Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

She asked him like five times whose fault it would be if the cat got hurt or killed while running around loose outside, trying to get him to admit it was on him and his wife, and he just never answered her.

It was as if he could not get the concept of personal responsibility: as long as he let the cats run free and follow their "true" nature, which is the pure and moral way, how can anyone presume to find him liable for anything?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

She asked him like five times whose fault it would be if the cat got hurt or killed while running around loose outside, trying to get him to admit it was on him and his wife, and he just never answered her.

So, what happened to her tried-and-true spiel of "What if that dog bit a CHILD and not a cat!?"  She pisses me right the hell off with that stuff.  Just spouts her mood for the day in any unfair way she can.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Brattinella said:

So, what happened to her tried-and-true spiel of "What if that dog bit a CHILD and not a cat!?"  She pisses me right the hell off with that stuff.  Just spouts her mood for the day in any unfair way she can.

She might have gone that way if the dogs were unleashed, or the defendants didn't have control over them.  I'm a cat person, and I believe it was the plaintiff's fault.  Cats should be kept indoors.  Mine are very happy to be inside.  One is deathly afraid to go out.  The other one likes it, but is good on a harness and leash.

• Love 6

3 p.m. reruns-

Semi-Automatic Street Fight?!-Plaintiff accuses his cousin, of vandalizing his car.   Defendant has a cross claim.  The two men had girlfriends that didn't get along, and that started the fight.  Plaintiff says defendant, and others came to the his mother's house, started a fight.  Plaintiff was arrested, took a gun charge for a Tech-9, and has previous charges for assault and battery over 30 incidents.   Defendant's girlfriend claims the plaintiff punched her in front of her child, and defendant says he was hit with a pipe.   Plaintiff claims he 'caught' the gun charge and took a plea for 4 months in jail, because the attackers took his car keys, and locked the Tech-9 in his car trunk.     Plaintiff claims defendant hit his car with the tire iron.    Defendant says plaintiff tried to hit him, and missed and hurt his own car.    Cases dismissed for stupidity. 

Annulled and Angry!-Plaintiff makes accusations against his ex-wife. and grounds for annulment were because wife was not of sound mind.   Charges include breaking a house lease, and unpaid car loan.   They married, split up, reconciled, signed a two year lease on a  house or apartment together, and loaned wife $2400 to buy a car (marital property).   Plaintiff filed to have woman evicted, and $300 for the car loan.  Annulment paperwork has no lease payment, or car payment, so case is over.  

Marijuana Insult?-Plaintiff landlord suing defendants for unpaid rent, and damages.    Plaintiff says police called to remove defendant's drug paraphernalia.  Security used for last month's rent.   Case is dismissed.    

• Love 3

New shows, same old stories. In the bleach fight case, the defendant pissed me off a lot. First, she claimed that the bleach was poured into both her eyes, then she had to slowly crawl from the bedroom to the kitchen before she could wash her eyes out. Hard to believe that this did not permanently and severely damage her vision. She added to my annoyance by adding later that she had third degree burns (to her eyes I think I heard but maybe not the eyes). She obviously doesn't know what third degree burn means, but it sure does sound really horrible when she says it but I noticed that her medical record at the ER was not shown in court, there was no indication of hospital admittance, and I will bet that the diagnosis said absolute nothing about third degree burns. We see a lot of people pumping up their cases by using terms with specific meanings that the litigants obviously know nothing about. While I am at it, get off my lawn!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

5 p.m. Both New-

Bleachtastic Break-Up!-I wouldn't believe the defendant if her tongue was notarized!   Plaintiff suing lying ex for false arrest and assault, but man was detained, not arrested.    Plaintiff says defendant threw bleach on his clothes   Defendant has photos of her bleached clothes, with very minimal bleach spots, if plaintiff did this it would be much more consistent. No pictures of bed or other damages from the alleged bleach.    (bad news, defendant is a CNA for disabled people).    Defendant's claims of him putting her in a headlock, and tossing bleach in her face is garbage, because she was behind him.      Plaintiff called 911, alleging defendant went after him with a machete.  Plaintiff says he didn't make hot chocolate fast enough for the princess, and she attacked him.   I believe the plaintiff when he says defendant poured the bleach on his clothes, and tussling to get the bleach away from her is how both litigants had bleach spots on their clothes.    Both cases dismissed. 

Auburn Football Lights It Up?!-Plaintiff suing defendant for burning her scalp during a hair process, a curly perm.    The perm was on Iron Bowl Saturday (it's an Alabama-Auburn huge football game tradition).   Plaintiff didn't feel discomfort until two hours later with the chemicals still on.   Plaintiff claims the burning kept on, and defendant didn't do anything to help for a while.   Plaintiff had treatment the next day at urgent care, for scalp burns.  Lots of dispute about when the actual hair treatment happened.  Plaintiff gets $ 3,000.

Girlfriend Vandal Hacks Into Lover's Phone?!-Plaintiff claims ex-girlfriend vandalized two of his cars, after she found out he was cheating on her with multiple other women.   One woman he was 'talking' to is now pregnant with his child.   Defendant says she was angry after she looked at his social media, but didn't do the vandalism.  The same day his phone said she hacked into his phone was the day the first car was vandalized.   The second car was in her driveway, and that car had a smashed windshield, and someone wrote stuff on his second car too. (Sharpies are very effective for this purpose apparently).     $3,785 for plaintiff.   

South African Carpet Theft?!-Plaintiff suing defendant for return of his carpet, and other property.   Defendant claims plaintiff took his carpet back already.   Plus he claims she has a TV, a drone, and other stuff.   Plaintiff brought a locksmith to the house, to pick the lock on her room where everything was locked up.   He claims the landlord stopped him from taking things, because he wasn't on the lease.    JJ calls the landlady says she let him take his clothes, but not the TV, rug, drone, etc.   Defendant looks rather uncomfortable now.   Defendant wants to be reimbursed for a trip they scheduled to Africa, that never happened (she claims he was to meet up with the mother of his child).    He gets his money.     

• Love 6
(edited)
16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Girlfriend Vandal Hacks Into Lover's Phone?!-

I was excited to watch this because I wanted to learn how a girlfriend could hack her boyfriend’s phone. At first glance she didn’t look like she had the hacker skills of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo or even Napoleon Dynamite, but maybe looks are deceiving. Evidently all she did was login to his Gmail account from her phone using his password. But since I already know how to prevent that with 2 step verification and not to give my Gmail password to my side slam the only thing I learned was that Sharpies can be equivalent to spray paint for certain vandals.

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Saturday rerun-

Obsessed Stalker?-Plaintiff wants money for lingerie, and a birthday dinner.    Defendant refused to give the money, and gifts back.     Both litigants are icky.    Plaintiff returned a purse that he bought for her.    Money for birthday dinner paid to plaintiff, nothing to defendant.

Six-Car Sideswipe!-Plaintiff suing defendant for damage to his vehicle, after defendant hit six parked cars while driving in reverse, at 2 a.m.     Plaintiff's daughter actually has the car.    Defendant is about to tell a huge lie, and JJ doesn't like that.    Defendant admits his car hit the six parked cars, after man and his friends were drinking until almost 2 a.m.    Defendant claims he was the designated driver that night, and wasn't drinking (total crap-ola).  Defendant was backing up to park, far down the block, and another car came down the hill, hit him head on (photos show no damage on the front of his car, just the side), and pushed him into six other cars.   Defendant's car was not insured at the time of the accident.  However, he called them to renew minutes after the accident.     $2692 for the plaintiffs.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

Skipped all vandalizing, violence,, bleached clothes (really? Bleaching clothes is still a way of a woman showing displeasure with the actions of her man? So passe.), animals and shotguns. That left me with "Jarkel" who is an idiot so shockingly unburdened with gray matter or morals I really have to wonder why on earth Mr. True kept him as a friend for at least 10 years. 

• LOL 4
On 5/17/2019 at 5:22 PM, DoctorK said:

New shows, same old stories. In the bleach fight case, the defendant pissed me off a lot. First, she claimed that the bleach was poured into both her eyes, then she had to slowly crawl from the bedroom to the kitchen before she could wash her eyes out. Hard to believe that this did not permanently and severely damage her vision. She added to my annoyance by adding later that she had third degree burns (to her eyes I think I heard but maybe not the eyes). She obviously doesn't know what third degree burn means, but it sure does sound really horrible when she says it but I noticed that her medical record at the ER was not shown in court, there was no indication of hospital admittance, and I will bet that the diagnosis said absolute nothing about third degree burns. We see a lot of people pumping up their cases by using terms with specific meanings that the litigants obviously know nothing about. While I am at it, get off my lawn!

She also claimed bleach was "poured down my throat".  Um...no, for the same reasons you cited with the eyes.

• Love 2

3 pm reruns-

In and Out of Jail!-Plaintiff and defendant met in drug rehab.   Plaintiff was constantly violating her probation for DUI, and going back to jail.   Plaintiff's house was in foreclosure for non-payment, needed a house sitter, is still squatting in the house, and moved defendant into her house.   Plaintiff suing for utilities, rent, credit card charges, and lots of thefts.    Defendant was going to pay rent, watch plaintiff's cats, signed a lease for $1k a month.   Plaintiff's kids all have iPhone 6, Xbox.   There is no proof that defendant stole anything, and a lot of people had access to the house.     Credit card charges are $60.   Squatter plaintiff gets $60.   (Plaintiff looks totally wasted). 

Rescued Mastiff Mischief-Plaintiff suing defendant after their Mastiff attacked their Boxer.  Defendant's "Smug boyfriend" claims it never happened, because the Mastiff was chained outside.   This is the one where "Smug boyfriend" says he was inside watching "a stupid TV show called Judge Judy".     Sorry, that statement was not followed by Officer Byrd beating the snot out of the Smug boyfriend with the Fly Swatter of Death.   

Plaintiff's were walking their Boxer on leash, when their dog was attacked by a Mastiff that plaintiff had for only a month.    Plaintiffs saw the other dog was loose, and turned the other way, and the Mastiff charged, hit the Boxer, and her husband went down too.   Plaintiff woman started screaming for help, people responded, told her where the dog lived.  Plaintiff claims the dog never left their yard, since the dog was back on the chain again (another neighbor took the dog back and chained it up).   Defendant claims dog is dead, but plaintiff says it was the second attack, so dog is at animal control, and up for adoption again.     Plaintiffs get $261 for vet bills. 

Babysitting Scam!?-Plaintiff babysitter suing defendant for unpaid babysitting fees.  SSMOF (Sainted Single Mother of Four )Mother denies trying to scam the government, but her mother was being paid $700 to $800 a month by the government for watching the four kids.  Plaintiff was promised $150 a week to watch kids, even though defendant only earned $180.    Defendant was trying to get government to pay the babysitter, but since the defendant had a history with child protective services, the claim was in her sister's name.   JJ will pay the babysitter/plaintiff for what she actually did.  Plaintiff says she babysat while defendant was working at a strip club for the month before the other job.  Defendant says it was plaintiff's responsibility to send in paperwork to state for babysitting fees.   Plaintiff gets $1200 for 28 days of babysitting 4 kids. 

Father and Son Drama-Plaintiff retires (retired Iron worker), and lets son and girlfriend,  move into his old house, and is suing him for rent.   Defendant and girlfriend agreed to pay rent, and utilities, and then son lost his job, and only paid 18 months rent.   Plaintiff claims son was always paying late.    However, the previous house is paid off, so the payments are going to the plaintiff directly.   Case is dismissed.  

• Love 3

OMG! Jake the coin thrower was a complete lying, obnoxious, snotty, entitled brat. Styling hint: if you are very thin with a tiny head and face, a large pouffy hair style is not for you. If any one thought he was a jerk during the case, I hope everybody stayed for the hallterview where he gasped for breath, ranted about not having been allowed to present his case (too bad, every time he opened his mouth he became more of a jerk) and then sobbed loudly as he collapsed crying into the chair in the hallway. It was so bad that someone loudly told him to Stop It! Not sure but I think it was his girl friend saying that.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

Jacob Couch scared me.  There's definitely some issues there.  The Daisy Dukes girlfriend mentioned her mother telling the plaintiff that he has anger issues. 

I too thought the halterview was funny though

• Love 12
(edited)

Jacob was scary. When JJ asked if anyone was home, did you hear him say, "the maid?" I have a feeling this is the first time he's ever had to be responsible for anything in his life. 

Out in the halterview -- "I only threw 5 coins." Followed by the sobbing and, "they're going to make me look terrible." Dude, you looked terrible. And then you admitted you threw coins. Who does that except for terrible and entitled people?!? (Generally white males.)

However, I think the bigger problem is the girlfriend, aka, Missy Manipulator. I think she came up with the, "this is what we'll tell JJ story and she'll pat me on the head for diffusing the situation." I have no doubt that works with the mom. Given the screeching at Jacob in the hallway, I have no doubt that that also works with Jacob. I was wondering why neither had parents with them (or if they did I didn't see). Makes sense...Missy runs the show and is the smartest and prettiest and everyone lets her have her way and on Tuesday they wear pink.

I'm hoping JJ gave Missy a signed copy of her book, "Beauty Fades Dumb is Forever." Wait -- I take that back. I hope Judge Judy sold her a copy of the book. No doubt Jacob or her mother would have paid the bill regardless.

Momma Manipulator ... save up the money. The therapy appointments are just the beginning of what you'll be paying.

Edited by DropTheSoap
additional thoughts
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

Jacob Couch scared me.  There's definitely some issues there.  The Daisy Dukes girlfriend mentioned her mother telling the plaintiff that he has anger issues. 

If you believe girlfriend, aka, Missy Manipulator. Based on the courtroom appearance and the halterview, I'm pretty convinced she is not a reliable narrator.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, DoctorK said:

OMG! Jake the coin thrower was a complete lying, obnoxious, snotty, entitled brat. Styling hint: if you are very thin with a tiny head and face, a large pouffy hair style is not for you.

Because of his constant fidgeting and reactions he looked as if he was just about ready to jump out of his skin, perhaps tempted to go slap JJ and the plaintiff. But not the GF, because I do agree with other posters who said that she is the one pulling the strings here and that she knows exactly how to manipulate him and his high-strung temper to her own advantage, making him feel guilty and then "generously" taking him back.

As for hair-styling, the plaintiff should be introduced to the practice of washing one's hair once in a while. Although greasy-looking hair might be a deliberate fashion choice, albeit a disgusting one.

In the construction case, I thought that the mother came across as more of the real scammer. However that does not jibe with JJ's general weltanschauung , so she came down hard on the son. That impression was confirmed in the halltervew when Mama called up the fake sobbing on cue, a regular ploy of wily emotional hustlers.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 12
(edited)

5 p.m., both new episodes-

Coin-Throwing Road Rage Stunt!-Plaintiff accused defendant man of road rage, and vandalizing her car in a road rage incident.    Defendants were going to defendant sixteen year old girl's therapy appointment, and Mom had to take her to therapy.     The defendant's had stayed at his house, alone for hours before the therapy appointment, and were going to her mother's house.     Plaintiff had her 9 year old in the car, defendant male passes her in a no-passing zone, he flipped her off, stopped at a stop light, and man threw three fistfuls of coins at her car. Plaintiff got out to take photo of license plate, and was hit by the third set of coins.   

Plaintiff heard the defendant woman crying, and being screamed at by the boyfriend.  Defendant girl claims the plaintiff said boyfriend was going to kill her.   Defendant girl gets out of car, grabs her stuff, and plaintiff takes her home.       Defendant girl claims she wanted to diffuse the situation by getting a ride from the plaintiff.    Therapy is not working for the defendant girl is it?   The best eyebrows of the litigants, are on Jake the defendant.  Defendant teen says she was seeking asylum in the car with the nine year old in it, because it seemed safe.    Car damage includes windshield chips, and the plaintiff has a police report.     Defendant loser male offered to buy a paint marker for the plaintiff's car.   Defendant male has a counter claim for harassment online, no proof.  $1500 for plaintiff. 

Hallterview with defendant male is classic, with hysteria, whining, claims JJ ignored him, he now starts crying on the bench of shame, and teen girl tells male to stop crying.    

Family Business Bust!-Plaintiff, an unlicensed contractor, is suing defendant mother and sister for fraud, and misappropriation of funds from his construction business.    He actually lives and works in Dallas, and was picking up jobs in Spokane.   Plaintiff claims the sister took his iPhone 8+, and a tablet.    Plaintiff had job in Spokane, was paid about $10k, and never finished job, and received four citations for unlicensed contractor work.   Case dismissed, neither side is truthful.   ( Note to defendant mom, crying requires tears.  My guess is the entire family is a bunch of crooks). 

Property Thrown Down Snow Bank!-Plaintiff sold house to defendants, and there was no pre-closing walk through.      Plaintiff left belongings in the house, and was shocked that they got rid of it after closing.     Defendant woman says they had a verbal agreement to keep the property in the house until 1 February, and because of the hideously cold weather (48 below), he put her stuff outside, to get his inside.    By 2 February the stuff was outside.   Has the plaintiff ever heard of climate controlled storage?    However, plaintiff wants $5k for her stuff, and claims she left two TVs, a $1200 snow blower.    Defendants are suing for damaged carpets, and breach of contract.    Countersuit dismissed, except U-Haul rental for an extra day.     $1500 to plaintiff, minus $40 to defendants for their U-Haul rental. 

(JJ's pony tail is getting fluffier, so her hair looks better.   I guess it's not as tight as it was at the beginning).     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, DropTheSoap said:

Jacob was scary. When JJ asked if anyone was home, did you hear him say, "the maid?" I have a feeling this is the first time he's ever had to be responsible for anything in his life. 

Out in the halterview -- "I only threw 5 coins." Followed by the sobbing and, "they're going to make me look terrible." Dude, you looked terrible. And then you admitted you threw coins. Who does that except for terrible and entitled people?!? (Generally white males.)

That kid is like the poster boy for white male privilege.  He was just so shocked that his actions actually had consequences, and genuinely could not seem to fathom that someone (a woman no less) didn't want to hear what he had to say.  And the whole time the Plaintiff is talking he's standing there silently performing his rage through head shakes and facial expressions and arm crossing, while his idiot girlfriend* lies through her teeth that he wasn't mad.

And then he sits in the hallway crying about how horrible the show is going to make him look over the thing that he totally did and it's like... I hope I'm dead by the time he's nominated to the Supreme Court, because I don't want to sit through that news cycle again.

* Given her reasoning for getting in a car with a person she claims was acting "irrationally" was that she didn't think anything bad would happen with a child present, I can't help but wonder how she never managed to be lured into a van by the promise of getting to play with a puppy.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, DoctorK said:

I hope everybody stayed for the hallterview where he gasped for breath, ranted about not having been allowed to present his case (too bad, every time he opened his mouth he became more of a jerk) and then sobbed loudly as he collapsed crying into the chair in the hallway. It was so bad that someone loudly told him to Stop It! Not sure but I think it was his girl friend saying that.

This was the best hallterview since Patricia Bean. I'm definitely saving this one because I couldn't stop laughing. And the girlfriend apparently was the mastermind of the entire story (who sought "asylum" in a stranger's car after the stranger got out and cursed her BF out). Meanwhile I bet the defendant's mother is helicopter-parenting him at his college of choice, saying he has a gluten allergy and she has to make all his food and bring it daily along with a big bottle of "I Can't Believe My Hair Is So Fluffy" shampoo. And yes, it was the GF telling him to stop it while he was boo-hooing so bad that somebody offered him tissues. If they left the camera rolling I bet we would have seen him blowing his nose on his necktie. CrazyInAlabama - that's what we Southern folks would call a "titty-baby". 

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, DropTheSoap said:

Yep - he showed all the symptoms of "affluenza."  It won't be the last time he is featured on a TV show.  (Sometimes they televise it when an arrested person appears before a judge.)

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Whew, Jacob is a very creepy looking guy.  Not sure what the attraction is there.

I'm gonna say "birds of a feather" and "sociopaths."

Jacob Couch, sucking up to JJ like his girlfriend told him to:
"Do you prefer Ma'am, or Your Honor"

JJ: "I prefer Your Majesty but Your Honor will do."

Girlfriend was a practiced liar, judging by the florid details. I think even JJ was impressed with her brazen storytelling. Sure, it made no sense, but when this was pointed out, she'd improvise an intricate explanation on the fly using big words that went over Jacob's head.

She's two years younger than Baby Raging Bull but she probably has the upper hand.

"We have arguments like every couple" - She's 16, he's 18... she talks like she's 40.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

She's 16, he's 18.

That shocked me, at first glance I thought Jake was 14 and she was 30. Also surprised that JJ didn't say anything about her dress; in the old days she would have sent her out to put on some ragged coat from the lost and foumd room.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

ItsHelloPattiagain- Yes, that's exactly what he is.   However, around here (lower Alabama) acting like that wouldn't result in a call to the police, but a couple of good old boys would have come to that lady's defense.    You don't act like that around here, and get away with it, especially with a little kid sitting in the car.      

And you can guess what he should have been told to do with the paint pen he offered to buy for the paint damage.         I wonder if he was charged by the police with anything?    I think they said they're from Sacramento, so my guess is the parents are connected to state government somehow, or lobbyists, and he's used to get a pass on everything.     Someday, Mr. Spoiled Brat will pull that stunt on the wrong driver, and end up with holes through him.  

• Love 8

So glad I read y'all first!  That hallterview meltdown was epic!  First off, Loose Change Jacob looked like a mannequin to me; the pale skin and pointy features. 

I missed hearing if he's in school?  Guessing yes, so ...he's been bragging to the other boys at Sigma Ki Titty Babies about his upcoming big television debut.  Oh the fun to be had, when the other frat weenies see him sobbing like a little girl on JJ!!!!  Mr. Tough Guy on the Road done bought hisself a legacy!

Big question about GF?  Where the devil did she find the term "seeking asylum"???  That was a rich turn of phrase even if a lawyer fed it to her.  GF couldn't spell asylum if her ball toting Birken bag depended on it.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Steph J said:

That kid is like the poster boy for white male privilege.

That much-abused and debatable concept does not apply here in my opinion. What we have is a pampered young immature fool from an affluent family, whose crafty girlfriend is leading him by the nose and will be encouraging his childish behaviour as long as he remains subservient and emotionally dependent on her.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 13
Just now, Toaster Strudel said:

I could see these two going on a cross country crime spree, à la Bonnie and Clyde.

But they’d be busted early on in the spree because they're paying for all the gas and hotels on  his daddy’s credit card. After the arrest daddy lies and says it wasn’t stolen. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Florinaldo said:

That much-abused and debatable concept does not apply here in my opinion. What we have is a pampered young immature fool from an affluent family, whose crafty girlfriend is leading him by the nose and will be encouraging his childish behaviour as long as he remains subservient and emotionally dependent on her.

But she wasn't encouraging it.  In the hallterview she was telling him to stop and the Plaintiff said that during the incident she was also telling him to stop.

I'm not denying that she might be the dominant personality in that relationship, but that doesn't negate his privilege.  As you said he's "a pampered young immature fool from an affluent family."  How much more privileged does it get?

• Love 13
Just now, Steph J said:

But she wasn't encouraging it.  In the hallterview she was telling him to stop and the Plaintiff said that during the incident she was also telling him to stop.

I'm not denying that she might be the dominant personality in that relationship, but that doesn't negate his privilege.  As you said he's "a pampered young immature fool from an affluent family."  How much more privileged does it get?

Privileged enough that he's letting her be the boss in the relationship. If she's with him, what's her excuse other than he's an easy target for her? Unless it's possible to actually love him, and...well.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Steph J said:

How much more privileged does it get?

I cannot equate simple "privilege" and so-called "white male privilege" which you mentioned in your intitial post. I see them as two different concepts.

As for encouraging him, I was thinking more of their daily relationship. I should have been more specific and say that in the hallterview he had apparently crossed her threshold of tolerance and was not contributing satisfactorily to the performance she was trying to get across to the interviewer.

34 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

But they’d be busted early on in the spree because they're paying for all the gas and hotels on  his daddy’s credit card.

Most probably staying at the most comfortable hotels or motels so that she would remain happy, while leaving a trail a skimpy tips for the staff.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, ButYourHonor said:

Yes, it was the girlfriend.  She said “Stop it.  Just stop it!”  it was rather amusing, actually.  What a complete snowflake.

That guy is way more (or less) than a snowflake. Those fits of emotion like violent road rage and sobbing in hallterview along with the death threats suggest that he is a very unstable and potentially dangerous guy. And a total pussy.

2 hours ago, Steph J said:

That kid is like the poster boy for white male privilege.

Oh please. As a white male of certain privilege myself, I know the attitude well but I also despise that overly applied term. What we witnessed is an disingenuous, immature, emotionally unstable and violent young man. The fact that he’s white has little, if anything to do with this. And entitlement or privilege is the least of his issues. 

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, Florinaldo said:

Most probably staying at the most comfortable hotels or motels so that she would remain happy, while leaving a trail a skimpy tips for the staff.

You think they tip?

• LOL 6
(edited)
On 5/17/2019 at 5:22 PM, DoctorK said:

First, she claimed that the bleach was poured into both her eyes, then she had to slowly crawl from the bedroom to the kitchen before she could wash her eyes out.

Gee. I'm glad I skipped that one. 🤣

I just enjoyed the lovely family tale that so warmed the cockles of my heart. Motor-mouthed crook, Gage, is suing Mommy Dearest and Sister Dumbest for 900$ cell phones and iPads he handed out, figuring they'd all have a cozy little family business. "DUH" Sis was knocked up so claims darling brother just gave her the phone because really expensive phones are a necessity for expectant mommas, I guess. Sis decided to give it to someone else and Gage's name wasn't on the account anyway so who gives a shit and then Mommy couldn't contain herself before gleefully shouting out how her dear boy is a big liar and got all kinds of fines and violations in his construction business. I still love the CC'ers - "SAYS he has a construction business."  So - why would someone who lives in Texas take a roofing job in WA? Gee, I can't even get workers to come here from the city, a trip of about 45 min - 1hr. Of course, it doesn't matter, since Gage took the money and ditched the job.  Momma in the hall reiterates that her beloved progeny is a LIAR, and then starts blubbering and trying to work up a tear or two and confesses that no matter what a lying jerk he is, she still LOVES him so. She fails at tear-making.    (Can't make a new paragraph) Then we got the denizens of the country of Minnesota. They're speshul.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, DoctorK said:

Jake the coin thrower was a complete lying, obnoxious, snotty, entitled brat. Styling hint: if you are very thin with a tiny head and face, a large pouffy hair style is not for you.

I wasn't going to watch this, but I've had a change of heart. 😁 Would he be Bevis or Butthead?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

So - why would someone who lives in Texas take a roofing job in WA?

No roofing work here in Texas.  Weekly hailstorms and tornadoes, but no roofing work 🤣😂🤣😂.   Probably made a bad name for his stupid self.

Then again, weed be legal in WA, so there's that ...

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

This was the best hallterview since Patricia Bean. I'm definitely saving this one because I couldn't stop laughing. And the girlfriend apparently was the mastermind of the entire story (who sought "asylum" in a stranger's car after the stranger got out and cursed her BF out). Meanwhile I bet the defendant's mother is helicopter-parenting him at his college of choice, saying he has a gluten allergy and she has to make all his food and bring it daily along with a big bottle of "I Can't Believe My Hair Is So Fluffy" shampoo. And yes, it was the GF telling him to stop it while he was boo-hooing so bad that somebody offered him tissues. If they left the camera rolling I bet we would have seen him blowing his nose on his necktie. CrazyInAlabama - that's what we Southern folks would call a "titty-baby". 

You made me laugh out loud. I haven't heard anyone but me say "titty-baby" in years. Thank you. 

• Love 5

I have to say, both Jacob and the girlfriend had nice hair.  Too bad everything below is off in those two.

Watching the girlfriend, I don't think it was a physical therapy appointment she was rushing home for.  And the more I watched her speak, the more I wanted to put her behind the 20 foot walls.  She seemed much more certain of her privilege than he did; "affluenza" describes him perfectly, but she seems downright sinister.  And she's only 16?  I feel for her future college roommates.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Byrd is the Word said:

What I wouldn’t have given for Byrd to burst into Jake’s hatterview with the old chestnut “I’ll give you something to cry about.”

Hell, yes! He should do it all the time and stem the fake, dry-eyed wailing and gnashing of teeth (for those who actually have teeth) out there. My father used to say that to my brother and me. He never did it, but the threat was enough for us to "dummy up."

ItsHelloPattiAgain:

Meanwhile I bet the defendant's mother is helicopter-parenting him at his college of choice, saying he has a gluten allergy and she has to make all his food and bring it daily along with a big bottle of "I Can't Believe My Hair Is So Fluffy" shampoo. And yes, it was the GF telling him to stop it while he was boo-hooing so bad that somebody offered him tissues. If they left the camera rolling I bet we would have seen him blowing his nose on his necktie.

I cannot WAIT for tonight. 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, DropTheSoap said:

You think they tip?

A few nickels and dimes here and there certainly. Why bother weighing down your pockets with such piffling currency? Besides, it keeps the little people happy, so it's more productive than throwing the coins at a car.

14 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

And the girlfriend apparently was the mastermind of the entire story (who sought "asylum" in a stranger's car after the stranger got out and cursed her BF out). (...) And yes, it was the GF telling him to stop it while he was boo-hooing so bad that somebody offered him tissues.

He was committing the unspeakable crime of taking the spotlight away from her by overacting and not performing as scripted.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

What I wouldn’t have given for Byrd to burst into Jake’s hatterview with the old chestnut “I’ll give you something to cry about.” And then did that. 

What I wouldn't give to know what Byrd's thinking when these stupid phonies suck all the air out of JJ's  courtroom with  their ridiculous lies and dramatics. His face sometimes reveals his disgust with the litigant's behaviors. I sure hope those two idiots are using birth control!!!

• Love 7

I missed hearing if he's in school?  Guessing yes, so ...he's been bragging to the other boys at Sigma Ki Titty Babies about his upcoming big television debut.  Oh the fun to be had, when the other frat weenies see him sobbing like a little girl on JJ!!!!  Mr. Tough Guy on the Road done bought hisself a legacy!

I'm sitting at my desk trying not to laugh and there are tears in my eyes. People must think I'm reading about a lost dog that hitched a ride with a benevolent old trucker and rode cross county to find his family. 

Tip? Of course they wouldn't tip? That's why Big Haired Titty-Baby McGhee had a whole pocketful of change. 

Even better. . . imagine Byrd slowly handing over the tissue off camera (only his muscular arm) and saying "man up" to that sniveling little twit. Oh to have been a cameraman on that hallterview! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, PennyPie18 said:

His face sometimes reveals his disgust with the litigant's behaviors.

The eye rolls, the sneers, the "Get back there!" shooing of nitwits who to try to approach the bench, and my favorite - the snatching of papers from the hands of the idiots - it's all good. Oh, I also love how his lack of sympathy shows when he obviously detests having to ferry tissues to the weepers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6