Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

29 February

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 30 November 2023

Fairytale Pit Bull Story! ;  30-Year Friendship Fail!

p. 517, 1 December 2023

Death Divides a Family! ; Baby Daddy Drama

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 31 October 2023

Abysmal Wedding DJ?! ; I'm Not Paying for Your Child!

Teen Buys Stolen Dirt Bike?! -Plaintiff Reed O’Ryan suing defendants / Jessica Starbuck and Tim Sole for return of a stolen dirt bike.  The defendant is not a teen, unless he's the oldest looking teen on Earth.  Apparently caption person wasn't paying attention to the case at all)-Plaintiff Reed O'Ryan, dirt bike owner tracks down his stolen dirt bike, has all of the right paperwork, and sues for damages to the dirt bike by the defendant.    Plaintiff's bike was stolen out of his back yard in late October, 2017.  

Defendant claims his girlfriend, Jessica bought the dirt bike in April 2018. Jessica, girlfriend of defendant claims the bike was a great deal from some fictitious guy.   I hope the local police checked every VIN number on the property.    Jessica claims she bought the bike for $400 from some man named Mario, in April (He was a former neighbor of Jessica.     However, the police checked the VIN number in March.    What a couple of liars.  Defendant didn't get a title, and has three other motor bikes or ATVs, they bought at a garage sale, the others were $1500 or $1700, this dirt bike was $400.    When the sheriff's deputy came to defendant’s house, he told the deputy to get off his property.     

Defendant Jessica Starbuck is such a bad liar.  She can't even look directly at JJ, and is talking to JJ's giant desk, not JJ.    Defendant woman claims she called the local pawn shop to check the VIN numbers, and the police came to check the bike.  Defendants claim they purchased bike in April, but police went to defendant's house in March.    

They went to mediation, and defendant Tim Sole thinks Jessica 'accidentally' bought the plaintiff's dirt bike, and claims the VIN number didn't match.    The defendant is a scammer, and girlfriend is too.   

(Maybe the teen in the episode title is one of the sons of the plaintiff who are in court as witnesses, but certainly not the defendants). 

Plaintiff gets $1,000.   

• Thanks 1
(edited)

1 March

4 p.m. episodes-

Stepsister Nightmare!-Plaintiff/ house owner Michelle Bartlett  is suing defendant /stepsister Lori Perri for unpaid rent, eviction fees, and new locks.  Plaintiff bought a house for stepsister to rent, for her, and grandmother, to live in.   Plaintiff was upset when she found out that it wouldn't just be grandma, and stepsister, but stepsister's boyfriend too. Plaintiff wanted more rent for the extra tenants. 

Defendant was paying $895 rent at her previous apartment.       Defendant never paid rent, and cliams she didn't need to pay utilities either. Stepsister says she did pay utilities, but plaintiff says defendant didn't pay the utilities.   

Stepsister was supposed to paint a little, fix some other small things, and never paid rent. Plaintiff also paid for all of the supplies for the painting stepsister, and hangers on did. Stepsister was also unemployed from the a month or so after moving in.   

Defendant's boyfriend is on disability, and never paid rent or utilities either.  JJ asks about the disabilities for the boyfriend, they're from injuries, but he's still working with the defendant's dad on plumbing around the house.   Defendant did get a loan for $1050 from plaintiff, and didn't repay that either. 

Plaintiff had to evict stepsister, and boyfriend, and now has paying tenants.   

Since grandma is on defendant's side, I'm betting that some other relatives will take deadbeat defendant's side, and plaintiff is in for a rough time. 

$5000 to plaintiff. 

$50,000 Custody Battle!-Plaintiff Ronald Grace suing defendant/brother-in-law Luther Hammond for loan for custody fight with late wife's family for their kids.  First loan was repaid, for $2500.    Plaintiff eventually lost, and grandparents have custody of the children.   Plaintiff is married to defendant's sister. 

Defendant needed $40,000 to $50,000 for the custody battle, from his retirement funds, and part from the loan from plaintiff.   

Defendant isn't even sure how old the kids were when the grandparents took custody.   Plaintiff and wife supported the mother's bills for almost two years, before she sold the house. Plaintiff and wife moved the mother into their house, and then the mother's house was sold. 

Since when does defendant think he has a right to the mother's money from selling her home?   She's not living with him, but the plaintiffs.  It's not an inheritance or estate when the person is still alive.  

Defendant wants his cut of mother's house sale, but his mother is still alive, lives with the plaintiffs,  and may need her money.    Plaintiff loaned $6,000 to defendant, and he repaid nothing.   

$5k to plaintiffs. 

p. 517, 30 November 2023

Judge Judy Busts a Liar! ; Horse Repo!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 6 November 2023

Pepper Spraying Parent Catastrophe!

p. 499, 30 August 2021

Bad Boy Fixation?! ; Give Me Back My Father's Ashes!"

(Starting Monday the 4th, I have Jury Duty, so I may be gone for a week.   I will attempt to not end up in a cell for contempt of court for saying what Judge Judy would have done. I just found out that if I get assigned to the Grand Jury, it will be two weeks. )

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

4 March

(I have jury duty starting today, so there may not be a full update.  Since I don’t want to get cited for contempt of court, I will refrain from answering anything I’m asked with a Judyism. I understand the local jail is lovely if you like baloney sandwiches.

March 5 We completed out case, and I feel honored to participate in the judicial process, and not as a defendant. ). 

4 p.m. episodes-

Hoarders Stand-off?! – Plaintiff suing defendant/former roommate arguing over who damaged and trashed their apartment.  Ex-roommates fight over who is responsible for the mess in their smelly pigsty of an apartment, which is recorded on video and shown to the world. (Only time this was supposed to be shown, it was bumped by some other event. Combined with my jury duty starting today, this is probably all we’re getting, since my cable TV app won’t record.  Actually, I refuse to pay Spectrum a bunch more to pay for recording.).

Waterworld Debacle! -Plaintiff/former landlady suing defendant/former tenant for unpaid rent.    Tenant says she doesn't owe back rent because the city water department said that the front hose needed a cut off device, and there were two toilets that ran constantly.   

How did the city inspector know about this?   I'm betting the deadbeat tenant told the city about it.   Tenant was also getting her rent subsidized, and I'm betting the rent non-payment was about the time the subsidy ran out.   

Tenant installed a portable Jacuzzi/hot tub, and a portable pool, so I'm betting that's why the water bill went way up.   

$1444, for two months rent to plaintiff.    Landlord keeps security deposit $1100.  

p. 517, 21 November 2023.

Truck Takes out House! ; Jealous Roommate Rage?

5 p.m. episodes-

Nine Phones, One Deadbeat Ex-Lover-Plaintiff suing defendant / ex for costs of nine phones, and her cell phone bill, an iPad, watch laptop and maybe other stuff.   Defendant cheated on his lover, they broke up, but claims only four of his phones contributed to her $4800 bill.   Plaintiff claims lying ex ordered nine phones on her cell bill.    He still owes for an ipad, watch, four phones, laptop, and who knows what else.   

He broke one phone sent it back to the company for a new phone, and then service was cancelled after a message between plaintiff, and new girlfriend.  Verizon bill for his phones is $4800.    Girlfriends overlapped from July to October.   JJ says give her the laptop, and galaxy watch, or walk back to West Virginia. 

Plaintiff gets $1100 for the one phone that they can prove was received by him, and her laptop back or he can walk back to West Virginia.  

Unlicensed Teen Coming in Hot-Plaintiff suing defendant/car owner for car damages from plaintiff's daughter hitting his car in a parking lot.  Daughter was unlicensed, not covered by insurance, but unlicensed driver coverage reimbursed plaintiff for damages.   However, plaintiff is out for $2,000 for rental car not covered by insurance.   

The way police found defendant was the bumper was left behind in the parking lot.   Daughter was tracked down by police, and hauled back to scene of crime.   Her idiot father believes everything she says too.   Teen claims she came back after she went to get her boyfriend.   

$1934 to plaintiff.   Father claims daughter wasn't at fault, and he's an idiot.  

Help Me and My Five Kids-Defendant/Woman with five kids moved in with a former friend for almost a month.    She can't afford her own apartment, but she can afford badly microbladed eyebrows?     Plaintiff claims defendant assaulted her, defendant claims the same but it was thrown out by the judge.   

Case dismissed.    

p. 517, 9 November 2023

You Made It Awkward! You Pay For It! ; I Am Not My Adult Son's Keeper!

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 2

5 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 1 November 2023

The Good Samaritan of Kitchens ; Big Time Buyer's Remorse

p. 517, 22 November 2022

Horse Abuse?!; Terrier Mauled by a Bear?!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 513, 17 April 2023

Child Left in a Runaway Car? ; Beer and Bones over the Balcony!

p. 516, 23 October 2023

Woman Desperate for Degrading Job?! ; The Infamous Afghanistan Scam?!

• Thanks 1

6 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 30 October 2023

Nosy Neighbor Defames Pastor?! ; Money Order Thief?!

p. 517, 27 November 2023

10-Year-Old Car Thief! ; Motorcycle Enthusiasts Clash!

5 p.m. episodes-       

Smiley Face Vandalism Fuels 13-Year Feud!  - Plaintiffs, (father) John Oryszczak and (his adult daughter) Angela Oryszczak, go after their neighbor/defendant Michael Hardacrefor a 911 call about mental instability, trespassing and a false police report.   The daughter is the biggest issue in this case, and I'm sure many of us remember this wild case.  

The fence was on defendant's property, by quite a few feet, and when plaintiff daughter got angry, defendant painted a big Smiley face on their side of his fence.   The two neighbors have been having issues for 13 years, not for the first 4 years.   

When they saw the smiley face, the plaintiff daughter went to defendant's door, (it's on video), pounding on the door, and threatening the neighbor.    Plaintiffs think the entire threatening is hysterically funny.   There is a 911 tape of defendant's call about daughter's threats, trespassing, and other bizarre behavior.   I agree the plaintiff daughter is totally unstable.   She's complaining about defendant putting a stake to hold his fence up by barely being on their property, and then she's at the defendant's door making threats.   

Daughter's next step was putting boom box outside, and was so loud that both plaintiffs received tickets, and defendant made 8 other complaints since.   The boom box was so loud that the officer had to come inside of the house to hear the defendant's complaint about noise.  Ticket were $500 each.   The defendant will never be able to sell his home and move away either, not with the neighbor issues that have been going on for so many years. 

$1 to plaintiffs for trespassing, $3,000 to defendant.   

p. 516, 26 October 2023

Thanksgiving Pit Bull Terrorism?! ; Mysterious Mexican Van Vacation?

• Thanks 1
On 2/29/2024 at 1:55 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Child Support Goes to College-Plaintiff Reginald Johnson suing ex-girlfriend/ defendant Kimberly Porter for overpaid child support payments for daughter's college.   He had to continue child support from 18 to 21 if Akila  was in college full time.   

Daughter Akila dropped out for a semester, and went back one class at a time, so as JJ puts it, that's not college, but playing.  Plaintiff says daughter also had failing grades during her college career.   

$2631 back to plaintiff.

Ya know, crazy, I have mixed feelings about this scenario which I've seen played out several times.  To me it seems selfish to ask for child support back {how does that affect how the child feels?}; but on the other hand I see his point.  I think it's better to keep the peace this time, but be VERY observant in the future {if you know what I mean}.

On 3/4/2024 at 7:26 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

but she can afford badly microbladed eyebrows?   

micro bladed? I thought she used a Sharpie!

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

$1 to plaintiffs for trespassing, $3,000 to defendant.   

I loved that verdict when I first saw it, and I laughed my butt off hearing it again. Daddy plaintiff needs to do something about his daughter before he ends up as a victim on on of the ID channel's shows like Signs of a Psychopath.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1

7 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 18 October 2023

Funeral, Fighting and Drug Abuse?!

p. 516, 6 October 2023

Dirty Hands Dilemma! ; Stop Stabbing My Vicious Dog!

5 p.m. episodes-

High on Meth Home Invasion?! -Plaintiff John and Anita Buchanan are suing defendant Wayne Moyher for crashing through his back slider door, and while the defendant was almost naked.   Defendant with long history of drug abuse (claims he's clean and sober now) was high on Meth, crashed through the back slider door of the plaintiff's house.   The plaintiff's granddaughter was close to the door, ran downstairs and told her grandfather that someone was breaking into the house, and plaintiff ran upstairs and saw the almost naked defendant inside the broken slider.   

Defendant claims his landlord replaced the door, but plaintiff wife says they fixed their own door, with their insurance deductible of $2580.    The plaintiffs say that defendant threw their flower pots at the door and smashed the glass and the frame bent.   

Defendant claims he jumped the fence into plaintiffs' back yard, banged on the door, and he tripped and smashed the glass when plaintiffs invited him in-What a load of bull pucky!  Defendant says he's been arrested five or six times on drug charges. 

Apparently, the defendant broke more than one door, on more than one house.  The police dragged him away.    It costs $1780, and plus deductible ($2580 total) to replace the glass door, and frame, plus the defendant bled on their carpet too.   

(Here's a link to a local news story about the incident:

https://www.wkrn.com/news/man-in-underwear-accused-of-breaking-into-a-home-with-a-flower-pot/    )

$3,000 for the plaintiffs.    

Music Collaboration Battle!-Plaintiff Raymond Dyer suing defendant David Lick for music rights, and unpaid rent on a music studio.   After plaintiff took over the studio, he had  lived in his van befpre, and moved into the studio.    Interesting pink dye job on the plaintiff, funny how fads come back again, my neighbor has a similar hair color.   

Defendant claims he titled the song in both names, but the copyright is only in the defendant's name.   Even when JJ gets the defendant to amend the copyright in both names, the plaintiff is still upset.     

I seriously dislike the plaintiff, and can see why the defendant didn't like dealing with the plaintiff.      Plaintiff now wants the defendant to be forced to perform the song with him for recording, and I think the plaintiff is going to throw a hissy fit any second. 

The copyright alteration is the end of the case, and the plaintiff is still a pain.  

A Mother's Worst Nightmare -Plaintiff Kimberly Bihm  suing defendant Christopher Allahverdi for charges on plaintiff’s Home Depot Card.      My opinion is defendant took advantage of a friend after her son died, and he should be ashamed of himself.   Defendant claims the Home Depot charges were a gift.   

The defendant sent a text to the woman at 6 or 7 a.m. when he was shopping for a swamp cooler for his under the table, mostly cash business.     They texted back and forth, and he claims she let him use the Home Depot card for over $3,296, and later spent over $500 more in charges.     The plaintiff cut the card off, but too late.           I hope the IRS finds out what is going on with his mostly cash business.    

After the card was closed, the plaintiff claims the defendant filed false CPS charges against her, and the day care she operates.  Plaintiff claims that the defendant wanted to date her, and she didn't want to date him.       Defendant claims the plaintiff wanted him.

Plaintiff gets $3296.     

• Like 1

4 p.m. episodes- (I missed the first case, about the Mini-Farm Move Out.  Sorry). 

Don't Be Dependent on a Man! -Plaintiff Michael Chunn suing defendant/former roommate Melissa  Meskill over various loans that were never repaid.   Also, plaintiff says he did receive some money back from defendant.  Defendant kept moving out to live with another boyfriend, and then moved back to plaintiff.   Plaintiff is still owed $519 after payments from defendant. 

JJ tells defendant the truth, you need to earn your own money, and not rely on someone else to take care of you, or others to finance you.   A good lesson for everyone to listen too. 

On the final move in with plaintiff, there was a rental agreement for rent and supplies for the apartment.   Plaintiff says defendant actually had a job for a while, then was claiming Kohl's let her go illegally.   Now she is working at Redstone Village assisted living as an assistant.  

Plaintiff says he now has a paying roommate, not the defendant. 

Defendant claims plaintiff stole money from her bank account.   

$519 to plaintiff. 

Prison Minister Fights for Sick Mother! - Plaintiffs/ family Robertt Spencer of stroke victim fighting with defendant/prison minister and husband of plaintiffs’ mother, Robert Jones Jr over a business, health care, and accusations of abuse. Plaintiff claims defendant used resources, advertised defendant was using the business name illegally as a profit business. 

The plaintiff and his mother ran some kind of assisted living, or room-and-board houses. or something like that, for over the 20 years the defendant was married to the plaintiff's mom.    Plaintiff claims the stepdad/defendant is using the business name that he's not entitled to .   Defendant says that R & R Residential Homes, is the mother's business with him, and is a low cost rental facility.    Defendant says the Visa cards are in wife and his name, but were used by the wife also.    

Defendant says the business was the mother's, not the plaintiff's business.  Plaintiff says he has a prison ministry, and as a veteran rents buildings very cheaply, as shelters for the winter with up to a hundred beds in the building. 

The defendant says the wife (poor woman had a stroke) used his photo with the business flyers, and  they're not current.     The defendant says the stepson and his sisters want the woman in assisted care, and the husband wants her at home, so he can supervise her care by professional care givers.   

I dislike the stepson, and his sisters, and think they just want control.   The stepson and sisters are trying to get the mother taken away from the husband's guardianship, and be conservators.     The defendant claims there have been constant oversight from Adult Protective Services, and the court, because of the adult children.     

Mother was in assisted living for six months, and then came home with home care workers.  Plaintiff claims defendant is going to close the R & R business accounts, because the mother doesn't operate the care homes any longer.   Defendant says he has boarders in the home to survive financially, and has a couple of boarders.   Medicare and Medi-Cal finance the home medical workers.   Son is petitioning the court for guardianship of the mother.   Plaintiff claims defendant takes the mother out of assisted living to get her social security check in his hands. 

Defendant had to file for conservatorship of his wife to keep her children from taking custody of her. 

$0 for everyone.  JJ says there is court oversight over the mother, and she can't change that.  What a sad situation, fighting over the mother, and her assets.   

Fast Girls, Late Rent?- -Plaintiff /former stepdad George McLendon suing former stepson/ defendant Nathaniel Graham for leaving a joint apartment, not paying the rent ($2700), and stepson took furniture with him.   Stepson had argument with former stepdad over stepson's conduct at the apartment, bringing women over, not paying rent.     

Stepson moves out, taking furniture he claims was his own, and not the stepdad’s.  Of course, the biggest item in dispute is a big TV, and the bedroom set.  Stepson didn't buy the furniture or TV but took it to where ever he lives now.   The stepson also skipped out on three months rent too.   

Defendant claims the TV was stolen, and so the Plaintiff gets $4025 for TV, furniture, and rent.

5 p.m. episodes-

Foster Cat Fail!-Plaintiff Melissa Dawson suing defendant Nancy Morton for cat support, after plaintiff agreed to foster defendant's cat for $100 a month.   Plaintiff offered to foster a cat for a woman, for $100 a month, defendant never visited the cat, and no communication from defendant/ cat owner for months.   

The defendant was in the motel with her dog for five and a half months, and eventually moved back into her damaged house.   Motel allowed one animal, not two.  (This happened in Lowell, MA). 

Plaintiff says she sent a demand letter in November, and got a return receipt back signed by defendant, and then filed small claims for the money owed.  Defendant said she couldn't pay, and would pick the cat up and dump at the pound.   I can't stand the defendant saying she will pick the cat up from plaintiff, and dump cat to be possibly killed if not adopted.  

Defendant claims she didn't sign for the letter, or ever see the letter before the court case.   Plaintiff ocassionally received texts from defendant saying she would pick up cat, and dump cat at the poind. 

Plaintiff still has the cat (fortunately for the cat).   

$250 to plaintiff, and she will keep the cat.

40th High School Reunion Disaster!-Plaintiff Ricky Johnson loaned money to classmate/defendant Janis Craig-Jacksonfor 40th High School reunion, for costumes for the reunion, and for rent.   The loan was to pay for accessories for defendant's outfit to go to the reunion, and for the ticket.  That part of the case is dismissed.   

Plaintiff loaned defendant $200 for rent, and defendant paid half back a few months later.  The most the plaintiff can get is $100, plus stuff to go as his date.    It's the principle, is why the plaintiff is suing for the other $100. 

Defendant says she can prove to JJ that she repaid plaintiff $200.  Defendant claims he was demanding a romantic relationship for Valentine's Day, so she repaid him pn February 13,  instead of date him before Valentines Day. But, her bank records show her 'payment' was taken out of her account two days after Valentine's Day, on February 16th. 

Plaintiff gets $100.  

Stolen Child Support? -Plaintiff Fabienne Supris is suing the defendant /child's father William Moore for stolen child support money.   I don't understand why the support case is in JJ's court.     

First the plaintiff claims the amount is $600 a month, but it's actually for about $370.   I truly believe the worst mistake the defendant made, was having a baby with the plaintiff, and I feel sorry for the kid. 

Plaintiff had some kind of child support card (a debit that had money deposited? maybe), and thinks the money has nothing to do with the defendant.   

As JJ explains, her court doesn't do child support, and the plaintiff had a chance to go to court, and appear or not, and plead her case in front of a judge, and that won't be changed.  Plaintiff still calls it 'her' money, it's called child support, not ex-partner support.

Nothing for the plaintiff. 

p. 516, 24 October 2023

Dove Release Runaround ; Uber Driver Payback ; Clueless Young Mother

• Thanks 1
(edited)
On 3/7/2024 at 6:32 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

High on Meth Home Invasion?! -Plaintiff John and Anita Buchanan are suing defendant Wayne Moyher for crashing through his back slider door, and while the defendant was almost naked.   Defendant with long history of drug abuse (claims he's clean and sober now) was high on Meth, crashed through the back slider door of the plaintiff's house.   The plaintiff's granddaughter was close to the door, ran downstairs and told her grandfather that someone was breaking into the house, and plaintiff ran upstairs and saw the almost naked defendant inside the broken slide

This one reminded me of the infamous Robert Downey Jr's being caught sleeping in a neighbor's child bed thinking he was in his own house!

On 3/7/2024 at 6:32 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Music Collaboration Battle!-Plaintiff Raymond Dyer suing defendant David Lick for music rights, and unpaid rent on a music studio.   After plaintiff took over the studio, he had  lived in his van befpre, and moved into the studio.    Interesting pink dye job on the plaintiff, funny how fads come back again, my neighbor has a similar hair color.   

Defendant claims he titled the song in both names, but the copyright is only in the defendant's name.   Even when JJ gets the defendant to amend the copyright in both names, the plaintiff is still upset.     

I seriously dislike the plaintiff, and can see why the defendant didn't like dealing with the plaintiff.      Plaintiff now wants the defendant to be forced to perform the song with him for recording, and I think the plaintiff is going to throw a hissy fit any second. 

I SERIOUSLY disliked the plaintiff as well. What a whiner.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 1
(edited)

11 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 31 October 2023

Troubled Teen; Fighting Fathers!

p. 517, 29 November 2023

Retaliation Fireworks?! ; Transgender Ex-Convict Wardrobe Malfunction?! ; Don't Start at the Beginning!

5 p.m. episodes-

Cat Abandonment?! -PlaintiffDulce Martinez  suing defendant/ex-fiance Victoria Tetter for  nonpayment of rent $580, and move out fees.  Plaintiff was told to move by roommate/fiance, and defendant claims plaintiff left her two cats behind, and never paid for up keep.  Power bill in plaintiff's name was overdue, and she paid it.   Cats were co-owned, by both ladies.   From what JJ says, defendant has a history of bad finances.   

Plaintiff gets $2,780 for rent loan, utilities, and fees.  

Drugged and Beaten by Tijuana Police-Plaintiff /band member Michael Crawford suing defendant/band member Guillermo Ramirez for failing to show up for a show that had to be cancelled.   His excuse is he was drugged, and attacked by Tijuana Police. 

Plaintiff is a record producer, and has a band, defendant was in another band booked for the performance at the plaintiff's event.  Defendant couldn't fly on a plane to the performance, but doesn't say why.   When defendant didn't show for the flight, the other members of his band didn't go to the concert either.  The defendant's band actually broke up at the airport and went home after Guillermo didn't show up.  

Plaintiff gets $3850.  

Cyclist Slammed by Open Car Door-Plaintiff (mother) Julie Hernandez and (son) Mario Hernandez (15-year-old bike rider) suing defendant/car owner Dawn O'Brien and (daughter and car driver)  Hope O'Brien for defendant’s passenger opening a car door that bike rider almost ran into.   Mario didn't hit the car door, but was startled, and swerved, and fell over.  

Plaintiff bicyclist was riding on sidewalk (legal where he lives), and claims defendant passenger opened the car door, and plaintiff slammed into it and was injured.  Defendant mother is suing car owner and driver, but not the passenger that opened the door.   Plaintiff should have sued the passenger.   

Case dismissed.  

p. 517, 17 November 2023

Drug Bust and Jail Time! ; Roof Falls on Daughter's Head?!

12 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 2 November 2023

Out of Control Pet! ; Sideswiped in the Night

p. 517, 6 December 2023

10-Year-Old Skater Vandal?! ; Judge Judy's Exclusive Pez Dispenser Story!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 27 October 2023

Fight Over Boy = Baseball Bat Vandalism?! ; Married Military Teen Sues Cousin

p. 517, 16 November 2023

Drone Under Attack Takes Fatal Dive! ; Mysterious Cat Attacks Shepherd Puppy!

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

13 March

4 p.m. episodes-

Hair Salon Freeloader?! --Plaintiff/former tenant  Tiffany Maddox suing former landlord/ defendant Ivette Rivera over a hair salon lacking zoning permits.  Plaintiff wanted plumbing repairs,  the bathroom improved, outside lighting improved, and other things not in the lease.   Plaintiff started improvements two months before taking possession of the salon space, and at the end of the third month plaintiff left.    Plaintiff also didn't want to get electricity, and other utilities in her name, and claims the defendant should have paid.     

They both signed a lease, and it says that the building is zoned as a salon, plaintiff claims it wasn't zoned that way, but has zero proof.    The plaintiff did nothing to find out about zoning, but it was zoned commercial.   They never gave the landlord any notice about any issues, except the letter saying the plaintiff was moving out in a couple of weeks, before they had to start paying rent.     

Plaintiff claims the building was zoned as a nursing school, defendant says it's multi-use and tenant has to get zoning registered as a salon.   Plaintiff's husband testifies that they didn't take steps to get additional zoning for a hair salon.  However, plaintiffs remodeled, and left projects undone, and JJ says they were trying to get out of the lease. 

Plaintiff gets nothing back, because she got three months free rent.     Landlord alleges damages to the interior of the building, and put up additional outdoor lighting.   

Cases dismissed, and landlord keeps security deposit.  

p. 517,  28 November 2023

Muzzle Mishap Leads to Attack?!; Fixit Ticket Blues!

5 p.m. episodes-

Volatile Mother/Daughter Feud!-Plaintiffs (mother) Elizabeth Quinton and (daughter)Jessica Quinton suing defendant/former landlord Denise Avalos for value of property that was dumped by landlord, and illegal eviction, $5,000.   

I'm not surprised the landlord, and neighbors complained about the mother of the mother/daughter plaintiffs, I have only heard them for two minutes and want to whack both of them with Byrd's Fly Swatter of Death.   

Mother and daughter fought constantly at their apartment, and after neighbors talk to mother she moves out (in August), putting her stuff in a storage unit.    Landlady says tenants didn't pay rent from July to September.   

Plaintiff daughter wants property that was disposed of, and claims she was illegally evicted, but landlord says she moved out the first of August.  They were suing for $5k. When mother moved out at the end of September, she never returned for her property.  Plaintiff mother claims the lease from the defendants is a forgery. 

Property owner and landlady testify that the plaintiffs didn't pay rent from July to September, and were evicted.   Defendant witnesses are a 3-year tenant, and the owner of the building, and both say they never had issues with another tenant, except for plaintiffs. 

Nothing for plaintiffs.    

Artist Van Rental Stupidity-Plaintiff/van owner Jonathan Erickson is suing defendant/van renter Chrystine Cappelli for damaging, and deserting a van he rented to her.   Plaintiff rented the van by the week for $500.   Defendant wants rental costs for another van, and the $500 back.   Defendant had to rent another van when the 30-year-old van rented from plaintiff broke down. 

Plaintiff claims the AC, and belts broke on the van (the freaking van was 30 years old!).   

Byrd's Kelly Blue Book doesn't go back 30 years, and plaintiff's case is tossed.  Defendant doesn't get her van rental money back, or for replacement van either.  

p. 517, 13 November 2023

Guess Which Breed of Dog Annihilates Another! ; Upcoming Rap Star Bling!

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

14 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 14 September 2023

VIP Limo Loopiness! ; My Dog is a Mini Me

p. 517, 12 December 2023

God Weighs in on Truck Dispute?! ; Ex-Lovers Leftovers ; BBQ Balancing Act

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 3 November 2023

Drunk Driving Freeway Brawl?! ; Don't Double-Talk Me!

p. 517, 19 November 2023

House Flipping 101: What NOT to Do! ; I Threw a Ping Pong Ball, Not a Rock!

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

olatile Mother/Daughter Feud!-Plaintiffs (mother) Elizabeth Quinton and (daughter)Jessica Quinton suing defendant/former landlord Denise Avalos for value of property that was dumped by landlord, and illegal eviction, $5,000.   

Fly swatter of death?  I was hoping a cement truck crashed thru the set and mowed her down!

eta:  I don't like Judy Justice at all and positively loathe her ELF cosmetics advertisement.  No. Just No.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

loathe her ELF cosmetics advertisement.

Agreed. I think the script is just stupid, not funny. I also don't particularly like her new look, maybe because we have seen her recently on the real JJ show it looks artificial - when I first saw it I assumed that they had a stand in for her. It is her money for the plastic surgery and the world's most expensive make-up and I don't fault her for using it since she likes the result, but I think it is undignified. As always, YMMV.

• Like 2

15 March (The 4 to 4:30 show is the only episode I'm getting, they suddenly are showing college basketball.)

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 13 December 2023

Teen Vandalizes Grandma's Car?! ; Father Son Drug Drama

p. 517, 15 December 2023

Fight at the Dealership! ; WW2 Guns, Ex-Wives and a Chop Saw!

5 p.m. episodes-

Roommate Meets Jail Cell  -Plaintiff is suing two ex-roommates/defendants for security deposit, and personal property he claims defendants trashed.    Three men were roommates, everything went bad.  Defendants suing about lease breaking.   

They moved into a four-bedroom home. 

Plaintiff gets his $1800 back for security deposit, and lease breaking (defendants didn't get replacement roommate).  Plaintiff gets his fridge back, and Kitchen Aid mixer.    iPhone 8 ($2,000!)  stays with the defendants.  Defendants get no lease breaking fee.  

Pushing, Shoving and Bleeding-Plaintiff suing ex-roommate/defendant for assault during an argument.  Plaintiff was renting room in defendant's house.  After move in, plaintiff claims defendant wanted security deposit, and other stuff, changing their agreement. There was a physical fight between the two women, and the police were called. 

Everything dismissed.

p. 517, 15 November 2023

Damning Vandalism and Theft Caught on Tape?!; Don't Call My Antiques Junk!

• Thanks 1

18 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 3 January 2024

Little Dog vs. Little Brat? ; DJ Disappearing Act!

p. 517, 22 November 2022

The Case of the Stolen Bulldogs?

5 p.m. episodes-   

Stop Laughing! Your Dog is Dead!- (JJ can't understand why plaintiff keeps laughing about her dog being dead, that she blames on defendant).  Plaintiff Charissa Saverio suing defendant Timothy Parrish for accidentally killing her dog, and wants vet bills paid.   Plaintiff claims she warned defendant not to step on her dog (bunch of bull), and claims the defendant stepped on her dog anyway when it ran under his feet. 

Dog died at almost 13 years old.    JJ doesn't believe the plaintiff, and I don't either.     Plaintiff claims the man was drunk when he showed up, but he denies that.   

Case dismissed.  

Man Jumps on One Foot for the Judge-Plaintiff Scott Marsalis had two minibikes, invited defendant Patrick Edwards to come over and ride, defendant crashed.   Plaintiff wants the minibike money from defendant.   Defendant claims plaintiff knew he couldn't ride a minibike. 

JJ tells defendant to jump on one foot, and he does it-qualifying for this week's  "Fool of the Week" title, and it's only Monday.    Case dismissed.    "It was fun before I crashed", says defendant.   

Defendant gets the old mini bike, and plaintiff gets $1089 to buy new bike.

p. 482, 31 December 2020

Endangered Child Rescue! ; Child Surrogacy Meets Plastic Surgery!

• Like 1
(edited)

19 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 18 December 2023

Best Man Limo Disaster ; Black Lab Leftovers

p. 517, 20 November 2023

Luxury Car Lemon!? ;  Austin Freebie ; Grandma the Car Thief?!

5 p.m. episodes-   

He'll Never Find Me in Egypt- Plaintiff/car buyer Arter Myles Jr suing defendant/car seller Prisillia Provencio for the value or return of a car. Plaintiff paid defendant in full for car, car sale goes wrong when vehicle goes missing, and a trip to Egypt complicates the deal.    Plaintiff paid for car, and went to pick car up, and it was missing.  Defendant claims it was stolen, and later recovered.   

Car needed some work (cracked windshield, rekeyed car, rearview mirror).  Defendant has put car into friend's name, and she went to Egypt, and friend got the car released by police.    Woman didn't repay the $3,000, even though car had been stolen.    Defendant wanted car back, and signed a promissory note to repay plaintiff the $3,000, and she didn't pay a penny. 

$2250 to plaintiff. (He only gets $2250, because he drove the car for a few months, so JJ deducted that amount).

Oh No! Judge Judy's Making a Call-Plaintiff Tina Minton suing defendant Hannah Rath for medical bill, and ruined credit score, after defendant's dog bit the plaintiff.    Plaintiff was picking her son up at defendant's house, when defendant's mother opened door so plaintiff could greet the grandchildren, dog bolted outside, and plaintiff was bitten.       Defendant claims it was all plaintiff's fault, and so JJ calls defendant's mother to find out what she witnessed.  

Defendant's mother confirms the plaintiff's story.   The pictures of the plaintiff's arm damage are awful.   Apparently, defendant sent nasty text messages to plaintiff.  Plaintiff receives $1500. 

p. 517, 6 November 2023

Pepper Spraying Parent Catastrophe!

20 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 3 November 2023

Truth Has Its Day In Court! ; Hijacked Rental Car; Stolen Cash?

p. 517 , 4 December 2023

Hong Kong Freak-out?! ; Pit Bull Arm Chomp!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 20 November 2023

Skateboard Boy Wonder ; Mud-Dragging, Big Tipper?!

p. 516, 2 November 2023

Children Witness Violent Tasering?! ; Baloney Story from Squatter?!

21 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 8 December 2023                             

Drinks, Baseball and a Bailout! ; Sibling Squatter?

p. 517, 19 December 2023

Headlock Truck Fight!; Drive-Through of Shame!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 27 November 2023

Kicked Back Home to Saudi Arabia?! ; Wake Up! You're a Squatter!

p. 517, 1 December 2023

Son Spits in Father's Face! ; Ex-Fiancés Cut Their Losses!

22 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 7 December 2023

When Bed Bugs Bite!; Dying Son, Deadbeat Dad?

p. 517, 11 December 2023

Pregnant Cow Cover-Up?!; The Disappearing Tax Refund!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 2 November 2023

Alabama Crackheads Beware!; Rib Bones Sicken Puppy!

p. 516, 1 November 2023

Random Vandalism or Hilary Clinton Attack?

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 1

The above case, Random Vandalism or Hilary Clinton Attack? is my favorite case ever! 

Judy spanked that defendant's ass but good, without even having to say much to him. It was al there. 

• Like 2
(edited)

25 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 4 January 2024

Collision Caught on Tape! ; Show Car Craziness!

p. 518, 10 January 2024

Restraining Order Scam? ; Cologne Loan or Theft? !; Teenage Attention Span Fail!"

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 27 October 2023

My Brother Broke My Arm! ; Ex-Con Hops on One Foot for Judge Judy!

p. 516, 1 November 2023

Man Ejected from His Own Home! ; Father Son Car Project Fail!

26 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 8 January 2024

Females, Filth and Liquor?! ; Trucker's Sin of Omission!

P, 517, 21 November 2023

Pro Squatters vs. Slumlords?

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 6 November 2023

Wild Tequila Bar Catfight! ; Older Woman Takes Advantage of Young Partner?!

p. 482, 9 December 2020

Teenager's Night in Prison! ; Completely Hideous Bridal Gown?!

27 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 9 January 2024

Fight of the Goonies' Fanatics!; Teen Flies off the Handle!

p. 517, 5 December 2023

Property Tax Rip-off? ; Pain Med Payback?! ; Mother's Klepto Keeper?!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 30 October 2023

Innocent Black Youth Threatened by Police?! ; Botox Me Baby!

p. 517, 8 November 2023

Woman Left Dying on Bathroom Floor?! ; 5K Credit Card Free Ride?!

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 1

28 March

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 5 January 2024

Child Abusing Animals?! ; Family Fiasco

Mama Drama! - Plaintiff Rachelle Robinson accuses defendants/ (her son) Michael Thompson and (his wife) Debbie Thompson of sealing her vehicle, suing for $2000.  Plaintiff mom gave defendant $2,000 to purchase car for her, and I'm betting he spent it on one of his numerous tattoos.    Plaintiff mom says she gave son $2,000 for a used Blazer to purchase from a friend of his,   plaintiff picked car up from defendant about a month later, but since plaintiff couldn't register it, she couldn't get insurance.   

Title was in defendant's wife's name, and he wanted to get a title loan against the Blazer, to open a tattoo shop of his own.    Plaintiff says defendant's only income was under the table tattoo job money, and his wife's son's SSI payments.       

Plaintiff mom got mad at defendant son when he again borrowed money from grandma.     Money went to plaintiff's account, and she wouldn't give it to him right then.   So, they had a huge fight, and since Blazer was in his wife's name, defendant son got the police to seize the car.    Plaintiff had the car about six months, when the son took the car.      Defendants already had a title loan on the car for almost $400, and then repo'd the car.  

Defendant says the $2,000 was a gift from the mother's income tax, and not for the car. 

Plaintiff gets $2,000.   

Ex-Lover Left in the Dust?!-Plaintiff Jamil Shanks suing former girlfriend/defendant Ebony Russell for lease breaking fees.   Plaintiff claims former girlfriend stuck him with the lease on an apartment, when she took her two kids, and moved back in with her estranged husband.    The litigants didn't move into her previous apartment because her husband lived there.      

Defendant says that plaintiff should pay everything himself, because she doesn't want to pay.  Defendant also refuses to find roommates to cover her side of the rent.        The apartment was a four bedroom.    What did that man ever see in her, especially dragging two kids with her, and paying almost nothing on the bills?  

Defendant only paid for September, and October rent, and then said no more money.     Plaintiff didn't look very hard for roommates.    Plaintiff worked extra hours to pay the rent, with six months left on the lease, and paid two months, then quit with four months left.     

Plaintiff will get two month’s rent from JJ and Byrd, $600 (that's her half of the rent) .    Where can you get a 4-bedroom house for that price?    (This happened in St. Louis)

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 13 October 2023

Short Marriage ; Long Wedding Debt! ; Jeweler Shares Business Secret!

p. 517, 28 November 2023

Most Ridiculous Error in Judgment Award Goes to... ; Hooters' Manager Not So Manageable?

• Thanks 1
(edited)

29 March

4 p.m. episodes-      

Wild About Minnesota Hockey! –Plaintiff/brother of defendant, Gregory Fischbach, and wife Maureen Fischbach are suing his sister/ defendant Cheryl FIschbach over hockey season tickets, a mink stole and a trailer hitch, and other property.   Plaintiff brother of defendant suing over season hockey tickets, and when mother's house was sold (man bought other sibling out), and sister was supposed to pay him for hockey ticket for her.  Defendant says brother owned and controlled the tickets, and she only went when he invited her to go to a game.    Brother bought out sisters for their share of the mother's house, and he still lives in the house with his wife. 

Even stranger the tickets were only for 2006. So, this case is for 10 year old hockey tickets.   

Brother and sister went to games together 2006-2007, after that sister had the tickets, and supposedly defendant agreed to pay $4800 for tickets after mother died in 1998, and house had been plaintiff's since then, and he bought sister's share of the house.       House was worth $250k, so sister was owed $62,500, and last installment was $14k or so (I lost track a long time ago, and plaintiff can't seem to figure out what he paid his sisters either).     

Plaintiff paid over $5k for two hockey tickets in 2006, and claims sister still owes for the tickets.  Plaintiff's last payment was $13,000, and was paid.   Defendant still wants mother's funeral book, trailer hitch, and a mink stole.     Defendant took the trailer hitch, but brother can't find the funeral book, or the mink stole at the house.    Mink stoles to stay in good condition need to be stored and cared for properly, so I'm sure if it's still around it's ratty, and moth eaten. 

Defendant's witness is another sister, the third part owner.    When the sister's signed the agreement to settle the estate is when they got the last house money that closed the estate.   Both sisters seem to think someone still has their stuff in the house.   

Plaintiff gets $2800 for one hockey ticket.   Brother claims sister never liked his wife, and says the sister hoped if he didn't remarry she would get the house when he died.    Fooled her didn't he? 

p. 518, 11 January 2024

Siberian Husky Custody Fight! ; Jail Time Payback!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 2 November 2023

Unbelievable Toll Bill! ; Holiday Betrayal!

p. 517, 3 November 2023

Kid Bullies and Vandals?! ; Get Outta My Lane!

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 2
(edited)

1 April

4 p.m. episodes-   

Dreadlocks Discrimination? -Plaintiff filmmaker, Jonathan Moore and his girlfriend Jazmyn Winder accuse former landlord Robin Desta of discrimination, and deny charges of a party fire burning the property.    Plaintiffs stopped paying rent, never paid the electric bill, but claim they couldn't find anywhere to move to with their children.    Plaintiffs claim landlady stole their electricity, no I'm not kidding about that.  Apartment was rented through housing program, and plaintiffs claim they always paid the rent, and plaintiffs want their half of the rent back.   

Discrimination charge is man claiming landlady was prejudiced against him, but yet she rented to him after she met him.   Harassment charge is that their two kids were the focus of complaints to CPS.    Plaintiffs have two kids with them, another on the way, he has one with that lives with the child's mother, she has a kid who lives full time with some other relative.       

Stolen electricity charge from plaintiffs (yes, I know it's a pun, but I don't care) is because there was bad wiring between plaintiff's rear unit, and the garage (used by landlady as storage).    Previous electric bill was over $500, and monthly electric bill was not big at all.   However, since plaintiff's never paid the electric bill it eventually was $800+.   

Plaintiff woman claims they had to wait for city to find them other housing to move.  Rent was $1400 a month, and charity paid a majority of the rent for them.   Current apartment rent is $1400, and plaintiffs claim they pay the rent themselves.    

Landlady says there was another full-time tenant, that was an illegal sublease.  Plaintiff man claims that was his brother who was babysitting.    Why does every deadbeat tenant make big holes in the wall?   Landlady says a fire set by the tenants in the back yard set the garage on fire, but plaintiffs claim landlady did it.   Landlady gets nothing for the garage, because garage was already in bad shape, and needed work.   I would have given landlady money for the garage that was burned by tenants.    

I don't understand how a charity moved the plaintiffs in to what they claim was a substandard home, when the charity had to find houseing for them.  

Cases dismissed.    Nothing for the plaintiffs.  

p. 518, 5 February 2024

Birthday Boy's Bottom Bitten! ; Van Love Gone Wrong

5 p.m. episodes-

Extreme Bullying and Life-Threatening Texts?!-Plaintiff/ex-girlfriend Monique Butlersuing defendant/former boyfriend Vincent Jackson for assault, property left behind when she moved, and moving fees.  Plaintiff is ex-live in girlfriend of defendant in his Las Vegas home.    Plaintiff alleges threatening texts by man, and she fled in fear of her life.  Defendant claims the plaintiff's 10-year-old son repeatedly punched his 7-year-old daughter. 

There were six kids in this mess, two in the  house, three for plaintiff, and each has a child living with the other parent full time.  Plaintiff moved out leaving property (she lives in San Francisco now), and wants her beds and TVs back, but defendant says he bought the beds, and there we no TVs.     Defendant says she only left her clothes, and the kids clothes, but she never picked them up after repeated phone calls. So, defendant eventually trashed the clothes.    

Plaintiff never sent her children to school for the four months that she lived with defendant.  and they still aren't in school months after leaving defendant's house.     Defendant says his little girl finally told him about the plaintiff's son's physical assaults, and says the 10 year old was bullying his son, and when it was discovered, he told plaintiff to leave.    

After defendant told plaintiff and her kids to leave, he claims the 10-year-old was coming over to his house, and trying to break in.    The kid with the plaintiff in court has a real issue with self control, and I'm surprised JJ didn't boot the kid.     (By the way, I've ordered replacement birth certificates, and received them in a week, so keeping the kids out of school for months because they don't have birth certificates is ridiculous.)   I hope the school authorities where the plaintiff is living now noted that her children aren't in school for months at a time.   

Case dismissed. 

p. 516, 5 October 2023

Horse Put Down by Financially-Strapped Owner ; Illegal Deportation?!

2 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 24 January 2024

Sugar in the Gas Tank Payback?! ; Hit and Run!"

p. 518, 5 February 2024

Crazed Road Rage Incident ; Misplaced Grief?

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 27 September 2023

Your Husband Is My Man?! ; Mobile Home Scam?!

p. 516, 25 September 2023

Tooth Knocked Out in Dog Fight?! ; Puppy from Hell?!

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 9 February 2024

Family Drama Fallout! ; Taxi Company Start-Up Mom

Deadbeat Gambling Baby Daddy?!-Plaintiff mother Sarah Lopez accuses defendant/ex Robert Lewis of gambling away money intended for their food and medication, and is suing for a water bill, medical costs and unpaid rent.    Plaintiff claims ex lost the money at the poker table, but claims even though he's bad financially, he's still a good father, so she had another kid with him.      Defendant is a plumber, files tax returns, and has a checking account.    Defendant was living with plaintiff for almost 10 years, and have two kids together.     

Plaintiff is a nurse on maternity leave (with the two month old), and also has a five year old.    She claims she only got $80 of child support, has a court order for child support, but gets no money, didn't get support in 2013 and 2014, and now gets government assistance.      

Plaintiff says the defendant agreed to move into an apartment together, and claims defendant didn't pay his half of the rent, and utilities.       The two had a written agreement, and she had another kid with him, in spite of the fighting.  

Plaintiff is told by JJ to get a child support order, and garnish his wages.  Plaintiff gets nothing for back rent, or anything else.  

Detained by Immigration-Plaintiff Weston Lymangrover  suing defendant /former roommate Julio Gonzalez for unpaid bills, and punitive damages.  Defendant claims he was wrongfully detained for two months by immigration authorities, he's a permanent resident/Green Card holder.   Defendant claims the plaintiff sent nasty videos to his girlfriend, and when asked if the girlfriend is there to testify, he says "which one"?   Multiple girlfriends?   

Defendant was taken into custody for two months, in spite of the fact that defendant is a legal resident, but plaintiff covered some bills for the defendant.  Room was sublet by plaintiff after defendant being gone a month. Defendant didn't pay rent for one month, so other tenants split and paid for the rent.  

Defendant's harassment claim is ridiculous.   

Plaintiff gets over $130 for rent and bills, plus $91 for back utilities, total of $221.

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 26 September 2023

Dog Owner Laughs at Woman's Bloody Injuries?! ; Malicious Harley Tow?!

p. 517, 13 November 2023

Shady Supervised Child Visits? ; Bromance Party Fail!

• Thanks 2

4 April 

4 p.m. episodes- 

Shock Collar Ambush?! -Plaintiffs pit bull owners Carolyn and Kevin Heina claims defendant/other dog owner Ross Greco wouldn't pay her for vet bills, $1824,  and should have used his shock collar his dog had on to break up a dog fight. 

However, there is the collor isn't a traditional shock collar, but an Invisible Fence sensor, and her dog was the aggressor.      Months later she saw the defendant at a dog park, and parked behind him to block him in. Many jurisdictions call this false imprisonment.    She also posted flyers, and did online postings saying he had a vicious dog.      Plaintiff also claims defendant filed a false police report about false imprisonment.     

Defendant's story is totally different from plaintiff.   His dog is an English Mastiff, and she has a Pit Bull, and another big dog.    Defendant claims pit bull was the aggressor.   Also, it was an invisible fence collar, and did he even have the beeper control with him?   Plaintiff has no case for vet bills.   (My opinion is if an English Mastiff went after another dog, the other dog would be dead). 

Eight months later defendant went to the dog park, and when he put his dog in the car, the woman blocked him into his parking space and refused to move.     Even more interesting, plaintiff claims her dog is so innocent, but defendant says he knows of four more incidents with her pit bull.   I absolutely believe the defendant, though I'm sure JJ will give him nothing. 

Too bad the defendant didn't have the other four dog owners in court as witnesses.  Nothing for anyone, and JJ tells the man to put the last few minutes of her decision on his phone to show people that he's innocent.     

Case dismissed. 

p. 518, 16 January 2024

Faulty Fiance?! ; Lovers' Playpen Party Pooper!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 7 November 2023

I Need You to Love My Lamb! ; Playing the Ride Share Game

p. 482, 29 December 2020

Intimately Transmitted Disease Drama! ; Dog Destroys $3,000 Mattress!

• Like 2

5 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 16 January 2024

Truck Deal Backfire! ; Party Disaster or Cover-Up?

p. 518, 13 February 2024

The Pit Bull and the Burglar ; Chicken Massacre

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 9 January 2024

Cheated out of 20K?! ; Cyclists Don't Own the Road!

p. 482, 31 December 2020

Man's Face Caught in Blacklisted Dog's Mouth! ; Bengal Cat Breeding Debacle!

• Like 1

8 April

4 p.m. episodes-   

Teenage Loan Sharks-Plaintiffs Lisa and Earle Forbessuing son's 18 year old friend Dylan Whitefor unpaid loans.   One loan was for car repairs, and the other loan was for jewelry bought by defendant, but put on plaintiff's son's credit.   

Defendant was also giving car insurance money to plaintiff's son, and defendant claims that cancelled out the jewelry money.     JJ calls the son about the insurance/loan. and son claims defendant never prepaid the insurance.   

Defendant owes $185 for jewelry, and for car repair loan, $497.    Plaintiffs receive a total of $682.

Subletters From Hell-Plaintiff apartment landlord Ashley Gilchrist rented room to defendants, and is suing for  alleged damages by defendants, Jenny Francois and Ja-Quan Bradley.   Defendants say they received a notice that plaintiff owed back rent, so they stopped paying rent to the plaintiff.   Defendant didn't pay for January, and moved the end of the month (they owe $1,000).    There are pictures on move in, and as the defendants moved out.  There is a big hole in the wall, and the defendants hung a calendar over it.    Defendants are claiming for $3k for all rent back, and harassment.   

$1337 to plaintiff.  

p. 518, 5 February 2024

Creepy Gardening

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 2 October 2023

Heartbreaking Dog Custody Verdict ; Mutilated Flower Fiasco?

p. 517, 12 December 2023

Fresh Mouth Dismissed from Courtroom! ; Toddler Daycare Injury ; Pit Bull Chews Up House!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 15 November 2023

Ex-Lover Caught Lying! ; Get Out of Jail Rent Free!

p. 518, 7 February 2024

Broken Neck DUI! ; Communal Craziness?

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 8 January 2024

Bad Teen Driver Crashes into School!

p. 516, 28 September 2023

Used and Confused! ; Pregnant and Owing?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 4/8/2024 at 5:18 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Fresh Mouth Dismissed from Courtroom! ; Toddler Daycare Injury ; Pit Bull Chews Up House!

What exactly did she say? I rewound it {yeah, I have a life}, it looked like she saif bullshit, but I couldn't be sure

• Like 3
(edited)

That's what she said.    I'm glad Judge Judy still had standards, and tossed belligerent litigants, and their entourage.   

10 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 25 January 2024

Newlywed Rings Ripped Off?! ; Fire Rescue Heroics?

p. 518, 26 January 2024

Exposed Gun Goof! ; Secret Love Affair Exposed

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 516, 3 October 2023

Tag Team for Child Custody?!; Mother Daughter Cruise Fail!

p. 517, 20 November 2023

Husband in Prison; Lover on the Side?! ; Stealing from a Little Old Lady?!"

11 April

4 p.m. episodes-   

Pregnant Dog Bashing-Plaintiffs Sarah and David White suing defendant/Pit Bull owner William Fish, and wife for vet bills, and for an assault by defendant on David White.  Plaintiffs were fostering a Min. Pinscher, dog got out to neighbor’s yard, and defendant William Fish's pit attacked and slammed the little dog.     Plaintiff David alleges Fish assaulted him about the first dog incident.   

Fish's much younger roommate, Zach,  of several years (roommate looks so much like my cousin) claims all kinds of garbage about how the plaintiffs attacked the dog and Fish.  Roommate claims to have called the police.  Camera catches Fish congratulating Zach about his testimony.  (This was all in Seattle WA). 

Then, a second attack was when the pit ran onto plaintiff's property, and was attacking a smaller, much older dog, and plaintiff wife drove pit away with kicking and hitting to save the little dog.   Denise is the plaintiff's witness who saw the second attack.   

Then, some woman is defense witness who claims she saw all kinds of things, and that the Pit is a very nice dog, that the dog was actually attacked by plaintiff wife. 

Plaintiff woman feels very badly about attacking the pit, but as JJ said, if a dog was savaging my dog, I'd do anything to get it away from my dog.   

Plaintiffs submit the animal control report and vet bills.  

Plaintiffs say in hall-terview that defendants were actually squatters, and were evicted finally.  Defendant's ridiculous counter claim is dismissed, with extreme prejudice.  

Plaintiffs get almost $746 in vet bills.  

Monte Carlo Hijinks-Plaintiff Fernando Muniz sold ex tenant a car for $1,000, but defendant Kayla Miner, only only paid $500, and paid nothing else.   

Plaintiff also alleges that defendant pried open door, and damaged it. Defendant claims the car broke down, so she junked it. 

$500 to plaintiff for car.

p. 518, 23 January 2023

Homeless Squatter on the Hot Seat?! ; Runaway Cow Collision!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 14 November 2023

Scary Healthcare Rip-Off ; Senior Tricked into Nursing Home Facility?! ; Car Thieves Don’t Get Far with Lemon!

p. 482, 30 November 2020

Don't Even Think About Writing Hate Mail to Judge Judy! ; Man Can't Get Ex-Wife Out Fast Enough?! ; Painful Tooth Extraction Payback!

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2

12 April

4 p.m. episodes-   

Mutual Combat Chaos-Plaintiff /ex-wife Marquita Berry suing defendant/father of her four children Leroy Whitfield for a false restraining order, disposing of her furniture, and an assault.    Defendant says his children's mother beat him up, while she sues him for a false restraining order.   Plaintiff claims it was mutual combat, but defendant says her cousin beat the daylights out of him.   Plaintiff is suing for him getting rid of her property.    Litigants have four children together, never married. 

They moved into his house, and then he tossed her out.   When plaintiff left she took three out of four children with her.    Plaintiff's case is dismissed for shouting out in court.  Sadly, oldest son has advanced cancer.     Defendant claims woman came back to his house, caused damages, and woman and three of her relatives invaded his house.   There is a mutual restraining order.   Also, a family court judge gave this woman majority custody of the four children.    

Plaintiff has no receipts for anything.   Cases dismissed. 

The Mailbox Made Me Do It-Plaintiff/ home owners Mark and Mrs. Bacon are suing mother  Ms. Owens (car owner) for her  son Darius Owens (son/driver) running over their mailbox.   

Defendant driver claims mailbox was out in the street, and he swerved to  avoid another car, and blames it all on the mailbox.   

Defendant mother believes her son about what happened, and she wasn't even in town at the time (on a cruise).   Plaintiff have pictures showing his tires went on the curb and hit the driveway, when he hit the mailbox.     Defendant driver blamed the mailbox, and didn't mention another car.     

$544 to plaintiffs for mailbox replacement.   (Sorry I missed the names)

p. 518, 15 February 2024

Bowling Alley Boutique Bust! ; Housekeeping Bandit?! ; Great Oak Bites the Dust!

5 p.m. episodes-

Artist's Botched Gallery Attempt!- Plaintiff /’artist’ Antony Vitek suing defendant/landlord West Solloway for evicting him from the gallery space owned by defendant.    'Artist' was to paint the inside of a huge gallery space, in return for using the space for three art shows.     Defendant furnished paint, and had a verbal agreement.    Plaintiff took over six months and never finished painting.   

Plaintiff says he applied for a $300 permit to do the art shows, and defendant says he doesn't remember seeing the plaintiff's proposed contract.      The contract wasn't signed by the defendant, and defendant says he had a proposed lease for the plaintiff.     In January 2018, the defendant signed another lease with a different customer for the same space (this was a year later, after painter had been working for the entire time).    Plaintiff was supposed to only paint the concrete floors, the duct work, and pipes.       

Plaintiff never even finished painting the floor.   Defendant is counter suing for utility bills, and damages to the building.     New tenant has their business up and running in 30 days, not a year later.     

Plaintiff gets zip, and defendant gets $5,000 for fire sprinkler damage.  

p. 516 , 11 October 2023

Unbelievable Semi-Nude Photo Post?! ; Quinceanera Loan or Friendly Contribution?

• Like 1

15 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 496, 5 July 2021

Horrifying Dog Death! ; Bad Driver Caught on Tape!

p. 518, 2 February 2024

Pepper Spray, the Police and Road Rage?! Part 1

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 16 January 2024

Car Flipper Backfire!

p. 517, 5 December 2023

Locked and Loaded Neighborhood Patrol?!

• Like 1
(edited)

16 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 16 November 2023

Don’t Pee and Post ; Peace, Love and the Broke-Down Bus!

p. 518, 1 February 2024

Pepper Spray, the Police and Road Rage?! Part 2   ( I love that JJ gave the plaintiff $10, the plaintiff looked stunned). 

5 p.m. episodes-  

Special Needs Nanny Drama-Plaintiff Kelly Clark suing defendant/former nanny Mercedez Trujillo for car damages. The 20-year-old nanny for plaintiff's special needs child drives the employer's BMW a couple of times, borrowed the BMW, and she claims it was because her car wasn't registered.     There are two BMWs, one older BMW was sold to nanny by employer.      Nanny often drove the van for son, without incident.   (This was in Kamas, Utah). 

Nanny borrows the newer BMW from employers for a couple of days, and going to lake was fine.  However, on the way back employer claims nanny damaged his car.   No one in court was there when the car was brought back, and the damage was found.    

Nanny claims 16 year old daughter of employer fired her while employer was gone.    Daughter can't testify because she's on a cruise, and other witness not here either.   

No money for plaintiff, no proof. 

World's Most Expensive Finance Class -Plaintiff Jasmine Judon suing ex-boyfriend defendant Rosdy Castro for loan she took out for defendant's finance class for online tuition, and airfare to Mexico,   Apparently finance class didn't include items like, 'don't loan your loser boyfriend money you go in hock for', and 'you can't buy love'.    Ex-boyfriend/defendant negotiated the online course price down to $10k, according to plaintiff.    It was a three-day course for $250, after that you could go further for $10k, and course would be six weeks long.     

Foolish plaintiff got the loan, and they both took the course,    They alternated payments for a few months, split the payment one month, and he made some payments.    Loan was for $12,200, and $2,200 was put down on the loan.   I wonder who these fools took the finance course from?    What's their next 'investment' getting that Miracle Water they advertise on TV?  

Personally, I wouldn't give the plaintiff a dime, because she's foolish and deluded.   And apparently she cheated on love muffin too, that's when he dumped her, but after he got all of the money, of course. 

Loan is just under $7k, and plaintiff gets $3,500.

p. 516, 9 October 2023

Shameful Squatter and Pit Bull Pushover?! ; Tree Trimming Travesty

17 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 9 November 2023

Online Scammer?! ; Music Blaring Recklessness?! ; Baby Daddy Drama!

p. 517, 17 November 2023

The Tattle Tale and the Ex-Convict?! ; Flooding and Fleeing!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 4 December 2023

Ex-Lovers Lifetime Protective Orders! ; Vandalizing Fit of Jealous Rage?!

p. 517, 11 December 2023

Adultery and Assault?! ; Border Collie Puppy Sent Packing!

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

18 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 10 November 2023

Don't Show Up Drunk! ; Mutual Combat Cruise?!

p. 518, 19 January 2024

A History of Violence? ; Bad Check Bailout!

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 482, 1 January 2021

Dual Driving Disaster ; Aggressive Accounting (JJ doesn't understand, if a tax company finds out a customer lied on their return, they have to either refile it with the correct information, or notify the IRS fraud group.  The accountant should have notified the IRS about whatever made them refile).  

Emotional Vandal Pulls a Knife?!-This is the memorable case of the man who had a room rented in the defendant's house by his father, and landlord/defendant claims months before the eviction that the tenant/plaintiff damaged his house with a knife.)

Plaintiff (actually his father) (son) Josh Garver and (father) Gerald Garver          wants the entire rent back, and all kinds of damages, and return of security deposit from defendant/former landlord Jason Weismann.   

Plaintiff was driving to school, slid off of the road, and decided he needed to move closer to school where he could walk to school.     So, right after the accident, he couch surfed, then bought a car (actually daddy bought the car), and found another apartment. 

Plaintiff lived in his room for a week or two, then moved to the apartment, and paid rent through the end of the lease, and paid security deposit.  I wouldn't give a penny to plaintiffs, Joshua decided to move out, Gerald decided to prepay the lease, so they relinquished their right to a refund.     

Defendant / landlord didn't return the security deposit.   Did defendant get a police report, and file charges about Joshua hacking the kitchen up?  

Defendant had three other roommates, and I would be worried about Joshua's temper, and the tenants' safety.   In my view, landlord/defendant should never have rented to the plaintiff, and was nuts for not pressing police charges when the vandalism happened.     JJ has a text from Joshua admitting ripping the kitchen wiring apart, but discounts it because she feels sorry for Joshua. 

Plaintiff gets $475. (At least the show pays the $475, not the landlord). 

Birthday Corvette and Abandoned Dogs?!-Plaintiff Whitney Bonaparte suing defendant/ex-boyfriend John Logiudice for theft of a Corvette, and abandoning his dogs when he moved out of the house (after six years living together), and return of property. 

When defendant left, he took some property, but left the dogs.    Almost all of the cars owned by the defendant are unregistered.   Plaintiff claims he gave her a Corvette to her for her birthday, but took it.   Defendant has no titles to the cars, and plaintiff claims he buys the cars cheap, fixes them up, and then sells them and the buyer registers them.   Plaintiff and defendant don't have titles for the cars, and the cars all have to be repaired, and then apply for titles then.   My guess, they’re salvaged cars, or junked.     MV-50 (New York State) you repair the vehicle, prove to DMV that you repaired it, and I bet pass inspection, then it gets a title.    Plaintiff claims she doesn't have title or keys to the Corvette.    You call a locksmith and they change the locks and make keys or key fobs, then you hire someone to get the Corvette running, and do the MV 50 form, and get a title.  

JJ tells plaintiff to forget the Corvette.    Plaintiff wants dogs taken by the defendant, (Bullies, and Cane Corso mixes).  Cano Corsos are one person dogs, so I bet the dogs do miss him. 

JJ says when defendant gets a place to live he can have the dogs back, but he needs to support them.  I bet plaintiff had the dogs for years. 

The Court Can't Help You?-Plaintiff Phyllis Charde suing defendant Shannon Hemmertfor value of a car, or return of a car plaintiff registered, or sold to defendant.   

Plaintiff can't get a license, or drive or register a car legally.  She claims that's because she was pulled over for driving without insurance (bull pucky).     She claims she has priors from 2002, and the one no insurance ticket.     

Car was in defendant's name, and defendant sold the car registered to her, but plaintiff says it was really her car.  

Plaintiff bought a car, it was registered and insured in defendant's name, and plaintiff drove it.       Plaintiff's grandson took the car, it was impounded, and defendant paid the $162 to get it out of impound.     

Defendant sold the car, and gets to keep the money. 

19 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 518, 6 February 2024

Pit Bull Attacks Man's Face! ; Trespassing Landlord?

p. 518, 18 January 2024

Handyman Squatter? ; Hazardous Waste of Space?

5 p.m. episodes-

p. 482, 1 January 2021

Stealing Workers and Money?!

p. 516, 12 October 2023

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! ; Those Are Not My Texts!

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
On 4/9/2024 at 7:15 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Don't Even Think About Writing Hate Mail to Judge Judy! ; Man Can't Get Ex-Wife Out Fast Enough?! ; Painful Tooth Extraction Payback!

This was one of the pitbull stories, wasn't it?

I have so many piled up that sometimes they all blur into one!

On 4/18/2024 at 6:52 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Handyman Squatter? ; Hazardous Waste of Space?

Was this the guy that tore apart a mobile home and didn't finish it?

And the guy he was suing wasn't half bad, was he? Too bad he couldn't keep his mouth shut!

• Like 2

22 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 8 November 2023

Meth Mechanic Slander! ; Safe Deer...Injured Car!

p. 518, 8 February 2024

Pregnant Mom Photo Bust! ; With Friends Like This...

5 p.m. episodes-

Child Abandonment-Plaintiff Alida Mason says she loaned defendant/ former daughter-in-law Samantha Batesmoney for a car, was a co-signer, and defendant abandoned the husband, child, and car.   Plaintiff wants the title signed over so she can sell it, and recoup some of the money.

Defendant says "I won't get any money", so tough, and refuses to sign the title.  Defendant is counter claiming for payments on the car, or the car back.  (Bet the new boyfriend will pay the car off for her).    We don't know if the title was signed over, or not.  (Son / ex-husband is in the military, stationed in Arizona, so I doubt he could be in L.A. for the hearing).

Decision is for defendant to sign over the car title, and plaintiff will sell the car.  Plaintiff still gets screwed over, because she won't get enough to recoup the payments and pay off the loan. 

Defendant claims she may not sign the title, because she wants to keep it.  Her new boyfriend will be paying the car off.   Defendant still wants to think it over.  So, no real decision.   

Beamer Trap-Plaintiff Aaron Jeanty suing former friend Alexander Singleton  for toll charges, and damages, on a (2008 BMW) Beamer plaintiff sold to defendant.    Defendant had car for 14 months, and it would cost a lot to maintain, so he left the car at the dealership.    Defendant wants his payments, and extra $100 a month payment back, not happening, so suing for $3,000.   

There are before and after photos of the car.  I don't believe the tire was that shredded the entire time, the way the plaintiff says.   Also, apparently a tree fell on the car. Estimate for fixing the car (from the tree) is $2800(Something naughty is going on, since the plaintiff's estimate is in the hands of the defendant).   Easy Pass charges were paid by the plaintiff, and the state settled for $100 something, instead of $800 something. 

Defendant was supposed to take over the payments on the car, because he doesn't have the money, or credit to buy a car himself, or lease one. 

Plaintiff gets $2935. 

p. 518, 17 January 2024

Muzzle Confusion and Attack! ; Swamp-Hunting Dog Meets Pit Bull!

• Thanks 1

23 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 7 November 2023

1,000 Beer Bottles Clean-Up?!

p. 518, 12 February 2024

Shot in the Knee! ; Save My Business!

5 p.m. episodes-

Pepper Spray Showdown in Atlanta- Plaintiff Kashira Martin suing defendant Jordan White for a false restraining order, and claims defendant started the fight with plaintiff.    Both litigants claim the other assaulted and harassed them.    Two women were fighting over some unemployed loser, who was texting and dating plaintiff while he was living with defendant.   

Defendant has twins with loser boyfriend, who has apparently never been employed.   Plaintiff claims loser boyfriend Cory Pippin,  contacted her, said he had no kids.   The two women fought, and plaintiff later came to CDC (where defendant works), and threatened defendant, and sent her photos of guns. 

Boyfriend was living with defendant and their kids, and sending texts to plaintiff and boinking her too.   Cory Pippin is a witness for defendant. 

Plaintiff ambushed defendant at gas station, and plaintiff pepper sprayed defendant .  Plaintiff tried to get a protective order, claiming defendant attacked her, instead defendant received a temporary protective order.   Plaintiff was arrested and spent six days in jail for the attack.   Plaintiff claims she didn't get a restraining order against defendant. However, defendant has a TRO and no contact order against plaintiff. 

Video is of defendant cruising past the plaintiff's house (they all live in the same neighborhood).    JJ asks plaintiff if she's cuckoo, and she says yes, she is a little bit.

Plaintiff case dismissed, defendant gets $500. 

Charge Party With the Company Credit Card-Plaintiff/former employer Richard Fox suing defendant/former employee Timothy Weichert for unauthorized charges on the company credit card.  Defendant fired after three accidents in company trucks in the same year.     

After firing, defendant used the company credit card to pay his cell phone bill for two months.   Defendant says card was on file, and he didn't do it deliberately, even though it paid his three months of his back cell phone bill, and another month of bills.   

Defendant claims plaintiff forgave the money, plaintiff gets $739.38.

p. 492, 19 May 2021

The Wild Party Injury and the Uneducated Fool?!

• Thanks 2

24 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 517, 6 November 2023

Sisters, Funerals and Guns! ; Ex-Lovers Laptop Fight!

p. 517, 13 November 2023

Drugs, Arrests and Gas Poisoning?! (This is the case where plaintiff and landlady claim landlady paid for carbon monoxide safe windows, of course there aren't any windows like that.  Plaintiff and landlady claim there are safety windows) (JJ gave $250 to landlady, I wouldn't give her a penny for her windows she was scammed on). 

5 p.m. episodes-

Fractured Jaw at the Rodeo-( or as Byrd is the Word titled this one-"Brokeback Mountain 2: Where Did The Love Go?”) Plaintiff Alec Cherry suing defendant Beau’d Hopkins for medical bills for breaking his jaw.

Plaintiff and defendant were camping at a rodeo, drinking was involved, and had a fight.  Plaintiff had his jaw broken by the defendant.   Defendant refused to pay medical bills, the bills have gone into collections now. 

Plaintiff gets $3500 (Beau'd Hopkins, the defendant, I never saw that first name before).

A Pit Bull is a Stupid Dog to Have-Plaintiff Laura Geoghagan is suing sister-in-law Melissa Smith and Austin Chin (nephew) for attack on six year old little girl, the plaintiff's daughter, by Austin's Pitt Bull.    Little girl was removed from court by Byrd.   Little girl has a huge facial scar.      (I think the bite victim is plaintiff's daughter, but may be stepdaughter.   19-year-old is plaintiff's stepdaughter).    

Plaintiff is 19-year-old stepdaughter,  living with 17-year-old boyfriend, and 18-year-old nephew of plaintiff, and 22- year-old stepson.      Defendant is being sued for child permanently scarred by defendant's pit bull.    Plaintiff was watching her sister, and dog attack happened in defendant's room on the little sister.   The sister's (plaintiff's) classic response to why she wasn't properly watching the girl, is "I didn't think anything would happen".   

Stepdaughter claims she told the stepmother there is a new, adult pit bull in the house, and stepmother says it's a lie, she didn't know about the dog.    The dog was the boyfriend's dog.    Why would any one with sense (stepmother) let a six-year-old go to stay with the 17-, 18-, and 19-year-old fools  for a weekend anyway?   Stepmother (plaintiff) claims she didn't know about the Pit Bull, just the Husky. 

Stepmother says the dog was a new addition, and there was a husky in the household, then the pit bull left, and was brought back.  The little girl was bitten in the defendant's (17-year-old boyfriend) room.    As JJ says, stepmother/plaintiff hadn't been to the house for a long time, and allowed the girl to stay for the weekend with the fool step daughter.   Case against defendant sister-in-law is dismissed.  

Nothing for the plaintiff, because it was her fault the child was there.  How sad that this little girl will have lifelong trauma and injuries, because so many adults were careless. 

Man's Fear of Large Dogs Comes Back to Bite Him-Plaintiffs Hannah Kim and Brooke WIlliams suing defendant/former roommate Alexis Vasquez for breaking the lease, animal abuse, and filing a false report..   

Defendant was bitten on the thigh by his roommates' German Shepherd/Husky moves out.  As usual, the dog owner blames the victim, and claim dog was provoked.    The plaintiffs blame it on the defendant, because he was warned the dog didn't like men. 

Defendant moved out and    Dog owner didn't mention the size of the dog until the lease signing, but didn't know the size and breed of the dog until move in.   Defendant says dog attacked him two weeks later, and dog bite his thigh.    

Plaintiff/dog owner claims it was a nip, and the defendant's fault. 

Defendant gets away without paying anything, and plaintiffs get nothing.  

Gas Explosion Anxiety-(I remember these two, the defendant is seriously wacky).  Plaintiff Patricia Sloan planted a tree, between the driveways, and defendant Dr. Phyllis Popp, D.O., chopped branches on her side of the driveway.   Defendant says the tree would eat into the gas line, and blow up the houses, so she chopped the tree on her side.    However, plaintiff says the gas line was relocated before tree was planted.   

Defendant also says the gas explosion threat made her nervous, made her dog nervous, and a bunch of other garbage.   Plaintiff wants $1169 to replace the tree, and she's not getting that either.      

I think the tree was too close to the house, but that doesn't allow defendant to chop branches off of it, and damage the tree. 

$1 to plaintiff.  Tree is still growing, so no money for plaintiff.   (I'm so glad I didn't move to Phoenix where these litigants live). 

• Like 2

25 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 500, 29 September 2021

Family Emergency Upset! ; Cancer or No Cancer? ; Prison Visit Crash!

p. 503, 24 December 2021

Same Sex Wedding Woes! ; Hit-and-Run Detective!

5 p.m. episodes-

Child Support From Hell -Plaintiff Raul Cervantes suing his child's mother/ex Patty Hammons for money he gave her to prevent his daughter from being homeless, and says mother turned child against him.   He pays his court ordered support, and defendant wanted him to pay her bills off.   The litigants got back together, and she claimed she was pregnant again (no she wasn't). 

Plaintiff claims he loaned her $4,000 to $5,000 to pay off her debts, but she claims $1,000.   She wanted the money before they started to co-parent.  Byrd needs to take the Fly Swatter From Hell after motor mouth defendant.   

Defendant says they weren't intimate, but plaintiff says they were, and she claimed a false pregnancy.   Defendant claims she was never behind on rent, but plaintiff says defendant claimed she had an eviction notice, and was really behind on rent.   JJ is going to call apartment manager. 

Now defendant is lecturing JJ on what's relevant (Byrd get the Fly Swatter, please).  JJ talks to apartment manager, and defendant is absolutely lying.  $3501 is what he paid the defendant.  Plaintiff has paid child support for 10 years.  The day they broke up, she stole his car, threatened to get his child support raised.  

JJ advises plaintiff to show the payments he made that exceeded his child support payments to the family court judge when she takes him back to court. 

$0 to plaintiff, because there was no expectation of repayment. 

c**** Cat Custody--Plaintiff (room renter)  Libby Crawford suing defendant/former landlord Dawn Jarman for return of her cat, and an assault by defendant.  Plaintiff moved in with the cat, Melvin, but defendant still has it.  Cat is in court with defendant, and a designated cat holder.   

Police were involved with the dust up, and plaintiff did get some property back. No rent owed.  Security deposit $150, according to defendant loon, and plaintiff says she paid $650 total.    Ms. Jarman, defendant was emergency contact on vet paperwork, not as co-owner.   I really hope Byrd takes the Flyswatter of Death after the defendant, and I get to see it. 

(This is the case where the defendant states "A cat isn't a roommate, it's an infant".  When JJ says something's wrong with the defendant, the defendant looks at JJ like she's the nutty one. )

Officer Byrd is totally over the defendant's ranting.   She better not advance on JJ's Sacred Bench of Justice, or Officer Byrd will stop her cold. 

Cat was declawed before plaintiff adopted it three years ago.  Defendant got a license in her name, vet bills, and other 'proof'.     All of this happened a month or six weeks ago, so plaintiff gets her cat back.   Defendant claims plaintiff assaulted her, and I can't see why anyone wouldn't want to punch her. 

Plaintiff gets her cat back, and defendant gets nothing.

Crash Sob Story-Plaintiff John Velani suing defendant Tina Prewitt for repairs to his parked car that defendant hit.   

Defendant has a bunch of garbage excuses, including the mysterious truck that ran her off the road.   (Must be the same truck in all of these cases, wandering the country, and forcing other drivers off the road). 

Plaintiff receives $5,000. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 1

26 April

4 p.m. episodes-

p. 500, 30 September 2021

Pedestrian Teen Hit by Truck! ; College Payback Gone Wrong!

Adult Assaults Disrespectful Tweener?!  -Plaintiff mother Latasha Crenshaw suing defendant/ volunteer class monitor Devetta Jackson for pinching her 12-year-old daughter, Amia Sneed, and telling to stop sitting with her legs wide apart.   Plaintiff mother thinks her daughter is a wonderful child, and wasn't a problem at school.   Defendant says daughter was disrespectful, talked in class constantly, eye-rolling, and other disruptive behavior.   

JJ reprimands the defendant for pinching the 12-year-old.   The defendant also told girl not to sit with her legs wide open in front of the male teacher, and then complain about teacher looking up her dress.   Mother of plaintiff claims no one at school ever said her daughter was a behavior problem.  There were no medical bills for the daughter, and mother put Neosporin on it.    Mother's excuse is all of the kids at school are equally bad.   The plaintiff mother's expression throught the entire case is total rage at JJ.   Officer Byrd put down his crossword puzzle, so you know Ms. Crenshaw is making him go on high alert..   

Plaintiff gets $10 (yes, ten dollars).  (The look on plaintiff's face when JJ announces the verdict is total rage). 

5 p.m. episodes-

America Not So Great Again! – Plaintiff Elizabeth O’Farrell is suing defendant /(prisoner regular in Missouri) Christopher Clokey for a false restraining order, travel costs (she gave him the bus tickets, and expense money), a wardrobe (she sent him in prison for release to her home), and six months back rent.   Defendant worked as  their nanny for their special needs child. 

Defendant is an ex-convict who receives disability for PTSD from being shot in prison, moves in with plaintiff, and her family.   Even though he's considered mentally fragile, and  disabled the woman hires him as nanny for her special needs little girl, and I found that super creepy.  He also was trying to potty train the six-year-old child.   

Defendant has four biological kids with ex-wife, Angel Clokey, and maybe more kids are out there.   Plaintiff says four of his kids are actually adopted by other people.   Christopher Clokey was arrested for parole violation, by going from Missouri to California (where Ms. O'Farrell lives), so he went back to prison for another year or so.   He lived with O'Farrell in 2016, then 2017, and then back again between prison incarcerations in 2018.   (I may be wrong on this, because I'm totally confused).   

Defendant was released to plaintiff's address, in California from Missouri, where he was in prison, again.    His ex-wife, who he calls his wife, was not eligible to have him move in. No, I don't know why. (His ex-wife who he calls his wife is his witness in court)

Defendant never repaid plaintiff for anything over the years, so she had no expectation of repayment.   Ms. O'Farrell was his payee for his Social Security Disability, and cashed one check, and keeps it.  Defendant drives, and does everything else, but still gets disability, and has a payee?    As JJ says, he can do everything else other people do, drive, cook, tend children, make babies, etc, except he can't work.  (Nothing is mentioned about what his convictions are for, but he can't live with his ex either?)  

Case dismissed (no expectation of repayment, and plaintiff received money from his one SSDI check).    

I Won't Rat out a Friend!;  Plaintiff  / car owner Renne Knutsen suing defendant/neighbor Patrick Clifton for car damages after defendant’s huge party, when one of his drunk guests did a hit-and-run on plaintiff’s car.   Defendant  who had huge party at his place won't tell which of his friends hit, and left after smashing the plaintiff's parked car.   This is the young man who does nothing, and just has big parties. Defendant and fiance, both 20, have a 1 year old kid, he inherited from his father, and does nothing useful.

20-year-olld defendant was also serving liquor, and drinking.  Plaintiff car was hit at 2 a.m. or so, when defendant's friends were leaving party.     When fiance of plaintiff walked out into the parking lot a bunch of people were standing around the damaged car, laughing and taking cell phone pictures.     

Fiance of plaintiff knocked on 80 doors in the condo to find out who had the party, and who hit plaintiff's car.   A neighbor's door bell camera taped the accident, and the hilarity from the party guests, and defendant is on video looking at the crashed car.   There are texts between litigants, and defendant says that he knows who hit the car, and now denies it. 

Plaintiff's witness is a neighbor, who saw the damages to the car, and took photos.  There is another neighbor with a ring-type doorbell who has a video of the car hit-and-run.    

JJ points out that he's under the legal drinking age too. According to the Oregon statutes, he's responsible for the damages of his drunken guests.  

Plaintiff gets $  2,555.  

Bartender Blackmail-Plaintiff Michelle Lyon gave defendant Timothy Armstrong $1500 cash, and says it was a loan.   Defendant claims it wasn't a loan, because he claims she was stealing from the bar he was going to purchase.   

Plaintiff claims money was a loan to defendant for his car replacement.   

$1200 to plaintiff.  

• Like 1
On 4/23/2024 at 6:16 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendant has twins with loser boyfriend, who has apparently never been employed

Ya know, you have to have a license to DRIVE, yet any moron without two connecting brain cells and a dearth of common sense reproduces.

• Like 1