Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: MAFS Season 4 Reunion

• Start Topic

Three couples were matched to marry as strangers at first sight. After going on a honeymoon, moving in together, and living as husband and wife for several weeks--they made a decision to either stay together or get a divorce. Now time has passed, and the experts travel back to Miami to check in on how each has fared since the cameras left.

If they're starting with the happy couple and have depressing Heather and Derek in the middle, then surely Sonia and Nick must still be together. Why would they end on a depressing note?

• Love 4
Just now, MsPH said:

If they're starting with the happy couple and have depressing Heather and Derek in the middle, then surely Sonia and Nick must still be together. Why would they end on a depressing note?

I think they're going to get them to agree to counseling or something.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

David and Vanessa from the last season are going to have their own show: Married at First Sight, Second Chance. Don't know how I feel about that or if I'll watch. 

Obviously, Ashley wasn't great to him, but David was in no way ready to be anyone's husband.  Remember that fit he threw on Father's Day?  Or inviting a woman out while still married to Ashley (and yes, she absolutely wasn't interested, but he could have waited a few weeks)?  I feel sorry for any woman who decides on David.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, belladonna77 said:

Obviously, Ashley wasn't great to him, but David was in no way ready to be anyone's husband.  Remember that fit he threw on Father's Day?  Or inviting a woman out while still married to Ashley (and yes, she absolutely wasn't interested, but he could have waited a few weeks)?  I feel sorry for any woman who decides on David.

Yeah, I think he's someone who just wants to be married. Or he likes being on TV and the money it pays. 

• Love 2

I had a feeling Tom and Lillian would stay together. I thought it was sweet at the end where he gave her an engagement ring. 

There was no reason to bring Heather and Derek back again. I didn't watch them because I figured they were just going to repeat what they already said hundreds of times already.

Shocked that Nick and Sonia are still together. I think the fake out with Nick not wearing his wedding ring was planned. Well, whatever, good luck to them, I still think Sonia could do better.

• Love 7

Ouch, gonecrackers!

I have high hopes now for Tom and Lillian! Man, the way he grabbed her butt in that one scene......!

But who knows. Maybe Nick will prove to be a steady slow burn, and Tom's blaze will fizzle!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 6

I can't believe Sonia and Nick are together.  I just don't see it with them. I'll never be convinced that they should be together. Maybe if I find out in 10 years they are still together and happy, I will let go of that viewpoint.... lol  but for now.. I don't know. 

The only thing I can think is that the editors had a hay-day with those two and basically decided to completely screw with the audience on their storyline. Maybe there was a bunch of better footage that just got left on the cutting room floor.

He just always seems so damn awkward and unaffectionate with her. Beyond what I would expect even if he is a shy introvert type. I fear that she is just settling. Nothing I've seen shows that he is crazy about her.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 14

Lily was sporting that diamond ring on the "Decision Day" episode and also on this episode before Tom gives it to her at the end of 6 months.

A five year could produce this show better!

I  don't believe Nick and Sonia are still together. I think it was his last chance to wear that stupid shirt and hat again. After the failures of season 2 and season 3, I'll bet they had to stay together or say that they were. How long will this last?

Edited by Vinyasa
  • Love 8

I had a feeling Tom and Lillian would stay together. I thought it was sweet at the end where he gave her an engagement ring. 

Considering she was wearing the ring six months ago on the decision day episode before he gave it to her, it must be a magic ring!

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

I can't believe Sonia and Nick are together.  I just don't see it with them. I'll never be convinced that they should be together. Maybe if I find out in 10 years they are still together and happy, I will let go of that viewpoint.... lol  but for now.. I don't know. 

The only thing I can think is that the editors had a hay-day with those two and basically decided to completely screw with the audience on their storyline. Maybe there was a bunch of better footage that just got left on the cutting room floor.

He just always seems so damn awkward and unaffectionate with her. Beyond what I would expect even if he is a shy introvert type. I fear that she is just settling. Nothing I've seen shows that he is crazy about her.

I think they did edit all the affection out - at the end of tonight's episode there was footage of them kissing more than once.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

@nexxie  I saw them kiss while they were in bed with the dog in between them. They looked like an old married couple- a peck on the lips then off to sleep on their separate sides of the bed.

But after that, when they were showing pics of the couples through the season, I thought there were a couple shots of Sonia and Nick kissing in a more fun, natural way. Will have to watch that part again to be sure.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, nexxie said:

But after that, when they were showing pics of the couples through the season, I thought there were a couple shots of Sonia and Nick kissing in a more fun, natural way. Will have to watch that part again to be sure.

I'm sure you're right- my finger was on the fast-forward button through a lot of this episode (and all of them!)  Thank God for DVRs.

• Love 4

So did they force feed Nic Wellbutrin or Lexapro to make him slightly more upbeat than a corpse?

Did Lilly get new teeth?

Was Tom always short and stubby with size 15 feet?

Sonia needs to settle in with that nice asexual marriage she's got on her hands. 

Aanndd that's all I got. 

• Love 13

Actually this seemed like an exercise in "be careful what you wish for" because even though 2 couples are still married it's almost like the audience wishes at least one of them wasn't.

Maybe Nick is positively phobic about PDA's and that's why we saw not much of that going on between him and Sonia.  But if that was the case why didn't the show explain that to the audience?  I can't believe the show is messing with the audience to such a degree.  I also don't want to think Sonia stayed with a cold wooden fish that doesn't find her attractive.  I can't believe she'd still be with him if he was anything like the show made him out to be.  And I can't believe the editing monkeys would deliberately make him look THAT bad, especially if they stayed together.

I can't imagine it would be easy for Sonia to watch Tom and Lilly all kissy face and romantic 24/7 while she barely gets a peck on the lips and sleeps with a dog between them.  Meanwhile the dogs are shown slobbering up Nick's face.  I mean, seriously!!!

• Love 7

Let me start off by saying that I am SHOCKED that they didn't spend 1 hour recapping the entire season for us. They sure do love their flashbacks!! Secondly, I am also shocked that both couples are still together. I do hope they all stay together in the future and have happy lives together, though. Thirdly, what was up with Derek? He's looking rough. My guesses are either:

1. He hasn't slept in 5 days.

2. He is having some sort of allergic reaction.

3. He's blazed as hell.

I wonder if these couples will now join Married at First Sight: The First Year.

Edited by TVwatcher35
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

In some article Sonia said Rachel hypnotized her to get over her fear of dogs.

Maybe she also hypnotized her into thinking Nick finds her attractive.

Too funny. I feel sorry for her. The only thing worse than what we saw of him were his explanations with regard to her. He was attracted to her, then he wasn't attracted to her, then he wanted to be friends and started to become attracted to her - even his friends were laughing at him and looking at him like he had three heads. I also can't stand the way he played down his meltdown as if it were no biggie.  "What's the worst that could happen?" (if she moved back in). Duh. Round 2, maybe? I dunno. Her voice and speech patterns aside, I think she deserves better. She's warm from a warm family, and she was paired up with Frosty the indecisive nasty knucklehead.  Good luck with all that.  

• Love 15

I really, truly, despise what has become of the production of this show.  The reunion show used to be where we got real time interviews and questions rather than more production trickery and more effing flashbacks.  I literally watched this piece of garbage in about 15 minutes fast forwarding the flashbacks and dumb ass producer driven 'events' like the salsa dancing and miserable bbq.

As far as these six are concerned, clearly the absolute genius of the bunch was Heather in not only getting away from that turd Derek as soon as possible (really Derek, you REALLY think you wouldn't change a thing in how you would have approached your honeymoon?), but she also will now have this shitstorm of the show and the judgy 'experts' in her rearview mirror.

I am sick of seeing Tom's stubble (ladies, do any of you find this attractive?  Seriously, I am curious) and his condescending attitude towards Lily and how 'proud' he is of her.  Was he trying to hypnotize her in bed with the 'We will fix the bus because YOU want to' bullshit?

And as far as Sonja and Nick...you know what, they deserve each other.  If they are both that desperate and willing to accept partners that are clearly lukewarm at best for one another, then more power to them.  Personally, I think that both of these couples are doomed within two years at the most.

Finally, the 'experts'.  It took almost the entire season, but even the other new one pissed me off with the comment about Heather 'she realizes now that she could have tried more'.  No, she realizes now that signing up for this catastrophe was the worst decision she has even made in her life.  And her question to Tom and Lily of 'do you regret doing this show?' is the DUMBEST question in the history of broadcasting.  They JUST stated how blissfully happy they are together....why would they regret it?!  (talk to me in two years and I am sure that their answer will be different).

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Vinyasa said:

Lily was sporting that diamond ring on the "Decision Day" episode and also on this episode before Tom gives it to her at the end of 6 months.

A five year could produce this show better!

I  don't believe Nick and Sonia are still together. I think it was his last chance to wear that stupid shirt and hat again. After the failures of season 2 and season 3, I'll bet they had to stay together or say that they were. How long will this last?

You know, the sad thing is that even with two couples staying together this season, that only gives the "experts" a 25% success rate, which is half of the average divorce rate of 50%. And that means that each of these people are still more likely to successfully find a fulfilling, long-term relationship on their own than they are with the help of the so-called "experts". Then there are all those idiots in Chicago who are trying out for the next season of this show! Either they want to be on TV really badly, or this show pays really well, or they've never heard of Match.com and eHarmony ... or possibly some combination of the three.

As for production, one thing my wife and I have noticed about these shows is that as they become successful and have more and more seasons, the level to which they're over-produced increases. This is particularly true of any shows that have live finales and is most easily demonstrated by how long those finale shows become. When it comes to shows like MAFS, they get more and more flashbacks and their reunion shows become dominated by flashbacks. Somehow, RHOC hasn't seemed to succumb to this, but maybe that's all down to Andy Cohen. (Side note: That dude annoys me in many ways, but at least he has a firm hand on the production of his shows.)

Edited by MrSmith
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, jamblastx said:

I am sick of seeing Tom's stubble (ladies, do any of you find this attractive?  Seriously, I am curious)

NO!!!  I'm surprised she didn't get a rash from all the kissing with him.

21 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

This proves something that I have always known, everything on TV, reality shows, TV shows, the news, etc, is all edited to tell whatever story the producers want to tell.  I also think Heather was heavily edited because they do NOT want people to know why she decided to divorce Derek; there had to be a very serious reason to divorce him after only two weeks.

Who knows, maybe in addition to being a chronic weed smoker and a whiny little turd he had a 2 inch penis.  Seriously, you never know.

• Love 9

Well, color me shocked that Nick and Sonia are still a couple!  He actually LOOKED at her and made eye contact!  They touched (held hands)!  He smiled AT her!  Will wonders ever cease?!?  It still would not be enough for me, but I can't fault Sonia for wishing and hoping and trying.  I was in a loveless marriage for over ten years so who am I to judge?  There's something that I want to fault the experts for joking with Sonia about but can't remember right now.  At least they agreed about Sonia being skeeved about Nick's dogs licking his face.  (I don't think I could say "kundalini" without giggling a little bit. Such a funny word!)

Tom and Lilly, no surprise there.  Heather and Derek, yawn. 

Edited by suzeecat
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

What this show proved to me is that with selective editing, you will believe any story the producers want you to believe.  I noticed in the "never before seen footage" there were plenty of scenes where Nick was affectionate with Sonia, only WE didn't see them.  When they were together on the show, they seemed like a totally different couple than what we saw on the show.

21 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

As for production, one thing my wife and I have noticed about these shows is that as they become successful and have more and more seasons, the level to which they're over-produced increases.

I think what happened here is the producers were looking for a "story" they hadn't presented before, preferably one that mimicked a very hot-topic couple from a previous season. 

Cold/unaffectionate woman man married to a man woman who desires physical touch and warmth.  The story they fed us with Nick+Sonia is the converse of Ashley+David.

42 minutes ago, jamblastx said:

I am sick of seeing Tom's stubble (ladies, do any of you find this attractive?  Seriously, I am curious) and his condescending attitude towards Lily and how 'proud' he is of her.  Was he trying to hypnotize her in bed with the 'We will fix the bus because YOU want to' bullshit?

Worse is that it seems Lily rewards and appreciates all the garbage he feeds her. "I wash debris off my feet now because it's important to you." 

I have met women who love beards and women who love smooth faces, but I'm pretty sure I've never heard a woman say she loves Sandpaper Face. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

I think they did edit all the affection out - at the end of tonight's episode there was footage of them kissing more than once.

You may be right.  So then, what's the sense of this show if it's phony .. Right?  I feel like us viewers are being duped.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jamblastx said:

I really, truly, despise what has become of the production of this show.  The reunion show used to be where we got real time interviews and questions rather than more production trickery and more effing flashbacks.  I literally watched this piece of garbage in about 15 minutes fast forwarding the flashbacks and dumb ass producer driven 'events' like the salsa dancing and miserable bbq.

As far as these six are concerned, clearly the absolute genius of the bunch was Heather in not only getting away from that turd Derek as soon as possible (really Derek, you REALLY think you wouldn't change a thing in how you would have approached your honeymoon?), but she also will now have this shitstorm of the show and the judgy 'experts' in her rearview mirror.

And as far as Sonja and Nick...you know what, they deserve each other.  If they are both that desperate and willing to accept partners that are clearly lukewarm at best for one another, then more power to them.  Personally, I think that both of these couples are doomed within two years at the most.

Finally, the 'experts'.  It took almost the entire season, but even the other new one pissed me off with the comment about Heather 'she realizes now that she could have tried more'.  No, she realizes now that signing up for this catastrophe was the worst decision she has even made in her life.  And her question to Tom and Lily of 'do you regret doing this show?' is the DUMBEST question in the history of broadcasting.  They JUST stated how blissfully happy they are together....why would they regret it?!  (talk to me in two years and I am sure that their answer will be different).

I totally agree with everything you said.  To answer your question, I myself do Not like stubble.  Is it supposed to look "rugged and sexy"?  Stubble and bare dirty feet .. Yuk!  Yes, Tom is all over Lily.  The girl is sexy and I think their marriage is based around sex and all they can get.  This guy wants it all .. That's why he doesn't even want to even talk about kids yet.  Heather was the smart one.  She didn't get a good vibe and then followed her instincts about him from the get go.  Nick and Sonia both got on my nerves so I mostly fast forwarded them.  Although I watched this show and was addicted to the first seasons, I was very disappointed with this one.  I just couldn't stomach the three experts and their bullshit theories.  And that's MY opinion.

• Love 6

I was not surprised at the decisions.  I was very irritated at the producers for their editing choices.  They really left a lot of Sonia and Nick's relationship out. It is the point of the show, to show us why they are together not wonder why Sonia stayed with him.

I still do not think Lilly and Tom will make it for the long term.  They are too different.  Also thought the ring proposal was probably a reenactment as Lilly did not seem surprised.  I liked the shells the ring was in, nice touch.

Still do not have a positive vibe about Heather.  

• Love 8

I do not know if I like Heather as a person, but I respect that she stuck to her guns.  However, the break up did kind of tear down the illusion that the "marriage" aspect, would automatically make people try harder.  Besides a quickie divorce and the humiliation of being on a reality show, there is nothing about the these fake marriages holding the couples together.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

Maybe Nick is positively phobic about PDA's and that's why we saw not much of that going on between him and Sonia.  But if that was the case why didn't the show explain that to the audience?  I can't believe the show is messing with the audience to such a degree.  I also don't want to think Sonia stayed with a cold wooden fish that doesn't find her attractive.  I can't believe she'd still be with him if he was anything like the show made him out to be.  And I can't believe the editing monkeys would deliberately make him look THAT bad, especially if they stayed together.

Its hard to buy he is when he said how he had sex in a public pool bathroom. If someone is so phobic of and introverted I don't buy them doing such things. I find him to be a crock of shit. As I said before he will gladly use certain words and reasons for his behavior when he says things that are mean and cold...which I think has to do with how he grew up. 

3 hours ago, Kareem said:

Too funny. I feel sorry for her. The only thing worse than what we saw of him were his explanations with regard to her. He was attracted to her, then he wasn't attracted to her, then he wanted to be friends and started to become attracted to her - even his friends were laughing at him and looking at him like he had three heads. I also can't stand the way he played down his meltdown as if it were no biggie.  "What's the worst that could happen?" (if she moved back in). Duh. Round 2, maybe? I dunno. Her voice and speech patterns aside, I think she deserves better. She's warm from a warm family, and she was paired up with Frosty the indecisive nasty knucklehead.  Good luck with all that.  

Agree with you and nothing he even said sounded like it was meant when he said he was attracted or he thought she was (insert his mumbled words here). They rally down played that meltdown like it was nothing for sure and it wasn't the first time he said something to be mean and try to be hurtful either. Plus the drinking....dude was drunk A LOT! Yet people ragged on Heather for the drinks during the honeymoon and acted like she was the drunk. SMH Editing or not that meltdown was pretty telling IMO and the crap one would end up putting up with over and over again...with the fake I'm sorry coming soon after because you walk away. I think he pulled at Sam at the end realizing if he didn't act a little different that at least than he has it might hurt his business down the road and Sonia bought it....as well as was bullied by the "experts" on going back and sticking it out. I get the feeling she is one of those that if you say and push in a certain way to make her feel conflicted she can be suckered into whatever because all of the Confessions she was saying her gut was telling her one thing but the "experts" and Nick another. Girl should have gone with her gut on things. 

24 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I totally agree with everything you said.  To answer your question, I myself do Not like stubble.  Is it supposed to look "rugged and sexy"?  Stubble and bare dirty feet .. Yuk!  Yes, Tom is all over Lily.  The girl is sexy and I think their marriage is based around sex and all they can get.  This guy wants it all .. That's why he doesn't even want to even talk about kids yet.  Heather was the smart one.  She didn't get a good vibe and then followed her instincts about him from the get go.  Nick and Sonia both got on my nerves so I mostly fast forwarded them.  Although I watched this show and was addicted to the first seasons, I was very disappointed with this one.  I just couldn't stomach the three experts and their bullshit theories.  And that's MY opinion.

That is something that has bugged me with Tom. That damn stubble. Its not sexy or anything. Its looks like he gets lazy on shaving and then does it once it gets to long. I like facial hair on most men but stubble....NO! My husband has a nicely kept goatee he is growing long but it fits with how he looks. I am surprised Lily doesn't have a rash looking face from all their kissing with that stubble he has. LOL 

Agree with Heather being the smart one for not being bullied back into sticking it out and doing what was the right thing in getting out of this mess. There was so much more there than we saw and obviously will ever see/hear that happened to make her get out. I also agree that these "experts" and their shit theories are hard to stomach. I get disgusted seeing and hearing them. Pepper was getting pretty bitter too when things weren't going as SHE wanted too. SMH

• Love 5

Haven't seen it yet but sounds like all the choppy editing can now be explained as they were purposely leaving a lot out to dupe the viewers. I'd say massive write-in but they get the ratings so they don't care, & they'll probably do it again.

I won't ever think much of these folks participating though as (beyond the fact of marrying a stranger on TV) they have obviously lied & played along even on SM to help keep viewers duped, particularly on the part of Nick & Sonia... not the greatest way to start a marriage, basing it on deceit. Good luck with that.

Edited by gonecrackers
change of end thought
  • Love 3

I know I'm in the minority but I am really glad Nick and Sonia are  still together.  I thought their last pillow talk was really sweet.  I think she brings out things in him that he likes.  I know I'm a total nerd but I did read the Jamie Otis interview with Nick and Tom and it made me like Nick even more.  He did explain the "not attracted" meltdown and it made sense to me.  I think he and Sonia have a genuine and funny relationship.  He seems to like quirks about her and he did say she was beautiful.   They also like one another's families which is a big thing.  Also on the same page about kids which is also pretty important for people in their thirties. 

I think Tom and Lilly are cute but they almost seem like they have something to prove with the constant PDA and talk about their healthy sex life.  Tom said things like "it's been a struggle" about his marriage to Lilly while Nick seemed much more positive and upbeat. 

• Love 15

Tom & the stubble... don't mind it much as a 'look' but would probably be painful; that's Lily's problem.

Speaking of painful the manscaping... Sonia said Nick is 'prickly'. Who wants to run their hands (or anything else) over stubble, not just on the face but all over? Wouldn't trimmed hair be more preferable than prickles? Guess that's a thing now but it doesn't seem sexy to be scraping someone all the time. It's probably handy if you have an itch in bed however... 'scoot over, hun, I want to rub my itchy back on your stubbly chest... aaaahhhh, much better... g'nite'.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 7

Well, I enjoyed this season.  I feel bad for Derek and Heather, but I like the other two couples.  I hope it works out long term for them both.  I wouldn't dare try to predict things for them, based on my knowledge (or lack thereof) about relationships, but I kind of hope we get a Married Life series with them as well.  I would watch it. I've been entertained by the shows.  

• Love 4

Its hard to buy he is when he said how he had sex in a public pool bathroom. If someone is so phobic of and introverted I don't buy them doing such things.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that!

I don't know what to believe about Nick and Sonia. They certainly didn't look like two happy six month married newlyweds last night!

• Love 5

I agree with all those who feel the series was heavily edited to emphasize Nick's standoffishness.  The final reunion episode must have been actually scripted ...consider Sonia's comments about her marriage in her first appearance before the "experts."  Obviously scripted to fit the suspense they wanted going into the reunion episode. (Do men often take their rings off for golf?  A better excuse might have been he took the ring off before using power tools, a common safety measure.  But then the series did not mention Nick's DIY hobbies.) 

Also, it appears the SM was managed to fit the storyline...  Nick does complain at one point on Twitter about the heavy editing...  I have been wondering ever since the episode when Sonia moved out and we learned that the couple had had sex, apparently unbeknownst to the producers or at least the experts, if the couple themselves had agreed upon some scripting of their own.  

We only hear Nick say he is not attracted to Sonia.  We do not see his lips move...a sign I believe on reality TV that this is a voice over.  I am not sure we really know why Sonia moved out any more than we know the whole story about Derek and Heather.

As an introvert who dislikes PDA married for 25 years to an extrovert prone to lots of public hugging, etc., I can testify that there are some upsides to the combo...he forces me out of my comfort zone into various social activities and the reverse is true, too.  He has had to develop some hobbies and learned to entertain himself.

i hope is works out for Nick and Sonia.  I like both of them.

• Love 8

Just finished watching. I actually fast forwarded through most of it. I really don't care about Tom and Lily. I just wanted to see Nick and Sonia. I honestly just think Nick is awkward in front of the camera. And I think they genuinely like each other. But I don't understand this format. Why did it have to be so edited?

• Love 9

Exactly! It was all filler. Without Kevin Frazier, we learned nothing new.

They should have had all six of them in a studio. Instead we have them coming and going out of someone's living room.

• Love 3

Well, this was bullshit.

I like the earlier seasons format of having all the couples sitting down together, rehashing what went down and then bashing the ones that deserved it.   The way this was done last night could have been accomplished in 15 minutes. 

Heather, if Derek is such an ass, why were you teary?  And WTF were you wearing?  The "experts" think she has experienced growth?  In what?  

I'm glad Lilly and Tom are still together and they seem happy.  

I don't get Sonia and Nick at all.  

• Love 4

Oh, and I want to ask .... Am I the only one who noticed the jokes inherent in the "primary" expert's name? ("Primary" in that she's been on the show since the beginning.) "Dr. Pepper Schwartz"

Let me break it down for you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apUsi5YYrs8

and
"May the Schwartz be with you" from Spaceballs.

And now you'll never be able to think of anything else whenever her name is mentioned or she comes on the screen. You're welcome!

33 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Well, this was bullshit.

I like the earlier seasons format of having all the couples sitting down together, rehashing what went down and then bashing the ones that deserved it.   The way this was done last night could have been accomplished in 15 minutes. 

Heather, if Derek is such an ass, why were you teary?  And WTF were you wearing?  The "experts" think she has experienced growth?  In what?  

I'm glad Lilly and Tom are still together and they seem happy.  

I don't get Sonia and Nick at all.  

I thought the group reunion was only in seasons 1 and 2.  Last season, didn't they meet with the individual couples?  I could be remembering wrong, but I didn't think they had all 6 in the same room last season.

• Love 2