Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Danielle's daughter, Faith, is once again the only voice of reason.

The snicker when Danielle said she needed to get stuff of her chest...

Also, Faith seems to drive a nicer car than Danielle's piece of crap.

ETA: Danielle to Mo: "Can I come in and talk to you", for some reason translated in my head as "Let's go to the bedroom". She needs help. She is clearly not over him, and everything in her actions say so. She insisted a lot this ep for "Drama-free", but... Come on, girl. He never had respect or cared. Urgh, I can't even with her anymore.

Edited by Landlord
  • Love 8

If you're really and truly over someone, you don't show up at their motel to inform them face-to-face just how over them you are. I'm no fan of Mahammit but he is way better at keeping his cool on camera. He knows not to give any incriminating footage.

Still, "Have a nice life. BACK IN TUNISIA." could be my new "Bye, Felicia," so thanks for that, Danielle! Sorry you didn't get "a anallmit."

• Love 16

Danielle, sweetie, you didn’t “agree” to give Mohamed a divorce, it was by order of the court; so, please stop making it seem as though it was your decision.  The fact that you didn’t tell him the truth about your financial situation and that you have a criminal record, most likely factored into the judge’s decision. If it’s any consolation, “karma is a bitch.”  I have a feeling he won’t fare very well. 

• Love 9

The only thing that Danielle said that made any sense was that Mo looked ridiculous walking around the courthouse with a selfie stick. 

And hey, I have a great idea for Danielle so that she doesn't get upset about what Mo posts on socchul media's, block his damn ass. I mean geez, it's not that hard to figure out. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

The only thing that Danielle said that made any sense was that Mo looked ridiculous walking around the courthouse with a selfie stick. 

And hey, I have a great idea for Danielle so that she doesn't get upset about what Mo posts on socchul media's, block his damn ass. I mean geez, it's not that hard to figure out. 

But how will she stalk him if she blocks his arse?

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Samurai X said:

Danielle's excuse was that she was "Doing this for her kids" and they clearly don't give a damn. They just want no part of Mohamed and want their mom to move on already. Yet she can't let it go.

I think she has used "doing this for my kids" as an excuse for every stupid decision she has made. Is that too harsh? I think not. lol

Edited by katenm
  • Love 10
36 minutes ago, Landlord said:

But how will she stalk him if she blocks his arse?

Why doesn't he block her, her friend, and her family? She is a stalker and her friend encourages it. The only people that have any sense are her daughters.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

Why doesn't he block her, her friend, and her family? She is a stalker and her friend encourages it. The only people that have any sense are her daughters.

Danielle strikes me as the type to make a new account over and over to keep stalking his ass.

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, Swim mom said:

I doubt, seriously, that her daughters are following him on social media. 

I don't think that Danielle understands how social media works. I think she thinks if Mo posts something, the entire world sees it.  Don't think she gets the whole following thing. 

• Love 2

It's my impression that Danielle is not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.  Now that they're divorced, she needs to just concentrate on herself and her family.  Also, since it looks like Jorge and Anfisa are busting up, maybe Mohammed and Anfisa could get together. Or Jorge and Danielle?

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Now that they're divorced, she needs to just concentrate on herself and her family.  

Nope. She can't walk away now. She's got so much work to do, monitoring his every move, gathering evidence to get him deported. That will keep her occupied for months, if not years.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Danielle's daughter, Faith, is once again the only voice of reason.

To Danielle's credit, she raised a daughter with common sense.  How did that happen?  Sometimes the apple does fall far from the tree. 

1 hour ago, bethster2000 said:

Everything about Danielle aside: As an American citizen, born and bred, I want Mohammed deported from this country.  He's a con artist and a sniveling little viper.  Send him back to Tunisia and slam the door.

Yes, Mahammit needs to go.  He frauded Danielle and had no interest in a real marriage. 

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

It's my impression that Danielle is not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.  Now that they're divorced, she needs to just concentrate on herself and her family.  Also, since it looks like Jorge and Anfisa are busting up, maybe Mohammed and Anfisa could get together. Or Jorge and Danielle?

I'd like to see Danielle and Paul get together after the Amazon Princess fails the STD test. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

I'd like to see Danielle and Paul get together after the Amazon Princess fails the STD test. 

Doesn't Paul have some domestic violence history (and arrest)?  The last thing Danielle's daughters need is a another wacko in their lives (and I do NOT mean Mohammed).

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Kid said:

Why doesn't he block her, her friend, and her family? She is a stalker and her friend encourages it.

I'd bet there's something in their TLC contract that requires them to post on soshul media AND allow cast member AND TLC producers to monitor what they write.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Danielle would also probably fail an STD test. Hell, she would fail an IQ test or an English test!

• Love 5

Just how long does Danielle need to "process" the divorce exactly? Who the hell cares that "Mohamit" changed or updated his Facebook status? Sheesh. Enough already. 

How is "a couple thousand dollars" "three thousand dollars or more"? Why is this dolt getting her own show? Talk about rewarding a loser.

Mohamed is a snake, no doubt, but any sympathy I had for Danielle gone. She's an idiot. I feel sorry for her kids. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Mohamed is a snake, no doubt,

If Mohamed had met any other American woman online, things may have been different.   Of course, I'm not so sure those who meet each other online are willing to be absolutely honest with their situations, their photos, and their beliefs.   They'll "fix everything" when the time comes.   I'm not convincedd Mohamed is the snake.  Maybe an opportunist who fell into a snakepit and wasn't equipped for the fight.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Weren't people actually threatening Mohamed in person and online...physically?  My thought is that he felt he needed documentation--perhaps "proof" that Danielle's soshul media friends had been urged to defend her hon...(hahaha) honor.  Who knows what she might cook up as "the wronged woman."

• Love 3

I would have liked to see the annulment trial.  TLC shouldld have paid the lawyers for an annulment trial and aired it on tv. Yes, it would have made a mockery of the judicial system, but it would have made for some great tv moments and given us lots to snark about here.  Why not?  They have already made a mockery of the K-1 visa process.  

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Landlord said:

he needs help. She is clearly not over him, and everything in her actions say so. She insisted a lot this ep for "Drama-free", but... Come on, girl. He never had respect or cared. Urgh, I can't even with her anymore.

This.  It is terribly sad to see, but what you say here is the God's Honest Truth.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

This.  It is terribly sad to see, but what you say here is the God's Honest Truth.

I've never for one second felt bad for Danielle until this very moment. Even if I was agreeing a lot to what has been posted with her (about mental health and all), but damn, girl. She needs to be stopped, like, lock her up and keep the phones away, and... Uh, but it would all be in vain.

• Love 2

I agree with everyone that Mohamed looks like an idiot walking around with his selfie stick and Danielle just can not let him go and she said she would do anything to get him back to his hometown, she needs to move on

• Love 1

I suspect Danielle doesn't truly want him deported. If that happened, she knows she would never see him again. Except so-shull media of course. As long as he's in the US, she has a shred of hope that there will be contact. Especially with TLC or some other network picking their perfect storm. Danielle is the human equivalent of herpes...Mo will never be 100% rid of her. 

• Love 5

I am so glad that the attorney and Judge persuaded Danielle to change the annulment to a divorce. It was the RIGHT thing to do. IF Danielle would have been HONEST with Mohamed about ALL of her financial and legal problems, they may have worked out.  TRUST and HONESTY are everything in a relationship and Danielle WAS NOT from the VERY BEGINNING!! It was all right there on the show, so I don't get HOW she can just dismiss her own actions. It was those actions that started changing the relationship and more actions by Danielle that forced him away. Mohamed was straight up  with Danielle. I'm sure the court was very aware of how things actually happened via the show and WHY they stressed she would not win at trial !!

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, DebHoop50 said:

It was all right there on the show, so I don't get HOW she can just dismiss her own actions.

I think Danielle has had diminished abilities all her life, but one thing that was somehow enhanced and cultivated was her ability to make "poor me" excuses.   All her life it was probably the fault of others: her siblings, her classmates and teachers, her counselors, people she worked with and for.  I'm sure that if she EVER gets over the "worst mistake of her life," she'll go on to have other crosses to bear and bear and bear.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

As long as he's in the US, she has a shred of hope that there will be contact.

She's addicted to him.  The drama, the storyline, all of the feelings, all of it.  Everything related to Mah Hahm Mitt is her personal heroin.

I don't judge her too harshly.  I was that way over a guy once.  I'm not proud of it, but there it is.  I finally got over him and stopped behaving like a jackass.  You know, it still hurts to think about it, decades later.  I'd like to say that I wish him well, but I don't.  He shattered my heart.

• Love 6

If Danielle had been honest about her financial troubles and shady past, but still paid for Mo's airfare and his visa application, he would have come just the same. He came for the green card, not for her. So her character, age, weight, personality,  lack of wits, poor judgement, poverty, and having four dependents didn't matter to Mo at all. That she concealed yet more unsavory details from him, given all her other even worse shortcomings that are evident on an hourly basis, only serves to supply him with a legitimate grievance - on the surface . He overlooked her stupidity and troll likeness. He would have overlooked anything.

He's just milking it to get support from fans and for horny old bats to send him cooing messages telling him how terrible Danielle is, pledge their eternal support, so that he can hit them for money with pity stories.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but he said that now that he is divorced, he can look for a better job. Like it's Danielle's fault he can only find jobs in the sub self-employment economy and gets fired for being rude or neglecting to renew his license.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, DebHoop50 said:

I am so glad that the attorney and Judge persuaded Danielle to change the annulment to a divorce. It was the RIGHT thing to do. IF Danielle would have been HONEST with Mohamed about ALL of her financial and legal problems, they may have worked out.  TRUST and HONESTY are everything in a relationship and Danielle WAS NOT from the VERY BEGINNING!! It was all right there on the show, so I don't get HOW she can just dismiss her own actions. It was those actions that started changing the relationship and more actions by Danielle that forced him away. Mohamed was straight up  with Danielle. I'm sure the court was very aware of how things actually happened via the show and WHY they stressed she would not win at trial !!

Yes, dropping the annulment was the right thing to do because prolonging these proceedings would not be good for her mental health.  She needs to move on.  But damn, I'm disappointed.  I so wanted to see a show down in court. It would have been great tv.

BTW, we don't know what the judge said to the parties, but I doubt that this tv show had anything to do it.  First, I doubt the judge has ever watched this show.  The show has a very small audience, relatively speaking.  Second, it would be improper for a judge to consider factors outside of the evidence presented in court.  So, unless there was something about the show in evidence by the parties, the judge can't consider it.  The judge certainly can't consider something he saw on a highly edited, possibly scripted and rehearsed tv show.  The fact is that annulment are extremely rare.  The one lawyer said she only had one in her entire career.  The grounds for an annulment are hard to prove. It is so much easier and cheaper to get a no fault divorce.  So unless there is a religious or some other compelling reason for an annulment, pursuing an annulment would be a waste of time and money.  

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

She's addicted to him.  The drama, the storyline, all of the feelings, all of it.  Everything related to Mah Hahm Mitt is her personal heroin.

I don't judge her too harshly.  I was that way over a guy once.  I'm not proud of it, but there it is.  I finally got over him and stopped behaving like a jackass.  You know, it still hurts to think about it, decades later.  I'd like to say that I wish him well, but I don't.  He shattered my heart.

This reminds me of Oprah's famous story of a guy who broke up with her and she tried to stop the car from driving away by holding onto the open car door!!  Doubt you did that but hey we have ALL been there....acting a fool over a guy who did not deserve our love to start with.....I am with you, bethster2000!

15 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

I suspect Danielle doesn't truly want him deported. If that happened, she knows she would never see him again. Except so-shull media of course. As long as he's in the US, she has a shred of hope that there will be contact. Especially with TLC or some other network picking their perfect storm. Danielle is the human equivalent of herpes...Mo will never be 100% rid of her. 

The human equivalent of herpes!!!  Thank you for that laugh!!  (And it is true, sadly.)

Can't he block her from social media?  And block her number? 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

This reminds me of Oprah's famous story of a guy who broke up with her and she tried to stop the car from driving away by holding onto the open car door!!  Doubt you did that but hey we have ALL been there....acting a fool over a guy who did not deserve our love to start with.....I am with you, bethster2000!

The human equivalent of herpes!!!  Thank you for that laugh!!  (And it is true, sadly.)

Can't he block her from social media?  And block her number? 

He just needs to unfriend Danielle's friends and family on there and make his account private. But I have a feeling he will never make it private...too hard to pick up rich women when you're not public with social media accounts. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

He just needs to unfriend Danielle's friends and family on there and make his account private. But I have a feeling he will never make it private...too hard to pick up rich women when you're not public with social media accounts. 

Mo is very calculating.

Public = drama; drama = tv; tv = money.  Therefore, public = money.  He will never be private.  

• Love 4

No is the best thing that ever happened too her. She's on TV. She has a following on social media. She was treated to a trio to Florida.  She is milking this story as best as she can to stray on the little screen. If No hadn't come to town she would be sitting in Sandusky sippin' on a Big Gulp counting her food stamps.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Like it's Danielle's fault he can only find jobs in the sub self-employment economy and gets fired for being rude or neglecting to renew his license.

Well...there also might be scheduling problems.  There's no way he can get a "regular" job with standard hours if he has to keep leaving for attorney/court meetings, TLC schedules/tapings, finding places to live, avoiding "a certain stalker."  All of us would have a difficult time holding down a job under his circumstances.  TLC should let him go to make it on his own--or not.   Frauded-and-Wronged Danielle too!   Bring everyone back in three years and let us know what's going on.  They could name the show 20/20.  Nice ring?

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

... if he has to keep leaving for attorney/court meetings, TLC schedules/tapings, finding places to live, avoiding "a certain stalker."

Danielle can work, take remedial classes AND stalk him,m too. I don't think it's scheduling. He's not afraid of her at all, that's just nonsense he's playing up for the show for pity. Pity is how he gets women that write to him to send him money.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Danielle can work, take remedial classes AND stalk him,m too.

Danielle probably has a job that's subsidized by her county or state.   If he's "playing up for the show for pity," that's exactly what the producers have urged him to do.  They have practically created these characters.  On their own, they'd be even less interesting than they are on the show.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Danielle can work, take remedial classes AND stalk him,m too. I don't think it's scheduling. He's not afraid of her at all, that's just nonsense he's playing up for the show for pity. Pity is how he gets women that write to him to send him money.

There may be limited employment opportunities in Sandusky, but the truth is, I think Mo is afraid of work.  Can't say I blame him for wanting to get out of that town being stalked by that bunny boiler.

• Love 3

Someone said Mohammed was 100% truthful about himself being coming here to live with, and marry Danielle. IIRC, HE was the one who proposed and promised to help rake care of her and her family. I think he even sent her $$ to buy her daughters shoes? No, I don't think he was truthful at all.

Oill and gas companies are subsidized by taxpayers in this country FFS. if Danielle is working any honest job, good for her.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

There are stipulations in his TLC contract.  There's not much he can do with his media accounts without their permission.  All of the suggestions about privacy and blocking make sense...if TLC didn't bind these "actors."

• Love 3