Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: The Day Will Come When You Won't Be – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

The fact that "previously on the Walking Dead" has nothing in it except the final Negan reveal is proof that they dragged it out for no purpose other than waiting until October for the death reveal.  What a load of crap.

• Love 1

Wow, that was an arrogant, cheap start. At least they can't play with Glenn and our affection for him anymore. 

I'm glad it's done. I wasn't affected except for relief, mostly. 

Also, I talk a lot. Slowly. So i would do just fine in the zombie. Apoc. A. Lypse. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, magdalene said:

I really don't care for Negan at all. I find him tiresome and juvenile.   I suspect the producers have a big hard-on for him - which leaves me pretty much screwed as a viewer.

I hate Negan

• Love 3

This was so unnecessary.  I get that you had to have someone die, and it does suck that it was Abe, but he went out bravely.  Glenn's death was there for shock value only.  Or are we just following the comics now?  

• Love 4

I like Abe and I loved Glenn.  I should be devastated.  But I don't really care.  I'm not insensitive.  This is just so poorly done.  They had months to come up with something.  Shame on Gimple.  I hope the critics chew him up and spit him out.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, peach said:

It seems like TPTB wants us to hate them instead of the bad guy that they lurve so much.

I always thought it was a dumb idea for Rick to be a contract killer for Jesus's Hilltop group. Rick creates havoc wherever he goes. He needs an MBA in crisis management.

• Love 6

So this speech by Negan about Rick being addicted to power is a not so sly attempt to have the viewers believe that this is all Rick's fault. I am not buying it, although some will. It is still bad writing, imo.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, oakville said:

I always thought it was a dumb idea for Rick to be a contract killer for Jesus's Hilltop group. Rick creates havoc wherever he goes. He needs an MBA in crisis management.

ITA, this is why I hated him & found Shane to be better. The deaths are on Rick. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
Just now, candall said:

Here's something very odd:

I'm finding less content to comment about here, than on Fear The Walking Dead.  Ohhhhh, LMAO.

OMG, you are right. As much as I hate that show and all those characters, things happened.

• Love 4