Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Trace said:

And if he's deported, how does that work? Certainly they wouldn't just show up and try to drag him off? Also, Dani would be on the hook for his return ticket, right?

If he gets his application turned down, he would then get invited to a Removal Hearing, which is about as much fun as it sounds. Even then, he could argue that it would be a hardship to send him back to Tunisia. If that argument fails and if he can't afford to pay for his own return to Tunisia, then YOU do. (yes you, the American taxpayer). But that would only be if he gets deported rather than effecting voluntary departure. 

Even then, he's now cultivated so many ardent FB fans on his public page, his private page, his super private page, his website and his YouTube "subscription only" site that he could probably have a lot of women coming to his rescue once he is free of Danielle. Like the common cold, I think Mo may be eternal. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

We need a big book replete with photos, pithy and witty narration, police reports, and of course, ample quotes from online groups. THAT would be a page turner!

And charts, lots of charts with arrows so we can figure out who's related to whom, who came from where etc. It would be like Dickens where characters you thought were left behind in Chapter 3 turn up again in Chapter 10: "Luisa in Miami? But you were last seen in Chapter 2, how did you pop up again?" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, realitymaven said:

If he gets his application turned down, he would then get invited to a Removal Hearing, which is about as much fun as it sounds. Even then, he could argue that it would be a hardship to send him back to Tunisia. If that argument fails and if he can't afford to pay for his own return to Tunisia, then YOU do. (yes you, the American taxpayer). But that would only be if he gets deported rather than effecting voluntary departure. 

Even then, he's now cultivated so many ardent FB fans on his public page, his private page, his super private page, his website and his YouTube "subscription only" site that he could probably have a lot of women coming to his rescue once he is free of Danielle. Like the common cold, I think Mo may be eternal. 

What the heck kind of videos are on the subscription only page? Anyone take one for the team and looked?

8 hours ago, realitymaven said:

And charts, lots of charts with arrows so we can figure out who's related to whom, who came from where etc. It would be like Dickens where characters you thought were left behind in Chapter 3 turn up again in Chapter 10: "Luisa in Miami? But you were last seen in Chapter 2, how did you pop up again?" 

It would be so much like Dickens in that we've basically been presented with a lot of the information in serial installment format just like his original readers were.  Also, Danielle's home is like one of his impoverished London households, subject to the cold and the wet, no heat for the stove, everyone waiting for their food stamps before they could get fed, and of course, much weeping and wailing, all by a one-person siren.

• Love 10

So Tom the Walmart guy used to be marriage counselor. I guess he forgot about the "impartial" part of the job. Of course, if he dared disagree with Mo, he would not be showing him the very high amount of respect that he thinks he's entitled to, and that would be an immediate bromance ender. Someone really needs to clue Mo in on the fact that here in the US, jobless, homeless, user, losers aren't revered as great men. When you scab off someone, you sign up to be their grateful bitch, not the king of the castle.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
56 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Someone really needs to clue Mo in on the fact that here in the US, jobless, homeless, user, losers aren't revered as great men. When you scab off someone, you sign up to be their grateful bitch, not the king of the castle.

SO much this! Herein lies the disconnect!  I don't thin he understands that respect here is EARNED, and one has to show respect to get it. It's not automatically afforded to someone just because that person is a male.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

He went from Marriage Counselor to Walmart greeter??

A "marriage counselor" can be several different professions/professional licensures, if he was a legitimate clinician, in Ohio.  Did he lose his professional license and that's how he ended up in Walmart?  If one knows his last name, you can go to the Ohio CSWMFT licensing website and see if he had a professional license and why it was sanctioned.

• Love 1

OMG, next week's previews give us the DaniMo Miami showdown.  She does show up and he threatens her with a restraining order. She's a pathetic Stage 11 clinger. She needs meds, therapy, and grief recovery, not more melting down on national TV.  Mo can't be any plainer that they need to act like grown ups, but she's so thick witted that he's long run out of patience with her.

This is not entertainment; it's cringeworthy, pathological behavior.

• Love 10
19 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

Is Tom a child molester? What is with all the weird stuff like a student desk?

Remember, everyone! Tom is MARRIED and I think they have kids and perhaps even grandkids and thus all of the accompanying accoutrements. 

Also, and I know this takes a lot of the fun out of it (for me as well), but I don't think he actually works at Walmart. He was just shopping there on the day he met Mo.

I know way too much about these people. That should probably be my signature quote.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Remember, everyone! Tom is MARRIED and I think they have kids and perhaps even grandkids and thus all of the accompanying accoutrements. 

Also, and I know this takes a lot of the fun out of it (for me as well), but I don't think he actually works at Walmart. He was just shopping there on the day he met Mo.

I know way too much about these people. That should probably be my signature quote.

Thank you for saying that, Jen.  I've posted similar information on 90DF FB in response to inquiries about Tom.  I haven't seen him or his wife post on Mo's pages much recently.  I hope their still friends.

Edited by Virtually Me
On 10/26/2016 at 0:05 PM, booboopbedoo said:

Is Tom a child molester? What is with all the weird stuff like a student desk?

In Tom's defense, the first thing I thought when I saw the student desk and the little toy dish rack was "oh, he must have grandkids!" I think I have more toys in my house than my grandkid's parents do.

Edited by ChiCricket
Added an apostrophe.
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Danielle reminds me so much of Susan Boyle. Eyebrows and all. 

Dunno, but when I dyed my hair dark and then red, I dyed my eyebrows too. 

I don't think Susan Boyle deserves to be compared to Danielle.  I'll never forget seeing this frumpy, frowsy woman come on stage. I felt sorry for her when I heard people snickering at her. Then after the first few bars, the rest was history.  Eventually, she got a makeover, and she looked very nice.

Danielle is just a Frumpty Dumpty (who with a makeover of hair, makeup, and wardrobe) and with a huge injection of self esteem, could be quite passable.  This obsession with Mo is killing her. 

• Love 9

Major Bigtime replied to this topic in 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After

I totally agree. I figure it's just a matter of time that there are support groups like AA and Alanon for people who live with a parent or spouse who is addicted to social media. FaceTwittInsta-non.

You can go to AA and Al-Anon for addictions other than alcohol.  There are separate addicts groups for over-eating, gambling, and narcotics (at least in our area), but if you don't fit into those groups, AA will take you in and work with you - especially if you were once an alcoholic, but gave that up and moved on to other things that may seem harmless, but can cause issues.  Electronics/Electronic Media being one.  It's a legit problem for some people, and sadly, one I know something about.  Many people in AA are what they call Cross-Addicts, and there are people in Al-Anon who are also AA people who are in long-term recovery, because they grew up with it, or they were married to someone who also drank, etc.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:40 PM, ChristmasJones said:

It makes me think of the women who marry the guys who are in prison for life.

Mr. Funky had an Uncle who was a lifer.  His life sentence was an unfair one, but was there nonetheless.  He ended up marrying a nice woman who was overweight (no judgement - so am I) and had been treated badly by men.  HOWEVER - when they married, it was expected he had a year or two at the most before he would be granted clemency, and be released.  That never happened.  They both later admitted they were somewhat pressured into getting married at the behest of a film crew that was making a documentary that they were part of (it was an interesting documentary made in the early 80's - one I saw once, and was never able to locate again) - the film company paid for the wedding, and a photographer, etc, in exchange for it being filmed.  But still, they held out hope, even after the clemency program that would have helped him was cancelled (someone that was let out under clemency killed someone, and that ended that).  I never understood why she continued to stay with him, or what kept them going, but who was I to question it?  Sadly, he died in prison a few years ago (with many people tirelessly working on his release), and not long after, she was involved in a catfishing scam with someone from Nigeria that she eventually got out of (hopefully before she sent any money).  There was nothing to gain for her by marrying him - conjugal visits don't happen here, so their marriage was never consummated, and was never considered legal, so she couldn't get any SSI or military pension from him.  She had some strong opinions on the women who marry guys who never have any chance of getting out ever.

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 5:14 PM, realitymaven said:

That;s the downfall of most con men I have known, they always think they're too smart to fail. Of course, in this case, Mo's up against the gang that couldn't shoot straight so it's neck and neck.  Did you ever see the old Monty Python Battle of the Upper Class Twits sketch? They can all barely find the obstacle course, much less get through it. 

Mr. Funky isn't in to Monty Python (he loves Benny Hill), but absolutely loves that sketch.  Especially the guy who backs over himself.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 1:02 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Otis Campbell Tom was a marriage counselor?   Yeah, my ass.  Breaking up a drunken fight between a couple in a bar parking lot is not marriage counseling, sorry.  Oh, and Tom .... you suck smelly balls for keeping that beautiful dog locked in a cage that is clearly too small for him.  He should be able to sit upright.  I'd like to put your ass in that cage and see how much YOU like sitting there hunched over for a few hours.  Or all day.

So why the hell was Mohamed checking his watch while he was sitting with Danielle on the couch?  Where did he have to be?  Jeez.  Didn't he go back to Ohio just to talk to her?  I guess maybe he had a skype session set up with his next benefactress and he was afraid he'd be late or something. 

You know, I think between it being dark outside, the snow, the bald tires, the bright lights of the TV crew, and clearly being distraught, Danielle could probably have backed over Mohamed in the driveway and claimed it was an accident and got away with it.  I'm just sayin' ...

He's probably about as much of a marriage counselor as Mr. Funky's former boss was a "therapist" and refused him time off work for mental health therapy and med management, instead telling him he needed Jesus, and all of his issues would go away.  He had a nervous breakdown working there.  She responded by firing him.  I threatened to sue.  She paid us off.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 1
On 10/24/2016 at 2:56 PM, NoSpam said:

Thank you for saying all of this.

Mo did lie to Dani in the beginning. If you watch the early episodes of their season, he's all huggy, says he wants to support her and her girls, that physical appearance isn't important, etc.

As soon as he got secure, he changed. It was a scam from the beginning, and I can't pile on Dani just because she's unattractive and unpleasant. 

I think the the fact she is not super attractive and could be unpleasant is not the only reason things went badly for them (I have seen people WAY more unattractive who are married and have it going on, if Stacy and Clinton took her on, she might *look* ok but she needs a dose of Judge Judy to perhaps get her to snap out of her very selfish phase).  If you recall she totally lied about HER financial status so he discovers she has lost a job, had a phone turned off (?), was evicted and was basically poor, irresponsible, and a liar.  Not what she presented herself to be and he not only finds that out but that as her husband he has some responsibility for her financial issues.  

I am a total believer in there is someone for everyone and not everyone uses the same measuring tool for a spouse (in looks/finances/personality/etc).  He may have thought it would work or he may have been totally scamming her.  Just like she scammed him by presenting herself as a responsible adult.  What really sucks about them is there are kids involved who seem smart and have to live with the consequences of their mothers actions.

• Love 3

Mo most certainly is no gentleman. Not sure what all these women see in him.  He's not an ugly man; if he hadn't been so cruel to Danielle, he'd be much better looking than the way I see him. 

We know she's no peach to live with, but monetarily, he has been her ruin. Spending money she didn't have in the first place over a long period of time led her to constantly being in the red. Not only that, as many posters have already rightly pointed out, she put him over the needs of own children to their detriment.

Yeah, she's not only broken hearted, she's broke; she was already struggling before he came along.  I think Mo thought that it would be mutually beneficial for him to help her and the girls out in exchange for a green card.  Eastern marriages are often more pragmatic than our western ideation of a fairy tale or even love. For many, marriages are often arranged for the fulfillment of a social contract. Danielle clearly had different expectations

Mo may not like the idea of being responsible for Danielle's crappy finances, but he helped exacerbate them by not working and/or spending all the money he promised to help out the household with on all those trips. And, she's still going to be more on the hook for his behavior since the Feds will be after her to pay up if he becomes a public charge. 

In a nutshell, here's the analogy.  Danielle got stuck buying the whole hog to get a few ounces of sausage, but the hog ran away. Now, not only does that mean no sausage, she's now not only out of the hog, but the money as well is all down the drain. She also borrowed money she didn't have to buy the hog, and now the bill has come due.

It's a hot mess, and instead of getting a little something out of the deal, she got way less than nothing out of it, AND on some level she knows this and is rightfully upset.

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Dani has to have at least some money from doing the show for a while now... hopefully she won't use it to buy a new exotic boy toy.

Me too!  Surely she can find some local action in a younger man who actually prefers older plus size women, who will also treat her right. Most men who seek out older women do so because they "know what they want" , BUT they also probably want a woman who is mature and independent. Dani is neither mature NOR independent. She may prefer men in their 20's since that was where her maturity is stunted, am I'm being generous.  

• Love 3

I feel sorry for her too. She seems to be rockin some illness or mental challenges. Not that she isn't a whiny drag, but you get what you give. He couldn't get outta there fast enough. And of course now he's sitting on the beach and conveniently meeting only hot bikini gals. If looks don't matter to him, how does he keep falling into the laps of string bikinis? Maybe he'll meet Paola.

I'd have no qualms about deporting his ass. Call me mean and vengeful, but he played her like crazy. Why does he "deserve" to be happy here? It wouldn't have happened without Danielle (is it just me or does everyone seem to pronounce her name as Daniel?). 

• Love 8
On 10/24/2016 at 1:02 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

So why the hell was Mohamed checking his watch while he was sitting with Danielle on the couch?  Where did he have to be?  Jeez.  Didn't he go back to Ohio just to talk to her?  I guess maybe he had a skype session set up with his next benefactress and he was afraid he'd be late or something. 

I know, right? I noticed it and was thinking it's dark, it's cold, there's snow and ice on the ground and you have no car, so where you going,boo? 

Why does Danielle have to file for an annulment to get scumbag deported? I thought you had to stay married for 5 years in order to stay in the country, it wouldn't matter if it was a divorce or an annulment before 5 yrs. At least that's the way it was for my friend from England. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I feel sorry for her too. She seems to be rockin some illness or mental challenges. Not that she isn't a whiny drag, but you get what you give. He couldn't get outta there fast enough. And of course now he's sitting on the beach and conveniently meeting only hot bikini gals. If looks don't matter to him, how does he keep falling into the laps of string bikinis? Maybe he'll meet Paola.

I'd have no qualms about deporting his ass. Call me mean and vengeful, but he played her like crazy. Why does he "deserve" to be happy here? It wouldn't have happened without Danielle (is it just me or does everyone seem to pronounce her name as Daniel?). 

I totally agree that she's got some undiagnosed mental illness or other mental deficit...maybe she even has a condition like Aspergers, which could explain a lot of this behavior.  Mohammed keeps telling her that her behavior is "weird" and "normal people don't act like that".

Even for the rabid consumption of TLC style drama, she's really off the charts with the extent of the histrionics.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I totally agree that she's got some undiagnosed mental illness or other mental deficit...maybe she even has a condition like Aspergers, which could explain a lot of this behavior.  

Danielle is pretty stupid but I don't think she is really mentally handicapped or has Aspergers.  She seems to interact with people just fine and she has managed to grasp the finer nuances of immigration law and hold her own in an argument with Mohamed.  She engages with people and processes information just fine.  She does only hear what she wants to hear, but I think that's a choice born of her own obstinance, not some kind of real mental limitation. 

I don't think she is emotionally disturbed, either.  She has made some incredibly foolish choices but her essential grasp on reality is firm enough.  Her overall mood seem reasonably stable, considering what she is going through.  She seems to have been able to hold onto a job well enough, at least until recently (and I tend to wonder if her being fired didn't have something to do with the show and Mohamed becoming the focus of too much of her time and attention). 

I think the only thing wrong with Danielle is that she is incredibly childish.  She whines and cries when she doesn't get what she wants. She throws herself on the floor and blocks the door when she can't have her way. She is irresponsible with her money and can't plan in a realistic fashion. She tries to conceal things that will inevitably come out.  That's not a mental illness or handicap, that's crap a spoiled little five-year-old brat does.  When she really needs to pull her shit together, she is totally capable of doing it.  She didn't sit in that lawyer's office with her eyes closed refusing to listen or start bawling when they were talking.  But Danielle will act that way when she can get away with it, with people who let her get away with it and respond to it.  Just like a kid who acts like a monster at home, but knows they can't get away with acting that way someplace else or don't bother because they know it won't work.  

Mohammed keeps telling her that her behavior is "weird" and "normal people don't act like that". 

Mohamed must have described Danielle as being "crazy" a dozen times and it really pissed me off.  I HATE when men label a woman's emotional response as "crazy" because he doesn't want to deal with it and just wants to shut her down.  I think that is all Mohamed was trying to do.  Danielle may do some stupid, ridiculous, and as I already described - incredibly childish shit.  But I haven't seen or read anywhere anything that I think meets the standard of "crazy."  He's just trying to force her to act differently in order to defend herself from his charges.  It's essentially a manipulation technique designed to control her behavior.   And it's pure bullshit. 

• Love 16

I don't agree with him calling her crazy because he wants to avoid necessary discussions with her.

She is also delusional.  Mo is not coming back and there no marriage left to save. That she does not seem to understand or she's just not having it...

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think the the fact she is not super attractive and could be unpleasant is not the only reason things went badly for them (I have seen people WAY more unattractive who are married and have it going on, if Stacy and Clinton took her on, she might *look* ok but she needs a dose of Judge Judy to perhaps get her to snap out of her very selfish phase).  If you recall she totally lied about HER financial status so he discovers she has lost a job, had a phone turned off (?), was evicted and was basically poor, irresponsible, and a liar.  Not what she presented herself to be and he not only finds that out but that as her husband he has some responsibility for her financial issues.  

I am a total believer in there is someone for everyone and not everyone uses the same measuring tool for a spouse (in looks/finances/personality/etc).  He may have thought it would work or he may have been totally scamming her.  Just like she scammed him by presenting herself as a responsible adult.  What really sucks about them is there are kids involved who seem smart and have to live with the consequences of their mothers actions.

She lost her job, etc. AFTER Mo came to the US, but BEFORE they married. He went into that marriage with full knowledge of the situation.

• Love 6

I think he had a loud, rude reality check on that day when he met with the attorney, and by that I mean Paul Dolce, Cave Man attorney in Sandusky.  At that point, Mo had already realized that Danielle was already too damaged/clingy/whiney/childish/broke for him to live with for any length of time and he figured he would just get the green card and get gone.  If she had been a Canadian woman, he would have been fine with leaving the first time the electricity went out, green card in hand, never to return, but little did he know that things worked differently in the United States.  He would be sentenced to two years of hard marriage with this woman, and she was DETERMINED to cling to him like a barnacle! This included kidnapping him, driving him against his will to a marriage counselor at her sister's house, forcing him to go even when he tried to jump out of the car. He finally called the police because, um, you're not supposed to enslave another human being, Dani. And, if you're having to kidnap to take him to a marriage counselor three weeks in, he's just not that into you.  (Too bad TLC cameras weren't there for that one instead of just the cops.)

I think this woman simply did not want to see the reality of the situation! She was determined to get her pound of flesh. She was going to make him pay, and she's still making him pay.  I agree about the childish part. When they were talking to Counselor Tom, some of her expressions looked EXACTLY like a little kid's ~ it was somewhat alarming. And, I'm still trying to figure out the face scrunching thing!  But she's acting very much like a naughty child, like she knows what she's doing is wrong but she's going to push it and push it until someone imposes a consequence that actually means something to her. (The pleas of her daughters won't do it because that means nothing.  A restraining order will probably do it when it is enforced with jail time.) But in the mean time as long as she can slide by eliciting sympathy from people, well that feels pretty good so why stop? It's all poor Danielle and bad nasty evil Mo. She HAD to know this thing wasn't going to end well, especially when she was wrecking it the way that she did.  Locking him in a bedroom trumps a lot of other ills.

Whatever misery she's putting herself through, she's been dragging Mo through it with her to the best of her ability.  I'd be pretty p%ssed off at this point if I were Mo, regardless of how much of a cad I'd been.  Then you try to tell her that you can still be friends and she uses that as an excuse to call 30 times. I think that she is completely capable of resisting those impulses, but she just doesn't want to.  No wonder he's laughing at her! She's making herself into a joke ~ Little Miss Fatal Attraction.

There is a fair amount of delusion involved also. I saw the preview for next week's episode. Danielle, you are NOT rockin' that mini skirt! Sorry, but you look like a lemon with legs.

She already spent the money she made on the show on some kind of extravagant trip for her family.  If she had budgeted better and been divorced already she would have DEFINITELY bought herself another foreign boy-toy. That's on her short list! She's learned nothing from this experience except to try to find a "nicer" one.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

There is a fair amount of delusion involved also. I saw the preview for next week's episode. Danielle, you are NOT rockin' that mini skirt! Sorry, but you look like a lemon with legs.

OMG...I'm glad I hadn't run downstairs to get myself a glass of wine...I would have sprayed my tablet...a lemon with legs!

Well, you gotta show Mo what he's missing.

• Love 7

I'm among the odd ones who feels nothing for Dani.  She's made her bed, she can lie in it.  I wasted many hours going on with her about her situation.  At one point, in the middle of a two hour exchange, I informed her that Mohamed had just announced on his FB page that he was leaving her.  He was at home, but, instead of checking on him, she just stayed in denial mode, and kept on with me.  Very soon after, he was gone for good.  Dani does only see what she wants to see, as if her alternate reality will come true if she believes in it hard enough.

• Love 7

I have to admit that I feel beyond frustrated every time I read a comment about Mo conning an idiotic Danielle for the ‘green card’. Everyone speaks as if getting a ‘green card’ is akin to winning the lottery. I don’t know about you, but when I look around I am not seeing a huge line-up of immigrants, outside social service offices looking for free handouts. (quite the opposite – usually I see American families, and generally with a familial history of receiving welfare. As if welfare is a job choice).

The USA is not a land of milk and honey, streets paved with gold, etc. However, it is a country that allows one to live one’s life without violence, threats, or retaliation. The immigrants I see are hard workers, grateful for work opportunities, and grateful to be allowed to consider themselves American. Sometimes I think they are more patriotic than us. The first immigrant I had the pleasure to meet was a fellow who cleaned our offices. I learned that after 7 years, he was working 3 jobs to maintain his house (which he proudly bought after 2 years of saving for its down payment). His university credentials were not accepted here, so he also had to attend university (part time) in order to meet the upgrade requirements.

So every time I see a post ranting about these men coming over for a ‘green card’ which makes it sound like America gives you some card that magically opens up jobs and unlimited free money. Green cards do not equate financial freedom, but they do open the door for general freedom.

And with regards to Danielle, I cannot explain my extreme feelings of rage towards her. Honestly, I am a peaceful, non-violent person, but whenever she speaks, I want to slap her. I realize she is lacking in intelligence, but her insistence on clinging to denial and fantasy with the belief it will bring Mo back, enrages me. She is unbelievably selfish, like a toddler who is wrapped up in her own world, demanding her needs be met, instantly. When not met, a hurricane of financial and emotional disaster circles around her, destroying all those around her. Then her inane giggle and shrug, in response to the destruction she has caused, stirs up my feeling of violence again. There’s no reasoning with her, and even though Mo is a soulless con man, she is equally deplorable. I feel like I’ve been ‘slimed’ after watching them.

Whew, thanks everyone for allowing me this rant, I really needed to get it off my chest, lol. I react as though I am related to them, rather than viewing some empty characters on television. 

• Love 12
On October 24, 2016 at 1:10 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

She had a man in by Christmas because, as she put it, "I need sex." There were also things going on while Mo was living in the house, everything from beaver skyping to maintaining her Meetme profile with a photo of herself wearing her wedding dress! I kid you not.

Thank you for your post... Because of you I am turned off of eating and will (no doubt) lose enough weight to enjoy myself at the Christmas parties, lol. 

Seriously though, I was eating some S&V potato chips, and your post literally turned me off of eating. Danielle is so gross and I cannot comprehend why she is oblivious to this. Does she not see what we all see? Eww.... 

• Love 3
On October 26, 2016 at 7:53 AM, J80134 said:

Of course, if he dared disagree with Mo, he would not be showing him the very high amount of respect that he thinks he's entitled to, and that would be an immediate bromance ender.

lol, No kidding, hey? Where on earth did Mohammed come up with this excuse to ditch people...? "They disrespected me, so I left." In what universe does Mo feel he's earned any respect?

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Chalby said:

I have to admit that I feel beyond frustrated every time I read a comment about Mo conning an idiotic Danielle for the ‘green card’. Everyone speaks as if getting a ‘green card’ is akin to winning the lottery. I don’t know about you, but when I look around I am not seeing a huge line-up of immigrants, outside social service offices looking for free handouts. (quite the opposite – usually I see American families, and generally with a familial history of receiving welfare. As if welfare is a job choice).

The USA is not a land of milk and honey, streets paved with gold, etc. However, it is a country that allows one to live one’s life without violence, threats, or retaliation. The immigrants I see are hard workers, grateful for work opportunities, and grateful to be allowed to consider themselves American. Sometimes I think they are more patriotic than us. The first immigrant I had the pleasure to meet was a fellow who cleaned our offices. I learned that after 7 years, he was working 3 jobs to maintain his house (which he proudly bought after 2 years of saving for its down payment). His university credentials were not accepted here, so he also had to attend university (part time) in order to meet the upgrade requirements.

So every time I see a post ranting about these men coming over for a ‘green card’ which makes it sound like America gives you some card that magically opens up jobs and unlimited free money. Green cards do not equate financial freedom, but they do open the door for general freedom.

Thank you for posting this, Chalby!   It is true that a green card only makes being and working here legal.  It doesn't make it easy.  I'm an immigrant, a blessed one in that I didn't have to struggle for my privileged existence, but, I work with immigrants every day who do. In my practice, I've had clients who, in their homeland, were university professors, doctors, lawyers, engineers.  In the US, they work in mailrooms, clean houses, drive taxis,  stock shelves until they're able to save enough and/or get educated enough to move up.  They take advantage of the many opportunities America offers for advancement; opportunities that many Americans take for granted.  It doesn't bother me at all that Mo is "just" an Uber driver; everyone has to start somewhere.  At least he was smart enough not to let himself be dragged down by Dani's life of debt and financial ignorance.

• Love 9

Hey, he picked Danielle, he's got to live with what that entails. He knew damn well what an unwell clinger she is. He wanted come to this country via a nutter fiancé visa. You don't get to suddenly realize that she's a disaster you can't live with and go hit it with the hot women in a warm state. How he got here has LAWS. If you know you're going to dump her asap (and I think he did), don't do K-1. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Chalby said:

Thank you for your post... Because of you I am turned off of eating and will (no doubt) lose enough weight to enjoy myself at the Christmas parties, lol. 

Seriously though, I was eating some S&V potato chips, and your post literally turned me off of eating. Danielle is so gross and I cannot comprehend why she is oblivious to this. Does she not see what we all see? Eww.... 

But, Chalby, she needed sex! Not sure if the wedding dress came into play or not. "I'll be the bride and you be the groom?" If he was Mo the groom that would mean going into living room and watching TV all night. :)

• Love 1

What bothers me most about Danielle is her THs where her eyeglasses have slipped halfway down her face to where the top lines of the eyeglasses are sitting straight across her eyeball, splitting her eyeball into a top and lower half. Mostly, she won't push them back into place and looks into the camera as if that doesn't bother her at all. It freaks me out just looking at her during her THs, and I have to look away! Dani, please buy yourself some really cheap nose guards for eyeglasses which prevent slippage. Gross! You look like a monster with your eyeballs cut into a top and lower half, with you looking into the camera, and all I see are two eyeball halves looking back at me. Shiver me timbers! Urghh! ?

Edited by MidwestIndy
spelling
  • Love 10

In the past I have felt sorry for Danielle but that is wearing off. Mo was not into her from the beginning. Yes, she may have lied about her financial situation, but if you truly love someone you both work together to get out of debt. If my husband wouldn't even kiss me on our wedding day, was never affectionate, and clearly wasn't into me I would never have married him. But I don't feel sorry for her anymore. How can she me so dumb that she can't see he doesn't want her? He has told her over and over they are done and he doesn't want to be with her. Yet she still pulled the annulment so they can be in each other lives. What is so special about him that she is fighting so hard to keep him? I don't even think he is attractive. I just want to shake her, and tell her you know he used you and file for the annulment already.

• Love 3

I'm quite sure in many countries, particularly where marriages are more pragmatic, that consummation of the marriage does not happen right away.  I can't even imagine Mo banging her without wanting brain bleach! Perhaps he was unable to rise to the occasion. If I was a man, I'd never be able to either.

But no, Mo, you don't get to flip the script.  You already knew she was a nutter, AND you promised to help her daughters. Once you saw her level of nuttery, you should gave moved onto your next mark.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, EmeraldGirl said:
1 hour ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Hey, he picked Danielle, he's got to live with what that entails. He knew damn well what an unwell clinger she is. He wanted come to this country via a nutter fiancé visa. You don't get to suddenly realize that she's a disaster you can't live with and go hit it with the hot women in a warm state. How he got here has LAWS. If you know you're going to dump her asap (and I think he did), don't do K-1. 

The laws protect him, too, even on a K1.  They protect him from a nutter.  He's got a really good case to stay here without her.  He just needs to present it on time and with legal help.  She blew it.  I don't have any problem with him staying. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Virtually Me said:

At least he was smart enough not to let himself be dragged down by Dani's life of debt and financial ignorance.

Not smart enough to complete high school in his own country, though.

45 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I'm quite sure in many countries, particularly where marriages are more pragmatic, that consummation of the marriage does not happen right away.  I can't even imagine Mo banging her without wanting brain bleach! Perhaps he was unable to rise to the occasion. If I was a man, I'd never be able to either.

Yet it was "consumed" in Doha to seal the deal.

• Love 6

And now she's got some producer driven drama to attend to. I really think she's unwell and they are taking advantage of every minute of that hot mess. I'm sure this was dream casting - Danielle was bound to get a ton of hate because she's not attractive. Add in her craziness and they hit the jackpot. The producers have to be loving every minute of this annulment vs divorce thing, and now she's getting on the plane to see him in the ultimate stalker way? It would have been incredibly boring if she just let him go either way. They wouldn't be able to have a storyline. Mo should be thanking his lucky stars that Danielle won't let go. It gives him camera time that is no doubt lining up the gals willing to take care of him. I think he's  total leech. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Virtually Me said:

The laws protect him, too, even on a K1.  They protect him from a nutter.  He's got a really good case to stay here without her.  He just needs to present it on time and with legal help.  She blew it.  I don't have any problem with him staying. 

A nutter that he knew was a nutter, and that he chose to exploit for a green card.  A nutter that paid for his air fare.  A nutter that paid to visit him.  A nutter that paid for his visa.  A nutter that paid for his work permit.  A nutter that fed his cheating scamming ass for two years.  A nutter who had 4 children to support, one of whom was special needs.  What a prince.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for him because she was a nutter?  She always was a nutter.  At no point did he stop the process.

• Love 17
14 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

I'm among the odd ones who feels nothing for Dani.  She's made her bed, she can lie in it.  I wasted many hours going on with her about her situation. 

You are not alone. 

12 hours ago, Chalby said:

I have to admit that I feel beyond frustrated every time I read a comment about Mo conning an idiotic Danielle for the ‘green card’. Everyone speaks as if getting a ‘green card’ is akin to winning the lottery. I don’t know about you, but when I look around I am not seeing a huge line-up of immigrants, outsi

And with regards to Danielle, I cannot explain my extreme feelings of rage towards her. Honestly, I am a peaceful, non-violent person, but whenever she speaks, I want to slap her. I realize she is lacking in intelligence, but her insistence on clinging to denial and fantasy with the belief it will bring Mo back, enrages me. She is unbelievably selfish, like a toddler who is wrapped up in her own world, demanding her needs be met, instantly. When not met, a hurricane of financial and emotional disaster circles around her, destroying all those around her. Then her inane giggle and shrug, in response to the destruction she has caused, stirs up my feeling of violence again. There’s no reasoning with her, and even though Mo is a soulless con man, she is equally deplorable. I feel like I’ve been ‘slimed’ after watching them.

Thank you..............I share your feelings about the 2 of them

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

A nutter that he knew was a nutter, and that he chose to exploit for a green card.  A nutter that paid for his air fare.  A nutter that paid to visit him.  A nutter that paid for his visa.  A nutter that paid for his work permit.  A nutter that fed his cheating scamming ass for two years.  A nutter who had 4 children to support, one of whom was special needs.  What a prince.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for him because she was a nutter?  She always was a nutter.  At no point did he stop the process.

That's what nutters do.  You don't have to feel sorry for him; I don't, but, I don't feel any kind of sorry for her either.  She's a nutter.

18 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Not smart enough to complete high school in his own country, though.

He's still smarter than she is.  Imagine that.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BravoAddict72 said:

In the past I have felt sorry for Danielle but that is wearing off. Mo was not into her from the beginning. Yes, she may have lied about her financial situation, but if you truly love someone you both work together to get out of debt. If my husband wouldn't even kiss me on our wedding day, was never affectionate, and clearly wasn't into me I would never have married him. But I don't feel sorry for her anymore. How can she me so dumb that she can't see he doesn't want her? He has told her over and over they are done and he doesn't want to be with her. Yet she still pulled the annulment so they can be in each other lives. What is so special about him that she is fighting so hard to keep him? I don't even think he is attractive. I just want to shake her, and tell her you know he used you and file for the annulment already.

She filed a second annulment petition on October 4.  It was dismissed by the judge.  Time to get a divorce.

• Love 4

maybe she even has a condition like Aspergers, which could explain a lot of this behavior

Not every adult who is weird has a medical condition. Sometimes they're just weird.

In the same way, not every poorly behaved child has autism. Sometimes kids are just brats, with no medical explanation.

• Love 13