Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

Grandma just needed to vent. . . . about how lousy the kids' father was.

At least he's not living with Mommy and sponging off her. I can't believe the nasty old bat made a court case of something that is merely irritating. And yeah, I just bet she's the type to iron sheets and starch underwear. I don't think I could even find my iron.

Let the kids' Mom buy all the clothes. She's living rent-free.

• Love 5

Oh the plaintiffs were obnoxious in the dog case, they live in a trailer but have 8 servalliance cameras. Their dog got out and they are still blaming the neighbor for their behavior.

The servalliance video you can barely see anything but the dogs running, there are cars in the way.

• Love 2

Brattinella, the video is from a distance.  We see plaintiff's dog run across the street to defendant's trailer.  We lose sight of the dog and then we see the dog being chased to the middle of the street.  We see them tangle for just a couple of seconds, and then they're out of view, behind something.  The video ends with plaintiff's boyfriend jumping over a deck railing.   No close-ups, nothing graphic, but still shocking.  It was security camera footage.  Plaintiff's boyfriend had eight (!) cameras on his trailer. 

The defendant filed a counterclaim because he had to put down his dog.  Some baloney about the dog being quarantined for 14 days, at $10 a day.  He said he had proof of the dog's vaccinations but quarantine was the law in that county.  He couldn't pay, so the dog was euthanized.  WTF?

JJ dismissed both claims -- plaintiff's claim because her dog was loose, defendant's claim -- not sure why, except for maybe JJ's lack of empathy with people who don't have enough money.

• Love 1

At least he's not living with Mommy and sponging off her. I can't believe the nasty old bat made a court case of something that is merely irritating. And yeah, I just bet she's the type to iron sheets and starch underwear. I don't think I could even find my iron.

Let the kids' Mom buy all the clothes. She's living rent-free.

And he certainly had a type, didn't he? His ex and his current both were blondes {bottle, I suppose}, frizzy hair and overweight.  Granny should just get  hobby instead of butting her nose in where it didn't belong

And I'm caught up with the episodes and I haven't seen the winker.  What epi was that?

I haven't seen today's episode, but:

they live in a trailer but have 8 servalliance cameras.

Filing under: Everything, now I've heard it all.

I haven't seen the winker.  What epi was that?

I think it was an old episode. Young Asian woman with brightly eye-shadowed eyes (electric blue and pink) sued because she had signed (co-signed?) for a car loan for smarmy boyfriend. Car was supposed to be in his name, but he never filed the title (or something), never paid any payments (surprise!), so SHE somehow had the car repossessed, and retitled in her name. Supposedly.  JJ laughed at her and asked how she could possibly convince a repo company to repossess a car she did not own, and the DMV would never allow her to do that. Her case was thrown out.  Girl really thought she had a case, and was startled when she lost. Don't think she ever understood.

Well, I won't bother with today's new episode.  The title is: "Dog Mauling Caught On Tape".  GAH!  Description says the terrier is first mauled, then killed,  on camera.  Um, NO.

I skipped today too.  My alternate show is King of Queens, which has been my choice during this season's animal cases.

• Love 3
His ex is living with her mother and not paying rent, but he's the deadbeat? Okay.

Exactly. Even thooooough, my feeling is neither mom nor dad is hitting on that much. They both looked like old lesbians, and grandma is probably the only one who stresses some sense of structure. Dad probably lets them eat bologna sandwiches and Doritos for dinner, and Mom probably parents from the bed. Y'all remember that episode of Simpsons where Lisa imagined herself as a hillbilly mom and her kids were poking her with sticks and she was like "quiiiit it" and then she told her husband (Nelson?) that she was gonna go down to the library and "pick us up some movies"?

Yeah.

I bet that the kids are purposely leaving the clothes at the father's house and they prefer the "dirty" clothes that they have at their dads, especially the 15 year old.  How many boys want to wear clothes that their grandmother buys and irons for them?  I highly doubt this control freak goes shopping with the boys and lets them pick stuff out.  She probably buys them stuff  like button down shirts and slacks while the teen probably wants to wear a pair of jeans and a concert T-shirt.

I thought the same thing! When my grandma would buy me clothes, she always bought me stuff that fit a little too well. Teenage boys like stuff that's comfortable and maybe a little too big, not stuff stiff ass clothes you can't move in. And then you go to school and that one dude teacher with the fey voice who calls everybody "mister" and "miss" just has to notice you and gets an attitude...ain't nobody got time for that.

The only clothing team boys care about are basketball shorts and what sneakers they wear. If she bought him some new Jordans, he'd protect those with his life. That nice polo from Macy's? Phbbbbbbt.

Oh the plaintiffs were obnoxious in the dog case, they live in a trailer but have 8 servalliance cameras. Their dog got out and they are still blaming the neighbor for their behavior.
The servalliance video you can barely see anything but the dogs running, there are cars in the way.

That's what I thought too! They live in a trailer but he has eight surveillance cameras? Dafuq? The guy seemed like a good man, though. At one point he could tell his girlfriend was getting, uh, emotional, and he said, "please let me talk". I guess he saw she wasn't dealing.

And they were suing two members of the fucking Manson family. And they were living in a trailer with a bunch of dogs...

I don't know, y'all. I think people these are forgoing having kids for having dogs, but it's obvious by watching JJ that a lot of people are idiots when it comes to keeping an eye of their dogs.

Did anybody see the case where the guy sued the lady he met on POF over an unpaid cruise? I need the Plaintiff to go listen to "Loyal" by Chris Brown.

• Love 3

Did anybody see the case where the guy sued the lady he met on POF over an unpaid cruise?

I just watched it. JJ let the plaintiff ramble on and on to tell his story, digressing and repeating himself and not once did he mention the defendant saying she would pay her half or that he ever asked her to. Buh bye! I know someone who joined POF. She had a professional photo taken to put on her listing. Anyone who met her must have gotten a major shock.

I'm always puzzled by people who have nicknames that have no connection to their real names, like Marsha "Gail" Alexander, drama queen. She kept turning on the fake waterworks, which would dry up and flow from second to second. And really, who the hell takes out five thousand dollars in cash from their bank? I just didn't believe it. Woman was nuts, and once again I give kudos to the announcer.

Marsha "Gail" in the hall, screaming and fake crying to her son, "No one will ever love you the way I do!!!!" Announcer: "And now, the next case."

• Love 2

The guy seemed like a good man, though. At one point he could tell his girlfriend was getting, uh, emotional, and he said, "please let me talk". I guess he saw she wasn't dealing.

Not just emotional, but she was incapable of answering JJ's very simple questions without a long preamble.  Even after JJ told her nicely to keep to the point, the woman couldn't do it.  She had a story and by god, she was gonna tell it her way. 

• Love 2

I felt sympathy for her at the beginning even though I found her annoying.  At the end I wanted to bitchslap her for her absolute refusal to acknowledge her own part in the unfortunate death of her dog. 

• Love 3
And they were suing two members of the fucking Manson family.

YES. Holy cripes. When that dude first appeared on screen I stank-faced the TV so hard it cringed. And his bride with the gut made of pure, 100% unadulterated high-fructose corn syrup? My god, America -- wake up!

And he claims he acquired the dog as a puppy from someone "on the side of the road?" He took it because it was "free." And then had to have the dog euthanized because "he had no money." "Free" pets doesn't mean they're "free" forever, you dumbass stooge. Maybe if they put down the jumbo-sized packs of Sizzlereen Doritos and endless cases of Natty Lite they beer bong themselves into oblivion with every night, they might have been able to afford the $140 to save the dog -- which, by the way, was trained to be a vicious animal by the two of them.

I thought that video was terribly violent. When the Manson Clan's dog came charging out of nowhere and tore into that other dog (the part that wasn't really visible) it freaked me out. For anyone who's ever witnessed a dog fight, those things are absolutely terrifying.

Oh the plaintiffs were obnoxious in the dog case, they live in a trailer but have 8 surveillance cameras.

Ah, Miss Toothie McTootherson  was all full of righteous indignation, wasn't she? She was convinced the defendant was the reincarnation of Satan himself with his crazy ex-semi-rock star hair and his collection of decrepit "vicious dogs". Was that his daughter? Girlfriend was standing there at attention without blinking for the entire case. I was seeing her backed up against an imaginary wall during a police raid lol. I admit the plaintiff was so awful that I was feeling sorry for the defendant not being able to scrape up enough money to get his dog out. 

Interestingly enough, those eight video cameras didn't catch the plaintiff or her BF out in the street calling for the runaway dog at any point did they? Perhaps the dog was trying to get away from her annoying personality. 

**Raises hand**  Me, not surprised at all to hear the word trailer.

What did Manson guy say in the halterview?  That Toothy was living with one guy in one trailer, and left him to move in with this boyfriend in another trailer?  She said something to that effect at the beginning, when she indeed was giving way too long of answers to JJ's questions, about different trailers she has lived in.

A very sad case, but yes, your dog got out of your yard and sometimes bad things happen.

Edited by barbedwire

Ah, Miss Toothie McTootherson  was all full of righteous indignation, wasn't she? She was convinced the defendant was the reincarnation of Satan himself with his crazy ex-semi-rock star hair and his collection of decrepit "vicious dogs". Was that his daughter? Girlfriend was standing there at attention without blinking for the entire case. I was seeing her backed up against an imaginary wall during a police raid lol. I admit the plaintiff was so awful that I was feeling sorry for the defendant not being able to scrape up enough money to get his dog out. 

Interestingly enough, those eight video cameras didn't catch the plaintiff or her BF out in the street calling for the runaway dog at any point did they? Perhaps the dog was trying to get away from her annoying personality. 

She had the most annoying mouth I've seen in a long time.  I especially liked that the cameraman and editor made sure to get a shot of her excessively licking both corners of mouth while the defendant was speaking.

Both of the partners of the plaintiff and defendant were better suited for speaking and both had to urge their partners to calm down and stop talking.

Manson look-a-like, hyper talkative plaintiff, dog mauling, trailers, eight (!!!) cameras, maybe that's why I found the boring, run-of-the-mill POF cruise case so refreshing and relaxing.  LOL ....

It thought that it was a bit charming how JJ was taken with the name, Plenty of Fish.

BTW, thank you all for the years of snarky goodness you have shared.

• Love 3

Today on JJ - randy stallion on the loose!  The subject matter is not funny, but hearing the plaintiff say "my horse was raped" and "horse abortion" caught me in a weird way and I admit, I went huh?.  These terms sound weird to my ear when applied to animals.  

• Love 2

She had the most annoying mouth I've seen in a long time.  I especially liked that the cameraman and editor made sure to get a shot of her excessively licking both corners of mouth while the defendant was speaking.

Her mouth AND her chin -- that lump.  I wondered for a minute if she had a chaw in there.

• Love 1

Haven't watched todays eps, but -

HORSE RAPE.

Not sure I want to watch this, but it's my understanding that horses (unlike humans) do not commit rape. Mares are very choosy (unlike JJ litigants), often they reject stallions and that's pretty much the end of it. But I'll reserve judgement til I've watched.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 2

Judge Judy totally slut-shamed that pony. Had it been a human woman, I would have been appalled, but as it stands, I had my 4:00 entertainment with the suggestion that the female horses were asking for it, and maybe even went looking for the stallion. Perhaps I need to re-examine my morals.

• Love 11

Between that case and the repeat of the "pony" case, if I never hear the word pony again it will be too soon.

Thought it interesting that when the case was recalled (after the criminal case was resolved,) everyone had on the same clothes.

My descriptions still don't match the episodes.  Is there just one new episode a day? We used to get two.

• Love 3

Between that case and the repeat of the "pony" case, if I never hear the word pony again it will be too soon.

Thought it interesting that when the case was recalled (after the criminal case was resolved,) everyone had on the same clothes.

My descriptions still don't match the episodes. Is there just one new episode a day? We used to get two.

The clothes were different and the support dog was not there when they came back. Edited by bitchery
  • Love 4

April, the stallion's owner and k d lang wannabe, couldn't stop smirking.  I wanted to smack her.

Yeah, "the stallion raped my horses, repeatedly!" is an odd way to describe a natural act between consenting animals, but it wasn't funny.  That poor pony.

• Love 2

Oh my, God. Horse rape. Horse RAPE.

I shouldn't be laughing, but I am. And I can't stop. Because "horse rape" is NOT A THING.

I love you people.

Lingering questions:

How the hell do you get 18 months probation because your rapey horse got loose?! Christ! You don't even get probation for a first-time DUI in my state!

What happened to the support dog? Was it a loaner until the resolution of the criminal case?

And finally, I kind of thought kd lang the Defendant was really pretty.

The stable where I kept my horse would not allow stallions on the property to prevent accidents like a stallion going after a mare while it was under saddle.  Also, there is a huge price difference (and complicated surgery) between gelding a male and "spaying" a mare.  In 20 years I've only known of one instance where someone had a mare fixed.  I do know someone who bought a gelding and during the course of a year he displayed so much stallion like behavior that she had blood work done and it showed him to be a stallion. Turned out he had an undescended testicle.  Once he had the surgery he was a different horse and no longer got aggressive or distracted around the mares.

The trouble with so many plaintiffs on this show is that  they love to embellish and add on to the actual facts. If they stuck to the simple truth they might win more.  

• Love 4

How the hell do you get 18 months probation because your rapey horse got loose?! Christ! You don't even get probation for a first-time DUI in my state!

One of the witnesses for the mares' owner tried to explain this to JJ, "State law in North Carolina . . . ." and JJ shut him up. 

• Love 1

So while one horse was getting raped the others just stood around and waited their turn? Why not attack him while his pants were down, and kick the shit out of him?

Hard to believe all 5 mares were in heat at the same time.

Plaintiff's husband was correct in that a stallion at large is dangerous especially if a mare in heat is anywhere nearby.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

Mares will often cycle at the same time. The pony probably had to the pregnancy terminated because of a size issue if the mare was very small. Gelding a horse is typically a very routine procedure. I have never heard of anyone spaying a mare. It just isn't done. While boarding my gelding with a friend's mare, my friend got a phone call that my horse was attempting to breed her mare. He had never displayed this behavior since I owned him and we thought maybe he was proud cut (undescended testicle). The blood work was negative and the vet determined my horse was "reliving his glory days" of a breeding stallion. The only reason to not geld a stallion, in my opinion, is either because of breeding or if the stallion is olde and might have an issue with anesthesia.

• Love 3

Why can't decent men see the scum for what they are??

Exactly!!  She was such a witch and she obviously didn't want Rocco around.  I bet the man's young daughter catch hell.  The case was from 2011 or 2012 so hopefully Rocco's stepdad's has seen the light.

You all have never met me in person (to my knowledge), but I was wondering if one or several of you could send me some money.

Now, I don't have a job or any prospects for one, so I have no means with which to pay you back, but we've conversed on this forum for a while now. I'd just really like to have some money, and I'd really like it if you sent it to me. You can trust me when I say I am attractive, and the picture on my profile wasn't taken ten years and 60 less pounds ago.

I might be able to help you out later when my tax return comes, if the IRS doesn't take it because I haven't paid back any of my student loans from that online university I attended for six years but didn't graduate from.

If the refund doesn't come through, I'll take out a title loan on my car. Oh, don't worry about me having to pay the loan company back before I pay you back; I'll just sell the car on Craigslist and not disclose the lien to the buyer.

What's that? You think it's time we finally meet in person? Well, that would be fine with me. I do have a pit bull, but he wouldn't hurt another living creature, except for my neighbor's cat that he ate last week in front of eight cameras. It wasn't my fault; he got out of the gate. I'm attaching a picture of him laying next to my infant. See? He's harmless.

The baby? Oh, I forgot to tell you I have a child. The father and I aren't speaking anymore. Why? Well, basically, I am not sure who the father is. I've narrowed it down to three guys. You know, I do like to party. It's the guy whose name is tattooed on my chest, the one whose name is tattooed on my neck, or the one whose name is tattooed on my back just above my ass. You can see the third one when I bend over and expose my whale tail.

If you've read all of this and decided that you'd just love to rain some money on me, you might be a JJ litigant. Send me a PM, and I'll give you my Paypal account information.

If you've read all of this and, in your head, corrected the word "converse" to the non-word "conversate," you watch too much damn JJ. Fortunately for you, there's a support group for us. We meet here every day.

• Love 23

Teebax, I would like to hitch my wagon to your star.  Unfortunately I'm a bit short on cash, but perhaps I could furniture your house once I receive my disability check or my baby's child support.  Or maybe you'd like to barter for hairstyling, babysitting, or limo driving services.  You can trust me, I'm an expert.

• Love 6

Teebax, you talk real pretty but as soon as I turn my back, I sense your stallion will be raping my pony in front of God and my beer can collection.

More seriously I was little off put that NO ONE, including JJ, made any effort to correct the plaintiffs in calling it "horse rape".

They're animals, they don't consent, and the stallion was not *plotting* to score some pony pussy. It's an animal, and the pony had to have been in heat. Animals don't rape.

Except dolphins... don't get me started there.

Edited by ZoloftBlob
  • Love 9

I don't have DVR so I can't go back and look, but I would swear that under the plaintiff's name it said she was a retired veterinarian.

@teebax You almost had me, too. Now, if your pitbull needed emergency veterinary services for choking on the neighbor's cat, I might be persuaded. Sick animals are my weak spot. Do you take rolled change? I probably have $3.14 in pennies.

• Love 2

The clothes were different and the support dog was not there when they came back.

I thought both defendants repeated their outfits (gotta dress up for JJ & the big city!), while the plaintiff lady wore basically the same shirt in a different color. If the plaintiff's little dog was a suport animal, then why was she able to do without it the second go round?

I don't have DVR so I can't go back and look, but I would swear that under the plaintiff's name it said she was a retired veterinarian.

Your eyes did not deceive you. She was identified as a retired veterinarian.

If you've read all of this and, in your head, corrected the word "converse" to the non-word "conversate," you watch too much damn JJ.

ROFLMFAO.  Basically, at the present moment that I seen "converse" I literally proceeded to open the reply box to correct you.

there's a support group for us. We meet here every day.

If we all went on dating sites, perhaps we could find some suckers to finance a JJ themed cruise.  After all, we could pay the money back, tax season is right around the corner.

So much to comment on today re: all the horse hi-jinx,but I am having connectivity trouble.  EVEN with my brand new $2,000.00 Mac Pro that I carry in a $1,500.00 Louis Vuitton bag, the wifi signal really sucks here at the shelter.

• Love 6