, because she can't lash out at Farrah too much in real life. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I am side-eyeing MacKenzie hard because Rhine is unemployed, possibly  addicted to drugs and a shit father but I guess all that is OK because a shit man is better than no man and Rhine is on TV.

I have to wonder if she came from Rent-A-Friend ... you know, where they got Amber's "neighbors" who helped her and Matt move, where they got Farrah's "friend" who makes random appearances ...

• Love 3
8 hours ago, bounnatalie said:

Additionally, Christopher seems to just want to be on TV. Clearly. Seems quite comfy and almost saying, "my "dad" owes me this!" Not into the 12 step program? I loved the immediate rationalizations from Matt and the initial protest from Amber that was squelched. This will end badly, no doubt.

I swear Christopher is still on drugs. He often seems twitchy, to me. And I know everyone's sobriety is different (wow, I agree with Matt on something!) and you don't necessarily need a program to be successful, there was something about the way he shut that shit down. I'd have made him take an on air piss test before letting him move into my house.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, RamonaSenomar said:

I have to wonder if she came from Rent-A-Friend ... you know, where they got Amber's "neighbors" who helped her and Matt move, where they got Farrah's "friend" who makes random appearances ...

She's apparently all over Jenn's Instagram, so I think she's real and fairly permanent at this time. But the match does seem weird. She seems like his kindergarten teacher, and he's the 5-year-old who just woke up from his nap.

• Love 11

So not only was Amber wearing an MTV shirt, but did anyone else notice that Farrah was straight up wearing a Teen Mom shirt with her hideous leggings? 

It was kind of surreal to see Amber and Matt lecture Matt's son about their "rules" and sobriety like mom and dad. Obviously Matt is his dad, at least biologically, but Amber is his own age, not his mom. Her comment about getting in "mom mode" and needing someone to parent when Leah isn't around was very strange. Matt's son does not need you to be his mom, Amber!

Also, since when did those plastic looking chokers come back? I remember those from the '90s and Maci was wearing one at her shower. The Kardashians seem to wear then also.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She's apparently all over Jenn's Instagram, so I think she's real and fairly permanent at this time. But the match does seem weird. She seems like his kindergarten teacher, and he's the 5-year-old who just woke up from his nap.

Makes you wonder if she does everything for him the way Jen does.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Makes you wonder if she does everything for him the way Jen does.

Well apparently she doesn't take the trash out. But maybe she should. Ryan just leaves it laying all over the road. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I swear Christopher is still on drugs. He often seems twitchy, to me. And I know everyone's sobriety is different (wow, I agree with Matt on something!) and you don't necessarily need a program to be successful, there was something about the way he shut that shit down. I'd have made him take an on air piss test before letting him move into my house.

ITA. The way he shut it down was concerning and does not bode well.  I still wonder about Matt's former addiction and sobriety. Do we really know if Christopher is clean?

8 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Of course Ryan has a new girlfriend. Of course. 

Someone mentioned in the last thread that Matt's son looks like Seth Green so now that's all I see. 

I feel like I say this every week but what the heck is Farrah's problem? Why does she treat her mother so horribly? And Debra just smiles and tells Farrah how amazing she is. Even when they hug it's awkward. Like Farrah doesn't want to touch her. My mom and I live in different states so when I do get to see her, I'm all over her. It's just damn weird. 

Maci's grandparents seemed very sweet and Jayde continues to be adorable

She suffers from OPD - Obnoxious Personality Disorder and overblown ego.

• Love 3

So not only was Amber wearing an MTV shirt, but did anyone else notice that Farrah was straight up wearing a Teen Mom shirt with her hideous leggings? 

That is the norm. For some time now, the cast has been wearing MTV-related shirts or wearing shirts for companies they are promoting and being paid for. Even April has been shown wearing an MTV shirt.

Can someone brush Sofia's hair? And can Farrah not once just jump down her mom's throat. There is no reason to jump down her throat when she's showing you about your new truck. She was just trying to show you and Farrah wouldn't let her finish or anything. If Farrah hates her mom so damn much then stay away from her. So sick of her being such an asshole to her parents. Show some respect and I thought it was funny that Sofia said she missed grandma. 

I thought it was funny when Nova tried to hit Cate only because she was probably thinking get ur bad pot breath out of my face. Tyler is not only looking chubby but his skin isn't looking too hot either. Hmmm guess all the shit they are eating a smoking is giving them sores on their faces.

Amber, I wouldn't think it is a good idea to have a current someone who drinks and drugs living under my roof. No matter what they promised, that would be putting ur own 'sobriety' at risk. Matt and Amber don't even look like a couple, they look like room mates. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, bounnatalie said:

ITA. The way he shut it down was concerning and does not bode well.  I still wonder about Matt's former addiction and sobriety. Do we really know if Christopher is clean?

You know, I am almost betting that the dude ISN'T on drugs. I think he might just be lying to give himself a storyline and to weasel his way into the house. They've all been so blase about the whole thing. "Okay, you can live here, just don't shoot up!" "Okay Dad!" And they all go skipping off into the sunset. 

Not. 

• Love 12
On 11/8/2016 at 6:56 PM, GreatKazu said:

I can see that image in my head.

The only wine I'd believe these two drink on the regular would be Thunderbird or TJ Swan. Jeebus, I am really showing my age here. For sure a bong for the each of them. As for cheese? Pleeeeze. More like CHEETOS or those cracker and cheeze snacks that come with the little plastic red scooper. 

30kzubo.jpg

Am I the wrong that one of my guilty pleasures is those handi-snacks with the cheese and crackers and red scooper stick? I save the cheese for last and scoop out the golden yummyness. ???

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12

Like @Katt I just couldn't bother with this episode. Each week I look forward to these episodes so that I can come here to snark with you good people. Yesterday I hit fast forward more than I let it play out. I didn't even finish the entire show it had something like 20 minutes left. 

I think this show is done and not because we all want them off the MTV gravy train it's just too BORING even with the drama because the drama is usually the same Shyte. 

Did MTV sign up for another season? Because I'm sure their ratings have gone way down with teen mom OG. I'm more excited for teen mom 2 - that show can maaaaybe eek out an extra two seasons and still draw my attention (and others).

????????

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Like @Katt I just couldn't bother with this episode. Each week I look forward to these episodes so that I can come here to snark with you good people. Yesterday I hit fast forward more than I let it play out. I didn't even finish the entire show it had something like 20 minutes left. 

I think this show is done and not because we all want them off the MTV gravy train it's just too BORING even with the drama because the drama is usually the same Shyte. 

Did MTV sign up for another season? Because I'm sure their ratings have gone way down with teen mom OG. I'm more excited for teen mom 2 - that show can maaaaybe eek out an extra two seasons and still draw my attention (and others).

????????

I'm with you, this iteration for me ends next week. I'll follow their sure to be ultimately disastrous lives (well, maybe not Maci) through the crappy news, but these manufactured scenes, and the worst decision this show's made (which is saying a lot), breaking the fourth wall, I just can't do it anymore. I, like you, fast forward through most of the stuff until I see something that looks like they're arguing. Jenn and Larry seem sort of done with it too, I mean the Ryan Larry drama is probably the most interesting thing to happen on this show this season (no, not Catelynn's rehab), but they wisely thought "This is not something that belongs on television at this point." Normal(er) families will start thinking this way, and then all MTV's left with is made up vacations and dummies sitting around doing nothing otherwise. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Am I the wrong that one of my guilty pleasures is those handi-snacks with the cheese and crackers and red scooper stick? I save the cheese for last and scoop out the golden yummyness. ???

No, not at all. Guilty as charged! FYI Costco is where I get a big box of them. Sad to see though the package is a bit smaller than I remember when I was growing up and the cheese seems a bit saltier, but when I crave a quick snack or something salty, if I don't reach for a pretzel, I get one of those snacks. The box lasts me for about six months.

Even though I recorded this episode, I barely watched it. I just FF through and stopped here and there not even caring what was said.

Farrah just makes me sick. The way she talks to Deb is uncalled for. There is nothing Deb has done or that she is doing that warrants to be talked to that way. Sure she talks in that baby talk, but that is no crime. Deb surely puts up with it because of Sinister Sophia. There are many grandparents out there who put up with their ungrateful children simply because they want that relationship with their grandkids. 

1 hour ago, SuzWhat said:

Those googly eyes on Riiiiiine's baseball cap.    Is it possible he is that self aware?  Or unaware? I can't.  

I came to the conclusion last night MTV is fucking with him and gave him that hat as "gift". 

• Love 5

just as an aside, my four year old son was the ring bearer in his birth mom's wedding this summer. She (also adopted) had her birth sister and birth grandmother there. I was standing next to my son's birth great grandmother marveling that no one thought this combination of birth and adopted families was odd at all.

What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. I am happy that open adoption has worked for families, like yours. Teen Mom stains everything it touches, but only if the participants allow it to interfere in their lives. These are all damaged people in one way or another. There is no way that TM and the money that comes with it was going to do any sort of good for all involved. I think Chelsea and Katie (TM3) are two exceptions. Just like there are exceptions to the rules of open adoption, Chelsea and Katie are the exception as far as how TM can do more harm than good.

I mentioned being adopted myself along with my siblings. One thing that didn't occur with my adoption was, my parents didn't have any legal and binding contract whatsoever. It was pretty much an open adoption.  My parents went to the hospital the day I was born. My dad signed my birth certificate as the father and my bio mother signed as my mother. They all left the hospital and went in separate cars never to see her again. At any time my birth mother could have changed her mind and demanded my return since she knew where my parents lived as she and my bio father had visited them when she was pregnant with me. What could my mother do since she was not my legal adoptive mother? Thankfully, my birth mother didn't return.

Edited by SPLAIN
Fixed my sentence.
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Maci wants to cut the "Does Anyone Object?" line from her wedding.... not because she's worried that Ryan will object but because she'll be crushed when he doesn't.

EXACTLY.

Farrah hates Deb. They are co-dependent and both control freaks but Farrah truly hates Deb. Farrah is going to make Deb pay for not letting her get an abortion & for acting like Dereck's death was no big deal at the time forever. And possibly for other stuff, too.

I'm not excusing Farrah's behavior or treatment of her mom (she's vile & my mom and dad would have whipped my ass for talking to them like she talks to Deb) BUT man, Farrah is her mom -controlling, condescending, concerned about money/appearance, judgmental, at least a slight bit crazy. Deb created that monster and yep, she is just like her mom (and the plastic surgery has even made them look alike). Deb knows it, too.   And she knows Farrah hates her. Buying her that pillow was probably the most amazing passive-aggressive moment I've ever seen on TV. And Deb, I get it. But you have more life experience and years on Farrah. Grow up. (I will admit I loved watching it, though.)

I'll say again: if my daughter ever comes to me asking for an abortion, I will just say "Ok, get in the car. I'll go with you." Because of Farrah and Deb. I know Deb loves Sophia but I bet deep down she regrets that decision every time she has to interact with Farrah to be able to see Sophia. (And then forgets her regret when she needs money for something from Farrah.)

• Love 9

Late to the party, but wanted to add one thing. I get that Dawn from Bethany Baby Stealers was trying to be gentle, but when she was talking with Catelynn and Tyler about their initial placement in 2009, she said something like you needed more guidance and support at that time. I am screaming at my TV, "That's your job, Dawn." Also Catelynn wants an answer about visits. Cate, you got the answer, it's no.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Late to the party, but wanted to add one thing. I get that Dawn from Bethany Baby Stealers was trying to be gentle, but when she was talking with Catelynn and Tyler about their initial placement in 2009, she said something like you needed more guidance and support at that time. I am screaming at my TV, "That's your job, Dawn." Also Catelynn wants an answer about visits. Cate, you got the answer, it's no.

I think Dawn was saying Cate didn't have guidance and support in reference to Cate's immediate family such as April, who was not in any position to give anything to her daughter at that period of time. All she ever gave her was grief. To me, Dawn's comment was sort of a reminder to Cate what she was dealing with then and why it played a factor in the choice of adoption. If Cate had a different support system in her life, she may not have chosen adoption. Cate sees all the help she gets now with Nova and it probably plays in her mind how she could have had that same support with Carly. The TM money plays a big factor as well.

Dawn's job at that time was to guide them and advise them about the adoption process, what it entails, what will happen, and what to expect. Going by their website, they do offer or reference post-adoption services such as counseling. Her job now is to remind them how the parents of Carly have every right to cut them off from visitation. And that legal right is their choice to make regardless if Cate and Tyler were college graduates on their way to fulfilling their dreams of entering into the working world. In the end, B&T can decide when to cease visitation without having a reason. In this case, C&T have given them far too many reasons why they should.

• Love 7

Kazu, Totally agree that Cate and Tyler did not have the needed family support during that time. For whatever reason valid or not, I get a bit of a bad feeling about Bethany and Dawn. If Tyler were not in the picture, I believe Catelynn and Brandon and Theresa would be able to come to a mutually acceptable plan of visitation. B and T are well within their rights to deny. I think it was odd to pull out the paperwork from 7 years ago, wonder if that was the first time they had seen it since Carly was born. My heart goes out to Catelynn, she is so fragile and now this. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Kazu, Totally agree that Cate and Tyler did not have the needed family support during that time. For whatever reason valid or not, I get a bit of a bad feeling about Bethany and Dawn. If Tyler were not in the picture, I believe Catelynn and Brandon and Theresa would be able to come to a mutually acceptable plan of visitation. B and T are well within their rights to deny. I think it was odd to pull out the paperwork from 7 years ago, wonder if that was the first time they had seen it since Carly was born. My heart goes out to Catelynn, she is so fragile and now this. 

My heart goes out to poor Nova because her parents put more thought and energy into a child that is not theirs.

Cate nor Tyler have made any claims or accusations about Bethany. In fact, they have enjoyed the fruits and limelight of being Bethany spokespersons. Just recently, we became aware of Cate being involved with a birth mother and helped her along as she went through the process of adoption through Bethany. Cate and Dawn were both in the delivery room with the birth mother. Cate was there as that birth mother handed off her baby boy to Brandon and Teresa. If any blame or accusations are going to be assigned to Bethany for crafty or fraudulent business practices, then the side-eye should also be given to C&T for their role in pushing Bethany into the forefront, being paid for their work, pimping potential birth parents to turn to Bethany while selling them the same song and dance that they were sold. 

IMO I don't believe anything illegal was done. If there was, then Cate and Tyler would be putting themselves out front and center for being involved with a business that may be shady. What we have here are two irresponsible adults who are constantly looking who to blame for their choices. All they have to do is look in the mirror and see who is at fault. Cate won't put the blame on Tyler and Cate won't acknowledge her part in all of this as well. Accountability does not exist in the Bacteria household.

I don't think it was odd to pull out the open adoption agreement from 7 years ago. What is odd, in my eyes, is C&T did not have their own copy to refer to if they had any questions or doubts.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

I am absolutely floored on how Farrah talked to her mother, yet AGAIN IN front of her daughter! I know everyone is different, but how could you not check the hell out of her, let alone BEAT THAT ASS!!! MTV it is time to take this show off already. If I had a daughter this wouldn't serve as inspiration or anything positive for that matter. It's BS every week! No thanks!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

No shit! Before her mouth could form the words I'd be kicking her ass. I'll happily go to gel.   

I'm with you on that one, it's hard to watch without getting pissed off!!!

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 1
On 11/12/2016 at 6:29 PM, GreatKazu said:

My heart goes out to poor Nova because her parents put more thought and energy into a child that is not theirs.

Cate nor Tyler have made any claims or accusations about Bethany. In fact, they have enjoyed the fruits and limelight of being Bethany spokespersons. Just recently, we became aware of Cate being involved with a birth mother and helped her along as she went through the process of adoption through Bethany. Cate and Dawn were both in the delivery room with the birth mother. Cate was there as that birth mother handed off her baby boy to Brandon and Teresa. If any blame or accusations are going to be assigned to Bethany for crafty or fraudulent business practices, then the side-eye should also be given to C&T for their role in pushing Bethany into the forefront, being paid for their work, pimping potential birth parents to turn to Bethany while selling them the same song and dance that they were sold. 

IMO I don't believe anything illegal was done. If there was, then Cate and Tyler would be putting themselves out front and center for being involved with a business that may be shady. What we have here are two irresponsible adults who are constantly looking who to blame for their choices. All they have to do is look in the mirror and see who is at fault. Cate won't put the blame on Tyler and Cate won't acknowledge her part in all of this as well. Accountability does not exist in the Bacteria household.

I don't think it was odd to pull out the open adoption agreement from 7 years ago. What is odd, in my eyes, is C&T did not have their own copy to refer to if they had any questions or doubts.

They probably used them as rolling paper.

Bethany is in the business of adoption. They put together couples who are looking to adopt with women/girls who have decided to put their child up for adoption.  From what I recall of the show, Dawn was clearly pro adoption ( she works for an adoption agency!!)  but wasn't doing any arm twisting. It was Tyler who subtly and not so subtly  pushed Cate in that direction, even when she was wavering. I seem to recall him saying that they wouldn't survive as a couple if they kept the baby, that "they" (read Tyler) weren't equipped to give it every opportunity and it was best for "all of them" (again read Tyler) to sacrifice and not be selfish. Cate feared losing the one lifeline she had in her crumby life. So she went along.  I think she sees it now and regrets it, but it's too late.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Bethany is in the business of adoption. They put together couples who are looking to adopt with women/girls who have decided to put their child up for adoption.  From what I recall of the show, Dawn was clearly pro adoption ( she works for an adoption agency!!)  but wasn't doing any arm twisting. It was Tyler who subtly and not so subtly  pushed Cate in that direction, even when she was wavering. I seem to recall him saying that they wouldn't survive as a couple if they kept the baby, that "they" (read Tyler) weren't equipped to give it every opportunity and it was best for "all of them" (again read Tyler) to sacrifice and not be selfish. Cate feared losing the one lifeline she had in her crumby life. So she went along.  I think she sees it now and regrets it, but it's too late.

Yes, fully aware of what Tyler was saying in Cate's ear.  I also remember the many times Cate mentioned how she was happy with the decision she made by going with adoption. Well of course, doing so allowed her and Tyler to be paid by Bethany as spokespersons along with the free trips and perks. Since the adoption was open there was the idea she never really gave up her child since they had access to her to a degree.  The false idea that somehow Carly was in a temporary place and someday she would be in Cate's arms, was just enough to keep Cate content.  What she is really regretting is, having given away Carly not knowing just two short months later she and Tyler would be signed to MTV where they would "earn" the kind of money that would have allowed them to care for Carly. It doesn't matter that they lack any parenting skills, in their eyes money is all that is needed to care for a child. And a willing grandparent who will take that child for five days out of the week. 

They probably used them as rolling paper.

Someone else had mentioned this back when that episode aired. lol

• Love 1