Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Orange is the New Yuck!

roeflem
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, seasons said:

Hoda interviewing helen hunt and paul reiser for their show reboot. Helen hardly seems to smile. Her forehead and eyebrows look weird. Very harsh. Makes her look angry. 😠

It’s never watched the show, but yes something is off about Helen hunt. She looks a bit skeletal... maybe it’s just aging and w are used to seeing faces with fillers on tv? I don’t know but she does have a bit of RBF. 

I couldn’t help but notice how the vibe Hoda created when interviewing JHud was so different (perhaps professional?) when compare with how she is with JLO.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bugaboo said:

Jenna singing "raindrops on roses and whiskers on kid-dens...." WTH? ?!!  😰 Why is that such a problem? A speech therapist should work with her.

The same reason why she calls Dolly “Parden.”  Texas dialect. 

• LOL 1
44 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I can't stand that Jenna can't pronounce the word Important. She drops the T and it annoys the heck out of me. How could she have been a teacher? She can't even pronounce words correctly.

I liked the episode where the producer told her that😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wow, sounds like Savannah's eye injury is more serious than originally thought...she said she still cant see from her right eye, and she wont be back on the show until after the New Year.  I recently had cataract surgery & am still freaked out about the idea of surgery on the eye.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Wow, sounds like Savannah's eye injury is more serious than originally thought...she said she still cant see from her right eye, and she wont be back on the show until after the New Year.  I recently had cataract surgery & am still freaked out about the idea of surgery on the eye.

This sounds terrible! I hope her vision returns. I wonder if there is a chance it will not? Very scary. Was she holding her son and he was waving around that giant train?? What an awful injury.

That's awful that Savannah is dealing with such a serious injury. It looks normal from her twitter pictures at the holiday party. How frustrating to not have her vision back. Hopefully it fully returns for her.

On 12/17/2019 at 9:44 AM, ByaNose said:

I can't stand that Jenna can't pronounce the word Important. She drops the T and it annoys the heck out of me. How could she have been a teacher? She can't even pronounce words correctly.

Well, she also is supposedly a journalist and talk show host and can’t pronounce basic words !

But as annoying as she is Maria and Hoda grate on my nerves way way more !

Both of them are so self involved and think they are life experts and never stop acting like they are sages telling us minions how to live ! 

Everyday there are multiple pictures of Hoda’s kids doing things we don’t give a crap about !

Even when Maria is not on the show , Hoda has to bring her up ! Today we had to hear about how St Maria told a driver  to pull over and put his troubles in an imaginary bag ! Gag !

Maria is so so wise , but she didn’t know her own husband was doing the maid and got her pregnant!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Sheinelle is leaving the weekend edition to spend more time with her family.  Wouldn’t be surprised if Dylan didn’t do the same after she gives birth.  Or maybe take Monday off from the 3rd Hour.  Six days a week is hard with family.

• Love 5
On 12/20/2019 at 10:07 PM, goldenpuppy said:

Well, she also is supposedly a journalist and talk show host and can’t pronounce basic words !

But as annoying as she is Maria and Hoda grate on my nerves way way more !

Both of them are so self involved and think they are life experts and never stop acting like they are sages telling us minions how to live ! 

Everyday there are multiple pictures of Hoda’s kids doing things we don’t give a crap about !

Even when Maria is not on the show , Hoda has to bring her up ! Today we had to hear about how St Maria told a driver  to pull over and put his troubles in an imaginary bag ! Gag !

Maria is so so wise , but she didn’t know her own husband was doing the maid and got her pregnant!

And whenever there is a picture of the group, like the latest party picture, Hoda has to be front and center with her gigantic open mouth !

Maria and Hoda are so self-absorbed and narcissistic! They literally make everything about them ! 

Also, Hoda is a rude ahole! When they did some clip about how guests don’t take a hint to leave , she made insulting remarks about Meredith Viera, and lied about the fact she had to yell down from the bedroom to tell her to leave !   I believe Meredith told the truth when she said that Hoda just  left with the baby  without saying goodbye , leaving Meredith to wonder if she was coming back !  Hoda leaves her friends at parties without telling them she is leaving and doesn’t say goodbye to the hosts , and her friends need to find their own way home , while she has their things at her house that she expects them to pick Up! 
Leave it to Hoda to act like she is so wonderful and Meredith was rude .

I think Hoda can’t handle Meredith because she is way more intelligent and down to earth and she doesn’t kiss Hoda’s conceited ass and fawn all  over ever word and feeling  Hoda expressed as if it’s the sermon on the mount!

Edited by marmalade
  • Love 8

I used to be pretty neutral about Hoda when I see her on random things, but, after watching her regularly on this show, I truly cannot stand her.  I hope Blake is off living his best life with a closed mouth dog lover who sees him as a living being of value.

• Love 12

So, is Hoda off for the week or is she going to take a month off?  Cause she has two kids and she wants to spend the holiday with them.  No other person on that show has kids like she does.  Is Joel going to hand write her a Christmas card that she will share when she gets back?

I was reading comments on another website about Sheinelle not working on Saturdays anymore.  One person commented that Hoda has to work 6 days a week as well.  What show are they watching?  

• Love 2

The need to just have a Hoda Network !  Her gigantic open mouth smile is everywhere when they announce a special or post a picture !

There is one picture of Jenna with her gmail yesterday on Instagram, but 7 of Hoda’s family with a caption about how “magical “ her family’s Christmas was ! Seriously ?   

The New Year’s Eve countdown or course has Hoda as a host , and her big mout is front and center in a picture that Al Rocker posted of the table read for the Rose Parade ! Are they flying to Pasadena overnight ?

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, snowydaze said:

The need to just have a Hoda Network !  Her gigantic open mouth smile is everywhere when they announce a special or post a picture !

There is one picture of Jenna with her gmail yesterday on Instagram, but 7 of Hoda’s family with a caption about how “magical “ her family’s Christmas was ! Seriously ?   

The New Year’s Eve countdown or course has Hoda as a host , and her big mout is front and center in a picture that Al Rocker posted of the table read for the Rose Parade ! Are they flying to Pasadena overnight ?

I am so sick of this woman and I don't even watch the show anymore. I thought she would have been Time magazine 's person of the year with all her vacuous publicity.

• Love 6

Besides Hoda’s giant open mouth smile on multiple pictures of her “magical “ holiday and family ,  her mom has the fame creepy  smile , complete with  yellow  teeth !  Her sister and noe even her daughter have that annoying toothy smile too ! Yuck !

It’s so funny that Hoda  said she was reflecting on “time”, and how time goes by so fast while she was doing her usual philosophical speech! She said this in relation to her babies growing and changing so fast .   When she said that I wondered why she doesn’t cut back on her work schedule to spend more time with her kids . After all, she loves such a simple life , she probably could give up one of her multiple jobs and specials

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Bugaboo said:

I am so sick of this woman and I don't even watch the show anymore. I thought she would have been Time magazine 's person of the year with all her vacuous publicity.

Well, Hoda was announced as one of the top stories of 2019 in the Today show commercial !     So nauseating!   I have a hard time believing that the staff of Today is not secretly sick of Hoda and the overdone BS about every thing in her life , especially her adolescent behavior when she’s 55 and lived with a guy for               6 years !

Oh and now we see pictures of Hope, but never a full face camera shot! I have a feeling that deep and non-materialistic Hoda  is saving full face pictures for a People magazine feature where she makes a lot of money for her adoption story or a wedding feature!

Edited by marmalade
  • Love 2

So, Hoda ran a race when she used to live in New York.  Doesn't the fool still live in New York?  And, Jenna needs to focus more on her kids because sometimes she's busy pulling down their shades.  My New Year's resolution needs to be to never watch these idiots.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

So, Hoda ran a race when she used to live in New York.  Doesn't the fool still live in New York?  And, Jenna needs to focus more on her kids because sometimes she's busy pulling down their shades.  My New Year's resolution needs to be to never watch these idiots.

Ugh! Maybe Hoda has a house in the Hamptons? Of course she wouldn’t tell us that because she lives such simple life , just like us !

6 hours ago, goldenpuppy said:

Besides Hoda’s giant open mouth smile on multiple pictures of her “magical “ holiday and family ,  her mom has the fame creepy  smile , complete with  yellow  teeth !  Her sister and noe even her daughter have that annoying toothy smile too ! Yuck !

It’s so funny that Hoda  said she was reflecting on “time”, and how time goes by so fast while she was doing her usual philosophical speech! She said this in relation to her babies growing and changing so fast .   When she said that I wondered why she doesn’t cut back on her work schedule to spend more time with her kids . After all, she loves such a simple life , she probably could give up one of her multiple jobs and specials

OMG! Hoda’s mom’s smile is freaking scary with the gums and yellow teeth?  Now Al Roker is also doing the creepy smile ! Barf 

Edited by snowydaze
  • LOL 1

Have Sheinelle and Hoda ever hosted the first two hours together?  Sheinelle can host with Peter, Craig, Lester, etc, but I don't think I've ever seen her with Hoda.  She filled in for Carson today.  Does Hoda see her as competition?

35 minutes ago, alexa said:

Having Al with Hoda in the last hour was painful.  He should not be in conversation segments, IMO.  

Neither should she.

Edited by Bronzedog
Misspelling
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Kathi Lee gave Hoda a painting that Hoda didn't like, so, she put it in storage.  I missed the lie Hoda told Kathi when she asked about it.  I guess that's fine, except I wouldn't have announced it on tv.  My first thought is what horrible people Hoda is probably raising her daughters to be.  And, Joel can't be much better if he's marrying Hoda.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Kathi Lee gave Hoda a painting that Hoda didn't like, so, she put it in storage.  I missed the lie Hoda told Kathi when she asked about it.  I guess that's fine, except I wouldn't have announced it on tv.  My first thought is what horrible people Hoda is probably raising her daughters to be.  And, Joel can't be much better if he's marrying Hoda.

I doubt those children will learn any manners or etiquette from Hoda. Or the use of proper grammar.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Didn’t Hoda also get caught re-gifting because she gave the gift to the person who originally gave it to her?  

• Useful 1

Ugh, Savannah and her interview with tom hanks. Great blend of sucking up and pedestrian questions. They are such pals, according to the show. Of course hoda praised the interview, how "insightful" it was and how much she learned about him. Please.

Savannah 's last question was something about what he would want his epitaph to say. Searing interview for sure. And they've been hyping this for days. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, seasons said:

Ugh, Savannah and her interview with tom hanks. Great blend of sucking up and pedestrian questions. They are such pals, according to the show. Of course hoda praised the interview, how "insightful" it was and how much she learned about him. Please.

Savannah 's last question was something about what he would want his epitaph to say. Searing interview for sure. And they've been hyping this for days. 

And now it's Jenna interviewing Oprah...gag. Channel change!

• Love 2

Hoda thought her jury summons was just an advertisement for jury duty???  Yes, Hoda.  The court system spends millions of dollars a year advertising jury duty.  That’s why you see so many ads about it on tv, and, don’t you really like the Christmas ads they do for it?  Why is this dumbass on tv?  I hope they jail her for not responding to the summons.

I suspect that she believes that those who serve on juries are below her station in life.

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Axie said:

Hoda thought her jury summons was just an advertisement for jury duty???  Yes, Hoda.  The court system spends millions of dollars a year advertising jury duty.  That’s why you see so many ads about it on tv, and, don’t you really like the Christmas ads they do for it?  Why is this dumbass on tv?  I hope they jail her for not responding to the summons.

She is a total dumbass! I am sure that is why many like her ! She doesn’t threaten them with being too smart !  She does however, know how to promote herself !

Today we can all sleep better  know that Hoda’s mom is picking out her wedding dress ! Wow ! We were all very concerned about  the wedding dress and plans for a 55 year old woman on her second marriage , who has loved with her fiance for 6 years !

I have a feeling the details of her wedding will be topics on the Today show non-stop and  the wedding will be talked about l more then the royal weddings ! 

I wonder if Hoda will be married during sweeps live , on location during the fourth hour! 

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Interesting because in the People magazine article about Hoda getting engaged, she said the wedding would be low-key, possibly on the beach where they got engaged.  Who knows.

I watch the 4th hour sporadically.  I liked Jenna better before she was on this show.  I am kind of embarrassed for her, really.  The salivating over Oprah needs to stop.  She is just too much.  Too hyper.  They spend about half the hour complimenting each other.  Do real people talk that way?  It's boring.

Re Valerie Bertinelli.  I had noticed she had gained weight.  She talked about her depression.  Anyone know the state of her current marriage?  When she didn't mention her husband at all, it made me wonder.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, debbie311 said:

Interesting because in the People magazine article about Hoda getting engaged, she said the wedding would be low-key, possibly on the beach where they got engaged.  Who knows.

I watch the 4th hour sporadically.  I liked Jenna better before she was on this show.  I am kind of embarrassed for her, really.  The salivating over Oprah needs to stop.  She is just too much.  Too hyper.  They spend about half the hour complimenting each other.  Do real people talk that way?  It's boring.

Re Valerie Bertinelli.  I had noticed she had gained weight.  She talked about her depression.  Anyone know the state of her current marriage?  When she didn't mention her husband at all, it made me wonder.

Jenna and Hoda are both dumb as rocks, but I find Jenna less annoying because she isn’t so narcissistic. She isn’t giving life advice and acting like her life and kids are so extra special.

I think Valerie’s marriage seems ok . She has her husband on her cooking show a lot and it doesn’t appear that  anything is wrong .  She just did an anniversary show  for New Years dinner on her show .  Valero did lose both of her parents in a very short amount of time. I wonder if that is contributing to her depression.   I do think that she cooks a lot of high calorie foods and baked good . And her weight seems to be bothering her. That can add to depression 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, goldenpuppy said:

She is a total dumbass! I am sure that is why many like her ! She doesn’t threaten them with being too smart !  She does however, know how to promote herself !

Today we can all sleep better  know that Hoda’s mom is picking out her wedding dress ! Wow ! We were all very concerned about  the wedding dress and plans for a 55 year old woman on her second marriage , who has loved with her fiance for 6 years !

I have a feeling the details of her wedding will be topics on the Today show non-stop and  the wedding will be talked about l more then the royal weddings ! 

I wonder if Hoda will be married during sweeps live , on location during the fourth hour! 

I think whatever Hoda does for her wedding she will make money off of the pictures . I don’t think she’ll have an on the air wedding   I wouldn’t be surprise if she has a deal with People magazine for an article and pictures, complete with the first picture of her latest  baby’s face which she strategically never shows in her photos !  She wil somehow make the baby’s  first public into a way to make money !

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, snowydaze said:

I think whatever Hoda does for her wedding she will make money off of the pictures . I don’t think she’ll have an on the air wedding   I wouldn’t be surprise if she has a deal with People magazine for an article and pictures, complete with the first picture of her latest  baby’s face which she strategically never shows in her photos !  She wil somehow make the baby’s  first public into a way to make money !

Is the adoption official yet?  Until it is, she can't show the baby's face.

2 hours ago, snowydaze said:

I think Valerie’s marriage seems ok . She has her husband on her cooking show a lot and it doesn’t appear that  anything is wrong .  She just did an anniversary show  for New Years dinner on her show .  Valero did lose both of her parents in a very short amount of time. I wonder if that is contributing to her depression.   I do think that she cooks a lot of high calorie foods and baked good . And her weight seems to be bothering her. That can add to depression 

I remember when she lost all that weight on Jenny Craig.  I was wondering why she doesn't do that again, then I realized that having a show on the Food Network, it would be weird for her to be doing Jenny Craig while cooking up delicious food.

2 hours ago, debbie311 said:

I remember when she lost all that weight on Jenny Craig.  I was wondering why she doesn't do that again, then I realized that having a show on the Food Network, it would be weird for her to be doing Jenny Craig while cooking up delicious food.

She did look good in that blue bikini. The weight loss gave her a whole new career. Now, she’s trying it again but in the opposite direction. In Hollywood, you gotta be in the news. It’s better than being forgotten.  

2 hours ago, debbie311 said:

Whatever she does, at least she’s not as annoying as Marie osmond and her nutrasystem!

• Love 5

Maria really needs a neck job. The hair and the face are maintained and tweaked, but oy vey that neck - really bad and doesn't match the face and hair. I don't see how she can just let that go with all the effort into the hair face and extremely thin body.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, seasons said:

Maria really needs a neck job. The hair and the face are maintained and tweaked, but oy vey that neck - really bad and doesn't match the face and hair. I don't see how she can just let that go with all the effort into the hair face and extremely thin body.

I’ve seen many Many celebs with puffed out faces but sagging necks. I think that area is harder to “fix”? I’m surprised she doesn’t wear more scarves. But then again maybe she’s trying to encourage aging and not trying to pretend to be 30?

• Love 2